PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: Police Officer punching black girl in face

PGDynasty24
06-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Did anyone see that commercial during the game. OMG that was a nasty punch right to the face. That guy's career is screwed

milkshakeballa
06-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Vicious

NRHector
06-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Did anyone see that commercial during the game. OMG that was a nasty punch right to the face. That guy's career is screwed wtf the lakers are already celebrating?

PGDynasty24
06-15-2010, 11:10 PM
wtf the lakers are already celebrating?

No it was some random police officer shown during a commercial they kept showing it

IronMexican
06-15-2010, 11:10 PM
It was funny.

v2freak
06-15-2010, 11:11 PM

:rollin Hilarious assumption

IronMexican
06-15-2010, 11:11 PM
And it was a local news commercial. Doubt anyone outside the ABC 7 broadcasting saw it.

06-15-2010, 11:19 PM
:lol

namlook
06-15-2010, 11:19 PM
And it was a local news commercial. Doubt anyone outside the ABC 7 broadcasting saw it.

It was shown on the break in my local area as well and I don't have ABC 7 here. A lot of local news stations are showing this clip.

v2freak
06-15-2010, 11:21 PM
I saw it too but I live near the Mexico border.

Fpoonsie
06-16-2010, 01:28 AM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/around-the-nation/video-officer-punches-woman.html

Looks like it's time to update that sig, Trainwreck.

By tha by, I love that the Washington Post allows you to "Like" this vid. :lol

Dim Tuncan
06-16-2010, 01:30 AM
That's why you don't assault police officers.

SomeCallMeTim
06-16-2010, 01:33 AM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/around-the-nation/video-officer-punches-woman.html

By tha by, I love that the Washington Post allows you to "Like" this vid. :lol

That's not a girl, it's a woman.

Though that merely moves it down a notch on the "incendiary offenses" scale from an 8.9 to an 8.7.

You're looking at an ex-cop walking in that video. Wonder how much she'll get in the settlement?

Sisk
06-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Well, first of all there's a club forum for this.

Second of all.. how long until this is turned into a "this guy is a KKK member" discussion?

namlook
06-16-2010, 01:45 AM
Well, first of all there's a club forum for this.

Second of all.. how long until this is turned into a "this guy is a KKK member" discussion?

Doesn't matter what organization he belongs to he violated his job's protocol with his actions and will rightfully pay the price.

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 01:46 AM

Never. I've played parts of Train's video out in my gourd many times over. Don't ever change it. Anybody comes to the house I always show them that video.

xellos88330
06-16-2010, 05:53 AM
1. She shouldn't have been helping her friend resist.

2. I am not saying I know what the lady was thinking, but it seems that people who act like that towards an authority figure, have gotten away with shit like that before. To me, it looks like she was trying to use the fact that she is female to get away with things a man would never be able to do.

3. The cop should have used a taser on them or something after he radioed for backup.

4. It is jaywalking FFS. Unless they had done something seriously wrong (criminal record maybe), there is no reason to get all worked up. Most likely a warning would have been given if you didn't cause an accident and were cooperative.

5. I hope that taught the bitch a lesson. DON'T FUCK WITH THE POLICE!

Pero
06-16-2010, 06:07 AM
If he loses his job over that he didn't hit her hard enough.

Sisk
06-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Doesn't matter what organization he belongs to he violated his job's protocol with his actions and will rightfully pay the price.

But she shouldn't pay the price for breaking the LAW? :bang

Ignore list :bang

Findog
06-16-2010, 12:16 PM
She deserved it:

http://gawker.com/5564653/cop-punches-17+year+old-girl-in-head-at-jaywalking-stop

She got punched for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer. Period. If you're physically fighting/pushing a cop a punch is not that unwarranted, and it doesn't matter what your sex or ethnicity is.

Findog
06-16-2010, 12:18 PM
"The incident happened at Martin Luther King Jr. Way South near the arterial's intersection with Rainier Avenue South, in the vicinity of Franklin High School.

A Seattle transportation department plan released in 2006 called for Seattle police pedestrian-safety patrols to target jaywalking, particularly near Franklin High and north of South McClellan Street by the Lowe's hardware store.

Between 2002 and 2006 more jaywalkers were hit by vehicles on Rainier Avenue South than in any other corridor in the city.

During that period, 61 pedestrians were struck while jaywalking on Rainier Avenue South -- nearly double the number of accidents on Aurora Avenue North, which had the second highest number of jaywalkers hit with 35, according to Seattle Transportation Department records.

Also during that period, 23 other jaywalkers were hit in the South End, on Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and on Beacon Avenue South. Those roads also accounted for 126 pedestrian accidents at intersections.

There were six jaywalking accidents on Aurora Avenue North in the several blocks south of North 125th Street between 2002 and 2006, tying that short stretch of roadway with Rainier Avenue South between South Hudson Street and 39th Avenue South for the highest number of jaywalking collisions in the city.

Between 2006 and 2006, the State Department of Transportation launched the Washington State Corridor Safety Program."

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/421842_cop16.html

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Never. I've played parts of Train's video out in my gourd many times over. Don't ever change it. Anybody comes to the house I always show them that video.

that's okay there's room for both

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 12:33 PM
^No, Train, you sully your original by pairing it with anything, especially this pedestrian offering. There is no hope to the left, just brute force, ugly & vulgar. Your original has a history to it that may in fact go back months, years between this girl & boy, and their circle of friends. He's alone, she's with their friends, excluding him, putting him in a precarious position--away. She then makes an error in judgment by going to him, permitting him & blazing a path to rejoin the group........which his determined gait back to them is living proof.

I implore you, chappy, reconsider.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2010, 12:40 PM
^No, Train, you sully your original by pairing it with anything, especially this pedestrian offering. There is no hope to the left, just brute force, ugly & vulgar. Your original has a history to it that may in fact go back months, years between this girl & boy, and their circle of friends. He's alone, she's with their friends, excluding him, putting him in a precarious position--away. She then makes an error in judgment by going to him, permitting him & blazing a path to rejoin the group........which his determined gait back to them is living proof.

I implore you, chappy, reconsider.

I actually know the whole story, and that ain't it. Also it will be on for a couple days to piss off the white knights

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 12:41 PM
I actually know the whole story, and that ain't it. Also it will be on for a couple days to piss off the white knights

I know you know, but, don't ever tell it.

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2010, 12:42 PM
yup bitch put her hands on a cop deserved a straight to the face

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2010, 12:43 PM

cop shoulda gone for the mace or stungun

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 12:46 PM

I'll need to be under your bed tomorrow night, girl. Bring your combs, brushes and a nice Paul Mitchell detangler. See ya around tip.

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2010, 12:51 PM
I'll need to be under your bed tomorrow night, girl. Bring your combs, brushes and a nice Paul Mitchell detangler. See ya around tip.

I hope a bunch of south africans come to the game and play their horns the whole time

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2010, 12:52 PM

he could barely chew and walk at the same time he just did what came naturally he just threw a weak punch

Fpoonsie
06-16-2010, 01:14 PM
:lol

Yay!

easy7
06-16-2010, 01:17 PM
That fm-fing cop will slap his momma if she resists arrest.

Sisk
06-16-2010, 02:06 PM

ahh i want a leg sweep video/explanation

v2freak
06-16-2010, 02:29 PM
^Actually I would like that too. I'm also curious when I see your sig, Trainwreck.

I am no fan of cops, I think a lot of them power trip and just want to fill out citations. But I'm also friends with some police officers and they work really hard. Here is a good video:

uj0mtxXEGE8

Fpoonsie
06-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Longer vid.

D51Vs37VfSY

After seeing this, I'm amazed that the cop was able to keep his head as well as he did (punch included). My god, just throw all those motherfuckers standing around in jail for being complete jackasses (not just black :king ).

mindcrime
06-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Wonder how long till those two morons Jackson and Sharpton come to the rescue.

mingus
06-16-2010, 05:02 PM
wow. first time i've seen this. i think people need to stop jumping to conclusions that this was racially motivated. the fact that he used that kind of force is wrong, no doubt, but Sharpton will no doubt call this a racial act w/o there be any evidence of that. cop deserves to lose his job though.

Pero
06-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Longer vid.

D51Vs37VfSY

After seeing this, I'm amazed that the cop was able to keep his head as well as he did (punch included). My god, just throw all those motherfuckers standing around in jail for being complete jackasses (not just black :king ).

No kidding.

Pero
06-16-2010, 05:07 PM
wow. first time i've seen this. i think people need to stop jumping to conclusions that this was racially motivated. the fact that he used that kind of force is wrong, no doubt, but Sharpton will no doubt call this a racial act w/o there be any evidence of that. cop deserves to lose his job though.

I can't believe people actually believe this crap.

v2freak
06-16-2010, 05:10 PM
All the people standing around and exacerbating matters by shouting random things really shouldn't be.

phxspurfan
06-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Typical ghetto people. The cop was right to make the citation in a dangerous area. He also was right to defend himself while making the arrest. And the fact that he is white and she was black will of course make this a racial incident, which is sad. The people were being obnoxious and resisting arrest, and the other woman assaulted a cop...I agree she should have gotten punched or tased to teach her a lesson not to assault cops. People (men especially) go to jail for a long time for that.

mingus
06-16-2010, 05:20 PM
i don't know why the fuck he has to punch anyone. that's why u have ur damn pepper spray.

phxspurfan
06-16-2010, 05:22 PM
i don't know why the fuck he has to punch anyone. that's why u have ur damn pepper spray.

Who cares? Stop second guessing people who work much more dangerous jobs than you. It's not like any permanent harm was caused, she just got the closed fist version of bitch slapped.

mingus
06-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Who cares? Stop second guessing people who work much more dangerous jobs than you. It's not like any permanent harm was caused, she just got the closed fist version of bitch slapped.

i can question the ethics of anyone i fuckin' want. nobody is above that.

NRHector
06-16-2010, 05:33 PM
i don't know why the fuck he has to punch anyone. that's why u have ur damn pepper spray.pepper spray is not use when there's other people around or that close to him, the cop had to control the situation first before it get out of control

Fpoonsie
06-16-2010, 05:36 PM
pepper spray is not use when there's other people around or that close to him, the cop had to control the situation first before it get out of control

Good point. The mob mentality was evident, so the cop was forced to make an example out of her...face.

dolacheck
06-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Well I can say she definitely deserved to be punched in the face. You don't go around pushing cops, that's just plain dumb. Second, I don't think he had time to get his pepper spray/ tazer out, he just reacted as quick as possible. He had every right to punch her in the face, chick should have told her friend to just calm down. Ignorant ppl

Sisk
06-16-2010, 05:40 PM

You made sense until your last sentence.. wtf?

Pero
06-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Hey I know, maybe she thought she was Kevin Garnett and that she'd get away with it. :lol

Smooth Criminal
06-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes!!! BAHAHAHAHAH :lmao

Vici
06-16-2010, 06:56 PM

That's really dumb. Pepper spray hurts a hell of a lot more then a punch.

Anyway cops are allowed to take physical acts one step ahead to diffuse a situation which is exactly what he did. There really is nothing to see here but a dumb ass citizen getting what they deserved.

TDMVPDPOY
06-16-2010, 07:06 PM
she lucky she didnt get taken down where cops would usually knee you in the torso or head...

RoddyBukkake
06-16-2010, 10:19 PM
lol @ that sheboon getting owned :lol