PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe Leads in All Star Votes

Donkeybong
12-25-2015, 11:45 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXFa4LUUwAAEg-C.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2015, 11:48 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXFa4LUUwAAEg-C.jpg

The Spurs were trying hard to get the best record before the break so that Pop can put Tammy on the team like he did last time he was coach of the All-star team...Tammy didn't earn his spot then it was given to him by his head coach and nary a whisper from Spur fan...:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 11:58 AM
Everybody on this forum grew up wanting to be Kobe Bryant.

BD24
12-25-2015, 12:53 PM
I don't think I dreamed of being a rapist when I grew up. For those of you that did though I guess we all have our own fantasies.

baseline bum
12-25-2015, 01:11 PM

You want to be black?

benefactor
12-25-2015, 01:40 PM
Luvas kin folk putting in work per par

whitemamba
12-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Landslide victory , no one is even close.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 02:03 PM
You want to be black?
We all grew up wanting to do whatever we felt w/o repercussion. Kobe did.

~O~
12-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Sympathy votes. Jesus christ.

daslicer
12-25-2015, 02:18 PM

Mainly Chinese voters and hardcore California voters are putting this scrub in the game.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 02:26 PM
What's funny--and 100% true--is that all the older Spurfans (w/ children) on this site made sure they sold enough churros to take their kids to the Laker games so they could watch Kobe play. No kid was interested in 15ft bank shots and/or 4-down offensive sets. They wanted to see Kobe.

DMC
12-25-2015, 02:27 PM
I think you're giving everyone too much credit tbh

DMC
12-25-2015, 02:29 PM
What's funny--and 100% true--is that all the older Spurfans (w/ children) on this site made sure they sold enough churros to take their kids to the Laker games so they could watch Kobe play. No kid was interested in 15ft bank shots and/or 4-down offensive sets. They wanted to see Kobe.
They also want to see the Ninja Turtles and Frozen, so that's more an indictment of the mental capacity of kids than an accolade of Kobe.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 02:31 PM
I think you're giving everyone too much credit tbh
You're older, to be fair

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 02:33 PM
They also want to see the Ninja Turtles and Frozen, so that's more an indictment of the mental capacity of kids than an accolade of Kobe.
People rarely learn to love certain sports when they're adults...what first takes you in is the ability to do certain things that you can only dream of. Kobe could do those things--Duncan couldn't.

DMC
12-25-2015, 02:34 PM
You're older, to be fair

I mean "grew up". Most here haven't grown up.

I wanted to be BJ from BJ and the Bear... drive trucks, fuck hot whores and have all the monkey you can take with you.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 02:37 PM
I mean "grew up". Most here haven't grown up.

I wanted to be BJ from BJ and the Bear... drive trucks, fuck hot whores and have all the monkey you can take with you.
You can still be that...just get a CDL

DMC
12-25-2015, 02:39 PM
You can still be that...just get a CDL

I grew up and realized wanting to drive trucks was like wanting to shovel shit.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 02:42 PM
I grew up and realized wanting to drive trucks was like wanting to shovel shit.
I shovel shit, but with a tie on!

StrengthAndHonor
12-25-2015, 02:46 PM
So much truth in this post, kudos.

LakerHater
12-25-2015, 02:46 PM
For the 2nd straight year KoMe doesnt deserve to be an All-Star & yet there is that TOSB!

DMC
12-25-2015, 02:47 PM
People rarely learn to love certain sports when they're adults...what first takes you in is the ability to do certain things that you can only dream of. Kobe could do those things--Duncan couldn't.

No one wanted to be a big. Everyone wanted to be Jordan or Dominique when I was in HS. Everyone wanted the ball all the time. No one talked about defense. There was no ball movement other than the inbounds pass. As we get older and learn the game, we begin to appreciate the Spurs style of play more than when we were kids.

LakerHater
12-25-2015, 02:47 PM
boom!

DMC
12-25-2015, 02:48 PM
Well that's different.

DMC
12-25-2015, 02:53 PM
For the 2nd straight year KoMe doesnt deserve to be an All-Star & yet there is that TOSB!
But he does. You're giving too much credit to the ASG. It's about what the fans want. If he wins the vote, he deserves it for whatever reason. Who cares if he cannot even walk, he's what the fans voted for. When people start to see the ASG as a popularity event instead of a collection of great players, they will be better able to cope with these things. I mean, the fans still pick most of the great players and I'd rather see Kobe struggle out there than see Kyle fucking Lowry or DeMonkey Cousins get a tech in a fucking exhibition game.

It's about entertainment. After 20 years in the league and 5 rings, 2 FMVPs and a RS MVP, this is to be expected. Thinking anything other than this would happen is naive. Just learn to grade the ASG as a charity event instead of an "All NBA" type thing. Eventually all of it will be about the same as the dunk contest where no one wants to be part of it.

Raven
12-25-2015, 03:16 PM
i think it's fair. everyone wants to see kirby ending his career, tearing his acl on a crossover in the all star game. if this doesn't happen, i'll consider the all star game a travesty and ask for refunds.

Pelicans78
12-25-2015, 03:31 PM

I grew up watching Magic and Kareem. They're my favorite Lakers memory.

Killakobe81
12-25-2015, 03:45 PM

Come on O, its an exhibition game wgaf and did you expect anything different?

steeledl
12-25-2015, 03:49 PM

Fucking corporate america.

LakerHater
12-25-2015, 03:55 PM

Yup & then they throw into everyones face, "hes a 18x all star, blah blah blah!"

~O~
12-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Come on O, its an exhibition game wgaf and did you expect anything different?

I don't care much at all about the all-star game and yes I actually expected Curry to have the most votes.

However to be frank, it should be reserved for players who deserve it so afterwards they call be called "former all-stars". The entire all-star game gets watered down if a player who deserves to make it don't. There's no fucking way in flipping hell that Kobe Bryant deserves that much votes over anyone. Its time to pass the torch.

?Lets be honest and stop this politically correct sympathy for Bryant. The reality is that he's not even a top 100 player in the league as of right now and the NBA had their media grunts and minions sp:downspin:in his shit so he can look good rather than a laughing stock of the NBA. He's awful teammate..which is obvious for many seasons. He doesn't deserve his starting role as of right now and he's been grossly overpaid. No sympathy from my end is coming for this guy.

I look at his stats..man..they're abysmal..........He's averaging the most three point attempts per game this season and shooting the worst in his career from three. VORP, BPM, DBPM...all negative. Christ. All-star game? Fuck that shit.

ElNono
12-25-2015, 04:09 PM
Magic had his AIDS appreciation All Star game, makes sense the league wants to do one of those for Cancer too, tbh

Chris
12-25-2015, 04:12 PM
I don't care at all about the all-star game. However to be frank, it should be reserved for players who deserve it so afterwards they call be called "former all-stars". The entire all-star game gets watered down if a player who deserves to make it don't. There's no fucking way in flipping hell that Kobe Bryant deserves that much votes over anyone. Its time to pass the torch.

It's Kobe's farewell tour this year. This season is all about Kobe, and what we as fans owe him for sacrificing for us. The All-Star game is a small pennance, honestly the Lakers should make the playoffs regardless of their record so Kobe can give something back to the fans. It's our pleasure and honour after all.

ambchang
12-25-2015, 04:24 PM
The flaws of democracy.

LkrFan
12-25-2015, 04:27 PM
The flaws of democracy.

Oh STFU already. It's like LeHype and Jim having more MVPs than Kobe. The white media don't get ASG votes my Asian s:loln. Neal with it. ;)

LkrFan
12-25-2015, 04:29 PM
The Spurs were trying hard to get the best record before the break so that Pop can put Tammy on the team like he did last time he was coach of the All-star team...Tammy didn't earn his spot then it was given to him by his head coach and nary a whisper from Spur fan...:lmao This is putting up some 13/8 numbers and still making the ASG shameful shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-25-2015, 04:32 PM
Everybody on this forum grew up wanting to be Michael Jordan.

Fify

Killakobe81
12-25-2015, 05:13 PM
I don't care much at all about the all-star game and yes I actually expected Curry to have the most votes.

However to be frank, it should be reserved for players who deserve it so afterwards they call be called "former all-stars". The entire all-star game gets watered down if a player who deserves to make it don't. There's no fucking way in flipping hell that Kobe Bryant deserves that much votes over anyone. Its time to pass the torch.

?Lets be honest and stop this politically correct sympathy for Bryant. The reality is that he's not even a top 100 player in the league as of right now and the NBA had their media grunts and minions sp:downspin:in his shit so he can look good rather than a laughing stock of the NBA. He's awful teammate..which is obvious for many seasons. He doesn't deserve his starting role as of right now and he's been grossly overpaid. No sympathy from my end is coming for this guy.

I look at his stats..man..they're abysmal..........He's averaging the most three point attempts per game this season and shooting the worst in his career from three. VORP, BPM, DBPM...all negative. Christ. All-star game? Fuck that shit.

This has nothing to do with that ..the fans vote and he is popular with lots of fans and hated on by plenty of others ...if it matters that much tge ones that hate Kobe (and there is plenty) should gave placed more votes for Steph and Harden.

Surprised he is leading though ...Steph led kast year and he us playing better this season but fans want Kobe on their one last time. For the record i did not vote for him stopped voting for the ASG over 5years ago

Killakobe81
12-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Lol watered down ASG?! You just realized that?!im a huge Lakers jomets but when AC green is voted a starter over Karl Malone the shit was bullshit probably before you were born ...who cares? Its a poularity contest ...kobe is popular in that teenager way everyone knows him but half of the fans hate his guts

lefty
12-25-2015, 05:20 PM
So Kobe is finally leading the league in something?

RGMCSE
12-25-2015, 05:38 PM
Unfortunately for laker fans Kobe cannot be voted into the playoffs. He has to actually earn that...

~O~
12-25-2015, 05:41 PM
Lol watered down ASG?! You just realized that?!im a huge Lakers jomets but when AC green is voted a starter over Karl Malone the shit was bullshit probably before you were born ...who cares? Its a poularity contest ...kobe is popular in that teenager way everyone knows him but half of the fans hate his guts

I didn't just realize that. I would expect the league to at least do something about it to make the all-star game more genuine but the voting system continues to fuck up. Really, I'd respect more if he did sit this one out. He knows himself that he doesn't deserve it.

I know how Kobe is popular but ejsus. he needs to sit this one out.

BD24
12-25-2015, 05:51 PM
I didn't just realize that. I would expect the league to at least do something about it to make the all-star game more genuine but the voting system continues to fuck up. Really, I'd respect more if he did sit this one out. He knows himself that he doesn't deserve it.

Your giving Kobe to much credit honestly.

Buddy Mignon
12-25-2015, 05:53 PM

The All-star game is for the fans. The fans have spoken.

~O~
12-25-2015, 05:56 PM
Your giving Kobe to much credit honestly.

Hmmm...maybe.

Fine. Fuck the all-star game for this season I guess. It'll be better when next season when fans are forced to move on just like the yao ming, shaq, rasheed wallace, etc votes.

pgardn
12-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Kobe and Santa.

Both disappointing mirages for kids. Nice to think about when youngsters were uniformed idiots.

Jzone
12-25-2015, 07:25 PM
Gonna be nice to see Kobe in the all star game, the haters can go fuck themselves tbh

Killakobe81
12-25-2015, 11:54 PM

Why would they? If the fans vote him and his farewell generates hype which equals dollars why the fuck would the league intervene? This is not the HoF juat an exhibition why does Silver care if Kobe is undeserving?
Stop being so fucking naive ...lol so you wont watch because of this? Lol

Thread
12-26-2015, 12:10 AM
You fuckers and this All Star shit.

I'm goin' to couch.

Thanks for the Christmas loss tonite.

Killakobe81
12-26-2015, 12:11 AM
You fuckers and this All Star shit.

I'm goin' to couch.

Thanks for the Christmas loss tonite.

I hear ya Cully wgaf?

Ashy Larry
12-26-2015, 07:22 AM
Basically a retirement watch. You can tell Bean is on his way out. When was the last time dude smile in a 30 point blowout before this season?? Can't say well deserved because of the season. Nonetheless, good to see him go out smiling.

ambchang
12-26-2015, 09:31 AM
Oh STFU already. It's like LeHype and Jim having more MVPs than Kobe. The white media don't get ASG votes my Asian s:loln. Neal with it. ;)

Yes, Asians certainly understand the protocol of a voting system.

ambchang
12-26-2015, 09:46 AM
This has nothing to do with that ..the fans vote and he is popular with lots of fans and hated on by plenty of others ...if it matters that much tge ones that hate Kobe (and there is plenty) should gave placed more votes for Steph and Harden.

Surprised he is leading though ...Steph led kast year and he us playing better this season but fans want Kobe on their one last time. For the record i did not vote for him stopped voting for the ASG over 5years ago

Not a lot of fans hate him compared to those who vote for him. You are talking about casual fans who know nothing better than news highlights. You have to understand the game to see how much a cancer he is to dislike him.

Besides, I just remembered people can vote multiple times so those who are fanatics (kobes tans) can just vote everyday to jack up the numbers)

ambchang
12-26-2015, 09:50 AM
Kobe and Santa.

Both disappointing mirages for kids. Nice to think about when youngsters were uniformed idiots.

Wouldn't be surprised Santa raped a couple of times. Spend all year isolated from the opposite sex with reindeers and elves, has the ability of breaking into houses, spies on people all year (voyeriusm). Could be fat white version of Kobe.

Thread
12-26-2015, 10:50 AM
Wouldn't be surprised Santa raped a couple of times. Spend all year isolated from the opposite sex with reindeers and elves, has the ability of breaking into houses, spies on people all year (voyeriusm). Could be fat white version of Kobe.

You got nary room. Your Neal raped as well. Then you hired him.

DMC
12-26-2015, 11:14 AM
I hope they build a stage for Kobe like they did for Mike and they have Kobe passing the torch (1st pass in NBA history for him) to some younger player. I hope they cheese it up so bad that they'll be cleaning the vomit and semen from the arena for months.

Thread
12-26-2015, 11:16 AM
I hope they build a stage for Kobe like they did for Mike and they have Kobe passing the torch (1st pass in NBA history for him) to some younger player. I hope they cheese it up so bad that they'll be cleaning the vomit and semen from the arena for months.

I hope Duncan loses his 1st 5th, $25 million, his wife & children.

tee, hee.

DMC
12-26-2015, 11:21 AM
I hope Duncan loses his 1st 5th, $25 million, his wife & children.

tee, hee.

Thrashed by Uncle Tom Rivers at home on Christmas fucking Day.

Tom showing you mercy for most of the game and you still couldn't play NBA level basketball

Kobe's 3pt shot treated like a Superbowl winning touchdown.

Bail Robinson, absent again with lame excuse.

Thread
12-26-2015, 11:34 AM
Thrashed by Uncle Tom Rivers at home on Christmas fucking Day.

Tom showing you mercy for most of the game and you still couldn't play NBA level basketball

Kobe's 3pt shot treated like a Superbowl winning touchdown.

Bail Robinson, absent again with lame excuse.

DMC in the pool of 29 with Bail.

ha, ha.

DMC
12-26-2015, 01:13 PM
DMC in the pool of 29 with Bail.

ha, ha.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/colourlovers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/red_letter_b.gif

ambchang
12-26-2015, 01:41 PM
You got nary room. Your Neal raped as well. Then you hired him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acquittal

Thread
12-26-2015, 01:49 PM

Neal raped & you know it.

ambchang
12-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Neal raped & you know it.

All I know is that he was acquitted. I wouldn't have known one way or the other if it wasn't for the court of law and I am not sure how you can be so convinced one way or another. Were you there? Do you know more than the entire court of law?

Mitch
12-26-2015, 03:30 PM

It's either two rapists or none, Chang :lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_re_Winship
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffin_v._United_States

Innocent until proven guilty, no guilt was proven.

ambchang
12-26-2015, 04:32 PM
It's either two rapists or none, Chang :lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_re_Winship
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffin_v._United_States

Innocent until proven guilty, no guilt was proven.

One is proven to be innocent by the court of law.

The other is assumed innocent due to payoff.

Faber ain't working in a hotel no more.

Mitch
12-26-2015, 05:13 PM
One is proven to be innocent by the court of law.

The other is assumed innocent due to payoff.

Faber ain't working in a hotel no more.

In one case the prosecution could not convict.

In the other case the prosecution could not convict.

That is all. If you are going to go by accusations alone then both parties are equally rapists.

Thread
12-26-2015, 05:17 PM

That is all. If you are going to go by accusations alone then both parties are equally rapists.

Both parties are rapists.

ambchang
12-26-2015, 05:41 PM

In one case the accused was acquitted.

In the other the accused could not be prosecuted because he paid the victim off.

It's like saying consesual and rape is the same.

In both cases two people had sex.

ambchang
12-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Both parties are rapists.

True. Kobe raped sexually.

Faber raped financially.

Thread
12-26-2015, 05:42 PM
True. Kobe raped sexually.

Faber raped financially.

:rolleyes

Mitch
12-26-2015, 05:53 PM
In one case the accused was acquitted.

In the other the accused could not be prosecuted because he paid the victim off.

It's like saying consesual and rape is the same.

In both cases two people had sex.

Innocence is assumed and neither parties had their innocence compromised. Saying anything else is simply assumption by your part unless you were Faber or Bryant's lawyer.

In both cases they are innocent in the eyes of objectivity. If you want to be fair, both are rapists.

ambchang
12-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Innocence is assumed and neither parties had their innocence compromised. Saying anything else is simply assumption by your part unless you were Faber or Bryant's lawyer.

In both cases they are innocent in the eyes of objectivity. If you want to be fair, both are rapists.

Sexual intercourse is known and neither parties had their sexual activities compromised. Saying anything else is simply assumption by your part unless you were Rapist or the victim.

In both cases they had sex in eyes of objectivity. If you want to be fair, both had sex.

Mitch
12-26-2015, 09:58 PM
Sexual intercourse is known and neither parties had their sexual activities compromised. Saying anything else is simply assumption by your part unless you were Rapist or the victim.

In both cases they had sex in eyes of objectivity. If you want to be fair, both had sex.

Fairness is calling both a rapist if you wish to call one that.

So...

Kobe & Neal raped

or...

Neither

ambchang
12-26-2015, 10:12 PM
Fairness is calling both a rapist if you wish to call one that.

So...

Kobe & Neal raped

or...

Neither

Nope. I already explained the difference but you continue to force your definition on me.

I have been fair, I draw the line at acquittal vs refusal to testify due to death threats.

Mitch
12-26-2015, 10:41 PM
Nope. I already explained the difference but you continue to force your definition on me.

I have been fair, I draw the line at acquittal vs refusal to testify due to death threats.

It's not my definition, it's objectively how the law works.

Both are innocent for the same reason: Prosecution could not secure a guilty verdict. Supreme court has made it clear that until guilt is proven, the defendant is innocent.

You're simply trying to cut it down to different shades of innocence, but that's subjectivity. You were not Bryant's lawyer so you only assume the details of their civil dispute.

So if you ever accept Bryant is a rapist, it only follows logic to assume Neal is one as well because you are basing it on accusation alone.

HI-FI
12-26-2015, 10:49 PM
I grew up watching Magic and Kareem. They're my favorite Lakers memory.
This. Magic is still easily in my top 3 favorite players.

I knew Kobe was a cancer from the start. Not all of us want to be overrated or sociopaths.

ambchang
12-27-2015, 11:50 AM
It's not my definition, it's objectively how the law works.

Both are innocent for the same reason: Prosecution could not secure a guilty verdict. Supreme court has made it clear that until guilt is proven, the defendant is innocent.

You're simply trying to cut it down to different shades of innocence, but that's subjectivity. You were not Bryant's lawyer so you only assume the details of their civil dispute.

So if you ever accept Bryant is a rapist, it only follows logic to assume Neal is one as well because you are basing it on accusation alone.

In the eyes of law they are both innocent. From my subjective views, they are innocent for different reasons, and kobes innocence is bought.

I do not find it logical to strictly look at this through the eyes of law. If so, neither are rapists and your earlier either or statements were illogical. My cut off point comes to the reason the courts determined they were innocent. And that is perfectly logical.

Mitch
12-27-2015, 12:09 PM
In the eyes of law they are both innocent. From my subjective views, they are innocent for different reasons, and kobes innocence is bought.

I do not find it logical to strictly look at this through the eyes of law. If so, neither are rapists and your earlier either or statements were illogical. My cut off point comes to the reason the courts determined they were innocent. And that is perfectly logical.

It is completely logical to view them from the eyes of the law because that is the only reliable point we have to go from. They are innocent for the same reason because neither of us have the details.

So if you want to throw mud, both are rapists since you can't be llogical while already making bias assumption.

Killakobe81
12-27-2015, 01:20 PM
Amb is just being an ass ...even if hush money was involved she sold her victim status and deserves no benefit of the doubt. She could have won her case then sued for more money she chose not to ...dont give me the death threat bullshit she got what she wanted ...paid.

The Reckoning
12-27-2015, 02:03 PM
popularity contest

ambchang
12-27-2015, 03:44 PM
It is completely logical to view them from the eyes of the law because that is the only reliable point we have to go from. They are innocent for the same reason because neither of us have the details.

So if you want to throw mud, both are rapists since you can't be llogical while already making bias assumption.

Doesn't mean the only logical view is the views of the law. The law has been proven wrong before.

ambchang
12-27-2015, 03:45 PM
Amb is just being an ass ...even if hish money ws involved ahe sold her victim status and deservesbno benefit of the doubt. Shw could have won her case then sued for morevmoney she chose not to ...dont give me the death threat bullshit she got what she wanted ...paid.

Sure she got paid, but the fact that we even know who she is before any legal proceedings means there was no chance she gets a fair trial.

Killakobe81
12-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Sure she got paid, but the fact that we even know who she is before any legal proceedings means there was no chance she gets a fair trial.

A fair trial? Kobe is the one thay needed to avoid a trial ...not her. He was the one with plenty to lose ...not her.

ambchang
12-27-2015, 05:29 PM
A fair trial? Kobe is the one thay needed to avoid a trial ...not her. He was the one with plenty to lose ...not her.

Getting jailed and losing millions as opposed to getting death threats murdered and gang raped? I don't know. Both had a lot to lose

Mitch
12-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Doesn't mean the only logical view is the views of the law. The law has been proven wrong before.

Yes, so prove it wrong or leave your bias at home.

Biernutz
12-27-2015, 07:12 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/c5547e3fc72532ce63ddb02a68db9499b2ca4569c869da0c0d f10ee2503fbf37_zps7gguefnc.jpg

lefty20
12-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Neal took it to the hole

Kobe finished in the sink

Neal > Kobe

Lettuce proceed.

ambchang
12-27-2015, 11:01 PM
Yes, so prove it wrong or leave your bias at home.

No, you are mixing concepts.

The law has been wrong multiple times, and my rationale is that what the law says may or may not be true, which is fully reasonable given the history.

Couple that with the fact that Neal was acquitted after multiple witnesses, including friends of the victim, testified against the victim, gives reasonable grounds that Neal was indeed innocent.

Kobe, on the other hand, did not go through trial after people found out about the identity of the victim, she received death threats from lunatics, refused to testify, and had the issue settled out of court. Did he rape? It's tough to say, maybe Kobe genuinely thought he didn't, but Faber insisted she said "no" multiple times, and Kobe insisted. Even Kobe's version included some variations of it. This, by definition, is rape.

Reck
12-27-2015, 11:06 PM
Youw two homos still going on on who raped who? Jesus

Mitch
12-28-2015, 01:13 AM
No, you are mixing concepts.

The law has been wrong multiple times, and my rationale is that what the law says may or may not be true, which is fully reasonable given the history.

Couple that with the fact that Neal was acquitted after multiple witnesses, including friends of the victim, testified against the victim, gives reasonable grounds that Neal was indeed innocent.

Kobe, on the other hand, did not go through trial after people found out about the identity of the victim, she received death threats from lunatics, refused to testify, and had the issue settled out of court. Did he rape? It's tough to say, maybe Kobe genuinely thought he didn't, but Faber insisted she said "no" multiple times, and Kobe insisted. Even Kobe's version included some variations of it. This, by definition, is rape.

The law could be wrong about Neal, but that is an assumption.

Fact is neither prosecution team could secure a conviction. Rape is illegal, both were put through the legal process for rape without a conviction. They are innocent.

99 Problems
12-28-2015, 05:12 AM
Yer real shame. Takes the all star out of all star. The status will mean jack shite from now on. We might as well call each other all stars and put it on our cvs.

ambchang
12-28-2015, 08:30 AM
The law could be wrong about Neal, but that is an assumption.

Fact is neither prosecution team could secure a conviction. Rape is illegal, both were put through the legal process for rape without a conviction. They are innocent.

Yes, an I laid out my rationale in why I believe Neal was innocent.

If you go by the eyes of the law, there is no point to debate. Kobes innocence is suspect.

DMC
12-28-2015, 11:13 AM
I have read both accounts and I would sooner imagine Neal being prosecuted than Kobe. Neal's accuser was drunk or so she claims and there is testimony to back that up however she did not say no. She admitted this much in court. These days I think he would be in prison for that. Kobe's accuser was sober, claims she was raped, that she changed her mind in the middle of all of this.

Of the two however I would say Kobe is the stupidest because he was already a professional athlete with a wife and millions of dollars and he pretty much risked everything for a piece of skank whore while Neal was just a student getting a piece of ass with his friend.

Mitch
12-28-2015, 12:18 PM
Yes, an I laid out my rationale in why I believe Neal was innocent.

If you go by the eyes of the law, there is no point to debate. Kobes innocence is suspect.

Then you're simply bias on the issue.

Molotov
12-28-2015, 01:13 PM
Mitch grasping at straws, nothing new here, IMO TBH.

Chucho
12-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Who gives a flying fuck. One time Hitler was voted into office.

Bush was voted into office. Twice.

****** Obama was voted into office. Twice.

What does that mean? People are dumb as fuck for two reasons:

1. Not realizing this is the perfect game for Kobe and really accentuates the theme of Kobe's season: Beat ass nigga being trotted around as a sideshow since he is playing for nothing. Might as well play him in a sideshow game that is absolutely meaningless.

2. Stupid enough to bitch about something that is 100% meaningless. Go outside or do something productive.

Nothing left to see here, move on.

Chucho
12-28-2015, 05:44 PM
I meant to call Obama a N!gger before I was rudely censored.

DMC
12-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Baxter HolmesESPN Staff Writer http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/holmes_baxter_m.jpg
Michael Jordan is not expected to attend Kobe Bryant's final game in Charlotte this evening, but a video message from MJ will be shown.

ambchang
12-29-2015, 12:16 AM
Then you're simply bias on the issue.

No.

Mitch
12-29-2015, 02:03 AM
No.

I'm out, Chang, your ass will argue the sky is neon pink.

ambchang
12-29-2015, 09:21 AM
I'm out, Chang, your ass will argue the sky is neon pink.

So anybody who things OJ Simpson is not innocent but think another acquitted accused is innocent is biased?