PDA

View Full Version : Decision tree analysis for sailors in bars

SpursforSix
03-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Question 1 : Where did you meet potential sex partner?
Bar in U.S. – proceed to intercourse
Bar in Olongapo – see Question 2

Question 2: Does she have pubic hair?
Yes – see Question 5
No – see Question 3

Question 3 : Does she have breasts?
Yes – Question 5
No – Question 4

Question 4 : Do you think she’s over 17?
Yes – Question 5
No – Question 5

Question 5:Hey Avante, you’re a pedo ya know?

clambake
03-04-2016, 01:15 PM
make it a decision cross.

cross: a thing you nail people to.

Avante
03-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Do I know how to guarantee attention or what, yep, a master at work. A bunch of dumb kids vs Avante, hahaha!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Ok, here we go....

I was an runnning back/sprinter in HS, 6-2 240 pounds of twisted young railroad steel. I ran a 4.6 on grass. Could bench 425 yep.....a monster. I had offers from Fresno State, CPSLO, Bakersfield State, Chico and Sac State. But my dad had his heart set on me joining the navy like he had and his dad had and his dad had. So I join the navy, I was 19. I graduated at 18, didn't start school until I was 6.

So after boot camp it's off on my first WESTPAC, (I'd make 3). First stop was Hawaii, first bar...The Red Noodle (go ahead Google it). Second stop was Viet Nam ( not really a stop, we just hung out there about 10 miles off the coast****). First R&R port.,...Subic Bay and Olongapo City.

I'd hit Hong Kong, Kowloon, Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo, ( few other places in Japan) in my 3 years and 10 months of naval service. Probably made it with....hmmmm?.....20ish hookers while over there. Never ever thinking I was with anyone younger than myself. Being a big guy I needed a full grown woman to handle all of me. So I searched them out, and you wanted someone with experience.

I went to COS on the GI bill and bought this home on a VA loan.

Imagine standing on a mountain top over looking the lights of Hong Kong and Kowloon with a tall Chinese girl (a rarity) with a cute little tattoo of a blue butterfly over her right or was it left breast? Those are memories you just never forget. Love the way she said...."Law-lee" (Larry)

I spent a week with "Joyce", yep bought her out of the bar, she was totally amazing.

*** our job was to launch illumnious shells at night, turning night into day. Yep, we'd hang on the fantail getting a buzz while watching the gunfire.

Talk about perfect timing............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7FWnbAaCI

So anytime I hear Brandy or this one I think about those days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyQUCYl-ocs

Saw the movie on board the ship. All the old salts getting up and leaving as all us young guys moved up to the friont row:king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rynxqdNMry4

Avante
03-04-2016, 02:38 PM
I know a bunch of you reading this have it figured out. Then we have Blake, these two dummies, ChumpStupid and a few others who never will. I'm sorry but it is funny ya gotta admit it, and they just keep coming back time after time, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubts at all if I said...."I have a thing for old women, 80ish"....it would be...."grannies everywhere find you appauling'....as these dummies gobbled it up, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clambake
03-04-2016, 02:55 PM
thats a terrible exit interview.

Avante
03-04-2016, 03:04 PM
thats a terrible exit interview.

I really am starting to pity this one, talk about a total bore, sheesh~~~~~~

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2016, 04:08 PM
I really am starting to pity this one, talk about a total bore, sheesh~~~~~~

Do you think God will punish you for having sex with underage girls?

Avante
03-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Do you think God will punish you for having sex with underage girls?

I'm Muslim and Mohammad had a 9 year old wife.

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2016, 05:47 PM
I'm Muslim and Mohammad had a 9 year old wife.

Are you also sexually abusing the kids that you and your wife foster care ?

Avante
03-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Are you also sexually abusing the kids that you and your wife foster care ?

Dude, we all get the fact you are one fucked up freak, ok? Any man messing with kids needs to be shot in the fucking head..ok?

Kool, stick to your...OH MY GOD SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. ...ok ya fucking freak?

clambake
03-04-2016, 05:55 PM
its their fault.

Avante
03-04-2016, 06:16 PM
its their fault.

Dude, did you really think bar girls took sailiors to their homes? Where did you get that idea at? Well?

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Dude, we all get the fact you are one fucked up freak, ok? Any man messing with kids needs to be shot in the fucking head..ok?

Kool, stick to your...OH MY GOD SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. ...ok ya fucking freak?

When are you going to shoot yourself in the head?

Avante
03-04-2016, 07:46 PM
When are you going to shoot yourself in the head?

A fucking freak like you talking shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!! Kool, you would have totaly freaked out over there. Imagine a sex pervert like you surrounded by willing females. You would still be over there, you would have went AWOL.

Avante
03-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Is this funny or what?

Avante...I hate buttermilk....YUCK~~~~~~~
ST... ya want some buttermilk?
Avante...did ya miss the part about ....I don't like buttermilk, see that...YUCK~~~~~~~~
ST...you want me to pour you a glass?
Avante...ah...hmmm?....I don't like it, see where I say...YUCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ST...here ya go, have some.
Avante....:bang

Avante
03-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Let me try a new approach, see if this works.

I don't put up with anyone who takes advantage of old folks, kids or animals, ok? Ya with me so far? And I will step in if I see anyone disrespecting old people, harming a kid or an animal. You do not play that if I'm around. Now have I made myself clear on this?

Let me guess, you little freaks took that as I push old people around, molest kids and hurt animals, right?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how many total morons do we have here?

clambake
03-04-2016, 08:05 PM
so far, one

Avante
03-04-2016, 08:12 PM
so far, one

Little man, how in the hell did you get this idea those bar girls took their customers home with them, well? Where did you get that stupid idea, well?

And...

How in the hell did you think I followed anyone home, what, she didn't have a car?

Dude, just how damn stupid are you?

clambake
03-04-2016, 08:22 PM
very good that you've stopped blaming others.

Avante
03-04-2016, 08:28 PM
very good that you've stopped blaming others.

Do you ever actually tak ..with....anyone? Are you capable of ever answering anything? So ya just ramble on totaly ignoring realiy? Just making shit up like some freak?

Unless you tell me how you thought those girls took their customers home with them I wiill put you on ignore. Now answer my question.

clambake
03-04-2016, 08:35 PM
nobody said that. i never said i thought that. you need to be more specific about that girl in fresno.

now......tell us everything about that child you followed home.

clambake
03-04-2016, 08:38 PM
don't leave anything out.

i'm trying to save your soul.

god bless

Avante
03-04-2016, 08:41 PM
nobody said that. i never said i thought that. you need to be more specific about that girl in fresno.

now......tell us everything about that child you followed home.

Yes you did so why lie? You said she had a Barbie at her....crib. So where did you get this idea she'd be taking a sailor home with her, well?

clambake
03-04-2016, 08:43 PM
ignorance is bliss.

god have mercy

Avante
03-04-2016, 08:56 PM
ignorance is bliss.

god have mercy

So ya can't even explain why you said all that stupid shit?

Dude, I've been trolling ya sooooooooooooo damn bad it's comical, now I'm bored with ya.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
03-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Let me see if I have this straight.

So all you guys here would have stayed on board the ship? Or, went to the bars but not buy any drinks for the ladies? So you would have spent 6 months listening to all your buddies talking about that good pussy while you are getting...0.....?

I have never seen so many trying to bullshit in my life. There isn't a guy here who wouldn't be right in the middle of it all just like all the rest of us were, so why the stupid bullshit?

So I walk into a bar with Chump, Blake, Spurswhatever, clamchowder, I Hustle and here they come....buy me drink??? So I'm the only one....ok? While those five get looked at as if they are weirdos or gay as they sit at their table all alone. The girls...."fags!"

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgardn
03-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Do I know how to guarantee attention or what, yep, a master at work. A bunch of dumb kids vs Avante, hahaha!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Ok, here we go....

I was an runnning back/sprinter in HS, 6-2 240 pounds of twisted young railroad steel. I ran a 4.6 on grass. Could bench 425 yep.....a monster. I had offers from Fresno State, CPSLO, Bakersfield State, Chico and Sac State. o]

Fkn liar.

You must be a completely uncoordinated straight line bimbo who can't even hold a football without dropping it.
That big and that fast as old as you are... this would have made you a freakish athlete in your time so you must have fallen over or ate your legs when asked to perform a football task.

One seriously deformed wanna be. The above is full fledged fantasy or you are profoundly physically and mentally retarded.

Avante
03-05-2016, 01:17 AM
Fkn liar.

You must be a completely uncoordinated straight line bimbo who can't even hold a football without dropping it.
That big and that fast as old as you are... this would have made you a freakish athlete in your time so you must have fallen over or ate your legs when asked to perform a football task.

One seriously deformed wanna be. The above is full fledged fantasy or you are profoundly physically and mentally retarded.

Dude, how many times can yu be wrong, wow!!!!!!

I was big and fast and if not for my dad wishes I probably would have played pro football. Sorry little man but you suck dick as usual.

I gained over 1800 yards my senior season scored 34 Td's. Led the league in rushing three previous seasons. And, I'm a white guy.

Little man, you do get a chuckle out of me, a fucking midget with a big mouth.

DMC
03-05-2016, 01:34 AM
More like you gained over 180lbs your senior season.

Those rose colored glasses Larry, they hide all the truth.

Avante
03-05-2016, 03:12 AM
More like you gained over 180lbs your senior season.

Those rose colored glasses Larry, they hide all the truth.

Why play that silly shit little guy?

I played flag football in the city league for 15 years, played in three HS alumni games.

You're weird half pint.

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2016, 09:18 AM

I was big and fast and if not for my dad wishes I probably would have played pro football. Sorry little man but you suck dick as usual.

I gained over 1800 yards my senior season scored 34 Td's. Led the league in rushing three previous seasons. And, I'm a white guy.

Did your dad advocate child rape? He held you back from your dreams ? :lol

I don't believe you were an athelete you love black men way too much plus you previously said you were addicted to cocaine and got into bar fights most of your life and as a result missing a few teeth....now you want us to beleive you were an athelete?

Yeah right an athlete on Olongopo shit river :lol

Avante
03-05-2016, 06:57 PM
Did your dad advocate child rape? He held you back from your dreams ? :lol

I don't believe you were an athelete you love black men way too much plus you previously said you were addicted to cocaine and got into bar fights most of your life and as a result missing a few teeth....now you want us to beleive you were an athelete?

Yeah right an athlete on Olongopo shit river :lol

I'm guessing your head contains so much cum (Cherry boy) your brain is now floating around in there.

I ran track and played football all thru school, then once in the navy I played naval base football and after that city flag football for 15 years. Played in three HS alumni games, my last at 43.

I have been bangin' n' clangin; them weights since I was 15. I'm a big thickly muscle stud, with these amazing dimples.

My dad would beat you to death ya little fuck if he read this, yep, he'd crawl thru this screen to get to your cherry boy ass. I've seen him yank a guy right out of his car for hitting "his" kid. You do not play that sick shit in the same county with my dad. That's where I got my attiude towards fuckig sick ass pedo fucks and sissy boy asses like you.

DJR210
03-05-2016, 07:38 PM
:rollin boasting (lying) about flag football accomplishments

Avante
03-06-2016, 01:41 AM
:rollin boasting (lying) about flag football accomplishments

Following guys around on the internet who say."ya shoot sick ass pedos". And you.."you pedo".....hahahaha!!!!! What ya can't read ya fucking dummy? You make a habit of just totally ignoring what people say?

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2016, 01:59 AM
I'm guessing your head contains so much cum (Cherry boy) your brain is now floating around in there.

I ran track and played football all thru school, then once in the navy I played naval base football and after that city flag football for 15 years. Played in three HS alumni games, my last at 43.

I have been bangin' n' clangin; them weights since I was 15. I'm a big thickly muscle stud, with these amazing dimples.

My dad would beat you to death ya little fuck if he read this, yep, he'd crawl thru this screen to get to your cherry boy ass. I've seen him yank a guy right out of his car for hitting "his" kid. You do not play that sick shit in the same county with my dad. That's where I got my attiude towards fuckig sick ass pedo fucks and sissy boy asses like you.

Unless your old man can catch bullets with his dentures I don't think so...:lol he would be pushing up daises tbh

Avante
03-06-2016, 02:08 AM
Unless your old man can catch bullets with his dentures I don't think so...:lol he would be pushing up daises tbh

I get this feeling you wouldn't do shit, too much of a fucking coward. Just a stupid Cherry Boy with a big fucking mouth. My dad would whip you up and down your street, then dump your faggot ass on your bitch mom's door step. Of course your dad bailed on ya years ago, he wasn't about to raise some queer.

clambake
03-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Props to Avante! you picked that savoy brown song.

listen to the lyrics. this is your theme song. I'm serious, you should embrace this shit.

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2016, 01:08 PM
I get this feeling you wouldn't do shit, too much of a fucking coward. Just a stupid Cherry Boy with a big fucking mouth. My dad would whip you up and down your street, then dump your faggot ass on your bitch mom's door step. Of course your dad bailed on ya years ago, he wasn't about to raise some queer.

Like I said....your old man would be pushing up daises right alongside you....I don't have time for fighting per se...you're just the kinda trick ass mark to get his ass lit up like a X-mas tree becsuse you think someone wont do it...go ahead Avante jump if you feeling squrilley.....I'm not a 12 yr old girl you can rape :toast

DJR210
03-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Following guys around on the internet who say."ya shoot sick ass pedos". And you.."you pedo".....hahahaha!!!!! What ya can't read ya fucking dummy? You make a habit of just totally ignoring what people say?

How is it following someone when said poster posts in nearly every thread in every sub-forum on the site? How does someone not engage you in some way when you're in every thread spewing the same nonsense? :lmao

Saw you were even testing the waters in the NBA forum recently.. god damn not even the NBA forum is safe from your shit smh

pgardn
03-06-2016, 06:53 PM

I would hush your fat ass up any day of the week in anything that requires athleticism.
Sitting on your ass does not count you coward of a liar.

You would have played pro ball... WTF happened when you got out? You know all those games you played for the Navy? Someone would have surely grabbed you and pulled you to an NFL camp with that size and speed. That's modern day 1st round material if you have any kind of football brain. Instead you raped little girls.

Fckn liar...

pgardn
03-06-2016, 06:54 PM

What HS?
Who was your head coach?

Liar...

SpursforSix
03-06-2016, 07:09 PM
What HS?
Who was your head coach?

Liar...

He went to Needhum Young.
Yep...coached by Peter O'file

Avante
03-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Like I said....your old man would be pushing up daises right alongside you....I don't have time for fighting per se...you're just the kinda trick ass mark to get his ass lit up like a X-mas tree becsuse you think someone wont do it...go ahead Avante jump if you feeling squrilley.....I'm not a 12 yr old girl you can rape :toast

You have no idea at all just how badly this would go for your faggot ass. Way WAY out of your league ya fucking freak, this is something you can't even fathom.............trust me~~~~~~~~~

Avante
03-06-2016, 09:53 PM
I would hush your fat ass up any day of the week in anything that requires athleticism.
Sitting on your ass does not count you coward of a liar.

You would have played pro ball... WTF happened when you got out? You know all those games you played for the Navy? Someone would have surely grabbed you and pulled you to an NFL camp with that size and speed. That's modern day 1st round material if you have any kind of football brain. Instead you raped little girls.

Fckn liar...

Wrong as usual.

You'd be the bug and I'd be the windsheild in anything you wanted to compete against me in....anything. You are on a whole lesser level little guy, trust me.

After my navy days a friend of my dads got me intothe insurance business, my mom didn't want me playing anymore football. Yes, I'd had fingers broken, a concussion, a sprained ankle and that was just HS ball.

Don't you get tired of being stupid?

Koolaid_Man
03-06-2016, 09:55 PM
You have no idea at all just how badly this would go for your faggot ass. Way WAY out of your league ya fucking freak, this is something you can't even fathom.............trust me~~~~~~~~~

I trust you bout as much as those 12 yr old girls you raped

Avante
03-06-2016, 10:19 PM
I trust you bout as much as those 12 yr old girls you raped

Stick to posting threads about how fucked up you are ya little sex pervert , ok? Don't ever try and play the bad man with me, that is not what little shits like you want to play, got it?

Avante
03-07-2016, 12:52 AM
This is funny, haha!!!!!! At first it was.....ya might have been with a 16 year old, then it was 15, then it was 14 and just maybe a little boy, then it was 13, and now it's...12.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Oh hell yes there I was sitting on a bar stool getting drunk with a 12 year old kid......HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you people have a brains at all? So my buddies would have thought what about seeing a buddy playing that sick shit....well?

Hell, why not a 10 year old:rolleyes

Avante
03-07-2016, 02:45 AM
I get the fact we have some really fucked up posters here, where if ya combined their IQ's ya get single digits.

I'll go real real real slow, ok ya with me?

I....would....shoot...a...sick...ass..pedo.

Ok now, can ya read, can ya comprehend that?

Ok little people, here we go....

Any...man...messing...with...kids....is...one..sic k....mutherfucker.

Ok, am I going too fast?

The big finish.

I...would..take...a...sick...ass...pedo...and...ma ke...this...sick...fuck...spend...a..day...with..K ool.

Ok, was that too complex for ya? Let me guess you're all confused now, right?

pgardn
03-07-2016, 10:16 AM
I get the fact we have some really fucked up posters here, where if ya combined their IQ's ya get single digits.

I'll go real real real slow, ok ya with me?

I....would....shoot...a...sick...ass..pedo.

Ok now, can ya read, can ya comprehend that?

Ok little people, here we go....

Any...man...messing...with...kids....is...one..sic k....mutherfucker.

Ok, am I going too fast?

The big finish.

I...would..take...a...sick...ass...pedo...and...ma ke...this...sick...fuck...spend...a..day...with..K ool.

Ok, was that too complex for ya? Let me guess you're all confused now, right?

So you would kill yourself?

I would ask you not to.
This act is not necessary.

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2016, 11:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7FWnbAaCI
OT, but this song sent me down the youtube rabbit-hole of shitty, yet inexplicably catchy 70's cheese rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy8ba2eL7cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ2ZNCip9YM

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2016, 11:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaE-sBJQixg

fuck you for distracting me, Avante

03-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Hell, why not a 10 year old

My god you're disgusting. Kill yourself

Avante
03-07-2016, 12:24 PM
So you would kill yourself?

I would ask you not to.
This act is not necessary.

Then ya wonder why I call you stupid.

Avante
03-07-2016, 12:25 PM
My god you're disgusting. Kill yourself

Those comprehension skills not too sharp are they slugger?

03-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Those comprehension skills not too sharp are they slugger?

you can rolleyes all you want but we both know you were actually being serious.

Avante
03-07-2016, 12:48 PM
you can rolleyes all you want but we both know you were actually being serious.

I was dead serious. Now go back and actually read what was said ok ya dumb fuck?

03-07-2016, 01:01 PM
I was dead serious. Now go back and actually read what was said ok ya dumb fuck?

you were contemplating the idea of having sex with a 10 year old. that much is clear.

Avante
03-07-2016, 01:07 PM
you were contemplating the idea of having sex with a 10 year old. that much is clear.

My God little guy are you this fucking stupid, ya are aren't ya? I'm not even going to bother trying to explain what I was saying there, you are beyond hope.

So you really haven't picked up on my stance about this sick sht, really really? Why totally ignore...."ya shoot a sick ass pedo".....well?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Avante
03-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Is this for real?

A guy says..."I find pedophilla the most digusting thing a man can be, and these sick fucks need to be wiped out?"

And it....

"you pedo you"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Little people just how fucking stupid can you be, what, ya can't read?

03-07-2016, 01:23 PM
talk is cheap, old fart

Avante
03-07-2016, 01:27 PM
talk is cheap, old fart

I hate to break it to ya like this faggot but that's all we can do on an internet forum......honest.

I would chop a sick ass pedo's head right off, ya don't mess with kids. You can't read little guy, well?

03-07-2016, 01:42 PM
I hate to break it to ya like this faggot but that's all we can do on an internet forum......honest.

I would chop a sick ass pedo's head right off, ya don't mess with kids. You can't read little guy, well?

That's just the stance you felt compelled to take after the backlash you got when you ousted yourself as a sick ass pedo. And the fact you keep desperately repeating it ad nauseam just further proves that point.

We all know exactly where you really stand when it comes to pedos, though. It just would be nice to see you being honest to yourself for once and admit it.

Avante
03-07-2016, 02:39 PM
That's just the stance you felt compelled to take after the backlash you got when you ousted yourself as a sick ass pedo. And the fact you keep desperately repeating it ad nauseam just further proves that point.

We all know exactly where you really stand when it comes to pedos, though. It just would be nice to see you being honest to yourself for once and admit it.

You mean when I posted this...

"Some years after my navy days I saw a thing on TV about the sex slavery thing over, and I got pissed off. Why weren't we told about that sick shit?"

That was the first time I talked about this. Now tell me how in the fuck do you..."you pedo"...out of that? And, I have always said...'ya shoot sick ass pedo's"....so why the bullshit?

We simply have a bunch of punk ass kids here acting retarded, yep, just liike you.

Dude, ya shoot a sick ass pedo right between the eyes........ya got that slick?

clambake
03-07-2016, 02:58 PM
hellhound train, man. embrace that shit.

Avante
03-07-2016, 04:19 PM
hellhound train, man. embrace that shit.

You cannot talk train songs without....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJnhdBpoBKM

But, my fav Savoy Brown (saw them open for Uriah Heep in San Diego) tune however is this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp1xPKsklyY

pgardn
03-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Then ya wonder why I call you stupid.

I don't wonder at all about this.
You did something reprehensible so you lash out.
Not much to wonder about...

Avante
03-07-2016, 05:01 PM
I don't wonder at all about this.
You did something reprehensible so you lash out.
Not much to wonder about...

Why not actually pay attention to what people say, ok? You seem to struggle with that.

Ever thought of doing something here besides Avante?

Avante
03-08-2016, 01:46 AM
Let me see the hands of those bored shitless with this silliness?

Come on little people it's time to let this go....ok? Ya really this bored/boring?

The last time I bought a hooker a drink ws in 1971, ok:rolleyes

pgardn
03-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Why not actually pay attention to what people say, ok? You seem to struggle with that.

Ever thought of doing something here besides Avante?
i did pay attention to what you wrote and how you calculated your bets and then presented it to the board.

Conclusion: You are a liar, plain and simple.

So keep "saying" and dig yourself deeper mister 240 4.6 lying sack of...

Blake
03-08-2016, 10:36 AM
The last time I bought a hooker a drink ws in 1971, ok:rolleyes

Did it come with a happy meal

Avante
03-08-2016, 11:23 AM
i did pay attention to what you wrote and how you calculated your bets and then presented it to the board.

Conclusion: You are a liar, plain and simple.

So keep "saying" and dig yourself deeper mister 240 4.6 lying sack of...

I once said....I own over 10,000 books and 6000 CD's. That got this same....liar/bullshit. So I took pictures and posted all that right here. I used to read,...."you Googled that"....over all my lists and knowledge of things, I no longer see that, yep people finally figured it out. Well, this is no different. I was a big fast strong footballer and if not for my parents I would have played college football and then who knows. I was a big HS star around here.

Sorry but you're wrong once again. Dude, why do you fight this so damn hard, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
03-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Did it come with a happy meal

Sitting in a bar.

Avante....so ya want another drink
cutie....sure.
Avante...how about a happy meal?
cutie....a what?
Avante...happy meal.
cutie...ah...this is a bar..ok?

Little man, just how damn stupid are you?

clambake
03-08-2016, 11:32 AM
this is a good thread for meeting new people, right avante?

03-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Sitting in a bar.

Avante....so ya want another drink
cutie....sure.
Avante...how about a happy meal?
cutie....a what?
Avante...happy meal.
cutie...ah...this is a bar..ok?

Little man, just how damn stupid are you?

ya really dont get it do ya slick? sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
03-08-2016, 11:40 AM
ya really dont get it do ya slick? sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about....

Dumb ass punks like you totally ignoring my stance on this sick shit because you're bored and need something to do.

I think I nailed it.

clambake
03-08-2016, 11:49 AM
have you ever heard the word "chomo"?

03-08-2016, 12:39 PM
How about....

Dumb ass punks like you totally ignoring my stance on this sick shit because you're bored and need something to do.

I think I nailed it.

How about...

I'm a sick ass chomo so imma try to hide it by repeating ad nauseam that pedos should be shot in the head.

Yep, pretty sure I got it little guy

Avante
03-08-2016, 12:47 PM
How about...

I'm a sick ass chomo so imma try to hide it by repeating ad nauseam that pedos should be shot in the head.

Yep, pretty sure I got it little guy

So I talked about me being a pedo on an internet forum, right? Stupid, who does that?

I talked about how fucked up it was to let USA servicemen loose over there without talking about that sick shit.....ok? That was what started all this stupid shit.

Damn you're stupid.

Show me anything anywhere where I say anything other than..."ya shoot sick ass pedos"....come on ya fucking faggot, show me.

clambake
03-08-2016, 01:39 PM
uh oh, now its back to "their fault".

need to go forward.

pgardn
03-08-2016, 11:01 PM
I once said....I own over 10,000 books and 6000 CD's. That got this same....liar/bullshit. So I took pictures and posted all that right here. I used to read,...."you Googled that"....over all my lists and knowledge of things, I no longer see that, yep people finally figured it out. Well, this is no different. I was a big fast strong footballer and if not for my parents I would have played college football and then who knows. I was a big HS star around here.

Sorry but you're wrong once again. Dude, why do you fight this so damn hard, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You want me to post your lies again?

Your books and CDs, I can't disprove this.
But what you actually write. Easy. Liar.

Avante
03-08-2016, 11:22 PM
You want me to post your lies again?

Your books and CDs, I can't disprove this.
But what you actually write. Easy. Liar.

So do I lift and have been since I was 15?

Did I run a 10.2 100 yards in HS?

Did I long jump 21 feet in HS?

Was I all league three seasons as a RB and a DB?

Was I the MVP in the city flag league and twice in alumni games?

Have I read a book a week since I was 12?

Have I won 12 dance contests?

Am I the most knowledgeable sprint aficinado there is?

Well?

pgardn
03-09-2016, 12:33 AM
So do I lift and have been since I was 15?

Did I run a 10.2 100 yards in HS?

Did I long jump 21 feet in HS?

Was I all league three seasons as a RB and a DB?

Was I the MVP in the city flag league and twice in alumni games?

Have I read a book a week since I was 12?

Have I won 12 dance contests?

Am I the most knowledgeable sprint aficinado there is?

Well?

I think you are one of the most under appreciated list makers on this site.

And that you lie.

The first statement is an opinion.
The second statement is a fact.

This is what I know about you.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 12:41 AM
lol city flag league

Dude is actually trying to brag about this.

Avante
03-09-2016, 12:41 AM
I think you are one of the most under appreciated list makers on this site.

And that you lie.

The first statement is an opinion.
The second statement is a fact.

This is what I know about you.

Why do you worry soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn much about Avante, well?

Avante
03-09-2016, 12:45 AM
lol city flag league

Dude is actually trying to brag about this.

Freddy Ford Chargers
Michael Young Broncos
Lupe Sanchez Steelers
John Henry Hamilton Northern Arizona
Mackinley Dillingham SDS

...were in that league. It was a real big deal around here.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 12:47 AM
Freddy Ford Chargers
Michael Young Broncos
Lupe Sanchez Steelers
John Henry Hamilton Northern Arizona
Mackinley Dillingham SDS

...were in that league. It was a real big deal around here.Of course it was, dear. That's why you are the only person on earth trying to brag about it. Makes perfect sense.

Avante
03-09-2016, 12:50 AM
Of course it was, dear. That's why you are the only person on earth trying to brag about it. Makes perfect sense.

Well I could have 100000000000000000 posts of just leeching off others. What a joke, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 12:51 AM
Well I could have 100000000000000000 posts of just leeching off others. What a joke, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!Flag football.

Adult men playing flag football.

And trying to brag about it.

CROFL

pgardn
03-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Why do you worry soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn much about Avante, well?

Im not worried about you.

But young girls and relatives should be.

Also:
Have you warned them about being a grotesquely oversized DB?
And that you play in flag football leagues that declare MVPs?

Avante
03-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Flag football.

Adult men playing flag football.

And trying to brag about it.

CROFL

Internet leechs who never ever do anything themselves and just come here to follow others around, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Avante
03-09-2016, 12:57 AM
Im not worried about you.

But young girls and relatives should be.

Also:
Have you warned them about being a grotesquely oversized DB?
And that you play in flag football leagues that declare MVPs?

Bullshit, I'm 90% of what yiu do here so why lie?

Yep, I was the league MVP beating out three frormer NFLers.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 12:58 AM
Internet leechs who never ever do anything themselves and just come here to follow others around, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!You tried to impress us with adult male flag football.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 12:59 AM

Yep, I was the league MVP beating out three frormer NFLers.Which NFLers?

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Which NFLers?

Dude, I already listed them, what ya can't read?

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Dude, I already listed them, what ya can't read?So how much did you make playing in these city leagues?

pgardn
03-09-2016, 01:06 AM

Yep, I was the league MVP beating out three frormer NFLers.

I don't do you here. See, your strange sexual nature has you self absorbed.
Why the hell do your leagues declare MVPs for flag football? WTF is that all about?

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Why the hell do your leagues declare MVPs for flag football? WTF is that all about?Right?

Why in the world would he think this would impress anyone?

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:10 AM
Why the hell do your leagues declare MVPs for flag football? WTF is that all about?

We played 10 games then a big tournament in Hanford va teams from all over the state of Cali. It was a real big deal, but you beiing a dumb ass.............

pgardn
03-09-2016, 01:10 AM
I would think a QB would be the obvious MVP in any flag football I played in. They were all very good. But we did not have MVPs. That would have been silly. How was the MVP determined?

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Right?

Why in the world would he think this would impress anyone?

Well when you're out there playing football at 45ish.

pgardn
03-09-2016, 01:11 AM
We played 10 games then a big tournament in Hanford va teams from all over the state of Cali. It was a real big deal, but you beiing a dumb ass.............

what years?

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:13 AM
I would think a QB would be the obvious MVP in any flag football I played in. They were all very good. But we did not have MVPs. That would have been silly. How was the MVP determined?

Nothing silly about it, where do ya get that stupid idea?

The award was voted on by the players. I must have impreesed some people, ya reckon?

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 01:13 AM
Well when you're out there playing football at 45ish.That's kind of pathetic tbh. Any 45 year old who would take such a thing seriously just can't let shit go.

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:14 AM
what years?

Does it matter?

pgardn
03-09-2016, 01:15 AM

So it was so big we never heard about it.
Shit.
We just don't follow sports closely enough and don't read enough.

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE=ChumpDumper;

That coming from a guy who hangs out on a messageboard only there to bug others, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! A guy who NEVER posts threads himself, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgardn
03-09-2016, 01:17 AM
Does it matter?

Yes.
You won MVP 3 years in a row. That has to be a record for a guy who was not QB in flag football. It was so important we must be able to verify it. Take a picture of your trophies and post it.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 01:17 AM
We played 10 games then a big tournament in Hanford va teams from all over the state of Cali. It was a real big deal, but you beiing a dumb ass.............Would you say it was a bigger deal than the Kings County Renaissance Faire in Hanford?

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:18 AM
So it was so big we never heard about it.
Shit.
We just don't follow sports closely enough and don't read enough.

Can you talk JC football here in Cali, well?

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Would you say it was a bigger deal than the Kings County Renaissance Faire in Hanford?

Of course not but neither is any football around here.

pgardn
03-09-2016, 01:20 AM
Yes.
You won MVP 3 years in a row. That has to be a record for a guy who was not QB in flag football. It was so important we must be able to verify it. Take a picture of your trophies and post it.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Of course not but neither is any football around here.So it really wasn't much of a big deal at all.

pgardn
03-09-2016, 01:24 AM
Nothing silly about it, where do ya get that stupid idea?

The award was voted on by the players. I must have impreesed some people, ya reckon?

So who did you vote for? The years that you won 3 in a row.

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:28 AM
Yes.

I already did, check the archives.

I was a pass rusher and a receiver. But it was my pass rushing that stood out. It took two guys to block me, meaning one less receiver.

Avante
03-09-2016, 01:30 AM
So who did you vote for? The years that you won 3 in a row.

Darly Minor, our tailback. He played for Oregon State.

Blake
03-09-2016, 09:14 AM
Well when you're out there playing football at 45ish.

http://blog.fantasytrophies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/lg-qb-with-ball-angle-272x300.jpg

BD24
03-09-2016, 10:18 AM
You tried to impress us with adult male flag football.
A little disappointing that no one called him out on posting that he won 12 dance contest :lol
Do you put that on your resume Avante?

Avante
03-09-2016, 11:38 AM
A little disappointing that no one called him out on posting that he won 12 dance contest :lol
Do you put that on your resume Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)?

We have two things going on here.

One....little dummies thinking they are messing with me.

Two...Avante knowing he is messing with little dummies.

Just look at how I control all this, yep...classic. One of the great troll jobs ever.

I get instant action, I have threads dedicated to Avante. It's..Avante, Avante, Avante, :king

Blake
03-09-2016, 11:43 AM
We have two things going on here.

One....little dummies thinking they are messing with me.

Two...Avante knowing he is messing with little dummies.

Just look at how I control all this, yep...classic. One of the great troll jobs ever.

I get instant action, I have threads dedicated to Avante. It's..Avante, Avante, Avante, :king

:lol keep convincing yourself you're winning here

clambake
03-09-2016, 11:48 AM
lance rentzal thought he was a winner too.

Avante
03-09-2016, 11:56 AM
lance rentzal thought he was a winner too.

I thought you;d finally figure out being a sailor in the bars is totally different that that situaton, but you cant seem to figure that out.

clambake
03-09-2016, 12:03 PM
I thought you;d finally figure out being a sailor in the bars is totally different that that situaton, but you cant seem to figure that out.

this is your problem right here.

clambake
03-09-2016, 12:03 PM
lance has the same problem.

Avante
03-09-2016, 12:12 PM
this is your problem right here.

I didn't have a problem. Dude, can you read?

clambake
03-09-2016, 12:20 PM
you set in your ways.

no more evolving for this old fossil.

Avante
03-09-2016, 12:23 PM
you set in your ways.

no more evolving for this old fossil.

I am set in my ways, and my ways are ya don't mess with kids as I've said. Anyone around me doing that will have a big problem.

clambake
03-09-2016, 12:29 PM
ya messed with kids and blamed others.

find a new angle. this one is pathetic.

Avante
03-09-2016, 12:44 PM
ya messed with kids and blamed others.

find a new angle. this one is pathetic.

No I didn't, what ya can't read?

BD24
03-09-2016, 04:43 PM
:lol keep convincing yourself you're winning here
Hes won 12 Dance Contest! 12 count em, yep. Pretty easy to see who is winning at life here you little freak.

Avante
03-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Hes won 12 Dance Contest! 12 count em, yep. Pretty easy to see who is winning at life here you little freak.

As you do nothing here but follow others around acting stupid, yep, you're a real winner alright.

BD24
03-10-2016, 07:06 PM
As you do nothing here but follow others around acting stupid, yep, you're a real winner alright.
Yea I don't have all day to sit around and make threads on a forum, so who is the loser again?

Avante
03-11-2016, 03:57 AM
Yea I don't have all day to sit around and make threads on a forum, so who is the loser again?

That guy who sits home collecting $$$$$ while the wife works, that's our winner. I was in that work force for 50 years. Now I make about what I was, sitting on my ass. So how ya doing....loser?

And,, it was her idea that I retire not mine.

Avante
03-11-2016, 04:13 AM
"Sally"

I was just a sailor in a bar
far from Cali
drinkin' a Singapore Sling
with a little cutie named ...Sally

she had a great smile
and big brown eyes
she told me I was special
not like the other guys

so we had our drinks
and danced about
then she took my hand
and said....let's go, let's get out

so there we were walking the street
I bought her a Fisher beer
and some monkey meat

she told me look
up in that Filipino sky
it was a full moon
then she said I was her guy

I looked down
into those big brown eyes
then she asked if I had any money
then I knew she was full of lies

now I'm back home
in the San Joaquin Valley
far from the Phillipines
and that lying bitch.....Sally

johnsmith
03-11-2016, 04:54 AM
This thread worked out really well for you avante....you totally don't come off as a guy that's trying to justify the horrible crime he committed.

Lol

Avante
03-11-2016, 05:01 AM
This thread worked out really well for you avante....you totally don't come off as a guy that's trying to justify the horrible crime he committed.

Lol

Just a kid in a world he knew nothing about long ago, only some dumb fuck like you wouldn't see that.

You do know that when asked..."we go fucky sucky?"...if you say..."no thanks"...you have badly hurt their fellings, right? And ya do know that $$$$$ was very important to them....right?

What does this look like to you?

OLONGAPO, Philippines — Edith's Bar was empty. For the moment, the dreams of Edith's bar girls were on hold.
Juanita Miner sat alone at a table by the wall, glumly staring off into space. Amie Veloria stood silently behind the bar. The "coldest beer in town," for which Edith's is famous, wasn't selling.
The bar was dark, except for the bright neon glow over the pool table. The jukebox was silent.
It was happy hour, but there was little joy in Olongapo.

The American sailors whose dollars make the world go around in this liberty city were all confined inside Subic Bay Naval Base, giving the people of Olongapo a glimpse of what life would be like without U.S. military bases.
If the presence of those bases is a highly emotional issue to many Filipinos, it is a matter of economic life and death here in Olongapo, which has been a home for the U.S. Navy for almost as long as America has been in the Philippines.
For better or for worse, Olongapo is hooked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, do you know anything?

clambake
03-11-2016, 10:12 AM
"girl you'll be a woman soon"

Avante
03-11-2016, 04:27 PM
The great Jackie Shane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUYW2iwimBw

SpursforSix
03-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Just a kid in a world he knew nothing about long ago, only some dumb fuck like you wouldn't see that.

You do know that when asked..."we go fucky sucky?"...if you say..."no thanks"...you have badly hurt their fellings, right? And ya do know that $$$$$ was very important to them....right?

What does this look like to you?

OLONGAPO, Philippines — Edith's Bar was empty. For the moment, the dreams of Edith's bar girls were on hold.
Juanita Miner sat alone at a table by the wall, glumly staring off into space. Amie Veloria stood silently behind the bar. The "coldest beer in town," for which Edith's is famous, wasn't selling.
The bar was dark, except for the bright neon glow over the pool table. The jukebox was silent.
It was happy hour, but there was little joy in Olongapo.

The American sailors whose dollars make the world go around in this liberty city were all confined inside Subic Bay Naval Base, giving the people of Olongapo a glimpse of what life would be like without U.S. military bases.
If the presence of those bases is a highly emotional issue to many Filipinos, it is a matter of economic life and death here in Olongapo, which has been a home for the U.S. Navy for almost as long as America has been in the Philippines.
For better or for worse, Olongapo is hooked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, do you know anything?

Lolz. Juanita Miner. That's rich.

Avante
03-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Lolz. Juanita Miner. That's rich.

The bottom line here little fella, is without us, it was hard times for those people. And if a girl spent all her time with a sailor and he...no thanks...she is out some $$$$, and that is a big deal. She just wasted a night.

I'm telling ya right now, yes I find sex with kids totally disgusting and totally wrong and something I'd never be a part of, but the parents of those girls needed $$$$ so bad, they really didn't care if she was 13, how fucked up is that? I;m talking the brothels and streets, I really never did see any kids in the bars.

Blake
03-11-2016, 05:41 PM
The bottom line here little fella, is without us, it was hard times for those people. And if a girl spent all her time with a sailor and he...no thanks...she is out some $$$$, and that is a big deal. She just wasted a night.

I'm telling ya right now, yes I find sex with kids totally disgusting and totally wrong and something I'd never be a part of, but the parents of those girls needed $$$$ so bad, they really didn't care if she was 13, how fucked up is that? I;m talking the brothels and streets, I really never did see any kids in the bars.

But you're no expert on guessing age.

It's probable they were there in the bar where you were at
It's possible you hooked up with one

Avante
03-11-2016, 06:20 PM
But you're no expert on guessing age.

It's probable they were there in the bar where you were at
It's possible you hooked up with one

I don't think so, I'm a big guy Blake, ok? I look for the bigger girls over there the well developed (for them). I also wanted someone who could carry on a conversation. I never once had this feeling I was with some kid, not once so if it did happen that would really suck, I don't play that sick shit. But I do seriously doubt it.

Most the girls I talked with had kids themselves and had to work the bars to support the family. I never heard anything about someone forced to be there.

Back then this all that young girl/sex slveryt thing was found in the whore houses not the bars.

Blake
03-11-2016, 06:24 PM
I don't think so, I'm a big guy Blake, ok? I look for the bigger girls over there the well developed (for them). I also wanted someone who could carry on a conversation. I never once had this feeling I was with some kid, not once so if it did happen that would really suck, I don't play that sick shit. But I do seriously doubt it.

Most the girls I talked with had kids themselves and had to work the bars to support the family. I never heard anything about someone forced to be there.

I'll Google some pictures and you guess the age so we can see how good you are at it. Deal?

Avante
03-11-2016, 06:27 PM
I'll Google some pictures and you guess the age so we can see how good you are at it. Deal?

Did ya miss the part about....could carry on a conversation? Without talking to someone you will struggle just going with a picture.

And, being fooled is totally different that lusting after children, totally different.

Why you so woried about this Blake, I haven;'t made it real clear I see sick ass edos as the scum of te earth, sure I have.

Blake
03-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Did ya miss the part about....could carry on a conversation? Without talking to someone you will struggle just going with a picture.

Just how far did the conversation go beyond "you want fucky sucky?"

Avante
03-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Just how far did the conversation go beyond "you want fucky sucky?"

You really don't get this at all do ya Blake? It was a big party, you danced, drank, talked about her family, her schooling, her likes, your likes, your family, as she tried to get her quota of drinks. Then when she finally acheives that ( or ya buy her out of the bar) then it's..."we go fucky sucky?" Now the taxi drivers, hotel clerks get in on it. It all works together.

You'll usually pass on buying her out because ya wanna party/dance and then fuck. Keep in mind all your buddies are partying with you.

Some real young kid simply wouldn't work, her immaturity would be obvious, some kid hustling drinks, come on guy. And, your buddies would dog the fuck out of you if they thought you were robbing the cradle, as we see here guys don't stand for that sick shit. It's universal.

clambake
03-11-2016, 06:43 PM
girl you'll be a woman soon

johnsmith
03-12-2016, 01:08 AM
Lol....every time avante explains himself it gets more disgusting and disturbing.

Blake
03-12-2016, 01:25 AM
You really don't get this at all do ya Blake? It was a big party, you danced, drank, talked about her family, her schooling, ....

Dude.....

smh

pgardn
03-12-2016, 09:21 AM

Oh that's the bottom line.

You participated in aiding a thriving economy for those people. Well then, I bet you feel all betters.

Avante
03-13-2016, 01:40 AM
Lol....every time avante explains himself it gets more disgusting and disturbing.

It's always the same story. Young guy in a world he knew nothing about. Then many years later seeing something on tv about the sex slavery situation over there. Which pissed me off, why weren't we told about that sick shit?

I never knew there was such a thing as sex slavery at 19.

Avante
03-13-2016, 02:36 AM
Story time.

Being the most buffed out guy in my company in bootcamp, I was given the...Athletic PO...billet. My job was to lead in jumping jacks, push ups and rife lifts (we used our rifes*** as a weight) and pick our Olympic team (basketball/track meet) among the barracks.

Larry....ok, so who here can sprint? (I was on crutches, sprained my ankle playing basketball)
Robert Gene...(lanky black cat from Louisiana)....I ran track.
Larry...ok Robert, ah...what did ya run the 100 in?
Robert....I ran a 9.5.
Larry...(I knew track, a 9.5 is smoking, but he did look the part and nobody else said shit)

So the big day came and there's Robert Gene in lane 5 on a shoddy dirt track wearing tennis shoes and dungarees and a t-shirt. On your mark, set....BOOM!!!!!!! It was over after two steps, Robert was simply gone.....zooommm. He won by a solid 15 yards. The time...10.0 flat.

After the meet.

Larry....Robert, how did you do at your state meet in Louisiana?
Robert....ah shucks I was just funnin' ya, I never ran no track. But I'm fast.
Larry...no shit.

*** just props, we had no firing pins:rolleyes