PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: The most entertaining team to watch. The Team first...

apalisoc_9
11-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Mentality everyone is showing and the competitivness despite the fact that no one is even playing 29mpg is the most fun I've had watching the purity of the game of basketball since Spurs 2014.

If you're basketball fan, and you still refuse to watch this new lakers ..You are missing out.

Killakobe81
11-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Mentality everyone is showing and the competitivness despite the fact that no one is even playing 29mpg is the most fun I've had watching the purity of the game of basketball since Spurs 2014.

If you're basketball fan, and you still refuse to watch this new lakers ..You are missing out.

Luke has been a great leader Lou still takes some bad shots so has Russ and Swaggy too but they have been unselfish trying on defense ...it Has been very refreshing ...after last year.

Chris
11-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Lakers are fun again!

webshad
11-13-2016, 12:03 AM
Lakers are fun again!

They got rid of old ass rapist, now the team chemistry is much better and everyone is sharing the ball.

Ball Buster
11-13-2016, 12:10 AM
Much improved ball Club from last season. The young rookies look good I like how Luke is bringing them all along. Love what I'm seeing from Brandon Ingram so far and he's only 19. But the Lakers success so far has not been because of the rookies but because of the good play of the vets. Joel Meyers was pointing this out earlier on the Pelicans broadcast. And Luke's rotations have been great. He always goes with the hot players. Very nice coaching staff helps

Thread
11-13-2016, 12:17 AM
They got rid of old ass rapist, now the team chemistry is much better and everyone is sharing the ball.

You got no fuckin' room. Your Neal raped as well,,,then you hired him.

K...
11-13-2016, 01:00 AM
Dang Walton is good, but does the front office have the discipline to let them play, or will they break it up for a "star" like derozan, or melo.

apalisoc_9
11-13-2016, 01:03 AM
Dang Walton is good, but does the front office have the discipline to let them play, or will they break it up for a "star" like derozan, or melo.

You're the most embarrasing poster in spurstalk.

Bynumite
11-13-2016, 01:14 AM
But, but spurfan led me to believe the Lakers couldn't build through the draft and their FO was extremely incompetent at drafting and hiring personnel.

webshad
11-13-2016, 01:58 AM
You got no fuckin' room. Your Neal raped as well,,,then you hired him.

Oh right, I forgot. My apology, Neal "did" it so it makes it okay for old ass rapist to rape people.

ok

DAF86
11-13-2016, 02:08 AM
But, but spurfan led me to believe the Lakers couldn't build through the draft and their FO was extremely incompetent at drafting and hiring personnel.

Had Kobe retired earlier you wouldn't have to suffer of so many years in a row of abortion ball, tbh.

Bynumite
11-13-2016, 02:34 AM
Had Kobe retired earlier you wouldn't have to suffer of so many years in a row of abortion ball, tbh.

Had Kobe retired earlier, we would be stuck with Lasoft Aldridge type players, basically stuck in the middle of the western conference standings. Not good enough to make any kind of noise in the playoffs and not bad enough to get the top draft picks we currently are building the team with.

The years of abortion ball were ugly but necessary.

Thread
11-13-2016, 05:26 AM
Oh right, I forgot. My apology, Neal "did" it so it makes it okay for old ass rapist to rape people.

ok

Clean your own fuckin' house before you start on someone elses.

Thread
11-13-2016, 05:28 AM

At least they never sold our shit.

They were selling your shit.

StrengthAndHonor
11-13-2016, 09:25 AM
Had Kobe retire ealier, they wont have the same assests they do now. They would be stuck with cancerous players like Melo and Dwight Howard.

Raven
11-13-2016, 10:02 AM
everybody thanking kirby for being awful :lol .. the lengths :lmao

Clipper Nation
11-13-2016, 10:51 AM
They're not even the most entertaining team in LA. However, they are a lot better without the shitbag weighing them down.

Thread
11-13-2016, 10:52 AM
They're not even the most entertaining team in LA. However, they are a lot better without the shitbag weighing them down.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Clipper Nation
11-13-2016, 11:02 AM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th
That's the 3rd 4th talkin'.

Thread
11-13-2016, 11:30 AM
That's the 3rd 4th talkin'.

Get your own shit, CN---don't mince my shit.

webshad
11-13-2016, 12:11 PM
At least they never sold our shit.

Well at least, they and he sold your shit and she didn't sell their shit, but we almost sold our shit, but they didn't allow it.

:nope You on the other hand are defending a rapist.

Thread
11-13-2016, 12:55 PM
Well at least, they and he sold your shit and she didn't sell their shit, but we almost sold our shit, but they didn't allow it.

:nope You on the other hand are defending a rapist.

Your Neal raped as well, THEN you hired him. Don't sweat it though, web, it ain't like the girl was anything to you.

Killakobe81
11-13-2016, 01:07 PM

Clips aren't entertaining when half the league hacks Jordan and Crawford plays iso ...don't get me wrong his handles are sublime, still . ..
But clips are entertaining when Paul is lobbing and working pnr with Blake

Thread
11-13-2016, 01:10 PM
^& they're a half ass decent road block to the Spurs. I wouldn't trust 'em as far as I could thrown 'em, but, it's something.

Killakobe81
11-13-2016, 01:14 PM
^& they're a half ass decent road block to the Spurs. I wouldn't trust 'em as far as I could thrown 'em, but, it's something.

For some reason Doc's boy has a hard on for da Spurs...Ifor they played the Spurs more often he would a "been a contender"

Thread
11-13-2016, 01:18 PM
For some reason Doc's boy has a hard on for da Spurs...Ifor they played the Spurs more often he would a "been a contender"

Sittin' in that boat with them come May isn't my preference, but, I'll bail water as long as necessa. I'll go boat to boat right into Lake Erie if need be.

Would I trade the Trump victory for a Spurs lockout? No way. I've never been happier than the last 5 days. I sat there this morn and watched that fuck Rather actually trembling as he waited his turn to explain what happened.

It's gets better this, but, I'll be damned if I can cite it.

ambchang
11-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Clean your own fuckin' house before you start on someone elses.

Neal's gone a long time ago. Yet Kobe is still around he organization and will have his jersey retired.

Spurs cleaned out long ago. Lakers never will.

Chris
11-13-2016, 02:03 PM

Thye love to :downspin: that shit :lol

DAF86
11-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Had Kobe retired earlier, we would be stuck with Lasoft Aldridge type players, basically stuck in the middle of the western conference standings. Not good enough to make any kind of noise in the playoffs and not bad enough to get the top draft picks we currently are building the team with.

The years of abortion ball were ugly but necessary.

Had Kobe retire ealier, they wont have the same assests they do now. They would be stuck with cancerous players like Melo and Dwight Howard.

"the assests they have now" :lol

D'average Russell and Julius "Elton Brand" Randle. :lol

If Randle ends up being half the player Aldridge is, consider yourself lucky. :lol

If Kobe had retire when he should have retired the Lakerd would be contenders by now. Probably have folks like Harden, Aldridge and Durant.

Thread
11-13-2016, 02:58 PM
If Kobe had retire when he should have retired the Lakerd would be contenders by now. Probably have folks like Harden, Aldridge and Durant.

& what have they got twixt 'em? Not a pot to piss in, nary window to throw it out of.

Kobe? A triple & 3 doubles.

Raven
11-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Clips aren't entertaining when half the league hacks Jordan and Crawford plays iso ...don't get me wrong his handles are sublime, still . ..
But clips are entertaining when Paul is lobbing and working pnr with Blake

yeah because the lakers don't have the most isocentric roster in the history of the game :lmao I mean aside of Luol Deng,Larry Nance and the centers, every player is a monta ellis/demar derozan clone.. :lol

webshad
11-13-2016, 04:20 PM
Your Neal raped as well, THEN you hired him. Don't sweat it though, web, it ain't like the girl was anything to you.

True true, but she was selling your shit before you were selling their shit and everyone was not selling your shit, but cousin Tony was about to sell his shit to you.

Old ass rapist is gone, Lakers are more exciting to watch. Yes everyone didn't want to sell their shit, you did but cousin Tony didn't want to at first but you asked him to sell his shit.

Thread
11-13-2016, 04:20 PM
True true, but she was selling your shit before you were selling their shit and everyone was not selling your shit, but cousin Tony was about to sell his shit to you.

Old ass rapist is gone, Lakers are more exciting to watch. Yes everyone didn't want to sell their shit, you did but cousin Tony didn't want to at first but you asked him to sell his shit.

webshad
11-13-2016, 04:36 PM

Clipper Nation
11-13-2016, 04:45 PM
The reason is that the Spurs don't have a PG that can play defense, tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
11-13-2016, 04:59 PM

If Randle ends up being half the player Aldridge is, consider yourself lucky. :lol

Durant?:lmao

Arcadian
11-13-2016, 05:23 PM
The Reverse Kobe Effect

Bynumite
11-13-2016, 05:58 PM

Durant and Aldridge left their respective teams to join top 3 teams and try to win a ring RIGHT NOW. Why would they leave better teams to join the rebuilding Lakers when their main motivation obviously wasn't money?

Lakers never had a legit shot at those 2, you're retarded.

Mnky
11-13-2016, 07:16 PM
West coast Spurs have been fun to watch.

I've always said Byron and Kobe were stunting the young guys in the worse way, especially Russ.

Patience and sound business decisions could have them competing sooner than later.

Raven
11-13-2016, 08:07 PM
fun indeed

DAF86
11-13-2016, 08:31 PM
Durant and Aldridge left their respective teams to join top 3 teams and try to win a ring RIGHT NOW. Why would they leave better teams to join the rebuilding Lakers when their main motivation obviously wasn't money?

Lakers never had a legit shot at those 2, you're retarded.

This is all pretending so it's kind of meh. But you are crazy if you think stars wouldn't be tempted to join a Kobeless, Hardenlead Lakers, tbh.

Bynumite
11-13-2016, 09:17 PM
This is all pretending so it's kind of meh. But you are crazy if you think stars wouldn't be tempted to join a Kobeless, Hardenlead Lakers, tbh.

I don't see any stars lining up trying to join forces with Harden in Houston. Once again you're a retard.

DAF86
11-13-2016, 09:59 PM
I don't see any stars lining up trying to join forces with Harden in Houston. Once again you're a retard.

Los Angeles >>>>>>>>>>>> Houston in terms of atraction for star free agents.

My bad for thinking a guy that is not able to diferentiate a wild rumour from actual real life information is able to make that kind of reasoning on his own. Sorry son.

Bynumite
11-13-2016, 11:54 PM
Los Angeles >>>>>>>>>>>> Houston in terms of atraction for star free agents.

My bad for thinking a guy that is not able to diferentiate a wild rumour from actual real life information is able to make that kind of reasoning on his own. Sorry son.

Says the faggot that thinks Manu>>>>>>Dirk :lmao

Stay in your lane, making failed predictions of Messi winning titles for Argentina :lmao

DAF86
11-13-2016, 11:57 PM
Says the Manu>>>>>>Dirk faggot :lmao

Stay in your lane, making failed predictions of Messi winning titles for Argentina :lmao

When did I make a single fail prediction about Messi winning titles for Argentina? :lol

That's the unequivocal sign of a lesser mind not knowing how to stand its own against a better more developed mind: making shit up. :lol

Bynumite
11-14-2016, 12:09 AM
When did I make a single fail prediction about Messi winning titles for Argentina? :lol

That's the unequivocal sign of a lesser mind not knowing how to stand its own against a better more developed mind: making shit up. :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261697

:lmao

I don't have to wait for the tournament to tell you you're wrong and midget will once again fail his country.

DAF86
11-14-2016, 12:16 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261697

I don't have to wait for the tournament to tell you you're wrong and midget will once again fail his country.

Oh ok, now you can see the future. :lol

:lol looking for a fail prediction of mine about Messi winning with Argentina
:lol not finding any
:lol having to settle for something that hasn't happened yet.
:lol such a poor, lesser, weak mind.

Bynumite
11-14-2016, 12:21 AM
Oh ok, now you can see the future. :lol

:lol looking for a fail prediction of mine about Messi winning with Argentina
:lol not finding any
:lol having to settle for something that hasn't happened yet.
:lol such a poor, lesser, weak mind.

3 finals, 0 goals, so called GOAT with no major titles for his country :lmao

DAF86
11-14-2016, 01:06 AM
Changing the subject of discussion. Lesser mind :lol

ambchang
11-14-2016, 12:47 PM

:cry I wish Duncan could have destroyed the Spurs so that we can draft transcendent talents like D'Bust and Randle :cry
:cry Kobe allowed us to sign MVP candidates like Deng and Mozgov :cry
:cry Kobe is like Balrog, killing the Lakers the grey just to reincarnate into Lakers the white :cry

BD24
11-14-2016, 01:39 PM
:cry I wish Duncan could have destroyed the Spurs so that we can draft transcendent talents like D'Bust and Randle :cry
:cry Kobe allowed us to sign MVP candidates like Deng and Mozgov :cry
:cry Kobe is like Balrog, killing the Lakers the grey just to reincarnate into Lakers the white :cry
:lollast one in particular was great

clambake
11-14-2016, 02:25 PM
all this "selling"

is it on eBay?