My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    live it up this year please...

this is the year it all ends as we know it...prepare yourselves my fellow posters...keep a prayer rug, religious book, or whatever it is you read close by...Spurstalk changes are the least of our worries...if Kool is going out I'm personally keeping a nice dime piece near by..I want to go out between the sheets myself...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd survive it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Piiiiinkkkk hiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes utilize the Pink Card.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    John 5:31

"If I alone bear witness about myself, my testimony is not deemed true."

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - "Facts are stubborn things."

- John Adams

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one should be pinked, only "regulated" in the spirit of what Kori and Tim feel forum needs to be ...their site, their resources and their rules. I thought pinking was too harsh but not my site. I just hope ExeCom will be just ... which I think they will. Kool may be obnoxious and allegedly a welsher, but this place would be less interesting without him ...

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one should be pinked, only "regulated" in the spirit of what Kori and Tim feel forum needs to be ...their site, their resources and their rules. I thought pinking was too harsh but not my site. I just hope ExeCom will be just ... which I think they will. Kool may be obnoxious and allegedly a welsher, but this place would be less interesting without him ...
    The whole thing is a joke. Each & every "bill" is framed around Kool, Luva, and myself. It's just an exercise to compromise us. Nothing more. A way to get even over money, 2 rings, 5-4, pussies & assholes, "rf," tired old bag Duncan, on & on.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Uhm, you are aware that Kori and Timvp are the only people that pink others, right?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The whole thing is a joke. Each & every "bill" is framed around Kool, Luva, and myself. It's just an exercise to compromise us. Nothing more. A way to get even over money, 2 rings, 5-4, pussies & assholes, "rf," tired old bag Duncan, on & on.
    Have you even paid attention? One of the bills is about merging Duncan/Kobe threads (actual debate ones, not trolling) and another is discussing ways to commute pinking/banning time.

The clutter act was based off your recent antics, but is well backed up by precedent, as BUMP was banned after he used to lolcat Lakaluva comments.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uhm, you are aware that Kori and Timvp are the only people that pink others, right?
    Did I stutter?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have you even paid attention? One of the bills is about merging Duncan/Kobe threads (actual debate ones, not trolling) and another is discussing ways to commute pinking/banning time.

The clutter act was based off your recent antics, but is well backed up by precedent, as BUMP was banned after he used to lolcat Lakaluva comments.
    Crock of .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeesh, enough with the persecution complex. We haven't said one word about Luva, and the only legislation affecting you is the clutter act. Kool might get pinked, but tell me how many threads he starts are actually about basketball? He actually had a few semi-decent threads during the lockout, but now it's a bunch of garbage.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Surprised you'd call Kori and Timvp assholes when the only bills they've passed are one to create the forum and another to keep the lol thread alive.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Surprised you'd call Kori and Timvp assholes when the only bills they've passed are one to create the forum and another to keep the lol thread alive.
    Please.

They cried wolf only to flip flop and tell everybody they could do anything they wanted if they felt so inclined...as long as the EC voted such.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the clutter act.
    Which has suddenly disappeared.

Thread Information