PDA

View Full Version : Are women attracted to...

Kip Fanatic
08-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Are women attracted to married men? I was wondering because I have a lot of friends who are youg women and single. They always seem to be attracted to men who are married. Is it just me or is this true? If its true, why? What is it about a married man? And, would any of you single women flirt or start something with a married man?

:spin

CrazyOne
08-18-2005, 10:04 AM
It's because we're already housebroken. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 10:06 AM
subconciously many women are attracted to married men. often without know they are married. mostly becasue a married man has a different baring, a different sense of priorities... he has an attitude that says he's marriage worthy. It's damn attractive.

but to actually take that step and seriously go after or date a married man atuomatically negates everythign you liked about him. He instantly becomes some thing you don;t want. He's crap casue he's willign to cheat on his wife.

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 10:09 AM
It's because we're already housebroken. :lol

:tu
short and succinct.

side note: lately my husbands getting hit on all the time. Even when he's eating lunch all sweaty and nasty ass dirty in his grungy work uniform and he hasn't shaved in days.
I swear these chicks can just smell the stable/settled down/i love my kids/and have a job wafting off of him like CoolWater or some shit.

CrazyOne
You tell 'em, ObiWan!

SWC Bonfire
He's crap cause he's willing to cheat on his wife.

Unless she's really hot. You get one mulligan. :lol

Kip Fanatic
but to actually take that step and seriously go after or date a married man atuomatically negates everythign you liked about him. He instantly becomes some thing you don;t want. He's crap casue he's willign to cheat on his wife.

Makes a lot of sense. I can see that.

tekdragon
08-18-2005, 10:12 AM
Totally. I couldn't get a girl's attention with a gun when I was single...but as soon as I put on that ring, I was getting hit on by waitresses, cashiers, bosses, wife's cousins...it's crazy. I know for damn sure it ain't me, it must be the ring.

...but ObiWan's completely right: you can flirt back a little, but you lose all your mojo if you don't play the "I'm sorry, I'm a happily married man" card. That's the hook, and the irony. They're only attracted to you if there's no chance they can have you. It's something about the respect that attracts them. They respect you because you respect your wife and the sanctity of marriage.

Marriage is cool, I like it. All the attention I wanted when I was single, none of the bullshit. I can flirt (because my wife is really cool and super secure), but don't have to deal with dating or drama. Like my wife says, "I don't care where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home."

ObiwanGinobili
Makes a lot of sense. I can see that.

of course some women are really stupid. and those are the ones you see on Dr. Phill and Oprah crying thier eyeballs out about their awfull marriages and how they were cheated on ....

and all thier story's start out: well when i met him he was married to his 1st wife....
well there you go you freakin retard!

CharlieMac
Chicks dig the wedding ring. Grab one of those and a Purple Heart next time you head to Cooleros for a drink. I have no idea how to spell that place.

Kip Fanatic
08-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Chicks dig the wedding ring. Grab one of those and a Purple Heart next time you head to Cooleros for a drink. I have no idea how to spell that place. :lmao

I was thinking about getting a fake ring to see if it works, but that would put me in the "Desparado" list.

SWC Bonfire
08-18-2005, 10:18 AM
There is a bar called "culeros"? Is it a gay bar? A "culero" is your ass, or someone who takes it up there, FYI.

TheTruth
08-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Can I join the "desperado" list?

Clandestino
08-18-2005, 10:20 AM
many chicks like married men and guys with gfs.. i think it is because they know they can hook up with no strings attached... another reason is... the same reason he has a wife or gf is the same reason this new chick wants him too

Jimcs50
08-18-2005, 10:21 AM
women don't seem to care if a guy is married or not...that is my experience.

CharlieMac
08-18-2005, 10:22 AM
There is a bar called "culeros"? Is it a gay bar? A "culero" is your ass, or someone who takes it up there, FYI.

Yeah, I've heard that word from family members about a million times. I think you have to be married to go to this club though. It might be a requirement.

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 10:26 AM
i thought that was coolo (colo?)

travis2
08-18-2005, 10:28 AM
mostly becasue a married man has a different baring

A married man gets undressed differently? :wtf

:angel

Kip Fanatic
08-18-2005, 10:29 AM
My friend just got married. It was my other friend, the married friend, and myself at this gambling boat in New Orleans and all these hot chicks (females) kept hitting on him. I was in shock. This guy is 23 and some of the women were like in their mid-30's and very attractive. All I could say was, "Luckeeeeee."

sa_butta
08-18-2005, 10:30 AM
culo maybe?

SWC Bonfire
08-18-2005, 10:34 AM
i thought that was coolo (colo?)

A culo is an asshole.

I'm sure both words have multiple meanings.

You learn a lot going to school in Gonzales, Tx. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
08-18-2005, 10:38 AM
subconciously many women are attracted to married men. often without know they are married. mostly becasue a married man has a different baring, a different sense of priorities... he has an attitude that says he's marriage worthy. It's damn attractive.

I don't think that is completely true. I believe in order to judge a man to be "crap" just because he went outside his marriage you must first take a look at the nature of his marriage. Perhaps there are reasons for his "fooling around". He could fall in love with another woman because his wife and him just don't love each other anymore. You can't just say "its wrong to date a married man".

Personally I don't believe in marriage. I believe a couple can coexist in a loving relationship, commited to one another without having to enact a contract to enforce the very things the relationship is supposed to be about. Marriage puts restraints on a relationship, not necesarily legal restraints (although...) but restraints pertaining to the matter of the heart. Back in the day, marrige used to be a symbolic ceremony with which to declare your love for one another. Nowadays it has become more about ensuring that we don't get the short end of the stick if and once its over. I find the whole thing very hypocritical.

Point is a relationship is based on love and trust, and its rules are arbitrary at best, in which both sides are to blame for its failure. It doesn't matter if a guy is married, what matters is how well you trust in his and your ability to make YOUR relationship work.

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 10:46 AM
A culo is an asshole.

I'm sure both words have multiple meanings.

You learn a lot going to school in Gonzales, Tx. :lol

yeah, thats it.
culo is the asshole/anus
and cola is tail or ass as a whole

thats why Coca-Cola is basicly ass juice.

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 10:51 AM
I don't think that is completely true. I believe in order to judge a man to be "crap" just because he went outside his marriage you must first take a look at the nature of his marriage. Perhaps there are reasons for his "fooling around". He could fall in love with another woman because his wife and him just don't love each other anymore. You can't just say "its wrong to date a married man".

Personally I don't believe in marriage. I believe a couple can coexist in a loving relationship, commited to one another without having to enact a contract to enforce the very things the relationship is supposed to be about. Marriage puts restraints on a relationship, not necesarily legal restraints (although...) but restraints pertaining to the matter of the heart. Back in the day, marrige used to be a symbolic ceremony with which to declare your love for one another. Nowadays it has become more about ensuring that we don't get the short end of the stick if and once its over. I find the whole thing very hypocritical.

Point is a relationship is based on love and trust, and its rules are arbitrary at best, in which both sides are to blame for its failure. It doesn't matter if a guy is married, what matters is how well you trust in his and your ability to make YOUR relationship work.

oooooooook..............

but the subject here is why women may feel an initial attraction to a man who is married or otherwise taken.
not if it's ok to cheat, when it's ok to cheat, marriage, principles of marriage etc etc.

so yes. if a women is attracted to a man because he's married then she's gonna ruin it forherslef if she actually persues and gets involved.

lets stick to the topic.

Mijo
08-18-2005, 10:51 AM
The bar is spelled "Cool Arrows" and has a picture of a silly indian out front.

SWC Bonfire
08-18-2005, 10:55 AM
The bar is spelled "Cool Arrows" and has a picture of a silly indian out front.

Is the "silly" Indian accompanied by a "silly" policeman, cowboy and construction worker? :lol

Kip Fanatic
08-18-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm thinking of wearing a wedding band now.

tekdragon
08-18-2005, 10:59 AM
I don't know if just the band will work. They can smell the married on you.

Sportcamper
08-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Women are attracted to men with the fattest wallet...PERIOD....

MaNuMaNiAc
08-18-2005, 11:00 AM
oooooooook..............

but the subject here is why women may feel an initial attraction to a man who is married or otherwise taken.
not if it's ok to cheat, when it's ok to cheat, marriage, principles of marriage etc etc.

so yes. if a women is attracted to a man because he's married then she's gonna ruin it forherslef if she actually persues and gets involved.

lets stick to the topic.
I am sticking to the topic. You are assuming that a woman shouldn't date a married man because clearly if he "cheats" on his wife, he is liable to cheat on her. I'm just saying I don't believe that is the case, because every relationship is different.

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 11:02 AM
I don't know if just the band will work. They can smell the married on you.

exactly.
it's a married "auora" or something. :smokin

SpursWoman
08-18-2005, 11:04 AM
For me, there is a very definite "god that would suck if someone was doing this to my man" aura about a man who is already attached to another woman that dumps ice water on anything that may have begun to warm up.

I'll flirt, though, because that's who I am. But I would never seriously pursue someone who was already attached, regardless if they are having problems or unhappy or not. That certainly isn't going to help any situation.

I have a very extensive collection of toys that can scratch any itch if it's that bad. :lol

That's why that Pussy Cat Dolls' song drives me up the fucking wall. :cuss :lol

SpursWoman
08-18-2005, 11:06 AM

Not true at all .... that's why I got a good education and a really good job. So I can go after the biggest dicks instead. :)

That's a joke, btw. Kinda. :hat

travis2
08-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Not true at all .... that's why I got a good education and a really good job. So I can go after the big dicks instead. :)

That's a joke, btw. Kinda. :hat

hmmmmm...not sure how to take that if I'm User...:lol

Spurminator
08-18-2005, 11:08 AM
So, I've always wondered... What is the typical female reaction to a married man telling you he has an "open" relationship with his wife?

angel_luv
08-18-2005, 11:10 AM
I steer clear of all taken men even if they are just dating. I don't want any man that would leave a relationship for me. With his " loyalty" I know it is only a matter of time before I am his next casualty.

But, even more than the common sense part...
Since I wouldn't want any girl messing with my man, I try to show others the same consideration.

SpursWoman
08-18-2005, 11:10 AM
So, I've always wondered... What is the typical female reaction to a married man telling you he has an "open" relationship with his wife?

First thought? That that's a crock of shit. I'm sure they are out there, but I've yet to come across a woman that did NOT mind if her husband was out fucking everything that moved.

:)

angel_luv
08-18-2005, 11:13 AM
To answer the question, I always assume there is something attractive about a married man. Otherwise he would not be taken. =)

Clandestino
08-18-2005, 11:13 AM
i've came across older women who say that their husband likes for them to get screwed by younger guys...

SWC Bonfire
08-18-2005, 11:14 AM
It's been my observation that most women usually have a parachute hidden away when they're jumping out of a relationship, not the other way around. :lol

Kip Fanatic
08-18-2005, 11:26 AM
All I know is that my buddy has had a lot of opportunites with some hot women, but hasn't so far. I give him lots of credit because I have no idea what I'd do in if I was in those situations. I guess that's why he is married and I'm not.

SpursWoman
08-18-2005, 11:27 AM
It's been my observation that most women usually have a parachute hidden away when they're jumping out of a relationship, not the other way around. :lol

True...kind of like not quitting a job you hate until you have a better one lined up.

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 11:34 AM

these would be my 1st thoughts.

A. bullshit
b. bullshit
c. I'm not having no damn "open" realtionship

Fat Bones
08-18-2005, 11:37 AM
True...kind of like not quitting a job you hate until you have a better one lined up.

That's why I quit the corporate world after I got laid off, and became a contractor.

Sportcamper
08-18-2005, 11:53 AM
It’s just what I see in LA... SW...70 year old men with their belly’s hanging over their 501’s...Stepping out of Bentleys with 3 or 4 hotties... :lol

http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/bildgalerie/zoom_600_450_10102003316922.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 11:57 AM
It’s just what I see in LA... SW...70 year old men with their belly’s hanging over their 501’s...Stepping out of Bentleys with 3 or 4 hotties... :lol

http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/bildgalerie/zoom_600_450_10102003316922.jpg

if I could live in the mansion rent free with hef buying all my clothes and presents all the time and getting me a pet monkey (yeah, he got one of the girls a pet monkey) and going out to nice places and stuff....... i just may consider fucking hugh hefner.
I mean.. it wouldn't be that much of a chore seeing as how there are like 8 other chicks there........

but that would have to take place in an alternative universe.

tlongII
08-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Hef is DA MAN!

Jekka
08-18-2005, 12:18 PM

If you knew my dating record you wouldn't say that. :lol I know a lot of women who aren't all about the wallet - sure, it's a really nice bonus, but it's not everything. The "likelihood of mooching" factor is higher on my priority list than "wallet".

As for the attraction to married men, I would never pursue a relationship with one, ever, but the married man is far less likely to have commitment issues, so I can see the attraction.

Jimcs50
08-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Me?

:smokin

MannyIsGod
08-18-2005, 01:01 PM
If you knew my dating record you wouldn't say that. :lol I know a lot of women who aren't all about the wallet - sure, it's a really nice bonus, but it's not everything. The "likelihood of mooching" factor is higher on my priority list than "wallet".

As for the attraction to married men, I would never pursue a relationship with one, ever, but the married man is far less likely to have commitment issues, so I can see the attraction.
And this whole time I thought you were with me because of my fast car and fat wallet. :lol

Kip Fanatic
08-18-2005, 01:31 PM
There are those girls who do look at money when it comes to dating. Its cool. I wouldn't want to be with someone who can't handle their own.

1Parker1
08-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Married men are attractive simply because I think a lot of them are more mature and stuff. Plus, there's something sweet yet sexy watching a guy play catch with his son or carry his little daughter on his shoulders.............:)

...But I would neer even think on hitting on a married guy. I don't care if he's Brad Pitt's twin. The key is to appreciate the scenery and look, not touch :)

The sone
08-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Is the "silly" Indian accompanied by a "silly" policeman, cowboy and construction worker? :lol
:lmao :lmao

Sportcamper
08-18-2005, 03:14 PM
These hotties are with this 70 year old guy because:
A-He is a great conversationalist?
B-He is in touch with his feminine side?
C-He is one of the wealthiest men in Los Angeles?

Photo -1 (http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=jerry+buss/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=11rvkmume/EXP=1124482003/*-http%3A//sportsbybrooks.com/jerrybuss.jpg)
Photo-2 (http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=jerry+buss/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=127p10255/EXP=1124481938/*-http%3A//www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/jerry_bust.jpg)

CosmicCowboy
08-18-2005, 03:55 PM
These hotties are with this 70 year old guy because:
A-He is a great conversationalist?
B-He is in touch with his feminine side?
C-He is one of the wealthiest men in Los Angeles?

Photo -1 (http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=jerry+buss/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=11rvkmume/EXP=1124482003/*-http%3A//sportsbybrooks.com/jerrybuss.jpg)
Photo-2 (http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=jerry+buss/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=127p10255/EXP=1124481938/*-http%3A//www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/jerry_bust.jpg)

I think they are with Jerry because he is paying the hourly rate... :lol

Shelly
08-18-2005, 04:26 PM
I steer clear of all taken men even if they are just dating. I don't want any man that would leave a relationship for me. With his " loyalty" I know it is only a matter of time before I am his next casualty.

But, even more than the common sense part...
Since I wouldn't want any girl messing with my man, I try to show others the same consideration.

That's what I never understood. It he was cheating on his wife with (generic) you, what makes you think he won't cheat with someone else while he's with you? Also, there also may be a reason he has been married 4 times.

Trust me, guys also don't care about a ring either. When I used to wear my rings, I'd get hit on all the time. I'd show them my rings and some would ask if I was happily married. okaaaay

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 04:28 PM
I think they are with Jerry because he is paying the hourly rate... :lol

BINGO! we have a winner! :tu

Jimcs50
08-18-2005, 04:31 PM
...But I would neer even think on hitting on a married guy. I don't care if he's Brad Pitt's twin. The key is to appreciate the scenery and look, not touch :)

Well then stop sending me those naked photos of yourself.

ObiwanGinobili
08-18-2005, 04:32 PM
Damn Jim, you get around.

slutpuppy.:lol

Faccia di Angelo
08-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Are women attracted to married men? I was wondering because I have a lot of friends who are youg women and single. They always seem to be attracted to men who are married. Is it just me or is this true? If its true, why? What is it about a married man? And, would any of you single women flirt or start something with a married man? :spin
nope.
married means off limits as far as I'm concerned.
How funny, my friend and I were just talking about this today.
First thing we usually do after seeing a guy we like or is attractive is look on his hand for the wedding band. Why bother wasting your time.
(and yes, I realize that that doesn't always guarantee they aren't married cause it isn't there)

Hook Dem
08-18-2005, 08:03 PM
And this whole time I thought you were with me because of my fast car and fat wallet. :lol
Come on Manny! Don't sell yourself short. You know it was that HOT bicycle that you had. Now that it's stolen...well.......you might want to worry a bit! :lol

CosmicCowboy
08-19-2005, 09:51 AM

That is such a lame line. Honesty is always the best policy. Just tell them your wife is a jealous, homicidal bitch and ask them if they like to live dangerously...:lol

tekdragon
08-19-2005, 11:07 AM
:lmao @ CC

tlongII
08-19-2005, 11:26 AM
That's what I never understood. It he was cheating on his wife with (generic) you, what makes you think he won't cheat with someone else while he's with you? Also, there also may be a reason he has been married 4 times.

Trust me, guys also don't care about a ring either. When I used to wear my rings, I'd get hit on all the time. I'd show them my rings and some would ask if I was happily married. okaaaay

I'd hit it.

spurschick
08-19-2005, 11:37 AM
On the flip side of this coin... why do married, or otherwise attached, men go looking for single women to have flings with? I agree that there are women who seek married men, but I know a few single women who seem to attract married men like flypaper.

1Parker1
08-19-2005, 11:48 AM
Well then stop sending me those naked photos of yourself.

:oops I meant to send those to ShoogarBear. :angel

Kip Fanatic
08-19-2005, 11:50 AM
Some married men just go out to spend time with their buddies. Its not that they are out there looking for single women to do stuff with.

batman2883
08-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Most beautiful women are attracted to men who treat them like shit

1Parker1
08-19-2005, 11:53 AM
There's this asshole at work. He's very hot and he knows it. Anyways, he's been married to his wife for a year. The other day, we all went out to a bar for drinks after work. He takes out his ring, puts it in his pocket. I'm like to him, what are you doing? He's like I can't wear that when I'm out on town. I said, "you're such a pig, you're wife know you do that?" He's like, "no" and then proceeds to put the ring on his pinky finger. :flipoff

1Parker1
08-19-2005, 11:53 AM

Actually that's very true.

batman2883
08-19-2005, 12:02 PM
Yes it is very true women are stupid, they like to stay with the guys who treat them like shit, they can cheat, beat them, or have sex with their sister in the other room and they still wont leave them

JoeChalupa
08-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Yes, woman are attracted to married men.
Sincerely,
George Costanza

I'm not good looking enough to know though.

I've been married so long that I wouldn't even know if a woman was attracted to me or not.

1Parker1
08-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes it is very true women are stupid, they like to stay with the guys who treat them like shit, they can cheat, beat them, or have sex with their sister in the other room and they still wont leave them

I didn't say women are stupid :rolleyes. I was just saying that some are very naive.

The sone
08-19-2005, 01:00 PM
I didn't say women are stupid :rolleyes. I was just saying that some are very naive.

wow i just noticed naive spelled backwards is evian...coincidence?? you be the judge!!

ObiwanGinobili
08-19-2005, 02:54 PM

then i'm proud to say that i must be as ugly as sin casue my husband treats me like the queen of his universe :princess

1Parker1
08-19-2005, 02:55 PM
then i'm proud to say that i must be as ugly as sin casue my husband treats me like the queen of his universe :princess

:lol :tu You tell him Obiwan!

SpursWoman
08-19-2005, 02:56 PM
wow i just noticed naive spelled backwards is evian...coincidence?? you be the judge!!

You just noticed that? :lol

SpursWoman
08-19-2005, 02:56 PM

Me, too :)

batman2883
08-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Ugliness counts gets you some places i guess huh ladies??

2Blonde
08-19-2005, 03:05 PM
My reaction would be.... "NEXT !!!!"

...2Blonde

2Blonde
08-19-2005, 03:07 PM
If I caught my husband with a parachute, I'd cut off his ripcord. :lol

...2Blonde

SpursWoman
08-19-2005, 03:07 PM

...2Blonde

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

The sone
08-19-2005, 06:04 PM

...2Blonde

sooooo glad im not married :lol , or am i? :depressed

ShoogarBear
08-24-2005, 06:58 PM
There's this asshole at work. He's very hot and he knows it. Anyways, he's been married to his wife for a year. The other day, I went out with him for drinks after work. One thing lead to another and . . .

:devil

Cant_Be_Faded
08-24-2005, 07:11 PM
i have to agree with batman, i've seen alot of hot hot hotties in my day just totally addicted to men who don't give 2 shits about them

they're slaves to the penis

bigzak25
08-24-2005, 07:56 PM
Are women attracted to married men? I was wondering because I have a lot of friends who are youg women and single. They always seem to be attracted to men who are married. Is it just me or is this true? If its true, why? What is it about a married man? And, would any of you single women flirt or start something with a married man?

:spin

women that are on the prowl will sleep with any man that has enough game to get them. i'm not saying first night, because not only does a woman need to like the guy a lot, she needs to trust him to take care of her.

listen up class, i'm only gonna say this once...unless someone asks me again, in which case i might have to say it again, but if a 3rd person asks me to spit the truth again, yeah, i'm probobaly gonna say, shoo-fly, use da search function like the rest of us muthafukka.....FUCK....no, i'm too nice...i'll probobaly give the poor bastard a link.

Gentlemen, Men all over the world would pay millions for what i'm about to give you for free. With this shit that i got? Even Tpark could fuck eva if she got tired of....no, i respect those people...i should say, even Tpark could FUCK Vanessa Bryant, and Kobe would ask to videotape, and maybe get the opportunity to lick my nutZak.

BigZak's 10 Commandments for getting the Woman of Your Dreams.

1. Be yourself.
2. Have energy.
3. Be Funny.
4. be CONFIDENT IN WHO YOU ARE.
5. Don't be an ASSHOLE.
6. BE NICE.
7. HAVE A RESPECTABLE JOB THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PARTY SOCIABLY, BUT RESPONSIBLY, that way you can take care of anyone that is your friend or that has just became your friend.
8. LEARN TO SAY, 'WHAT THE FUCK' and 'FUCK, IT, LETS DO THIS'.
9. OWN YOUR LIFE, DON'T LET IT OWN YOU.
10. LOVE JESUS, LOVE EVERYBODY, LOVE YOURSELF. Can I get an AMEN!

buy my book. if i'm lucky, i'll break all the records set by Pooh's a Time to Remember, which is the most ironic title of all time, Even Jesus is wtf? Ironic since the only time anyone thinks of his BestSeller is when they want to defacate.

but anyway, buy his Book, it really is badass. Seriously folks, send him your extra jack, the guy needs a haircut and to move out of him mom's attic, but haven't we all been there? but i digress...hope you liked the rules. :tu :hat

Shelly
08-24-2005, 07:59 PM
women that are on the prowl will sleep with any man that has enough game to get them. i'm not saying first night, because not only does a woman need to like the guy a lot, she needs to trust him to take care of her.

listen up class, i'm only gonna say this once...unless someone asks me again, in which case i might have to say it again, but if a 3rd person asks me to spit the truth again, yeah, i'm probobaly gonna say, shoo-fly, use da search function like the rest of us muthafukka.....FUCK....no, i'm too nice...i'll probobaly give the poor bastard a link.

Gentlemen, Men all over the world would pay millions for what i'm about to give you for free. With this shit that i got? Even Tpark could fuck eva if she got tired of....no, i respect those people...i should say, even Tpark could FUCK Vanessa Bryant, and Kobe would ask to videotape, and maybe get the opportunity to lick my nutZak.

BigZak's 10 Commandments for getting the Woman of Your Dreams.

1. Be yourself.
2. Have energy.
3. Be Funny.
4. be CONFIDENT IN WHO YOU ARE.
5. Don't be an ASSHOLE.
6. BE NICE.
7. HAVE A RESPECTABLE JOB THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PARTY SOCIABLY, BUT RESPONSIBLY, that way you can take care of anyone that is your friend or that has just became your friend.
8. LEARN TO SAY, 'WHAT THE FUCK' and 'FUCK, IT, LETS DO THIS'.
9. OWN YOUR LIFE, DON'T LET IT OWN YOU.
10. LOVE JESUS, LOVE EVERYBODY, LOVE YOURSELF. Can I get an AMEN!

buy my book. if i'm lucky, i'll break all the records set by Pooh's a Time to Remember, which is the most ironic title of all time, Even Jesus is wtf? Ironic since the only time anyone thinks of his BestSeller is when they want to defacate.

but anyway, buy his Book, it really is badass. Seriously folks, send him your extra jack, the guy needs a haircut and to move out of him mom's attic, but haven't we all been there? but i digress...hope you liked the rules. :tu :hat

I'm not sure, but damn zak, it sounds like Mr. Mouse wrote that!

bigzak25
08-24-2005, 08:03 PM
sorry man, i got caught up in the moment and didn't even answer you effin question.

women ARE attracted to MARRIED men. it's not necessarily BECAUSE they are married, unless the women is ALSO MARRIED and she doesn't want committment, wants to have some fun on the side, and the other benefit is that the woman thinks the man is CLEAN.

anyway, mouse is kickin my ass out. his families home, so i'm gonna go rock the tavern with my best friend ReyTrain. This mutha can play the Sax, and is about to work for Bexar County, so i'd like to congratulate him while i'm up here. Alright, i'm out. Peace, Love, and Laughs....laters...

-BigZak :pctoss

MannyIsGod
08-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Me, too :)
Does Chris know you're married? :p :lol

MannyIsGod
08-24-2005, 08:31 PM
There have been survey's done in the past that show that women hold the higher infedelity rate. Chew on that one for a bit!

SpursWoman
08-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Does Chris know you're married? :p :lol

Not if you don't tell him. :)

bigzak25
08-25-2005, 08:51 AM
I'm not sure, but damn zak, it sounds like Mr. Mouse wrote that!

Thanks, Shellbabe. I take that as a BIG compliment, cuz mouse has always been kind of my mentor. He's my Obi, and I'm Luke. I just try to take the good and listen to the guy when he's not bitchin about EVERYTHING else. But that was ALL BigZak, so i'm glad if I suprised you. I just spit the truth, like how hawt you are and how lucky you are that we are BOTH married or i'd rock the casba baby. Just Kidding, Shell, I respect you. I just like playing around, but you know dat. :smokin :lol

batman2883
08-25-2005, 08:59 AM
Its the car, chicks dig the car

Shelly
08-25-2005, 09:09 AM
Thanks, Shellbabe. I take that as a BIG compliment, cuz mouse has always been kind of my mentor. He's my Obi, and I'm Luke. I just try to take the good and listen to the guy when he's not bitchin about EVERYTHING else. But that was ALL BigZak, so i'm glad if I suprised you. I just spit the truth, like how hawt you are and how lucky you are that we are BOTH married or i'd rock the casba baby. Just Kidding, Shell, I respect you. I just like playing around, but you know dat. :smokin :lol

:lol