My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have ever thought that one word would spell the end of duncan's career and the great defense and toughness the Spurs had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this ing dude is a moron. Matt Bonner is the opposite of Chuck Norris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner made me blackout yesterday and I ing hate beer too! I was planning on drinking 4-6 beers but ginger boy came in and started ing things up while Splitter rotted on the bench so I wound up drinking like 16 or something. The last thing I remember was throwing up my chicken bacon ranch pizza from Dominos

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner made me blackout yesterday and I ing hate beer too! I was planning on drinking 4-6 beers but ginger boy came in and started ing things up while Splitter rotted on the bench so I wound up drinking like 16 or something. The last thing I remember was throwing up my chicken bacon ranch pizza from Dominos
    Bonner can have that effect on you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner can have that effect on you
    Bonner made me murder an innocent man last night. I feel a tremendous amount of regret, but I simply could not control myself. That poor dude did not need to die. you Bonner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner made me murder an innocent man last night. I feel a tremendous amount of regret, but I simply could not control myself. That poor dude did not need to die. you Bonner.

I hope Bonner googles his name and this thread shows up so he can see what he's done to us.

Thread Information