PDA

View Full Version : Van der Sloot confesses to murder, Peruvian authorities say

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Lima, Peru (CNN) -- Joran van der Sloot has confessed to the murder of Stephany Flores Ramirez, Peruvian government authorities said late Monday.
Van der Sloot could be formally charged in the case as early as Tuesday and will likely be held at one of three maximum security prisons -- Castro Castro, Piedras Gordas and Lurigancho, authorities said.
At his first court appearance, the judge may set a hearing date for van der Sloot and could order additional investigations in the case.
The Peruvian justice system often issues a lighter sentence in cases where the suspect confesses. That may have influenced his alleged confession.
There is no death penalty or life sentence in Peru.
A Peruvian police report leaked Monday said Flores was found in his hotel room on the floor, half-dressed. The report provides new details about the hours before Flores' body was found.
Van der Sloot, who was twice arrested in connection with the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005, is in Peruvian custody as a suspect in the killing of Flores, 21.
According to the document, the Hotel Tac, where van der Sloot was staying, received a call from someone looking for him about 11 p.m. June 1. The receptionist forwarded the call, but no one answered. The hotel worker assumed that van der Sloot was asleep because the room key was with him and not the front desk.
About an hour later, according to the police report, the receptionist noticed that van der Sloot owed money for two nights and went up to his room, where her knocks went unanswered. The television was blaring, so the hotel employee figured he was resting, the report says.
Afterward, the hotel supervisor told the employee to go back to van der Sloot's room and enter using a spare key. When the employee went in, she found Flores' body on the floor, dressed in a black T-shirt and red panties, half-covered with a piece of white clothing, the police report said.
Flores was bleeding from her nose, the report said.
The hotel employee became frightened at the sight and went to alert her supervisor and the police, turning off the television and lights on her way out of the room, the report said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dead within 2 maybe 3 months.

Marklar MM
06-08-2010, 12:20 AM
Problem here is that it is Peru...for all we know, they were going to cut his balls off if he didn't confess.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2010, 12:49 AM
They drove him to a hole in the forest and said confess or this is for you, the end

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2010, 01:03 AM
There's uninterrupted video from the second he went into the room with the now dead woman 'till the second he opened the door and came out and left, alone. Nobody else entered the room other than the maid that found the chick dead.

I wouldn't mind them stringing him up from his balls in order to get the confession, I really wouldn't

Pero
06-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Is that pronounced Van der Slut? :D
Wait, isn't there a van der posting here? :lol

Dark Gable
06-08-2010, 04:54 AM
Just more proof that torture gets results.

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 05:01 AM
So what if he confessed. We have learned that we shouldnt take his confessions so seriously. For the holloway missing, he confessed 3 times, all 3 times differently and still they couldnt charge him, he still walked around like a free man. So this doesnt say anything really.

They need evidence.

A suspect can confess all he wants, but without evidence it's worthless. In other legal systems around the world, a confession is enough to put someone behind bars, but in the Dutch/Aruba legal system and I think also Peru, it's not enough.

As for the death, he 'confessed' it happened because she dared to touch and use his laptop on which alot of informations could be found about him and the natalee holloway missing. On the laptop she found out about his past and link to natalee holloway.
He didnt want Flores to know his past with natalee and he started freaking out and a fight broke out. He said that 'she didnt have the right to mix in his private life' In the fight he broke her neck.

And the reason because he was seeing flores in the first place, is supposedly because he wanted to find a rich girl, whom he could marry, because he was afraid for the future and saw little possibilities, so he wanted to be sure he has money. That's what some other poker player told.

lebomb
06-08-2010, 06:58 AM
So what if he confessed. We have learned that we shouldnt take his confessions so seriously. For the holloway missing, he confessed 3 times, all 3 times differently and still they couldnt charge him, he still walked around like a free man. So this doesnt say anything really.

They need evidence.

A suspect can confess all he wants, but without evidence it's worthless. In other legal systems around the world, a confession is enough to put someone behind bars, but in the Dutch/Aruba legal system and I think also Peru, it's not enough.

Evidence? Didnt you see the video? Looks pretty fuckin cut and dry to me. :wakeup

Wild Cobra
06-08-2010, 07:29 AM
There's uninterrupted video from the second he went into the room with the now dead woman 'till the second he opened the door and came out and left, alone. Nobody else entered the room other than the maid that found the chick dead.

I wouldn't mind them stringing him up from his balls in order to get the confession, I really wouldn't
You know how it is. the conspiracy theorists, maybe Mouse, will say Spiderman came in through the window.

Now if he will just say where Natalie's body is, her family can have closure.

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Evidence? Didnt you see the video? Looks pretty fuckin cut and dry to me. :wakeup

To you and me personally it is, but to the legal system it isnt 100% yet, It all has to be found out, even though he has confessed.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2010, 08:04 AM
To you and me personally it is, but to the legal system it isnt 100% yet, It all has to be found out, even though he has confessed.

Do you even know what you're talking about? There's video of him going into a room with the woman, then about 3 hours later coming out alone and leaving. The woman never left the room again, and no one else went in. Who the fuck do you think killed her? Santa Claus?

manufan10
06-08-2010, 08:08 AM
It's because this time he didn't have his lawyer daddy to tell him what to say/do.

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Do you even know what you're talking about? There's video of him going into a room with the woman, then about 3 hours later coming out alone and leaving. The woman never left the room again, and no one else went in. Who the fuck do you think killed her? Santa Claus?

First of all I said, It isnt 100% yet, it has to be found out. The fact alone that there is a video, is not enough.

Of course he probably killed her, but all im saying is, it needs to be PROVED, even though we know it happened, it needs to be proved and shown according to the legal system.

They need to find more evidence to back it up that he indeed killed her. this video of him alone its possible that this is not enough as 100% to assume he really did it. Now they did found blood too on his clothes, now that's better evidence if it turns out to be her blood. Also they need to wonder wether they were alone, were there other people? They were also talking about some albanian guy. These are all things which have to be taken in consideration before assuming it legally.

He will most likely be convicted with this evidence, but im just saying that it needs to be sorted out.

Also im saying that a confession is not enough to convict someone. In some countries it is, but in Dutch legal system and also Peru legal system it isnt, someone can confess what he wants, but that does not mean he can be convicted, that is not enough to put him behind bars. In natalee holloway case, he confessed 3 times and they couldnt do anything. There needs to be strong evidence and more evidence and the causality needs to be proven, even though we know and can assume thats its there.

There is a difference between knowing personally, and knowing in the legal system. Everything needs to be found out even though for us normal people it's 100% clear and no doubt about it that it happened. And yes I know what im talking about because im studying law.

thispego
06-08-2010, 09:18 AM

They need evidence.

As for the death, he 'confessed' it happened because she dared to touch and use his laptop on which alot of informations could be found about him and the natalee holloway missing. On the laptop she found out about his past and link to natalee holloway.
He didnt want Flores to know his past with natalee and he started freaking out and a fight broke out. He said that 'she didnt have the right to mix in his private life' In the fight he broke her neck.

And the reason because he was seeing flores in the first place, is supposedly because he wanted to find a rich girl, whom he could marry, because he was afraid for the future and saw little possibilities, so he wanted to be sure he has money. That's what some other poker player told.

oh ok, case closed, nice detective work there butfukal :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Um, I don't believe this is being tried in the States. I highly doubt it will be a "fair" trial.

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 09:24 AM

If you dont have anything normal to say, then just stfu.

I was just giving my reaction and telling what Ive read in Dutch newspaper about his possible motives. I wanted to share it, because those motives werent mentioned in US news articles.

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Um, I don't believe this is being tried in the States. I highly doubt it will be a "fair" trial.

Well, I do think Peru legal system is harder and with harder punishments than for example in Europe, but I think it will be pretty fair. But yeah, its not like the Dutch legal system where he will walk free, even though the two are similar.

thispego
06-08-2010, 09:27 AM
If you dont have anything normal to say, then just stfu.

I was just responding to manumaniac's post.

Have you forwarded your findings to the Peruvian authorities yet?

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Have you forwarded your findings to the Peruvian authorities yet?

I edited my post, I thought you were saying that because of my respond to manumaniac, but i see you responded to my first post.

Those are their own findings, i just posted what ive read about it.

I saw these motives of joran being reported in dutch media while US media havent said anything about it. He has told that as part of his 'confession' and another guy there told the press about his possible motives for finding a woman. I just wanted to share about what they have found out.

HoratioCain
06-08-2010, 09:44 AM

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2007/05/08/image2773178x.jpg

Mr. Van de Sloot.....should have stayed.....at the notell motel.

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Im trying to inform in this thread about the latest reports on this and I get bashed for it, by a dipshit because he is a dick who immediately needs to find a way to bash someone, while he doesnt even understand whats it about. Do you get such a satisfaction out of this? Out of bashing others on the internet, because you never get the chance to do so in real life? Does it make you feel tough? :lol

First I had no image of a real person with your username, now I do. Lol some pathetic piece of shit douchebag playing smart.

I always post in a normal and civilized way, but I cant stand assholes like you, worthless pieces of shit.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3075/picture1vc.pnghttp://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4697/0530072242.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4697/0530072242.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HIN561At4H0/SqvBlJRrWpI/AAAAAAAAAks/KP_DKNlwJtE/s320/jim-carrey-lloyd-christmas-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5091/retarduy.jpg

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Now just GTFO

thispego
06-08-2010, 10:28 AM
rofl. Yes I am very nice in person and everyone loves me, it's an affliction and I can't turn it off. So I come here to spurstalk, where idiots abound, and I let the scoffs fly. Its an outlet for me, and I get much satisfaction out of putting your little panties in a wad :lol

oh hey, by the way, thanks for explaining the basics of the justice system to us mr big time law student :rolleyes

:lmao

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Now they also claim they have found natalee's remainings in Aruba - http://www.larepublica.pe/el-asesinato-de-stephany/08/06/2010/habrian-encontrado-restos-de-natalee-holloway

Edit: Probably not true, because now they changed the article and the title from Habrían encontrado restos de Natalee Holloway to Principal
Retoman búsqueda de Natalee Holloway :huh

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Well, I do think Peru legal system is harder and with harder punishments than for example in Europe, but I think it will be pretty fair. But yeah, its not like the Dutch legal system where he will walk free, even though the two are similar.

I don't know. I guess the parading of this guy to the press down there in a bullet proof vest didn't give me warm fuzzies about how he'll be treated at and away from the trial, but we'll see.

tlongII
06-08-2010, 10:45 AM
This dude doesn't have a snowball's chance in Peru. The girl he killed is the daughter of a wealthy politician in that country. He is hosed. In Aruba his dad got him off with his connections. This time the shoe's on the other foot.

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 10:59 AM
I don't know. I guess the parading of this guy to the press down there in a bullet proof vest didn't give me warm fuzzies about how he'll be treated at and away from the trial, but we'll see.

Yeah, you are right about how he is treated. He will probably be treated much harder than in Europe for example, by the police, interrogation etcetera

From what I've read in a newspaper is that he wants to try to spend his prison time in the Netherlands when he gets convicted, because Dutch prisons are like hotels, while these prisons in Peru are shitholes, he will get beaten up, raped, terrible cells. But I dont think its possible.

manufan10
06-08-2010, 11:12 AM
while these prisons in Peru are shitholes, he will get beaten up, raped, terrible cells.

He killed at least one person, that's what he at least deserves.

He deserves a lot worse than that.

lebomb
06-08-2010, 11:31 AM
He will get what is coming to his punk ass...................... :pimpslap

ashbeeigh
06-08-2010, 11:34 AM
From what I heard this morning on the Today show (top notch reporting...always...) they said that in Peru you get a bit of credit for confessing. He will only face 35 years in jail after confessing. So, sure we'd all love to see him rot in jail, but to be fair...he'll in his early 60s and be able to be extrudited to Aruba and tried for Holloway's murder in the 2040s...or extrudited to the US and tried on extortion charges..anyway.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2010, 12:43 PM
I don't understand why people think he'll somehow get a worst punishment in Peru. Yeah, their jails are probably a lot worst in terms of quality of living but Peru has no death penalty and no life sentence. Plus, if their justice system is anything like ours (Argentina) the dude will be out on time to attend the next world cup...

lebomb
06-08-2010, 12:45 PM
I don't understand why people think he'll somehow get a worst punishment in Peru. Yeah, their jails are probably a lot worst in terms of quality of living but Peru has no death penalty and no life sentence. Plus, if their justice system is anything like ours (Argentina) the dude will be out on time to attend the next world cup...

I heard last night that the prison he is going to has about 20-30 prisoners per cell. Its not 1 or 2 per cell, its a group. They also said there are lots of shankings there. Van der sloop will not make it.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2010, 12:46 PM

dude,..............people are making voodoo dolls of this dude in the streets. he's pretty much dead.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2010, 12:50 PM
I heard last night that the prison he is going to has about 20-30 prisoners per cell. Its not 1 or 2 per cell, its a group. They also said there are lots of shankings there. Van der sloop will not make it.

yeah...

Here's to hoping! :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2010, 12:52 PM
vbookie?

manufan10
06-08-2010, 12:57 PM
vbookie?

Go by days, weeks, or months?

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 12:59 PM

He will get a fair trial and legal system and punishment in Peru is not so different from other countries, but the jails and how they treat prisoners is a lot harder than what he is used to in Holland or Aruba. He knows that, that's why he tries ( if its true though ) to serve his jailtime in holland, but that's not possible.

I hope he rots in there, he deserves it

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 12:59 PM
vbookie?

:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Go by days, weeks, or months?
i'll give them the benefit of the doubt. i say 2 to 3 months. he might already have a boyfriend. :tu

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2010, 01:03 PM
He will get a fair trial and legal system and punishment in Peru is not so different from other countries, but the jails and how they treat prisoners is a lot harder than what he is used to in Holland or Aruba. He knows that, that's why he tries ( if its true though ) to serve his jailtime in holland, but that's not possible.

I hope he rots in there, he deserves it

can I ask you something? how exactly do you know so much about Peru's legal system and their jails?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-08-2010, 01:05 PM
.......And yes I know what im talking about because im studying law.

lebomb
06-08-2010, 01:05 PM
can I ask you something? how exactly do you know so much about Peru's legal system and their jails?

:lmao

thispego
06-08-2010, 01:06 PM
he doesn't

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 01:45 PM

Because this whole joran subject is very popular here and there is a lot going on in the media. Ive read a lot about it, I see a lot about it and we've talked about it in classes. They show a lot and talk a lot about this subject and jails and punishments in Peru because of this whole Joran thing.

I dont know much about Peru legal system persee, but their legal system is identical to the Dutch legal system and I do know a lot about the Dutch legal system because of my studies.

plus about the prisons and harsh punishments in peru prisons, ive read about it. There are guidelines or information reports made by the Government of the Kingdom of Netherlands about Peru, their legal system and how they treat suspects/inmates. There everything is told in detail on how they will treat a suspect or convict in Peru. Ive read a lot of those.

hater
06-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Because this whole joran subject is very popular here and there is a lot going on in the media. Ive read a lot about it, I see a lot about it and we've talked about it in classes. They show a lot and talk a lot about this subject and jails and punishments in Peru because of this whole Joran thing.

I dont know much about Peru legal system persee, but their legal system is identical to the Dutch legal system and I do know a lot about the Dutch legal system because of my studies.

plus about the prisons and harsh punishments in peru prisons, ive read about it. There are guidelines or information reports made by the Government of the Kingdom of Netherlands about Peru, their legal system and how they treat suspects/inmates. There everything is told in detail on how they will treat a suspect or convict in Peru. Ive read a lot of those.

sounds like you don't know shit about prisons in Peru. If you have money you could live like a king in Peru jails. Money talks even in jail.

You can have guards serving you room service if you want. At the same time, since this guy is high profile it will be up to the Peru polliticians to decide the fate of this guy.

Regardless NO, Peru jail or court system is nothing like Netherlands

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 02:08 PM
sounds like you don't know shit about prisons in Peru. If you have money you could live like a king in Peru jails. Money talks even in jail.

You can have guards serving you room service if you want. At the same time, since this guy is high profile it will be up to the Peru polliticians to decide the fate of this guy.

But you cant deny that Peru prisons are a lot harder and tougher in treatening inmates than in other countries, especially the Netherlands. Because it is, especially harder than what joran is used to.

If you have money, yeah if you are rich and can buy people. But is Joran rich? No he isnt, he cant do shit with money in Peru's jail.

And yes, it is like the Netherlands, solely the system. Of course in Peru corruption, politics has a bigger part in it. But I do think he will get a fair trial. The only thing im saying is, he is treated a lot harder than he would be treated in the Netherlands or other countries. You cant deny that.

Besides, why do you bring the money thing up, thats not even what were talking about. Were talking about how they treat prisoners in peru and conditions of prisons in peru. Im just saying that they are treated harder. Money and what they do next in prison, is another thing.

hater
06-08-2010, 02:13 PM
But you cant deny that Peru prisons are a lot harder and tougher in treatening inmates than in other countries, especially the Netherlands. Because it is, especially harder than what joran is used to.

bullshit, where is your proof that Peru prison are harder in treating inmates? It's so overcrowded that there is no control. But if you have money you can pretty much get anything. How is that harder than other countries??

If you have money, yeah if you are rich and can buy people. But is Joran rich? No he isnt, he cant do shit with money in Peru's jail.

I thought he had money

And yes, it is like the Netherlands, solely the system. Of course in Peru corruption, politics has a bigger part in it. But I do think he will get a fair trial. The only thing im saying is, he is treated a lot harder than he would be treated in the Netherlands or other countries. You cant deny that.

bullshit again. You cannot guarantee he will get a fair trial or get treated harder than other countries. Going to trial in those countries is like playing russian roulette, you never know what's gonna happen

lebomb
06-08-2010, 02:14 PM

That being said........the guards and/or the inmates can be bought as assassins as well ...... correct?

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 02:19 PM
bullshit, where is your proof that Peru prison are harder in treating inmates? It's so overcrowded that there is no control. But if you have money you can pretty much get anything. How is that harder than other countries??

It is, not only in treatening inmates, but also its harder for the inmates. There is a lot of violence, overcrowding, bad hygiene, murders, raping. That's common in a lot countries, and I think thats also how prisons should be, hard, i mean its a prison after all, but im just saying, its different than a dutch prison. A dutch prison is like a hotel, everyone has a seperate room, everyone has tv, internet, books, sports, studytime etcetera.... and thats what joran is used to, thats why its hard for him.

I thought he had money

No he doesnt, that's why he is trying to set up all kinds of deals with Natalee mother and thats why he was trying to start some kind of prostitution ring in Thailand.

bullshit again. You cannot guarantee he will get a fair trial or get treated harder than other countries. Going to trial in those countries is like playing russian roulette, you never know what's gonna happen

Well, Peru is not that bad as you might think. Their legal system is pretty 'normal' compared to some other southern american countries. From what Ive seen they generally give fair trials. (and im not talking about prison or how people can be bought or corrupt, just about the trial) Joran is not the first Dutch guy to be convicted in Peru you know. Of course there is corruption and probably political messing in cases, but Im just saying in general its pretty fair.

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 02:49 PM
But why do you bring the money thing up, thats not even what were talking about. We are talking about how they treat prisoners in peru and conditions of prisons in peru and I was explaining on the question why I know about this, so I explained that ive learned about this and read about this and because this whole subject is on the media all day long.

Im just saying that they are treated harder and conditions are worse than in holland for example. Money and what they do next in prison, is another thing.

I mean you yourself are saying that prisons are overcrowded and there is corruption and that there is no control, those are aspects of worse conditions right? so those are also worse conditions than in other countries right?

You yourself are saying that when youre there you dont know what to expect or is going to happen, so thats also part of bad conditions. So we're saying almost the same thing. The only thing we are disagreeing about is that I say Peru legal system is better than what you think, that generally there are fair trials (Solely the trials and their legal system) because of past trials, their history. You say its unfair and that I say that Dutch legal system is identical to Peruvian legal system, well thats true, just about the system im talking about. You say its not. And you know how?

So why are you attacking me and accusing me I know shit. Or is it because of what your username says and you are just that, a hater?

Dude
06-08-2010, 02:52 PM
That dude was just perusing around looking for his next victim.

thispego
06-08-2010, 02:54 PM
de-wad your panties butfukal

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 02:58 PM
de-wad your panties butfukal

Ha! funny.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3075/picture1vc.pnghttp://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4697/0530072242.jpg
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4697/0530072242.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HIN561At4H0/SqvBlJRrWpI/AAAAAAAAAks/KP_DKNlwJtE/s320/jim-carrey-lloyd-christmas-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Bukefal
06-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Anyway on this Dutch newspaper they just reported that his Dutch lawyer said that Joran gave a false confession, because of the pressure they put on him in interrogation. They reported that Joran called his mother before the interrogation and was shitting in his pants and crying to her that he was afraid of the interrogation he called it 'barbarian'

:lol

Stringer_Bell
06-08-2010, 05:23 PM
So...is the FBI in the clear for not arresting him when they had the chance? It could have prevented that girl's murder. I'm just sayin'...apparently they had the evidence on tape to charge him, but for whatever reason they let him go...

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 08:21 PM
why are these pretty, young girls attracted to this psychotic maniac?

marini martini
06-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Cuz they're drunk off their asses, and he's a good dancer??????

Wild Cobra
06-08-2010, 09:10 PM
This dude doesn't have a snowball's chance in Peru. The girl he killed is the daughter of a wealthy politician in that country. He is hosed. In Aruba his dad got him off with his connections. This time the shoe's on the other foot.
I didn't know that.

I wonder what this politician will pay the prisoners to do to him and for how long?

Wild Cobra
06-08-2010, 09:12 PM
i'll give them the benefit of the doubt. i say 2 to 3 months. he might already have a boyfriend. :tu
He might last that long, but he will probably have to give 50 BJ's a day to stay alive.

Wild Cobra
06-08-2010, 09:14 PM

But you have at least two families who will pay to have things done to him!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-09-2010, 09:10 AM
He might last that long, but he will probably have to give 50 BJ's a day to stay alive.

Man, I can't imagine all he's going through now. Just wait until someone with ties to the girl gets a hold of him while locked up.

Bukefal
06-09-2010, 09:36 AM

He is a businessman and former race car driver, but some media mention that he was a 'sometime' politician and other media report that he is a circus operator.

desflood
06-09-2010, 09:59 AM
We'll just call whatever happens to the psycho "delayed justice" and move on.

lebomb
06-09-2010, 11:53 AM
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/08/perus-prisons-overcrowded-unhygienic-at-15000-feet-above-sea-level/

Ahhhhh yes. The way prisons should be. :hat Good luck vandersloot!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Better get him a soap on a rope

manufan10
06-09-2010, 12:17 PM
after she discovered information on his laptop linking him to the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Who goes through someone's laptop?

thispego
06-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Don't believe anything that butfukal guy says. He's just blowing hot air

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2010, 01:24 PM
haha oh man this guy is fucked once he gets in that prison, he'll inevitably suffer a violent ass beating daily

Viva Las Espuelas
06-09-2010, 01:35 PM

you must be an expert.

Bukefal
06-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Here the full article. It's not just me who said it and it's not air. It's the same I said and I got attacked for it.

Van der Sloot faces prisons known for harsh conditions

Joran van der Sloot, Stephany Flores, Natalee Holloway. These names dominated Google trends for most of Tuesday, when news broke that van der Sloot allegedly confessed to Peruvian authorities to killing Flores. Adding to the intrigue, sources close to the investigation said the Dutchman admitted to killing Flores after she discovered information on his laptop linking him to the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

"Peru prisons" was also a popular search term late in the afternoon, with many wondering what kind of conditions van der Sloot might face if he enters one of Peru's 71 active prisons.

A 2009 U.S. State Department report on Peru's human rights record noted that while the South American country's government generally respects the human rights of its citizens, prison conditions were harsh for the country's 44,800 inmates - 17,297 of whom were awaiting sentencing as of December 2009, according to the report.

Among the areas of serious concern highlighted were overcrowding, poor sanitation and inadequate nutrition and health care. The San Juan de Lurigancho men's prison held 9,874 prisoners in a facility designed for 3,204 and incidences of tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS were reportedly at near-epidemic levels, according to the report.

"Prisoners with money had access to cell phones, illegal drugs and meals prepared outside the prison. Conditions were poor to extremely harsh in facilities for prisoners who lacked funds," the report said. "Inmates had intermittent access to running water, bathing facilities were inadequate, kitchen facilities were unhygienic, and prisoners slept in hallways and common areas for lack of cell space."

Corruption and professional incompetence were also reported in some of the nation's 71 prisons, 56 of which are operated by The National Penitentiary Institute. The National Police of Peru has jurisdiction over the rest, according to the State Department report.

"There were deaths of inmates in prisons, most attributed to fellow inmates, but some were due to negligence by guards. Guards received little or no training or supervision. Corruption was a serious problem, and some guards cooperated with criminal bosses who oversaw the smuggling of guns and drugs into prisons."

Conditions are especially harsh in the country's maximum security prisons, which are extremely isolated geographically.

One of them, the Challapalca Prison, is in the Andes near the Bolivian border, at an altitude of 15,000 feet above sea level, about 211 kilometers from the nearest city of Puno - a six-hour ride down a dirt road, depending on conditions, according to a 2003 report on the facility by the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights.

There is no regular electricity or running water, and temperatures most of the year hover around 33 degrees Fahrenheit in the day and as low as 4 degrees below zero at night, the report said.

Both organizations noted lengthy pretrial detention and inordinate trial delays in Peru - two areas that could concern van der Sloot if he is charged with a crime, which he has not been so far.

"According to a study prepared by the Technical Secretary of the Special Commission for Integral Reform of the Justice System, 61 percent of those in prison were awaiting trial, the majority for between one and two years," the State Department report said. "The law requires release of prisoners who have been held more than 18 months without being sentenced; the period is extended to 36 months in complex cases."

The report also noted the Peruvian government permitted prison visits by independent human rights observers, with the International Committee of the Red Cross making 44 unannounced visits in 2009.

Bukefal
06-09-2010, 04:14 PM

Ha!

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Bukefal
06-09-2010, 04:30 PM
and it sounds like prison conditions are harsh for people who aren't wealthy, which vandersloot is

But, he isnt really wealthy. Ive said it before; that's probably why he is trying to set up all kinds of deals with Natalee's mother and a semi-talkshow host in the Netherlands and thats why he was trying to start some kind of prostitution ring in Thailand back in november and chasing rich chicks for their money.

But still even if he had a lot of money, I dont think he can buy himself out of shit. I think he would be even more harassed inside prison, because everyone hates his ass and he's a foreigner.

These prisons, the castro-castro prison, do seem to have special parts for foreign inmates, which have generally better conditions, but still it's harsh for him and at least harder conditions than what he is used to in the Netherlands or Aruba, the luxury hotel prisons. He's already shitting in his pants and crying because he is afraid of them being harsh

thispego
06-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Here the full article. It's not just me who said it and it's not air. It's the same I said and I got attacked for it.

you're a genius. Thanks for letting us know that prison is tough :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Anybody want to see the cell where this piece of shit might be spending the next 35 years in?

N2AC9ybfABU&

Dude should have confessed in Europe. Now he's fucked.

lebomb
06-15-2010, 01:52 PM
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGC/StaticFiles/Images/Show/38xx/380x/3809_Locked_Up_Abroad_Lima-03_04700300.JPG

....................yep, he is fugged!!! :hang

EmptyMan
06-15-2010, 04:27 PM
lol @ him crying when they were parading him around in front of the media/public down there

Scola
06-15-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm glad they finally got this guy.
We all knew he killed the first girl. This guy got overconfident and thought he could get away with it again. I don't buy his excuse, that he killed her because she found evidence on his computer, total BS, it was obviously premeditated murder. He's trying to spin the story to avoid more jail-time. Hope he enjoys his stay in the Peruvian jails :]

mrsmaalox
06-21-2010, 10:50 AM
So he retracted his confession, huh? Big surprise...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100621/ap_on_re_eu/eu_netherlands_van_der_sloot

"I'll explain later how it all happened." :rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
06-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Yeah. Saw that this morning but was too lazy to update. Good job

So I wonder what angle he's trying to work now. I don't think Peru is letting go of him for whatever reason.

manufan10
06-21-2010, 11:30 AM
So he retracted his confession, huh? Big surprise...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100621/ap_on_re_eu/eu_netherlands_van_der_sloot

"I'll explain later how it all happened." :rolleyes

Not surprising. He did the exact type of thing during the Natalie Holloway investigations. He's been filmed saying he was involved and he knew where her body was located. Then, a few days later he would deny that and claim that he was lying. I hope the Peruvians don't give in to his garbage. Let him stay in prison. :ihit

Wild Cobra
06-21-2010, 11:46 AM
I hope the Peruvians don't give in to his garbage. Let him stay in prison. :ihit
I doubt they will, especially with the past news.

They have him solidly. The video camera evidence? what floor was he on? If he didn't commit the crime, who did? Ralph Hinkley (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081871/)?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-21-2010, 11:52 AM
I doubt they will, especially with the past news.

They have him solidly. The video camera evidence? what floor was he on? If he didn't commit the crime, who did? Ralph Hinkley (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081871/)?

Maybe G Dubya

Sisk
06-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Can they just kill this guy already?