PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Scientific Article As To Why Greg Oden and Lebron Looks So Old

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 09:23 AM
At first glance, you may think that Greg Oden is pushing 50, yet the kid is barely 20 years old. Why? I'll tell you why.

Greg Oden is a CLONE experiencing accelerated aging due to the unoptimized cloning process employed to create him.

During the 1990s, a secret organization closely related to the CIA clandestinely began work on a new project known as Les Enfants Rois (The Kings' Children....my french isn't good at all). Anyways, a young speciman at the time was chosen to be cloned by the CIA to create the perfect basketball player, a genetic freak of nature if you will. Lebron James, a young boy at the time, was the child chosen for cloning processes. At the time, no one knew about the secret plan, not even Lebron's parents. The project was kept behind closed doors mainly due to fear from international backlash as well as criticisms within our own borders. The entire project could have been compromised had anyone besides the agency, codenamed, "Elitehound," know about it.

Scientists extracted the DNA from young Lebron and employed the most advanced cloning technique known at the time. The project spawned 6 children, 3 of which died in early infancy. However, the other three that survived were fed and the predominant view throughout the agency was that Les Enfants Rois was a success.

On January 22, 1988, Solid James was born. His official government name spawned from one of the directors in charge of the project, Sir Greggory Wayne Oden. At a very early age, he was exposed to basketball and was shown basketball highlights of all the great players at the time, including Michael Jordan and Clyde Drexler. He quickly excelled at basketball and eventually attended Ohio State. In 2007, he was drafted to the Portland Trailblazers.

Anyone who has played Metal Gear Solid knows what I'm talking about.
Greg Oden looks so old because he is experiencing accelerated aging resulting from the fact that he is a clone. He will have a short career in the NBA and a short life.

PS, the government agency, "Elitehound" has since disbanded. However, the CIA already has founded an expanded, more thorough project to create even greater clones without the flaws in the process. Who knows when we will have our next Michael Jordan. Only the CIA knows.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83265

dallasmaverickslose
08-05-2013, 09:34 AM
At first glance, you may think that Greg Oden is pushing 50, yet the kid is barely 20 years old. Why? I'll tell you why.

Greg Oden is a CLONE experiencing accelerated aging due to the unoptimized cloning process employed to create him.

During the 1990s, a secret organization closely related to the CIA clandestinely began work on a new project known as Les Enfants Rois (The Kings' Children....my french isn't good at all). Anyways, a young speciman at the time was chosen to be cloned by the CIA to create the perfect basketball player, a genetic freak of nature if you will. Lebron James, a young boy at the time, was the child chosen for cloning processes. At the time, no one knew about the secret plan, not even Lebron's parents. The project was kept behind closed doors mainly due to fear from international backlash as well as criticisms within our own borders. The entire project could have been compromised had anyone besides the agency, codenamed, "Elitehound," know about it.

Scientists extracted the DNA from young Lebron and employed the most advanced cloning technique known at the time. The project spawned 6 children, 3 of which died in early infancy. However, the other three that survived were fed and the predominant view throughout the agency was that Les Enfants Rois was a success.

On January 22, 1988, Solid James was born. His official government name spawned from one of the directors in charge of the project, Sir Greggory Wayne Oden. At a very early age, he was exposed to basketball and was shown basketball highlights of all the great players at the time, including Michael Jordan and Clyde Drexler. He quickly excelled at basketball and eventually attended Ohio State. In 2007, he was drafted to the Portland Trailblazers.

Anyone who has played Metal Gear Solid knows what I'm talking about.
Greg Oden looks so old because he is experiencing accelerated aging resulting from the fact that he is a clone. He will have a short career in the NBA and a short life.

PS, the government agency, "Elitehound" has since disbanded. However, the CIA already has founded an expanded, more thorough project to create even greater clones without the flaws in the process. Who knows when we will have our next Michael Jordan. Only the CIA knows.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83265

Did you get this from the Onion?

I'm not buying that link...

1.5/10 bitchass.

Michael Jordan.
08-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Here's a pity post.

Thread
08-05-2013, 11:18 AM
I read an article I think Brasky posted upstairs claiming Oden's one leg is longer than the other and that is why he's so injury prone. But, I thought everybody's legs were different lengths.

Fuckin' Brasky. I don't think he knows shit from apple butter.

Leetonidas
08-05-2013, 11:37 AM
was this supposed to be humorous?

Thread
08-05-2013, 11:39 AM
^It's either Oden's legs, or, what's between Jim Dunan's. Take your pick, Lee.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2013, 12:53 PM
I really should stop reading Kool's threads, they're known to kill brain cells after all :lol

Thread
08-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I really should stop reading Kool's threads, they're known to kill brain cells after all :lol

Then you're immune.

PlayNando
08-05-2013, 01:28 PM
LOL, this is a "scientific" article, huh?

elmanutres
08-05-2013, 03:12 PM
kool aid has been slumping lately.

Rogue
08-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey Kool, does it also explain why the 57yr old Gordon Liu look like 75?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA8FAq17v9Y-UWw48DYe2c6ywyy7qLT6C9kMVAGDm6k68cn3GNDQ&t=1

whitemamba
08-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Then you're immune.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey Kool, does it also explain why the 57yr old Gordon Liu look like 75?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA8FAq17v9Y-UWw48DYe2c6ywyy7qLT6C9kMVAGDm6k68cn3GNDQ&t=1

No...this is a nigga syndrome....the Chinese dude may have the Big Killa like Magic

Kori Ellis
08-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a happy summer.

Kool - I took out your sig. Everyone thinks it's gross. Thanks.

--KE

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a happy summer.

Kool - I took out your sig. Everyone thinks it's gross. Thanks.

--KE

ok punkin...I'll be in SA next month on a quick weekend trip..I'll setup the lunch...tell Timvp he's welcomed to join us this time

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 09:49 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/BQ2yQJAjpglarge_zpsdad89e0a.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/lebron-james-greg-oden-stepbrothers-elit_zps407aed5d.jpg