PDA

View Full Version : My Fellow Posters: The Official End Of The World Thread

Koolaid_Man
01-28-2012, 12:32 PM
:toast live it up this year please...

this is the year it all ends as we know it...prepare yourselves my fellow posters...keep a prayer rug, religious book, or whatever it is you read close by...Spurstalk changes are the least of our worries...if Kool is going out I'm personally keeping a nice dime piece near by..I want to go out between the sheets myself...

GOcey9NxMF0

VBM
01-28-2012, 12:48 PM
ehiRdCOP368

Spur_Fanatic
01-28-2012, 01:00 PM
I'd survive it.

Halberto
01-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Piiiiinkkkk hiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Only pussies & assholes utilize the Pink Card.

pass1st
01-28-2012, 07:51 PM
John 5:31

"If I alone bear witness about myself, my testimony is not deemed true."

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 08:01 PM

- "Facts are stubborn things."

- John Adams

Killakobe81
01-28-2012, 08:23 PM

No one should be pinked, only "regulated" in the spirit of what Kori and Tim feel forum needs to be ...their site, their resources and their rules. I thought pinking was too harsh but not my site. I just hope ExeCom will be just ... which I think they will. Kool may be obnoxious and allegedly a welsher, but this place would be less interesting without him ...

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 08:29 PM
No one should be pinked, only "regulated" in the spirit of what Kori and Tim feel forum needs to be ...their site, their resources and their rules. I thought pinking was too harsh but not my site. I just hope ExeCom will be just ... which I think they will. Kool may be obnoxious and allegedly a welsher, but this place would be less interesting without him ...

The whole thing is a joke. Each & every "bill" is framed around Kool, Luva, and myself. It's just an exercise to compromise us. Nothing more. A way to get even over money, 2 rings, 5-4, pussies & assholes, "rf," tired old shit bag Duncan, on & on.

LnGrrrR
01-28-2012, 09:33 PM

Uhm, you are aware that Kori and Timvp are the only people that pink others, right?

LnGrrrR
01-28-2012, 09:36 PM
The whole thing is a joke. Each & every "bill" is framed around Kool, Luva, and myself. It's just an exercise to compromise us. Nothing more. A way to get even over money, 2 rings, 5-4, pussies & assholes, "rf," tired old shit bag Duncan, on & on.

Have you even paid attention? One of the bills is about merging Duncan/Kobe threads (actual debate ones, not trolling) and another is discussing ways to commute pinking/banning time.

The clutter act was based off your recent antics, but is well backed up by precedent, as BUMP was banned after he used to lolcat Lakaluva comments.

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 09:47 PM

Uhm, you are aware that Kori and Timvp are the only people that pink others, right?

Did I stutter?

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Have you even paid attention? One of the bills is about merging Duncan/Kobe threads (actual debate ones, not trolling) and another is discussing ways to commute pinking/banning time.

The clutter act was based off your recent antics, but is well backed up by precedent, as BUMP was banned after he used to lolcat Lakaluva comments.

Crock of shit.

LnGrrrR
01-28-2012, 10:05 PM
Crock of shit.

Yeesh, enough with the persecution complex. We haven't said one word about Luva, and the only legislation affecting you is the clutter act. Kool might get pinked, but tell me how many threads he starts are actually about basketball? He actually had a few semi-decent threads during the lockout, but now it's a bunch of garbage.

LnGrrrR
01-28-2012, 10:05 PM
Did I stutter?

Surprised you'd call Kori and Timvp assholes when the only bills they've passed are one to create the forum and another to keep the lol thread alive.

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Surprised you'd call Kori and Timvp assholes when the only bills they've passed are one to create the forum and another to keep the lol thread alive.

Please.

They cried wolf only to flip flop and tell everybody they could do anything they wanted if they felt so inclined...as long as the EC voted such.

Giuseppe
01-28-2012, 10:36 PM
the clutter act.

Which has suddenly disappeared.