Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta be ing kidding me. I thought this was going to be a 35 win team, but are they worse than the Sixers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    b-b-b-b-but he had a good 3rd quarter last night! did you see the layup? vintage kobe!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ don't forget the tough fadeaway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly Jeremy Lin isnt running the offense well enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly Jeremy Lin isnt running the offense well enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Top 5 pick, homey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called bottom 2 team in the West and some people actually doubted me here, tbh..

I can't believe "pros" like Wilbon predicted the Lakers would make the playoffs, that's just embarrassing..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I called bottom 2 team in the West and some people actually doubted me here, tbh..

I can't believe "pros" like Wilbon predicted the Lakers would make the playoffs, that's just embarrassing..
    You did even before injuries but scros hoping Lakers won't get to keep pick. We keep the pick and it may even be top 3
    Some of my Lakers friends still not willing to accept tank.
    I need to tell dem es like Marcellus "that's just pride ing with you"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/11/...ally-bad-folks

festively jovial

melting down

condolences rin famiry

I've never had more #fun watching the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You did even before injuries but scros hoping Lakers won't get to keep pick. We keep the pick and it may even be top 3
    The pick is worth it, tbh..it's gonna be an extremely painful season for the Lakers, but getting the top 3 pick is worth it, obviously..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most Laker fans are incredibly stupid - probably a bottom 5 least educated (on their sport) fanbase in the all of sports. Don't think that is arguable. They are horrific and Kobe fan (majority) vs Laker fan (minority) is becoming more apparent.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for you guys to get a top 3 pick also. Especially if Snitch eventually drives said pick out of town like he did Howard.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bbbut mamba mentality!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't find no team tier than the Lakers in the west imho, perhaps in the east you may spot one or two teams like Sixers and Bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pick is worth it, tbh..it's gonna be an extremely painful season for the Lakers, but getting the top 3 pick is worth it, obviously..
    Depends on if their pick wants to "be like Kobe".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way to fix the lakers is to get some ball movement, get their bigs to crash the boards and turn on the jets for fastbreaks. Players like Lin, Jordan hill and the younger players can run the court and that is their only hope. Playing half court, they can do some damage with heavy doses of Lin and hill pick and roll with Wes Johnson cutting to the basket or spotting up. Can also run the same with boozer instead of hill.

Basically, they can be a 30 win team if Kobe decides not to mess things up. Now, they look like a 20 win team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way to fix the lakers is to get some ball movement, get their bigs to crash the boards and turn on the jets for fastbreaks. Players like Lin, Jordan hill and the younger players can run the court and that is their only hope. Playing half court, they can do some damage with heavy doses of Lin and hill pick and roll with Wes Johnson cutting to the basket or spotting up. Can also run the same with boozer instead of hill.

Basically, they can be a 30 win team if Kobe decides not to mess things up. Now, they look like a 20 win team.
    So mike d. brilliant

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers can still win 30 something games.

Four playoff teams in five nights is too much for a low tier team like this. They should do much better on a relaxed schedule and more time to rest and prepare, especially against the bottom half of the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god, with all the bad things happening to the lakers, it would be the cherry on top if they go through another tumultuous season only to get the 6th pick that gets shipped straight to phoenix.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol every ing NBA.com highlight, makes it look like his 81 point game. You'd be pretty surprised of how he really played when you move to the box score..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No, they cannot.
    That is some pollyanna koom-bye-ya Hoosiers bull- .
    If you try hard and play together ANYTHING is POSSIBLE type fairy tale.
    this team is devoid of talent I would only keep Kobe, Lin (as a backup), Ed Davis (ditto), Hill (same) and MAYBE Clarkson from this team and everyone sans Kobe is better off as a bench player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they cannot.
    That is some pollyanna koom-bye-ya Hoosiers bull- .
    If you try hard and play together ANYTHING is POSSIBLE type fairy tale.
    this team is devoid of talent I would only keep Kobe, Lin (as a backup), Ed Davis (ditto), Hill (same) and MAYBE Clarkson from this team and everyone sans Kobe is better off as a bench player.
    Be a good role for Kobe, too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    god, with all the bad things happening to the lakers, it would be the cherry on top if they go through another tumultuous season only to get the 6th pick that gets shipped straight to phoenix.
    In the words of Marlo Stanfield "you want it to be one way ...but it's that other way".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is great news for Laker and Kobe fans, another record is about to be shattered !

Thread Information