PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I think the Heat can do it

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 08:33 PM
I know Spurs' fans think this shit is in the bag and are probably gonna be at Academy Sports at halftime of game 5. I just have this strange feeling that Superfriends are going to be super in game 5. I really think this is going back to Miami. Maybe the Spurs being up 3-1 is just some sick tease by the NBA and Silver is about to flip the switch. I think the Heat and Lebron have too much pride and are too insecure to lose in 5. Game 5 winner wins the championship.

spurraider21
06-13-2014, 08:35 PM
after the pain of not being able to close out last year, i don't think the spurs will take game 5 lightly just because they have a comfy lead. they smell blood, miami is reeling.

BC3
06-13-2014, 08:44 PM
spurs have them figured out, heat r too dazed. they know they can't match up. too much. spurs beat them by 20pts on their court two games in a row. u can't script anything better. nba can't. outmatched. nothing refs can do. spurs aren't playing like they did last years finals. things have changed. if the shit was close in box score u might (big might) have a point. shits in the bag. spurs have that bad taste in their mouth from last finals. that's the major difference. u can't stop that determination. seriously. and the heat aren't going to make history with that sour taste in spurs mouth especially because of last year. these dudes know they had it in the bag last year but blew it. shits not happening again especially with 3-1 and 1-1-1 format left.

mavsfan1000
06-13-2014, 08:44 PM
Sadly, not happening. We can't brag anymore about being the only team to defeat super friends. We can at least be proud of beating superfriends when they were more athletic.

Strange Love
06-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Too many weapons for the Spurs for any of that nonsense to happen.

Arcadian
06-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Of course you think that. You're biases. You want to retain bragging rights for beating Miami.

Sorry, not happening.

phyzik
06-13-2014, 09:15 PM
There is literally nothing Miami can do adjustment wise.... Pretty much the only option they have is to go man to man defense and that would be a desperation move as well as a certain death move for Miami. They havn't played man to man defense for 4 years because they literally do not have the personel for it, nevermind that the Spurs would thrive even more if Miami did that.

The only thing Miami has a hope to win at least one more game is for the Spurs to come out super cold in shooting having like a 40% or less shooting night and Tony trying to play hero ball. Baring that, this shit is pretty much just a formality now. I'm not counting Miami out, they might pull out an inspired win on Sunday, but they will not be able to sustain it for 3 games.

100%duncan
06-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Sadly, not happening. We can't brag anymore about being the only team to defeat super friends. We can at least be proud of beating superfriends when they were more athletic.

:lol mike bibby

ElNono
06-13-2014, 09:23 PM
I know Spurs' fans think this shit is in the bag and are probably gonna be at Academy Sports at halftime of game 5. I just have this strange feeling that Superfriends are going to be super in game 5. I really think this is going back to Miami. Maybe the Spurs being up 3-1 is just some sick tease by the NBA and Silver is about to flip the switch. I think the Heat and Lebron have too much pride and are too insecure to lose in 5. Game 5 winner wins the championship.

nu-uh... we're taking the "we're the only team to beat the superfriends" from you Jake. Hand it over...

Ricky Davis
06-13-2014, 09:43 PM

I know this is another annoying win/win thread that you bump if the situation occurs and then it gets conveniently ignored when the expected happens, but I don't see how the Heat are just gonna flip the switch after getting blown out by 20 in back to back games and win 3 in a row.

rofl what's gonna change all of a sudden? pretty awful take unless you have some evidence to back it up

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't think Lebron is just gonna bend over and say "go in raw" in game 5.

CitizenDwayne
06-13-2014, 09:45 PM

Not like he did that in game 4, and the Heat still got assfucked.

Strange Love
06-13-2014, 09:46 PM

It doesn't matter what he does if the rest of his teamates dont step up.

He can go for 50 and still lose if the rest put up a shitty effort.

In fact, the Spurs will live with James doing all the scoring if it means the rest just take the night off. That's just another recipe for a loss.

Mugen
06-13-2014, 09:46 PM

Maybe not, but Wade & Chalmers have been on their knees since Game 3 tbh.

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 09:54 PM
Well I just don't think it's over. I think everyone including myself got too caught up with the ass raping the Spurs did to the Heat last night. I just think that Lebron does not want to lose in San Antonio. Lebron always loses the Finals at home.

IrisHockey
06-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Miami won't win the series but they won't lose a 3rd straight game either. It's going back to Miami.

sexinthatsx
06-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Well I just don't think it's over. I think everyone including myself got too caught up with the ass raping the Spurs did to the Heat last night. I just think that Lebron does not want to lose in San Antonio. Lebron always loses the Finals at home.

Even if Spurs ended up taking the series and the championships, they did a helluva better job than your Mavs have ever done to take out the superfriends tbh

IrisHockey
06-13-2014, 10:04 PM
rofl Spurs fans being douchebags per the par- making it about the Mavericks in a thread that has nothing to do with Dallas.

:cry we did it better than you!!! you faggots!!! don't ever disrespect classy San Antonio!!

You guys make Boston Red Sox fans look humble.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 10:06 PM
so the gm5 elimination game is held on fathers day hahahahha

theres a guy/guys on the heat team who has no father

dont worry we will end it real quick, so you can sober about the loss and day

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/dr-evil-crying1.gif

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 10:10 PM
I think it's worse for the Spurs because Duncan, Parker, Manu, and Bonner had won before and never choked in the Finals. They shouldn't have choked in game 6 last year but they did. My Mavs were huge underdogs and were supposed to win against Superfriends in the Finals but they did. My Mavs have a better case. It only took them one Finals to do it. This is the 2nd chance for the Spurs. You guys are just butt hurt that your team wasn't the first. You are also still sore and bitter over 6 and you should because the Spurs throw last year's championship away.

Kool Bob Love
06-13-2014, 10:11 PM
El oh el

Chris
06-13-2014, 10:19 PM
I think it's worse for the Spurs because Duncan, Parker, Manu, and Bonner had won before and never choked in the Finals. They shouldn't have choked in game 6 last year but they did. My Mavs were huge underdogs and were supposed to win against Superfriends in the Finals but they did. My Mavs have a better case. It only took them one Finals to do it. This is the 2nd chance for the Spurs. You guys are just butt hurt that your team wasn't the first. You are also still sore and bitter over 6 and you should because the Spurs throw last year's championship away.

I'm guessing you're forgetting 2006 on purpose? You had your chances before that and your Mavs choked as well. You've nary room. Also - you got the "superfriends" when they were still building chemistry. We faced them at their peak.

IrisHockey
06-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah, D-Wade and CB clearly as good as they were in the '11 Finals.

POPownsJackson
06-13-2014, 10:30 PM
I'm guessing you're forgetting 2006 on purpose? You had your chances before that and your Mavs choked as well. You've nary room. Also - you got the "superfriends" when they were still building chemistry. We faced them at their peak.
hope you arent saying their peak is this year cause they are a shitty ass team this year

phyzik
06-13-2014, 10:38 PM
rofl Spurs fans being douchebags per the par- making it about the Mavericks in a thread that has nothing to do with Dallas.

:cry we did it better than you!!! you faggots!!! don't ever disrespect classy San Antonio!!

The fact that a Mavs fan made the OP makes it a thread about the Mavs, tbh. He wants the glory of 2011 to be remembered, he gonna get shit on.

ElNono
06-13-2014, 10:44 PM
OP should be proud about that 2011 Mavs team, tbh... they caught fire at the right time... nothing wrong with that. Worthy champs.

Ghazi
06-13-2014, 10:58 PM
I guess Lebron is supposed to be desperate now, cause the motivation of being in the FInals wasn't enough the first 4 games.

Spurs have BADLY outclassed the Heat this time around...

Spurs9
06-13-2014, 11:01 PM
Series should already be over, they beat us by 2 points tbh

Strange Love
06-13-2014, 11:05 PM

Get over yourself. :lol

Mavs caught lightning in a bottle. They got flukey and took the series.

Spurs have been clearly the dominant team, not only in the Finals against the Heat but since the first round when they got the cobwebs out of the way.

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Your team needed 2 Finals and HCA to beat Superfriends. My Mavs did it in 1 Finals without HCA.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 11:10 PM
Your team needed 2 Finals and HCA to beat Superfriends. My Mavs did it in 1 Finals without HCA.

let me remind you of the beggin and what happen to the mavs franchise after that

dg7md
06-13-2014, 11:17 PM

More like the Heat needed a lucky rebound for them to beat us that one time.

Strange Love
06-13-2014, 11:19 PM

Needed? Whatever that means.

If you want to get technical, Mavs got hot at the right time. And 2, they got the Heat when that team was brand new and still learning to play and trust each other.

Spurs went head to head against a very strong team twice and got a split. Really should have been back to back but one cant account for chokes and a Manu.

Oh and BTW, Heat won game 2 so by all accounts the Heat stole home court advantage.....until they went back to Miami and got shat on that is. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 11:25 PM
gm5 - 300 spartan

persian king faggot cb, sending lebron to spurta.....only to be kicked down a pit by kawhi...

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 11:26 PM
jacob talkin a load of shit now, what matters is who has a higher chance of coming back into the finals?

enjoy that 1 cock ring the heat gave away faggot

Chris
06-13-2014, 11:27 PM
hope you arent saying their peak is this year cause they are a shitty ass team this year

I was referring to last year's Heat team which was, imo, their peak. 2011 Heat team was still a few pieces away which was obvious considering Dallas beat them :lol

Arcadian
06-13-2014, 11:29 PM

...No, we're not making it about the Mavs, the OP already did that when he created a thread called "I'm not ready to give up my bragging rights yet." And that same sentiment is the obvious motivation for this thread.

Furthermore, why are you so asshurt about the Spurs winning this ship? All of your posts reek of asshurt and it's pretty annoying.

Chris
06-13-2014, 11:34 PM
jacob talkin a load of shit now, what matters is who has a higher chance of coming back into the finals?

enjoy that 1 cock ring the heat gave away faggot

http://www.lobshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bosh-face.gif

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 11:41 PM
Some of you Spurs' fans are still sore from 6. Why can't you give props and respect when it's deserved? My Mavs were first and did it in 1 Finals. Your team needed 2. Some of you peckers are some of the most spoiled and arrogant fans in sports. Be grateful because once Duncan retires, the Spurs will be the new Celtics. Now since some of you can't humble yourself and give props, I hope Miami takes this shit to 7 just to spite some of you ass fucks.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Some of you Spurs' fans are still sore from 6. Why can't you give props and respect when it's deserved? My Mavs were first and did it in 1 Finals. Your team needed 2. Some of you peckers are some of the most spoiled and arrogant fans in sports. Be grateful because once Duncan retires, the Spurs will be the new Celtics. Now since some of you can't humble yourself and give props, I hope Miami takes this shit to 7 just to spite some of you ass fucks.

u are still sore from cuban breaking up a championship team, still living it the past buut dont know when ur team will be making another finals appearance....enjoy that 1cockring

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 11:49 PM
Unlike you guys, Lakers fans, Celtics fans, and Cheat fans, I'm not greedy. I am happy with 1 championship, ass fuck. After 2006, I never thought that the Mavs would get back to the Finals. Well guess what peckers? My team did and they won in 2011. I would rather have one than zero.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 11:52 PM
Unlike you guys, Lakers fans, Celtics fans, and Cheat fans, I'm not greedy. I am happy with 1 championship, ass fuck. After 2006, I never thought that the Mavs would get back to the Finals. Well guess what peckers? My team did and they won in 2011. I would rather have one than zero.

so u going to bring up 1, while others have many and not bringin it up...why u trying to troll?

Jacob1983
06-13-2014, 11:54 PM
Not trolling. I have this strange feeling that the Heat can do it. All they got to do is win game 5 and who knows what happens in game 6? If you're the Spurs, you do whatever it takes to win on Sunday night. You don't want to go back to Miami for 6.

Chris
06-14-2014, 12:02 AM
Spurs got this and everybody knows it. Sell out crowd at the AT&T is going to go nuts once we even sniff a 10 point lead. This series was over during the 4th quarter of game 3 tbh. The Heat team quit on Spo that night which was evident in the post game presser. Your thread was actually fine until you implied that the 2011 Mavs were some kind of superior team to the Spurs for arbitrary reasons imo.

ElNono
06-14-2014, 12:21 AM
Not trolling. I have this strange feeling that the Heat can do it. All they got to do is win game 5 and who knows what happens in game 6? If you're the Spurs, you do whatever it takes to win on Sunday night. You don't want to go back to Miami for 6.

I'm sure Wade agrees with you. Are you sure that's the side of the fence you wanna be on, tbh?

HI-FI
06-14-2014, 12:34 AM
Spurs could lose game 5, but if they keep playing the way they've been, eventually that dam will break open on Miami.

Jacob1983
06-14-2014, 12:45 AM
The 2011 Mavs are better than this Spurs team. I know it just annoys the fuck out of you but it's true. My Mavs in 2011 were determined motherfuckers and underdogs and were not going to be denied. The Spurs in 2013 were the cream of the crop in the NBA since 1999 and never really choked especially in the NBA Finals. It was always a piece of cake and a guarantee that they would win a championship if they got to the Finals. That all changed in 6. If the Spurs win on Sunday night, I will definitely give props. If they win in 6 or 7, I will still give props but all I am saying is my Mavs were the first.

midnightpulp
06-14-2014, 12:45 AM
Quit being emo, Jacob.

90% of ST was cheering for the Mavericks during their 2011. We all wanted to see Dirk finally get over the hump. And the way the Heat choked that 15 point lead in game 2 with 7 minutes left in the 4th was poetic justice for the Mavs.

TIMMYtoZO
06-14-2014, 12:52 AM
:lol When Miami 3-peats, this shit is going to be epic. The Heat are destined to be a Dynasty for the ages. This 3-1 hole is only going to add to this epic journey. Miami made things difficult for themselves, but they are unbeatable when they go into desperation mode. I just can't see the Spurs winning this series. Bullshit doesn't last forever. Miami will turn the tables come Sunday. On Thursday, they'll be champs.

Jacob1983
06-14-2014, 01:02 AM
I did some research on the world wide web and the 1966 Finals had the Celtics up 3-1 with HCA and almost blew it. They won by 2 in game 7 against the Lakers.

Leetonidas
06-14-2014, 01:19 AM
Get real. It's not like the Mavs/Spurs series in 2006 where all the games where down to the wire. Spurs have completely dominated Miami and could have easily swept them tbh. They're not going to magically go from getting historically stomped to winning the title. The Spurs role players are brimming with confidence and are going to come out firing on Sunday imho, they're hungry as fuck for that title and the Heat just can't compete with them. LeBron as good as he is can't do it alone, Wade and Bosh have pretty much played like trash along with Chalmers and everyone but Lewis/Allen.

Jacob1983
06-14-2014, 01:21 AM
If the AC hadn't stopped working, can you without a doubt tell me your Spurs would have won game 1?

Chris
06-14-2014, 01:25 AM
If the AC hadn't stopped working, can you without a doubt tell me your Spurs would have won game 1?

If the AC was working would Lebron still cramp up? Hypotheticals are fun

dg7md
06-14-2014, 01:27 AM
:lol When Miami 3-peats, this shit is going to be epic. The Heat are destined to be a Dynasty for the ages. This 3-1 hole is only going to add to this epic journey. Miami made things difficult for themselves, but they are unbeatable when they go into desperation mode. I just can't see the Spurs winning this series. Bullshit doesn't last forever. Miami will turn the tables come Sunday. On Thursday, they'll be champs.

This gimmick post shit is tiring tbh... same posts, every time. :lol

:lmao All of your favorite teams won championships via flukes and you're complaining about us being bullshit. Beating the Heat in 4 games is no fluke, problem is the Spurs coasted in game 2 so it's forcing a game 5.
:lmao "Dynasty for the ages" — LeBron the only player who gives a shit about the team
:lmao Ancient roleplayers exhausted, Wade being finished
:lmao Relying on Rashard Lewis to bail out LeBron this time
:lmao Already talking about blowing up the "big 3" before the Finals are over
:lmao Carmelo Anthony a solution
:lmao Pacers as the only competition in the East
:lmao Bron potentially 2-3 in the Finals and never looking unbeatable

Franklin
06-14-2014, 02:58 AM
my nigga Jacob is right. game 5 on Sunday is a must win for both teams and the Spurs can't tank this expecting to win & close it out in Miami. Make the hay while the sun is high imho. Just don't give them cheat no chance & time for respite.

Axegrinder
06-14-2014, 09:26 AM
jesus h christ dallas fan squirtin tears.

Ricky Davis
06-14-2014, 09:33 AM
9/10 troll job

100%duncan
06-14-2014, 09:53 AM
Bullshit doesn't last forever.
That's why they won't 3peat faggot.

mudyez
06-14-2014, 10:38 AM
We are heavy favs for game 5 but if we blow it (maybe because some guys are thinking about FMVP), it can very quickly turn into a series again.

Atari Tim
06-14-2014, 12:39 PM
This thread is proof that Dallas fans are the dumbest fans in all sports.

06-14-2014, 12:50 PM
OP so jelly

Gummi Clutch
06-14-2014, 01:36 PM
This thread is proof that Dallas fans are the dumbest fans in all sports.
watch it, you insulting my nig Franklin there. Although, he has found the light and is rooting for the right team now

Arcadian
06-14-2014, 02:03 PM

First of all, I do respect the Mavs. I was thrilled when they won 2011.

What is this "needed 2" bullshit? The fact that we made two consecutive Finals is more impressive than one-and-done. You're the one who is being disrespectful now.

Leetonidas
06-14-2014, 02:19 PM

That's such a horseshit excuse. Everyone played without AC, not just LeBron. And if a 38 year old Duncan can play just fine, don't give me that shit. As kids we used to play in the 100 degree weather here in Texas for hours on end on the hot black top. 90 degrees isn't that big of a deal and that doesn't excuse the ass whoopings they took in back to back home games in a nice cold arena

Jacob1983
06-14-2014, 09:22 PM
If yo Spurs win game 5, I will give props. All I was trying to say is that you can't count out this Heat team. I don't think Lebron will let his team get spanked in San Antonio. I just have this feeling that Lebron is going to have a huge game 5.

Strange Love
06-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Thankfully, your feelings dont account for much coming from a guy who doesn't have the common sense to bolt from a dead end job. :lol

Jacob1983
06-14-2014, 09:27 PM
I have more confidence in the Heat pushing it to 6 rather than completing the comeback. Besides, when Lebron's in the Finals, it always ends on his home court.

Dex
06-14-2014, 09:28 PM

4>1.

mavsfan1000
06-15-2014, 06:26 AM
Even if Spurs ended up taking the series and the championships, they did a helluva better job than your Mavs have ever done to take out the superfriends tbh
2011 Heat>2014 Heat

RsxPiimp
06-15-2014, 06:57 AM
it would be nice if the heat can at least push this to 7. im not ready for a long off season yet.

weebo
06-15-2014, 08:11 AM
Jacob is just hurting because she knows a Spur's championship will diminish anything relevant the Mavs have ever done.

Franklin
06-15-2014, 08:22 AM
I ain't rooting for no specific team imho, I'm just defending team basketball like an old school basketball fan is supposed to do. If the cHeat play team game and Spurs play monkeyball I'd have rooted for the cHeat as well. Spurs' 2014 championship will be a typical victory of brain vs. brawn, and any team that doesn't play monkeyball has the right to celebrate it imho.

Franklin
06-15-2014, 08:24 AM
Jacob is just hurting because she knows a Spur's championship will diminish anything relevant the Mavs have ever done.
if a bitch (who isn't a whale) could remain a virgin into her 30s I'd seriously consider betraying celibacy to marry her tbh, but Jacob is a guy. Most bitches lose virginities even before their fresh flows tbh

weebo
06-15-2014, 08:28 AM
if a bitch (who isn't a whale) could remain a virgin into her 30s I'd seriously consider betraying celibacy to marry her tbh, but Jacob is a guy. Most bitches lose virginities even before their fresh flows tbh

Oh ok. Whines like a bitch tho...

The Whopper
06-15-2014, 12:15 PM
The Spurs have solved the swarm snd recover defense and are now exploiting it. Miami doesn't have the firepower to keep up.

dead team walking