PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Bible Kemp's career in jeopardy if he played through the injury

irishock
12-24-2012, 02:13 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225179/Howards_Career_Probably_In_Jeopardy_If_He_Set_Asid e_Back_Issue

Dwight Howard admits he might not have played again had he set aside and played through his back issue until the end of last season with the Orlando Magic.

"If I would have waited until after the season, if I would have tried to continue to play, then I probably wouldn't be able to play anymore," Howard said.

Howard underwent surgery in April to repair a herniated disc in his back. Back then, even doctors told him he could "never play basketball anymore."

"I never had a major injury before," Howard said. "And I just have to keep fighting through it."

Via Kevin Ding/Orange County Register (http://www.ocregister.com/sports/howard-381534-lakers-nash.html)

:lol still lying
:lol still started the season on time

benefactor
12-24-2012, 02:16 PM
This is currently my favorite player nickname.

irishock
12-24-2012, 02:19 PM
This is currently my favorite player nickname.

:lol got banned from realGM for using it

whitemamba
12-24-2012, 02:24 PM
what a pussy

baseline bum
12-24-2012, 03:15 PM
Bet God told him that in one of his prayers. Prob also told him to pull out his shit while preaching to Mary Carey.

irishock
12-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Bet God told him that in one of his prayers. Prob also told him to pull out his shit while preaching to Mary Carey.

LOL

rayjayjohnson
12-24-2012, 03:35 PM
:lol

Stalin
12-24-2012, 04:46 PM
the nick biblekemp is great

scanry
12-24-2012, 06:50 PM
I actually though baseline bum started the Bible Kemp nickname.

:toast to benefactor.

benefactor
12-24-2012, 07:44 PM
I didn't start it...but it is currently my favorite. I think BB did start it.

timvp
12-24-2012, 07:44 PM
:rolleyes

D-Ho lying per par. I'm starting to wonder if he even had surgery. I'm guessing not.

weebo
12-24-2012, 07:57 PM
All back injuries no matter how insignificant they may seem to the outsider is always cause for concern. There is always some instability in that area no matter what type of surgery or therapy one receives. Howard can still be a force (if he improves in other areas) but he will never be what he was pre-injury.

Latarian Milton
12-24-2012, 08:30 PM
nigga ain't lying imho. a small fracture in his body would be magnified due to his size and that's why bigs should not play through any type of injuries even the minimal ones imho, dude should be grateful that he wasn't born a chink otherwise he would've been forced to play olympics this summer despite the back pain, and the result would be an early retirement like big shitty tbh

purplengold
12-24-2012, 10:34 PM
people dunno bout herniated disks, shit takes months ta recover from if surgery is used n it's stupid ta play with one. only mistake Dwight make was not dealing with it earlier

irishock
12-24-2012, 10:36 PM
nigga ain't lying imho. a small fracture in his body would be magnified due to his size and that's why bigs should not play through any type of injuries even the minimal ones imho, dude should be grateful that he wasn't born a chink otherwise he would've been forced to play olympics this summer despite the back pain, and the result would be an early retirement like big shitty tbh

:lol

Stalin
12-24-2012, 11:59 PM

the goods

Clipper Nation
12-25-2012, 12:49 AM
What a fucking crybaby, dude needs to just stop talking for a good long while imho....

racm
12-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Tim Duncan on one knee > Bible Kemp with a bad back, tbh.

whitemamba
12-25-2012, 01:41 AM
Not knowing the severity of having a herniated disk, especially when a person that takes a constant pounding.
Proves how stupid some people who post here are.

irishock
12-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Herniated disks happen to many bible thumpers tbh

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_bio/public/talent/bio/2012/04/shawnmichaels_bio.png

Stalin
12-25-2012, 02:21 AM
^ :lol

baseline bum
12-25-2012, 04:18 AM
LOL Bible Kemp can't get a break from his messiah; maybe he needs to take it as a sign to mix in some damn latex next time he pulls his pants down and starts preaching The Word.

D12
12-25-2012, 05:41 AM

Truth