PDA

View Full Version : Inaugural CFB SEMI-FINALS: #1 Alabama vs #4 Ohio State

Pages : [1] 2

Infinite_limit
12-11-2014, 04:23 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/B4RUjYVCIAA5yKB_zps35d200fe.jpg

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/headtohead_zpsa4d56c60.png

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/BamaOSU_zpsefa3d021.png

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/Bamaschedule_zpsaf882cdc.png

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/OSUschedule_zpsd3ad1888.png

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/Bamaoffense_zps0d79be8a.png

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/BamaDEFENSE_zpsfe572df9.png

Infinite_limit
12-11-2014, 04:25 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/MeyervsSaban_zps86db800c.png

• Oct. 2, 2010 – No. 1 Alabama 31, No. 7 Florida 6: An early-season heavyweight matchup between the two best teams in the SEC was heavily in favor of Saban's Crimson Tide, who opened a 24-0 lead in the second quarter than cruised to victory. The Alabama blowout led to a three-game losing streak for Meyer's Gators in what turned out to be his last season at Florida.

Florida quarterback Michael Brantley completed only 16-of-31 passes for 202 yards and two interceptions, while Alabama running back tandem Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson combined for 110 yards and two rushing touchdowns.

"We got beat by a good team," Meyer said after the game. "We just didn't play very well."

• Dec. 5, 2009 – No. 2 Alabama 32, No. 1 Florida 13: It was the SEC Championship Game, and the winner of was headed to the BCS National Championship. Saban's Crimson Tide won convincingly.

Florida allowed 251 rushing yards – the most ever under Meyer – and Ingram finished with three touchdowns.

"Everything we did all year long was to beat them, to be better than them," Ingram said.

Gators quarterback Tim Tebow finished 20-of-35 for 247 yards, a touchdown and an interception, but he was the second-best quarterback on the field that day. Alabama's Greg McElroy finished 12-of-18 for 239 yards and a touchdown, but avoided the costly turnover.

"It's tough. You know it's not how you want to go out," Tebow said. "They were just better than us today."

• Dec. 6, 2008 – No. 2 Florida 31, No. 1 Alabama 20: This was the win that made Meyer a legend at Florida, the victory in the SEC title game that lifted the Gators to the BCS Championship Game again and their second national title in three years.

Tebow stole the show with 216 passing yards and three touchdowns and rushed for 57 yards. The quarterback, who won the Heisman Trophy the year before, helped clinch the victory on a five-yard touchdown pass to Riley Cooper with less than three minutes remaining in the game.

"I've had some great players, and I've got some great players on this team," Meyer said. "But I've never had one like this. Tim's got something special inside him. I'm not talking about throwing. I'm not talking about running. I'm talking about making everyone around him better. That fourth quarter was vintage Tim Tebow."

Florida went on to beat Oklahoma in the title game.

FkLA
12-11-2014, 04:48 PM
TCU>>>Ohio St

Blake
12-11-2014, 05:33 PM
I gotta admit.....as a college football fan, Ohio St v Alabama sounds so much more delicious than TCU v Bama.

TCU deserves a playoff shot to be sure, but damn, I'm looking forward to this one.

TampaDude
12-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Bama wins, but it's close.

benefactor
12-11-2014, 09:28 PM
:lol b1g
:lol underdog in all of your bowls
:lol shitty, media driven conference

pgardn
12-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Urban Meyer coaching the Buckeyes certainly makes it more interesting.
Bama would have had their hands full with TCU though.

Bama cruises.

Avante
12-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Here we will see the big difference between the SEC and the Big10, that being team speed. Those Big10 schools don't recruit the same level of athlete that ends up in the south.

Robz4000
12-12-2014, 03:16 AM
Alabama by over 9000. Seriously, these matchups are absolute garbage.

Blake
12-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Here we will see the big difference between the SEC and the Big10, that being team speed. Those Big10 schools don't recruit the same level of athlete that ends up in the south.

Since 2011 the only SEC school that has recruited better than Ohio State is Alabama.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1714733

You're not smart. You're dumb.

NFO
12-12-2014, 11:58 AM

Way to go with the blanket statement and do actual research on players on each roster.

JoeTait75
12-12-2014, 12:48 PM
TBH, I want Ohio State to win this game more than I want Ohio State to win the title game. If the Buckeyes beat Alabama- the pride of the SEC- the title game is gravy AFAIC.

Pelicans78
12-12-2014, 01:45 PM
But Ohio State isn't like other Big 10 schools. They recruit nationally. This is gonna be a really good game.

Honestly not much separation between OSU and TCU. Ohio State is a top 5 caliber team.

Both games are really intriguing.

NFO
12-12-2014, 03:25 PM
TBH, I want Ohio State to win this game more than I want Ohio State to win the title game. If the Buckeyes beat Alabama- the pride of the SEC- the title game is gravy AFAIC.

And with the 3rd string QB in SEC country, oh I'd love it.

Tough mountain to climb though.

Avante
12-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Since 2011 the only SEC school that has recruited better than Ohio State is Alabama.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1714733

You're not smart. You're dumb.

See where I said..."athlete"....? The SEC does recruit far more speed than the Big10 does, that is a known fact. There are at least 20 SEC footballers who could out run the fastest Big10er.......trust me.

Avante
12-12-2014, 08:26 PM
But Ohio State isn't like other Big 10 schools. They recruit nationally. This is gonna be a really good game.

Honestly not much separation between OSU and TCU. Ohio State is a top 5 caliber team.

Both games are really intriguing.

The fastest Big10 footballer ever was a guy named Len Willis. He was a 9.3 cat back in the day. That is around a 10.34 for meters. Herschel Walker was a 10.23 guy.

NFO
12-12-2014, 08:54 PM
The fastest Big10 footballer ever was a guy named Len Willis. He was a 9.3 cat back in the day. That is around a 10.34 for meters. Herschel Walker was a 10.23 guy.

Raheem Mostert of Purdue is ranked by NFL.com as the fastest college football player in the NCAA, with only your boy ex-Oklahoma State wide receiver Tyreek Hill possessing a faster 100m time (9.98 s).

Blake
12-12-2014, 09:07 PM
See where I said..."athlete"....? The SEC does recruit far more speed than the Big10 does, that is a known fact. There are at least 20 SEC footballers who could out run the fastest Big10er.......trust me.

did you see where everyone else said "Ohio State is different".

Fuck you're retarded.

Avante
12-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Raheem Mostert of Purdue is ranked by NFL.com as the fastest college football player in the NCAA, with only your boy ex-Oklahoma State wide receiver Tyreek Hill possessing a faster 100m time (9.98 s).

Wel then they would be wrong, this is the fastest footballer behind Hill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68SCmxpGpjo

FSU kick returner/receiver.

Avante
12-12-2014, 09:14 PM
did you see where everyone else said "Ohio State is different".

Fuck you're retarded.

You mean everyone who has no clue at all about Big10 speed?

TCU alone has had seven sub10.00 sprinters, there has never been a sub10.00 guy out of the Big10.

This is not the topic you want to challenge me with, trust me.

Blake
12-12-2014, 09:21 PM
You mean everyone who has no clue at all about Big10 speed?

TCU alone has had seven sub10.00 sprinters, there has never been a sub10.00 guy out of the Big10.

This is not the topic you want to challenge me with, trust me.

I don't give a shit about sprinters. You said "team speed"

Ohio State very very clearly has it.

You're fucking retarded.

Avante
12-12-2014, 09:25 PM
I don't give a shit about sprinters. You said "team speed"

Ohio State very very clearly has it.

You're fucking retarded.

No they don't have "team speed" when compared to SEC teams.

I'll try again...

The SEC recruits speed, ok? The fast guys don't want to play in the cold....ok? That size/speed combo is the SEC, it is not OSU and the Big10.

So you're having another rough day I see, relax my friend...ok?

NFO
12-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Wel then they would be wrong, this is the fastest footballer behind Hill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68SCmxpGpjo

FSU kick returner/receiver.

But you said there was "at least" 20, so far you have only given me one.

That and football speed is different that straight line track speed.

Avante
12-12-2014, 09:48 PM
But you said there was "at least" 20, so far you have only given me one.

That and football speed is different that straight line track speed.

I;m not talking about sprinters trying to play football. I'm talking about footballers who just happen to run track...ok? And I was talking about in history when it comes to the SEC vs Big10 when it comes to football speed.

Check it out...

Willie Gault 10.10
Herschel Walker 10.23
John Capel 9.97
Trindon Holliday 10.00
Jeff Demps 10.01
Sam Graddy 10.09
Xavier Carter 10.00
Harlan Davis 10.26
Mike Miller 10.11
Richmond Flowers 9.4
Leonard Scott 9.94
Anthony Miller 10.26
Bo Jackson... more of an indoor sprinter

all ran faster than the fastest Big10er

But the biggest difference is with the big guys.

Now add....

Alexander Wright...NFL Fastest Man winner
Eddie Kennison..,.NFL Fastest Man winner
Don Hutson...9.8 in the 40's
Billy Cannon ..9.5 in the 50's

Blake
12-12-2014, 09:55 PM
No they don't have "team speed" when compared to SEC teams.

I'll try again...

The SEC recruits speed, ok? The fast guys don't want to play in the cold....ok? That size/speed combo is the SEC, it is not OSU and the Big10.

So you're having another rough day I see, relax my friend...ok?

Yes they do have SEC team speed. Urban Meyer was the one that brought it to the SEC while at Florida. Now he brought it to Ohio State.

I can easily pull up reports, articles and even a quote from Nick Saban yesterday that concurs.

You have a rough time recognizing you're wrong.

Because you're fucking retarded.

Avante
12-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Yes they do have SEC team speed. Urban Meyer was the one that brought it to the SEC while at Florida. Now he brought it to Ohio State.

I can easily pull up reports, articles and even a quote from Nick Saban yesterday that concurs.

You have a rough time recognizing you're wrong.

Because you're fucking retarded.

No they don't have SEC speed, ya see most those speedy guys end up in the SEC, they don't want to play in cold weather if they have a choice, this is a known fact.

And....he difference between the speed of the big guys is dramatic.

I recommend some warm milk and some Aleve, you're way too emotional. Relax my friend.

Blake
12-12-2014, 10:27 PM
No they don't have SEC speed, ya see most those speedy guys end up in the SEC, they don't want to play in cold weather if they have a choice, this is a known fact.

And....he difference between the speed of the big guys is dramatic.

I recommend some warm milk and some Aleve, you're way too emotional. Relax my friend.

Lol you're completely retarded. And wrong.

Avante
12-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Lol you're completely retarded. And wrong.

So the warm milk didn't work I see. Maybe a hot shower. To be in a constant state of grumpy isn't good. We need a smile on that face my friend:toast

I'm pretty solid when it comes to speed /football. There is no doubt of any kind that those Florida/Cali/Texas speedsters prefer warm weather schools. This has been talked about many time by those who know the game.

When it comes to track the diffeRence in speed between the SEC and the Big10 is like Jamaica vs China, very dramatic.

Blake
12-12-2014, 10:47 PM
So the warm milk didn't work I see. Maybe a hot shower. To be in a constant state of grumpy isn't good. We need a smile on that face my friend:toast

I'm pretty solid when it comes to speed /football. There is no doubt of any kind that those Florida/Cali/Texas speedsters prefer warm weather schools. This has been talked about many time by those who know the game.

When it comes to track the diffeRence in speed between the SEC and the Big10 is like Jamaica vs China, very dramatic.

You're retarded.

Avante
12-12-2014, 10:54 PM
You're retarded.

Your lack of any real knowledge about what I'm talking about is obvious, I am willing to fill you in on how things really are, I suggest you take this opportunity to educate yourself. No need to act childish about it my friend.

NFO
12-13-2014, 06:06 AM
I;m not talking about sprinters trying to play football. I'm talking about footballers who just happen to run track...ok? And I was talking about in history when it comes to the SEC vs Big10 when it comes to football speed.

lol. cop-out

Alexander Wright...NFL Fastest Man winner
Eddie Kennison..,.NFL Fastest Man winner
Don Hutson...9.8 in the 40's
Billy Cannon ..9.5 in the 50's

So when I mention something about the NFL it holds no weight, but when you do it has validity. lol

How can anyone take you seriously when you seriously when you only lose pieces of information to your advantage and ignore other obvious facts.

There is no doubt of any kind that those Florida/Cali/Texas speedsters prefer warm weather schools. This has been talked about many time by those who know the game.

See http://www.flotrack.org/coverage/248546-2012-Texas-Relays/video/626140-B-4x200-F01-DII-US-1 for a Texas kid that went North. Held offers from Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Oregon etc....

No they don't have SEC speed, they don't want to play in cold weather if they have a choice, this is a known fact.

Johnnie Dixon from St. Thomas out of Aquinas in FL had offers from Miami, Alabama, Florida, Florida State, South Florida and Ohio State, yet chose Ohio State. Are you saying Mr. Dixon didn't have a choice??? I know facts are hard for you.

Lets see what kind of spin you put in this.

Blake
12-13-2014, 03:21 PM
No they don't have SEC speed

CBS says you're wrong.

Ohio State has 'SEC speed'

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/writer/jeremy-fowler/23053902/ohio-state-has-sec-speed-now-it-wants-the-freaks-up-front

Avante
12-13-2014, 04:03 PM
lol. cop-out

So when I mention something about the NFL it holds no weight, but when you do it has validity. lol

How can anyone take you seriously when you seriously when you only lose pieces of information to your advantage and ignore other obvious facts.

See http://www.flotrack.org/coverage/248546-2012-Texas-Relays/video/626140-B-4x200-F01-DII-US-1 for a Texas kid that went North. Held offers from Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Oregon etc....

Johnnie Dixon from St. Thomas out of Aquinas in FL had offers from Miami, Alabama, Florida, Florida State, South Florida and Ohio State, yet chose Ohio State. Are you saying Mr. Dixon didn't have a choice??? I know facts are hard for you.

Lets see what kind of spin you put in this.

I was obviously talking about history as I always do. And I only deal in facts I assumed that was understood.

For every Johnny Dixon there are a 100 who went the route I talked about, this is a another fact.

What Florida/Texas/Cali kid wants to leave home for cold ass Michigan if he has other choices? Not many.

I'm first and foremost a track frreak, the SEC is so much faster than the Big10 it's ridiculous. We see it onh the track and on the football field.

Avante
12-13-2014, 04:19 PM
CBS says you're wrong.

Will there ever come a time when you realize that track/football is my pet? Not going to happen is it?

In that article there is mention of Devin Smith the fastest Buckeye. He runs on the track team and was compared to Percy Harvin.

This is what Devin Smith runs.

60m - 7.01
100m - 10.56

You have any idea how slow that is at this level? The female 100m record is 10.49. Percy Harvin was running 10.4's in high school.

Look at what Trindon Holliday and Jeff Demps were running at LSU and Florida...10.00/10.01..that is legit "world class' speed. Devin Smith couldn't win most state HS champs with a 10.56. A 7 second 60 is terrible.

Why do you always try to talk about things you obviously know nothing about?

Nobody from the Big10 has ever ran a sub10.00 100m, you have any idea what this is telling us?

No Ohio State or any Big10 team can match the SEC when it comes to overall team speed. This is a known fact.

Blake
12-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Will there ever come a time when you realize that track/football is my pet? Not going to happen is it?

In that article there is mention of Devin Smith the fastest Buckeye. He runs on the track team and was compared to Percy Harvin.

This is what Devin Smith runs.

60m - 7.01
100m - 10.56

You have any idea how slow that is at this level? The female 100m record is 10.49. Percy Harvin was running 10.4's in high school.

Look at what Trindon Holliday and Jeff Demps were running at LSU and Florida...10.00/10.01..that is legit "world class' speed. Devin Smith couldn't win most state HS champs with a 10.56. A 7 second 60 is terrible.

Why do you always try to talk about things you obviously know nothing about?

Nobody from the Big10 has ever ran a sub10.00 100m, you have any idea what this is telling us?

No Ohio State or any Big10 team can match the SEC when it comes to overall team speed. This is a known fact.

Because you know more about this current Ohio State team than CBS.

fuck you're retarded.

Avante
12-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Because you know more about this current Ohio State team than CBS.

fuck you're retarded.

I know more about any current football team if we are talking about speed than CBS or anyone else. Why ignore what I showed you about Devin Smith? Sure he can make the Ohio State 4x1 team running a 10.56, trust me he's not running on many SEC schools 4x1 teams with that time.

I follow high school/NCAA track, when I tell you the Big10 does not get the speedy footballers (few exceptioins) trust me I know of what I speak.

It would be cool if you could actually converse like a mature adult without the immaturity and childish behavior, ok?

Blake
12-13-2014, 05:15 PM
I know more about any current football team if we are talking about speed than CBS or anyone else.

:lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol

Avante
12-13-2014, 05:24 PM
:lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol

Wanna talk about the track stud/footballers who will be on NCAA campuses next season? I have that info right here in my hand, just like I do every December.

Long time track/football fan here, totally able to school anyone when it comes to that track/football connection, hard to believe you haven't figured that out by now.

Talk to me about that Ohio State footballer who could long jump over 26-8 and sprint a sub 10.30 100m. You can't, CBS can't, nobody can. That is how deep I am when it comes to this stuff.

Blake
12-13-2014, 05:29 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lmao :lol :lol :lol

Avante
12-13-2014, 05:41 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lmao :lol :lol :lol

See, like I said you can't really talk about this because you know nothing about it at all.

Next season Ohio State will have Parris Campbell a 10.47w cat on their football team, he is the only speed of note they recruited, so far.

You'll figure it out someday.

Texas Tech landed 10.58 Nigel Bethel.

If we see a HSer who is running sub 10.70, that will work in football. Those running that sub 10.50 stuff are rare, other than in the SEC that is.

pgardn
12-13-2014, 07:42 PM
He mixes track with a sport that requires a ball, contact, and acceleration (change in speed and or direction).
He wants kids to run in straight lines rather than chase and be chased, there is a huge difference.

"I"ll have ketchup on my vanilla ice cream please"

Avante
12-13-2014, 08:00 PM
He mixes track with a sport that requires a ball, contact, and acceleration (change in speed and or direction).
He wants kids to run in straight lines rather than chase and be chased, there is a huge difference.

"I"ll have ketchup on my vanilla ice cream please"

Why not actually try paying attention, it does help, ok? I'm not talking about track sprinters trying to become footballers...ok? I;m talking about footballers who...also...run track. Like I've already made clear numerous times.

Who is the fastest back in the NFL, well that would be Jamaal Charles with the Chiefs, does he run in any straight lines, hahaha!!!!!!!! The guy was a huge track star with a 10.18PR. The fastest receiver your school Texas ever had was Johnny Jones an Olympian, did he ruin in any straight lines, hahaha!!!!!!!! Hell, Charles is the fastest back Texas ever had.

Try dealing in reality, ok?

You have seen Tyreek Hill play, right? Straight lines...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football player who just happensd to be fast...ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds9AbZjKlWw

Avante
12-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Come on people, figure this stuff out, damn!

pgardn
12-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Why not actually try paying attention, it does help, ok? I'm not talking about track sprinters trying to become footballers...ok? I;m talking about footballers who...also...run track. Like I've already made clear numerous times.

Who is the fastest back in the NFL, well that would be Jamaal Charles with the Chiefs, does he run in any straight lines, hahaha!!!!!!!! The guy was a huge track star with a 10.18PR. The fastest receiver your school Texas ever had was Johnny Jones an Olympian, did he ruin in any straight lines, hahaha!!!!!!!! Hell, Charles is the fastest back Texas ever had.

Try dealing in reality, ok?

You have seen Tyreek Hill play, right? Straight lines...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football player who just happensd to be fast...ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds9AbZjKlWw

You are perfect dolt.
You pick out guys that are good football players AND are fast.

If it was more lucrative for U. Bolt to play football, he would last all of one play after he got hit.
Dont be an idiot.

So after all these track stars run, do they beat them with bats on the legs and make then immediately run again. And again, and again...? Emmit Smith was fast. I bet he ends up winning the bat and run race. How fast was Emmitt when he competed in college? Surely he did, I mean he did in HS. Probably individually ran the 100, right?

And I'm just playing around with people that must be really fast. Excuses the other 9 or 10 on the field that must be huge. Peanut butter on that baked potato?

Avante
12-13-2014, 08:57 PM
You are perfect dolt.
You pick out guys that are good football players AND are fast.

If it was more lucrative for U. Bolt to play football, he would last all of one play after he got hit.
Dont be an idiot.

So after all these track stars run, do they beat them with bats on the legs and make then immediately run again. And again, and again...? Emmit Smith was fast. I bet he ends up winning the bat and run race. How fast was Emmitt when he competed in college? Surely he did, I mean he did in HS. Probably individually ran the 100, right?

You're not getting this at all, totally lost! 100% lost!

All these NFL players were Olympic sprinters..ok?

Ollie Matson
Michael Bates
Bob Hayes
Ron Brown
Sam Graddy
James Jett
Henry Carr
Johnny Jones
Willie Gault
Gerald Tinker
Larry Burton

What about that don't you understand? Remember Darrel Green? He was the Div II 100m Champion while at Tex A&I. Remember Cliff Branch, he came in 5th at our Olympic trials.

Dude, are you working at not getting this? And no Emmitt Smity wasn't fast, he had very average speed.

One more time....

Nobody is talking about track guys trying to play football...ok? I;m talking about football players who just happen to ....ALSO....run track.

Like talking to a little kid, wow!

Here ya go, learn something.

There were always misconceptions about Bob Hayes, who died late Wednesday at age 59 of complications from prostate cancer and heart and kidney ailments.
He was not a sprinter who also played football; it was the reverse. He was so unorthodox as a stylist, pigeon-toed and all power, that he often stepped on himself while he ran.
Jake Gaither, his football coach and father figure at Florida A&M, once said: ''Bob can do anything he sets his mind to. Just make sure you tell him what you want.''
The Dallas Cowboys drafted Hayes as a collegiate redshirt in the seventh round of the 1964 draft -- in the middle of the night -- and all the 5-foot-11, 190-pound Hayes did was revolutionize pro football.
His raw speed forced defenses to install zone coverages instead of relying on man-to-man schemes. His weaving skills as a punt returner brought revisions to special-teams strategies.
And his instant transition from track and field to football -- he is the only athlete to hold Olympic gold medals and a Super Bowl ring -- had pro teams searching for and drafting, often unsuccessfully, speedy, wooden-handed sprinters.

pgardn
12-13-2014, 09:43 PM
In a game of chase, it's more important to be elusive.
In a game of chase it's more important to be able to close down on the prey.

I have endlessly stated to you multiply times in other threads this is more important in the game of football.
Of course speed is important, but you continue to take this to an unparalleled obsession.

Avante
12-13-2014, 09:59 PM
In a game of chase, it's more important to be elusive.
In a game of chase it's more important to be able to close down on the prey.

I have endlessly stated to you multiply times in other threads this is more important in the game of football.
Of course speed is important, but you continue to take this to an unparalleled obsession.

The most important thing is hitting the hole quickly. Defenders getting to the ball quickly. That is what great speed will do. Teams that have the speed advantage have a huge advantage, you don't get this?

If an athlete has great speed he's going to have a great burst.

Stop thinking I;m talking about sprinters...ok? I'm talking about football players...ok?

Devin Hester is the greatest kick return guy in pro football history, he was a sprint star in HS. Look at Sammy Watkins, he was a sprint star in HS, as was Reggie Bush.

Come on man, stop working at not geting it, ok?

Blake
12-13-2014, 10:03 PM
I know more about any current football team if we are talking about speed than CBS or anyone else.

:lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lol :lol :lmao :lmao

Avante
12-13-2014, 10:10 PM
:lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lol :lol :lmao :lmao

Reminds me of you thinking Terrance West was obscure, hahaha!!!!!!!!! Your ignorance about all this stuff is unmatched.

I know nothing about baseball, so I don't try to talk about.

Blake
12-13-2014, 10:26 PM
Reminds me of you thinking Terrance West was obscure, hahaha!!!!!!!!! Your ignorance about all this stuff is unmatched.

I know nothing about baseball, so I don't try to talk about.

don't try to talk about football either.

pgardn
12-13-2014, 10:50 PM
The most important thing is hitting the hole quickly. Defenders getting to the ball quickly. That is what great speed will do. Teams that have the speed advantage have a huge advantage, you don't get this?

If an athlete has great speed he's going to have a great burst.

Stop thinking I;m talking about sprinters...ok? I'm talking about football players...ok?

Devin Hester is the greatest kick return guy in pro football history, he was a sprint star in HS. Look at Sammy Watkins, he was a sprint star in HS, as was Reggie Bush.

Come on man, stop working at not geting it, ok?

No. Absolutely wrong.

Thats what great ACCELERATION will do. Not great speed. You have not a clue as to what I have been writing.
And you talk all this track stuff and don't even understand basic terms.
Please stop.

AlexJones
12-13-2014, 11:40 PM
Hopefully Bama kills em

rogues
12-13-2014, 11:42 PM
I could give two shits about this game, tbh..fuck both teams..

NFO
12-14-2014, 06:23 PM
I was obviously talking about history as I always do. And I only deal in facts I assumed that was understood.

Speaking in absolutes eh. Sure sign you are full of yourself and are a loser. If you are so interest in history you showed know about Joey Galloway then.

These facts you speak of.

Next season Ohio State will have Parris Campbell a 10.47w cat on their football team, he is the only speed of note they recruited, so far.

Paris was on the team this year, so much for you claiming to know about every college football team and their speed. Only speed they have recruited so far??? Braxton, Bradley Roby, Curtis Samuel, Dontre Wilson, Dixon, etc...

The article was from last August and was the author's opinion that he was the fastest buckeye, which is not true if you actually knew the team speed like you claimed to know.

Avante
12-15-2014, 12:36 AM
Speaking in absolutes eh. Sure sign you are full of yourself and are a loser. If you are so interest in history you showed know about Joey Galloway then.

These facts you speak of.

Paris was on the team this year, so much for you claiming to know about every college football team and their speed. Only speed they have recruited so far??? Braxton, Bradley Roby, Curtis Samuel, Dontre Wilson, Dixon, etc...

The article was from last August and was the author's opinion that he was the fastest buckeye, which is not true if you actually knew the team speed like you claimed to know.

So tell me what kind of speed did Joey Galloway have? Give me his numbers.

Then you can run down the times all those you mentioned ran. It's real obvious you have no idea what real speed is.

NFO
12-15-2014, 01:00 PM
So tell me what kind of speed did Joey Galloway have? Give me his numbers.

Was timed running a 4.34 back in July, as a 42 year old. Has been timed at 4.18 at the combine. Fast enough for you????

Then you can run down the times all those you mentioned ran.

I thought you knew it all when it comes to speed on college teams. So you are admitting your not as knowledgeable as you claimed. Hmmmm, shocker.

It's real obvious you have no idea what real speed is.

It is real obvious that you are a blow-hard that provides little to no valuable information to any conversation.

TampaDude
12-18-2014, 09:03 AM
Children, please... :lol

Avante
12-18-2014, 01:28 PM
don't try to talk about football either.

You do know I can take you to school talking TT....right?

Avante
12-18-2014, 01:31 PM
No. Absolutely wrong.

Thats what great ACCELERATION will do. Not great speed. You have not a clue as to what I have been writing.
And you talk all this track stuff and don't even understand basic terms.
Please stop.

You are so wrong/lost it's comical, not a clue of any kind about speed/football. Yep, a huge waste of my time.

Blake
12-18-2014, 03:23 PM
You do know I can take you to school talking TT....right?

No you can't, but that's ok.

Avante
12-18-2014, 03:37 PM
No you can't, but that's ok.

Yes I can and I can't believe you don't get this....yet.

Blake
12-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes I can and I can't believe you don't get this....yet.

No you can't, but don't care either way.

Avante
12-19-2014, 12:53 AM
No you can't, but don't care either way.

Wrong as usual.

NFO
12-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Wrong as usual.

That phrase should replace "veteran" under your name. Would be much more accurate.

Avante
12-19-2014, 11:06 AM
That phrase should replace "veteran" under your name. Would be much more accurate.

Anyone trying to debate Big10 vs SEC when it comes to speed knows nothing about the college game. You look like a total fool.

NFO
12-19-2014, 12:58 PM
Anyone trying to debate Big10 vs SEC when it comes to speed knows nothing about the college game.

Never said that. Your ability to read and comprehend sentences is poor at best.

You look like a total fool.

Pretty sure you were looking at your own reflection on your screen.

Avante
12-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Never said that. Your ability to read and comprehend sentences is poor at best.

Pretty sure you were looking at your own reflection on your screen.

You cannot be this damn dumb.

NFO
12-19-2014, 03:01 PM

As dumb as you, not even close. You are on a whole other level of dumb.

Said certain players has SEC type speed, nevers said the league as whole was close to the SEC in terms of team speed. Like I said earler your ability to read and comprehend sentences is poor at best and you keep proving me right, which you will do again in your next response.

Avante
12-19-2014, 04:26 PM
As dumb as you, not even close. You are on a whole other level of dumb.

Said certain players has SEC type speed, nevers said the league as whole was close to the SEC in terms of team speed. Like I said earler your ability to read and comprehend sentences is poor at best and you keep proving me right, which you will do again in your next response.

The thing is no they don't have SEC type speed. There are guys in the SEC that run sub 10.20, nobody in Ohio State history has ran that fast. And I am talking football.

You're simply an obvious idiot.

NFO
12-19-2014, 05:26 PM
The thing is no they don't have SEC type speed. There are guys in the SEC that run sub 10.20, nobody in Ohio State history has ran that fast. And I am talking football.

Says you and you are wrong 99.99% of the time. You can say I'm talking "football" but really you have no clue what you are talking about.

You're simply an obvious idiot.

Says you and you are wrong 99.99% of the time.

Blake
12-19-2014, 05:36 PM

you have no idea what is being argued here.

You're fucking retarded.

Avante
12-20-2014, 01:21 AM
Says you and you are wrong 99.99% of the time. You can say I'm talking "football" but really you have no clue what you are talking about.

Says you and you are wrong 99.99% of the time.

I haven't been wrong about anything. Which is why I'm calling you an idiot.

Avante
12-20-2014, 01:23 AM
you have no idea what is being argued here.

You're fucking retarded.

Well let's see could it be the lack of SEC speed we see at schools like Ohio State?

Blake, ever thought of doing something about your need to criticize everyone? You really got it bad, honest.

NFO
12-21-2014, 04:20 PM
I haven't been wrong about anything. Which is why I'm calling you an idiot.

lol, you are wrong on just about everything.

You have not responded to any of my retorts to your assertions with everything but facts, which means your a) a bullshitter; b) have no clue what you are talking about; or c) are the biggest fucking moron on this site.

I'd say it is obviously (c), but cut you some slack and say it is probably a combination of a, b, and c.

How about you leave the real football threads to the posters that actually know football and you can hang out in your track thread and get a hard on every time the views increase and it was not because of you.

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:00 PM
I don't know who to root for.
I dislike both the coaches.

I guess either way I win.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Welp, lets get this shitfest under way...

Splits
01-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Ohio St. 23-17

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 09:02 PM
I don't know who to root for.
I dislike both the coaches.

I guess either way I win.

sup pgardn...how was your New Years?

unleashbaynes
01-01-2015, 09:03 PM
B-1-G! B-1-G!

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Said Oregon and Bama would win by a combined 100 points, so Bama by 61...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 09:06 PM
I think I'm gonna catch this Miss St/GT game during commercials... MS must win by at least 20..

then hen prolly the Clemson OU game.. The ACCis too weak

rogues
01-01-2015, 09:06 PM
What a fucking no catch..

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 09:08 PM
I think I'm gonna catch this Miss St/GT game during commercials... MS must win by at least 20..

Haven't you been keeping up with current events? The SEC fucking sucks...

rogues
:lol That SEC defense

Robz4000
Impressive opening drive for OSU thus far...

Clipper Nation

then hen prolly the Clemson OU game.. The ACCis too weak
I think I'm gonna watch an NC State game... oh wait, they probably aren't even televised, since nobody cares.

unleashbaynes
01-01-2015, 09:09 PM
osu lookin kinda scary

rogues
01-01-2015, 09:09 PM
I think I'm gonna watch an NC State game... oh wait, they probably aren't even televised, since nobody cares.
Who doesn't watch the St. Petersburg bowl?!..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 09:10 PM
osu lookin kinda scary
Ya if you watched football you would know that

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:10 PM
sup pgardn...how was your New Years?

Loud.
Very loud, kids shooting fireworks at my head.

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 09:11 PM
:lmao Only time NC State is relevant is when ESPN launches its annual Jimmy V week.

Robz4000
Holy shit Frizzle keep your meltdown out of this thread.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
What league are you even in? At least we have a chance to go to a title game one day... You guys playing Colorado St might get you a free big name bowl ... But never even a SHOT at the title

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 09:12 PM
:lmao Only time NC State is relevant is when ESPN launches its annual Jimmy V week.
Only time Miss St is relevant is when there's a pig pickin for mule days

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:12 PM
If OSU fails to get a TD here...

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:13 PM
If OSU fails to get a TD here...

Then what?

Clipper Nation
01-01-2015, 09:13 PM
What league are you even in? At least we have a chance to go to a title game one day... You guys playing Colorado St might get you a free big name bowl ... But never even a SHOT at the title
Three Fiesta Bowl wins > the entire history of NC State football

Does NC State even still play football? :lol

Clipper Nation
01-01-2015, 09:14 PM
And :lmao at NC State having a chance at going to a title game.... never in our lifetimes, Frizz :lol

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Then what?

Complete momentum killer. They finished a pretty dominant drive by shitting themselves in the red zone. Kinda reminds me of the Chargers' red zone offense, and that ain't good.

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Can we just stick to Ohio St. and Bama?

I need to decide which program I dislike more.
OU leads all but they have already been nuked.

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:17 PM
Complete momentum killer. They finished a pretty dominant drive by shitting themselves in the red zone. Kinda reminds me of the Chargers' red zone offense, and that ain't good.

I think Bama might have a hard time scoring.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:19 PM
You're right, their offense is all sorts of garbage right now. That QB of theirs is turrible.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Det hit!

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:20 PM
:lol fumblefaggots
Splits, could you gif that tackle?

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Unless Ohio State does what we just witnessed.

unleashbaynes
why is it so fucking hard for these neggers to hold onto a football today?

Robz4000
It begins.

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Damn my timing is good/lucky.

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Ok.

The 3rd string 250lb. Ohio St QB hurtled his crotch over a Bama safety.
Id like Case McCoy try that.

unleashbaynes
01-01-2015, 09:35 PM
good god that's infuriating. when you're on the 1 fucking yard line just line it up under center and pound it.

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Cooper goona be a handful in the NFL if he can get a decent QB

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Alabama isn't fucking around anymore...

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:47 PM
That was a safety...

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 09:47 PM
That's not a safety???

pgardn
01-01-2015, 09:48 PM
Saban is such an ahole.

unleashbaynes
01-01-2015, 09:49 PM
tcu should be here instead of the cuckeyes.

Splits
01-01-2015, 09:56 PM
:lol fumblefaggots
Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583), could you gif that tackle?

On vacay in Port A, no tools atm

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 09:57 PM
^
^

tcu should be here instead of the Semenoles.

01Snake
01-01-2015, 09:58 PM
How the fuck did OSU get in? Their offense is non-existent.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 09:58 PM
On vacay in Port A, no tools atm

:cry Splits pls :cry

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 10:02 PM

They got in on name alone. "The Ohio St." name carries more weight than Baylor or Texas Christian.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 10:02 PM
OSU fucking sucks

Clipper Nation
01-01-2015, 10:04 PM
They got in on name alone. "The Ohio St." name carries more weight than Baylor or Texas Christian.
To be fair, Failor didn't belong anywhere near the playoffs, "big names" aside.

Splits
01-01-2015, 10:06 PM

Because they beat Wisconsin, duh

pgardn
01-01-2015, 10:09 PM

The tie was a big thing.
But if UT was in TCU's spot, I feel confident UT would have been picked. Many more folks are going to watch Ohio St v. TCU. The committee would have emphasized Ohio St. really bad loss at home to va Tech, and would have taken into acct. OhioSt playing a 3rd string QB if UT was the other choice. Small private schools without big history are at a disadvantage imo.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 10:10 PM
He's dead jim

FkLA
01-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Predictable. Fuck the committee. I hope Bama curbstomps these sorry fucks.

jeebus
01-01-2015, 10:14 PM
What a shitty game. Battle of the overrated cum squads

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 10:21 PM
The tie was a big thing.
But if UT was in TCU's spot, I feel confident UT would have been picked. Many more folks are going to watch Ohio St v. TCU. The committee would have emphasized Ohio St. really bad loss at home to va Tech, and would have taken into acct. OhioSt playing a 3rd string QB if UT was the other choice. Small private schools without big history are at a disadvantage imo.

No doubt. If Texas was one of the "co-champions"....they would have been the #4 seed.

pgardn
01-01-2015, 10:24 PM
And we still have a game.

dirk4mvp
01-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Thread who you rooting for tbh? Still got any love for them home state Buckeyes?

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 10:29 PM
No Lyf3....did you just post that Ohio St. went undefeated? Then quickly deleted said post....

Clipper Nation
01-01-2015, 10:34 PM
No Lyf3....did you just post that Ohio St. went undefeated? Then quickly deleted said post....
:lmao Frizzle is retarded.

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 10:36 PM
What a catch.....wow.

Nice play call also.

jeebus
01-01-2015, 10:36 PM
oh shit, he did get a foot down

dirk4mvp
01-01-2015, 10:37 PM
come on ohio you can do this

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 10:37 PM
And we still have a game.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 10:38 PM
Alabama shitting the bed. Their 3rd down defense is Chargers-esque...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Hey Robz4000 the best coach in the league says suck his dick

rogues
Great catch..

unleashbaynes
What a fuckin dime of a pass and amazing catch....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
AND with a 3rd string QB

:cry but they don't deserve it

watch football before making stupid ass assumptions

01Snake
01-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Got ourselves a ballgame now.

unleashbaynes
01-01-2015, 10:40 PM
OSU WR that threw that pass is a better QB than tyrone spooks :lol

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Hey Robz4000 the best coach in the league says suck his dick

:lol Damn, another gay joke from you?

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Double post

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 10:43 PM
AND with a 3rd string QB

:cry but they don't deserve it

watch football before making stupid ass assumptions

Because it's obvious you do.

:lol thinking Ohio State is undefeated

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Because it's obvious you do.

:lol thinking Ohio State is undefeated

Did you see the post?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 10:45 PM
:lol Damn, another gay joke from you?
How is that a gay joke

benefactor
01-01-2015, 10:46 PM
:lol Bama...they are trying hard to choke this shit away

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 10:46 PM
I'm just saying the OSU tirade is unwarranted which they are showing and have shown all year. Only way you can doubt it is by not watching the games...

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Did you see the post?

I glossed over it. Didn't bother responding to it because Frizzle makes retarded statements roughly every post.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 10:49 PM
I glossed over it. Didn't bother responding to it because Frizzle makes retarded statements roughly every post.
You mean like "bama by 60"

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 10:50 PM
You mean like "bama by 60"

More like every time you post anything sports or life related.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 10:51 PM
More like every time you post anything sports or life related.
Good burn bro :tu

Splits
01-01-2015, 10:55 PM
:lol Bama...they are trying hard to choke this shit away

Hard to choke when you should have been a TD dog and one of the most overrated teams in cfb history this year. If LSU doesn't pull Faylor at home Bama would have been playing in the Holiday bowl

Clipper Nation
01-01-2015, 10:56 PM
I see Frizzle is back for Round 3 of the meltdown :lol

rogues
01-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Long-ass halftime, tbh..

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Hard to choke when you should have been a TD dog and one of the most overrated teams in cfb history this year. If LSU doesn't pull Faylor at home Bama would have been playing in the Holiday bowl

Even if Alabama lost to LSU....and went on to win the SEC Title Game...the committee still would have selected them as the #4 seed.

They would find some way to get the SEC champion in.....no matter if they had 2 losses or not.

dirk4mvp
01-01-2015, 11:09 PM
:lmao bama

rogues
01-01-2015, 11:10 PM
:lol Alabama putting on their best Chokelahoma performance, tbh..

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Alabama's defense is getting exposed. Did not expect this at all.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 11:11 PM
So basically you're saying he's consumed with himself...

Splits
01-01-2015, 11:12 PM
Even if Alabama lost to LSU....and went on to win the SEC Title Game...the committee still would have selected them as the #4 seed.

They would find some way to get the SEC champion in.....no matter if they had 2 losses or not.

That would be worse than Ohio St as 4 over Faggotaylor

Thompson
01-01-2015, 11:12 PM
So basically you're saying he's consumed with himself...

:lol Sounds like it.

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 11:14 PM
That would be worse than Ohio St as 4 over Faggotaylor

I agree....it's not fair. But I'm telling you Splitty....the committee overvalued this sorry ass conference all year long.

Splits
01-01-2015, 11:17 PM
I agree....it's not fair. But I'm telling you Splitty....the committee overvalued this sorry ass conference all year long.

Wut?

Is this real life?

rogues
01-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Ohio State should just continue to run the ball..they're carving this Bama defense up..

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Wut?

Is this real life?

Remember...I'm from Mississippi. It takes us longer to comprehend simple things....tbqh.

:lmao SEC

Splits
01-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Fuck this OSU QB is a beast. Hope he doesn't monkey up this game in the 4th, otherwise he may need to trasfer to Alltimechokersisbowlgaylor

rogues
01-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Bama stepped up..

Splits
01-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Remember...I'm from Mississippi. It takes us longer to comprehend simple things....tbqh.

Guess all the suckers from Piss and Gay are having to eat shit at the same time.

But hey, I'm with my pops, he graduated from Ohio St in 83, he's loving this.

pgardn
01-01-2015, 11:26 PM
I'm just saying the OSU tirade is unwarranted which they are showing and have shown all year. Only way you can doubt it is by not watching the games...

Did you watch the Va Tech game in Colombus?
I did.

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 11:30 PM
:lmao Bammer

rogues
:lol..

unleashbaynes
hoooooly shit. this is really goin down right now.

jeebus
lol SEC
lol SEC ready
lol SEC speed

playblair
01-01-2015, 11:32 PM
lol SEC
lol SEC ready
lol SEC speed

SEC ready:lol:lol:lol

unleashbaynes
01-01-2015, 11:32 PM
when the announcer said OSU had SEC speed i wanted to murder a puppy

Splits
01-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Bama in serious trouble with that POS offense, they can't score from 70 yards out, they live off of other teams mistakes. Their only hope is that OSU beast niqqer QB goes full monkey in the 4th

benefactor
01-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Avante curse lives on

rogues
01-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Don't choke Ohio State..

benefactor
01-01-2015, 11:37 PM
det n!ggerbeast

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Man, if Alabama blows this the SEC fucks will never recover...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Did you watch the Va Tech game in Colombus?
I did.
Week one? Backups first game? Did you watch any other games?

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Don't choke Ohio State..

Right on queue.....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Match ups are important. I don't see Ohio St outscoring Oregon. I don't see Oregon pounding out Bama though p

FkLA
01-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Real talk Ohio St is better than we all thought. Still shouldn't have jumped TCU though tbh.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Real talk Ohio St is better than we all thought. Still shouldn't have jumped TCU though tbh.

Agreed

pgardn
01-01-2015, 11:43 PM
One thing that strikes me as strange on ST, is people pop off way too soon.
This has turned fun having no dog in the fight.

Maybe both coaches will have Nervy B's rendering them both useless.
Only this is worthy of my undivided attention.

Pelicans78

Close argument. Ohio State had the same record with a tougher SOS, but TCU were more impressive in their wins. Baylor and FSU were the real frauds. Bears would have been embarassed on a neutral field against Bama, TCU, OSU, and Oregon.

Splits
Don't choke Ohio State..

Surprised you finally didn't bandwagon the favorite for once.

Pelicans78
01-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Agreed

Told you :toast

AlexJones
01-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Thread

pgardn
01-01-2015, 11:47 PM

See that's the whole deal. It's not supposed to be what team is best NOW.
Its a body of work thing. No one in their right mind would have put Ohio ST. in after Va Tech trashed them in Colombus.

Robz4000
01-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Told you :toast

Their third string QB may be better than their first.

hehateme
01-01-2015, 11:51 PM
anyone else watching this mayhemsale shit? people are tweeting that it is real and some dude got a 60in for 60 bucks...

Pelicans78
This game should go down to the wire.

rogues
What a response so far from Bama..

Thompson
01-01-2015, 11:53 PM
anyone else watching this mayhemsale shit? people are tweeting that it is real and some dude got a 60in for 60 bucks...

I wondered about that. The car ad didn't have any disclaimers that I saw (of course they can always say it was an obvious joke, like that F-16 offer some years back). I should have called, may I could have had a fairly new car for $200. Funny promotion if it's real.

Splits
01-01-2015, 11:53 PM

If the preseason rankings would vote honestly, acknowledging that beating a few top 50 teams (SEC) weighed less than beating a couple top 15 teams (Big 12) then they'll be on the outside lookin in next year. Big 12 bottom 5 sucks asshole donkey cum-filled bongs, while the SEC top 3 are borderline top 10

hehateme
01-01-2015, 11:56 PM
I wondered about that. The car ad didn't have any disclaimers that I saw (of course they can always say it was an obvious joke, like that F-16 offer some years back). I should have called, may I could have had a fairly new car for $200. Funny promotion if it's real.

not for sale yet, they are supposedly tweeting when it will be

Silver&Black
01-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Anybody else got that feeling that OSU is gonna pull an epic choke job???

AlexJones
01-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Please Bama please

Silver&Black
01-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Worst punt of all time........................

01Snake
Dat bounce, LOL

pgardn

Not a clue.
Even with that awful punt.

01Snake
01-02-2015, 12:03 AM
LOL

Silver&Black
:lmao Bammer

rogues
:lmao The fine specimen at QB for Bama, ladies and gents..

Pelicans78
If the preseason rankings would vote honestly, acknowledging that beating a few top 50 teams (SEC) weighed less than beating a couple top 15 teams (Big 12) then they'll be on the outside lookin in next year. Big 12 bottom 5 sucks asshole donkey cum-filled bongs, while the SEC top 3 are borderline top 10

Who did the Big 12 beat out of conference?

Splits

Briles gave the halftime speech

Silver&Black
01-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Briles gave the halftime speech

LMFAO....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 12:06 AM
LMFAO....
How we feel about Bulldog athletics

dirk4mvp
01-02-2015, 12:06 AM
awesome game tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 12:07 AM
SEC is best division top to bottom but their gap is not big at all

Silver&Black
How we feel about Bulldog athletics

:tu Nice burn, bro.

unleashbaynes
osu getting shaky

rogues
01-02-2015, 12:08 AM
:lol What terrible playcalling..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 12:09 AM
I bet you felt that burn during that GT game :lol..

rogues
01-02-2015, 12:09 AM
:lol Bamarefs, tbh..

Silver&Black
01-02-2015, 12:10 AM
I bet you felt that burn during that GT game :lol..

01Snake
01-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Props to Ohio win or lose. I dogged on them early and they've pretty much shit all over me since.

midnightpulp
01-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Cubby gotta be going nuts right now. Wringing them hands to the bone.

Pelicans78
01-02-2015, 12:13 AM
SEC is best division top to bottom but their gap is not big at all

Pac-12 has been a fairly close 2nd the past two seasons.

pgardn
01-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Pac-12 has been a fairly close 2nd the past two seasons.

I would agree.
The bowls games have not really changed my rankings. I just knew it was possible the SEC did not necessarily have the 4 best teams even though they had the best conference. This apparently escaped some peep's ability to comprehend. Not sure why.

Splits
01-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Cubby gotta be going nuts right now. Wringing them hands to the bone.

Hopefully more than his hands

rogues
01-02-2015, 12:17 AM
More terrible playcalling..now from Bama..

rogues
These punters are putting on a show:lol..

Silver&Black
:worthy: Bama's punter

Clipper Nation
:lol Bama refusing to take the refs' gifts

01Snake
01-02-2015, 12:18 AM
This Alabama punter definitely has a career waiting for him in the NFL.

Splits
01-02-2015, 12:21 AM
They should Jones every down. Dude is BEAST

rogues
01-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Jones is a tough son of a bitch, tbh..

Splits
01-02-2015, 12:22 AM
If Meyer has any brain you run this nigga 1st and 2nd down.

Silver&Black
01-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Ballgame

rogues
:lmao Alabama
:lmao Saban

unleashbaynes
man.....cardale is a tough tackle.

Thompson
I don't know that TCU could do this.

01Snake
01-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Ohio just made me eat a double McCrow sandwich.

rogues
But-but that SEC speed:cry..

unleashbaynes
al fuckin right.

Clipper Nation
:lmao The Avante Curse
:lmao Thread
:lmao Sisk
:lmao DesignatedT
:lmao Thompson

rogues
I don't know that TCU could do this.
They'd put up 50 on this overrated Bama team..

RD2191
01-02-2015, 12:25 AM
Lmao, eat shit tide.

Silver&Black
Congratulations to the new National Champions....the Oregon Ducks.

Clipper Nation
Congratulations to the new National Champions....the Ohio State Buckeyes.

fify

FkLA
01-02-2015, 12:26 AM
damn they're gonna pull it off

dirk4mvp
01-02-2015, 12:26 AM
student sections have corporate sponsors now? :lol

Silver&Black
01-02-2015, 12:27 AM
fify

Nah...Tampa's new QB got this.