PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton..still killing the

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 10:47 AM
republicans.. I heart that guy

Budkin
09-06-2012, 10:51 AM
He ripped open Republican ass so wide that it made Goatse look like a pinhole that a fart would have trouble squeezing through.

DarrinS
09-06-2012, 11:32 AM
"A few years ago, this guy would've been carrying our bags." -Bill Clinton in 2008 on Obama

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 11:36 AM
"A few years ago, this guy would've been carrying our bags." -Bill Clinton in 2008 on Obama

"I heard this on Fox News and haver never questioned the accuracy of the comment"

Darrins

Clinton allegedly made it while trying to convince Kennedy to endorse his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, in the bitter battle for the Democratic presidential nomination, according to The New Yorker magazine.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/grumbling_at_bubba_bumble_DPYXkN8vdDPBrWxDwDPrSI?u tm_medium=rss&utm_content=National

:lmao

But Fox News is whoring the story...

djohn2oo8
09-06-2012, 12:00 PM
:lmao Darrin trying to use the race card after blaming the left for the same

CosmicCowboy
09-06-2012, 12:03 PM
"I heard this on Fox News and haver never questioned the accuracy of the comment"

Darrins

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/grumbling_at_bubba_bumble_DPYXkN8vdDPBrWxDwDPrSI?u tm_medium=rss&utm_content=National

It was originally published in the New Yorker which is FAR from a conservative magazine.

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 12:04 PM

Darrins

And NPR, and The Daily Mail, and New York Daily, and...etc....

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 12:33 PM
And NPR, and The Daily Mail, and New York Daily, and...etc....

who is the source?

elbamba
09-06-2012, 12:44 PM
who is the source?

Somebody good enough for the New Yorker, NPR, the NY Dailey News and all the other news outlets that ran with the story.

DarrinS
09-06-2012, 12:53 PM
:lmao Darrin trying to use the race card after blaming the left for the same

Saying "this guy would've been carrying our bags" is markedly different from hearing dog whistles like "golf" and "Chicago".

It's well known that Bill hates Obama.

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 01:06 PM
who is the source?

Nice dodge. Ask NPR.

baseline bum
09-06-2012, 01:08 PM
I don't get it. Paul Ryan is evil for espousing sociopathic Randian libertarian economics but the guy whose economic team was led by the ultimate libertarian Rand disciple Greenspan and who kicked the financial sector's takeover of the nation into overdrive is good? Fuck Clinton and the Democrats who can't seem to get a consistent ideology. On a side note, LOL Elizabeth Warren's awful speech. So America has rigged the game against the middle class but America is great? Make up your fucking mind.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2012, 01:09 PM

He kissed Obama's ass so well last night I give him a pass...

in fact he meant as a Rookie...like all rookies would do..it was nothing racial to it :toast

DarrinS
09-06-2012, 01:14 PM
in fact he meant as a Rookie...like all rookies would do..it was nothing racial to it :toast

You truly are Koolaid_man. :toast

CosmicCowboy
09-06-2012, 01:17 PM
who is the source?

The source was Ted Kennedy who told Tim Russert. Ted Kennedy apparently found the statement in context to be racially offensive.

xrayzebra
09-06-2012, 01:18 PM
He ripped open Republican ass so wide that it made Goatse look like a pinhole that a fart would have trouble squeezing through.

Really, I didn't know that. The liar in chief ripped a lot of things but the Republican ass.

What I want to know is what he and Fluke did before/after the speech.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2012, 01:18 PM
You truly are Koolaid_man. :toast

and your boys truly are monsters...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/adamsfamilyy_n.jpg

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 01:19 PM
There's a reason you're pinked, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2012, 01:23 PM
There's a reason you're pinked, tbh.

yep...Kori likes fucking me...she gets tremendous pleasure from it...and I do too...:lol

that's it and that's all...

CosmicCowboy
09-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Really, I didn't know that. The liar in chief ripped a lot of things but the Republican ass.

What I want to know is what he and Fluke did before/after the speech.

Yeah, I wonder if he used her for a cigar humidor like he did Monica.

Spurminator
09-06-2012, 01:37 PM
http://www.theonion.com/articles/breaking-bill-clinton-finally-just-shows-america-h,29453/

CHARLOTTE, NC—During his speech Wednesday evening at the Democratic National Convention in downtown Charlotte, former U.S. president Bill Clinton finally just unzipped his fly and showed the entire country his penis.

Sources at the convention told reporters that shortly after stepping onstage at the Time Warner Cable Arena, the 42nd president of the United States quieted the audience’s extended standing ovation with his raised hands and began to speak loudly and confidently.

“My fellow Americans, for the past 20 years you have all, at various points, talked and thought about my penis, or at least heard direct or indirect references to my penis in news reports, in court records, or in the culture at large,” the former commander in chief said. “My penis has, in a sense, been a central part of American life for the better part of two decades. And yet, the nation has never seen it. Tonight, I’d like to finally change that.”

“So should we just get this over with then?” the president asked the 20,000-member audience, as well as millions watching the nationwide telecast. “Should I show you my penis?”

Immediately after Clinton asked this question, there was reportedly a brief pause, after which a few murmured consents of approval were audible in the crowd, as well as a number of voices clearly shouting “okay” and “sure.”

Sources said the sounds of convention attendees shifting in their seats could then be heard as the president stepped forward to the end of the stage.

“Okay, I’m going to show you my penis now,” said the former president, his hand reaching for his pants zipper as a dead quiet fell over the arena. “Wow. You know, it’s funny, now that it’s finally happening, I actually feel a little nervous. I think it’s good that I’m doing it, but still… Okay, here goes.”

Clinton then slowly unzipped his fly, gingerly reached inside his pants, and retrieved his flaccid penis, which he proceeded to let hang out in the open in clear view.

“There’s my penis,” the nation’s former chief executive said on live television. “There he is.”

“I’m just going to leave it out for a while so everybody can get a good look,” added Clinton, turning his waist from side to side in order to give everyone in the audience an optimal view. “Can everyone in the back see okay? Make sure the cameras here in the front can get a good close-up of my penis.”

After a full five minutes of standing silently with his penis in full view as cameras flashed all around him, the president carefully tucked his penis back into his pants, zipped up his fly, smiled, told the audience, “Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America,” and walked off stage.

When reached for comment on the speech, President Obama told reporters, “We are glad to have President Clinton’s support.”

xrayzebra
09-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I wonder if he used her for a cigar humidor like he did Monica.

Hehehehe. Seems like a real waste of a good cigar. Wonder, did she put garlic in the slot so he could swipe as they ate their pizza.

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Nice dodge. Ask NPR.

the problem is there is no source... oh wait it was from 2 dead guys... pardon me for not assuming it is 100% the truth.. it may have happened but it awfully dangerous to accept it, or any statement that can't be documented, as truth.. and this is for both sides..

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Somebody good enough for the New Yorker, NPR, the NY Dailey News and all the other news outlets that ran with the story.

They all reference the New Yorker article..who heard it from someone about a conversation that supposedly happened between 2 dead guys..

I am not defending clinton I am defending a principle..

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 01:55 PM
the problem is there is no source... oh wait it was from 2 dead guys... pardon me for not assuming it is 100% the truth.. it may have happened but it awfully dangerous to accept it, or any statement that can't be documented, as truth.. and this is for both sides..

NPR sourced Politico I think.

Clipper Nation
09-06-2012, 01:58 PM
the ultimate libertarian Rand disciple Greenspan
:lmao :lmao :lmao

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 01:58 PM
They all reference the New Yorker article..who heard it from someone about a conversation that supposedly happened between 2 dead guys..

You weren't too busy defending this principle earlier. is this a new thing for you?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162198

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 02:01 PM

They weren't dead when it happened.

Yonivore
09-06-2012, 02:01 PM

The same principle you defended when the Chair of the DNC called Mitt Romney a felon? The same principle you defended when Democrats claimed Romney was responsible for a woman's death? The same principle you defended when Harry Reid suggested Romney had something to hide because he wouldn't release his tax returns?

That principle?

Has Clinton denied saying this?

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 02:02 PM
I'll never accept a word of the founding fathers. They're fucking dead!

Clipper Nation
09-06-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm still dumbfounded that someone actually referred to Greenspan as a libertarian, tbh.... being a former Fed chairman whose response to any slight market correction was to print a lot of money and inflate our dollar automatically precludes him from libertarianism, let's be real now....

coyotes_geek
09-06-2012, 02:11 PM
You weren't too busy defending this principle earlier. is this a new thing for you?

The same principle you defended when the Chair of the DNC called Mitt Romney a felon? The same principle you defended when Democrats claimed Romney was responsible for a woman's death? The same principle you defended when Harry Reid suggested Romney had something to hide because he wouldn't release his tax returns?

That principle?

Look! Over there! Fox News! :madrun

/GGA

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 02:25 PM

That principle?

I never claimed / defended super pacs / partisan idiots (look in the mirror)who o said Romney killed anyone

I never claimed / defended Super Pacs/ partisan hacks (look in the mirror) who called Romney felon

so..now what?

Wait are you telling me that the democrats and republicans lie about eachother in campaign ads?

boutons_deux
09-06-2012, 02:27 PM
"Chair of the DNC called Mitt Romney a felon"

Gecko is a tax evading felon, until he proves his innocence with full financial disclosure back to 2000. He indicts himself with his secrecy. so fuck him

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 02:27 PM

Texas State Rep. Joe Driver, an 18-year House veteran whose website notes his opposition to "big spending habits of liberals in government," was revealed in August to have been routinely double-billing the government for travel expenses and to have been genuinely surprised to learn that voters and colleagues might find that improper. Wrote the Associated Press: "Driver insists he thought the double-billing was perfectly appropriate -- until talking about it with the AP," at which point he appeared to change his mind. "Well, it doesn't sound (appropriate) now (if) you bring it up that way," he admitted. "(To learn that) pretty well screws my week." For at least five years, Driver had been collecting from the government for expenses already reimbursed by his re-election campaign. [Dallas Morning News-AP, 8-16-10]

so what does my pointing out he's a hypocrite have to do with people making shit up...??help me out here..

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I'll never accept a word of the founding fathers. They're fucking dead!

but we can accept as solid proof that they were for somehting based on a conversation by 2 other guys who overheard the founding fathers...... rock solid!

I guess now we all accept heresay as solid proof..

Yonivore
09-06-2012, 02:33 PM
I never claimed / defended super pacs / partisan idiots (look in the mirror)who o said Romney killed anyone

I never claimed / defended Super Pacs/ partisan hacks (look in the mirror) who called Romney felon
You're right, you were silent.

so..now what?

Wait are you telling me that the democrats and republicans lie about eachother in campaign ads?
I'm saying your partisanship shows by who you choose to defend.

If you thought the principle important enough to stand up for, in this case, why not other cases?

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 02:36 PM
so what does my pointing out he's a hypocrite have to do with people making shit up...??help me out here..

You were all about the source (Fox News) until you weren't.

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 02:38 PM

If you thought the principle important enough to stand up for, in this case, why not other cases?

To be honest if I was outraged everytime someone lied about a candidate I would sound like you.

I merely pointed out in this story the 2 guys who spposedly had a conversation (which may have happened) and Clinton supposedly made the statement (which may have happened) to be thrown around as fact as dishonest especially during a campaign. And yes it is dishonest for the dems to portray Romney as murderer or as a felon.. find me one instance on this board where I ever jumped into these conversations and claimed they were true when it comes to Romney...

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 02:40 PM
You were all about the source (Fox News) until you weren't.

And I admiited I was wrong..show me where I am wrong here

and for the record the article left out the fact that the same congressman was raling against out of control spending...all the while doing it himself..

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 02:42 PM

No you've got it wrong.. I don't participate in these conversations because I don't believe them.. wouldn't that prove something?

Yonivore
09-06-2012, 02:44 PM
To be honest if I was outraged everytime someone lied about a candidate I would sound like you.
You're only outraged when it's a Democrat.

I merely pointed out in this story the 2 guys who spposedly had a conversation (which may have happened) and Clinton supposedly made the statement (which may have happened) to be thrown around as fact as dishonest especially during a campaign. And yes it is dishonest for the dems to portray Romney as murderer or as a felon.. find me one instance on this board where I ever jumped into these conversations and claimed they were true when it comes to Romney...
I never claimed you did; I said it seems you choose when to "jump in" and defend a "principle" only when your defense benefits a Democrat. That's all I said.

I could be wrong but, it seems that way to me.

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 02:45 PM
And I admiited I was wrong..show me where I am wrong here

and for the record the article left out the fact that the same congressman was raling against out of control spending...all the while doing it himself..

And NPR, and The Daily News UK, and The New Yorker, and Politico, and etc....

Yonivore
09-06-2012, 02:45 PM
No you've got it wrong.. I don't participate in these conversations because I don't believe them.. wouldn't that prove something?
Do you believe Bill Clinton said what is alleged?

coyotes_geek
09-06-2012, 02:46 PM

I merely pointed out in this story the 2 guys who spposedly had a conversation (which may have happened) and Clinton supposedly made the statement (which may have happened) to be thrown around as fact as dishonest esepcaiily during a campaign. And yes it is dishonest for the dems to prortray Romney as murderer or as a felon.. find me one instance on this board where I ever jumped into these conversations and claimed they were true when it comes to Romney...

Actually what you did was get ahead of yourself in your eagerness to find a "gotcha" against Fox and when that backfired on you, you decided to cover your retreat by inventing a principle to try and stand on.

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 02:47 PM

Honestly, I question the relevance in light of his current relationship with POTUS.

Jacob1983
09-06-2012, 02:47 PM
If Romney is a felon for evading taxes, then isn't Obama a war criminal for using drones on innocent people and Americans?

johnsmith
09-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Hate on Clinton's politics all you want, but that dude is a pimp.

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Actually what you did was get ahead of yourself in your eagerness to find a "gotcha" against Fox and when that backfired on you, you decided to cover your retreat by inventing a principle to try and stand on.

or it could be that I am principled.... no need to make things up on my end... I knew the story was based on the New Yorker article you idiot.. let me know which one of those other organizations kept repeating the story over and over last night...

Clipper Nation
09-06-2012, 02:53 PM
You're only outraged when it's a Democrat.

I never claimed you did; I said it seems you choose when to "jump in" and defend a "principle" only when your defense benefits a Democrat. That's all I said.

I could be wrong but, it seems that way to me.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This level of hypocrisy and total lack of self-awareness can't be real, tbh.... this has to be an act....

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 02:54 PM

Could he have said it? Sure... But it is just as likely he never did either... what is a responsible person /news organization to to do if a story is not known to be true?

Spurminator
09-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This level of hypocrisy and total lack of self-awareness can't be real, tbh.... this has to be an act....

It is.

coyotes_geek
09-06-2012, 03:04 PM
or it could be that I am principled.... no need to make things up on my end...

Or it could be that you're not principled at all and just like to bang on Fox.

I knew the story was based on the New Yorker article you idiot..

You knew after a bunch of people told you about it.

let me know which one of those other organizations kept repeating the story over and over last night...

As far as I know not even Fox kept repeating the story over and over last night. Sure, it may have happened, but I can't be 100%. I'm considering the source.......

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 03:11 PM

You knew after a bunch of people told you about it.

As far as I know not even Fox kept repeating the story over and over last night. Sure, it may have happened, but I can't be 100%. I'm considering the source.......

I posted a link from thr NY Post you moron... wouldn't that imply that I knew this wasn't a Fox News exclusive.. again I'll slow down for you..

my original point in regards to the stroy about clinton was Fox news was wrong in reporting thtis news story as fact.. I then asked who was the source of the story it was brought to my attention that other news organizations reported it... which was not my point.. the source of the quote was my point and that Fox news was running the quote over and over again when the original quote was supposedly mentioned when two dead guys talked about it (as mentioned in the New Yorker). Hence the quote should be caveated with "it is alleged" rather than thruth which is why Fox news is a lying news org..

you wanna play with with from here on out? Well if that's the case you got what you wanted..

coyotes_geek
09-06-2012, 03:22 PM
I posted a link from thr NY Post you moron... wouldn't that imply that I knew this wasn't a Fox News exclusive.. again I'll slow down for you..

my original point in regards to the stroy about clinton was Fox news was wrong in reporting thtis news story as fact.. I then asked who was the source of the story it was brought to my attention that other news organizations reported it... which was not my point.. the source of the quote was my point and that Fox news was running the quote over and over again when the original quote was supposedly mentioned when two dead guys talked about it (as mentioned in the New Yorker). Hence the quote should be caveated with "it is alleged" rather than thruth which is why Fox news is a lying news org..

you wanna play with with from here on out? Well if that's the case you got what you wanted..

Quote above certainly seems to lend creedence to quote below.

George Gervin's Afro
09-06-2012, 03:31 PM

or simply it could mean that I am principled and I hate Fox news.. but your the mind jedi who can figure people out by reading an internet message board..

cheguevara
09-06-2012, 03:36 PM
interesting that AllMighty Clinton didn't mention NDAA, Guantanamo, Afghanistan, etc, etc.

Must have just got some nice blowjobs from Mr. Warbuck's hoes

:smokin

cheguevara
09-06-2012, 03:37 PM
tbh, Clinton jumping Obama's bandwagon somehow reminds me of Pop inserting Bonner into the rotation in game 5 of the WCFs

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 03:46 PM
or simply it could mean that I am principled and I hate Fox news.. but your the mind jedi who can figure people out by reading an internet message board..

Your history, as evidenced by moi, makes this "principled" stand ring a bit hollow, tbh.

I'll wait for you to bitch about NPR et al before I make up my mind.

coyotes_geek
09-06-2012, 03:52 PM
or simply it could mean that I am principled and I hate Fox news.. ..

That's one theory, but I think I'll stick with this.

but your the mind jedi who can figure people out by reading an internet message board

It's really not that hard to spot the truly principled people around here TBH....

jack sommerset
09-06-2012, 04:14 PM

Brother, just say it. Say it loud, say it proud. "I'm a democrat, I'm a democrat!" you can do it, brother! God bless

CuckingFunt
09-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Hehehehe. Seems like a real waste of a good cigar. Wonder, did she put garlic in the slot so he could swipe as they ate their pizza.

The fuck?

Drachen
09-06-2012, 10:09 PM
The fuck?

I have no clue either.

whatever that means, Clinton is a vegan now, and would not eat pizza.

TeyshaBlue
09-06-2012, 10:35 PM
The fuck?

Srsly....I dont want to know.

Edward
09-06-2012, 11:08 PM
:lmao Can someone fill me in on this guy? Every post of his in the political forum is some incoherent rant or some especially crazy tea party rhetoric.

Stringer_Bell
09-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Billy and Barry with that 1-2 punch, beating that GOP pussy up since '08.

Jacob1983
09-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Save your premature ejaculation for November, brah. Willard can still win and if he pays off Gary Johnson or puts a hit out on him, he can definitely win. A fourth term of Bush for Obama isn't a lock.

ElNono
09-07-2012, 12:19 AM
I would vote for Bill if he would be running. As much as you can bitch about some of his decisions here or there, he's 1000x the guy than any of the two turds running right now, IMO. Anyhow, back to vacations...

BRHornet45
09-07-2012, 12:19 AM
all a bunch of bullshit ...

YLDx4NZr2u4

howbouthemspurs
09-07-2012, 12:24 AM
I love big Willy! He always brings it!

George Gervin's Afro
09-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Your history, as evidenced by moi, makes this "principled" stand ring a bit hollow, tbh.

I'll wait for you to bitch about NPR et al before I make up my mind.

Ok, I will make sure you understand again.... I was referring to the source 'of the' story..as opposed to the source 'who reported' the story..

I only mentioned Fox news because they were whoring the story..!

now that I have cleared that up for you go back and re read my posts and they will make more sense to you

George Gervin's Afro
09-07-2012, 07:33 AM

Ok, I will make sure you understand again.... I was referring to the source 'of the' story..as opposed to the source 'who reported' the story..

now that I have cleared that up for you go back and re read my posts and they will make more sense to you and make you realize what a dumbass you are

jack sommerset
09-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Brother, just say it. Say it loud, say it proud. "I'm a democrat, I'm a democrat!" you can do it, brother! God bless

George Gervin's Afro
09-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by jack sommerset

I am a principled man who can think for himself .... something you know nothing of.

I raise a child to think for himself and to never say something about someone that he wouldn't say to their face

He can be a republican or democrat if wants to be because it's not my job, ,nor is it fair, to indocrinate him one way or the other.

That is the kind of father and person I am

so go fuck yourself with psuedo psycobabble bullshit

now you can go back to being a fake christian

jon tesh

jack sommerset
09-07-2012, 07:53 AM
I am a principled man who can think for himself .... something you know nothing of.

I raise a child to think for himself and to never say something about someone that he wouldn't say to their face

He can be a republican or democrat if wants to be because it's not my job, ,nor is it fair, to indocrinate him one way or the other.

That is the kind of father and person I am

so go fuck yourself with psuedo psycobabble bullshit

now you can go back to being a fake christian

jon tesh

Brother, you're not angry with me, you're angry with yourself. It's time to be honest with yourself, we all know you bleed blue. Tell yourself "it's my life, and if I am to remain happy and healthy, I alone must decide what stays and what goes." Pretending to be an independent, pretending to be fair and equal to all people/parties is driving you nuts. It's ok to say "I'm a democratic, I'm a democratic" it will make your life easier once you committ to your party. It's a relationship you are in. When they mess up, you let them know you disagree with them but you can also let them know you still have my vote/love. God bless

George Gervin's Afro
09-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Brother, you're not angry with me, you're angry with yourself. It's time to be honest with yourself, we all know you bleed blue. Tell yourself "it's my life, and if I am to remain happy and healthy, I alone must decide what stays and what goes." Pretending to be an independent, pretending to be fair and equal to all people/parties is driving you nuts. It's ok to say "I'm a democratic, I'm a democratic" it will make your life easier once you committ to your party. It's a relationship you are in. When they mess up, you let them know you disagree with them but you can also let them know you still have my vote/love. God bless

first of all it would be a' democrat' not a 'democratic'..second of all you know nothing about me or how I think and analyze things... my posts here are consistent ..I am comfortabe enough that I don't have to go back and read 10,000 posts to make sure that I was constistent. Can you do that ,mr I hate liars' .... 'I would suppport a liar as long is it's not oabama' ?

coyotes_geek
09-07-2012, 08:04 AM

now that I have cleared that up for you go back and re read my posts and they will make more sense to you and make you realize what a dumbass you are

I understand perfectly. You wanted to bash Fox, you ended up looking like a fool in the process and now you're trying to save face. It makes perfect sense to pretty much everybody but you.

coyotes_geek
09-07-2012, 08:08 AM

Actually you're just a parrot who squawks about Fox News or Bush & WMD's anytime someone takes a shot at blue team (your team).

George Gervin's Afro
09-07-2012, 08:08 AM
I understand perfectly. You wanted to bash Fox, you ended up looking like a fool in the process and now you're trying to save face. It makes perfect sense to pretty much everybody but you.

Originally Posted by DarrinS

GGA

Darrins

GGA
Clinton allegedly made it while trying to convince Kennedy to endorse his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, in the bitter battle for the Democratic presidential nomination, according to The New Yorker magazine.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...ntent=National

My original post... the only fox mention was mocking darrins... good job..you figured it out..lol

TeyshaBlue
09-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Mornin' GGA.:wakeup

jack sommerset
09-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Brother, you're not angry with me, you're angry with yourself. It's time to be honest with yourself, we all know you bleed blue. Tell yourself "it's my life, and if I am to remain happy and healthy, I alone must decide what stays and what goes." Pretending to be an independent, pretending to be fair and equal to all people/parties is driving you nuts. It's ok to say "I'm a democrat, I'm a democrat" it will make your life easier once you committ to your party. It's a relationship you are in. When they mess up, you let them know you disagree with them but you can also let them know you still have my vote/love. God bless

I fixed it for you. Thank you. God bless

jack sommerset
09-07-2012, 08:24 AM
first of all it would be a' democrat' not a 'democratic'..second of all you know nothing about me or how I think and analyze things... my posts here are consistent ..I am comfortabe enough that I don't have to go back and read 10,000 posts to make sure that I was constistent. Can you do that ,mr I hate liars' .... 'I would suppport a liar as long is it's not oabama' ?

Brother, you're not comfortable or you would not be fighting yourself on being a democrat. God bless

George Gervin's Afro
09-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Brother, you're not comfortable or you would not be fighting yourself on being a democrat. God bless

brother, hypocrisy is something that can treated... plenty of rest and vitamins..

dress you heart..

Homeland Security
09-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Give Clinton credit, he gave what was for him a pretty mediocre and long-winded speech, yet still blew the mulatto out of the water.

I think the mulatto is tired of being president. His white half has ambition, but his black half doesn't like to work. It's ripping him in half.

George Gervin's Afro
09-07-2012, 09:44 AM
give clinton credit, he gave what was for him a pretty mediocre and long-winded speech, yet still blew the mulatto out of the water.

I think the mulatto is tired of being president. His white half has ambition, but his black half doesn't like to work. It's ripping him in half.

lol

Homeland Security
09-07-2012, 09:47 AM
GGA, there'd be a place for your views at the table in a future regime... I know you're more of a pom-pom waver than an ideologue. Your true place is on the center-left and after the communists are killed off those seats will remain at the table.

George Gervin's Afro
09-07-2012, 09:55 AM
GGA, there'd be a place for your views at the table in a future regime... I know you're more of a pom-pom waver than an ideologue. Your true place is on the center-left and after the communists are killed off those seats will remain at the table.

Ha..pretty close...

gameFACE
09-07-2012, 10:27 AM
The main thing is that Big Willy calls Republicans on all of their bullshit and they can't fucking stand that. He does it well and they're totally stumped and unable to counter every time he does it. They're happy as hell he can't run for president. Obama may not be Clinton. But Romney and the Bush's are nothing close to the Repugs "great communicator" (who by the way, Big Willy would crush in a debate).

Homeland Security
09-07-2012, 10:33 AM
The main thing is that Big Willy calls Republicans on all of their bullshit and they can't fucking stand that. He does it well and they're totally stumped and unable to counter every time he does it. They're happy as hell he can't run for president. Obama may not be Clinton. But Romney and the Bush's are nothing close to the Repugs "great communicator" (who by the way, Big Willy would crush in a debate).

I think Republicans are OK with Bill Clinton hitting a stand-up triple with two outs and nobody on base, since Barack Obama came up next and hit a one-hopper to short to end the inning.

jack sommerset
09-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Ha..pretty close...

I'm proud of you, brother! This is a start. Center left. Soon you will registering blue. Big steps were taking today by you. Have a good weekend. God bless

Edit: in the earlier post of yours, did you mean to say "hypocrisy is something that can be treated" God bless

Homeland Security
09-07-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm proud of you, brother! This is a start. Center left. Soon you will registering blue. Big steps were taking today by you. Have a good weekend. God bless

Edit: in the earlier post of yours, did you mean to say "hypocrisy is something that can be treated" God bless
I believe GGA is Latino. Latinos in the U.S. hold mostly traditional American values. There is a broadly American center-left tradition; think Teddy Roosevelt. The 20th-century Progressives looked to improve the lot of the working man within the framework of liberal democracy. They were anticommunist. Contrast that with the 21st-century "progressives" who are nothing more than filthy communists who have co-opted the Progressive name.

Cultural shortcomings to work on in the Latino community include:
1) Tolerance of corruption -- Latinos accept a higher level of official corruption than Anglos do. I think this is because the Enlightenment largely bypassed Spain so those political ideals never got ingrained. When Latinos do start to encounter and consider those values, I see a lot of 18th-century fervor in them.
2) Value of education -- Latinos place a high value on work, so much so that it can supplant the value of an education. This limits their upward mobility. Yes, with a solid work ethic but little education, you can run a construction company. But with that same work ethic and a great education, you can run a great nation and change the lives of millions.
3) Lack of ambition -- Too many Latinos accept a moderate station in life and don't have an idealistic view of power and what can be accomplished with it.
4) Risk aversion -- Latinos place a lot of value on the status quo and are less likely to pursue opportunities if they involve going outside their comfort zone.

Compared to some other more pathological minority cultures, these tendencies can be overcome. In fact, they are much less ingrained than they used to be, which is part of the reason we've seen a Flynn effect in the U.S.-born Hispanic community over the past 40 years (median IQ has risen from 86 to 97 and appears to be headed towards 100).

Take also this and see if it registers. Think about a bunch of white guys on the north side who gather for a barbecue at a friends' house to watch the Cowboys game. Maybe they're in the garage. Maybe there is music playing. Maybe they're having something to drink.

Now imagine they're Hispanic on the south side. What changes?

Not much. Maybe the barbecue is a little different. Maybe there's a little Tejano music mixed in. Maybe the beer has a little salt and lime in it.

Now imagine they're white liberals.

Would they ever even do such a thing as gather to eat animal meat and watch a football game?

So who do we really have something in common with? Who is really "on our team" or should be?

Just something to consider.

Homeland Security
09-07-2012, 02:15 PM
I like the contrast between Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

Bill Clinton was despised by Republicans. They impeached him over lying about an extramarital affair. They did everything they could to destroy his Presidency. And yet... even with Newt freaking Gingrich as House Speaker, Bill Clinton was still able to accomplish his agenda and kept the economy humming.

That's because Bill Clinton was good at his job. He was qualified to do it, having been a governor. He scraped and clawed his way into it -- nobody coronated him. He was -- and is -- a gifted politician. And, he probably actually likes America.

The contrast with Obama couldn't be clearer.