Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mentality everyone is showing and the compe ivness despite the fact that no one is even playing 29mpg is the most fun I've had watching the purity of the game of basketball since Spurs 2014.

If you're basketball fan, and you still refuse to watch this new lakers ..You are missing out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mentality everyone is showing and the compe ivness despite the fact that no one is even playing 29mpg is the most fun I've had watching the purity of the game of basketball since Spurs 2014.

If you're basketball fan, and you still refuse to watch this new lakers ..You are missing out.
    Luke has been a great leader Lou still takes some bad shots so has Russ and Swaggy too but they have been unselfish trying on defense ...it Has been very refreshing ...after last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are fun again!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are fun again!
    They got rid of old ass rapist, now the team chemistry is much better and everyone is sharing the ball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Much improved ball Club from last season. The young rookies look good I like how Luke is bringing them all along. Love what I'm seeing from Brandon Ingram so far and he's only 19. But the Lakers success so far has not been because of the rookies but because of the good play of the vets. Joel Meyers was pointing this out earlier on the Pelicans broadcast. And Luke's rotations have been great. He always goes with the hot players. Very nice coaching staff helps

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They got rid of old ass rapist, now the team chemistry is much better and everyone is sharing the ball.
    You got no in' room. Your Neal raped as well,,,then you hired him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang Walton is good, but does the front office have the discipline to let them play, or will they break it up for a "star" like derozan, or melo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang Walton is good, but does the front office have the discipline to let them play, or will they break it up for a "star" like derozan, or melo.
    You're the most embarrasing poster in spurstalk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, but spurfan led me to believe the Lakers couldn't build through the draft and their FO was extremely incompetent at drafting and hiring personnel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got no in' room. Your Neal raped as well,,,then you hired him.
    Oh right, I forgot. My apology, Neal "did" it so it makes it okay for old ass rapist to rape people.

ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, but spurfan led me to believe the Lakers couldn't build through the draft and their FO was extremely incompetent at drafting and hiring personnel.
    Had Kobe retired earlier you wouldn't have to suffer of so many years in a row of abortion ball, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Had Kobe retired earlier you wouldn't have to suffer of so many years in a row of abortion ball, tbh.
    Had Kobe retired earlier, we would be stuck with Lasoft Aldridge type players, basically stuck in the middle of the western conference standings. Not good enough to make any kind of noise in the playoffs and not bad enough to get the top draft picks we currently are building the team with.

The years of abortion ball were ugly but necessary.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 11-13-2016 at 02:41 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh right, I forgot. My apology, Neal "did" it so it makes it okay for old ass rapist to rape people.

ok
    Clean your own in' house before you start on someone elses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least they never sold our .

They were selling your .

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Had Kobe retire ealier, they wont have the same assests they do now. They would be stuck with cancerous players like Melo and Dwight Howard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everybody thanking kirby for being awful .. the lengths

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They're not even the most entertaining team in LA. However, they are a lot better without the bag weighing them down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're not even the most entertaining team in LA. However, they are a lot better without the bag weighing them down.
    Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 2nd 5th
    That's the 3rd 4th talkin'.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's the 3rd 4th talkin'.
    Get your own , CN---don't mince my .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least they never sold our .

They were selling your .
    Well at least, they and he sold your and she didn't sell their , but we almost sold our , but they didn't allow it.

You on the other hand are defending a rapist.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well at least, they and he sold your and she didn't sell their , but we almost sold our , but they didn't allow it.

You on the other hand are defending a rapist.
    Your Neal raped as well, THEN you hired him. Don't sweat it though, web, it ain't like the girl was anything to you.

They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clips aren't entertaining when half the league hacks Jordan and Crawford plays iso ...don't get me wrong his handles are sublime, still . ..
    But clips are entertaining when Paul is lobbing and working pnr with Blake
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-13-2016 at 01:12 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^& they're a half ass decent road block to the Spurs. I wouldn't trust 'em as far as I could thrown 'em, but, it's something.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^& they're a half ass decent road block to the Spurs. I wouldn't trust 'em as far as I could thrown 'em, but, it's something.
    For some reason Doc's boy has a hard on for da Spurs...Ifor they played the Spurs more often he would a "been a contender"

Thread Information