PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks fans throwing food at Bowman..

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2014, 11:00 PM
Sad, tbh..

That nigga's career is probably over and a bunch of Seahawks these fans threw shit at him as he was being carried into the locker room, smh..

What a miserable fanbase that supports proven cheaters, tbh..the Seahawks franchise has to pump artificial noise into the stadium so that the fans can feel important as the "12th man", so they won't kill themselves:lol..

Trainwreck2100
01-19-2014, 11:01 PM
Sad, tbh..

That nigga's career is probably over and a bunch of Seahawks these fans threw shit at him as he was being carried into the locker room, smh..

What a miserable fanbase that supports proven cheaters, tbh..the Seahawks franchise has to pump artificial noise into the stadium so that the fans can feel important as the "12th man", so they won't kill themselves:lol..

© Texas A&M

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-19-2014, 11:02 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/trololo/i-am-a-faggot-please-rape-my-face.jpg

RD2191
01-19-2014, 11:02 PM
:cryWho's got it better than us?:cry

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2014, 11:03 PM
For someone who wants the Broncos to win you sure are on the Seattle defensive right now...confirmed black kid

Clipper Nation
01-19-2014, 11:05 PM
Throwing food is better than stabbing people like Ninerfan :lol

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8863456&src=desktop

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-19-2014, 11:08 PM
For someone who wants the Broncos to win you sure are on the Seattle defensive right now...confirmed black kid

I think it is best to be objective and state the obvious. Seattle has a great secondary, and it's going to be difficult for Denver to throw the ball at will - compared to the passing defenses that they've faced in the playoffs thus far.

If you think Denver is going to ball out because they roughed up New England (who was missing their top corner) and San Diego (who doesn't even know what a defense is) you are going to be surprised.

Phillip
01-19-2014, 11:08 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/trololo/i-am-a-faggot-please-rape-my-face.jpg

:lol

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 11:11 PM
I think it is best to be objective and state the obvious. Seattle has a great secondary, and it's going to be difficult for Denver to throw the ball at will - compared to the passing defenses that they've faced in the playoffs thus far.

If you think Denver is going to ball out because they roughed up New England (who was missing their top corner) and San Diego (who doesn't even know what a defense is) you are going to be surprised.

If you think that DEN's offense is going to be as awful as Cap/SF you have another thing coming. Despite getting every call going their way that mattered and 2 INT's before the final one, SEA was in a position to lose that game with 50 seconds left at home.

DPG21920
I trust DEN's defense to make plays well before I trust RW to make plays.

DeadlyDynasty

1. Do you have a dash or apostrophe in your first name?
2. Do you have a checking and or savings account?
3. Do you know your biological father?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-19-2014, 11:14 PM
If you think that DEN's offense is going to be as awful as Cap/SF you have another thing coming. Despite getting every call going their way that mattered and 2 INT's before the final one, SEA was in a position to lose that game with 50 seconds left at home.

I didn't say that and I don't expect that. But I also am a realist and do not expect Peyton to ball out like he did. I think he has a solid game (2-3 touchdowns) and makes some good plays. I expect him to do things right for the most-part, but I also think Sherman is going to shut down Thomas. Peyton is the best in the game at getting the ball out quickly, but he's going to have difficulties when Thomas isn't his #1. Decker is great, but I don't think he can do it on his own. Welker will be a non-factor IMO.

That defense for Seattle is a lot better than New England. He's going to be pressured a lot. Also, Denver's defense is not nearly as good as San Fran. Meaning Wilson will have a lot of time in the pocket, and will more than likely make his "game-managing" plays that all game managers (as you call them) do when it matters.

Good defense beats good offense. We've seen it countless times. This is going to look like the Ravens/Bucs SB.

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 11:17 PM
Except DEN's defense has been getting pressure on QB's. This isn't the regular season. Teams are focused and game planning and making you win by exposing your biggest weakness. Russell Wilson sucks. It's why they've struggled in the RZ in the playoffs, it's why they can't throw down field and it's why their defense has to have 3 INT's in a row at home just to squeak out with a victory.

Yes, SF defense is better than Denver's, but not by the gap between Denver's offense vs SF's.

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2014, 11:17 PM
I didn't say that and I don't expect that. But I also am a realist and do not expect Peyton to ball out like he did. I think he has a solid game (2-3 touchdowns) and makes some good plays. I expect him to do things right for the most-part, but I also think Sherman is going to shut down Thomas. Peyton is the best in the game at getting the ball out quickly, but he's going to have difficulties when Thomas isn't his #1. Decker is great, but I don't think he can do it on his own. Welker will be a non-factor IMO.

That defense for Seattle is a lot better than New England. He's going to be pressured a lot. Also, Denver's defense is not nearly as good as San Fran. Meaning Wilson will have a lot of time in the pocket, and will more than likely make his "game-managing" plays that all game managers (as you call them) do when it matters.

Good defense beats good offense. We've seen it countless times. This is going to look like the Ravens/Bucs SB.
1. Ravens-Bucs never played in a SB together.
2. The SB you're referring to had a 36 y/o Rich Gannon and 2 old ass WR's in Jerry Rice and Tim Brown, going against the 2nd best D to ever play arguably.
3. The AFC was dogshit that year

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-19-2014, 11:18 PM
1. Ravens-Bucs never played in a SB together.
2. The SB you're referring to had a 36 y/o Rich Gannon and 2 old ass WR's in Jerry Rice and Tim Brown, going against the 2nd best D to ever play arguably.
3. The AFC was dogshit that year

Fuck. Sorry I'm drunk. I meant the Raiders/Bucs.

DPG21920
01-19-2014, 11:19 PM
It's not to say Russell can't have that one fluky game. He's obviously good enough to have a single good game at any time. But he's the obvious weak link and it's incredibly hard to win it all with a QB like him.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-19-2014, 11:22 PM
It's not to say Russell can't have that one fluky game. He's obviously good enough to have a single good game at any time. But he's the obvious weak link and it's incredibly hard to win it all with a QB like him.

He doesn't need to have a great game. He needs to have a relatively good game and play hard when it matters. That's all he needs. Seattle is way more well-rounded than Denver.

Denver for the most part have not faced a really good defensive team. KC comes to mind, and they sort of struggled. Not to mention KC was missing their two D-ends.

They have yet to face a true "monkeyballer" this year.

Spurs da champs
01-19-2014, 11:25 PM
I'm not shocked by this, IIRC when the Spurs played the Supersonics in the playoffs, the Seattle fans were cheering when Timmy went down with an ankle(?) injury.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-19-2014, 11:28 PM
I hope sherman and lynch blow their knees out during warmups at the superbowl.

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2014, 11:31 PM
Congrats to Justin Bieber on his team winning tonight, btw...I'm sure he'll be raising the 12th man flag Week 1 next year

td4mvp2k
01-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Throwing food is better than stabbing people like Ninerfan :lolhttp://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8863456&src=desktoplol tru dat

HarlemHeat37
01-20-2014, 12:09 AM
I'm not shocked by this, IIRC when the Spurs played the Supersonics in the playoffs, the Seattle fans were cheering when Timmy went down with an ankle(?) injury.

Yep, it's in the elite-tier of bad fandom..the only reason Seattle doesn't have a reputation is because:

- It's a White city
- Nobody gives a fuck about Seattle

BUMP
01-20-2014, 12:24 AM
Peyton is the best in the game at getting the ball out quickly, but he's going to have difficulties when Thomas isn't his #1.

That's the thing tho, he won't have too much difficulty. He's been spreading the ball around at will this year, so even though Sherman will probably blanket somebody, Manning will have 3 other options to go too.

The only way that Seattle wins this game is if they completely dominate the Denver O-line all game with their front 4 and Russell Chatterjee makes enough fluky plays to win the game

Cry Havoc
01-20-2014, 12:55 AM
Shitty fans. Just disgraceful.

They won't have a 12th man at the Superbowl. Manning will have a fairly quiet stadium to audible, especially after the 'Hawks players and fanbase alienated anyone who might be neutral in the stands for the SB.

spurraider21
01-20-2014, 01:03 AM
for months i've been asking where people get the "artificial sound" thing from as far as Qwest's fan noise. is there any validity to it or just ST water cooler bs

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2014, 01:04 AM
Shitty fans. Just disgraceful.

They won't have a 12th man at the Superbowl. Manning will have a fairly quiet stadium to audible, especially after the 'Hawks players and fanbase alienated anyone who might be neutral in the stands for the SB.
Most of the fans there will be going on their piss breaks and snack runs during Seahawk possessions tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2014, 01:06 AM
for months i've been asking where people get the "artificial sound" thing from as far as Qwest's fan noise. is there any validity to it or just ST water cooler bs

Can't speak for everybody, but I always assumed that was a rhetorical question.

spurraider21
01-20-2014, 01:08 AM
Can't speak for everybody, but I always assumed that was a rhetorical question.
Well, it isn't. When I was at Qualcomm this year, they had fan noise coming from the speakers around the main scoreboard in those segments where they said "get loud" but Seattle seems to be loud before just about every snap. can anybody actually confirm that they have artificial noise that makes them loud, and that its running the entire damn game?

Cry Havoc
01-20-2014, 01:08 AM

Most stadiums pump noise in. Really not that uncommon. Most realize they shouldn't brag about it though when it ain't the real thing. :lol

spurraider21
01-20-2014, 01:10 AM
Most stadiums pump noise in. Really not that uncommon. Most realize they shouldn't brag about it though when it ain't the real thing. :lol
then why is seattle noticeably louder than any other stadium? the stadium design seems to cause it, imo, which is also what i've read when i've looked up the topic. their sections are stacked much more vertically than other stadiums, and it doesn't really spread out laterally as much, so the sound is always closer to the field

spurraider21
01-20-2014, 01:11 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Qwest_Field_North.jpg

compared to something like this

http://www.aegworldwide.com/media/images/detail/ococoliseum_0.jpg

the vertical stadium design as opposed to the more traditional horizontal layouts is a big factor imo, rather than blaming the "sound crew" which as mentioned, every stadium uses

LkrFan
01-20-2014, 01:32 AM
Shitty fans. Just disgraceful.No shittier than Spur Fans laughing their asses off when Kobe blew his Achilles. :nope

Cry Havoc
01-20-2014, 01:42 AM
No shittier than Spur Fans laughing their asses off when Kobe blew his Achilles. :nope

:lol Yeah, because Spurstalk which is full of trolls is equivalent to a bunch of fans in a stadium lobbing projectiles at a player. Ok chief.

dg7md
01-20-2014, 01:42 AM
Career ending? Where did you hear that? It looked real bad but I'm sure he can return from it.

Cry Havoc
01-20-2014, 01:43 AM
Career ending? Where did you hear that? It looked real bad but I'm sure he can return from it.

Well, not necessarily. But ACL tears are never good. Some heal fine, some don't.

monosylab1k
01-20-2014, 01:46 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Qwest_Field_North.jpg

compared to something like this

http://www.aegworldwide.com/media/images/detail/ococoliseum_0.jpg

the vertical stadium design as opposed to the more traditional horizontal layouts is a big factor imo, rather than blaming the "sound crew" which as mentioned, every stadium uses

There's a difference between a little artificial noise and piping in eardrum busting levels of noise, i.e. Seattle and Indy. The latter was basically confirmed when Indy's crowd noise CD audibly skipped and went haywire during a Colts-Pats game.

spurraider21
01-20-2014, 01:47 AM
when was the former confirmed, was my only question. i couldn't care less about the colts stadium noise

LkrFan
01-20-2014, 01:53 AM
:lol Yeah, because Spurstalk which is full of trolls is equivalent to a bunch of fans in a stadium lobbing projectiles at a player. Ok chief.
Maybe they thought he was hungry? :lol

HI-FI
01-20-2014, 02:14 AM
I honestly didn't know about this til now but fuck seattle fans seriously for this. If Niners would've beat them, they would've pulled a Cobain on themselves, so they feel good now but having Carroll as a coach and throwing shit at Bowman after that injury....smh....hope seattle gets what's coming.

LakerHater
01-20-2014, 02:42 AM
Ive gone thtough film & dont see it!

I'd like proof of allegations?

ElNono
01-20-2014, 02:47 AM
Ive gone thtough film & dont see it!

I'd like proof of allegations?

it's being reported...

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/navorro-bowman-suffers-gruesome-knee-injury-seahawks-fans-throw-food-at-him-as-hes-carted-off-field/

LakerHater
01-20-2014, 02:49 AM
To be fair and balanced this was started by a 49ers beat writer, who also claims that Richard Sherman attacked Michael Crabtree after Sherman batted the ball away.

I am not saying that this didn't happen, but consider the fact that the author of the tweet thought Sherman attacked Crabtree after the play. The guy obviously wasn't seeing things too great.

ElNono
01-20-2014, 02:49 AM
PZoD1_atpBY

ElNono
01-20-2014, 02:50 AM
I guess they made up the video too :lol

LakerHater
01-20-2014, 02:55 AM
WOW!

OMG, I mean c'mon! millionaires gettin popcorn thrown & missed (whos to say if it was really for him)..... pft, Ive gotten beer, mustard, ketchup, nacho cheese, make-up & sneezed on!

spurraider21
01-20-2014, 02:56 AM
whos to say if it was really for him
yeah it was clearly aimed at the medical staff :rolleyes

ElNono
01-20-2014, 02:56 AM
hey, you wanted evidence... just posted what happened :lol

J.T.
01-20-2014, 02:58 AM
I still say this. Andrew Luck threw right at Sherman and Browner the whole game and made them look bad. So Peyton Manning is supposed to be kyrptonited by the Legion of Boom? Doubt it. Will they struggle to move the ball around more than they have this season? Maybe, but they have too many weapons for Seattle to neutralize all of them. Sherman can't cover Thomas & Thomas, Decker, Welker, Tamme, et al, all by himself.

LakerHater
01-20-2014, 03:00 AM
yeah it was clearly aimed at the medical staff :rolleyes

I mean, ppl get excited jump up & down & shit flies... I mean it wasnt a whole lotta popcorn, my gawd :rolleyes

RD2191
01-20-2014, 03:03 AM
So one guy throws popcorn and now an entire fan-base is getting shit on? gtfo, and the report is hilarious, fucker makes it seems as if multiple people were throwing bratwurst and all sorts of shit when it was just some measly popcorn. LOL

Girasuck
01-20-2014, 11:41 AM
So one guy throws popcorn and now an entire fan-base is getting shit on? gtfo, and the report is hilarious, fucker makes it seems as if multiple people were throwing bratwurst and all sorts of shit when it was just some measly popcorn. LOL

So one guy covers his eye on a free throw and an entire fan base gets shit on? Yep.

So one guy throws a beer at a player which leads to the biggest fan/player brawl in NBA history and an entire fan base gets shit on? Yep.

Them's the breaks.

monosylab1k
01-20-2014, 11:47 AM
:lol it was just popcorn. The smallest, lightest, most harmless food to throw at someone. Still a dick move but the tweet clearly wanted it to sound worse than it was by just saying "food", as if they were chucking t-bone steaks and mashed potatoes on him.

Girasuck
01-20-2014, 11:51 AM
:lol it was just popcorn. The smallest, lightest, most harmless food to throw at someone. Still a dick move but the tweet clearly wanted it to sound worse than it was by just saying "food", as if they were chucking t-bone steaks and mashed potatoes on him.

So you're saying it's ok to throw popcorn on a player being carted off the field with an injury?

monosylab1k
01-20-2014, 11:53 AM
So you're saying it's ok to throw popcorn on a player being carted off the field with an injury?

I already addressed that, go read the post you just replied to. I'm saying the reporter was intentionally misleading.

djohn2oo8
01-20-2014, 11:54 AM
I still say this. Andrew Luck threw right at Sherman and Browner the whole game and made them look bad. So Peyton Manning is supposed to be kyrptonited by the Legion of Boom? Doubt it. Will they struggle to move the ball around more than they have this season? Maybe, but they have too many weapons for Seattle to neutralize all of them. Sherman can't cover Thomas & Thomas, Decker, Welker, Tamme, et al, all by himself.
Yeah, Seattle's defense got shredded by Matt fucking Schaub :lol until the asshole decided to give the game away. Peyton shouldn't have any problems.

blah blah blah
01-20-2014, 12:00 PM

Clearly it's completely fucked up after a guy like that had an injury. Almost the equivalent of somebody spitting on him from the front row. Not gonna do much damage but it's extremely degrading for someone who just had a violent injury in a big game.

However, this is not nearly as bad as the reporter made it out to be

TampaDude
01-20-2014, 12:55 PM

Dude...someone got shot and killed in a movie theater here last week for throwing popcorn at someone. Truth.

tlongII
01-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Seattle will absolutely destroy Denver. It won't be close.

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2014, 02:43 PM
Dude...someone got shot and killed in a movie theater here last week for throwing popcorn at someone. Truth.

What were the demographics involved in said shooting tbh?

resistanze
01-20-2014, 02:58 PM

:lol This is literally what I envisioned when I saw this thread.

Spur-Addict
01-20-2014, 03:06 PM
Can't condone this, out of line.

In other news, who is this inactive Niners player with the dirty cheap shot?

http://fansided.com/2014/01/19/guy-49ers-sideline-takes-cheap-shot-seahawks-player-video/

monosylab1k
01-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Seattle will absolutely destroy Denver. It won't be close.

I think so too tbh.

monosylab1k
01-20-2014, 03:27 PM

http://fansided.com/2014/01/19/guy-49ers-sideline-takes-cheap-shot-seahawks-player-video/

How is that a cheap shot? The Seahawks player ran 5 yards out of bounds and right into him. It's not like he stepped onto the field to hit the Seattle player, the player ran right into his space. He was getting pushed out by the SF player but he clearly ran that far out of bounds on his own to avoid more contact. He deserves whatever he gets once he's that far out of the field of play.

spurraider21
01-20-2014, 04:11 PM
Yeah, Seattle's defense got shredded by Matt fucking Schaub :lol until the asshole decided to give the game away. Peyton shouldn't have any problems.
thats so retarded i almost shit myself. that's like saying "because san diego beat denver in the regular season, i'm sure seattle will have no problems beating them"

Biernutz
01-20-2014, 04:20 PM
Throwing food on a injured player or cheering is a no class move. Now throwing food on crappy umpires of refs is all together different.

blah blah blah
01-20-2014, 04:50 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao at this comment

"anyone making a $million should get a good pop every now and then just to remind them that they are fortunate to have the opportunity in this country"

Spur-Addict
01-20-2014, 05:15 PM
How is that a cheap shot? The Seahawks player ran 5 yards out of bounds and right into him. It's not like he stepped onto the field to hit the Seattle player, the player ran right into his space. He was getting pushed out by the SF player but he clearly ran that far out of bounds on his own to avoid more contact. He deserves whatever he gets once he's that far out of the field of play.

Looks like unnecessary contact, just my point of view. He was pushed out of bounds, the guy could have just moved, but instead he postured forward and delivered a blow. I'm not at all upset about it, it's not as if Lane was injured on the play. I don't think a player being intentionally physically engaged with a person who isn't in uniform is something that the player in uniform deserves. You're inactive for a reason, accept it. Lane is clearly stumbling, it's hard to readjust your momentum to avoid being pushed that deep out of bounds. If he stopped completely, he would've lost a lot of time, and he's a gunner. He doesn't have time for that.

Spur-Addict
01-20-2014, 05:16 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao at this comment

"anyone making a $million should get a good pop every now and then just to remind them that they are fortunate to have the opportunity in this country"

:lol

Mugen
01-20-2014, 05:21 PM
Not surprising considering Seattle fans are horrible people in general tbh. The 2005 Spurs/Sonics series is proof of how collectively shitty they can be regardless of sport tbh.

Was happy when their team got moved, shame it went to an even more retarded fanbase tho.

thunderup
01-20-2014, 05:25 PM
I'm so glad this happened to Bowman. They rightfully treated that talented ape the way he deserved to be treated since he plays for that faggot franchise.

Mugen
01-20-2014, 05:27 PM
:lmao thunderup would be a Seahawks fan tbh.

Spur-Addict
01-20-2014, 05:30 PM

He's really a Colts fan from what I've seen. His change of skin is offensive :cry

Clipper Nation
01-20-2014, 05:45 PM

That faggot hated the Seahawks until "his" Colts and Pats lost.... this was his response from a few days ago when I said I was rooting for the Seahawks to win it all:

:lol of course you'd root for that PED abusing team. It's also expected since you're a spook QB apologist.

:lol Thunderfaggot
:lol Finely calibrated meth
:lol Bandwagoner

The Gemini Method
01-21-2014, 11:47 AM
I honestly didn't know about this til now but fuck seattle fans seriously for this. If Niners would've beat them, they would've pulled a Cobain on themselves, so they feel good now but having Carroll as a coach and throwing shit at Bowman after that injury....smh....hope seattle gets what's coming.
That was a prick move. However, 49er/SF fans shouldn't speak--their days of battery chucking at opposing players at both Giants and 49er games is notorious and quite more dangerous than some popcorn raining down.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Two Seahawk fans shot by a Niners fan:

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/two_men_shot_and_injured_after_49ers_fans_were_tau nted_by_seahawks_fans/15590036

:cry "But Seahawkfan is so classless because one guy threw a couple of popcorn kernels at a Niners player!" :cry

Spur-Addict
01-21-2014, 01:31 PM
:lol Amado Vargas