PDA

View Full Version : Bonner

Beanzamillion21
04-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Bonner.

portnoy1
04-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Bonner.
Who would have ever thought that one word would spell the end of duncan's career and the great defense and toughness the Spurs had.

ALVAREZ6
04-02-2011, 12:52 PM
http://assets.gearlive.com/endscore/blogimages/bonner2.jpg

this fucking dude is a moron. Matt Bonner is the opposite of Chuck Norris.

Hooks
04-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Bonner made me blackout yesterday and I fucking hate beer too! I was planning on drinking 4-6 beers but ginger boy came in and started fucking things up while Splitter rotted on the bench so I wound up drinking like 16 or something. The last thing I remember was throwing up my chicken bacon ranch pizza from Dominos :(

portnoy1
04-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Bonner made me blackout yesterday and I fucking hate beer too! I was planning on drinking 4-6 beers but ginger boy came in and started fucking things up while Splitter rotted on the bench so I wound up drinking like 16 or something. The last thing I remember was throwing up my chicken bacon ranch pizza from Dominos :(
Bonner can have that effect on you:bang

ALVAREZ6
04-02-2011, 01:01 PM

Bonner can have that effect on you:bang

Bonner made me murder an innocent man last night. I feel a tremendous amount of regret, but I simply could not control myself. That poor dude did not need to die. Fuck you Bonner. :flipoff

Hooks
04-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Bonner made me murder an innocent man last night. I feel a tremendous amount of regret, but I simply could not control myself. That poor dude did not need to die. Fuck you Bonner. :flipoff

:lol.

I hope Bonner googles his name and this thread shows up so he can see what he's done to us.