PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I'm getting kinda pissed at this notion that all snitching is wrong

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Listen what SheAngelo did to Swaggy Pussy is wrong indeed...I wouldn't want to play with him ever again....yoh don't set your teammate up, asking leading questions as if you're trying to learn the game and then post that shit online...it's as foul as it gets...

However it is perfectly OK in my book to save your own ass from jail time as long as you're telling the truth....listen guys what Kobe did to Shaq was a perfect example of acceptable snitching....he had no idea he was being recorded by the cops and so he said what he needed to say to save himself from spurilous (I have no idea what that word means but it sounds good) accusations and more importantly saved himself from jail time....

I honestly admit...if I'm facing any amount of jail time I don't fucking care...if snitching will help me then so be it...I'm not giving up a life of pussy in the free world in exchange for gay pride sex behind bars because I didn't snitch....fuck yall I'm happy to be a bitch as snitch as I feel the need to be....you may not agree but my view is gangsta...it's real street talk...and I'm proud to be honest about...I'm not a general snitch but rather a snitch with caveats....and despite lying about it all of you are too...

Nick Young was a victim of SheAngelo and Kobe was a victim of the Cops.

Splits
04-01-2016, 09:04 AM
What the fuck are you doing here, isn't your GPA suffering?

Not surprised to see a welching snitch defending snitching. Par for the course. A bitch is a bitch. A snitch is a snitch

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2016, 09:06 AM

Not surprised to see a welching snitch defending snitching. Par for the course. A bitch is a bitch. A snitch is a snitch

Come on Splitty you know I'm right....snitching is ok in some cases....nothing wrong with it...let's just be honest....

Joseph Kony
04-01-2016, 09:08 AM
faggot

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2016, 09:13 AM
u know why this clown isnt gettin a beating for snitching...clown still livng in moms basement rent free

chunticakes
04-01-2016, 09:20 AM
u know why this clown isnt gettin a beating for snitching...clown still livng in moms basement rent free

I agree with the guy with Tourette's.

04-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Come on Splitty you know I'm right....snitching is ok in some cases....nothing wrong with it...let's just be honest....

Like when someone keeps bombing your shitty threads? :downspin:

Thread
04-01-2016, 09:45 AM

You got nary room. Your Rodman told on Robinson in the middle of your playoff run.

Splits
04-01-2016, 10:07 AM
^stupid

Thread
04-01-2016, 10:11 AM
^stupid

Only because you're in the same line & you don't like that.

Tough shit. You dish it. You can take it.

Splits
04-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Only because you're in the same line & you don't like that.

No. It's just dumb. Nobody knows what you're talking about. Even me, the most hardcore.

Thread
04-01-2016, 10:20 AM
No. It's just dumb. Nobody knows what you're talking about. Even me, the most hardcore.

Of course they don't. It wasn't blasted all over creation when it went down. The only reason it even got mentioned was because Robinson was a Christian. If he'd a tried to turn Rodman to Judaism we'd a heard absolutely nary a fuckin' word...no matter that Rodman ratted out during the playoff run.

+ there ain't no % taking the Spurs to the whipping post. You didn't get taken there when Amy ratted out. You didn't get taken there when you lost your 1st 5th, and you didn't get taken there when you were having key parties.

But, Splits, here, motherfucker, you're gettin' taken there, strapped to it and I'm turnin' your asses into two Jap flags.*

*denotes unless I'm in the Reading Room.

Splits
04-01-2016, 10:34 AM
^stupid

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Listen what SheAngelo did to Swaggy Pussy is wrong indeed...I wouldn't want to play with him ever again....yoh don't set your teammate up, asking leading questions as if you're trying to learn the game and then post that shit online...it's as foul as it gets...

However it is perfectly OK in my book to save your own ass from jail time as long as you're telling the truth....listen guys what Kobe did to Shaq was a perfect example of acceptable snitching....he had no idea he was being recorded by the cops and so he said what he needed to say to save himself from spurilous (I have no idea what that word means but it sounds good) accusations and more importantly saved himself from jail time....

I honestly admit...if I'm facing any amount of jail time I don't fucking care...if snitching will help me then so be it...I'm not giving up a life of pussy in the free world in exchange for gay pride sex behind bars because I didn't snitch....fuck yall I'm happy to be a bitch as snitch as I feel the need to be....you may not agree but my view is gangsta...it's real street talk...and I'm proud to be honest about...I'm not a general snitch but rather a snitch with caveats....and despite lying about it all of you are too...

He didnt leak it everyone has confirmed that.
How it got leaked and why he recorded in the first place are still questions he needs to answer and or be accountable for.

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 10:54 AM

I agree with the premise Kool, but that is not being about the No snitching life. If you or Kobe will do it to save your own skin (or ass) then any gangster will see you as weak and not to be trusted because you will sell out la familia to save your own ass. Again not saying I wouldnt do the same damn thing but that is why I cant deal drugs because if I got "pinched" I am snitchin like a bitch and going in to Witness protection under an assumed name.

ambchang
04-01-2016, 11:04 AM
You got nary room. Your Rodman told on Robinson in the middle of your playoff run.

You weren't here to lodge it then. Your regrets are your own.

koriwhat
04-01-2016, 11:39 AM

I got in some trouble back when i was 23 and guess what, i didn't snitch. Was looking at 3 yrs minimum too.

Snitches are right up there with pedo's in my book. Both a couple lame ass bitches.

Jenks
04-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Of course they don't. It wasn't blasted all over creation when it went down. The only reason it even got mentioned was because Robinson was a Christian. If he'd a tried to turn Rodman to Judaism we'd a heard absolutely nary a fuckin' word...no matter that Rodman ratted out during the playoff run.

+ there ain't no % taking the Spurs to the whipping post. You didn't get taken there when Amy ratted out. You didn't get taken there when you lost your 1st 5th, and you didn't get taken there when you were having key parties.

But, Splits, here, motherfucker, you're gettin' taken there, strapped to it and I'm turnin' your asses into two Jap flags.*

*denotes unless I'm in the Reading Room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Thread
04-01-2016, 11:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Not dumber,,,they just don blinders.

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2016, 12:08 PM
I got in some trouble back when i was 23 and guess what, i didn't snitch. Was looking at 3 yrs minimum too.

Snitches are right up there with pedo's in my book. Both a couple lame ass bitches.

Sure...you didn't snitch...so you went to jail and came out with calf tats....you fucking faggot

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2016, 12:15 PM
I agree with the premise Kool, but that is not being about the No snitching life. If you or Kobe will do it to save your own skin (or ass) then any gangster will see you as weak and not to be trusted because you will sell out la familia to save your own ass. Again not saying I wouldnt do the same damn thing but that is why I cant deal drugs because if I got "pinched" I am snitchin like a bitch and going in to Witness protection under an assumed name.

Yeah man....I'm with ya...why I would never fuck with drugs..but the truth is Killa prisons are full of guys who didn't snitch. ...would you spend 10, 20, 30 yrs doing fed time because you wouldn't snitch? Fuck not me....life is too short as it is...Imma stay out here chasing pussy instead of eating shit food and grabbing my ankles for the next 10-30 yrs....I dont fucking care ok...I'm snitching call me selfish....but I will be chilling in the Carribean drinking Tequila Sunrises and fishing whIle you're tossing Fleece Johnsons salad with Jelly and rotating his dirty balls :lol

benefactor
04-01-2016, 12:25 PM

Answer the question.

I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.
Hypocrite.

Thread
04-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Hypocrite.

Nobody ever answers my queries. See how you like it.

benefactor
04-01-2016, 12:27 PM
Cry me a river.

You're a hypocrite just the same.

Thread
04-01-2016, 12:28 PM
Cry me a river.

You're a hypocrite just the same.

Stings, don't it?

Tough shit.

Trill Clinton
04-01-2016, 12:29 PM

welcome back, fam. i agree. kobe ratted to law enforcement and it was casually and off the record. he was under duress, nervous and scared. d'tective on the other hand was callous and his snitching was thought out and more heinous if you ask me.

d'tective was cold and calculated with this. he pulled a bitch move by secretly recording his "brother" which is grounds for ass beating already, then he adds on the to fuccery by releasing the tape months later for the world to see.

anyways, i don't expect many here to keep it trill. most of the members here are snitches too. remember the EC board? they volunteered to be unpaid rats. also check anytime kori decides to post, the snitching is soon to follow. a buch of randall weems around here.
http://i65.tinypic.com/xm4jsm.jpg

benefactor
04-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Stings, don't it?

Tough shit.
So you admit it.

Thank you.

Thread
04-01-2016, 12:42 PM
So you admit it.

Thank you.

Absolutely. Nobody answers my questions. When the shoe is on the other foot then people understand.

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Yeah man....I'm with ya...why I would never fuck with drugs..but the truth is Killa prisons are full of guys who didn't snitch. ...would you spend 10, 20, 30 yrs doing fed time because you wouldn't snitch? Fuck not me....life is too short as it is...Imma stay out here chasing pussy instead of eating shit food and grabbing my ankles for the next 10-30 yrs....I dont fucking care ok...I'm snitching call me selfish....but I will be chilling in the Carribean drinking Tequila Sunrises and fishing whIle you're tossing Fleece Johnsons salad with Jelly and rotating his dirty balls :lol

Did you miss the part where i said I would do the same thing?!
My point was that real gangsters and mafiosos will not agree that type of snitching is OK ...
As for Fleece I would be like Tom the lawyer from the boondocks ...he would not get MY booty!!

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2016, 12:47 PM
welcome back, fam. i agree. kobe ratted to law enforcement and it was casually and off the record. he was under duress, nervous and scared. d'tective on the other hand was callous and his snitching was thought out and more heinous if you ask me.

d'tective was cold and calculated with this. he pulled a bitch move by secretly recording his "brother" which is grounds for ass beating already, then he adds on the to fuccery by releasing the tape months later for the world to see.

anyways, i don't expect many here to keep it trill. most of the members here are snitches too. remember the EC board? they volunteered to be unpaid rats. also check anytime kori decides to post, the snitching is soon to follow. a buch of randall weems around here.
http://i65.tinypic.com/xm4jsm.jpg

Thx for reminding me of that EC it was the biggest snitching campaign designed in the history of the interwebs.....and even that thread Kori started about what to do with Kool and Cully was full of out and out snitching. ...99% of Spur fan was proud and happy about the Snitch EC....they plotted and did all that shit in secrecy and was so happy about it....I mean it was the highlight of their lives and these fuckers have the nerve to talk about Kobe and even SheAngelo for the dirty as fuck shit he did....I dont agree with SheAngelo at all but this board has no right to take shots at him for all the snitching that goes on here tbh

koriwhat
04-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Sure...you didn't snitch...so you went to jail and came out with calf tats....you fucking faggot

nah, i fought the case for 3yrs, DA didn't have conclusive evidence. It worked out in my favor but by no means did i rat even though i was being fucked over.

Hope to never be in a similar situation in the future. I don't hang with the people i used to back then so i think i'm good.

Keep on snitchin lame bitch.

Thread
04-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Thx for reminding me of that EC it was the biggest snitching campaign designed in the history of the interwebs.....and even that thread Kori started about what to do with Kool and Cully was full of out and out snitching. ...99% of Spur fan was proud and happy about the Snitch EC....they plotted and did all that shit in secrecy and was so happy about it....I mean it was the highlight of their lives and these fuckers have the nerve to talk about Kobe and even SheAngelo for the dirty as fuck shit he did....I dont agree with SheAngelo at all but this board has no right to take shots at him for all the snitching that goes on here tbh

Splendid recall by Trill, Kool.

DMC
04-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Then you hired him and he became your Rodman.

Thread
04-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Then you hired him and he became your Rodman.

True. We did hire him and the signing did bite us in the ass as he more or less sabotaged Rambis, but, my point was & is he did it to you.

Thread
04-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Thx for reminding me of that EC it was the biggest snitching campaign designed in the history of the interwebs.....and even that thread Kori started about what to do with Kool and Cully was full of out and out snitching. ...99% of Spur fan was proud and happy about the Snitch EC....they plotted and did all that shit in secrecy and was so happy about it....I mean it was the highlight of their lives and these fuckers have the nerve to talk about Kobe and even SheAngelo

Go on, Kool, fuckin' tell it as only Kool can tell it.

Kool Aid Man

DMC
04-01-2016, 02:01 PM
You faggots need to pipe down. No one gives a shit. You're regular season entertainment. Off with you both now.

Thread
04-01-2016, 02:04 PM
You faggots need to pipe down. No one gives a shit. You're regular season entertainment. Off with you both now.

Blame TC, he lit the fire. Now, I'm snortin'. I'd forgotten about EC. Now it's fresh in my gut.

One man apologized. One. Findog. The rest crawled away, ass up, belly draggin'.

DMC
04-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Blame TC, he lit the fire. Now, I'm snortin'. I'd forgotten about EC. Now it's fresh in my gut.

One man apologized. One. Findog. The rest crawled away, ass up, belly draggin'.

Start a blog about it. No one gives a fuck. We are playoff bound and down, you're left sniffin' our farts. Solly cholly.. ^

DMC
04-01-2016, 02:13 PM
True. We did hire him and the signing did bite us in the ass as he more or less sabotaged Rambis, but, my point was & is he did it to you.
Since you owned him last, he's your Rodman.

Thread
04-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Start a blog about it. No one gives a fuck. We are playoff bound and down, you're left sniffin' our farts. Solly cholly.. ^

No. You're not waling away spic & span. TC reminded us of a time when a near concentration camp was being erected here. Into the initial diggings you guys poured all your conscience, decency and hatred. To allow that dark time to retreat into the recesses of this Forum would be wrong.

Let us proceed...

Thread
04-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Since you owned him last, he's your Rodman.

He did it to you first and foremost.

DMC
04-01-2016, 02:19 PM
He did it to you first and foremost.
And you were ok with it and hired him. I suppose Neal raped on whatever school he belonged to or whatever foreign team, still you say "your Neal raped".

You made your bed. Lie in it.

Thread
04-01-2016, 02:20 PM
And you were ok with it and hired him. I suppose Neal raped on whatever school he belonged to or whatever foreign team, still you say "your Neal raped".

You made your bed. Lie in it.

Your Neal did rape. Then you hired him.

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 03:09 PM
No. You're not waling away spic & span. TC reminded us of a time when a near concentration camp was being erected here. Into the initial diggings you guys poured all your conscience, decency and hatred. To allow that dark time to retreat into the recesses of this Forum would be wrong.

Let us proceed...

I thought it was funny ... until they started really mean spirited plotting.
I thought it would be like a sorta Kangaroo court.
Had no idea they were on a witch hunt or lynch mob.

Dark times for this forum.

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Did you miss the part where i said I would do the same thing?!
My point was that real gangsters and mafiosos will not agree that type of snitching is OK ...
As for Fleece I would be like Tom the lawyer from the boondocks ...he would not get MY booty!!

I got u Killa...while I was speakin at you I wasnt speaking to you..if you feel me....my point in my rant is that gangstas are full of shit....they develop this snitching code and are always the first ones to break it...I won't be bouND to it...fuck em....I'm saving my own ass if I have to...:lmao

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 03:14 PM
But look at the flip-side Kool, Cully.
They created the EC to try and regulate you two OG's because they could not do so themselves.
It was like the NCAA eliminating the dunk ...
or stern abolishing hand-checking
OR cowards using HAck-a-Shaq.

They needed to change the game because they could not contain you with the standard rules of the forum.
The EC was actually a compliment.

koriwhat
04-01-2016, 03:49 PM
I got u Killa...while I was speakin at you I wasnt speaking to you..if you feel me....my point in my rant is that gangstas are full of shit....they develop this snitching code and are always the first ones to break it...I won't be bouND to it...fuck em....I'm saving my own ass if I have to...:lmao

Nothing to be saved... you spend 24/7 here so you ain't getting into no trouble in the outside world.

koriwhat
04-01-2016, 03:51 PM
But look at the flip-side Kool, Cully.
They created the EC to try and regulate you two OG's because they could not do so themselves.
It was like the NCAA eliminating the dunk ...
or stern abolishing hand-checking
OR cowards using HAck-a-Shaq.

They needed to change the game because they could not contain you with the standard rules of the forum.
The EC was actually a compliment.

OG's? lmao! Ain't no one on this messageboard an OG. Yall hardened messageboard thugs...

Splits
04-01-2016, 05:01 PM

If you're going to make that claim, you should back it up with facts.

From the facts I've seen, Neal never raped.

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2016, 05:17 PM
OG's? lmao! Ain't no one on this messageboard an OG. Yall hardened messageboard thugs...

Don't hate on a nigga just cuz your wack ass got calf tats in jail. i bet then niggas was busting all kinds of black nut off in your pale white asshole

koriwhat
04-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Don't hate on a nigga just cuz your wack ass got calf tats in jail. i bet then niggas was busting all kinds of black nut off in your pale white asshole

Just like all trolls, you're another fake ass lost in a sea full of wannabe's.

Thread
04-01-2016, 08:04 PM
If you're going to make that claim, you should back it up with facts.

From the facts I've seen, Neal never raped.

Neal raped. Then you hired him.

DMC
04-02-2016, 12:20 AM
Doesn't make sense to have ownership before taking ownership. Whatever floats your silly ass boat.

Thread
04-02-2016, 12:21 AM
Doesn't make sense to have ownership before taking ownership. Whatever floats your silly ass boat.

Don't be purposely obtuse.

DMC
04-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Don't be purposely obtuse.
Your Neal.. then you hired him.

Your Rodman... then you hired him.

Same shit, different asshole.

Venti Quattro
04-02-2016, 12:23 AM
Fuck off you feminazi

Thread
04-02-2016, 12:25 AM
Your Neal.. then you hired him.

Your Rodman... then you hired him.

Same shit, different asshole.

Shut up.

DMC
04-02-2016, 12:28 AM
Shut up.

Must really suck ass to spend your entire adult life bandwagoning a team only to spend your golden years sucking the cocks of a small market team's fanbase while your hero corrodes into a pile of shit and piss and foam before your eyes. I can understand the hostility.

Kawhitstorm
04-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Snitching comes from the street culture where you are supposed to die for each other like soldiers. It doesn't apply to cats who thread their eyebrows (D-Bust) or grew up in the suburbs (Kriby).:lol

P2GjZdzQFCg

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:04 AM
Must really suck ass to spend your entire adult life bandwagoning a team only to spend your golden years sucking the cocks of a small market team's fanbase while your hero corrodes into a pile of shit and piss and foam before your eyes. I can understand the hostility.

They were selling your shit.

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2016, 07:13 AM

Look out....Cum at you breh

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2016, 07:15 AM
Just like all trolls, you're another fake ass lost in a sea full of wannabe's.

Do u wanna fight me ?

Chucho
04-04-2016, 04:24 PM

You're mad because 1. he's harder than you. 2. he's as white as you, just hard. 3. because you have no grasp on reality, he's harder than you.

Chucho
04-04-2016, 04:25 PM
They were selling your shit.

He want's his .37 back from your dirty coffee cup. You won't be able to feed you or your wife, tonight. Broke fuck.