My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    4 championships and still continuing to contend despite of your team star's ages.

If you really hate Pop that much, throw him the way of Los Angeles. We'll be so happy to have him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 championships and still continuing to contend despite of your team star's ages.

If you really hate Pop that much, throw him the way of Los Angeles. We'll be so happy to have him.
    He'd bench Bynum & start Murphy, trust me as it is you can have him I'd rather have Mike Brown or Monty Williams as coach tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shut up, . Nothing you say can make them feel better. You ing House .
    paki
    smelly
    poor
    naruto lover
    gay
    pink

Anyway, back on topic. Seriously, if you think Pop is bad, wait until Mike Brown is your head coach.

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up, . Nothing you say can make them feel better. You ing House .
    Pretty uncalled for, tbh. Given that you're an Asian male and that hate-spawned racial epithets were banned by edict some time ago, I have to wonder how much longer you're going to get away with toeing the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I still would rather have Pop than any other coach in the league, but damn his stubbornness with playing Splitter is really infuriating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakaluva

Has to troll the Spurs forum and some gnsf because everyone knows he's a joke downstairs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I still would rather have Pop than any other coach in the league, but damn his stubbornness with playing Splitter is really infuriating.
    It's like Phil and his big man-crush on Luke Walton. Beats the out of Lakers fans everytime. Still wasn't a hindrance to three straight finals appearances and .

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lakaluva

Has to troll the Spurs forum and some gnsf because everyone knows he's a joke downstairs.
    He's a prison downstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    paki
    smelly
    poor
    naruto lover
    gay
    pink

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd bench Bynum & start Murphy, trust me as it is you can have him I'd rather have Mike Brown or Monty Williams as coach tbh.
    Whoa! (3x)

I know he just beat us using the stuff we used to run during the Twin Tower era, but Mike Brown is still a terrible coach. Monty Williams is better than Brown but not as good as Pop. If Pop can just make a few small adjustments with Splitter we'll be right back in the thick of things.

Actually I'd take Thibs myself because he's like what Pop used to be plus he's younger.

That said, this situation with Splitter torpedoes any chance the Spurs have of winning number 5 imo.

Rugged like Rwanda SpursNextRomanEmpire's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty uncalled for, tbh. Given that you're an Asian male and that hate-spawned racial epithets were banned by edict some time ago, I have to wonder how much longer you're going to get away with toeing the line.
    He a , and a is gonna be a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like he simply doesn't even REMEMBER Duncan & Robinson aka "The Twin Towers" working their magic. WTF!!??? GGGrrrrr... I guess he's OCD, Schizo, Legally Blind, and NOW senile. Or am I the one who is senile!??? &$#((%@&*#&**%$*)_~!!!!

ETA: This post was ONLY pertaining to "The General" -- no one else. I promise.

Thread Information