PDA

View Full Version : You guys are lucky to have Pop

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 12:25 AM
4 championships and still continuing to contend despite of your team star's ages.

If you really hate Pop that much, throw him the way of Los Angeles. We'll be so happy to have him.

Spurs da champs
04-12-2012, 12:29 AM
4 championships and still continuing to contend despite of your team star's ages.

If you really hate Pop that much, throw him the way of Los Angeles. We'll be so happy to have him.
:lol He'd bench Bynum & start Murphy, trust me as it is you can have him I'd rather have Mike Brown or Monty Williams as coach tbh.

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Shut up, bitch. Nothing you say can make them feel better. You fucking House Nigga.

:lol paki
:lol smelly
:lol poor
:lol naruto lover
:lol gay
:lol pink

Anyway, back on topic. Seriously, if you think Pop is bad, wait until Mike Brown is your head coach.

Juggity
04-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Shut up, bitch. Nothing you say can make them feel better. You fucking House Nigga.

Pretty uncalled for, tbh. Given that you're an Asian male and that hate-spawned racial epithets were banned by edict some time ago, I have to wonder how much longer you're going to get away with toeing the line.

timtonymanu
04-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Yeah, I still would rather have Pop than any other coach in the league, but damn his stubbornness with playing Splitter is really infuriating.

timtonymanu
04-12-2012, 12:34 AM
:lol lakaluva

Has to troll the Spurs forum and some gnsf because everyone knows he's a joke downstairs.

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Yeah, I still would rather have Pop than any other coach in the league, but damn his stubbornness with playing Splitter is really infuriating.

It's like Phil and his big man-crush on Luke Walton. Beats the hell out of Lakers fans everytime. Still wasn't a hindrance to three straight finals appearances and :lobt2: :lobt2:.

Wild Cobra Kai
04-12-2012, 12:36 AM
:lol lakaluva

Has to troll the Spurs forum and some gnsf because everyone knows he's a joke downstairs.

He's a prison bitch downstairs.

Blake
04-12-2012, 12:38 AM

H3s13YCeISg

ElNono
04-12-2012, 12:40 AM
:lol paki
:lol smelly
:lol poor
:lol naruto lover
:lol gay
:lol pink

:lol

TheSkeptic
04-12-2012, 12:54 AM
:lol He'd bench Bynum & start Murphy, trust me as it is you can have him I'd rather have Mike Brown or Monty Williams as coach tbh.

Whoa! (3x)

I know he just beat us using the stuff we used to run during the Twin Tower era, but Mike Brown is still a terrible coach. Monty Williams is better than Brown but not as good as Pop. If Pop can just make a few small adjustments with Splitter we'll be right back in the thick of things.

Actually I'd take Thibs myself because he's like what Pop used to be plus he's younger.

That said, this situation with Splitter torpedoes any chance the Spurs have of winning number 5 imo.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
04-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Pretty uncalled for, tbh. Given that you're an Asian male and that hate-spawned racial epithets were banned by edict some time ago, I have to wonder how much longer you're going to get away with toeing the line.

He a bitch, and a bitch is gonna be a bitch.

Legacy
04-12-2012, 01:20 AM
It's like he simply doesn't even REMEMBER Duncan & Robinson aka "The Twin Towers" working their magic. WTF!!??? GGGrrrrr... I guess he's OCD, Schizo, Legally Blind, and NOW senile. Or am I the one who is senile!??? &$#((%@&*#&**%$*)_~!!!! :cuss

ETA: This post was ONLY pertaining to "The General" -- no one else. I promise.