PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: -68 through 4 games

baseline bum
11-02-2014, 10:52 AM
You gotta be fucking kidding me. I thought this was going to be a 35 win team, but are they worse than the Sixers?

jeebus
11-02-2014, 11:23 AM
:cry b-b-b-b-but he had a good 3rd quarter last night! :cry did you see the layup? :cry vintage kobe!!! :cry

scanry
11-02-2014, 11:31 AM
^ don't forget the tough fadeaway.

z0sa
11-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Clearly Jeremy Lin isnt running the offense well enough.

11-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Clearly Jeremy Lin isnt running the offense well enough.:lol

Killakobe81
11-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Top 5 pick, homey.

Malik Hairston
11-02-2014, 01:17 PM
I called bottom 2 team in the West and some people actually doubted me here, tbh:lol..

I can't believe "pros" like Wilbon predicted the Lakers would make the playoffs, that's just embarrassing..

Killakobe81
11-02-2014, 02:28 PM
I called bottom 2 team in the West and some people actually doubted me here, tbh:lol..

I can't believe "pros" like Wilbon predicted the Lakers would make the playoffs, that's just embarrassing..

You did even before injuries but scros hoping Lakers won't get to keep pick. We keep the pick and it may even be top 3
Some of my Lakers friends still not willing to accept tank.
I need to tell dem bitches like Marcellus "that's just pride fucking with you"

Dex
11-02-2014, 02:29 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/11/2/7145173/los-angeles-lakers-0-4-thats-historically-bad-folks

:lol festively jovial :lol

:lol melting down :lol

:lol condolences rin famiry :lol

I've never had more #fun watching the Lakers.

Malik Hairston
11-02-2014, 02:34 PM
You did even before injuries but scros hoping Lakers won't get to keep pick. We keep the pick and it may even be top 3

The pick is worth it, tbh..it's gonna be an extremely painful season for the Lakers, but getting the top 3 pick is worth it, obviously..

DPG21920
11-02-2014, 02:36 PM

Most Laker fans are incredibly stupid - probably a bottom 5 least educated (on their sport) fanbase in the all of sports. Don't think that is arguable. They are horrific and Kobe fan (majority) vs Laker fan (minority) is becoming more apparent.

baseline bum
11-02-2014, 02:38 PM

I'm rooting for you guys to get a top 3 pick also. Especially if Snitch eventually drives said pick out of town like he did Howard.

gambit1990
11-02-2014, 03:11 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pt_FuoqZijo/T63Pg51RKWI/AAAAAAAAHAo/lqIzl4fz-9Y/s320/la-lakers-fake-sucks-logo-losers-funny-nba-photos-2012.jpg

100%duncan
11-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Bbbut mamba mentality!!!!!

Franklin
11-02-2014, 09:35 PM
You can't find no team shittier than the Lakers in the west imho, perhaps in the east you may spot one or two teams like Sixers and Bucks.

Cry Havoc
11-02-2014, 09:46 PM
The pick is worth it, tbh..it's gonna be an extremely painful season for the Lakers, but getting the top 3 pick is worth it, obviously..

Depends on if their pick wants to "be like Kobe".

ambchang
11-02-2014, 10:06 PM
The way to fix the lakers is to get some ball movement, get their bigs to crash the boards and turn on the jets for fastbreaks. Players like Lin, Jordan hill and the younger players can run the court and that is their only hope. Playing half court, they can do some damage with heavy doses of Lin and hill pick and roll with Wes Johnson cutting to the basket or spotting up. Can also run the same with boozer instead of hill.

Basically, they can be a 30 win team if Kobe decides not to mess things up. Now, they look like a 20 win team.

DMC
11-02-2014, 10:38 PM
The way to fix the lakers is to get some ball movement, get their bigs to crash the boards and turn on the jets for fastbreaks. Players like Lin, Jordan hill and the younger players can run the court and that is their only hope. Playing half court, they can do some damage with heavy doses of Lin and hill pick and roll with Wes Johnson cutting to the basket or spotting up. Can also run the same with boozer instead of hill.

Basically, they can be a 30 win team if Kobe decides not to mess things up. Now, they look like a 20 win team.

So mike d. brilliant

hitmantb
11-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Lakers can still win 30 something games.

Four playoff teams in five nights is too much for a low tier team like this. They should do much better on a relaxed schedule and more time to rest and prepare, especially against the bottom half of the league.

elmanutres
11-02-2014, 11:29 PM
god, with all the bad things happening to the lakers, it would be the cherry on top if they go through another tumultuous season only to get the 6th pick that gets shipped straight to phoenix.

sook
11-02-2014, 11:56 PM
lol every fucking NBA.com highlight, makes it look like his 81 point game. You'd be pretty surprised of how he really played when you move to the box score..

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 12:16 AM

No, they cannot.
That is some pollyanna koom-bye-ya Hoosiers bull-shit.
If you try hard and play together ANYTHING is POSSIBLE type fairy tale.
this team is devoid of talent I would only keep Kobe, Lin (as a backup), Ed Davis (ditto), Hill (same) and MAYBE Clarkson from this team and everyone sans Kobe is better off as a bench player.

midnightpulp
11-03-2014, 12:26 AM
No, they cannot.
this team is devoid of talent I would only keep Kobe, Lin (as a backup), Ed Davis (ditto), Hill (same) and MAYBE Clarkson from this team and everyone sans Kobe is better off as a bench player.

Be a good role for Kobe, too.

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 12:36 AM
god, with all the bad things happening to the lakers, it would be the cherry on top if they go through another tumultuous season only to get the 6th pick that gets shipped straight to phoenix.

In the words of Marlo Stanfield "you want it to be one way ...but it's that other way".

mkurts
11-03-2014, 03:54 AM
This is great news for Laker and Kobe fans, another record is about to be shattered !

ambchang
11-03-2014, 06:19 AM
So mike d. brilliant

When the roster sucks, there are two main ways to compete. One is to slow down and play heavy d like Fratello with the cavs in the 90s, and the other is to run run run.

The lakers don't have people to play d, so they have to run.

No, they cannot.

It's not about playing harder, it's about playing to their "strengths". The lakers have some legs and can get out and run. Their bigs are mobile enough and Lin can run the break decently at times. No, they are not the dantoni suns or even a decent team by that game plan, but they will win more games.

Otoh, what's the point of winning more games when the team is full out tanking?

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 08:46 AM
When the roster sucks, there are two main ways to compete. One is to slow down and play heavy d like Fratello with the cavs in the 90s, and the other is to run run run.

The lakers don't have people to play d, so they have to run.

It's not about playing harder, it's about playing to their "strengths". The lakers have some legs and can get out and run. Their bigs are mobile enough and Lin can run the break decently at times. No, they are not the dantoni suns or even a decent team by that game plan, but they will win more games.

Otoh, what's the point of winning more games when the team is full out tanking?

This team lacks strengths. Yes Hill and Davis can run I agree whole-heartedly that would make some sense but hill cant finish on the move so besides as rebounder or wide open bank dunker he gives you nothing in transition. Ed Davis played that way at UNC and in limited chances has proven he can finish. Wes Johnson sucks as a finisher (unless dunking) but because he sucks in half-court he would benefit from a faster pace as well. Problem is yes they would get easier shots but their shitty defense will get exposed further with more posessions and the lack of reliable scoring gets exposed as well. In a perfect world Boozer and Kobe should thrive in half-court and the younger guys in transition. but Booze sucks vallas and Kobe is old. he has played well but the ship is sinking and would need prime Kobe to sniff 30 plus wins.

If this team had more talent heck even if Julius Nash and Nick were healthy your idea could help them win a few more games, sure. but we tanking anyways and no way this team even with health and your plan win 30 games. We won 27 last year and lost Pau, Farmar Marshall and replaced with Lin, Boozer Price and Clarkson. No we wont win 30.0 Stop it.

Leetonidas
11-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Kool actually thinking the Lakers would all play at their peak levels somehow, get a top 4 seed, and win the title :lmao :lmao

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 10:19 AM
No, they cannot.
It's not Hoosiers bullshit, it's reality. This is a true-talent 35 win team that looks like an 0-82 team whenever Kirby is on the floor.

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 10:50 AM
It's not Hoosiers bullshit, it's reality. This is a true-talent 35 win team that looks like an 0-82 team whenever Kirby is on the floor.

:lol
:lmao
:rollin

:wakeup

Harlem has ascended to the throne of the only real Kobe hater who actually is realistic and doesnt make up shit nor exaggerate for the most part ...

CN with the non talent evaluation bads tbh ...

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 10:52 AM
You gotta be fucking kidding me. I thought this was going to be a 35 win team, but are they worse than the Sixers?

come on Bum are you SERIOUS, you thought 35 wins from one of the worst teams in the west in a brutal conference?! ESPECIALLY after the injuries?

Dex
11-03-2014, 11:10 AM
come on Bum are you SERIOUS, you thought 35 wins from one of the worst teams in the west in a brutal conference?! ESPECIALLY after the injuries?

The old Kobe may have been able to will it. But with this version of Kobe...I'm seeing 25 wins, tops. And that's being gracious considering how they look right now tbh.

AaronY
11-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Kobe gonna be meltin down hard when they are like 8-28 gonna be fun to watch

ambchang
11-03-2014, 11:37 AM
This team lacks strengths. Yes Hill and Davis can run I agree whole-heartedly that would make some sense but hill cant finish on the move so besides as rebounder or wide open bank dunker he gives you nothing in transition. Ed Davis played that way at UNC and in limited chances has proven he can finish. Wes Johnson sucks as a finisher (unless dunking) but because he sucks in half-court he would benefit from a faster pace as well. Problem is yes they would get easier shots but their shitty defense will get exposed further with more posessions and the lack of reliable scoring gets exposed as well. In a perfect world Boozer and Kobe should thrive in half-court and the younger guys in transition. but Booze sucks vallas and Kobe is old. he has played well but the ship is sinking and would need prime Kobe to sniff 30 plus wins.

If this team had more talent heck even if Julius Nash and Nick were healthy your idea could help them win a few more games, sure. but we tanking anyways and no way this team even with health and your plan win 30 games. We won 27 last year and lost Pau, Farmar Marshall and replaced with Lin, Boozer Price and Clarkson. No we wont win 30.0 Stop it.

MVPau was lost for large chunks of games last year though, and if you lost a player of MVPau's caliber for 22 games, your record will suffer.

In terms of a run and gun approach, it's not going to make the Lakers a winning team, but at least they can win a few more games, and look good while doing so. It at least keeps butts in the seats, and give Kobe what he really wants, more scoring opportunities. Even at this advanced age, Kobe can finish very well in open court, and with a chance to score, he will find the energy to run up the court (not down though), and can help close in on Malone's 2nd place record.

OTOH, if Randle and Nash were available, they should play half court more. Use Randle down low, get the defensive attention, and kick it out for Scott's favourite long 2 jumpers, or have Nash dribble in circles until he finds an open man.

I know people will laugh their ass off on this, but Lin is a crazy homeless man's Nash. He is ball dominant, a decent shooter (vs. a great shooter in Nash), is a willing passer, and goes full speed all game. Lin needs to learn the pace of the game more, and maybe slow down once in a while. He is too predictable right now, but he does have the tools to be a decent starter in the league.

ambchang
11-03-2014, 11:39 AM

Harlem has ascended to the throne of the only real Kobe hater who actually is realistic and doesnt make up shit nor exaggerate for the most part ...

Finally! Some recognition I am not a Kobe hater.

Thank you.

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Finally! Some recognition I am not a Kobe hater.

Thank you.

No, not saying that. but your posts have been more reserved on that matter maybe because everyone else doing your dirty work, eh?

But my point was Harlem hates Kobe but he does not over-exaggerate the crap around him or even the the good support when he had that to do so. Plus he admits his hate ...

ambchang
11-03-2014, 01:00 PM
No, not saying that. but your posts have been more reserved on that matter maybe because everyone else doing your dirty work, eh?

But my point was Harlem hates Kobe but he does not over-exaggerate the crap around him or even the the good support when he had that to do so. Plus he admits his hate ...

There's no dirty work to be done, I say what is true to me, and if that is dirty, hateful, exaggerated or whatever it is to you, then so be it.

What I have been saying about Kobe over the last few years is becoming more and more apparent. Statistics and actually watching the game has shown that Kobe is a nice player, but also the most overrated player of all time. He got so overrated that the other most overrated player of all time, Shaq, suddenly got underrated so that people who wants to overrate Kobe can push their agenda.

Killakobe81
11-03-2014, 01:49 PM
There's no dirty work to be done, I say what is true to me, and if that is dirty, hateful, exaggerated or whatever it is to you, then so be it.

What I have been saying about Kobe over the last few years is becoming more and more apparent. Statistics and actually watching the game has shown that Kobe is a nice player, but also the most overrated player of all time. He got so overrated that the other most overrated player of all time, Shaq, suddenly got underrated so that people who wants to overrate Kobe can push their agenda.

I can accept that both are overrated by many but both are underrated by their detractors.. Kobe is overrated by plenty so you do the same thing you accuse Kobe nut huggers of by underrating him and overrating Pau ... you just cant see it. Or maybe you are that naive ...

lefty
11-03-2014, 02:18 PM
http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/zpYkk3pPqf-QXyrwe_JioNz_XHs=/600x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2417336/image__1_.fw.0.png

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 02:30 PM

Come on, Killa, they aren't "worst team in the league" bad until Kirby checks in and demoralizes his teammates by hoisting up bricks. The game against us was a clear illustration - the Lakers more than held their own until Kirby's 1-7 fourth-quarter shitbomb. Granted, the Clipps are maybe a 50-win first-round exit at best this year, but if the Lakers were that bad, it would have been another 48.

Luckily, I see Kirby faking another injury soon like he did in 2005 and last year, and then the Lakers will win enough games to hand over that pick to the Suns.

ambchang
11-03-2014, 02:53 PM
I can accept that both are overrated by many but both are underrated by their detractors.. Kobe is overrated by plenty so you do the same thing you accuse Kobe nut huggers of by underrating him and overrating Pau ... you just cant see it. Or maybe you are that naive ...

Shaq is now underrated. Saying that he shares equal billing with Kobe for the 3 peat is asinine. Saying Kobe = Shaq for 2002 was bad enough, saying Kobe = Shaq for all three is a slap at Shaq's face. Shaq is a top 4 player of all time by prime (Bird, Jordan, Lebron), top 10 easily of all time if judged by career.

How am I underrating Kobe? I have him in my top 15 all time, that's pretty darn high.

MVPau is no where even close to top 20, probably not even top 40 for me, how is that overrating him? He was the reason the Lakers won in 2009 and 10, what is wrong with that? Stats proved it, the way the Lakers played proved it. I am not saying Kobe had no hand in it, but MVPau was the main reason, much like Shaq was for the threepeat, but to a lesser degree.

As

Franklin
11-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Not as bad as Lechoke's team through the 5 games in the 2014 finals though.

P.S.: Dale is lurking

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

Franklin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26380),
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320),
Sigz (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10809)

The Gemini Method
11-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Turrible.

spurraider21
11-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Turrible.
:cry team philo... UNITE

DMC
11-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Until they break his leg for not running the offense.

Killakobe81
11-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Orlando and Philly making this tough on us.
Detroit has to win some games soon, right?
I know Meeks and a few guys are hurt but Lakers have to be the third worst team ...right?
My tank could be in serious jeopardy.

AchillesHeel
11-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Clearly Jeremy Lin isnt running the offense well enough.

CLEARLY.

AchillesHeel
11-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Orlando and Philly making this tough on us.
Detroit has to win some games soon, right?
I know Meeks and a few guys are hurt but Lakers have to be the third worst team ...right?
My tank could be in serious jeopardy.

Meeks doesn't even play for the Lakers you dumb fuck

Killakobe81
11-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Meeks doesn't even play for the Lakers you dumb fuck

Of course I know that You dumbass, Meeks plays for Detroit. Which is the team I mentioned in the previous line. My point was that those teams needs to win.
Buy a clue ...I want meeks healthy to help Detroit ... smh. Keep up I am on team-tank... try watching some damn hoops or reading some threads. everything shouldn't need to be spelled out for ya ...

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Of course I know that You dumbass, Meeks plays for Detroit. Which is the team I mentioned in the previous line. My point was that those teams needs to win.
Buy a clue ...I want meeks healthy to help Detroit ... smh. Kep up. try watching some damn hoops.

That dude seriously is an idiot...

100%duncan
11-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Buy a clue ...I want meeks healthy to help Detroit ... smh. Keep up I am on team-tank... try watching some damn hoops or reading some threads. everything shouldn't need to be spelled out for ya ...

100%duncan
11-04-2014, 11:21 AM

Clipper Nation
11-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Come on, Killa, they aren't "worst team in the league" bad until Kirby checks in and demoralizes his teammates by hoisting up bricks. The game against us was a clear illustration - the Lakers more than held their own until Kirby's 1-7 fourth-quarter shitbomb. Granted, the Clipps are maybe a 50-win first-round exit at best this year, but if the Lakers were that bad, it would have been another 48.

Luckily, I see Kirby faking another injury soon like he did in 2005 and last year, and then the Lakers will win enough games to hand over that pick to the Suns.
^ Killa ignoring these truthbombs ^

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 11:30 AM
it just delays things. if they keep the pick this year, then they still owe it to phoenix in 2016 (top 3 protected) and if they keep it again, then in 2018 its unprotected IIRC

it might be better to just lose the pick this year and ensure having future picks... especially considering kobe is already under contract for next year, you'd just be wasting a rookie season

RsxPiimp
11-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Stanley Johnson would look pretty good in a Laker uni

Killakobe81
11-04-2014, 12:20 PM
it just delays things. if they keep the pick this year, then they still owe it to phoenix in 2016 (top 3 protected) and if they keep it again, then in 2018 its unprotected IIRC

it might be better to just lose the pick this year and ensure having future picks... especially considering kobe is already under contract for next year, you'd just be wasting a rookie season

Disagree rather have two young "bucks" (pick + Randle) next year. Yes, Kobe's contract will still be awful but those guys will get to learn and grow together. Rather give PHX the pick next year cant imagine we will be THIS bad next year. Sucky, but not horrid.

Killakobe81
11-04-2014, 12:22 PM
^ Killa ignoring these truthbombs ^

I'll be honest I just dont take you seriously because Amb and others at least stick more hoops in their trollin'
I only refute reply when you are mistaken when you give your biased opinions it means little to me.

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 12:22 PM
cant imagine we will be THIS bad next year. Sucky, but not horrid.
Why do you feel this way, specifically?

ambchang
11-04-2014, 12:26 PM
I know we made fun of the 48.5 around here a lot, but why and how did Kobe land such a sweet contract? Were other teams bidding for his services? Was he threatening retirement under a certain threshold? Was he sending out subtle messages that he will submarine the Lakers seasons if he was underpaid? What allowed him to get that contract in the first place?

Or is this simply a Rashad Lewis deal, where the team just outbid itself?

DMC
11-04-2014, 12:30 PM
He was fucking the owner (take your pick). You saw how she basically ovulated discussing him.

Killakobe81
11-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Why do you feel this way, specifically?

1. better health. We lost Nick, Nash Kelly and Randle before the first game expired.
2. I have to believe that the team will look for more Ariza, Thomas (suns) type deals because they realize that Durant type deals are pipe dreams.
3. Hopefully some continuity although i would axe half this shitty team
4. Randle and OKafor or Mudiay added even to this shitty team would make us better ...sure they are young but I could that team winning only 15 of the first 40 but closing the next 42 games with at least 22 wins ...Again that requires good health and a team jellin'

But I think this team, with those two guys (and of course Lakers could add more talent) Plus Kobe, Lin, Davis Hill and Young could win 35 games. Really what many morons are still trying to predict for this sad-sack team.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2014, 01:25 PM
I'll be honest I just dont take you seriously because Amb and others at least stick more hoops in their trollin'
I only refute reply when you are mistaken when you give your biased opinions it means little to me.
My takes are impeccable :downspin:

RsxPiimp
11-04-2014, 01:30 PM
He was fucking the owner (take your pick). You saw how she basically ovulated discussing him.

He fucked Jeanie aaaaand fuuucked Jim. That's gangster .

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 01:36 PM
1. better health. We lost Nick, Nash Kelly and Randle before the first game expired.
i dont see how you improve on the nash situation... is some scrub PG signing supposed to make things better next year? Kelly is helping anybody. i'll grant you randle, but he's not going to be much further along than he was on opening night, considering he's not getting any experience.

2. I have to believe that the team will look for more Ariza, Thomas (suns) type deals because they realize that Durant type deals are pipe dreams.
that's not what they make it sound like, Buss has been on record saying they're going to continue to try to attract superstars

3. Hopefully some continuity although i would axe half this shitty team
so that basically makes no sense

4. Randle and OKafor or Mudiay added even to this shitty team would make us better ...sure they are young but I could that team winning only 15 of the first 40 but closing the next 42 games with at least 22 wins ...Again that requires good health and a team jellin'
i dont know much about this year's draft class, or how its supposed to compare with next season. if this year's draft is supposed to be significantly better than 2016, your point has more merit

But I think this team, with those two guys (and of course Lakers could add more talent) Plus Kobe, Lin, Davis Hill and Young could win 35 games. Really what many morons are still trying to predict for this sad-sack team.
- will Lin even be back?
- i dont think Young and Davis are difference makers. davis is a good 4th big. Hill looks good so far, but he's still a terrible player on the defensive end
- how effective will Kobe be next season?

Dex
11-04-2014, 02:36 PM
I know we made fun of the 48.5 around here a lot, but why and how did Kobe land such a sweet contract? Were other teams bidding for his services? Was he threatening retirement under a certain threshold? Was he sending out subtle messages that he will submarine the Lakers seasons if he was underpaid? What allowed him to get that contract in the first place?

Or is this simply a Rashad Lewis deal, where the team just outbid itself?

Because the Lakers "take care of their own".

Also because they "are fucking idiots".

The Gemini Method
11-04-2014, 02:37 PM
0-5 is alive! Fuck da haterz like Spur-Addict :lol

Spur-Addict
11-04-2014, 02:48 PM
0-5 is alive! Fuck da haterz like Spur-Addict :lol

:cry You don't mean that

Killakobe81
11-04-2014, 02:53 PM
i dont see how you improve on the nash situation... is some scrub PG signing supposed to make things better next year? Kelly is helping anybody. i'll grant you randle, but he's not going to be much further along than he was on opening night, considering he's not getting any experience.

that's not what they make it sound like, Buss has been on record saying they're going to continue to try to attract superstars

so that basically makes no sense

i dont know much about this year's draft class, or how its supposed to compare with next season. if this year's draft is supposed to be significantly better than 2016, your point has more merit

- will Lin even be back?
- i dont think Young and Davis are difference makers. davis is a good 4th big. Hill looks good so far, but he's still a terrible player on the defensive end
- how effective will Kobe be next season?

1. Nash is done any legit starter PG or backup is an improvement right now our third string is the backup.
2.Who cares what they say right now it's all spin. Actions speak louder than words. we will see if they keep playing the future cap space game. I am one of the few real Laker fans that is willing to ride out a two year tank ...if they push it to 3 ... things get dicey especially for the younger entitled Laker fan-base that thinks that losing doesnt follow the winning.
3. I never said any of those guys are difference makers. even Kobe is not a difference maker like he used to be. My point was those are the only guys worth being in a legit rotation. I like Davis if you kept Pau with Hill and Davis that is a solid big men rotation. Problem is neither Hill nor Davis should start and Davis should be the third big backing up 4/5.
4. Last year's draft was deeper but I said as the seasons went on it was overrated. Not one Lebron nor even Adavis in the bunch ...even Randle was overrated. But add him and Okafor to Hill and Davis that is a very good front-court rotation in this shitty era for bigs.
5. Last nothing is promised. Who knows how Kobe will hold up but I am willing to be just on faith that next year's team wins anywhere from 10-15 more games than this one ...Kobe or no.
Willing to take an ELE bet on it?

spurraider21
11-04-2014, 03:04 PM
lol no... i dont hate you enough to want to ELE you out of here