PDA

View Full Version : IF i was texas tech I would GTFO and go to the Mountain West if..

Ignignokt
06-11-2010, 04:25 PM
UTAH decides not to enter the PAC 10

ChumpDumper
06-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I guess that's an option if it ends up not coattailing UT to another conference.

Ignignokt
06-11-2010, 04:31 PM
It makes a ton more sense. Texas Tech could then schedule BCS opponents, wait... :lmao :lmao :lmao.. hold on.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. sorry, excuse me.. hahahahahahahahx1000.. because TT would have an easier conference schedule.

tsb2000
06-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Y'know, there are three BCS teams in the MWC. Just sayin'. :) TT would still be bowing down to a lot of teams.

Still would be nuts for TT to go to the MWC. Why take that kind of paycut?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Hanging onto UT until grim death makes the most sense now.

http://lavidaboca.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/shark2.jpg

Blake
06-12-2010, 10:40 AM
hanging onto ut until grim death makes the most sense now.

http://lavidaboca.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/shark2.jpg

+1

Blake
06-12-2010, 10:42 AM
It makes a ton more sense. Texas Tech could then schedule BCS opponents, wait... :lmao :lmao :lmao.. hold on.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. sorry, excuse me.. hahahahahahahahx1000.. because TT would have an easier conference schedule.

actually with USC getting hammered, the Pac 10 looks like an easy enough conference schedule for TT......especially now that pansy Colorado has joined.

Ignignokt
06-12-2010, 11:59 AM
actually with USC getting hammered, the Pac 10 looks like an easy enough conference schedule for TT......especially now that pansy Colorado has joined.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BLAKE HAS NO DICK!!!

With seasons like 70-3, the scandals, and Dan Hawkins, the two consistent teams who have been colorado's bitch have been A2M and TTech.

spursfan4ever
06-12-2010, 01:16 PM

:toast

JMarkJohns
06-12-2010, 06:29 PM
They can have 'em. A&M to SEC, Tech to MWC and then Kansas/Kansas State to Pac-10.

That would make for a nice balance in football division to division, then, like the Big East, not have divisions for basketball, and then have to play your "rival" every year and half the conference every other year twice.

That would be disgusting for basketball. Kansas, Kansas State, Texas, UCLA, Arizona, Washington, Cal, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Arizona State... these are all teams who've made the tournament and/or made pretty deep runs in the tournament within the last five years, with about half even more recently. It would be as competitive as the Big East.