PDA

View Full Version : Mookie Was Right

timvp
01-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Cart McCry is a walking vag. I know I shoulda listened to Mookie. He saw through the empty stats and saw the true soft, neocon, coddled, ruth-filled non-competitor. Any human worth their carbon gets back up from that love tap and at least gives it a shot. If he was actually feeling any pain, cortisone would have at least let him attempt not to wuss out.

I knew he was a sissy going in but I didn't quite have Mookie's complete knowledge. Cart cried last game after times got rough. This time a generic run of the mill tackle knocks him out of the biggest game of his life without any fight.

UT would have crominated if Cart doesn't go Cart. Alabama was helpless against any complicated passing play. If that Gilbert kid had any seasoning at all, UT would have won. Cart should have gone on and cashed in on the NFL last season. Gilbert, complete with his moxy, would have led this team to the championship. Cart would have fooled someone into giving him some guaranteed money. Now? After that wusstastic performance? He's probably a second day pick. I wouldn't touch him if I ran an NFL team. That neocon will get eaten alive on the next level.

I apologize to Mookie for not listening closer. I also laugh at all the Cart slurpers who were enthralled by his 97.5% completion percentage and his 283742 meaningless wins.

P.S.

I can't wait for the stories to leak out about how serious the injury is. To save Cart's rep, reports will leak that he broke and tore ever possible structure on his upper torso. Corso knows the truth. We know the truth. The sissy was fine. In fact, I've never seen a QB so healthy. What an emo flamer.

:pctoss

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 02:44 AM
:lmao

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Yew jest kant do teengs like dat!

dirk4mvp
01-08-2010, 02:48 AM
we know this.

IronMexican
01-08-2010, 02:48 AM
eggzaclee

IronMexican
01-08-2010, 02:49 AM
i don't know what it is, but when i see cart mccry posts, i want more

dirk4mvp
01-08-2010, 02:52 AM
we know this.

these are things we know.

Ignignokt
hnaturally Colt McCoy didn't give God enough Glory.

Dookie Crew
cart mccry post

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Ignignokt
these are things we know.

right on scroh

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 02:57 AM
What pisses me more is how Nick Saban beat our collective twats in with simple NeoCon ting blitzes, and had his cornfed country boys ready to crominate.

I hope Cart McCry takes his inverted vagina back in a seperate UT bus and rides all the way back to ATx using only toll roads.

IronMexican
01-08-2010, 02:59 AM
it's like every time i breath, it's pure powah

Greg Oden
01-08-2010, 03:03 AM
What pisses me more is how Nick Saban beat our collective twats in with simple NeoCon ting blitzes, and had his cornfed country boys ready to crominate.

I hope Cart McCry takes his inverted vagina back in a seperate UT bus and rides all the way back to ATx using only toll roads.

:rollin

McCry doesn't want to go to the sidelines and have a talk with the ollllll ball coach efter det one.

timvp
01-08-2010, 03:10 AM
I knew Cart was a sissy, but I didn't KNOW it. Being void of huthle, muthle and true Texan gumption should have been a clue. I should have known this, we know this ... now.

bostonguy
01-08-2010, 03:12 AM
I knew Cart was a sissy, but I didn't KNOW it. Being void of huthle, muthle and true Texan gumption should have been a clue. I should have known this, we know this ... now.

Colt wanted to come back in timvp. They didn't let him though.

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 03:13 AM
Rofl, Cart McCry got the hitttstiickk! tonite!

timvp
01-08-2010, 03:18 AM
Colt wanted to come back in timvp. They didn't let him though.

And I'm sure further tests will show an unfunny life-threatening crushed humerus, a bloated rotator cuff and upper appendage AIDS. The spin job will have to be massive to save Cart's rep. We'll see if anyone buys it.

bostonguy
01-08-2010, 03:20 AM
And I'm sure further tests will show an unfunny life-threatening crushed humerus, a bloated rotator cuff and upper appendage AIDS. The spin job will have to be massive to save Cart's rep. We'll see if anyone buys it.

You don't believe that Colt really tried to come back in the game? That was what reports said. That he tried to come back and they didn't let him. :wakeup

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Look on the bright side UT fans. The next time Vince Young is feeling emo and debating whether or not to blow his brains out, he can look at what happened tonight and know that no matter how big of a pussy he's worried he might be, he's knows he's not the biggest pussy to ever play quarterback for UT.

Ignignokt

+1

4jD43fkP3CA

timvp
You don't believe that Colt really tried to come back in the game? That was what reports said. That he tried to come back and they didn't let him. :wakeup

Cart tried as hard to get back into the game as Mookie tries to befriend wayward Aggies who have lost their way and only want to play hide the rifle, we know this.

timvp
01-08-2010, 03:25 AM
Cart should go eat some spaghetti since it's on his sweater already.

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 03:25 AM
that's some Es EEE ceee football there right down the rod..

bostonguy
01-08-2010, 03:27 AM
Cart tried as hard to get back into the game as Mookie tries to befriend wayward Aggies who have lost their way and only want to play hide the rifle, we know this.

:lmao:lmao

BRHornet45
01-08-2010, 03:29 AM
he's white ... what else did you expect?

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 03:32 AM

He pulled a Ghazi tonite.

bostonguy
01-08-2010, 03:33 AM

Son do you think Ghazi is out celebrating tonight?

timvp
01-08-2010, 03:38 AM
That's why you don't trust a New Mexican with a Texan job. I'm surprised Cart didn't die from rug burn as he carpetbagged his way to Texas.

timvp
01-08-2010, 04:28 AM
Got damn LaColtian TomMcCoy.

Warlord23
01-08-2010, 06:32 AM
LMAO at this thread

But timvp is spot on.

symple19
01-08-2010, 06:39 AM
lol

Warlord23
01-08-2010, 06:42 AM
The clincher was the replay of McSissy pumping his fist with his so-called injured arm, after Gilbert threw the second TD pass. The arm seemed to be moving fine then.

lurker23
01-08-2010, 07:12 AM
"Colt McCoy lined up about 7 yards from his dad, Brad. This was inside the Texas locker room underneath the Rose Bowl bleachers, the Longhorns quarterback missing the biggest game of his career, about to attempt the most important throw of his life.

Colt had just lied to the Texas doctors and said that he was capable of returning to the BCS title game against Alabama. A hit by the Tide’s Marcell Dareus, on the fifth play of the game, had sent him to this locker room. He wanted back out there. So he tried to sound convincing despite the fact his arm felt “like a noodle.”

So Colt gripped the ball, stared at his dad and thought, “It’s just a simple throw.” He threw. The ball went soft and wide. Everyone grimaced. “Give it to me again,” Colt demanded. Brad got the ball and gave it back to his son. The next throw was the same, bouncing harmlessly away. “Give it to me again,” Colt said, again. Brad did.

It was the same. It was over. Colt couldn’t throw it 7 yards to his own father. “My arm was dead,” he said.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-texasqbs010810&prov=yhoo&type=lgns%27

(Good column, btw, by Dan Wetzel.)

mardigan
01-08-2010, 07:34 AM
"I love this game. I have passion for this game. I've done what I can to contribute to this team. We made it this far, and it's unfortunate to not be able to play. I'd have given everything I have to be out there with my team. I always give God the glory. I never question things. God is in control of my life, and if nothing else, I know I'm standing on the rock."

http://jay-mariotti.fanhouse.com/2010/01/08/how-sad-not-to-see-the-real-mccoy/?icid=main|aim|dl4|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fjay-mariotti.fanhouse.com%2F2010%2F01%2F08%2Fhow-sad-not-to-see-the-real-mccoy%2F

:wakeup

urunobili
01-08-2010, 09:53 AM
was Bama's game plan to take him down at all?

dickface
01-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Colt told everybody what would happen before the game even started.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5551/colt.jpg

Doug Collins
01-08-2010, 10:38 AM
"Colt McCoy lined up about 7 yards from his dad, Brad. This was inside the Texas locker room underneath the Rose Bowl bleachers, the Longhorns quarterback missing the biggest game of his career, about to attempt the most important throw of his life.

Colt had just lied to the Texas doctors and said that he was capable of returning to the BCS title game against Alabama. A hit by the Tide’s Marcell Dareus, on the fifth play of the game, had sent him to this locker room. He wanted back out there. So he tried to sound convincing despite the fact his arm felt “like a noodle.”

So Colt gripped the ball, stared at his dad and thought, “It’s just a simple throw.” He threw. The ball went soft and wide. Everyone grimaced. “Give it to me again,” Colt demanded. Brad got the ball and gave it back to his son. The next throw was the same, bouncing harmlessly away. “Give it to me again,” Colt said, again. Brad did.

It was the same. It was over. Colt couldn’t throw it 7 yards to his own father. “My arm was dead,” he said.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-texasqbs010810&prov=yhoo&type=lgns%27

Except where Wetzel mentions that "Colt was the guy that never got hurt." Kellen Heard begs to differ.

monosylab1k
01-08-2010, 10:46 AM

That story is spin control, in direct response to the point during the broadcast where it was revealed that people were advising Colt not to play so that his draft stock wouldn't get worse.

After that came out and made him look like a bigger pussy, I think his PR machine decided to come out with this story of him trying to play catch with his daddy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2010, 10:53 AM

:lmao anyone who believes this crappy attempt to salvage any chance McCoy gets picked in the 2nd round.

timvp
01-08-2010, 04:35 PM
So he tried to sound convincing despite the fact his arm felt “like a noodle.”That line doesn't make much sense. You don't sound convincing by saying your arm feels like a noodle.

"I could throw [the ball] hard," McCoy said. "I just didn't know where it was going."That makes even less sense. He couldn't throw seven yards but he could throw the ball hard? Is the dude even listening to himself?

romad_20
01-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Colt told everybody what would happen before the game even started.

I think its safe to say god doesn't care about football. Just ask Tebow and Bradford. Weren't they both in this series of videos?

Should have made a pact with the devil. That guy always comes through.

dickface
01-08-2010, 04:43 PM
I think its safe to say god doesn't care about football. Just ask Tebow and Bradford. Weren't they both in this series of videos?

Should have made a pact with the devil. That guy always comes through.

I was more referring to the fact that right before a game to find out who is 1st in all college football, Colt was on TV and the radio telling everybody "I am 2nd"

DarkReign
01-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Great thread.

Colt is a vag, no bones about it. It was/is plainly obvious he and his "people" were way more worried about his pro career than the BCS title.

Do I blame him and his "people"? No, my guaranteed money from my first pro contract would wipe away any tears I (and my local church's) may have this coming Sunday in church when Colt and the Big Guy have a heart-to-heart about what He wants Colt to do in his future.

Because apparently, Colt's God is a money-grubbing, injury-faking pussy more concerned with being a drama queen than winning title games if one has the unfortunate problem of getting what equates to your arm being above your head while you sleep, and it in turn falls asleep.

I had UT in this game (no monies) and they would have won if Colt played. God (ie overbearing Dad and various life coaches (ie hanger-ons)) told him he couldnt play and should vag-out for his pro career. Now I see why God is so great to Colt.

Here is to a horrible fucking NFL career, Colt! You fucking ninny.

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Instead of reading the Bible and obtaining backstage passes to Christian rock concerts, Colt shoulda been doing theraband exercises to prevent massive chodeblotations to the shoulder region.:rollin

\w/

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 06:27 PM
That's why you don't trust a New Mexican with a Texan job. I'm surprised Cart didn't die from rug burn as he carpetbagged his way to Texas.Colt McCoy is from New Mexico?

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Colt McCoy or Daniel "Colt" McCoy was born on September 5, 1986 in Hobbs, New Mexico.

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 06:29 PM
The Texas native card, has been played.

DMX7
01-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Well... Alabama does have a lot of Texas players. In fact, a San Antonio guy made one of the biggest plays in the game, the blindside sack of Garret.

Winehole23
01-08-2010, 06:41 PM
OTOH, Alabama barely let McElroy throw at all.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-08-2010, 08:32 PM
I've never seen so many posts in a row so accurately mock the way we post. Good thing i freakin entered chode bload into urban dictionary myself or some of you hacks would probably start tryin to pass on some of our better shit as your own.

Seriously
Its like it started happening over night....almost every poster somewhat college forum related copies every little thing we say to a T, even amongst themselves when it doesn't even involve us.
So weird.

Anyway
Even though ellis is being facetious he is ostensibly spot on.

Ignignokt
01-08-2010, 08:46 PM
I've never seen so many posts in a row so accurately mock the way we post. Good thing i freakin entered chode bload into urban dictionary myself or some of you hacks would probably start tryin to pass on some of our better shit as your own.

Seriously
Its like it started happening over night....almost every poster somewhat college forum related copies every little thing we say to a T, even amongst themselves when it doesn't even involve us.
So weird.

Anyway

cool story brosef!

tlongII
01-08-2010, 09:31 PM

Seriously
So weird.

Anyway

We KNOW this.

50Bestspurever
01-08-2010, 09:44 PM
lol, u gotta love pussies questioning the toughness of a guy getting hit by a 300 pounder.

dickface
01-08-2010, 09:48 PM

Seriously
So weird.

Anyway

yew jess kent dew tings like det!

dickface
01-08-2010, 09:51 PM
wUnMF7dV86k

pkbpkb81
01-08-2010, 10:00 PM
I love how ut fan turns on this guy so fast

Lol ut fan

Cant_Be_Faded
01-08-2010, 11:27 PM
I like colt he's done alot of good but the guy is fragile theres no way around it. He got taken out in 06 to lose to kstate and aggy, he got taken out in 07 against aggy, and he got taken out last night.

He's fragile and it sucks that he's fragile but thats part of the game. Still think he's a good player but that doesn't make him rock hard.

j-6
01-08-2010, 11:43 PM
I like colt he's done alot of good but the guy is fragile theres no way around it. He got taken out in 06 to lose to kstate and aggy, he got taken out in 07 against aggy, and he got taken out last night.

He's fragile and it sucks that he's fragile but thats part of the game. Still think he's a good player but that doesn't make him rock hard.

I've been texting all day with some other Exes with QB names that wouldn't let the coaching staff pull them off the field. VY and Tebow would have stayed / went back in. Syracuse McNabb. That kid Moore at Boise. Holiday Bowl Ty Detmer.

timvp
01-09-2010, 12:11 AM
I've been texting all day with some other Exes with QB names that wouldn't let the coaching staff pull them off the field. VY and Tebow would have stayed / went back in. Syracuse McNabb. That kid Moore at Boise. Holiday Bowl Ty Detmer.

Which QB in the history of the sport wouldn't have even tried to go back in. Cart basically had a stinger. Yeah, his arm will be numb and "noodle" like for a few minutes but eventually the feeling returns. Most NFL QBs wouldn't miss a play, much less the biggest game of their life.

Jim Everett might have pulled a Cart. Who else?

j-6
01-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Which QB in the history of the sport wouldn't have even tried to go back in. Cart basically had a stinger. Yeah, his arm will be numb and "noodle" like for a few minutes but eventually the feeling returns. Most NFL QBs wouldn't miss a play, much less the biggest game of their life.

Stephen McGee even leaves the Brokeback Deerblind and tries to play. I get drunk and can't complete passes at my wife and still make an effort. I don't want to call Colt a quitter but I hate the story that he can't play catch with his dad like Moonlight Graham showed up and everyone started crying.

symple19
01-09-2010, 12:45 AM

Jeff George

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Stephen McGee even leaves the Brokeback Deerblind and tries to play. I get drunk and can't complete passes at my wife and still make an effort. I don't want to call Colt a quitter but I hate the story that he can't play catch with his dad like Moonlight Graham showed up and everyone started crying.

McGee to Colt? i'd tell you things about Stephen that you wouldn't believe...chances no man should ever take. its scary...

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2010, 01:20 AM
but i digress...i think Mookie just emptied himself all over timvp's face.

Winehole23
01-09-2010, 05:35 AM
I apologize to Mookie for not listening closer. I also laugh at all the Cart slurpers who were enthralled by his 97.5% completion percentage and his 283742 meaningless wins.I guess it's a measure of how far UT football has come that Hornfan is totally unimpressed by a 13-1 record and his near great (statistically, best ever)Texas QB. Anything short of a win in the national championship game, is no longer acceptable.

Tough crowd, but I guess it always has been.

BTW, what's the over/under on Mack Brown's retirement, and how long is Muschamp supposed to wait?