PDA

View Full Version : Love how the Spurs have started, but the Lakers are still far and away the best

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 01:35 AM
...in the West.

And let's get one thing clear. The Lakers are the top dog because of their intimidating frontline. I couldn't care less who plays shooting guard on that team. Put my man Eric Gordon at the 2 spot, and the Lakers would still be the overwhelming favorites. Gasol, Odom, Bynum, and two solid 3s in Artest and Barnes, both of whom play above-average defense, are a matchup nightmare for every team. The Lakers are simply built perfectly for post-season play, where games are won in the trenches and with defense.

If the Spurs had another interior presence (Splitter is still unproven), I feel a lot more comfortable, but as it is, the Spurs do not matchup well with the Lakers. They can easily deal with Mr. 43%, but Gasol, Odom, and Bynum will terrorize the paint.

Hope I eat crow on this, really do, but I'm remaining cautiously optimistic, maybe to the point of being pessimistic.

That said, still proud of how the Spurs are playing.

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 01:37 AM
Shut the fuck up.

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 01:39 AM
Shut the fuck up.

What's with the hostility?

KoolAIDS_Man hasn't been by yet to give you your daily penis injection?

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 01:41 AM
What's with the hostility?

How's Black Ops?

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 01:43 AM
How's Black Ops?

:tu

BanditHiro
11-23-2010, 01:45 AM
god dammit what have the lakers done to you.

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 01:48 AM

Kobe might have taken his mother to Colorado. The vitriol is strong in this one.

j.dizzle
LMAO 21..You guys are lucky that Orl is dumb as shit. Dwight shot 11-16 & grabbed almost 20 boards today. The spurs board leader today was Matt Bonner with 7..If Orl was smart dwight would of got atleast 25 FGA's but they seem to like when Nelson dribbles the ball for 18 seconds & finds a shooter hahaha. Honestly Pau & Bynum are great but Odom is the matchup nightmare for the Spurs. Kobe seems to love playing them too.

midnightpulp

It's more what Memphis did for the Lakers.

If that bullshit franchise ceased to exist, the Lakers and 6-24 would be toiling in relative obscurity right now.

We all know Kobe is big man dependent.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 01:53 AM
...in the West.

And let's get one thing clear. The Lakers are the top dog because of their intimidating frontline. I couldn't care less who plays shooting guard on that team. Put my man Eric Gordon at the 2 spot, and the Lakers would still be the overwhelming favorites. Gasol, Odom, Bynum, and two solid 3s in Artest and Barnes, both of whom play above-average defense, are a matchup nightmare for every team. The Lakers are simply built perfectly for post-season play, where games are won in the trenches and with defense.

If the Spurs had another interior presence (Splitter is still unproven), I feel a lot more comfortable, but as it is, the Spurs do not matchup well with the Lakers. They can easily deal with Mr. 43%, but Gasol, Odom, and Bynum will terrorize the paint.

Hope I eat crow on this, really do, but I'm remaining cautiously optimistic, maybe to the point of being pessimistic.

whatever midget...that Splitter is some good pussy....:lol

jestersmash
11-23-2010, 01:55 AM
Black ops is better than MW2, but CoD4 still holds the throne in my opinion. Game is so much more fluid with CoD4.

Black ops has rendered drop shots virtually useless whereas they were immensely useful mid range in CoD4. Why does this matter you ask? Because it's simply bringing the game down by flattening the learning curve.

DPG21920
11-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Kool_Aid, you want to get the ban lifted, come holla at ya boi. But you going to have to give me a legit reason...

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 01:57 AM
Kobe might have taken his mother to Colorado. The vitriol is strong in this one.

Nah. He's just overrated. Perhaps the most overrated player of all time.

Calling it as I see it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 01:58 AM
It's more what Memphis did for the Lakers.

If that bullshit franchise ceased to exist, the Lakers and 6-24 would be toiling in relative obscurity right now.

We all know Kobe is big man dependent.

calm down pot....you tanked we colluded......you got a rapist we got a white girl anal lover...you got a cheater we got a cheater....you got 2 fags ( Timmy and RJ) we got 1 fag (Luke)..you got a wife dicking frenchy and we have guys who respects boundaries...Timmy has 4 rings and Kobe has 8....:toast

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 02:00 AM
Nah. He's just overrated. Perhaps the most overrated player of all time.

Calling it as I see it. Nothing more, nothing less.

If that helps ya sleep after a long day of playing Call of Duty, then good for you.

phyzik
11-23-2010, 02:00 AM
The Lowly Suns exposed how to beat the lakers, and thats outside shooting.... probably the biggest strong point of the Spurs this year.... :toast

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 02:01 AM
22 threes is the definition of a fluke

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Kool_Aid, you want to get the ban lifted, come holla at ya boi. But you going to have to give me a legit reason...

absolutely...main reason is that unlike Tony I only let your wife rotate my balls for 5 min before the guilt set in. but I implore you don't lift the ban...the trade-off is fair indeed...:lol

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 02:03 AM
calm down pot....you tanked we colluded......you got a rapist we got a white girl anal lover...you got a cheater we got a cheater....you got 2 fags ( Timmy and RJ) we got 1 fag (Luke)..you got a wife dicking frenchy and we have guys who respects boundaries...Timmy has 4 rings and Kobe has 8....:toast

You also have the only player in NBA history who contracted the HIV virus from having sex with men.

We already know you like to do the latter, so make sure to wrap it up tight so the former doesn't happen to you. Wouldn't want KoolA.I.D.S._Man to be anything more than a meaningless joke, if you know what I mean.

j.dizzle
11-23-2010, 02:04 AM
The Lowly Suns exposed how to beat the lakers, and thats outside shooting.... probably the biggest strong point of the Spurs this year.... :toast
:lmao If Bonner continues to shoot at a 70% clip then the NBA is fucked I tell ya hahahaha. You're right though, teams have to have record setting shooting nights to squeak out a win:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:06 AM
If that helps ya sleep after a long day of playing Call of Duty, then good for you.

that midget bitch playing call of duty instead of getting some pussy...what he doesn't realize is that toward the later stages of the game there's a secret key combination that activates the Black Mamba to help him advance to the last stage. :lol

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 02:08 AM
that midget bitch playing call of duty instead of getting some pussy...what he doesn't realize is that toward the later stages of the game there's a secret key combination that activates the Black Mamba to help him advance to the last stage. :lol

Let's see....

Yeah, back to your usual shitty self.

Grade: F

ezau
11-23-2010, 02:10 AM
...in the West.

Mr Kobe "Dick Grayson" Bryant has stopped being relevant after the 6/24 nightmare

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:11 AM
You also have the only player in NBA history who contracted the HIV virus from having sex with men.

We already know you like to do the latter, so make sure to wrap it up tight so the former doesn't happen to you. Wouldn't want KoolA.I.D.S._Man to be anything more than a meaningless joke, if you know what I mean.

but Timmy is the first NBA player to don a tongue ring....not to mention the child sex trafficking by one of the Spurs top players...:hat when the SPurs play dirty they really play dirty....Fucking teammates wives and sexing kids..San Antonio is a foul place.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Former_Spur_charged_in_sex_trafficking_case.html

phyzik
11-23-2010, 02:14 AM
:lmao If Bonner continues to shoot at a 70% clip then the NBA is fucked I tell ya hahahaha. You're right though, teams have to have record setting shooting nights to squeak out a win:lol

ehhh.... I should have elaborated.... Im not saying Spurs need to make 3's at that clip.... They are obviously not the Suns. Between our gunners and Manu and TP's penetration I'd say the Spurs could give the Lakers a run for their money.... 3's will keep the defense honest, TP and Manu will do the rest.

Its true though, if the Spurs cant hit their 3's at a decent pace, Lakers will abuse them....

I see the Lakers packing the paint and daring the Spurs to make their outside shots.... If those shots fall, Spurs will give the Lakers a tough game.

Killakobe81
11-23-2010, 02:19 AM
LOL ... the next time the Spurs have no problems with Mr.43% in the playoffs ...will be the first time.

But nice try ...

jdiggy0424
11-23-2010, 02:21 AM
...in the West.

Agreed. Lakers are the #1 team in the League.

That being said im very impressed from what I've seen so far with the Spurs. Lets hope they keep it up. :toast

phyzik
11-23-2010, 02:22 AM
LOL ... the next time the Spurs have no problems with Mr.43% in the playoffs ...will be the first time.

But nice try ...

False bravado...

Keep looking over that shoulder...

There's a vision of Silver and Black back there creeping up on you.

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 02:24 AM
There's a vision of Silver and Black back there creeping up on you.

:lmao

Killakobe81
11-23-2010, 02:27 AM
Spurs are impressive offensively this year no doubt ...

phyzik
11-23-2010, 02:27 AM
:lmao

Do you like boxing?

Have you ever noticed when a boxer gets rocked by a punch they smile as if it was nothing?

Yeah. Your nervous.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:30 AM
Agreed. Lakers are the #1 team in the League.

That being said im very impressed from what I've seen so far with the Spurs. Lets hope they keep it up. :toast

nothing to be impressed about...when those soft cake, scary muthafucking Spurs face the real MAN...In the LA Lakers then reassess your feelings...it's like Mike Tyson said: " We're gonna fuck the Spurs in front of all those people." :lmao

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 02:32 AM

But nice try ...

They contained him fine in '99, '03, '04. Kobe's combined stats against the Spurs are about the same as his career playoff stats. And if he didn't get to pad those stats against the shittiness that was Steve Smith, Terry Porter, and an ancient Sean Elliott in the '01 and '02 series, they would be below. Once Bowen came along, Kobe wasn't the problem he once was. He still got his, had some big games, but for the most part, he was on or below his season averages against Bowen. Not knocking Kobe, but let's not act like Kobe was in Jordan mode in each and every playoff series against the Spurs. I think you Kobe fans simply selectively memorize the 01 and 02 series and forget about the others (he was great in '08, however.)

Sorry, dude, I don't sit with my jaw on the floor when I watch Kobe Bryant play basketball. I always feared Shaq more in those days. And currently, I fear Gasol.

phyzik
11-23-2010, 02:32 AM
Spurs are impressive offensively this year no doubt ...

A Laker fan thats not trolling! :wow

Spurs still have their work cut out for them against the Lakers..... They (Spurs) are not world beaters by any means, but BBall fans need to respect what they are doing right now.

Im perfectly capable of having a discussion about the Spurs vs Lakers matchup, but I have to keep up with the Status Quo of your fellow fans who routinely dismiss the Spurs as if they are a team like Golden State.

I hope you understand.

DJB
11-23-2010, 02:33 AM
...in the West.

And let's get one thing clear. The Lakers are the top dog because of their intimidating frontline. I couldn't care less who plays shooting guard on that team. Put my man Eric Gordon at the 2 spot, and the Lakers would still be the overwhelming favorites. Gasol, Odom, Bynum

:lmao:lmao

TheMACHINE
11-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Watch out for the Spurs. Its an odd year.

21_Blessings
Yeah. Your nervous.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

midnightpulp
nothing to be impressed about...when those soft cake, scary muthafucking Spurs face the real MAN...In the LA Lakers then reassess your feelings...it's like Mike Tyson said: " We're gonna fuck the Spurs in front of all those people." :lmao

What happened to your boy Tyson when he faced a real boxer in Evander Holyfield?

And in his so-called "prime," Tyson faced nothing but bums. Even Buster Douglas was a bum, and Tyson got his face raped

Why do you always pick the most overrated sports figures to cheer for?

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2010, 02:35 AM
Completely agree, Mid..

I take my chances with Kobe..he's an inefficient scorer with a deteriorating body..I don't know if he's going to last until May, tbh..

However, when Gasol has the ball in his hands..ah, I don't even like to think about it..while it would suck if the Lakers win the title, I would love to see the faces around the arena if Pau wins Finals MVP, especially Kobe's face:lol

z0sa
11-23-2010, 02:36 AM
Midnight is the last person I'd expect to start sucking some laker dick, but I suppose it's a true enough OP. Not far and away, by any means, but still a tier above the rest of the West.

phyzik
11-23-2010, 02:37 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

http://www.slowtwitch.com/articles/images/8/6458-medium_ST%252520300%252520Greg%252520Bennett%25252 0after%252520crash%2525202009.jpg

DIDNT HURT!!! :lol

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 02:39 AM
If Bonner continues to shoot 65% then maybe the Spurs can win two games, at best, this time around.

DJB
11-23-2010, 02:40 AM
I love all of these threads that Laker fan starts. That big black and white monster's making them uncomfortable. :lol

TheMACHINE
11-23-2010, 02:40 AM
I agree with harlem for once...spurs fans rather deal with Kobe....they don't want to deal with Sasha. We saw what happened the last time the Ginobli stopper played in a series against the spurs.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:41 AM
They contained him fine in '99, '03, '04. Kobe's combined stats against the Spurs are about the same as his career playoff stats. And if he didn't get to pad those stats against the shittiness that was Steve Smith, Terry Porter, and an ancient Sean Elliott in the '01 and '02 series, they would be below. Once Bowen came along, Kobe wasn't the problem he once was. He still got his, had some big games, but for the most part, he was on or below his season averages against Bowen. Not knocking Kobe, but let's not act like Kobe was in Jordan mode in each and every playoff series against the Spurs. I think you Kobe fans simply selectively memorize the 01 and 02 series and forget about the others (he was great in '08, however.)

Sorry, dude, I don't sit with my jaw on the floor when I watch Kobe Bryant play basketball. I always feared Shaq more in those days. And currently, I fear Gasol.

You are a fucking godsend Midnight....what would I do without your candor and honesty...The Key here is that You Fear...:lmao

Just like Pop said last year:" We're all running from the Lakers"...and right on que the Spur fan echo that sentiment of fear. That's the fundamental difference between Laker and Spur fan...You FEAR We EXPECT.

You fear big men I se....then nigga you betta definitely fear Kool... :lmao
Your masquerading around here in disrespect for Kobe is comical but it's needed, because in the end when it comes to the Spurs Kobe will be the one popping that Cherry...The Spurs are Kobe's personal punching bag and like Spike Lee said: " Kobe's Still Doing Work on San Antonio".... :toast

Spurs are done...and you're living in fear...Sounds ok by me...

phyzik
11-23-2010, 02:41 AM
If Bonner continues to shoot 65% then maybe the Spurs can win two games, at best, this time around.

Dont need Bonner.

Honestly, have you watched a Spurs game this year?

Thats a serious question.

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2010, 02:42 AM
:lmao:lmao

:lol 5 points, 3 rebounds, 6 fouls per game:lol vintage Bynum numbers in the playoffs..

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 02:42 AM
Dont need Bonner.

Honestly, have you watched a Spurs game this year?

Thats a serious question.

Yes.

And you need Bonner. You lose tonight without him, for instance.

ezau
11-23-2010, 02:43 AM
Sasha:lol:lol I'm surprised he's still in the NBA:lol

ezau
:lol 5 points, 3 rebounds, 6 fouls per game:lol vintage Bynum numbers in the playoffs..

:lol:lol

phyzik
You are a fucking godsend Midnight....what would I do without your candor and honesty...The Key here is that You Fear...:lmao

Just like Pop said last year:" We're all running from the Lakers"...and right on que the Spur fan echo that sentiment of fear. That's the fundamental difference between Laker and Spur fan...You FEAR We EXPECT.

Your masquerading around here in disrespect for Kobe is comical but it's needed, because in the end when it comes to the Spurs Kobe will be the one popping that Cherry...The Spurs are Kobe's personal punching bag and like Spike Lee said: " Kobe's Still Doing Work on San Antonio".... :toast

http://www.acceleratorinc.biz/archive/images/kool_aid_man_glass.jpg

Keep drinking it..... It might help you when the Spurs beat the Lakers into oblivion.

21_Blessings
Have you noticed how old Timmy has looked btw?

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 02:44 AM

I fear Gasol, no doubt. Why wouldn't I fear the best player on the defending champion?

Don't fear their second option, though.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:46 AM
Completely agree, Mid..

I take my chances with Kobe..he's an inefficient scorer with a deteriorating body..I don't know if he's going to last until May, tbh..

However, when Gasol has the ball in his hands..ah, I don't even like to think about it..while it would suck if the Lakers win the title, I would love to see the faces around the arena if Pau wins Finals MVP, especially Kobe's face:lol

so you basically saying you'd like to see LA win another title...you cats fucking own yourselves all day....I don't even have to try...:lmao

So you like faces huh?

How bout this one:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/leclown1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/070910-NBA-Clown-Prince-JW-PI_20100709234209_660_320.jpg

DJB
11-23-2010, 02:47 AM

He's just simply 3rd-4th option now. If he needs to dominate he will. Any rational NBA fan with any knowledge whatsoever should know this.

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2010, 02:47 AM
Don't forget about Fish, Mid..definitely needs to be on the "fear" list..

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:48 AM
I fear Gasol, no doubt. Why wouldn't I fear the best player on the defending champion?

Don't fear their second option, though.

lame attempt come again...you sound like spurned house wife...whats funny is you think you're leading the sheep to the water hole...but I'm toying with your intellect...:lol

phyzik
11-23-2010, 02:49 AM

Any time Tim scores just 15 points in 28 minutes and Spurs still get a win is awesome.... He is just biding his time. :toast

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 02:50 AM

Tends to happen to veterans. Kobe's experiencing some of the same. 43% from the field, sluggish first step. His stats look respectable because of all the ticky-tack bullshit that sends him to the line, but otherwise, he's approaching the edge of the proverbial cliff.

I just hope you Lakers fans are sending weekly thank you cards to Chris Wallace and the Memphis Grizzlies.

TheMACHINE
11-23-2010, 02:53 AM
Midnight is right..gasol will shit all over Duncan. I completely understand why he fears the Lakers.

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 02:54 AM
lame attempt come again...you sound like spurned house wife...whats funny is you think you're leading the sheep to the water hole...but I'm toying with your intellect...:lol

I have respect for Gasol.

To not show respect for him, means you're arrogant and complacent. Kinda like the lack of respect your boy "Iron Mike" showed Buster Douglas when he got knocked the fuck out.

BTW, has "Iron Mike" ever beaten a legitimate heavyweight, aside from an about-to-retire Michael Spinks?

You root for some overrated athletes, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:55 AM
Tends to happen to veterans. Kobe's experiencing some of the same. 43% from the field, sluggish first step. His stats look respectable because of all the ticky-tack bullshit that sends him to the line, but otherwise, he's approaching the edge of the proverbial cliff.

I just hope you Lakers fans are sending weekly thank you cards to Chris Wallace and the Memphis Grizzlies.

all I care about is that Kobe surpasses MJ in scoring ( Most points) :toast I don't care how low of a percentage he gets in accomplishing it...and of course more importantly Surpass MJ in titles:toast....and 3rdly I want to see Gasol finish with 5 rings....one more than Duncan...then I'm good for life...:lol

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 02:57 AM
He's just simply 3rd-4th option now. If he needs to dominate he will. Any rational NBA fan with any knowledge whatsoever should know this.

Duncan is unable to dominate at his age. We saw that in the Phoenix series. Any rational NBA fan with any knowledge whatsoever should know this.

With how slow Timmy has been this year he'll obviously be matching up with Bynum instead of Pau. Mcdyess, Blair, Bonner and if Splitter:lol ever sees the court is a fucking pitiful rebounding/defensive front line. The Lakers would eat that team alive in embarrassing fashion and I haven't even begun to laugh at your perimeter D yet.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 02:59 AM
I have respect for Gasol.

To not show respect for him, means you're arrogant and complacent. Kinda like the lack of respect your boy "Iron Mike" showed Buster Douglas when he got knocked the fuck out.

BTW, has "Iron Mike" ever beaten a legitimate heavyweight, aside from an about-to-retire Michael Spinks?

You root for some overrated athletes, tbh.

dude we're not going to switch up the convo like a southpaw in boxing...any real nigga with fucking balls know what Mike did in his prime...So save it pussy...you a video game playing bitch so I've branded you...:lol

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 02:59 AM
all I care about is that Kobe surpasses MJ in scoring ( Most points) :toast I don't care how low of a percentage he gets in accomplishing it...and of course more importantly Surpass MJ in titles:toast....and 3rdly I want to see Gasol finish with 5 rings....one more than Duncan...then I'm good for life...:lol

Bynum 2 rings. Robinson 2 rings

Guess which one is only 23.

phyzik
11-23-2010, 03:00 AM
Duncan is unable to dominate at his age. We saw that in the Phoenix series. Any rational NBA fan with any knowledge whatsoever should know this.

With how slow Timmy has been this year he'll obviously be matching up with Bynum instead of Pau. Mcdyess, Blair, Bonner and if Splitter:lol ever sees the court is a fucking pitiful rebounding/defensive front line. The Lakers would eat that team alive in embarrassing fashion and I haven't even begun to laugh at your perimeter D yet.

I have to agree with the Spurs perimeter D....

Everything else you said is garbage.

Lets see what happends when the Spurs face the Lakers near the end of December.

I got my money on the Spurs and I am open for a Sig bet.

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 03:03 AM

We don't really need perimeter D against the Lakers. Kobe guards himself into 10-30, 9-26, shooting on most nights. So we'll be okay there. But that frontline, damn.

Not buying Mr. 5 and 3 Bynum, yet. He is a long 7 footer, so he deserves a degree of respect, but there's always the chance that the Santa Anas kick up and send him to the floor with another injury. Odom and Gasol, however, are formidable, no doubt.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 03:05 AM

:rollinmust you remind me of how we shit all over Spur records...:lmao this shit is age and priceless...you name the Laker player and I name the lacky Spur equivalent...:lol

ezau
11-23-2010, 03:06 AM

Bynum>>>>D-Rob:lol:lol

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 03:07 AM
:lol Spurs offense is peaking in November and it's still worse than a coasting Lakers team missing their most efficient post scorer.

BanditHiro
11-23-2010, 03:08 AM
:lol Spurs offense is peaking in November and it's still worse than a coasting Lakers team missing their most efficient post scorer.

we are coasting too silly billy...

phyzik
11-23-2010, 03:10 AM

+1

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 03:10 AM
dude we're not going to switch up the convo like a southpaw in boxing...any real nigga with fucking balls know what Mike did in his prime...So save it pussy...you a video game playing bitch so I've branded you...:lol

Mike beat nothing but bums in his prime.

Once he faced a real boxer in Evander, he got curbstomped. And don't give me the "jail time" excuse. He was on a 4 fight win streak, having just won both the WBC and WBA titles (beating bums to do so, per usual), the media was sucking his cock, predicting a knockout, etc, etc, but his bitchside came through, and Holyfield whooped that ass.

Didn't you say that lisp taking asshole was your hero? :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 03:11 AM

nope you're packing your ass with commercial grade construction grease...getting ready for Kobe's visit...:lol

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 03:15 AM

It's Timmy's last dance. I understand and appreciate the effort, but that's it.

This current Lakers dynasty however, is just ramping up...

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 03:17 AM
Mike beat nothing but bums in his prime.

Once he faced a real boxer in Evander, he got curbstomped. And don't give me the "jail time" excuse. He was on a 4 fight win streak, having just won both the WBC and WBA titles (beating bums to do so, per usual), the media was sucking his cock, predicting a knockout, etc, etc, but his bitchside came through, and Holyfield whooped that ass.

Didn't you say that lisp taking asshole was your hero? :lol

Jack Johnson is my hero for curb stomping the white man in "The Fight of The Races"....

This is my muthafucking hero right here...knocking out white men and fucking their women at will....with gold teeth back in 1900 and shit...this was the realest Nigga to ever live...I wish I could have met Jack...MLK before his time. Went to Vegas in front of thousands of white folk and knocked that white boy the fuck out.

http://www.pbs.org/unforgivableblackness/

phyzik
11-23-2010, 03:23 AM
It's Timmy's last dance. I understand and appreciate the effort, but that's it.

This current Lakers dynasty however, is just ramping up...

Alot of people said the same thing when Robinson was in his final year....

Food for thought...

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 03:25 AM
Jack Johnson is my hero for curb stomping the white man in "The Fight of The Races"....

This is my muthafucking hero right here...knocking out white men and fucking their women at will....with gold teeth back in 1900 and shit...this was the realest Nigga to ever live...I wish I could have met Jack...MLK before his time. Went to Vegas in front of thousands of white folk and knocked that white boy the fuck out.

Don't deflect. Remember when you said that you have a poster of Mike hanging in your workout room (aka the shed out back) that you look at for inspiration when you're pumping iron and sculpting your body (which you call a "temple" :lol)?

Just know your hero is overrated and a choker. He was a 43-1 favorite over Douglas, and a 20-1 and 15-2 favorite against Holyfield in their two fights. Lost 'em all.

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 03:29 AM
Alot of people said the same thing when Robinson was in his final year....

And Matt Bonner is playing the role of 2003 Tim Duncan. Good luck.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 03:33 AM
Don't deflect. Remember when you said that you have a poster of Mike hanging in your workout room (aka the shed out back) that you look at for inspiration when you're pumping iron and sculpting your body (which you call a "temple" :lol)?

Just know your hero is overrated and a choker. He was a 43-1 favorite over Douglas, and a 20-1 and 15-2 favorite against Holyfield in their two fights. Lost 'em all.

reminds me of how I own you....how Kobe owns Timmy...how LA owns SA...I'm glad you're particular with numbers....numbers do matter...but yeah prime Mike is my dog...

ezau
11-23-2010, 03:36 AM

12-1>12-2 :lol:lol:lol

ezau
11-23-2010, 03:38 AM

After getting exposed by Holyfield, Mike was sent to retirement by Lewis years later.:lol:lol

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 03:40 AM
reminds me of how I own you....how Kobe owns Timmy...how LA owns SA...I'm glad you're particular with numbers....numbers do matter...but yeah prime Mike is my dog...

Own me? Should we bump that political debate we had? You left that thread faster than a white girl does when she's in Kobe's proximity post-Kate Faber. Which is wise, actually. A white girl might get raped if she gets too close to Kobe, and you were definitely getting intellectually raped in that debate.

And it's fitting that the failure that is Mike Tyson is your dog.

Prime Mike Tyson. Great fuckin' boxer:

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/buster-tyson.jpg

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 03:44 AM
12-1>12-2 :lol:lol:lol

:lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt2: > :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lol:lol:lol

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 03:49 AM
:lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt2: > :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lol:lol:lol

lol Chargers.

ezau
11-23-2010, 03:51 AM

2011:lol:lol:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 03:52 AM
Own me? Should we bump that political debate we had? You left that thread faster than a white girl does when she's in Kobe's proximity post-Kate Faber. Which is wise, actually. A white girl might get raped if she gets too close to Kobe, and you were definitely getting intellectually raped in that debate.

And it's fitting that the failure that is Mike Tyson is your dog.

Prime Mike Tyson. Great fuckin' boxer:

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/buster-tyson.jpg

:lmao Still denial I see...bump it you faggot as always you're a day late and a dollar short....you my bitch miss and don't you forget it...when you bump it please show us all where and precisely how you owned me in it...was it the line of the total agricultural dollars spent South America v Mexico...if so you gotta come harder than that...I know getting at Kool makes your ass itch but :lmao only the twisted logic of a midget would fall for your hook, line, and sinker....:toast...

You try hard to succeed against me but you've never come across a brilliant strategist such as Koolaid...just remember that on this board and in real life Koolaid is a bigger better man than you...my only fault in life is that I like to shit on and then be entertained by the folks I shit on like yourself dancing in my shit....you really amuse me...and it's a sin and complete waste of my time for me to be playing with you losers like this....but it's just so much fun....:lol

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 03:58 AM
:lmao Still denial I see...bump it you faggot as always you're a day late and a dollar short....you my bitch miss and don't you forget it...when you bump it please show us all where and precisely how you owned me in it...was it the line of the total agricultural dollars spent South America v Mexico...if so you gotta come harder than that...I know getting at Kool makes your ass itch but :lmao only the twisted logic of a midget would fall for your hook, line, and sinker....:toast...

You try hard to succeed against me but you've never come across a brilliant strategist such as Koolaid...just remember that on this board and in real life Koolaid is a bigger better man than you...my only fault in life is that I like to shit on and then be entertained by the folks I shit on like yourself dancing in my shit....you really amuse me...and it's a sin and complete waste of my time for me to be playing with you losers like this....but it's just so much fun....:lol

There's no need to "come harder" at a person who isn't even intelligent enough to add up numbers. And the funny thing was the numbers you posted weren't even relevant to the debate.

And no doubt scat would turn you on. Wouldn't expect any less from a creepy person like you.

Lol how everyone on here thinks you're creepy.

You're probably a registered sex offender or something.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 04:04 AM
There's no need to "come harder" at a person who isn't even intelligent enough to add up numbers. And the funny thing was the numbers you posted weren't even relevant to the debate.

And no doubt scat would turn you on. Wouldn't expect any less from a creepy person like you.

Lol how everyone on here thinks you're creepy.

You're probably a registered sex offender or something.

You got something to run with now don't you...:lol just fyi only real bitches use the word creepy...only real fucking Ho's use that word...just like only bitches say : " I just threw up in my mouth a little"...real niggas don't use that terminology...but then again I expect no less from you and your fellow faggots...

ezau
11-23-2010, 04:06 AM
You got something to run with now don't you...:lol just fyi only real bitches use the word creepy...only real fucking Ho's use that word...just like only bitches say : " I just threw up in my mouth a little"...real niggas don't use that terminology...but then again I expect no less from you and your fellow faggots...

Mike Tyson :lol:lol

midnightpulp
11-23-2010, 04:08 AM

lol people thinking you're creepy.

And I bet you've heard "I just threw up in my mouth a little" plenty of times, like whenever you're within five feet of a woman.

lol creepy Koolaid.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2010, 04:14 AM
lol people thinking you're creepy.

And I bet you've heard "I just threw up in my mouth a little" plenty of times, like whenever you're within five feet of a woman.

lol creepy Koolaid.

well now...seems the closet you've been to pussy is on the video game console....was their a fuck scene in Black Ops...:lol now don't get to big for your little britches...

But I do hear it from time to time...mainly after I've tonsilized a bitch....but my white lovers :lol will tell ya...they don't want no black man that acts white they want a Nigga...so Kool gives them Nigga Love and sometimes I do it with my prop Confederate flag in the backdrop...:lol...yep Imma a cold ass nigga...:lmao

jdiggy0424
11-23-2010, 04:24 AM
Anyone that can't see that Duncan is coasting till the playoffs needs to get their head checked.

Texas_Ranger
11-23-2010, 04:54 AM
Yea Lakers are the best team in the world. OK, we all get it.

I just don't know where all of you smart motherfuckers were before the Gason trade.

Giuseppe
11-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Yea Lakers are the best team in the world. OK, we all get it.

I just don't know where all of you smart motherfuckers were before the Gason trade.

Gasoft.

tee, hee.

21_Blessings
11-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Anyone that can't see that Duncan is coasting till the playoffs needs to get their head checked.

Well he did look like he was coasting against the Suns..I mean with the way Amare destroyed him and all. I genuinely felt bad for the guy.

Giuseppe
11-23-2010, 11:21 AM
It's sad to see Duncan dragging that leg.

tee, hee.

SomeCallMeTim
11-23-2010, 11:27 AM

Those are terrible numbers. Reminiscent of several games Duncan has put up this season. :lol

SomeCallMeTim
11-23-2010, 11:28 AM
I love all of these threads that Laker fan starts. That big black and white monster's making them uncomfortable. :lol

:lol

The above poster seems to be confused about midnight's team allegiance.

:lol

SomeCallMeTim
11-23-2010, 11:31 AM
In all seriousness, I'm not surprised that the Spurs have been playing really well. I said before the season starts, watch out for SA. Many people were counting them out but Duncan, Manu, and Blair were all great for them last year and I expected a rebound year from Parker and very good production from Splitter.

Splitter hasn't panned out yet but RJ and Bonner have more than made up for it.

It's fair to say they've been even better than I expected, but I'm not surprised they're pushing the Lakers for top seed.

Now, the Hornets, on the other hand... that's a total surprise.

rjv
11-23-2010, 11:33 AM
why is it that every time i have to read a few laker troll posts i feel like the english language suffers yet another setback?

Ashy Larry
11-23-2010, 12:35 PM
do hafta give San Antone big props ... they are really looking good right now and playing very well.

Mike-in-brazil
11-23-2010, 12:56 PM
WEST'up midnight!... you speaking basketball...thats all...

Spurs are playing good ball right now...lol@ thread spurs are the best team in the nba no they have the best record in the nba...but they are looking early 200ish right now...

WEST'up to the spurs right now

DazedAndConfused
11-23-2010, 01:55 PM
There simply isn't any reason for Laker fans to be worried about any team in the WC right now. Nobody is on LA's level, and nobody as constructed outside of Boston has a chance of taking them down in a 7 game series.

Playoffs are a totally different beast than the regular season. Go ask the Cavs of yore.

The Refrigerator
11-23-2010, 01:58 PM
There simply isn't any reason for Laker fans to be worried about any team in the WC right now. Nobody is on LA's level, and nobody as constructed outside of Boston has a chance of taking them down in a 7 game series.

Playoffs are a totally different beast than the regular season. Go ask the Cavs of yore.

This

we da best

Agloco
11-23-2010, 01:58 PM
It's sad to see Duncan dragging that leg.

tee, hee.

Nothing sad about having to drag your third leg around Cubby.......unless you're referring to your inability to demonstrate to the neighborhood kiddos. :lol

LOL@MavsFan
11-23-2010, 02:03 PM
LOL more insecure Laker fan threads. I love it! Not even Mavs fan stoop this low.

The Refrigerator
11-23-2010, 02:05 PM
LOL more insecure Laker fan threads. I love it! Not even Mavs fan stoop this low.

Hey genius, a spurfan started this thread.

lol benjarvis