PDA

View Full Version : Onterrio Smith Busted for Fake Pecker!

Clandestino
05-11-2005, 11:29 AM
this was in the kit he had! hilarious!!!

http://www.whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm

Airport police find Vikings' Smith with kit to beat drug tests

By GREGG AAMOT, Associated Press Writer
May 11, 2005

AP - May 11, 11:23 am EDT
More Photos

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Vikings running back Onterrio Smith, who has a history of violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy, was briefly detained by airport police last month after they found an elaborate kit used to beat drug tests.

Police at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport questioned Smith on April 21 after a search of his bag discovered vials of white powder, according to a police report.

Smith told officers it was dried urine used for making a clean urine test in conjunction with a device called ``The Original Whizzinator.'' In addition, he had a bottle of pills labeled ``cleansing formula.''

Smith told police he was taking the vials to his cousin. The police report didn't say where Smith was traveling.

Vikings coach Mike Tice told the Star Tribune, which first reported the story Wednesday, that he didn't know about Smith being detained and had no comment.

On Wednesday, a Vikings spokesman had no comment. Smith's agent, Douglas Hendrickson, didn't immediately return a message left at his office.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said league rules state that failing to cooperate with a drug test was the same as failing it, but he wasn't sure whether there was any penalty for possessing a device designed to beat such a test.

Smith was suspended last season for four games after testing positive for marijuana. It was his second ``strike'' in the NFL's substance-abuse program. He would earn a yearlong suspension for a third violation.

The report filed April 26 says a tube of toothpaste set off an alarm as a bag Smith was carrying was being scanned. Six or seven vials of white powder were discovered in the bag. Smith was detained, questioned and allowed to leave, the report said.

In 2000, Smith was kicked out of Tennessee for using marijuana. He finished his college career at Oregon. Smith rushed for 579 yards as a rookie and led the Vikings last season with 544 yards.

sa_butta
05-11-2005, 11:34 AM
carrying around fake penis to pass NFL drug test
(universal sign for cokehead)

Clandestino
05-11-2005, 11:36 AM
you can take the rat out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the rat

Gatita
05-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Now this is a Pendejo!

samikeyp
05-11-2005, 11:40 AM
NFL players being dumbasses forum. :)

sa_butta
05-11-2005, 11:43 AM
NFL players being dumbasses forum. :)Kellen Winslow

Clandestino
05-11-2005, 12:48 PM
if he was in the hood, he'd be smoking it, not sniffing it

i heard on the radio the white powder he had was dried urine...

scenario: cops bust him... find the white powder. cut bag with knife, taste white powder! hahaha!

Useruser666
05-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Piss powder? WTF?

Clandestino
05-11-2005, 12:58 PM
that is just what they said.. i guess you mix it with water and you fill your fake pecker with it..

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2005, 05:22 PM
The company's website that makes the "Whizzinator" is hilarious. Nothing like construction workers faking drug tests. It's a good thing none of them operate heavy machinery that could put other people's lives at risk.

http://www.whizzinator.com/images/Wiz_Man.gif

http://www.whizzinator.com/

Shelly
05-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Just how do you know about that site, Chopster????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Just how do you know about that site, Chopster????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Just Googled it! I swear! :lol

When you're the Chopper you have no need for artificial enhancements! :)

Gatita
05-11-2005, 06:26 PM

:lol Secure in your manhood. Hope you don't walk around looking like Bob from the Enzyte commercials. :lol

Shelly
05-11-2005, 06:39 PM

Oh, my! What's in that water up in Albuquerque? And why do I always have to look up the damn spelling of Albuquerque for that matter????

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2005, 06:40 PM
:lol Secure in your manhood. Hope you don't walk around looking like Bob from the Enzyte commercials. :lol

:lol Actually I was talking about steroids. But as for the department you're referring to. . .let's just say I'll be the first one to suggest everyone go skinny dipping at the pool party. . .

. . .unless it's cold that day. <-- blatant George Castanza reference.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh, my! What's in that water up in Albuquerque? And why do I always have to look up the damn spelling of Albuquerque for that matter????

:lol

A lot of people living here can't even spell it.

Horry For 3!
05-12-2005, 03:34 AM
hahahaha Now that is some funny shit! A fake penis to pass a drug test. Sad.