Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Sad, tbh..

That 's career is probably over and a bunch of Seahawks these fans threw at him as he was being carried into the locker room, smh..

What a miserable fanbase that supports proven cheaters, tbh..the Seahawks franchise has to pump artificial noise into the stadium so that the fans can feel important as the "12th man", so they won't kill themselves..

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sad, tbh..

That 's career is probably over and a bunch of Seahawks these fans threw at him as he was being carried into the locker room, smh..

What a miserable fanbase that supports proven cheaters, tbh..the Seahawks franchise has to pump artificial noise into the stadium so that the fans can feel important as the "12th man", so they won't kill themselves..
    © Texas A&M

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who's got it better than us?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    For someone who wants the Broncos to win you sure are on the Seattle defensive right now...confirmed black kid

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Throwing food is better than stabbing people like Ninerfan

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...56&src=desktop

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    For someone who wants the Broncos to win you sure are on the Seattle defensive right now...confirmed black kid
    I think it is best to be objective and state the obvious. Seattle has a great secondary, and it's going to be difficult for Denver to throw the ball at will - compared to the passing defenses that they've faced in the playoffs thus far.

If you think Denver is going to ball out because they roughed up New England (who was missing their top corner) and San Diego (who doesn't even know what a defense is) you are going to be surprised.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Post Count
    I think it is best to be objective and state the obvious. Seattle has a great secondary, and it's going to be difficult for Denver to throw the ball at will - compared to the passing defenses that they've faced in the playoffs thus far.

If you think Denver is going to ball out because they roughed up New England (who was missing their top corner) and San Diego (who doesn't even know what a defense is) you are going to be surprised.
    If you think that DEN's offense is going to be as awful as Cap/SF you have another thing coming. Despite getting every call going their way that mattered and 2 INT's before the final one, SEA was in a position to lose that game with 50 seconds left at home.

Post Count
    I trust DEN's defense to make plays well before I trust RW to make plays.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

1. Do you have a dash or apostrophe in your first name?
    2. Do you have a checking and or savings account?
    3. Do you know your biological father?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    If you think that DEN's offense is going to be as awful as Cap/SF you have another thing coming. Despite getting every call going their way that mattered and 2 INT's before the final one, SEA was in a position to lose that game with 50 seconds left at home.
    I didn't say that and I don't expect that. But I also am a realist and do not expect Peyton to ball out like he did. I think he has a solid game (2-3 touchdowns) and makes some good plays. I expect him to do things right for the most-part, but I also think Sherman is going to shut down Thomas. Peyton is the best in the game at getting the ball out quickly, but he's going to have difficulties when Thomas isn't his #1. Decker is great, but I don't think he can do it on his own. Welker will be a non-factor IMO.

That defense for Seattle is a lot better than New England. He's going to be pressured a lot. Also, Denver's defense is not nearly as good as San Fran. Meaning Wilson will have a lot of time in the pocket, and will more than likely make his "game-managing" plays that all game managers (as you call them) do when it matters.

Good defense beats good offense. We've seen it countless times. This is going to look like the Ravens/Bucs SB.

Post Count
    Except DEN's defense has been getting pressure on QB's. This isn't the regular season. Teams are focused and game planning and making you win by exposing your biggest weakness. Russell Wilson sucks. It's why they've struggled in the RZ in the playoffs, it's why they can't throw down field and it's why their defense has to have 3 INT's in a row at home just to squeak out with a victory.

Yes, SF defense is better than Denver's, but not by the gap between Denver's offense vs SF's.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I didn't say that and I don't expect that. But I also am a realist and do not expect Peyton to ball out like he did. I think he has a solid game (2-3 touchdowns) and makes some good plays. I expect him to do things right for the most-part, but I also think Sherman is going to shut down Thomas. Peyton is the best in the game at getting the ball out quickly, but he's going to have difficulties when Thomas isn't his #1. Decker is great, but I don't think he can do it on his own. Welker will be a non-factor IMO.

That defense for Seattle is a lot better than New England. He's going to be pressured a lot. Also, Denver's defense is not nearly as good as San Fran. Meaning Wilson will have a lot of time in the pocket, and will more than likely make his "game-managing" plays that all game managers (as you call them) do when it matters.

Good defense beats good offense. We've seen it countless times. This is going to look like the Ravens/Bucs SB.
    1. Ravens-Bucs never played in a SB together.
    2. The SB you're referring to had a 36 y/o Rich Gannon and 2 old ass WR's in Jerry Rice and Tim Brown, going against the 2nd best D to ever play arguably.
    3. The AFC was dog that year

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    1. Ravens-Bucs never played in a SB together.
    2. The SB you're referring to had a 36 y/o Rich Gannon and 2 old ass WR's in Jerry Rice and Tim Brown, going against the 2nd best D to ever play arguably.
    3. The AFC was dog that year
    . Sorry I'm drunk. I meant the Raiders/Bucs.

Post Count
    It's not to say Russell can't have that one fluky game. He's obviously good enough to have a single good game at any time. But he's the obvious weak link and it's incredibly hard to win it all with a QB like him.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    It's not to say Russell can't have that one fluky game. He's obviously good enough to have a single good game at any time. But he's the obvious weak link and it's incredibly hard to win it all with a QB like him.
    He doesn't need to have a great game. He needs to have a relatively good game and play hard when it matters. That's all he needs. Seattle is way more well-rounded than Denver.

Denver for the most part have not faced a really good defensive team. KC comes to mind, and they sort of struggled. Not to mention KC was missing their two D-ends.

They have yet to face a true "monkeyballer" this year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not shocked by this, IIRC when the Spurs played the Supersonics in the playoffs, the Seattle fans were cheering when Timmy went down with an ankle(?) injury.

I hope sherman and lynch blow their knees out during warmups at the superbowl.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Congrats to Justin Bieber on his team winning tonight, btw...I'm sure he'll be raising the 12th man flag Week 1 next year

Throwing food is better than stabbing people like Ninerfan http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...56&src=desktop
    lol tru dat

I'm not shocked by this, IIRC when the Spurs played the Supersonics in the playoffs, the Seattle fans were cheering when Timmy went down with an ankle(?) injury.
    Yep, it's in the elite-tier of bad fandom..the only reason Seattle doesn't have a reputation is because:

- It's a White city
    - Nobody gives a about Seattle

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Peyton is the best in the game at getting the ball out quickly, but he's going to have difficulties when Thomas isn't his #1.
    That's the thing tho, he won't have too much difficulty. He's been spreading the ball around at will this year, so even though Sherman will probably blanket somebody, Manning will have 3 other options to go too.

The only way that Seattle wins this game is if they completely dominate the Denver O-line all game with their front 4 and Russell Chatterjee makes enough fluky plays to win the game

Post Count
    ty fans. Just disgraceful.

They won't have a 12th man at the Superbowl. Manning will have a fairly quiet stadium to audible, especially after the 'Hawks players and fanbase alienated anyone who might be neutral in the stands for the SB.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    for months i've been asking where people get the "artificial sound" thing from as far as Qwest's fan noise. is there any validity to it or just ST water cooler bs

Thread Information