Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened?,,,,all you wanna be NBA fans thinking you know have left the building. I asked you guys to name 10 players in the NBA better than Kevin Love and none of you could do it,,,,you just tried to do a smoke and mirror act bringing up his defense. I told you James Harden is a bricker and will never win a thing and is the 2nd coming of Kobrick and some of you are shocked he wont eat with his role player teammates and being a primadonna. I told you Laker fans,,your franchise is done. You haven't landed a big free agent since Shaq and you wont land another one til 2020 or beyond. Mavs fans are glad they overpaid for a role player and brought back a past his prime center with bitter feelings,,,and Clipper fans,,,,please.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't read any of that , but the NBA Forum's quality is intertwined with the success or failure of the Lakers. When they're good, the forum thrives. When they suck, you have the current (and last couple years) level quality.

This is an indisputable fact.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't read any of that , but the NBA Forum's quality is intertwined with the success or failure of the Lakers. When they're good, the forum thrives. When they suck, you have the current (and last couple years) level quality.

last summer this forum was riding high on 6 now the haters have their tails tucked soundly tween their legs. Plus it's the ing offseason

p.s
    join the free league dd so i can kick your ass again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Jim Buss?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

it's offseason. this does not correlate with the lakers sucess at all. Like trainwreck said, the only reason last summer was bumping cause the trolls were on the 2013 finals high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened?,,,,all you wanna be NBA fans thinking you know have left the building. I asked you guys to name 10 players in the NBA better than Kevin Love and none of you could do it,,,,you just tried to do a smoke and mirror act bringing up his defense. I told you James Harden is a bricker and will never win a thing and is the 2nd coming of Kobrick and some of you are shocked he wont eat with his role player teammates and being a primadonna. I told you Laker fans,,your franchise is done. You haven't landed a big free agent since Shaq and you wont land another one til 2020 or beyond. Mavs fans are glad they overpaid for a role player and brought back a past his prime center with bitter feelings,,,and Clipper fans,,,,please.
    I can name 10 current players with more career points in the playoffs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's off-season imho, ST is always quiet like an old couple's bedroom every off-season, nothing unusual tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can name 10 current players with more career points in the playoffs!

On one team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    last summer this forum was riding high on 6 now the haters have their tails tucked soundly tween their legs. Plus it's the ing offseason

p.s
    join the free league dd so i can kick your ass again
    scro I'm invested in 3 money leagues right now...I'd join if it was still open, but I can't guarantee youI won't let that slide when I leave country again (early September)...gonna be tough to keep up with all 3 of the $$ as is

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    last summer this forum was riding high on 6
    It was peaches too, by God. Remember? I came a runnin', nearly busting the Lazy Boy mechanism in my haste. Girl:::"what, what's goin' on, Dale, what's wrong?"

Dale:::"shut the up & make me turkey pot pie."

I was so in' happy. It was over. I was lower than skunk one minute, top of the heap the next. 6 makes 5 livable.

Banned
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

is this because laker fans are fair weather and leave when hits the fan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once 5>4 was put into the dirt suddenly the best trollbait for Spurfan was taken away and everyone's still high off 5. so no one really gives a anyway. Plus it's the offseason. same different year.

ST was at its peak when the Mavs/Suns were elite teams tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Neat attempt at a burn...kinda boiler-plate for level of humor around here the past couple years.

When the Lakers are on top, everybody is resentful, thus more creative with their troll game since they can't just scoreboard. The lakaluva/Laker trolls, the rap battles, just about anything from 2008-early 2010 was gold here. Unrivaled entertainment value, tbh. Back then you had the timvp's, findog's, bump's army of trolls, MK posting more in general, jamstone and trolls, couple more Celtics fans, ThunderDan vs Rocketfans, and prime Rogue.

They've all been replaced by the Splitmans, Koon Bobs, and No lyfe scrubs of the forum now.

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    ty posters have taken over this forum..that's why you see a proportional decrease in the traffic this site gets..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's dead because of topics like this. If you want it to be more interesting, shut the up and post something interesting.

Who ends a sentence with four commas? It doesn't make you look "original and cool," it makes you look like a re ed person trying to type while having a seizure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When has the NBA forum NOT been dead in the offseason?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ty posters have taken over this forum..that's why you see a proportional decrease in the traffic this site gets..
    + Spurs Fan doesn't quite know how to behave at le. And "you" certainly weren't a model to emulate. Mavs Fan was worse than the both of ya's. LF, at le drives this burg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + Spurs Fan doesn't quite know how to behave at le. And "you" certainly weren't a model to emulate. Mavs Fan was worse than the both of ya's. LF, at le drives this burg.
    mavfans had been bottled up since existence, and they blew their stored loads all at once. imagine if phoenix or cleveland won a le, cub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers fans are the only ones that can truly compete with Rocketfan for the tiest takes and threads in the history of Spurstalk. A dead forum is better than that group of scrambled eggs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori and LJ not allowing new accounts hurts too, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers fans are the only ones that can truly compete with Rocketfan for the tiest takes and threads in the history of Spurstalk. A dead forum is better than that group of scrambled eggs.
    No, Cry, you're mistaken here. What, 5, no, 6, no-no, 5. And I didn't want to mention it because you guys are the livin' end in my book, but, dude, sweetheart, well, I'll just let it go because it's Sunday and Girl is cooking and I'm in a good mood. Otherwise, I'd undress "you" in front of the entire company and turn "your" ass into 2 Jap flags.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kori and LJ not allowing new accounts hurts too, tbh.
    No, you're mistaken here, DAF. All those accounts are like the proverbial Chinese fire drill. I'm too old for that . I have to have it regulated, like a good my bm's. Oh, it's so nice that way. Otherwise, it's anarchy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    mavfans had been bottled up since existence, and they blew their stored loads all at once. imagine if phoenix or cleveland won a le, cub
    Cleveland would know how to act, but, it wouldn't stop them from showing their ass nonetheless. Most of the ones who know how to act are either dead, or, too damn old to act up.

Here, they'd wait for the local Media to lead them into the streets where'd they'd fix their gaze West & Los Angeles.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Cleveland would know how to act, but, it wouldn't stop them from showing their ass nonetheless.
    You showed your ass when Mesa blew that save.

tee, hee.

Thread Information