PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread - Spurs at Mavs - Tuesday, March 24 - 7:00 CST - another Spurs W

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 12:10 PM
Mavs don't often have multiple games losing streaks but when they do, they don't turn them around when facing a true contender.

Parker has a tough matchup with Ellis. Ellis is also among the NBA steal leaders so Spurs can't get too sloppy throwing the ball around.
But if TD and Splitter continue to play so well together, the Mavs bigs will get eaten up. I don't see any Mav answer for KL at the level he's playing.

In a nutshell, the Spurs should have an easy time with the Mavs on Tuesday and I don't expect Pop to play too many lineup games as the Mavs aren't serious contenders anymore.

I'm thinking a double digit win.

:flag::flag::flag:

$pursDynasty
03-23-2015, 12:32 PM
Monte is the Spurs killer on the team, we don't do well with penetrating PG's but there are some stories out this week about the Mavs being anxious about Monte's moodiness, whatever funk he is in hopefully it lasts thru the Spurs games. If Carlisle lets Rondo run point we will be in much better shape against the Mavs.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Monte is the Spurs killer on the team, we don't do well with penetrating PG's but there are some stories out this week about the Mavs being anxious about Monte's moodiness, whatever funk he is in hopefully it lasts thru the Spurs games. If Carlisle lets Rondo run point we will be in much better shape against the Mavs.

agree. If Monte starts to go off on TP, I'd like to see what Mills could do. Not that he's a stopper but I've been impressed with him being able to stay in front of the PGs he's been facing.

SpursFan86
03-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Monta has been pretty terrible since the all-star break, Dirk has declined noticeably, and Rondo killed their offense...they've looked pretty mediocre as a team lately.

Would be huge to get b2b wins over Dallas and OKC.

Darius Bieber
03-23-2015, 12:54 PM
Even if Ellis has sucked since the break, everyone on here knows he will go OFF against Parker and the Spurs. Mavs by 20.

FromWayDowntown
03-23-2015, 01:01 PM
After Rick called them out last night for poor efforts, Mavs by at least 20.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 01:21 PM
After Rick called them out last night for poor efforts, Mavs by at least 20.

I don't think the Mavs are strong enough to just turn it on when they get called out. Not with the pieces they have. Rick will call them out every night. Eventually, they'll win a game and it will seem like it all worked. But in reality, they are just an average team and fodder for the Spurs.

SASdynasty!
03-23-2015, 01:32 PM
Hypothetical scenarios and subsequent ST reactions:

Parker goes 2/8 with 3 assists (win or loss) - "Parker sucks"
Parker goes 6/7 for 15 and 5 assists for win - "Spurs are so much better when Parker isn't shooting a lot"
Parker goes 6/7 for 15 and 5 assists for loss - "Parker stagnating the offense is the reason we lost the game"
Parker goes 2/4 for 9 and 10 assists for win - "See, we won without Parker scoring."
Parker goes 2/4 for 9 and 10 assists for loss - "If Parker would have just given us his average, we would have won."
Parker goes 13/22 for 28 and 6 assists for win - "Yah but he did it against a bad defense."
Parker goes 13/22 for 28 and 6 assists for loss - "Enrique playing heroball again leads to another Spurs loss."
Parker goes 16/22 for 35 and 10 assists for win - "We all know he can play in the regular season. It's the playoffs where he always chokes."

SASdynasty!
03-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Even if Ellis has sucked since the break, everyone on here knows he will go OFF against Parker and the Spurs. Mavs by 20.
Like last year in the playoffs when he shot like 40%?

Blizzardwizard
03-23-2015, 01:46 PM

Parker goes 6/7 for 15 and 5 assists for win - "Spurs are so much better when Parker isn't shooting a lot"
Parker goes 6/7 for 15 and 5 assists for loss - "Parker stagnating the offense is the reason we lost the game"
Parker goes 2/4 for 9 and 10 assists for win - "See, we won without Parker scoring."
Parker goes 2/4 for 9 and 10 assists for loss - "If Parker would have just given us his average, we would have won."
Parker goes 13/22 for 28 and 6 assists for win - "Yah but he did it against a bad defense."
Parker goes 13/22 for 28 and 6 assists for loss - "Enrique playing heroball again leads to another Spurs loss."
Parker goes 16/22 for 35 and 10 assists for win - "We all know he can play in the regular season. It's the playoffs where he always chokes."

Damn, bombs being dropped on Parker haters right now.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 01:47 PM

I'll take Parker 2/4 with 9 pts. and 10 assists all day long. As long as he isn't turning it over, no complaints or slights on Parker from me.

Silver&Black
03-23-2015, 01:52 PM

http://media2.giphy.com/media/b9aScKLxdv0Y0/giphy.gif

Dex
03-23-2015, 01:55 PM

Well, this just about sums up SpursTalk for the past three years for anybody who hasn't been paying attention.

TampaDude
03-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Kawhi misses both game-clinching FTs, and the Mavs win in OT. Book it.

apalisoc_9
03-23-2015, 02:37 PM
man the mavs are so bad right now because of Rondo..because of Rondo the match ups are going to be really easy defensively. The challenge is when Harris and Barea plays.

Parker can just go under everytime tbh.

Offensively, we're dealing with Dirk and Parsons here...

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 02:38 PM
man the mavs are so bad right now because of Rondo..because of Rondo the match ups are going to be really easy defensively. The challenge is when Harris and Barea plays.

Parker can just go under everytime tbh.

Offensively, we're dealing with Dirk and Parsons here...

So KL gets Parsons right? And Tiago on Dirk? I think that's pretty strong.

$pursDynasty
03-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Wow the haters can derail a thread quick, all I want is a Melissa Pic or two and some positive thoughts, sheeesh. The #2 seed might be difficult but not impossible to reach this late in the season and yet the cliff jumpers and negativity run rampant on this site.

apalisoc_9
03-23-2015, 02:42 PM
So KL gets Parsons right? And Tiago on Dirk? I think that's pretty strong.

probably.

We don't know what Pop is thinking.. Pop has put KL on ellis numerous times.

either way though..green and Leonard are both elite defender so it matters less.

This team should really exploit the Rondo and Dirk PnR defense..It's god damn awful. We will see if Parker and Tiago take advantage of this..

Malik Hairston
03-23-2015, 03:33 PM
Why would Parker guard Ellis?:lol..

Being able to hide Parker on Rondo is huge for this matchup, he had a lot of trouble against Harris and Calderon last year..the Mavs don't really have any mismatches to exploit in the starting unit..Dirk has been mediocre and is slower than ever, too, he's going to struggle if Splitter continues his offensive breakout week..

Mavs best chance is their bench vs. the Spurs bench without Ginoboli..Harris/Barea/Aminu/Amare could give the Spurs some issues..they'll also be fired up after Carlisle called them out for an embarrassing performance..

timtonymanu
03-23-2015, 03:37 PM
Wow the haters can derail a thread quick, all I want is a Melissa Pic or two and some positive thoughts, sheeesh. The #2 seed might be difficult but not impossible to reach this late in the season and yet the cliff jumpers and negativity run rampant on this site.

Yep. smh.

Back on topic, the Mavs are a mediocre team. The Spurs can and should win this game. Keep the win streak going.

K...
03-23-2015, 03:38 PM
If rondo goes off on Parker I'll turn in my player fan card. I think the spurs mav rivalry is enough to have the spurs give full effort and win. Dallas may make some runs but I think the spurs dictate the pace and win by 7-12 points.

SASdynasty!
03-23-2015, 03:38 PM

Being able to hide Parker on Rondo is huge for this matchup, he had a lot of trouble against Harris and Calderon last year..the Mavs don't really have any mismatches to exploit in the starting unit..Dirk has been mediocre and is slower than ever, too, he's going to struggle if Splitter continues his offensive breakout week..

Mavs best chance is their bench vs. the Spurs bench without Ginoboli..Harris/Barea/Aminu/Amare could give the Spurs some issues..they'll also be fired up after Carlisle called them out for an embarrassing performance..
Jose Calderon:

2014 Regular Season: 11.4 PPG, 4.7 APG on .464 shooting
2014 Playoffs: 10.3 PPG, 4.3 APG on .462 shooting

Try again.

Brazil
03-23-2015, 03:45 PM

not bad but you forgot the defensive aspect, on this one for instance:

Parker goes 13/22 for 28 and 6 assists for loss - "Enrique giving up on Defense everything he scored on Offense." nm who he actually guarded

SASdynasty!
03-23-2015, 03:55 PM
not bad but you forgot the defensive aspect, on this one for instance:

Parker goes 13/22 for 28 and 6 assists for loss - "Enrique giving up on Defense everything he scored on Offense." nm who he actually guarded
Oh yah thanks...Parker never plays good defense. I forgot.
https://youtu.be/GWsNBv57qB8?t=4m43s

Brazil
03-23-2015, 04:02 PM
Oh yah thanks...Parker never plays good defense. I forgot.
https://youtu.be/GWsNBv57qB8?t=4m43s

yw tbh

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 04:11 PM
you Parker sympathists are going to screw up the game thread and cause a Spurs loss.

Brazil

nowitzkikopf
03-23-2015, 04:24 PM

long time lurker, first time poster- this is fucking amazing.

Cloud786
03-23-2015, 04:29 PM
Manu Ginobili is probable for tomorrow's game apparently.

NASpurs
03-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Manu Ginobili is probable for tomorrow's game apparently.

:tu

Reserve guard Manu Ginobili (sprained right ankle) has been upgraded to probable and is expected to play in Tuesday’s road game at Dallas.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2015/03/23/ginobili-expected-to-return-vs-mavs/

TXstbobcat
03-23-2015, 04:35 PM
spurs
INJURY REPORT: Manu is probable for tomorrow's game at Dallas. Baynes is listed as out.
DETAILS » gospu.rs/1CiTbO9 (http://t.co/UdV9g8IP45)

apalisoc_9
03-23-2015, 04:39 PM
Probably is almost always a yes tbh...

Good to see manu playing. We need our best playmaker..Diaw, Leonard and TD is not enough

spurtech09
03-23-2015, 04:43 PM
spurs win by 5.....book it

Robz4000
03-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Sounds like Manu is playing tomorrow, so that should bring some leadership back to the bench. Hopefully Mills and Diaw show up as well.

boutons_deux
03-23-2015, 04:51 PM
Sounds like Manu is playing tomorrow

He probably won't be playing much, nor very aggressively.

milkyway21
03-23-2015, 05:38 PM
BEAT THE MAVS!

:flag: :cheer :flag:

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2015, 05:58 PM
He probably won't be playing much, nor very aggressively.I don't expect much trouble with the Mavs so should be a good game to ease him into.

SpursFan86
03-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Devin Harris is questionable, and JJ Barea is out. That means a lot of minutes for Rondo, which is a good thing for us.

SpursFan86
03-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Also, kind of surprised they're planning on playing Manu. I figured they'd give him one more day off and just wait to bring him back for the back end of the b2b at home against OKC.

timtonymanu
03-23-2015, 06:17 PM
I still feel Manu will sit out or have his minutes limited like it was against Cleveland.

Barea being out should help though.

apalisoc_9
03-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Devin Harris is questionable, and JJ Barea is out. That means a lot of minutes for Rondo, which is a good thing for us.

Damn..If the spurs lose without Harris and Barea...It would be like Losing to New York.

Malik Hairston
03-23-2015, 07:11 PM
:p:..

freetiago
03-23-2015, 07:47 PM
Spurs almost won without their 3rd stringers last time. As long as Rondo doesn't start draining jumpshots like he always does vs SA then it's an easy win. Just can't let them get offensive rebounds by Chandler slap outs and fast break points and they have no chance

Malik Hairston
03-23-2015, 08:07 PM
The team seems to be feeling pretty good right now, tbh:lol

http://i.imgbox.com/etnK0nDb.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/RevolvingFlawlessConey.gif

100%duncan
03-23-2015, 08:27 PM
I've never wanted the Spurs to win as many games in the RS as late into the season tbh. We need every win we can get. Hopefully we won't need Manu to do much his first game back.

100%duncan
03-23-2015, 08:28 PM
The team seems to be feeling pretty good right now, tbh:lol

http://i.imgbox.com/etnK0nDb.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/RevolvingFlawlessConey.gif

swagger of the champs tbh. DG is that nigga

Sean Cagney
03-24-2015, 02:50 AM
Damn..If the spurs lose without Harris and Barea...It would be like Losing to New York.

Nothing is like losing to that shitty team man, not even close tbh. Melo was out too smfh...

Sean Cagney
03-24-2015, 02:53 AM
I've never wanted the Spurs to win as many games in the RS as late into the season tbh. We need every win we can get. Hopefully we won't need Manu to do much his first game back.

I love your damn sig.... Good lord.

pgardn
03-24-2015, 06:59 AM
We need to bury Cuban and his patchwork crew.
Now.

It would be a nice message: Patience on just buying guys, wait your turn to become a team.

pgardn
03-24-2015, 07:01 AM
Nothing is like losing to that shitty team man, not even close tbh. Melo was out too smfh...

Oh, but Rajon Hondo was THE missing piece.
Heard that so much from Richass Dallas fans.

SupremeGuy
03-24-2015, 07:06 AM
I hope we push their shit in, tbh.

:flag:

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 08:52 AM

Carlisle is probably the 2nd smartest coach in the NBA. He knows losing without his full roster is preferable to getting blow out by the hot Spurs will all his players. Spurs better not take it lightly though. We've seen Pop do the same thing and cause plenty of trouble with 2nd teamers.

loveforthegame
03-24-2015, 09:40 AM
I hate losing to the Mavs. Go for the throat.

spurs10
03-24-2015, 11:02 AM
I love your damn sig.... Good lord. Good lord is right! Who is that?

Mugen
03-24-2015, 11:10 AM
Sit manu until OKC tomorrow tbh.

pppp
03-24-2015, 11:14 AM

Pretty much.
You forgot this one: Parker goes 16/22 for 35 and 10 assists for win - Spurs win by double digits after surviving a mavs run in the third - "Enrique heroballing caused mavs comeback and almost cost us the victory"

03-24-2015, 12:40 PM

BillMc
03-24-2015, 01:14 PM
Melissa leads to victory.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/nba/teamsites-nbateams/release/spurs/sites/spurs/files/content/images-gallery/2014/02/melissalead.jpg

Beaverfuzz
03-24-2015, 01:16 PM
Just kick their ass.

Silver&Black
03-24-2015, 01:21 PM
:flag::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

Beaverfuzz
03-24-2015, 01:23 PM

Ellis would love that.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 01:30 PM
Good...time to start thinking about the game and sending the positive vibes to the team.
Placed the obligatory bet on the Spurs (-3.5) which should be easy money. Haven't seen the quarter line yet.
I do see Melissa above. Cue Robdiaz to criticize Parker for a few posts. We should be good to go soon.
Should win by around 8-12.

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 01:33 PM

Ellis would love that.

Someone else will like it more

EDIT - took out picture or RJ. Seemed like a bad idea to have a pic of him in the thread. Jinx averted.

PingPong
03-24-2015, 01:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/H1HOtVX.gif

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 02:06 PM
first quarter bet is in Spurs -1

Dex
03-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Kawhi misses both game-clinching FTs, and the Mavs win in OT. Book it.

AjNE2N0SDzs

Beaverfuzz
03-24-2015, 02:26 PM
Someone else will like it more

EDIT - took out picture or RJ. Seemed like a bad idea to have a pic of him in the thread. Jinx averted.

That's a Hard Rick!

sananspursfan21
03-24-2015, 02:32 PM

Remember when every mavs player was a spurs killer? Right down to the end of the bench guy. From about 05-08

Budkin
03-24-2015, 03:18 PM
Really want this win. The Mavs have been struggling but they'll be on their A game against us as always.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 04:28 PM
not to long from now...I'm ready to watch another beatdown

milkyway21
03-24-2015, 04:44 PM
lol @ Amare lately...It would be nice if we can shut him up by beating the Mavs twice in a row ..
just hoping..

TXstbobcat
03-24-2015, 05:04 PM

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 05:12 PM
lol @ Amare lately...It would be nice if we can shut him up by beating the Mavs twice in a row ..
just hoping..

there's so much ancillary trash on the Mavs that makes the wins more enjoyable...Amare, Rondo, RJ...

LakerHater
03-24-2015, 05:36 PM
Manu Suitin up!

ManuTastic
03-24-2015, 06:09 PM
It's really funny reading the ledge-jumping going on in the Mavs forum:

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/game-coverage/2015/3/24/8281433/dallas-mavericks-vs-san-antonio-spurs-preview-mavs-face-a-tough/in/8045514

Malik Hairston
03-24-2015, 06:25 PM
It's really funny reading the ledge-jumping going on in the Mavs forum:

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/game-coverage/2015/3/24/8281433/dallas-mavericks-vs-san-antonio-spurs-preview-mavs-face-a-tough/in/8045514

Meh, SpursTalk does this after every playoff loss, tbh..

Shit, half the posters here did that after every regular season loss against a good team last year and the prior year:lol..this year has been surprisingly mild, though, I guess the championship does that..

rogues
03-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Malik how should I bet on this game, tbh..

Malik Hairston
03-24-2015, 06:28 PM
Malik how should I bet on this game, tbh..

I'm not betting on it, don't have a feel for it on either side, probably just going to play the Warriors game tonight, waiting to see if they're going to rest anybody out of nowhere..

ace3g
03-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Jordan Howenstine ‏@AirlessJordan (https://twitter.com/AirlessJordan) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/AirlessJordan/status/580473945662574592) San Antonio, TX (https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A3df4f427b5a60fea) Boris Diaw averaging 14.7 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists while shooting 64% from the floor over the last three games (all Spurs wins).

timtonymanu
03-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Jordan Howenstine ‏@AirlessJordan (https://twitter.com/AirlessJordan) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/AirlessJordan/status/580473945662574592) San Antonio, TX (https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A3df4f427b5a60fea) Boris Diaw averaging 14.7 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists while shooting 64% from the floor over the last three games (all Spurs wins).

Yep he was coasting all season. Just need Patty to get into rhythm now.

Dex
03-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Melissa leads to victory.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/nba/teamsites-nbateams/release/spurs/sites/spurs/files/content/images-gallery/2014/02/melissalead.jpg

BillMc doing work, as usual. Big game like this and these amateurs try to forget Melissa.

BillMc
03-24-2015, 06:47 PM
BillMc doing work, as usual. Big game like this and these amateurs try to forget Melissa.

Cheers, my friend. No one can ever forget Melissa, especially against the hated Mavs.

milkyway21
03-24-2015, 06:50 PM
Looks like Manu is ready to play ...

JUst no injury(again) Spurs :flag:

BillMc
03-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Winning Time!:flag:

SupremeGuy
03-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Dammit, Dirk had himself a little Nazi last night. You know that bitch will probably be pumped.

RD2191
03-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Let's play some good D, Kawhi.:flag:

TXstbobcat
03-24-2015, 07:05 PM
Leonard getting ready to go into beastmode against the mavs!! :flag:

LakerHater
03-24-2015, 07:07 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/24pl4l2.jpg

look_at_g_shred
03-24-2015, 07:10 PM
Just stay healthy :flag:

Floyd Pacquiao
03-24-2015, 07:11 PM
Watch pop put Marco on monta

BillMc
Just stay healthy :flag:
Amen

spursparker9
Timmy on Dirk:

“Definitely a lot of respect,” Duncan said. “I respect that he’s been here the entire time, how hard he works.

“I’ve gotten to know him a little over the years and he’s a good guy, but all that goes out the window when we play, obviously.

“We are both very fierce competitors and we want the best for our team. So with that said, especially at the end of the season run here, we have to give our all and put our best foot forward tonight.”

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2015/03/tim-duncan-says-dirk-nowitzki-is-a-good-guy-but-on-the-court-all-that-goes-out-the-window.html/

BillMc
03-24-2015, 07:12 PM
Another game taking forever to start. It's 2 AM here....

heyheymymy
03-24-2015, 07:12 PM
:bobo

timtonymanu
03-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Just win!

RD2191
03-24-2015, 07:14 PM
damn, got a bad feeling.

r0drig0lac
03-24-2015, 07:14 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hit.gif

ElNono
03-24-2015, 07:15 PM

RD2191
03-24-2015, 07:16 PM
whi whi

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2015, 07:17 PM
Mavs can't cover Leonard if he's on.

RD2191
03-24-2015, 07:18 PM
here we go

TheGreatYacht
03-24-2015, 07:18 PM
Kawhi still can't guard Ellis for shit

timtonymanu
03-24-2015, 07:19 PM
Ellis always Spurs killing

RD2191
ellis torching the spurs per usual

SupremeGuy
Fucking Ellis, this fucking piece of shit.

loveforthegame
Don't settle for 3s Leonard.

RD2191
and you're still a faggot

loveforthegame
Solid start.

SupremeGuy
VERDE!

r0drig0lac
Tiagoo

timtonymanu
03-24-2015, 07:20 PM
Long dick nigga

SupremeGuy
and you're still a faggotThe great, tbh.

cantthinkofanything
Parker shooting the J with no rebounders

100%duncan
03-24-2015, 07:21 PM
TiaGod

cantthinkofanything
Dirk can't cover Splitter

K...
oh man splitter is going to make Dirk cry soon

spursparker9
Tiago unstoppable

loveforthegame
Splitter. :tu

SupremeGuy
LMAO at Splitter's post "moves"

ace3g
Hakeem - Abdul - Jabarr - Splitter

RD2191
Splitter keep going mah nigga.

100%duncan
Mygod Tiago is a new man this week :lmao

ElNono
faggy shots going in :tu

LakerHater
03-24-2015, 07:22 PM
TIAGOOO!!

NASpurs
:lol I know Splitter has the ability to do this but that shit still makes me laugh

RD2191
Lol, Draymond Green.

TheGreatYacht
and you're still a faggot
It's funny cause you're fat :lol

SupremeGuy
It's nice to see a healthy Spurs team, tbh.

hater
Splitter patenting a new shot ss we type niggas :wow

timtonymanu
Golden God

Johnny RIngo
Tiago's murdering 'em - dude has been on fire the past week

BillMc
03-24-2015, 07:23 PM
Tiago looking good. He's perfect foil for Dirk

Darius Bieber
Ellis last game vs Suns: 4 for 22.
So far: 3 for 3, with a three pointer....

Robz4000
Splitter shitting all over Dirk. Unfortunately Ellis is shitting all over Leonard.

100%duncan
Tiago is a top 5 big man tbh...

MI21
03-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Not really sure why people are laughing at Splitters post moves, what's wrong with them? They are all finesse, which is fine, if he had the brute game to go with the finesse he would be a max player tbh

Also, still don't understand why Pop has Leonard on Ellis when Green has proven he can lock him down. Smh.

SupremeGuy
It's funny cause you're fat :lolYour crush sucks her boyfriend's dick and he treats her like shit while you cry from a distance...

Malik Hairston
Great start, keep exposing Dirk, tbh..

Hopefully Parker gets going, he doesn't have to worry about playing defense with Rondo on the floor, should be able to conserve all his energy tonight(not that he really exerts energy on D, usually:lol)..

RD2191
It's funny cause you're fat :lol
Yeah, no.

SupremeGuy
Ellis last game vs Suns: 4 for 22.
So far: 3 for 3, with a three pointer....Is normal.

100%duncan
I wonder why Whi is on ellis iirc it wwas green last playoffs

RD2191
Your crush sucks her boyfriend's dick and he treats her like shit while you cry from a distance...
:lmao

NASpurs
03-24-2015, 07:25 PM
Boris is more aerodynamic tonight

PingPong
Splitter with the Green patented layup.

Beaverfuzz
TONY!

TheGreatYacht
03-24-2015, 07:26 PM
Your crush sucks her boyfriend's dick and he treats her like shit while you cry from a distance...
It's funny cause you're fatter than him :lol

Beaverfuzz
TONY

RD2191
MVAPRKERRRRR

loveforthegame
03-24-2015, 07:27 PM
Double teaming Leonard is paying off so far. Great ball movement.

Beaverfuzz
Come on Kiwi, gotta get a better pass to TD there.

RD2191
come on kawhi

Raven
#beliless :cry

RD2191
hide your fire extinguishers

SupremeGuy
03-24-2015, 07:28 PM
It's funny cause you're fatter than him :lollolwut? You just told rob he was fat, is this your new thing?

NASpurs
03-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Watch Devin Harris go off on the Spurs per par

Beaverfuzz
03-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Good move Kiwi drawing a cheap foul.

Raven
kawhi bullying them niggas

Beaverfuzz
Kiwi
IT'S SO PRETTY!

loveforthegame
Yeah Leonard can't guard Ellus. He's hit a few shots but he's blocked him and gotten a steal. :tu

Beaverfuzz
How was that a foul on Timmuh?

RD2191
fuck off stat

TheGreatYacht
03-24-2015, 07:30 PM
This washed scrub continues to kill us

SupremeGuy
That fucker didn't call bank, tbh.

LakerHater
Wheres the foul??

timtonymanu
That flukey shit by Stoudemire :lol

Fuck, is Pop gonna pair Diaw with Bonner? In addition to already playing Belinelli.

RD2191
lolwut? You just told rob he was fat, is this your new thing?
its funny cuz im pretty skinny:lol and even if we were fat we can at least get laid:lmao

TheGreatYacht
lolwut? You just told rob he was fat, is this your new thing?
That goatee ain't hiding the chins

Beaverfuzz
03-24-2015, 07:31 PM
lol, refs...watch the fucking replay. If you're going to call anything on that play, it's a jump ball with TD and Amare (and even that wouldn't be a great call).

look_at_g_shred
03-24-2015, 07:31 PM
That goatee ain't hiding the chins
lofl

Malik Hairston
03-24-2015, 07:32 PM
Great start, everybody looks good..Mavs' offense looks terrible, they aren't going to win by relying on Ellis mid-range jump shots all night, along with Amare post-ups, tbh:lol..

They just aren't threatening at all with the current version of Dirk, he disappears way too often..Parsons doesn't have a role with their team, too, which is puzzling..

ElNono
03-24-2015, 07:32 PM
that was a good stretch of elite defense, tbh

NASpurs
03-24-2015, 07:33 PM
:lmao Beli

MI21
Belinelli/Diaw/Bonner lineup coming up - why you do this Pop, :lol

timtonymanu
Pop, why this lineup? Shit.

loveforthegame
That Marco defense.

PingPong
03-24-2015, 07:34 PM
Belli & bonner?

SupremeGuy
That goatee ain't hiding the chinslol if you really want to see a full body pic of me all you have to do is look in my profile faggot

ace3g
damn, still almost finished that

NASpurs
Good guy Pop is playing with one arm behind his back by playing this shitty lineup. Gotta give the crowd a game.

timtonymanu
03-24-2015, 07:35 PM
Sucks when Baynes is hurt. You have to choose between turds Bonner of Errors, ugh.

ace3g
Kawhi, lol

loveforthegame
Leonard is a beast.

ace3g
Kawhi again

Malik Hairston
:lol Parsons scores at will against Belinelli, but the Mavs don't go to him again on the next possession..smh..

timtonymanu
That rip by Kawhi. Beautiful.

Beaverfuzz
KIWI, WHAT A BOARD!

ace3g
Kawhi x3

LakerHater
WOW Kawhi!!!
...Again!

TXstbobcat
Leonard is a beast!!!!!!!!!!

SupremeGuy
Leonard is a fucking beast!

Beaverfuzz
KIWI
IS
ON
FIRE!

timtonymanu
That MAX player

loveforthegame
03-24-2015, 07:36 PM
Waive Leonard. Right now.

RD2191
HO LEE SHIT KAWHIMVP WRECKING HAVOC

NASpurs
:lmao Kawhi GOODNESS

TXstbobcat
Leonard3333333333

ElNono
max player doing max player things

spursparker9
Wow kawhi

atoyotagaspedal
What a fucking beast

SupremeGuy
Holy shit joestradamus's crush is getting mouth fucked tonight!

Raven
kawhi looks like the best player in the league tbh

PingPong
Leonard stealing candy from the kids.... literally!

Floyd Pacquiao
Kawhi <3<3<3

RD2191

tim_duncan_fan
Every once in a while, Kawhi squares up for the jumper like a true Splash Bros.

RD2191
03-24-2015, 07:37 PM
Holy shit joestradamus's crush is getting mouth fucked tonight!

r0drig0lac
no words to kawhi, the guy is unreal

DarrinS
KL, such a badass

BillMc
Kawhi doing work:hat

Malik Hairston
Man, Kawhi is just playing at a different level right now, this is ridiculous..

Apalisoc deserves an apology from the entire forum, tbh:lol..

KL2
The Spurs need to play them like this in the playoffs, feed ky the ball, post ups all day

TDfan2007
Kawhi is on a ridiculous level right now. What a sequence...

DieHardSpursFan1537
All hail the mighty Kawhi :king

timtonymanu
There's that Patty hustle. :tu

NASpurs
:lmao Maver-hicks

Beaverfuzz
Patty Thrills
What a flop but he was shoved.

ElNono
great D Paddy

vander
03-24-2015, 07:38 PM
man, kawhi plays rough, not that there's anything wrong with that

MI21
:cry KAWHI :cry

If he remembers how to shoot 3's, NB:lol = fucked

Beaverfuzz
Manu
PRETTY!

ace3g
Manu!!!

TXstbobcat
Manu!!!!!!!!!

RD2191
MANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LakerHater
To easy for Manu!

r0drig0lac
Manuuu

K...
oh man, manu didn't break nothing

NASpurs
:lmao crippled Stoudemire can still abuse Boner

SpursFan86
03-24-2015, 07:39 PM
that sequence by Kawhi right there :lmao fucking unreal

TheGreatYacht
Missed this nigga, tbh

RD2191
best you could ask for

timtonymanu
Great quarter!

TXstbobcat
Great start!!!!!! :flag:

ElNono
great 1st quarter... plenty of time to squander the lead

Beaverfuzz
Kiwi's going to Sizzler, he's going to Sizzler, he's going to Sizzler.

http://www.bet.com/shows/bet-star-cinema/photos/2013/02/the-evolution-of-wesley-snipes/_jcr_content/leftcol/flipbook/flipbookimage_10.flipfeature.dimg/021113-shows-star-cinema-wesley-snipes-white-men-cant-jump.jpg

8FOR!3
03-24-2015, 07:40 PM
Spurs are all of a sudden starting to play at a really high level and it's starting to not look like a fluke.

Malik Hairston
:lmao Felton is still so fat, tbh..

Beaverfuzz
Spurs are all of a sudden starting to play at a really high level and it's starting to not look like a fluke.

Well, how many games has the starting five played together this year? There's one key element.

Beaverfuzz
03-24-2015, 07:41 PM
:lmao Felton is still so fat, tbh..

He was called Cheeseburger Felton in Portland.

TXstbobcat
Kiwi's going to Sizzler, he's going to Sizzler, he's going to Sizzler.

http://www.bet.com/shows/bet-star-cinema/photos/2013/02/the-evolution-of-wesley-snipes/_jcr_content/leftcol/flipbook/flipbookimage_10.flipfeature.dimg/021113-shows-star-cinema-wesley-snipes-white-men-cant-jump.jpg

TDfan2007
Kawhi's mid-range jumper is approaching automatic levels. That's a big key in his development as a go-to guy.

MI21
03-24-2015, 07:42 PM
Hopefully this bench unit can just maintain the lead. The Mavs bench is pretty awful as well, so if it's bench vs bench they might be ok. Need to play through Diaw tbh

Malik Hairston
He was called Cheeseburger Felton in Portland.

Ya, I figured he would have made an effort to lose some weight and extend his career by now, though, but he's still fat as fuck:lol..

look_at_g_shred
Ya, I figured he would have made an effort to lose some weight and extend his career by now, though, but he's still fat as fuck:lol..
:lol

PingPong
2:48 for Bonner. It's enogh.

Johnny RIngo
03-24-2015, 07:43 PM
dominant first quarter. get this to 20+ at halftime so we can start resting the key guys for OKC tomorrow

LakerHater
KaWOW stats for ya:8 points3 boards2 steals1 block

spursparker9
lol pop

timtonymanu
Still hate that pussy RJ no matter what

TXstbobcat
Classic Popovich.