PDA

View Full Version : Findog's Ex Fiancee

Venti Quattro
07-27-2011, 12:35 AM
Whoever made this nick, is he a terrible person or not?

I don't know, I just find it wrong that someone would make fun of someone's broken engagement.

apalisoc_9
07-27-2011, 12:43 AM
Sometimes i troll, sometimes i dont..I generally suck at trolling when trying to be an ass and all.but srsly, this has gone overboard..People should have better things to do with their lives than poke at a failed engagement..Its like they dont understand what surrounds its and life in general.

benefactor
07-27-2011, 05:20 AM
He's been here long enough to know that he was fair game by doing it. Once you put something out there on ST all bets are off...with the exception of the site owners, of course.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2011, 06:58 AM

I don't know, I just find it wrong that someone would make fun of someone's broken engagement.

Findog wasn't slanging that dick right...see he gave his girl a BBC for her birthday and the problem is she couldn't give it up...she played Findog on the side after that shit and it serves him right...I was the first to call it out and he admitted it....he was on here fucking around with Gooks...while she was getting slayed....she never looked back at that loser....:lol

resistanze
07-27-2011, 07:22 AM
People make trolls of paraplegics and this surprises you? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-27-2011, 08:04 AM

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/180923-2/Jealous_husband.gif

Findog's Ex Fiancee
07-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Findog wasn't slanging that dick right...see he gave his girl a BBC for her birthday and the problem is she couldn't give it up...she played Findog on the side after that shit and it serves him right...I was the first to call it out and he admitted it....he was on here fucking around with Gooks...while she was getting slayed....she never looked back at that loser....:lol

:lmao That is perfect analysis, Kool. I was desperately seeking the pleasure I deserve, but instead, Findog was either on the Internet with his nerdy friends, or he was sucking up to me and begging. I wanted to give him another chance, but be couldn't compete with the brothas. If only he came to you for advice, earlier.

When do you think Midnightcuck is going to start telling everybody about his girl problems?:lol If he even enjoys girls, he probably doesn't.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2011, 12:01 PM
:lmao That is perfect analysis, Kool. I was desperately seeking the pleasure I deserve, but instead, Findog was either on the Internet with his nerdy friends, or he was sucking up to me and begging. I wanted to give him another chance, but be couldn't compete with the brothas. If only he came to you for advice, earlier.

When do you think Midnightcuck is going to start telling everybody about his girl problems?:lol If he even enjoys girls, he probably doesn't.

Midget doesn't have a dick per se...see I found out he was in a washing machine accident when he was kid...his mom was washing clothes and mid fell in once the wash cycle started..his balls were chopped off in the process and his wee wee was grinded up and he was left with Micro-Penis that is pretty much the size of some clits....check the record....but when anyone here mentions the words Pussy, Ass, or Tits, midget will literally end the conversation and leave....that is no troll or BS just straight truth and facts...I won't divulge my sources...and no I don't find the shit funny at all...

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2011, 12:20 PM
the subtle genius was making her team the miami heat

JoeTait75
07-27-2011, 12:27 PM
You'd have to be out of your mind to advertise your personal life on this forum, tbh.

Red Hawk #21
07-27-2011, 12:30 PM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/180923-2/Jealous_husband.gif

I saw the video of that awhile back. Dominican fathers are hot-headed...:depressed

Findog's Ex Fiancee
07-28-2011, 01:40 AM
Midget doesn't have a dick per se...see I found out he was in a washing machine accident when he was kid...his mom was washing clothes and mid fell in once the wash cycle started..his balls were chopped off in the process and his wee wee was grinded up and he was left with Micro-Penis that is pretty much the size of some clits....check the record....but when anyone here mentions the words Pussy, Ass, or Tits, midget will literally end the conversation and leave....that is no troll or BS just straight truth and facts...I won't divulge my sources...and no I don't find the shit funny at all...

:rollin:rollin