Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...ide_Back_Issue

Dwight Howard admits he might not have played again had he set aside and played through his back issue until the end of last season with the Orlando Magic.

"If I would have waited until after the season, if I would have tried to continue to play, then I probably wouldn't be able to play anymore," Howard said.

Howard underwent surgery in April to repair a herniated disc in his back. Back then, even doctors told him he could "never play basketball anymore."

"I never had a major injury before," Howard said. "And I just have to keep fighting through it."

Via Kevin Ding/Orange County Register

still lying
    still started the season on time

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is currently my favorite player nickname.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    This is currently my favorite player nickname.
    got banned from realGM for using it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what a pussy

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet God told him that in one of his prayers. Prob also told him to pull out his while preaching to Mary Carey.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Bet God told him that in one of his prayers. Prob also told him to pull out his while preaching to Mary Carey.
    LOL

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    the nick biblekemp is great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually though baseline bum started the Bible Kemp nickname.

to benefactor.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't start it...but it is currently my favorite. I think BB did start it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

D-Ho lying per par. I'm starting to wonder if he even had surgery. I'm guessing not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All back injuries no matter how insignificant they may seem to the outsider is always cause for concern. There is always some instability in that area no matter what type of surgery or therapy one receives. Howard can still be a force (if he improves in other areas) but he will never be what he was pre-injury.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    ain't lying imho. a small fracture in his body would be magnified due to his size and that's why bigs should not play through any type of injuries even the minimal ones imho, dude should be grateful that he wasn't born a otherwise he would've been forced to play olympics this summer despite the back pain, and the result would be an early retirement like big ty tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    people dunno bout herniated disks, takes months ta recover from if surgery is used n it's stupid ta play with one. only mistake Dwight make was not dealing with it earlier

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ain't lying imho. a small fracture in his body would be magnified due to his size and that's why bigs should not play through any type of injuries even the minimal ones imho, dude should be grateful that he wasn't born a otherwise he would've been forced to play olympics this summer despite the back pain, and the result would be an early retirement like big ty tbh

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

the goods

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What a ing crybaby, dude needs to just stop talking for a good long while imho....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan on one knee > Bible Kemp with a bad back, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not knowing the severity of having a herniated disk, especially when a person that takes a constant pounding.
    Proves how stupid some people who post here are.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Herniated disks happen to many bible thumpers tbh

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    ^

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Bible Kemp can't get a break from his messiah; maybe he needs to take it as a sign to mix in some damn latex next time he pulls his pants down and starts preaching The Word.

King
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Truth

Thread Information