PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Cousins

rayjayjohnson
04-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Beast tbh. Would take him on my team in a second.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 01:20 PM
& you richly deserve him.

P.S., For a change:::try and act like somebody tonight.

Reck
04-06-2012, 01:25 PM
& you richly deserve him.

P.S., For a change:::try and act like somebody tonight.

The Midas touch.

rayjayjohnson
04-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Cully, cunting up threads per the norm.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Cully, cunting up threads per the norm.

Just count your luck stars the old lady don't show up. Pappy would be along tootsweet.

rayjayjohnson
04-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Yawn

Katherine Robinson
04-06-2012, 04:24 PM
All Sacramento King players are the devil, from Cousins to Thomas.

Dale would always speak of his disdain towards the Sacramento Kings and how they are responsible for so many pussies & assholes whom pull the officiating card for 2002. It lead to his rule that only pussies & assholes do asterisks despite the Spurs being in possession of two such titles.

One evening Dale and I were having a casual chat about how Ron Artest and Shaq must look good in the nude. I was a little put off of the detail Dale delved into about the supposed size of Shaq's penus and his wish to touch said organ. I thought he was joking and, with a little smirk on my face, asked him about DeMarcus Cousin's nude figure.

This did not bode well with Dale and he threw the remote control at my face. As I was recovering, Dale proceeded to break each of my fingers on my left hand one by one. After he was finished he told me to "try and act like somebody" and gave me a swift kick to my hip.

I learned a hard lesson that day: The Sacramento Kings are garbage

Troll Assassin
04-06-2012, 04:25 PM

Dale would always speak of his disdain towards the Sacramento Kings and how they are responsible for so many pussies & assholes whom pull the officiating card for 2002. It lead to his rule that only pussies & assholes do asterisks despite the Spurs being in possession of two such titles.

One evening Dale and I were having a casual chat about how Ron Artest and Shaq must look good in the nude. I was a little put off of the detail Dale delved into about the supposed size of Shaq's penus and his wish to touch said organ. I thought he was joking and, with a little smirk on my face, asked him about DeMarcus Cousin's nude figure.

This did not bode well with Dale and he threw the remote control at my face. As I was recovering, Dale proceeded to break each of my fingers on my left hand one by one. After he was finished he told me to "try and act like somebody" and gave me a swift kick to my hip.

:lmao

Stalin
04-06-2012, 04:29 PM

:lol "i...fell of the stairs" great line, tbh

Jodelo
04-06-2012, 04:33 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 04:33 PM

lol

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 04:36 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 04:36 PM
:lmao

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 04:37 PM