Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...in the West.

And let's get one thing clear. The Lakers are the top dog because of their intimidating frontline. I couldn't care less who plays shooting guard on that team. Put my man Eric Gordon at the 2 spot, and the Lakers would still be the overwhelming favorites. Gasol, Odom, Bynum, and two solid 3s in Artest and Barnes, both of whom play above-average defense, are a matchup nightmare for every team. The Lakers are simply built perfectly for post-season play, where games are won in the trenches and with defense.

If the Spurs had another interior presence (Splitter is still unproven), I feel a lot more comfortable, but as it is, the Spurs do not matchup well with the Lakers. They can easily deal with Mr. 43%, but Gasol, Odom, and Bynum will terrorize the paint.

Hope I eat crow on this, really do, but I'm remaining cautiously optimistic, maybe to the point of being pessimistic.

That said, still proud of how the Spurs are playing.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shut the up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's with the hostility?

KoolAIDS_Man hasn't been by yet to give you your daily penis injection?

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's with the hostility?
    How's Black Ops?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god dammit what have the lakers done to you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe might have taken his mother to Colorado. The vitriol is strong in this one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LMAO 21..You guys are lucky that Orl is dumb as . Dwight shot 11-16 & grabbed almost 20 boards today. The spurs board leader today was Matt Bonner with 7..If Orl was smart dwight would of got atleast 25 FGA's but they seem to like when Nelson dribbles the ball for 18 seconds & finds a shooter hahaha. Honestly Pau & Bynum are great but Odom is the matchup nightmare for the Spurs. Kobe seems to love playing them too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more what Memphis did for the Lakers.

If that bull franchise ceased to exist, the Lakers and 6-24 would be toiling in relative obscurity right now.

We all know Kobe is big man dependent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...in the West.

And let's get one thing clear. The Lakers are the top dog because of their intimidating frontline. I couldn't care less who plays shooting guard on that team. Put my man Eric Gordon at the 2 spot, and the Lakers would still be the overwhelming favorites. Gasol, Odom, Bynum, and two solid 3s in Artest and Barnes, both of whom play above-average defense, are a matchup nightmare for every team. The Lakers are simply built perfectly for post-season play, where games are won in the trenches and with defense.

If the Spurs had another interior presence (Splitter is still unproven), I feel a lot more comfortable, but as it is, the Spurs do not matchup well with the Lakers. They can easily deal with Mr. 43%, but Gasol, Odom, and Bynum will terrorize the paint.

Hope I eat crow on this, really do, but I'm remaining cautiously optimistic, maybe to the point of being pessimistic.

whatever midget...that Splitter is some good pussy....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black ops is better than MW2, but CoD4 still holds the throne in my opinion. Game is so much more fluid with CoD4.

Black ops has rendered drop shots virtually useless whereas they were immensely useful mid range in CoD4. Why does this matter you ask? Because it's simply bringing the game down by flattening the learning curve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool_Aid, you want to get the ban lifted, come holla at ya boi. But you going to have to give me a legit reason...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe might have taken his mother to Colorado. The vitriol is strong in this one.
    Nah. He's just overrated. Perhaps the most overrated player of all time.

Calling it as I see it. Nothing more, nothing less.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's more what Memphis did for the Lakers.

If that bull franchise ceased to exist, the Lakers and 6-24 would be toiling in relative obscurity right now.

We all know Kobe is big man dependent.

calm down pot....you tanked we colluded......you got a rapist we got a white girl anal lover...you got a cheater we got a cheater....you got 2 s ( Timmy and RJ) we got 1 (Luke)..you got a wife ing frenchy and we have guys who respects boundaries...Timmy has 4 rings and Kobe has 8....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah. He's just overrated. Perhaps the most overrated player of all time.

Calling it as I see it. Nothing more, nothing less.
    If that helps ya sleep after a long day of playing Call of Duty, then good for you.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lowly Suns exposed how to beat the lakers, and thats outside shooting.... probably the biggest strong point of the Spurs this year....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    22 threes is the definition of a fluke

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool_Aid, you want to get the ban lifted, come holla at ya boi. But you going to have to give me a legit reason...

absolutely...main reason is that unlike Tony I only let your wife rotate my balls for 5 min before the guilt set in. but I implore you don't lift the ban...the trade-off is fair indeed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calm down pot....you tanked we colluded......you got a rapist we got a white girl anal lover...you got a cheater we got a cheater....you got 2 s ( Timmy and RJ) we got 1 (Luke)..you got a wife ing frenchy and we have guys who respects boundaries...Timmy has 4 rings and Kobe has 8....
    You also have the only player in NBA history who contracted the HIV virus from having sex with men.

We already know you like to do the latter, so make sure to wrap it up tight so the former doesn't happen to you. Wouldn't want KoolA.I.D.S._Man to be anything more than a meaningless joke, if you know what I mean.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lowly Suns exposed how to beat the lakers, and thats outside shooting.... probably the biggest strong point of the Spurs this year....
    If Bonner continues to shoot at a 70% clip then the NBA is ed I tell ya hahahaha. You're right though, teams have to have record setting shooting nights to squeak out a win

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If that helps ya sleep after a long day of playing Call of Duty, then good for you.

that midget playing call of duty instead of getting some pussy...what he doesn't realize is that toward the later stages of the game there's a secret key combination that activates the Black Mamba to help him advance to the last stage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that midget playing call of duty instead of getting some pussy...what he doesn't realize is that toward the later stages of the game there's a secret key combination that activates the Black Mamba to help him advance to the last stage.
    Let's see....

Yeah, back to your usual ty self.

Grade: F

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...in the West.

Mr Kobe " Grayson" Bryant has stopped being relevant after the 6/24 nightmare

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You also have the only player in NBA history who contracted the HIV virus from having sex with men.

We already know you like to do the latter, so make sure to wrap it up tight so the former doesn't happen to you. Wouldn't want KoolA.I.D.S._Man to be anything more than a meaningless joke, if you know what I mean.

but Timmy is the first NBA player to don a tongue ring....not to mention the child sex trafficking by one of the Spurs top players... when the SPurs play dirty they really play dirty.... ing teammates wives and sexing kids..San Antonio is a foul place.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/For...king_case.html

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Bonner continues to shoot at a 70% clip then the NBA is ed I tell ya hahahaha. You're right though, teams have to have record setting shooting nights to squeak out a win
    ehhh.... I should have elaborated.... Im not saying Spurs need to make 3's at that clip.... They are obviously not the Suns. Between our gunners and Manu and TP's penetration I'd say the Spurs could give the Lakers a run for their money.... 3's will keep the defense honest, TP and Manu will do the rest.

Its true though, if the Spurs cant hit their 3's at a decent pace, Lakers will abuse them....

I see the Lakers packing the paint and daring the Spurs to make their outside shots.... If those shots fall, Spurs will give the Lakers a tough game.

Thread Information