Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Listen what SheAngelo did to Swaggy Pussy is wrong indeed...I wouldn't want to play with him ever again....yoh don't set your teammate up, asking leading questions as if you're trying to learn the game and then post that online...it's as foul as it gets...

However it is perfectly OK in my book to save your own ass from jail time as long as you're telling the truth....listen guys what Kobe did to Shaq was a perfect example of acceptable snitching....he had no idea he was being recorded by the cops and so he said what he needed to say to save himself from spurilous (I have no idea what that word means but it sounds good) accusations and more importantly saved himself from jail time....

I honestly admit...if I'm facing any amount of jail time I don't ing care...if snitching will help me then so be it...I'm not giving up a life of pussy in the free world in exchange for gay pride sex behind bars because I didn't snitch.... yall I'm happy to be a as snitch as I feel the need to be....you may not agree but my view is gangsta...it's real street talk...and I'm proud to be honest about...I'm not a general snitch but rather a snitch with caveats....and despite lying about it all of you are too...

Nick Young was a victim of SheAngelo and Kobe was a victim of the Cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you doing here, isn't your GPA suffering?

Not surprised to see a welching snitch defending snitching. Par for the course. A is a . A snitch is a snitch

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not surprised to see a welching snitch defending snitching. Par for the course. A is a . A snitch is a snitch
    Come on Splitty you know I'm right....snitching is ok in some cases....nothing wrong with it...let's just be honest....

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u know why this clown isnt gettin a beating for snitching...clown still livng in moms basement rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u know why this clown isnt gettin a beating for snitching...clown still livng in moms basement rent free
    I agree with the guy with Tourette's.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Come on Splitty you know I'm right....snitching is ok in some cases....nothing wrong with it...let's just be honest....
    Like when someone keeps bombing your ty threads?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You got nary room. Your Rodman told on Robinson in the middle of your playoff run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^stupid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only because you're in the same line & you don't like that.

Tough . You dish it. You can take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only because you're in the same line & you don't like that.

No. It's just dumb. Nobody knows what you're talking about. Even me, the most hardcore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. It's just dumb. Nobody knows what you're talking about. Even me, the most hardcore.
    Of course they don't. It wasn't blasted all over creation when it went down. The only reason it even got mentioned was because Robinson was a Christian. If he'd a tried to turn Rodman to Judaism we'd a heard absolutely nary a in' word...no matter that Rodman ratted out during the playoff run.

+ there ain't no % taking the Spurs to the whipping post. You didn't get taken there when Amy ratted out. You didn't get taken there when you lost your 1st 5th, and you didn't get taken there when you were having key parties.

But, Splits, here, mother er, you're gettin' taken there, strapped to it and I'm turnin' your asses into two Jap flags.*

*denotes unless I'm in the Reading Room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^stupid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Listen what SheAngelo did to Swaggy Pussy is wrong indeed...I wouldn't want to play with him ever again....yoh don't set your teammate up, asking leading questions as if you're trying to learn the game and then post that online...it's as foul as it gets...

However it is perfectly OK in my book to save your own ass from jail time as long as you're telling the truth....listen guys what Kobe did to Shaq was a perfect example of acceptable snitching....he had no idea he was being recorded by the cops and so he said what he needed to say to save himself from spurilous (I have no idea what that word means but it sounds good) accusations and more importantly saved himself from jail time....

I honestly admit...if I'm facing any amount of jail time I don't ing care...if snitching will help me then so be it...I'm not giving up a life of pussy in the free world in exchange for gay pride sex behind bars because I didn't snitch.... yall I'm happy to be a as snitch as I feel the need to be....you may not agree but my view is gangsta...it's real street talk...and I'm proud to be honest about...I'm not a general snitch but rather a snitch with caveats....and despite lying about it all of you are too...

He didnt leak it everyone has confirmed that.
    How it got leaked and why he recorded in the first place are still questions he needs to answer and or be accountable for.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I agree with the premise Kool, but that is not being about the No snitching life. If you or Kobe will do it to save your own skin (or ass) then any gangster will see you as weak and not to be trusted because you will sell out la familia to save your own ass. Again not saying I wouldnt do the same damn thing but that is why I cant deal drugs because if I got "pinched" I am snitchin like a and going in to Witness protection under an assumed name.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 04-01-2016 at 11:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got nary room. Your Rodman told on Robinson in the middle of your playoff run.
    You weren't here to lodge it then. Your regrets are your own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I got in some trouble back when i was 23 and guess what, i didn't snitch. Was looking at 3 yrs minimum too.

Snitches are right up there with pedo's in my book. Both a couple lame ass es.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they don't. It wasn't blasted all over creation when it went down. The only reason it even got mentioned was because Robinson was a Christian. If he'd a tried to turn Rodman to Judaism we'd a heard absolutely nary a in' word...no matter that Rodman ratted out during the playoff run.

+ there ain't no % taking the Spurs to the whipping post. You didn't get taken there when Amy ratted out. You didn't get taken there when you lost your 1st 5th, and you didn't get taken there when you were having key parties.

But, Splits, here, mother er, you're gettin' taken there, strapped to it and I'm turnin' your asses into two Jap flags.*

*denotes unless I'm in the Reading Room.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not dumber,,,they just don blinders.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got in some trouble back when i was 23 and guess what, i didn't snitch. Was looking at 3 yrs minimum too.

Snitches are right up there with pedo's in my book. Both a couple lame ass es.

Sure...you didn't snitch...so you went to jail and came out with calf tats....you ing got

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree with the premise Kool, but that is not being about the No snitching life. If you or Kobe will do it to save your own skin (or ass) then any gangster will see you as weak and not to be trusted because you will sell out la familia to save your own ass. Again not saying I wouldnt do the same damn thing but that is why I cant deal drugs because if I got "pinched" I am snitchin like a and going in to Witness protection under an assumed name.
    Yeah man....I'm with ya...why I would never with drugs..but the truth is Killa prisons are full of guys who didn't snitch. ...would you spend 10, 20, 30 yrs doing fed time because you wouldn't snitch? not me....life is too short as it is...Imma stay out here chasing pussy instead of eating food and grabbing my ankles for the next 10-30 yrs....I dont ing care ok...I'm snitching call me selfish....but I will be chilling in the Carribean drinking Tequila Sunrises and fishing whIle you're tossing Fleece Johnsons salad with Jelly and rotating his dirty balls

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Answer the question.
    I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.
    Hypocrite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody ever answers my queries. See how you like it.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry me a river.

You're a hypocrite just the same.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cry me a river.

You're a hypocrite just the same.