Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did a search, didnt see this posted yet.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Either youtube sucks for movie previews or that is a cheap ass movie. I like Sly and I like Statham but there is no way in Stallone should be pulling top billing over Statham. He's actually a better actor than Sly is and Sly is not the believable as some sort of invincible ass kicker anymore. I'll probably see it but if it's just some vehicle of Sly chewing scenery and trying to ride Statham's star it's going to suck.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was a pretty damn invincible ass kicker in John Rambo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is there a man law about how tough you can look after 700 cosmetic surgeries? Mickey Rourke and Sly have to be right up there with Liberace on the All Face-Lift Team.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    its almost as if you don't get it, this movie isn't supposed to be good. Its supposed to be a badass movie in which all of the action stars of the 90s and early 00's get together and have fun. Have you seen the cast??

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, Dolph Lundren is in it, I dont exactly think they are trying for any nominations here.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jet Li's in it, I'll watch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    its almost as if you don't get it, this movie isn't supposed to be good. Its supposed to be a badass movie in which all of the action stars of the 90s and early 00's get together and have fun. Have you seen the cast??
    Word...looks like an old school "Demolition Man" type action blow up and sit back and shut your face and just watch movie...
    Last edited by fraga; 12-07-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Word...looks like an old school "Demolition Man" type action blow up and sit back and shut your face and just watch movie...
    yeah, I will go, and actually pay for this movie. Plot, WGAF? Blow some up!

Really I just want to go to see if the screen explodes from having too much awesome all over it.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Either youtube sucks for movie previews or that is a cheap ass movie. I like Sly and I like Statham but there is no way in Stallone should be pulling top billing over Statham. He's actually a better actor than Sly is and Sly is not the believable as some sort of invincible ass kicker anymore. I'll probably see it but if it's just some vehicle of Sly chewing scenery and trying to ride Statham's star it's going to suck.
    well, seeing as it's being Directed by Sly and was co-written by Sly, I can see how he got the lead spot.

Name
    Casey G.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    this movie is gonna be a great guilty pleasure

high body count = glorious

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I still can't believe Van Damme turned down a role in this film.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I still can't believe Van Damme turned down a role in this film.
    Seriously? Must've had better things to do than make millions

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So did Segal apparently, because he didn't like the director.

This is gonna be the ing manliest movie of all-time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a classic summer movie with your friends and I can't wait. And screw anyone who thinks they're too high class to give it a shot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So did Segal apparently, because he didn't like the director.

I think that le will always be held by 300. As far as pure badass manliest goes, 300 will be hard to beat

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers

Goddamn right it is. We all need more 80's type action movies in our lives.

Formula for 80's type action movies as follows:

explosions + weapons fire + death + a few good one liners + a few horrible one liners + roided actors + a hot chick or two = great movies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    300 is great, for sure. But it was a little too good of a movie to be included in this genre

Here's one of my favorite manly movies:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    "let off some steam, Bennett"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think that le will always be held by 300. As far as pure badass manliest goes, 300 will be hard to beat

Eh...I love 300, don't get me wrong, but I don't know about it being the manliest movie. It's a bunch of 90% naked buff ass dudes man-handling each other on the battlefield. I think Rambo 4 was manlier. He ing blew a dude out of a recon vehicle with the turret attached to it! That was sick.

300 is great, for sure. But it was a little too good of a movie to be included in this genre

Here's one of my favorite manly movies:
    FTW!

I ing love that movie dude. Arnold's best action movie outside of the Terminator series, IMO. My favorite actually. I mean he ing kills like an entire army by himself and still uses awesome one-liners.

"I let him go."

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "let off some steam, Bennett"
    Back in his prime, Arnold had some of the best cheesy one-liners in the business, but no one beats out Bruce Campbell in that department.

I agree, this movie is going to be mind numbingly awesome as far as badassery. They could literally be saying "blah, blah..... blah blah BLAHH!! BLAH BLAAAAAAHHHH!!!" as their lines and then cut off a guys head with a lawnmower blade and shove a grenade down the throat of the corpse before it drops to the ground and explodes in the goriest fashion it would still be badass.

For instance.... You can watch the latest John Rambo movie on mute and it would be worth the time spent just for the machine gun orgasm at the end of the movie. That one part where he turns the gun into the drivers cab and opens up point blank on those 2 guys was worth the price of admission by itself.

Last edited by phyzik; 08-04-2010 at 11:33 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Back in his prime, Arnold had some of the best cheesy one-liners in the business, but no one beats out Bruce Campbell in that department.

I agree, this movie is going to be mind numbingly awesome as far as badassery. They could literally be saying "blah, blah..... blah blah BLAHH!! BLAH BLAAAAAAHHHH!!!" as their lines and then cut off a guys head with a lawnmower blade and shove a grenade down the throat of the corpse before it drops to the ground and explodes in the goriest fashion it would still be badass.

For instance.... You can watch the latest John Rambo movie on mute and it would be worth the time spent just for the machine gun orgasm at the end of the movie. That one part where he turns the gun into the drivers cab and opens up point blank on those 2 guys was worth the price of admission by itself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

FTW!

I ing love that movie dude. Arnold's best action movie outside of the Terminator series, IMO. My favorite actually. I mean he ing kills like an entire army by himself and still uses awesome one-liners.

"I let him go."
    i thought predator was pretty good....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    cant wait for this.

Thread Information