keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    republicans.. I heart that guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ripped open Republican ass so wide that it made Goatse look like a pinhole that a fart would have trouble squeezing through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A few years ago, this guy would've been carrying our bags." -Bill Clinton in 2008 on Obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A few years ago, this guy would've been carrying our bags." -Bill Clinton in 2008 on Obama
    "I heard this on Fox News and haver never questioned the accuracy of the comment"

Darrins

Clinton allegedly made it while trying to convince Kennedy to endorse his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, in the bitter battle for the Democratic presidential nomination, according to The New Yorker magazine.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...ntent=National

But Fox News is whoring the story...
    Last edited by George Gervin's Afro; 09-06-2012 at 11:43 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Darrin trying to use the race card after blaming the left for the same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I heard this on Fox News and haver never questioned the accuracy of the comment"

Darrins

It was originally published in the New Yorker which is FAR from a conservative magazine.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Darrins

And NPR, and The Daily Mail, and New York Daily, and...etc....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And NPR, and The Daily Mail, and New York Daily, and...etc....
    who is the source?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody good enough for the New Yorker, NPR, the NY Dailey News and all the other news outlets that ran with the story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin trying to use the race card after blaming the left for the same

Saying "this guy would've been carrying our bags" is markedly different from hearing dog whistles like "golf" and "Chicago".

It's well known that Bill hates Obama.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nice dodge. Ask NPR.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get it. Paul Ryan is evil for espousing sociopathic Randian libertarian economics but the guy whose economic team was led by the ultimate libertarian Rand disciple Greenspan and who kicked the financial sector's takeover of the nation into overdrive is good? Clinton and the Democrats who can't seem to get a consistent ideology. On a side note, LOL Elizabeth Warren's awful speech. So America has rigged the game against the middle class but America is great? Make up your ing mind.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He kissed Obama's ass so well last night I give him a pass...

in fact he meant as a Rookie...like all rookies would do..it was nothing racial to it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in fact he meant as a Rookie...like all rookies would do..it was nothing racial to it

You truly are Koolaid_man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The source was Ted Kennedy who told Tim Russert. Ted Kennedy apparently found the statement in context to be racially offensive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ripped open Republican ass so wide that it made Goatse look like a pinhole that a fart would have trouble squeezing through.
    Really, I didn't know that. The liar in chief ripped a lot of things but the Republican ass.

What I want to know is what he and Fluke did before/after the speech.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You truly are Koolaid_man.

and your boys truly are monsters...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's a reason you're pinked, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's a reason you're pinked, tbh.

yep...Kori likes ing me...she gets tremendous pleasure from it...and I do too...

that's it and that's all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really, I didn't know that. The liar in chief ripped a lot of things but the Republican ass.

What I want to know is what he and Fluke did before/after the speech.
    Yeah, I wonder if he used her for a cigar humidor like he did Monica.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/bre...erica-h,29453/

CHARLOTTE, NC—During his speech Wednesday evening at the Democratic National Convention in downtown Charlotte, former U.S. president Bill Clinton finally just unzipped his fly and showed the entire country his penis.

Sources at the convention told reporters that shortly after stepping onstage at the Time Warner Cable Arena, the 42nd president of the United States quieted the audience’s extended standing ovation with his raised hands and began to speak loudly and confidently.

“My fellow Americans, for the past 20 years you have all, at various points, talked and thought about my penis, or at least heard direct or indirect references to my penis in news reports, in court records, or in the culture at large,” the former commander in chief said. “My penis has, in a sense, been a central part of American life for the better part of two decades. And yet, the nation has never seen it. Tonight, I’d like to finally change that.”

“So should we just get this over with then?” the president asked the 20,000-member audience, as well as millions watching the nationwide telecast. “Should I show you my penis?”

Immediately after Clinton asked this question, there was reportedly a brief pause, after which a few murmured consents of approval were audible in the crowd, as well as a number of voices clearly shouting “okay” and “sure.”

Sources said the sounds of convention attendees shifting in their seats could then be heard as the president stepped forward to the end of the stage.

“Okay, I’m going to show you my penis now,” said the former president, his hand reaching for his pants zipper as a dead quiet fell over the arena. “Wow. You know, it’s funny, now that it’s finally happening, I actually feel a little nervous. I think it’s good that I’m doing it, but still… Okay, here goes.”

Clinton then slowly unzipped his fly, gingerly reached inside his pants, and retrieved his flaccid penis, which he proceeded to let hang out in the open in clear view.

“There’s my penis,” the nation’s former chief executive said on live television. “There he is.”

“I’m just going to leave it out for a while so everybody can get a good look,” added Clinton, turning his waist from side to side in order to give everyone in the audience an optimal view. “Can everyone in the back see okay? Make sure the cameras here in the front can get a good close-up of my penis.”

After a full five minutes of standing silently with his penis in full view as cameras flashed all around him, the president carefully tucked his penis back into his pants, zipped up his fly, smiled, told the audience, “Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America,” and walked off stage.

When reached for comment on the speech, President Obama told reporters, “We are glad to have President Clinton’s support.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I wonder if he used her for a cigar humidor like he did Monica.

Hehehehe. Seems like a real waste of a good cigar. Wonder, did she put garlic in the slot so he could swipe as they ate their pizza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice dodge. Ask NPR.
    the problem is there is no source... oh wait it was from 2 dead guys... pardon me for not assuming it is 100% the truth.. it may have happened but it awfully dangerous to accept it, or any statement that can't be do ented, as truth.. and this is for both sides..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody good enough for the New Yorker, NPR, the NY Dailey News and all the other news outlets that ran with the story.
    They all reference the New Yorker article..who heard it from someone about a conversation that supposedly happened between 2 dead guys..

I am not defending clinton I am defending a principle..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the problem is there is no source... oh wait it was from 2 dead guys... pardon me for not assuming it is 100% the truth.. it may have happened but it awfully dangerous to accept it, or any statement that can't be do ented, as truth.. and this is for both sides..
    NPR sourced Politico I think.

Thread Information