Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did anyone see that commercial during the game. OMG that was a nasty punch right to the face. That guy's career is screwed

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Vicious

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone see that commercial during the game. OMG that was a nasty punch right to the face. That guy's career is screwed
    wtf the lakers are already celebrating?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No it was some random police officer shown during a commercial they kept showing it

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious assumption

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And it was a local news commercial. Doubt anyone outside the ABC 7 broadcasting saw it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And it was a local news commercial. Doubt anyone outside the ABC 7 broadcasting saw it.
    It was shown on the break in my local area as well and I don't have ABC 7 here. A lot of local news stations are showing this clip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw it too but I live near the Mexico border.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cri...hes-woman.html

Looks like it's time to update that sig, Trainwreck.

By tha by, I love that the Washington Post allows you to "Like" this vid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why you don't assault police officers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cri...hes-woman.html

By tha by, I love that the Washington Post allows you to "Like" this vid.
    That's not a girl, it's a woman.

Though that merely moves it down a notch on the "incendiary offenses" scale from an 8.9 to an 8.7.

You're looking at an ex-cop walking in that video. Wonder how much she'll get in the settlement?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, first of all there's a club forum for this.

Second of all.. how long until this is turned into a "this guy is a KKK member" discussion?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, first of all there's a club forum for this.

Second of all.. how long until this is turned into a "this guy is a KKK member" discussion?
    Doesn't matter what organization he belongs to he violated his job's protocol with his actions and will rightfully pay the price.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never. I've played parts of Train's video out in my gourd many times over. Don't ever change it. Anybody comes to the house I always show them that video.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. She shouldn't have been helping her friend resist.

2. I am not saying I know what the lady was thinking, but it seems that people who act like that towards an authority figure, have gotten away with like that before. To me, it looks like she was trying to use the fact that she is female to get away with things a man would never be able to do.

3. The cop should have used a taser on them or something after he radioed for backup.

4. It is jaywalking FFS. Unless they had done something seriously wrong (criminal record maybe), there is no reason to get all worked up. Most likely a warning would have been given if you didn't cause an accident and were cooperative.

5. I hope that taught the a lesson. DON'T WITH THE POLICE!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he loses his job over that he didn't hit her hard enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter what organization he belongs to he violated his job's protocol with his actions and will rightfully pay the price.
    But she shouldn't pay the price for breaking the LAW?

Ignore list

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She deserved it:

http://gawker.com/5564653/cop-punche...aywalking-stop

She got punched for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer. Period. If you're physically fighting/pushing a cop a punch is not that unwarranted, and it doesn't matter what your sex or ethnicity is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "The incident happened at Martin Luther King Jr. Way South near the arterial's intersection with Rainier Avenue South, in the vicinity of Franklin High School.

A Seattle transportation department plan released in 2006 called for Seattle police pedestrian-safety patrols to target jaywalking, particularly near Franklin High and north of South McClellan Street by the Lowe's hardware store.

Between 2002 and 2006 more jaywalkers were hit by vehicles on Rainier Avenue South than in any other corridor in the city.

During that period, 61 pedestrians were struck while jaywalking on Rainier Avenue South -- nearly double the number of accidents on Aurora Avenue North, which had the second highest number of jaywalkers hit with 35, according to Seattle Transportation Department records.

Also during that period, 23 other jaywalkers were hit in the South End, on Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and on Beacon Avenue South. Those roads also accounted for 126 pedestrian accidents at intersections.

There were six jaywalking accidents on Aurora Avenue North in the several blocks south of North 125th Street between 2002 and 2006, tying that short stretch of roadway with Rainier Avenue South between South Hudson Street and 39th Avenue South for the highest number of jaywalking collisions in the city.

Between 2006 and 2006, the State Department of Transportation launched the Washington State Corridor Safety Program."

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/421842_cop16.html

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never. I've played parts of Train's video out in my gourd many times over. Don't ever change it. Anybody comes to the house I always show them that video.
    that's okay there's room for both

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^No, Train, you sully your original by pairing it with anything, especially this pedestrian offering. There is no hope to the left, just brute force, ugly & vulgar. Your original has a history to it that may in fact go back months, years between this girl & boy, and their circle of friends. He's alone, she's with their friends, excluding him, putting him in a precarious position--away. She then makes an error in judgment by going to him, permitting him & blazing a path to rejoin the group........which his determined gait back to them is living proof.

I implore you, chappy, reconsider.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^No, Train, you sully your original by pairing it with anything, especially this pedestrian offering. There is no hope to the left, just brute force, ugly & vulgar. Your original has a history to it that may in fact go back months, years between this girl & boy, and their circle of friends. He's alone, she's with their friends, excluding him, putting him in a precarious position--away. She then makes an error in judgment by going to him, permitting him & blazing a path to rejoin the group........which his determined gait back to them is living proof.

I implore you, chappy, reconsider.

I actually know the whole story, and that ain't it. Also it will be on for a couple days to piss off the white knights

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I actually know the whole story, and that ain't it. Also it will be on for a couple days to piss off the white knights
    I know you know, but, don't ever tell it.

Thread Information