PDA

View Full Version : NBA: This place is dead,,,,

HemisfairArena
08-09-2014, 08:18 PM
What happened?,,,,all you wanna be NBA fans thinking you know shit have left the building. I asked you guys to name 10 players in the NBA better than Kevin Love and none of you could do it,,,,you just tried to do a smoke and mirror act bringing up his defense. I told you James Harden is a bricker and will never win a thing and is the 2nd coming of Kobrick and some of you are shocked he wont eat with his role player teammates and being a primadonna. I told you Laker fans,,your franchise is done. You haven't landed a big free agent since Shaq and you wont land another one til 2020 or beyond. Mavs fans are glad they overpaid for a role player and brought back a past his prime center with bitter feelings,,,and Clipper fans,,,,please.

DD
08-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Didn't read any of that shit, but the NBA Forum's quality is intertwined with the success or failure of the Lakers. When they're good, the forum thrives. When they suck, you have the current (and last couple years) level quality.

This is an indisputable fact.

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Didn't read any of that shit, but the NBA Forum's quality is intertwined with the success or failure of the Lakers. When they're good, the forum thrives. When they suck, you have the current (and last couple years) level quality.

last summer this forum was riding high on 6 now the haters have their tails tucked soundly tween their legs. Plus it's the fucking offseason

p.s
join the free league dd so i can kick your ass again

Robz4000
08-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Like Jim Buss?

elmanutres
08-09-2014, 10:11 PM

it's offseason. this does not correlate with the lakers sucess at all. Like trainwreck said, the only reason last summer was bumping cause the trolls were on the 2013 finals high.

Galileo
08-09-2014, 10:34 PM
What happened?,,,,all you wanna be NBA fans thinking you know shit have left the building. I asked you guys to name 10 players in the NBA better than Kevin Love and none of you could do it,,,,you just tried to do a smoke and mirror act bringing up his defense. I told you James Harden is a bricker and will never win a thing and is the 2nd coming of Kobrick and some of you are shocked he wont eat with his role player teammates and being a primadonna. I told you Laker fans,,your franchise is done. You haven't landed a big free agent since Shaq and you wont land another one til 2020 or beyond. Mavs fans are glad they overpaid for a role player and brought back a past his prime center with bitter feelings,,,and Clipper fans,,,,please.

I can name 10 current players with more career points in the playoffs!

:owned

Franklin
08-09-2014, 11:54 PM
it's off-season imho, ST is always quiet like an old couple's bedroom every off-season, nothing unusual tbh.

DMC
08-10-2014, 12:05 AM
I can name 10 current players with more career points in the playoffs!

:owned
On one team.

DD
08-10-2014, 12:14 AM
last summer this forum was riding high on 6 now the haters have their tails tucked soundly tween their legs. Plus it's the fucking offseason

p.s
join the free league dd so i can kick your ass again

scro I'm invested in 3 money leagues right now...I'd join if it was still open, but I can't guarantee youI won't let that shit slide when I leave country again (early September)...gonna be tough to keep up with all 3 of the $$ as is

Thread
08-10-2014, 12:31 AM
last summer this forum was riding high on 6

It was peaches too, by God. Remember? I came a runnin', nearly busting the Lazy Boy cock mechanism in my haste. Girl:::"what, what's goin' on, Dale, what's wrong?"

Dale:::"shut the fuck up & make me turkey pot pie."

I was so fuckin' happy. It was over. I was lower than skunk shit one minute, top of the heap the next. 6 makes 5 livable.

2pac > Kobe
08-10-2014, 12:34 AM

spurraider21
08-10-2014, 02:13 PM

is this because laker fans are fair weather and leave when shit hits the fan?

Leetonidas
08-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Once 5>4 was put into the dirt suddenly the best trollbait for Spurfan was taken away and everyone's still high off 5. so no one really gives a shit anyway. Plus it's the offseason. same shit different year.

ST was at its peak when the Mavs/Suns were elite teams tbh

DD
08-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Neat attempt at a burn...kinda boiler-plate for level of humor around here the past couple years.

When the Lakers are on top, everybody is resentful, thus more creative with their troll game since they can't just scoreboard. The lakaluva/Laker trolls, the rap battles, just about anything from 2008-early 2010 was gold here. Unrivaled entertainment value, tbh. Back then you had the timvp's, findog's, bump's army of trolls, MK posting more in general, jamstone and trolls, couple more Celtics fans, ThunderDan vs Rocketfans, and prime Rogue.

They've all been replaced by the Splitmans, Koon Bobs, and No lyfe scrubs of the forum now.

rogues
08-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Shitty posters have taken over this forum..that's why you see a proportional decrease in the traffic this site gets..

Arcadian
08-10-2014, 02:40 PM
It's dead because of topics like this. If you want it to be more interesting, shut the fuck up and post something interesting.

Who ends a sentence with four commas? It doesn't make you look "original and cool," it makes you look like a retarded person trying to type while having a seizure.

Cry Havoc
08-10-2014, 02:56 PM
When has the NBA forum NOT been dead in the offseason?

Thread
08-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Shitty posters have taken over this forum..that's why you see a proportional decrease in the traffic this site gets..

+ Spurs Fan doesn't quite know how to behave at Title. And "you" certainly weren't a model to emulate. Mavs Fan was worse than the both of ya's. LF, at Title drives this burg.

spurraider21
08-10-2014, 03:05 PM
+ Spurs Fan doesn't quite know how to behave at Title. And "you" certainly weren't a model to emulate. Mavs Fan was worse than the both of ya's. LF, at Title drives this burg.
mavfans had been bottled up since existence, and they blew their stored loads all at once. imagine if phoenix or cleveland won a title, cub

Cry Havoc
08-10-2014, 03:07 PM

Lakers fans are the only ones that can truly compete with Rocketfan for the shittiest takes and threads in the history of Spurstalk. A dead forum is better than that group of scrambled eggs.

DAF86
08-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Kori and LJ not allowing new accounts hurts too, tbh.

Thread
08-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Lakers fans are the only ones that can truly compete with Rocketfan for the shittiest takes and threads in the history of Spurstalk. A dead forum is better than that group of scrambled eggs.

No, Cry, you're mistaken here. What, 5, no, 6, no-no, 5. And I didn't want to mention it because you guys are the livin' end in my book, but, dude, sweetheart, well, I'll just let it go because it's Sunday and Girl is cooking and I'm in a good mood. Otherwise, I'd undress "you" in front of the entire company and turn "your" ass into 2 Jap flags.

Thread
08-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Kori and LJ not allowing new accounts hurts too, tbh.

No, you're mistaken here, DAF. All those accounts are like the proverbial Chinese fire drill. I'm too old for that shit. I have to have it regulated, like a good my bm's. Oh, it's so nice that way. Otherwise, it's anarchy.

Thread
08-10-2014, 04:21 PM
mavfans had been bottled up since existence, and they blew their stored loads all at once. imagine if phoenix or cleveland won a title, cub

Cleveland would know how to act, but, it wouldn't stop them from showing their ass nonetheless. Most of the ones who know how to act are either dead, or, too damn old to act up.

Here, they'd wait for the local Media to lead them into the streets where'd they'd fix their gaze West & Los Angeles.

Clipper Nation
08-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Cleveland would know how to act, but, it wouldn't stop them from showing their ass nonetheless.
You showed your ass when Mesa blew that save.

tee, hee.

Thread
08-10-2014, 06:52 PM
You showed your ass when Mesa blew that save.

tee, hee.

:rolleyes

HemisfairArena
08-10-2014, 08:05 PM
It's dead because of topics like this. If you want it to be more interesting, shut the fuck up and post something interesting.

Who ends a sentence with four commas? It doesn't make you look "original and cool," it makes you look like a retarded person trying to type while having a seizure.

gay.