PDA

View Full Version : ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kermit
08-14-2011, 02:55 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

The SEC Presidents and Chancellors met today and reaffirmed our satisfaction with the present 12 institutional alignment. We recognize, however, that future conditions may make it advantageous to expand the number of institutions in the league. We discussed criteria and process associated with expansion. No action was taken with respect to any institution including Texas A&M.”

Oh my god you stupid fucking fucks. We are all stupider for living in a state with you sheep humping morons.

We had an offer!!!!!

No you didn't.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I think this is going to kill me.

TheTruth
08-14-2011, 02:56 PM
slmandel Stewart Mandel
BREAKING: The SEC Presidents have apparently PASSED on A&M. Statement: on.fb.me/oCkAQ6

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Calm down this isn't over yet. SEC threatened by major lawsuits making them tap the breaks. Not looking good though.

Kermit
08-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Dude. Seriously. I think I just had a heart attack from the laughter.

Shit.

It's like you guys are Charlie Brown and reality is Lucy.

You can't make this shit up.

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 03:08 PM
I'll tell you one thing I never want to hear from you sips after this is the "We don't care about the Aggies" argument. The obvious butthurt from you faggots in Austin has been painfully clear during this whole process. It's obvious that you in fact DO CARE, so stop acting like you don't. :lol

Kermit
08-14-2011, 03:08 PM
I understand that A&M is going to the SEC one day, maybe even next week, but this Monday BOR meeting, mere formality, we have an offer shit is just too fucking funny. I hope it works out for you guys. Really, I do.

Kermit
08-14-2011, 03:09 PM
I'll tell you one thing I never want to hear from you sips after this is the "We don't care about the Aggies" argument. The obvious butthurt from you faggots in Austin has been painfully clear during this whole process. It's obvious that you in fact DO CARE, so stop acting like you don't. :lol

We are laughing at you. There is no butthurt. This is comedy that Dave Chappelle couldn't dream up.

Blake
08-14-2011, 03:12 PM
so many conflicting reports all over the place.

when the NY Times says something completely opposite than the Sporting News, then it's hard to believe anything reported has any real merit.

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 03:17 PM
We are laughing at you. There is no butthurt. This is comedy that Dave Chappelle couldn't dream up.

You weren't laughing yesterday, or the rest of the week. The 2nd most comical and pathetic thing coming out of this (behind our rejection, if it becomes true) is the "We don't care about the Aggies" card all you sips have played so often throughout the years only to see you guys cry, bitch, moan, and obsess over this whole situation.... these threads being a prime example.

:lol "we don't care about you".... yeah obviously.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-14-2011, 03:19 PM
croflmao

gutless gutless ags

Kermit
08-14-2011, 03:24 PM
You weren't laughing yesterday, or the rest of the week. The 2nd most comical and pathetic thing coming out of this (behind our rejection, if it becomes true) is the "We don't care about the Aggies" card all you sips have played so often throughout the years only to see you guys cry, bitch, moan, and obsess over this whole situation.... these threads being a prime example.

:lol "we don't care about you".... yeah obviously.

lol standing offer
lol crying about texas p.r. firm
lol lhn
lol well you guys care about us or you wouldn't be making fun of us
lol rick perry
lol jizz jar
lol rejection

Cant_Be_Faded
08-14-2011, 03:28 PM
rick perry jizz jar roflroflrofl

i can't believe the extent to which this has gone on

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 03:49 PM
lol standing offer
lol crying about texas p.r. firm
lol lhn
lol well you guys care about us or you wouldn't be making fun of us
lol rick perry
lol jizz jar
lol rejection

yep. you don't care.... thanks for further solidifying my point.

:lol resulting to lol

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 04:05 PM
You fucking idiots.

All they decided was that until A&M formally leaves the Big 12 on their own and cuts their ties, then they will extend an offer for A&M to join the conference.

This eliminates the Big 12-2 claiming the SEC interfered and played a role in their contract with Fox to be broken, as well as a handful of other legal matters.

What the hell did everyone expect? I mean as far as the SEC fans goes, this was kind of expected today. A&M has the ball in their court, and it's time to make a play, so once they do the SEC will react based on that outcome.

Basically, not a fucking thing happened today.

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Seems more and more like that Brutalis, but at the same time raises doubt.

LopezOnSports John P. Lopez
by spadilly
Being told SEC made a legal move to avoid tampering claims. Ag regents still will meet Mon n give Loftin go-ahead to seek conf affiliation.

Very good article written by Clay Travis about ESiPN involvement on trying to keep this from happening, A&M leaving would cost ESPN a good chunk of $.

http://outkickthecoverage.com/how-espn-is-complicating-am-to-sec-deal.php

The Batman
08-14-2011, 04:25 PM
:lmao Come crawl back to daddy you Aggie biitches

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 04:30 PM
The SEC is just covering their ass and this was just the first step to go about this process without lawsuits.

You just need to hope that tomorrow the texass brass and lawmakers don't team up and make up some dumb shit to keep A&M where they are. And that if they do, A&M doesn't bow down again.

The SEC smells blood and would love to put a major dent in the Big 12-2. A&M needs to step up and do their part now and not be intimidated.

If A&M does in fact blow the door open and leaves to ultimately join the SEC, I have to take a step back and ask myself if I was an OU fan what the hell am I thinking? Knowing UT is pinching a loaf wherever they please bringing in $ that the rest of the conference will never see with their network... it'll be implosion.

I predict Texas will be an independent if A&M leaves after this year, causing a ripple effect to OU and OSU. Other schools from the Big 12-2 will not gain any interest from the SEC. Missouri would bring nothing to the table, Tech is the same deal there. KSU, KU, Baylor and the rest of the bottom feeders would only hurt the SEC. OU would probably have too many demands in my opinion.

Texas don't have the balls to ask to join the SEC once everything blows up on them, and by then it'll be too late.

A&M fans will be happy in a couple years. If you guys think A&M and OU will put up with this much longer, you are a fool.

symple19
08-14-2011, 04:30 PM
the plot thickens

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 04:32 PM
The SEC is just covering their ass and this was just the first step to go about this process without lawsuits.

You just need to hope that tomorrow the texass brass and lawmakers don't team up and make up some dumb shit to keep A&M where they are. And that if they do, A&M doesn't bow down again.

The SEC smells blood and would love to put a major dent in the Big 12-2. A&M needs to step up and do their part now and not be intimidated.

If A&M does in fact blow the door open and leaves to ultimately join the SEC, I have to take a step back and ask myself if I was an OU fan what the hell am I thinking? Knowing UT is pinching a loaf wherever they please bringing in $ that the rest of the conference will never see with their network... it'll be implosion.

I predict Texas will be an independent if A&M leaves after this year, causing a ripple effect to OU and OSU. Other schools from the Big 12-2 will not gain any interest from the SEC. Missouri would bring nothing to the table, Tech is the same deal there. KSU, KU, Baylor and the rest of the bottom feeders would only hurt the SEC. OU would probably have too many demands in my opinion.

Texas don't have the balls to ask to join the SEC once everything blows up on them, and by then it'll be too late.

A&M fans will be happy in a couple years. If you guys think A&M and OU will put up with this much longer, you are a fool.

Someone who gets it. Can't wait to be apart of your conference.

The Batman
08-14-2011, 04:32 PM

:lmao How does this blow up on Texas?

symple19
08-14-2011, 04:34 PM
lol Brutalis, how does Mizzou bring nothing to the table? KC/St Louis markets, great academic school, very good basketball school, as well as another new state repped by the conference.

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 04:34 PM
This could be a pretty accurate post from texags.

Tomorrow the BOR will vote that the BIg 12 conference has failed to meet its obligation and fudiciary duties:

1. Money that was supposed to be given to A&M has not materialized
2. The commissioner has not acted fairly amongst the Big 12 members
3. Contracts negotiated last May have not materialized and not all parties were being turthful to their conference commitments.

BOR will vote to sign an official grievance with the BIg 12 commissioner and authorize Loftin permission to apply with various BCS conferences for admission.

Loftin will publicly announce that we will be applying with all the other BCS conferences so as not to show collusion between A&M and the SEC.

SEC will see we are intending to apply with several BCS leagues and immediately accept our formal application for further consideration, but all other applications must be withdrawn.

We withdraw the other applications or intentions to apply, and the SEC votes on A&M.

Just so you know, no vote can even take place until A&M applies.

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 04:38 PM
:lmao How does this blow up on Texas?

Actually the question is how does Texas prevent destroying a second major conference in 25 years?

Seriously, Colorado and Nebraska got the fucking picture when the deal was inked and they didn't hesitate. They paid their fees and bolted. Now with even less money being profitable in the Big 12-2 and the ball continuing to roll for A&M's departure the other real question is what will Texas do once OU starts to make a play?

Are the Longhorns so arrogant to think everything will be fine, or somehow things will work themselves out? Surely they don't think once A&M hits the door OU and OSU will stick around much longer?

Do Texas fans even realize what life will be like once the SEC enters their market?

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 04:41 PM
From Brent Z. Hopefully you didn't make a pre-mature thread here Kermit. Oh wait I forgot, You obviously don't care what we do, no Texas fans do right?

BrentZwerneman Brent Zwerneman
I've just been told discussions are absolutely not dead between A&M and SEC -- this is all part of the legal maneuvering. #mysa

BrentZwerneman Brent Zwerneman
Loftin: "These are extremely complex issues, and it is imperative that we proceed methodically and in the best interests of Texas A&M."

The Batman
08-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Actually the question is how does Texas prevent destroying a second major conference in 25 years?

Seriously, Colorado and Nebraska got the fucking picture when the deal was inked and they didn't hesitate. They paid their fees and bolted. Now with even less money being profitable in the Big 12-2 and the ball continuing to roll for A&M's departure the other real question is what will Texas do once OU starts to make a play?

Are the Longhorns so arrogant to think everything will be fine, or somehow things will work themselves out? Surely they don't think once A&M hits the door OU and OSU will stick around much longer?

Do Texas fans even realize what life will be like once the SEC enters their market?

You a fucking idiot. The breakup of the BIG XII would hurt Baylor and the smaller schools in the conf. wayyyy more than Texas, if at all.

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 04:45 PM
If the conference blows up, you arrogant ass sips don't really believe that you can just go wherever you want and start taking shits in other people yards do you?

You are going to have to learn to play nice if the conference blows up and you won't have any more teams bowing down to shine your shoes anymore.

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 04:45 PM
lol Brutalis, how does Mizzou bring nothing to the table? KC/St Louis markets, great academic school, very good basketball school, as well as another new state repped by the conference.

Financially Missouri brings nothing to the SEC. Weak fan base to a decent basketball program that is now without the coach that took them there. Football, hell they can't even win the conference much less BCS anything.

Just like Texas Tech, they bring nothing to the table. When the SEC talks about expanding they want schools that are profitable, marketable, regionally logical, and that they bring something to the table.

The Batman
08-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Financially Missouri brings nothing to the SEC. Weak fan base to a decent basketball program that is now without the coach that took them there. Football, hell they can't even win the conference much less BCS anything.

Just like Texas Tech, they bring nothing to the table. When the SEC talks about expanding they want schools that are profitable, marketable, regionally logical, and that they bring something to the table.

LOL The exact opposite of a&M

The Batman
08-14-2011, 04:48 PM
If the conference blows up, you arrogant ass sips don't really believe that you can just go wherever you want and start taking shits in other people yards do you?

You are going to have to learn to play nice if the conference blows up and you won't have any more teams bowing down to shine your shoes anymore.

:lmao This isn't your school that we're talkin about. Wherever we go, We're still Texas, and will take a shit anywhere we like. Conferences will be lined up to take us.

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 04:49 PM
If this tweet by Chris Level is true, than you can see why the SEC released that statement today.

ChrisLevel Chris Level
Also told that a Big 12 school (not TT) has a law firm all set to sue SEC should A&M leave. All depends if feel like they have a case.

It's either Texas or Baylor.

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 04:50 PM
You a fucking idiot. The breakup of the BIG XII would hurt Baylor and the smaller schools in the conf. wayyyy more than Texas, if at all.

Look who's talking.

No shit it would hurt Baylor and Tech, as well as all those other schools. At least KU has a good basketball program..... that's it. It's OU, A&M and OSU that has the $ to be accurately called legitimate.

It's obvious how it hurts Texas, why do you think Texas legislators are trying to stop A&M? As they get into their cars with Longhorns tags.

Catch a point fool.

The Batman
08-14-2011, 04:52 PM
If this tweet by Chris Level is true, than you can see why the SEC released that statement today.

It's either Texas or Baylor.

LOL idiot, it's Baylor. Ask yourself who has the most to lose. And it's been said many times Baylor alums are the focus point

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 04:54 PM
:lmao This isn't your school that we're talkin about. Wherever we go, We're still Texas, and will take a shit anywhere we like. Conferences will be lined up to take us.

:lol awesome. this is a quintessential example of the arrogant, entitled, out of touch teasip mindset.

The Batman
08-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Look who's talking.

No shit it would hurt Baylor and Tech, as well as all those other schools. At least KU has a good basketball program..... that's it. It's OU, A&M and OSU that has the $ to be accurately called legitimate.

It's obvious how it hurts Texas, why do you think Texas legislators are trying to stop A&M? As they get into their cars with Longhorns tags.

Catch a point fool.

Baylor and Tech Alums, you catch a point fool.

The Batman
08-14-2011, 04:58 PM
:lol awesome. this is a quintessential example of the arrogant, entitled, out of touch teasip mindset.

Sit down little brother, MAYBE you will get a chance ONE day :lol

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 04:59 PM
LOL The exact opposite of a&M
The SEC would enter South Texas markets including Houston and San Antonio. That's over 3.5 million regionally.

As if LSU and Arkansas didn't already get gems from the state every year, now imagine Florida, Auburn, Alabama and Georgia sweeping through. Not to mention MSU is on the rise and so is Tennessee.

Financially it's more than logical for the SEC as well. A&M sells out a 90K stadium each home game.. and they have a huge fan base. One that rivals OU and is more than OSU and Missouri combined.

A&M is $ for the SEC. At least try to pretend you have some college football sense.

What's up with this? Why are Texas fans so arrogant? You think A&M would need UT for anything at ALL if they joined the SEC? Our conference is equal. Everyone gets a fair shake as long as we can keep the biased refs out of football games.

OU can be self sufficient. They could join any conference they want once things crash. Texas will not be welcomed because they have too many demands and are too eager to make money for themselves leaving their conference affiliation in the dust. Which is exactly why I say they will become an independent.

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Sit down little brother, MAYBE you will get a chance ONE day :lol

Can't wait to curbstomp you fucks at Kyle field this year on our way to the SEC, making it 4 Ws out of the last 6 games. Going to be a great time.

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Baylor and Tech Alums, you catch a point fool.
This is the second time to have stated something completely known already. Bring something fresh or type with all of your fingers.

The world knows Tech and Baylor are the ultimate bacteria living on this UT fish. A&M is the one with balls enough to step up. They are realizing they do not need UT to remain profitable and successful. The SEC will take care of them like they do all their members.

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Can't wait to curbstomp you fucks at Kyle field this year on our way to the SEC, making it 4 Ws out of the last 6 games. Going to be a great time.

A&M // UA game will be bigger. I can't wait for the Aggie and Hogs fans chanting S-E-C! together.

DesignatedT
08-14-2011, 05:06 PM
A&M // UA game will be bigger. I can't wait for the Aggie and Hogs fans chanting S-E-C! together.

That will be a glorious sight, and I will be there for the 3rd straight year.

The Batman
08-14-2011, 05:06 PM
This is the second time to have stated something completely known already. Bring something fresh or type with all of your fingers.

The world knows Tech and Baylor are the ultimate bacteria living on this UT fish. A&M is the one with balls enough to step up. They are realizing they do not need UT to remain profitable and successful. The SEC will take care of them like they do all their members.

LOL You were the one to say "Texas Legislators" up in arms as relating it to hurting UT.

Sisk
08-14-2011, 05:09 PM
:lol this thread

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Because it does hurt UT you damn fool. If it didn't hurt UT and UT was not afraid of the future they would not be doing everything in their power to put a stop to this.

Tell yourself lawsuits are not being drawn up as we speak that will be signed by 9 other members of the current Big 12 against UT and their network if that makes you feel better.

The Big 12-2 has already admitted to Texas having an unfair advantage. This is what caused all of this and will be the reason they have destroyed a 2nd major conference in the last 25 years.

You're like the retarded laugh in a crowd that nobody can find.

_ _ _

For you people with actual college football knowledge..

Arkansas gave the finger to UT and left the SWC before it and Texas ultimately ran it into the ground. Schools like TCU and SMU were the victims left to join weak conferences and ties.

A&M is the modern Arkansas, smelling the shit UT is putting in the air and are tired of it. Poor little Arkansas..... look where we are now. A better program than UT! Nobody could have predicted that.

Auburn/Alabama/Florida/LSU/MSU have better upside right now than UT. One 5-7 season and look at the fucking panic when A&M starts flirting with us again.

LakerHater
08-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Calm down this isn't over yet. SEC threatened by major lawsuits making them tap the breaks. Not looking good though.
YUP, alota attorneys involved... So it isnt over jus on pause!

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/6861385/sec-satisfied-current-alignment-extend-invite-texas-am

Bill_Brasky
08-14-2011, 05:15 PM
:lol fucking idiot UT. Their arrogance killed the conference, and I'm glad A&M isn't gonna put up with their bullshit anymore. Colorado and Nebraska saw this coming.

Hoping Tech can get into the Pac-12 after the conference dies.

symple19
08-14-2011, 05:43 PM

KC/St louis are huge,untapped markets, genius ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Football they've been wayyyyyyyyyyy more successful than A&M, same with basketball.

They are the biggest deal in the state of Missouri

They are every bit as logical regionally as A&M (meaning neither are traditional southeastern schools, but tap into huge metro areas Houston/KC/Stlouis). Neither is Arky for that matter, which has only been in the SEC since 91'

And the academics are fantastic, which would do the SEC an enormous amount of good

Basically, none of your dumbass arguments make sense.

Why I'm arguing with an inbred, t-shirt, arky fan, i have no idea

I will give you that the Aggie fan base is more rabid, but I'd love to see something to document your assertion that Mizzou has a 'weak' fan base

I hope both schools come in once the SEC eventually goes to 16 teams

symple19
08-14-2011, 05:52 PM
A better program than UT! Nobody could have predicted that.

Auburn/Alabama/Florida/LSU/MSU have better upside right now than UT. One 5-7 season and look at the fucking panic when A&M starts flirting with us again.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I sincerely apologize for dipshit, t-shirt, arky fan. been drinking too much moonshine again

lol 1 down year and Arkansas is a better program than UT

Mississippi state with more upside than UT? :lmao

Even the other 4 schools you listed are debatable, at least. You jess cant do tings like det I saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

symple19
08-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Really, no school in the country has as much upside as UT if you look at the measurables, and aren't a delusional homer

The Batman
08-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Because it does hurt UT you damn fool. If it didn't hurt UT and UT was not afraid of the future they would not be doing everything in their power to put a stop to this.

Tell yourself lawsuits are not being drawn up as we speak that will be signed by 9 other members of the current Big 12 against UT and their network if that makes you feel better.

The Big 12-2 has already admitted to Texas having an unfair advantage. This is what caused all of this and will be the reason they have destroyed a 2nd major conference in the last 25 years.

_ _ _

Arkansas gave the finger to UT and left the SWC before it and Texas ultimately ran it into the ground. Schools like TCU and SMU were the victims left to join weak conferences and ties.

A&M is the modern Arkansas, smelling the shit UT is putting in the air and are tired of it. Poor little Arkansas..... look where we are now. A better program than UT! Nobody could have predicted that.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kermit
08-14-2011, 06:16 PM

_ _ _

Oh. My. God.

symple19
08-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Yeah, Brutalis is a colossal retard

Brutalis
08-14-2011, 06:42 PM
KC/St louis are huge,untapped markets, genius ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Football they've been wayyyyyyyyyyy more successful than A&M, same with basketball.

They are the biggest deal in the state of Missouri

They are every bit as logical regionally as A&M (meaning neither are traditional southeastern schools, but tap into huge metro areas Houston/KC/Stlouis). Neither is Arky for that matter, which has only been in the SEC since 91'

And the academics are fantastic, which would do the SEC an enormous amount of good

Basically, none of your dumbass arguments make sense.

Why I'm arguing with an inbred, t-shirt, arky fan, i have no idea

I will give you that the Aggie fan base is more rabid, but I'd love to see something to document your assertion that Mizzou has a 'weak' fan base

I hope both schools come in once the SEC eventually goes to 16 teams

The Cardinals are the biggest deal in Missouri. Are you fucking dense? Have you ever been to the state of Missouri?

More talent comes from South Texas than the state of Missouri.

SEC doesn't need an academic school. We have Vanderbilt for that.

You are flat out hick if you think the SEC even considers Missouri. Like I said before they bring nothing to the table that the SEC doesn't already have.

Arkansas has plucked so many out of Missouri, even their fucking coach. They compare NOTHING to A&M.

A&M brings money, fans, and ultimately a fuck load more revenue than Missouri could even dream of.

I am looking at right now. Not 3 years ago, not 20. My opinion on this matter is echoed by several SEC schools fans I have seen across the message boards.

FSU and Clemson are the only legitimate considerations.

YOU started an argument with yourself, while you run your mouth.

A&M ranks 16th based on BCS AQ schools in profit. Arkansas is 14. Auburn 7. Bama 2.

Missouri isn't in that top 25.....

And for academics only 4 SEC schools made the list of the best schools to get an education. 110 schools listed, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, MSU and Georgia. Auburn didn't even make the fucking list and they are supposed to be some prestigious academic school, haha.

Halberto
08-14-2011, 07:00 PM
lol you lost all credibility when you listed all those schools having "more upside" than UT

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-14-2011, 07:20 PM
I see Brutalis is still a retarded backwater inbred who was conceived by a brother and sister.

symple19
08-14-2011, 07:30 PM
The Cardinals are the biggest deal in Missouri. Are you fucking dense? Have you ever been to the state of Missouri?

:lmao I was talking about universities, and you bring up a pro sports team

More talent comes from South Texas than the state of Missouri.

No shit retard, where did I say otherwise?

SEC doesn't need an academic school. We have Vanderbilt for that.

We're talking about colleges, where academics should always come first. A difficult thing for a t-shirt arky to understand, I know

You are flat out hick if you think the SEC even considers Missouri. Like I said before they bring nothing to the table that the SEC doesn't already have.

I already listed things they bring to the table, which you have yet to refute

Arkansas has plucked so many out of Missouri, even their fucking coach. They compare NOTHING to A&M.

What on earth are you talking about? Mizzou in the last 10 years, 77-49, 3 divisional championships, 3 10 win seasons. A&M can't hold a candle to that, it's not even close. Anyway, I'm not trying to compare the two anyway, I want them BOTH

A&M brings money, fans, and ultimately a fuck load more revenue than Missouri could even dream of.

Links?

I am looking at right now. Not 3 years ago, not 20. My opinion on this matter is echoed by several SEC schools fans I have seen across the message boards.

:lmao:lmao:lmao So your two favorite things to cite as references are the above and talk radio. You are inbred, uneducated, scum. No surprise

FSU and Clemson are the only legitimate considerations.

why? FSU has a brand name, but adds nothing in the way of markets, recruiting grounds, or academics. Climpsun even less, as South Carolina already brings everything that state has to offer.

FSU I would be okay with because of the powerful football brand name and tradition, but Climpsun, not so much. I would rather have Louisville or West Virginia than Climpsun (lol Climpsun)

YOU started an argument with yourself, while you run your mouth.

No, I refuted your points, and you have yet to explain why I was wrong

A&M ranks 16th based on BCS AQ schools in profit. Arkansas is 14. Auburn 7. Bama 2.

Missouri isn't in that top 25.....

LOL, what did you use as a reference? You realize there are other sports than Football, right? While Football may be the biggest consideration, it's not the only one.

And for academics only 4 SEC schools made the list of the best schools to get an education. 110 schools listed, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, MSU and Georgia. Auburn didn't even make the fucking list and they are supposed to be some prestigious academic school, haha.

again, retard, what did you use as a reference? link?

Plus, I never said anything about Auburn being a great academic school. You're inventing arguments again.

I will say that both Mizzou and A&M are AAU schools (not that you would know what that is)

Only others in the SEC are Vandy and Florida

If you use the US News and World report rankings, Auburn is #85 and Arky is #132 :lmao http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges

You didn't even go to Arky though, did you? You're just an inbred, trailer dwelling, moonshine swilling, toothless, T-shirt fan. lol arky

The bottom line is the SEC would be better off with both schools, A&M and Mizzou

Cant_Be_Faded
08-14-2011, 07:34 PM
You fucking idiots.

All they decided was that until A&M formally leaves the Big 12 on their own and cuts their ties, then they will extend an offer for A&M to join the conference.

This eliminates the Big 12-2 claiming the SEC interfered and played a role in their contract with Fox to be broken, as well as a handful of other legal matters.

What the hell did everyone expect? I mean as far as the SEC fans goes, this was kind of expected today. A&M has the ball in their court, and it's time to make a play, so once they do the SEC will react based on that outcome.

Basically, not a fucking thing happened today.

naaaaaturally. Like I said it's amazing that things have gone this far. Just like last summer, every conference realignment story is getting bloaded and every tidbit we receive is supposed to be some game changer.

But it's still fun as hell to laugh at aggie. You should be laughing too. It's aggie for goodness sake

Cant_Be_Faded
08-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Brutalis, you are sipping wayyyyy too much SEC jizz if you think Texas has anything whatsoever to lose from any outcome of this scenario. Nothing can hurt us. Financially, recruiting wise, nothing.

The thing is, if the big 12 gets weaker, then Texas (and OU) has an even EASIER road to a national championship out of any major program in the country. At the very least an easier road to a BCS bowl.

And if the big 12 dismantles, Texas will lose absolutely nothing by going independent. Nothing.

You're beyond blown out on crack if you think the SEC will prevent Texas from cherry picking recruits in the state of Texas the way we always have. BEYOND blown out on crack.

Texas has nothing whatsoever to lose no matter what happens. That's why I haven't given a fuck about any of this story and just sit back and want to laugh at aggie here and there.

DMX7
08-14-2011, 07:47 PM
A better program than UT! Nobody could have predicted that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
08-14-2011, 08:04 PM

Texas had an abortion of a season last year and mack brown et. al probably deserve to be punched in the nutsack by Mike Tyson for being so arrogant to give offers to all those overrated undersized piece of crap offensive recruits of theirs, but I don't think even you truly believe Arkansas is a better "program" than UT.

DMX7
08-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Let's take a look at what recruits think:

2012 Recruiting Class Rankings:
Texas: #1
Arkansas: Unranked

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/

symple19
08-14-2011, 08:17 PM
yeah, he does

symple19
08-14-2011, 08:18 PM

:lmao and Mizzou is on the list :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ignignokt
08-14-2011, 08:24 PM
lmao BIG 12.

Texas kills another conference.

Give em hell brutalis.

The Batman
08-14-2011, 08:34 PM
lmao BIG 12.

Give em hell brutalis.
lol irrelevant :lmao

Ignignokt
08-14-2011, 08:40 PM
lol irrelevant :lmao

crofl, will play for larger media audience... crofl better tv contract, better conference, better weather.

lol not shitting bricks over aggy move.

The Batman
08-14-2011, 08:51 PM
crofl, will play for larger media audience... crofl better tv contract, better conference, better weather.

lol not shitting bricks over aggy move.

:lmao still a suckass program in every sport

Spursfan092120
08-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Yes..I've been talking about this on here and mentioned it on a radio show before. A&M is already getting close to catching up when it comes to recruiting. Now tell me what's going to happen when Texas goes to a recruit and says "Hey..we're going to Ames to play Iowa State this year." And A&M goes to that same recruit and says "Hey..we're going to the Swamp to play Florida this year." It's not all about winning and losing (though with good recruiting, they'll eventually start winning some games) with recruits necessarily, especially the best ones..it's more about who's going to get me seen on National Television. Where can I get the most attention by NFL teams. As a Longhorns fan, it worries me a bit.

Thompson
08-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Very premature thread Kermit. This is just legal maneuvering so the SEC can cover itself from tortious interference suits.

Don't swallow everything ESPN tells you whole, they're heavily invested in the player that's trying to stop all this from happening.

"How can anyone from ESPN weigh in on Texas A&M? ESPN is a corporate partner with The University of Texas. Zero credibility regarding A&M." -Richard Justice (UT grad)

"Interesting to see ESPN types rally against A&M to SEC today. it's almost like ESPN owns a rival university’s TV network or something ..." -Brent Zwerneman (covers A&M athletics for Houston Chronicle)

Blake
08-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Yes..I've been talking about this on here and mentioned it on a radio show before. A&M is already getting close to catching up when it comes to recruiting. Now tell me what's going to happen when Texas goes to a recruit and says "Hey..we're going to Ames to play Iowa State this year." And A&M goes to that same recruit and says "Hey..we're going to the Swamp to play Florida this year." It's not all about winning and losing (though with good recruiting, they'll eventually start winning some games) with recruits necessarily, especially the best ones..it's more about who's going to get me seen on National Television. Where can I get the most attention by NFL teams. As a Longhorns fan, it worries me a bit.

UT will never brag about playing Iowa St.

They'll talk about playing OU and A&M and how they will have a shot a national title for all 4 years of that's recruit's eligibility.

Easy sell, imo.

Blake
08-15-2011, 12:28 AM

Poor little Arkansas..... look where we are now. A better program than UT!

Auburn/Alabama/Florida/LSU/MSU have better upside right now than UT.

hell yes. :tu

great fucking post that is duly noted for future reference.

stretch
08-15-2011, 11:12 AM
because it does hurt ut you damn fool. If it didn't hurt ut and ut was not afraid of the future they would not be doing everything in their power to put a stop to this.

Tell yourself lawsuits are not being drawn up as we speak that will be signed by 9 other members of the current big 12 against ut and their network if that makes you feel better.

The big 12-2 has already admitted to texas having an unfair advantage. This is what caused all of this and will be the reason they have destroyed a 2nd major conference in the last 25 years.

_ _ _

for you people with actual college football knowledge..

Arkansas gave the finger to ut and left the swc before it and texas ultimately ran it into the ground. Schools like tcu and smu were the victims left to join weak conferences and ties.

A&m is the modern arkansas, smelling the shit ut is putting in the air and are tired of it. Poor little arkansas..... Look where we are now. a better program than ut! Nobody could have predicted that.
auburn/alabama/florida/lsu/msu have better upside right now than ut. One 5-7 season and look at the fucking panic when a&m starts flirting with us again.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brutalis
08-15-2011, 01:10 PM

So you go by stars to evaluate a class and team? Is that why Texas went 5-7.

That was too easy.

lmao BIG 12.

Give em hell brutalis.

Dude.. I already knew UT fans were egotistical and arrogant as a 90210 housewife. But my god... this thread has made it apparent that facts mean nothing to them. They could get caught with a bloody knife and get accused for murder while standing over the body pulling the last thrust out and still claim to be innocent.

_ _ _

symple... you're trying too hard. You used to be a different poster 1 year ago and now that Auburn paid to play and won a title it's obviously gone to your head. Success changes people, and it's obvious in your case. You used to make a little sense half the time, and now you make no sense none of the time.

Did you forget your complex? UT fans treat A&M just like Bama treats Auburn. In a lot of cases it works the same way, if Bama was so prominent and ... BAMA ... there is no Auburn, not the Auburn we know today or the Auburn Tubs brought out of the dumpster.

You need to honestly take a step back and remember where you was a few seasons ago and be that dude again. Because in a few seasons from now your entire fan base is going to be roasted at the hands of Bama when the sanctions and probation come down.

No matter what A&M does, good or bad, right or wrong, they are treated like a doormat. Well... that's cool. But it only makes UT look worse and worse and is one of the reasons why they are the most hated programs in the country.

Mostly what it is, is a lot of you act like this is your life by how you react and comment. Ease off the care button and relax.

DMX7
08-15-2011, 01:13 PM

That was too easy.

You judge by one season when they won a conference title the year before and a natinoal title just a few years before that? LMAO

Too easy.

Just quit fucking talking. You're making a goddamn fool of yourself.

Kermit
08-15-2011, 02:06 PM
But seriously...

a&m is the modern arkansas, smelling the shit ut is putting in the air and are tired of it. Poor little arkansas..... Look where we are now. a better program than ut! Nobody could have predicted that.

stretch
08-15-2011, 02:20 PM

That was too easy.

Dude.. I already knew UT fans were egotistical and arrogant as a 90210 housewife. But my god... this thread has made it apparent that facts mean nothing to them. They could get caught with a bloody knife and get accused for murder while standing over the body pulling the last thrust out and still claim to be innocent.

_ _ _

symple... you're trying too hard. You used to be a different poster 1 year ago and now that Auburn paid to play and won a title it's obviously gone to your head. Success changes people, and it's obvious in your case. You used to make a little sense half the time, and now you make no sense none of the time.

Did you forget your complex? UT fans treat A&M just like Bama treats Auburn. In a lot of cases it works the same way, if Bama was so prominent and ... BAMA ... there is no Auburn, not the Auburn we know today or the Auburn Tubs brought out of the dumpster.

You need to honestly take a step back and remember where you was a few seasons ago and be that dude again. Because in a few seasons from now your entire fan base is going to be roasted at the hands of Bama when the sanctions and probation come down.

No matter what A&M does, good or bad, right or wrong, they are treated like a doormat. Well... that's cool. But it only makes UT look worse and worse and is one of the reasons why they are the most hated programs in the country.

Mostly what it is, is a lot of you act like this is your life by how you react and comment. Ease off the care button and relax.

do you need a tampon? you're making a damn filthy mess

symple19
08-15-2011, 02:46 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

War Eagle, dipshit

Kermit
08-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Very premature thread Kermit. This is just legal maneuvering so the SEC can cover itself from tortious interference suits.

Don't swallow everything ESPN tells you whole, they're heavily invested in the player that's trying to stop all this from happening.

"How can anyone from ESPN weigh in on Texas A&M? ESPN is a corporate partner with The University of Texas. Zero credibility regarding A&M." -Richard Justice (UT grad)

"Interesting to see ESPN types rally against A&M to SEC today. it's almost like ESPN owns a rival university’s TV network or something ..." -Brent Zwerneman (covers A&M athletics for Houston Chronicle)

BOMC

They're also invested in the SEC. They stand to make a lot of money if A&M joins that conference.

pkbpkb81
08-15-2011, 03:01 PM
I hate ut because they are our biggest rival but I have no problem with their current money grab. Hell OU is trying to get the Sooner network off the ground right now they just haven't found someone to throw them 300millon, but bet your ass if they or anyone else got that kind of money they would do what ut is doing

Back In the day people had the same problems with nbc giving nd a tv contract and it hasn’t worked out that great on the field for them

It's the new frontier in college football don’t be surprised if team's like OU, usc, and bama all end up with networks 5 or 10 years down the road.

Quick question for you if the lhn was only web based would people have a big problem with it than, and if web based would they be able to show high school games?

Kermit
08-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Any word on that investigation into Hillco yet?

pkbpkb81
08-15-2011, 03:10 PM
http://newsok.com/berry-tramel-ou-wants-no-part-of-the-sec/article/3594510?custom_click=rss

interesting article

symple19
08-15-2011, 03:47 PM
http://newsok.com/berry-tramel-ou-wants-no-part-of-the-sec/article/3594510?custom_click=rss

interesting article

lol afraid of SEC recruiting culture when your basketball program just admitted to major infractions...AGAIN

just say you're afraid of the SEC, period, instead of taking on a laughable, holier than thou attitude

The academic angle, though, I completely understand

pkbpkb81
08-15-2011, 04:01 PM
lol afraid of SEC recruiting culture when your basketball program just admitted to major infractions...AGAIN

just say you're afraid of the SEC, period, instead of taking on a laughable, holier than thou attitude

The academic angle, though, I completely understand

They are working on cleaning up the bball program that's part of the reason Kugar was brought in.

Me I would love the school to go to the sec it would be easier to get to most of the road games

Thompson
08-15-2011, 04:12 PM

BOMC

They're also invested in the SEC. They stand to make a lot of money if A&M joins that conference.

They're already invested in the Big 12 and SEC. The SEC is probably earning less than they could on the market on their current contract; if they add members like A&M, they can renegotiate, and ESPN will have to pay through the nose (especially with Foxsports in the background trying to get in).

Part of the reason the Big 12 didn't dissolve last year was because ESPN agreed to higher payments to the Big 12 members to keep it together, because they feared the break-up. This is common knowledge.

symple19
08-15-2011, 04:14 PM
They are working on cleaning up the bball program that's part of the reason Kugar was brought in.

Me I would love the school to go to the sec it would be easier to get to most of the road games

wasn't going after you, just the article

the author also conveniently forgot about USC and the allegations against Oregon.

As for travel, it wouldn't be so bad if you guys brought along Okie st and tech. There would be a P-16 eastern division and travel times wouldn't be terrible. The long trips would be comparable to those in the eastern division of the SEC (where you guys would be in the west)

Really, it's a good situation either way for OU. If it comes down to it, they will be a highly sought after commodity that is going to land in a good place, whether it be the SEC or the Pac (unless that place is the big-10+whatever)

Sisk
08-15-2011, 04:18 PM
President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.

pkbpkb81
08-15-2011, 04:22 PM
wasn't going after you, just the article

the author also conveniently forgot about USC and the allegations against Oregon.

As for travel, it wouldn't be so bad if you guys brought along Okie st and tech. There would be a P-16 eastern division and travel times wouldn't be terrible. The long trips would be comparable to those in the eastern division of the SEC (where you guys would be in the west)

Really, it's a good situation either way for OU. If it comes down to it, they will be a highly sought after commodity that is going to land in a good place, whether it be the SEC or the Pac (unless that place is the big-10+whatever)

I got no problems with what you said hell i don't understand how the basketball team can cheat as much as they were and still suck

pkbpkb81
08-15-2011, 04:26 PM
I hope the big 12 and the big east or the acc do blow up and we end up with 4 conference of 16 to 20 teams.

Ou has caught some crap from some for staying quit in all of this but that's smart because if all hell dose breaks lose we are going to end up in a nice spot no matter what and there is no need to stir the pot or piss anyone off just let it come to them.

This has been a great distraction to get throw the last few weeks before games start.

symple19
08-15-2011, 04:27 PM
haha, sisk

ALL the chatter does indeed seem to point to the SEC organizing a charade yesterday to make sure their hands are clean

I still think it's an inevitability, not a question of if but when

pkbpkb81
08-15-2011, 04:27 PM
President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.

you remind me lebomb

Sisk
08-15-2011, 04:30 PM
you remind me lebomb

Good. My intent is to annoy with that post.

Not to annoy you, mostly kermit.

pkbpkb81
08-15-2011, 04:32 PM
did that guy kill him self

symple19
08-15-2011, 04:33 PM
This has been a great distraction to get throw the last few weeks before games start.

I know, this shit is fun as hell to talk about. The next few years are going to be a rollercoaster ride as the landscape changes

Imo, by 2014, it will be almost unrecognizable relative to what we see now...

...With a much greater chance for a playoff system!!!!!!!!

40mhBE5MpbA

Sisk
08-15-2011, 04:33 PM

No, he's viewing this thread saying "but.. we're TEXAS :cry:cry:cry"

symple19
08-15-2011, 04:34 PM

hopefully

pkbpkb81
08-15-2011, 04:34 PM
No, he's viewing this thread saying "but.. we're TEXAS :cry:cry:cry"

I ment lebomb

Sisk
08-15-2011, 04:39 PM
I ment lebomb

:lol

I don't know. I sure as hell haven't seen any posts by him

Kermit
08-15-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm confused. I thought you guys had a standing offer and that this was to be completed by today?

dirk4mvp
08-15-2011, 05:34 PM
rofl

no surprise brutalis has spent the last 4 pages getting a&m aggie jizzed on.

but at least he's made it this far without telling us how much he hates Ole Miss :cry

The Batman
08-15-2011, 06:06 PM
There's no word to describe Brutalis's level of retardation. Not even a back to back 10 win season since 89' :lmao

Aggie Hoopsdouche
08-15-2011, 06:22 PM
I'm confused. I thought you guys had a standing offer and that this was to be completed by today?

Nice trash talk :rolleyes

All of your desperate shit talking aside, the Aggies will be classin' up the SEC in no time. You wait and see.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-15-2011, 06:25 PM
There's no word to describe Brutalis's level of retardation.
Sure there is. He lives in Arkansas.

symple19
08-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Sure there is. He lives in Arkansas.

so true

Brutalis
08-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Way to put your foot in your mouth.

http://twitter.com/#!/schadjoe

2 weeks tops, then A&M will be an SEC member. They got permission to get the fuck out pretty much.

ONE person doesn't pick on A&M and I am dogged.

The truth fucking kills you people to where all you can do is lol and make some personal insults.

Sisk
08-15-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm confused.

That's not surprising.

The Batman
08-15-2011, 10:55 PM
:cry:cry

The Batman
08-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Way to put your foot in your mouth.

http://twitter.com/#!/schadjoe (http://twitter.com/#%21/schadjoe)

2 weeks tops, then A&M will be an SEC member. They got permission to get the fuck out pretty much.

ONE person doesn't pick on A&M and I am dogged.

The truth fucking kills you people to where all you can do is lol and make some personal insults.

You're dogged because u actually think Arkansas is a better program than UT or even in the same league because of one down season.

Juan
08-16-2011, 01:09 AM
wtf is a tsip anyway? btw you texas faggots are fuckin annoying.

pkbpkb81
08-16-2011, 08:38 AM
You're dogged because u actually think Arkansas is a better program than UT or even in the same league because of one down season.

I don't like texas or most of their fan's but ut is a top 5 or 10 program of all time and Arkansas is not plan and simple

Book em horns

The Batman
08-16-2011, 08:54 AM
I don't like texas or most of their fan's but ut is a top 5 or 10 program of all time and Arkansas is not plan and simple

Book em horns
:toast What I think is funny is aggie fans think we're worried about them when there's no real rivalry from us towards them, but instead the opposite. OU is our true rival but we respect a winning tradition..

pkbpkb81
08-16-2011, 09:07 AM
:toast What I think is funny is aggie fans think we're worried about them when there's no real rivalry from us towards them, but instead the opposite. OU is our true rival but we respect a winning tradition..

When the big 12 started it crippled the OU NU rivalry and eventually killed it, but it made the OU ut rivalry that much more intense because it became about conference titles and not just recruits and bragging rights. Has the ut OU rivalry became bigger and a&m didn’t step there play up the ut aggie rivalry seemed to die down some.

Blake
08-16-2011, 09:55 AM
President R. Bowen Loftin now has authorization to make moves with regards to Texas A&M's conference future.

Good. My intent is to annoy with that post.

Not to annoy you, mostly kermit.

...A&M's departure would cast doubt on the future of the Big 12, and Loftin said he would consider the ramifications for the conference before doing anything.

"What we do, if anything, will be in the best interest of Texas A&M and the state of Texas," he said. "We're also very concerned about the members of the Big 12. We don't want the Big 12 to go away. We have no intention of doing anything that might precipitate that."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/ncaa/08/15/texas-am-sec.ap/index.html#ixzz1VChcqWey

good annoying post, Sisk. :tu

Bill_Brasky
08-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Dont worry guys, according to the posters at texags everything is all going as planned.

Sisk
08-16-2011, 03:01 PM
good annoying post, Sisk. :tu

There's a 99% chance we leave. Whether it be for 2012 or 2013.

If we leave, U of H has been a prime candidate to replace us. Texas A&M and the SEC are trying to avoid being sued.

In the .000000001% chance we end up staying, Loftin would lose his job.

Blake
08-16-2011, 03:15 PM
There's a 99% chance we leave. Whether it be for 2012 or 2013.

I'll believe it when it's officially announced.

lol leaving the 1% parachute

Sisk
08-16-2011, 03:40 PM
lol leaving the 1% parachute

I said I'd believe it when it was officially announced.

You're an idiot.

Blake
08-16-2011, 03:57 PM
I said I'd believe it when it was officially announced.

You're an idiot.

lmao still leaving that 1% parachute.

you're a proven dumbfuck.

Sisk
08-16-2011, 04:00 PM
lmao still leaving that 1% parachute.

you're a proven dumbfuck.

stretch
08-16-2011, 04:04 PM
lol aggie fan getting owned by tech fan

thats about as low as it gets.

Blake
08-16-2011, 04:26 PM

it's been low in College Station for a long time, tbh.

DMX7
08-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Aggie Gmail Box:

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/kurt_w/Texas-am-inbox-logo.jpg

Blake
08-17-2011, 06:46 AM

coyotes_geek
08-17-2011, 08:29 AM

DesignatedT
08-17-2011, 01:15 PM

rjv
08-17-2011, 07:02 PM
the wheels are in motion and i still believe a&m winds up in the SEC and eventually the big XII falls. OU and texas will always be safe of course but the other schools will be less likely to have any suitors come calling. OSU may have the backing of the state legislator to help them, kansas has a great basketball program to sell and mizzou has some marketability as well. not sure where the remainders would wind up.

mega conferences are probably where we wind up although the NCAA is certainly trying to push that off for a while at least.

http://www.aggiesports.com/football/All-quiet-on-A-amp-amp-M-SEC-front

Halberto
08-18-2011, 12:11 AM
It's only a matter of time until LSU, Florida, Ohio St. etc... get their own networks too.

DesignatedT
08-18-2011, 10:42 PM

Here you go... http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1790867&page=1&forum_id=6

last thing were worried about is what tard has to say about this.

leemajors
08-19-2011, 06:33 AM
Here you go... http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1790867&page=1&forum_id=6

Seems like they are still incredibly butthurt to even compile such a pointless list.

Blake
08-19-2011, 09:38 AM

lmao inferiority complex with UT
lmao superiority complex with Tech

Tech's record in football against A&M since the big xii started has been 10-5.

Youre an insecure dumbfuck.

Isitjustme?
08-19-2011, 10:02 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=1150&dateline=1313173459

Geez, I'd sure love to hear this guy's political views. I'm sure they would be fascinating and original. At least it would be better than hearing him rave about his favorite actor Nic Cage and how he goes to see all his new movies and loves them. Enjoy Ghost Rider 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Rider%3A_Spirit_of_Vengeance) btw.

lol shitty taste in everything

rjv
08-19-2011, 10:19 AM
lmao inferiority complex with UT
lmao superiority complex with Tech

Tech's record in football against A&M since the big xii started has been 10-5.

Youre an insecure dumbfuck.

somehow... this just smacks of irony

Sisk
08-19-2011, 10:39 AM

Blake
08-19-2011, 12:35 PM

not really, tbh.

DesignatedT
08-19-2011, 01:18 PM

DesignatedT
08-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Big 12 Conference titles by school

As of May 15, 2011. List includes both regular-season and tournament titles.

North Division

* Nebraska - 71
* Colorado - 27
* Kansas - 24
* Iowa State - 11
* Kansas State - 7
* Missouri - 7

South Division

* Texas - 109
* Texas A&M - 49
* Baylor - 40
* Oklahoma - 39
* Oklahoma State - 39
* Texas Tech - 11:lol

leemajors
08-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Geez, I'd sure love to hear this guy's political views. I'm sure they would be fascinating and original. At least it would be better than hearing him rave about his favorite actor Nic Cage and how he goes to see all his new movies and loves them. Enjoy Ghost Rider 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Rider%3A_Spirit_of_Vengeance) btw.

lol shitty taste in everything

I just watched the trailer earlier, it looks hilarious - I will enjoy it. My political views are probably just as fascinating and original as your posts tbh.

stretch
08-19-2011, 02:20 PM

North Division

* Nebraska - 71
* Colorado - 27
* Kansas - 24
* Iowa State - 11
* Kansas State - 7
* Missouri - 7

South Division

* Texas - 109
* Texas A&M - 49
* Baylor - 40
* Oklahoma - 39
* Oklahoma State - 39

LMAO techie getting shat on

Blake
08-19-2011, 03:20 PM

North Division

* Nebraska - 71
* Colorado - 27
* Kansas - 24
* Iowa State - 11
* Kansas State - 7
* Missouri - 7

South Division

* Texas - 109
* Texas A&M - 49
* Baylor - 40
* Oklahoma - 39
* Oklahoma State - 39

10-5 is all that matters, imo

lol pretending that being ranked in soccer or tennis means something

Blake
08-19-2011, 03:27 PM
LMAO techie getting shat on

Be sure you subscribe to the longhorn network.

UT needs tshirt fans too. :tu

Axe Murderer
08-19-2011, 04:41 PM
hey stretch i heard you like men

stretch
08-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Be sure you subscribe to the longhorn network.

UT needs tshirt fans too. :tu

you keep saying that. i do not think it means what you think it means

stretch
08-19-2011, 04:53 PM
hey stretch i heard you like men

no, thats that faggot phillip

Blake
08-19-2011, 05:18 PM
you keep saying that. i do not think it means what you think it means

sure it does.

you didn't graduate from UT.

you wear UT t-shirts.

you like men.

= t-shirt fan

Isitjustme?
08-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Oh and I forgot in case there was any doubt that leemajors has shitty taste in everything, he's also a huge fan of dubstep

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Checkmate.jpg

leemajors
08-19-2011, 09:29 PM
at least you have progressed from avatar smack. stop it, you're really hurting my feelings.

leemajors
08-19-2011, 09:50 PM
to save you some more digging through my posts, i'm also a pisces and a beer snob.

512spursfan
08-19-2011, 10:27 PM
to save you some more digging through my posts, i'm also a pisces and a beer snob.

lol being a snob about something that kills your brain

DesignatedT
08-20-2011, 02:48 AM
lol tard and sip fans going back and forth

lol tard fan "only thing that matters is this" :lmao

Blake
08-20-2011, 04:39 PM
lol edited post to be funnier

DesignatedT
08-20-2011, 04:54 PM
lol you
lol your school

Blake
08-20-2011, 08:02 PM
http://www.40acressports.com/images/aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

lol jizz jars

lol 10-5

Kermit
08-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Sqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

512spursfan
08-23-2011, 04:54 AM
lol you
lol your school

Lol curbstomped by LSU
Lol bowl game record
Lol pretending to be in the military
Lol Rick Perry being an alum

stretch
08-23-2011, 11:38 AM
sure it does.

you didn't graduate from UT.

you wear UT t-shirts.

you like men.

= t-shirt fan

is not graduating from UT supposed to be insulting or something?

I don't understand how its insulting in the least bit.

It's like trying to insult you for being a Spurs fan even though you never were a part of the Spurs organization.

Typical dumbass blake logic, with nowhere to go so he pulls shit out of his ass and pretends in his feeble mind its supposed to be a kick-ass insult or something.

:sleep

Sisk
08-23-2011, 02:36 PM

It's like trying to insult you for being a Spurs fan even though you never were a part of the Spurs organization.

Typical dumbass blake logic, with nowhere to go so he pulls shit out of his ass and pretends in his feeble mind its supposed to be a kick-ass insult or something.

The Spurs are a professional team.

The University of Texas is a school.

Now you're all caught up!

stretch
08-23-2011, 02:49 PM
The Spurs are a professional team.

The University of Texas is a school.

Now you're all caught up!

so you would rather not see any A&M fans around at games and such unless they actually went to the school? you feel offended to see someone rooting for A&M if they didn't attend the school?

pretty lame shit, tbh

Fpoonsie
08-23-2011, 03:23 PM
tbh, I didn't attend TAMU. Grew up in CS and both my parents worked for the university, both in a non-scholastic capacity.

While there DOES seem to be a plethora of t-shirt Texas fans, it simply comes with the territory of being the most successful school (athletically) in one of the biggest states in the nation.

[shrug]

stretch
08-23-2011, 03:39 PM
tbh, I didn't attend TAMU. Grew up in CS and both my parents worked for the university, both in a non-scholastic capacity.

While there DOES seem to be a plethora of t-shirt Texas fans, it simply comes with the territory of being the most successful school (athletically) in one of the biggest states in the nation.

[shrug]

although this isnt aimed towards you, basically you are saying that some fans (perhaps previous attendees) of schools that take the backseat to bigger name teams like Texas (A&M and Tech to name a couple examples), are asshurt because of that fact, and decide to "insult" their fans by "making fun" of the fact that they did not attend UT?

hmmm... interesting.

Blake? asshurt?

nothing new here...

stretch
08-23-2011, 03:43 PM

and to be on the more serious side, yeah, thats correct. its kinda like how there generally are more fans of the Lakers as opposed to the Clippers, or more fans of the Cowboys as opposed to the Texans. its normal.

although the difference is, from what I've generally observed, college fans arent bandwagon. I don't know of any UT fans that decide to root or OU when UT is not doing well. On the other hand, as soon as the Lakers started sucking when Shaq left, suddenly fanbases for the Rockets, Suns, and Heat (upcoming teams) instantly increased with "ex-laker" fans. and as soon as the Lakers got Gasol, suddenly they all went back to being Laker fans.

personally, I liked UT as a kid I liked their color better, so I decided I wanted to root for them over A&M or Tech or OU.

pkbpkb81
08-23-2011, 04:01 PM
and to be on the more serious side, yeah, thats correct. its kinda like how there generally are more fans of the Lakers as opposed to the Clippers, or more fans of the Cowboys as opposed to the Texans. its normal.

although the difference is, from what I've generally observed, college fans arent bandwagon. I don't know of any UT fans that decide to root or OU when UT is not doing well. On the other hand, as soon as the Lakers started sucking when Shaq left, suddenly fanbases for the Rockets, Suns, and Heat (upcoming teams) instantly increased with "ex-laker" fans. and as soon as the Lakers got Gasol, suddenly they all went back to being Laker fans.

personally, I liked UT as a kid I liked their color better, so I decided I wanted to root for them over A&M or Tech or OU.

Really you picked ut because of that ugly ass orange?

Wtf is wrong with you!

Bill_Brasky
08-23-2011, 04:12 PM

That's not even close to the same thing.

stretch
08-23-2011, 04:13 PM
That's not even close to the same thing.

of course a techie would feel that way

:cry :cry :cry

stretch
08-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Really you picked ut because of that ugly ass orange?

Wtf is wrong with you!

rofl

i liked it personally

Blake
08-23-2011, 10:59 PM

Asshurt? stretch?

stretch
08-24-2011, 09:49 AM
:cry :cry long horn network :cry :cry rooting for the popular horns instead of the shitty little brothers :cry

Blake
08-24-2011, 10:20 AM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah

good one scro. laughin makin my eyes water . :cry

Blake
08-24-2011, 10:22 AM

lol

nothing wrong with being a color tshirt fan, tbh.

if you are insulted, that's on you and your red ass.

stretch
08-24-2011, 10:30 AM
lol

nothing wrong with being a color tshirt fan, tbh.

if you are insulted, that's on you and your red ass.

ok

Blake
08-24-2011, 11:42 AM
ok

:tu progress

dirk4mvp
08-24-2011, 07:11 PM
gr8 thread

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 09:10 PM
gr8 thread

lol ole miss fan cuz of a shitty undrafted QB

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 09:22 PM
crofl mean green

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 09:57 PM
crofl mean green

Hey I'm a UNT/Arkansas/USC/A&M fan but I have legit rooting interest in every last team so that proves I'm no bandwagoner.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm just guessing these tbh:

UNT - you went there
Arkansas - you enjoy raping your sister
USC - You're Asian and chinks love SoCal teams
A&M - you like jizzing in jars and squeezing your balls

Was i right tbh?

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm just guessing these tbh:

UNT - you went there
Arkansas - you enjoy raping your sister
USC - You're Asian and chinks love SoCal teams
A&M - you like jizzing in jars and squeezing your balls

Was i right tbh?

lol arizona. when exactly was the last time they were relevant in anything?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 10:13 PM
They made the elite 8 last year. A lot more relevant than the North Texas Big Green or whatever :lol

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 10:14 PM
They made the elite 8 last year. A lot more relevant than the North Texas Big Green or whatever :lol

lol Butler > Arizona

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 10:16 PM
all I have to say to butler is 1 ring, faggot

:lol changing your team because your school has no athletic program

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 10:17 PM

lol Mean Joe Greene came out of beloved North Texas. Arizona hasn't produced shit in the NFL besides Trung Canidate :lmao tbh Bruschi/THAT nigga Gronk are products of Belichick, he developed them in spite of their shitty Arizona background.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Crofl naming your team after the one NFL player your program has ever produced

:lol Acting like Arizona hasn't produced several good NFL players

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 10:22 PM
:lmao tbh Bruschi/THAT nigga Gronk are products of Belichick, he developed them in spite of their shitty Arizona background.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao needing to edit that in there

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 10:29 PM
There is not any person in the building who hypothesized that our team could not attain a victory except for all participants on my side of the contest.

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 10:30 PM
:lol Acting like Arizona hasn't produced several good NFL players

:lmao :lmao :lmao having to edit that in there.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 11:08 PM
lol copying my post

:lol understudy

DesignatedT
08-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Arizona/North Texas = New rivalry?? Seems about right

DesignatedT
08-25-2011, 12:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/ag_in_tx/blog/a4c68b66.jpg

http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/gcJa.jpg

Fpoonsie
08-25-2011, 01:14 AM

Lulz.

Tbh, our new stadium opens this fall. Not exactly sure what UNT expects to come of it, but nothing gets me off like paying extra in tuition each year just to help build that shit team a new "green" bathhouse to get bent over in.

http://www.nmnathletics.com/pics32/640/GE/GERGWFVXMMOZVHF.20110720222911.JPG

Sisk
08-25-2011, 01:59 AM
Within 72 hours.

Blake
08-25-2011, 01:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/ag_in_tx/blog/a4c68b66.jpg

http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/gcJa.jpg

DesignatedT with the ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahs

Blake
08-25-2011, 01:48 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS05i8veE81vg9X1kbqggxzjVsegY2x7 jZTzIh_dBgVb-RMZ1B6-Q

ChumpDumper
08-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Lulz.

Tbh, our new stadium opens this fall. Not exactly sure what UNT expects to come of it, but nothing gets me off like paying extra in tuition each year just to help build that shit team a new "green" bathhouse to get bent over in.

http://www.nmnathletics.com/pics32/640/GE/GERGWFVXMMOZVHF.20110720222911.JPGBenches?

Lame.

Sisk
08-25-2011, 02:07 PM
TEXAS A&M NOTIFIES BIG 12 OF CONFERENCE EXPLORATION

NEWS RELEASE - August 25, 2011

COLLEGE STATION, Texas – Texas A&M University today officially notified the Big 12 Conference that it is exploring options related to the institution's athletic conference affiliation. Texas A&M also requested that the Big 12 outline the process to be followed should the university elect to withdraw from the conference.

In the letter to Big 12 Commissioner Dan Beebe, Texas A&M President R. Bowen Loftin indicated that if the university withdraws from the conference, Texas A&M would do so in a way that complies with the Big 12's bylaws. Additionally, Texas A&M would be supportive of the Big 12's efforts to seek a new member of the conference.

"As I have indicated previously, we are working very deliberately to act in the best long-term interests of both Texas A&M and the State of Texas. This truly is a 100-year decision," said Loftin. "While we understand the desire of all parties to quickly reach a resolution, these are extremely complex issues that we are addressing methodically."

"Ultimately, we are seeking to generate greater visibility nationwide for Texas A&M and our championship-caliber student-athletes, as well as secure the necessary and stable financial resources to support our athletic and academic programs," Loftin added. "As a public university, Texas A&M owes it to the state's taxpayers to maximize our assets and generate additional revenues both now and well into the future."

Domino.

Blake
08-25-2011, 02:11 PM
I'll believe it when it's officially announced. They're probably just reaching for some traffic right now.

Sisk
08-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Domino.

Sisk
08-25-2011, 02:26 PM
I don't think the official Texas A&M site is reaching for traffic, Blake.

Blake
08-25-2011, 02:33 PM
so it's not much of a domino.

k.

Dr. Gonzo
08-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Benches?

Lame.

lol utsa

Fpoonsie
08-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Benches?

Lame.

Benches and other luxuries powered by WIND TURBINES.

Eatchur heart out, Jerry World.

Sisk
08-25-2011, 03:05 PM
so it's not much of a domino.

k.

It's the second domino. The first was the BOR giving Loftin power to choose our conference affiliation.

Blake
08-25-2011, 03:25 PM
It's the second domino. The first was the BOR giving Loftin power to choose our conference affiliation.

You don't know how dominoes work apparently

pkbpkb81
08-25-2011, 03:27 PM
I am over it a&m can go away anytime now

Sisk
08-25-2011, 04:11 PM
You don't know how dominoes work apparently

3jMBNesc-8k

NFO
08-25-2011, 04:17 PM
Per Andy Staples tweet:

In the letter A&M prez Loftin sent to Beebe, he asked that the B12 spell out withdrawal procedures.

Per Andy Staples article on SI.com 'The letter is similar to the one sent last year by Nebraska chancellor Harvey Perlman shortly before the Cornhuskers left the Big 12 for the Big Ten.

I'm guessing Aggy used the same letter Nebraska out, except just crossed out Nebraska and hand wrote "Texas A&M" on top of Nebraska.

Monostradamus
08-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Nice backpedaling...":cry:cry:cryI was just trolling/kidding this entire time:cry:cry:cry." Right, just like when you gave up on dem Mavs and bashed Dirk endlessly after Game 4 against Portland--"I was just reverse-jinxing them, how do you not see the genius in that?:madrun:madrun:madrun"

You've crusaded for new rules and player safety ever since Week 5 last year, when there was a statistical anomaly of malicious hits--since then you've done nothing but bring emotion to this argument (like only a bitch would do).

Truth be told, your post-Mavs title retardation is still going strong and affecting your posting in all forums now. DPG bent you over in the NBA Forum (DPCLD :lmao:lmao:lmao), Rogue bent you over in the Club, and now you're looking to the NFL Forum for some lovin':rollin

Who wants this thread to die now? Fuck, keep it going strong so I can give you weekly updates on concussions.

Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox

LakerHater
08-25-2011, 04:40 PM
I bet the OP & all the sips feel stupid now!
tu even has said they dont wanna play A&M anymore,kinda dumb of them to pick up thier ball & go home!

Blake
08-25-2011, 04:40 PM
3jMBNesc-8k

I guess you didn't believe all the dominoes would fall until you watched the entire clip.

Sisk
08-25-2011, 06:21 PM
I guess you didn't believe all the dominoes would fall until you watched the entire clip.

You're an idiot.

Texas A&M will kick tech's ass one more time, then it's over for the foreseeable future.

t.u. is accusing the Aggies of being scared and running... yet they're threatening to stop playing us. What a bunch of pussies.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2011, 06:34 PM
lol utsaWhen is our football team scheduled to play yours?

ChumpDumper
08-25-2011, 06:36 PM
I bet the OP & all the sips feel stupid now!
tu even has said they dont wanna play A&M anymore,kinda dumb of them to pick up thier ball & go home!A&M is picking up its ball and moving away.

If the lege would allow it, I'd advocate a Big (insert number of conference members here) shunning of A&M forevah.

Sisk
08-25-2011, 06:56 PM
A&M is picking up its ball and moving away.

True. But we're willing to continue our in-state rivalry with texas. They seem unwilling.

If the lege would allow it, I'd advocate a Big (insert number of conference members here) shunning of A&M forevah.

League? As in the conference? Not being a dick, just don't know what you're trying to say. Can't really talk shit about A&M "running scared" if we're offering to playing texas still and they say no.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2011, 07:03 PM
True. But we're willing to continue our in-state rivalry with texas. They seem unwilling.What's in it for UT?

League? As in the conference? Not being a dick, just don't know what you're trying to say. Can't really talk shit about A&M "running scared" if we're offering to playing texas still and they say no.Short for state legislature. Actions have consequences.

Longhorn Network ---> A&M's leaving

A&M's leaving ---> no more rivalries

Seeing that A&M's move is a retaliation of sorts, why wouldn't they expect a retaliation in return?

ChumpDumper
08-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Now that I think about it, A&M can pretty much guarantee their rivalry with UT in perpetuity if they agree to show all the matches on the Longhorn Network.

DesignatedT
08-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Wow, you're clueless. Leave it alone.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Wow, you're clueless. Leave it alone.The last post was a joke, son.

The one before it? Quite serious.

Collectively, A&M seems to have borderline personality disorder. Hypersensitivity is indeed a symptom.

Blake
08-25-2011, 07:51 PM
You're an idiot.

Texas A&M will kick tech's ass one more time, then it's over for the foreseeable future.

so you do believe A&M is leaving even though there hasn't been an official announcement.

Pick a lane on your way out

Sisk
08-25-2011, 08:34 PM
so you do believe A&M is leaving even though there hasn't been an official announcement.

Pick a lane on your way out

Avoiding the fact that A&M will whoop tech's ass.

Sisk
08-25-2011, 08:36 PM
What's in it for UT?

Short for state legislature. Actions have consequences.

Longhorn Network ---> A&M's leaving

A&M's leaving ---> no more rivalries

Seeing that A&M's move is a retaliation of sorts, why wouldn't they expect a retaliation in return?

The legislature isn't doing a damn thing. If you were filled in at all, you'd know this.

LHN isn't the only reason for A&M's departure.

Wouldn't true "retaliation" be beating your rival annually? Financially, it makes no sense to end the rivalry. It's all about the money for both sides.

Brutalis
08-25-2011, 11:06 PM
The conference will respond, and then hopefully A&M will really leave.

I've been saying it's a process pretty much.. the ball hopefully makes a few passes here and aTm will make a Dwight Howard type dunk in the end. They are benefiting from Nebraska and Colorado leaving the conference just before them so there is some kind of fairness level the conference has to go by here.

I expect OU to leave next, and then OK St on their backs and perhaps TiTs or Baylor if not both after that. I think Texas has a 50/50 shot with either ultimately becoming an independent or really joining the SEC in further expansion.

Brutalis
08-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Now that I think about it, A&M can pretty much guarantee their rivalry with UT in perpetuity if they agree to show all the matches on the Longhorn Network.

http://talknowalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/seriously.png

Sisk
08-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Think of it this way: when your wife hands you a divorce, hey, it may or may not be your fault. If it happens to you a second time, though, then a year later, a third, maybe it's time to start looking in the mirror. Colorado & Nebraska last year, and now Texas A&M... yet you dummies insist the blame lies with A&M. Um, okay

ChumpDumper
08-26-2011, 03:01 AM
The legislature isn't doing a damn thing. If you were filled in at all, you'd know this.Not yet. And I'm talking about the lege's working in your favor, dumbass. Like I said--hypersensitive.

LHN isn't the only reason for A&M's departure.Yes, the causes of butthurt are myriad.

Wouldn't true "retaliation" be beating your rival annually? Financially, it makes no sense to end the rivalry. It's all about the money for both sides.What money is in it for UT that wouldn't be in it if they face someone/anyone else?

How much money does UT stand to lose by not playing A&M?

Blake
08-26-2011, 08:06 AM

Avoiding the fact that A&M will whoop tech's ass.

No reason to think that won't happen. No reason to respond to it.

I'd rather continue to make fun of you not being able to pick a lane.

Blake
08-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Financially, it makes no sense to end the rivalry. It's all about the money for both sides.

financially, A&M needs the UT game much more than UT.

pkbpkb81
08-26-2011, 10:07 AM
On stsa they said UT was going to try and start an annual game with Norte Dame to replace the a&m game.

Blake
08-26-2011, 10:14 AM
On stsa they said UT was going to try and start an annual game with Norte Dame to replace the a&m game.

that 4 game series starting in 2015 was put together a year ago.

johngateswhiteley
08-26-2011, 10:23 AM
No. Its simple...

t.u. did what what they felt was in their best interest, now A&M is doing what it thinks is best for them...rivalry game is a separate issue. Absolutely, zero logical reasons the two cannot continue to play. In fact, there are many out of conference rivalries...no big deal.

Blake
08-26-2011, 10:43 AM
what's the logical reason that A&M wants to leave for the SEC?

ChumpDumper
08-26-2011, 10:52 AM
What money is in it for UT that wouldn't be in it if they face someone/anyone else?

On stsa they said UT was going to try and start an annual game with Norte Dame to replace the a&m game.This is what I was getting at. If there's money in playing A&M, there's probably more money in playing someone else. Hell, I could see Notre Dame and BYU's getting invites from the Big 12-3. They could keep their network deals.

No. Its simple...

t.u. did what what they felt was in their best interest, now A&M is doing what it thinks is best for them...rivalry game is a separate issue. Absolutely, zero logical reasons the two cannot continue to play. In fact, there are many out of conference rivalries...no big deal.There are certainly logical reasons why UT would not want to play A&M anymore...no big deal to UT.

Blake
08-26-2011, 11:02 AM
This is what I was getting at. If there's money in playing A&M, there's probably more money in playing someone else. Hell, I could see Notre Dame and BYU's getting invites from the Big 12-3. They could keep their network deals.

Definitely could see BYU getting added.

..but for UT, even if the conference crumbles and they go independent, no reason not to believe that Notre Dame and BYU would be permanent additions to UT's schedules.

They could trade off broadcasting games on each other's networks.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Definitely could see BYU getting added.

..but for UT, even if the conference crumbles and they go independent, no reason not to believe that Notre Dame and BYU would be permanent additions to UT's schedules.I don't see anything logically stopping something like that. I don't think their recent inclusion on the schedule was a coincidence.

A&M's leaving the Big However Many affects UT much less than A&M's fans want it to, just as leaving A&M off its schedule would affect it less than would be hoped.

Sisk
08-26-2011, 11:58 AM

Bruce Wayne
08-26-2011, 12:04 PM
The conference will respond, and then hopefully A&M will really leave.

I've been saying it's a process pretty much.. the ball hopefully makes a few passes here and aTm will make a Dwight Howard type dunk in the end. They are benefiting from Nebraska and Colorado leaving the conference just before them so there is some kind of fairness level the conference has to go by here.

I expect OU to leave next, and then OK St on their backs and perhaps TiTs or Baylor if not both after that. I think Texas has a 50/50 shot with either ultimately becoming an independent or really joining the SEC in further expansion.

:lmao What an epic tard. What reason does OU have to leave? They and UT own the conference, and is a bigger rivalry.

Fpoonsie
08-26-2011, 12:06 PM
If this is, in fact, the last season of the Texas-TAMU game, it'd be great to win it at home one last time.

And conversely, it'd be devastating to lose it.

NFO
08-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Hell, I could see Notre Dame and BYU's getting invites from the Big 12-3. They could keep their network deals.

BYU and ND could get invites, but ND will not join a conference unless it is forced to join a conference, like if the four 16-team super conferences are formed.

Money is not an option for ND, otherwise they would have joined the Big Ten. ND values being an indenpendent not joinging a crappy conference and keeping its TV deal. ND has a TV deal now with out a conference, thus they will not join any conference unless their status within the BCS is compromised by some sort of major reallignment scenario playing out.

coyotes_geek
08-26-2011, 12:41 PM
BYU and ND could get invites, but ND will not join a conference unless it is forced to join a conference, like if the four 16-team super conferences are formed.

Money is not an option for ND, otherwise they would have joined the Big Ten. ND values being an indenpendent not joinging a crappy conference and keeping its TV deal. ND has a TV deal now with out a conference, thus they will not join any conference unless their status within the BCS is compromised by some sort of major reallignment scenario playing out.

True. And even if it did come to the point where ND had to join a conference, they'd join the big 10, not the big 12.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2011, 12:47 PM

Money is not an option for ND, otherwise they would have joined the Big Ten. ND values being an indenpendent not joinging a crappy conference and keeping its TV deal. ND has a TV deal now with out a conference, thus they will not join any conference unless their status within the BCS is compromised by some sort of major reallignment scenario playing out.Valid reasons, I guess. I figure the biggest reason it values independence is the money, and it looks like it could keep the money in a Big 12 like UT is keeping its money.

Just idle speculation on my part. I'm not a sports business expert like every other poster on this board.

NFO
08-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Valid reasons, I guess. I figure the biggest reason it values independence is the money, and it looks like it could keep the money in a Big 12 like UT is keeping its money.

Well Notre Dame makes around 12-15 million a year from TV revenue with its NBC contract. In the Big 10 then could have made 20-22 miilion a year from the Big Ten Network had they joined a year ago. The domers just value their independence for whatever reason. It would take a lot of money to get them to join a conference, which no conference probably could offer at this point in time or drastic realignment that threatened their status within the BCS.

Fun to talk about where ND might go if radical allignment occurs one day down the road.

Just idle speculation on my part. I'm not a sports business expert like every other poster on this board.

I'm not a sports business expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

NFO
08-26-2011, 12:57 PM
True. And even if it did come to the point where ND had to join a conference, they'd join the big 10, not the big 12.

I would think that would be the case too since they have established series with Michigan, Michigan State, and Purdue while trying to have a home & home series with Wisconsin.

Although with ND you just never know. A lot of old rich alumni what still offended that when ND applied for membership to the Big 10 in the 1930s and they are still bitter about that. Logically & logistically it makes sense for them to join the Big 10 if forced to join a conference, but they are unpredicitable.

johngateswhiteley
08-26-2011, 01:05 PM
what's the logical reason that A&M wants to leave for the SEC?

many, but I do not see the point in laying it out for you. whether you agree they are logical is irrelevant...your opinion on the matter is meaningless, for me.

johngateswhiteley
08-26-2011, 01:10 PM
If this is, in fact, the last season of the Texas-TAMU game, it'd be great to win it at home one last time.

And conversely, it'd be devastating to lose it.

Agreed, great point. I do, however, expect A&M to piss pound t.u. this year at Kyle Field. Anything outside of a 17+ point victory will be disappointing, which means when A&M wins by 9, I will be disappointed.

coyotes_geek
08-26-2011, 01:21 PM
I would think that would be the case too since they have established series with Michigan, Michigan State, and Purdue while trying to have a home & home series with Wisconsin.

Although with ND you just never know. A lot of old rich alumni what still offended that when ND applied for membership to the Big 10 in the 1930s and they are still bitter about that. Logically & logistically it makes sense for them to join the Big 10 if forced to join a conference, but they are unpredicitable.

Yeah they're kinda unpredictable, but in terms of conference alignment there's really only two options for them. Independent or big 10.

In the bigger picture, I do think we're getting pretty close to the 4-16 team superconferences. The SEC, the Pac-16, the Big-16 and probably the ACC.
Evenutally those 4 superconferences will cut their own deal to have their 4 conference champions play it out for what will be considered the national championship for all practical purposes.

Sisk
08-26-2011, 01:33 PM
In the bigger picture, I do think we're getting pretty close to the 4-16 team superconferences. The SEC, the Pac-16, the Big-16 and probably the ACC.
Evenutally those 4 superconferences will cut their own deal to have their 4 conference champions play it out for what will be considered the national championship for all practical purposes.

I agree.

Blake
08-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Well Notre Dame makes around 12-15 million a year from TV revenue with its NBC contract. In the Big 10 then could have made 20-22 miilion a year from the Big Ten Network had they joined a year ago. The domers just value their independence for whatever reason. It would take a lot of money to get them to join a conference, which no conference probably could offer at this point in time or drastic realignment that threatened their status within the BCS.

Not to mention the side deal they made with the BCS regarding BCS bowl payouts and invites.

Don't recall what it is off the top of my head, but I seem to remember if they can get to a BCS bowl once every 3-4 years, then the payout would be much better as an indy than joining a conference.

Blake
08-26-2011, 01:45 PM
many, but I do not see the point in laying it out for you. whether you agree they are logical is irrelevant...your opinion on the matter is meaningless, for me.

Your opinion on the matter means a great deal to me.

Please lay out just one logical reason for A&M to go SEC.

Blake
08-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Yeah they're kinda unpredictable, but in terms of conference alignment there's really only two options for them. Independent or big 10.

I see 5 superconferences myself.

I've tried to figure out the 64 teams that would make up 4, and there are too many teams that would get left out that have legitimate reasons to be in a BCS conference.

Even 80 teams would leave out some solid schools.

NFO
08-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Don't recall what it is off the top of my head, but I seem to remember if they can get to a BCS bowl once every 3-4 years, then the payout would be much better as an indy than joining a conference.

I don't remember the numbers off the top of my head either but there wasn't a huge difference in payouts whether they were an independent or in a conference, but that they would receive more money than anybody else whether it be by a dollar or two.

I think the real issue is the treatment they receive in regards to being eligible for a BCS bowl. Say if the super conferences (4 or 5) form and break off from the NCAA and Notre Dame is not a part of any superconfernce, they likely won't get that "special" treatment anymore. Once that status of "special" treatment is threatned you will see ND join a conference, but I think it will take a massive reallignment for that to occur.

coyotes_geek
08-26-2011, 02:12 PM
I see 5 superconferences myself.

I've tried to figure out the 64 teams that would make up 4, and there are too many teams that would get left out that have legitimate reasons to be in a BCS conference.

Even 80 teams would leave out some solid schools.

The problem with 5 superconferences is that 4 just works out so much better for a playoff. With 4 you just take the conference champions and you're done. With 5, you've got to have some BCS-like rating system to either leave out one of the conference champions or find three additional non-champion teams to add.

Plus, by the time the Pac-12, Big-10, SEC and ACC pluck away the 16 teams from the remaining conferences that they'll need to fill out their 16 team conferences, how much pull is that 5th 16-team conference really going to have? They'll be pretty spread out geographically and won't have the top tier anchor programs that the other conferences will have.

Figure A&M, Texas, OU, Tech, OKState & Mizzouri find homes in the other conferences. The ACC loses a couple of teams to the SEC but picks up the good teams out of the big east. So who's left to form that 5th superconference other than C-USA, and some leftovers from the big 12 & big east?

DesignatedT
08-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Lets not forget how this all started...

The University of Texas is virtually certain to abandon the Big 12 Conference for the Pacific-10 Conference when its governing board meets Tuesday. Texas Tech University is expected to follow along
http://www.statesman.com/news/local/ut-tech-to-join-pac-10-742900.html

Blame Nebraska, blame Colorado, blame A&M all you want... there is only 1 school responsible for the demise of this conference. Continue to stick up for them and be their puppet all you want. I'm sure Dodds will make great choices as your commissioner going forward.

Blake
08-26-2011, 02:24 PM
I think the real issue is the treatment they receive in regards to being eligible for a BCS bowl. Say if the super conferences (4 or 5) form and break off from the NCAA and Notre Dame is not a part of any superconfernce, they likely won't get that "special" treatment anymore. Once that status of "special" treatment is threatned you will see ND join a conference, but I think it will take a massive reallignment for that to occur.

I would agree that's the real issue for them joing a conference.

10 wins and they are a lock for a BCS bowl.

10 wins in a conference is no guarantee of a BCS bid at all.

Blake
08-26-2011, 02:28 PM
The problem with 5 superconferences is that 4 just works out so much better for a playoff.

The problem with having just 4 is a bigger problem.

ChumpDumper
08-26-2011, 02:30 PM
The University of Texas is virtually certain to abandon the Big 12 Conference for the Pacific-10 Conference when its governing board meets Tuesday.Thanks for showing how wrong virtual certainties can be.