PDA

View Full Version : 2.5 million votes and counting

Pages : [1] 2

RandomGuy
12-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Hillary Clinton’s lead in the popular vote has now topped 2.5 million, the New York Times reported on Thursday. That 1.9 percent margin over President-elect Donald Trump is larger than that of nine previous presidents.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/01/clinton_lead_tops_2_5_million_as_trump_popular_vot e_lie_spreads.html

Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=19

Meanwhile Trump continues to lie about "illegal" votes.

Clipper Nation
12-02-2016, 03:07 PM
Fun fact: Trump won by 74.

boutons_deux
12-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Trash's lead in PA now down to 0.2%.

Jill Stein was this election's Ralph Nader.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/804407177368715265?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

RGMCSE
12-02-2016, 03:19 PM
Trump=POTUS

IceColdBrewski
12-02-2016, 03:40 PM
I know you libs are trying to tell yourselves whatever will help you sleep at night after a crushing defeat, but whining about who won the popular vote is pointless and stupid. Both candidates campaigned to win the electoral vote, and Trump won. Plain and simple. If Trump had campaigned to win the popular vote, who's to say that he wouldn't have won that too? But it would've been a completely different campaign strategy than the one he used. It's great news and all that your candidate won the popular. The bad news is that the other candidate didn't even try to win the popular vote. So you're gloating about the final score of a game that never happened.

Spurminator
12-02-2016, 03:47 PM
I know you libs are trying to tell yourselves whatever will help you sleep at night after a crushing defeat, but whining about who won the popular vote is pointless and stupid. Both candidates campaigned to win the electoral vote, and Trump won. Plain and simple. If Trump had campaigned to win the popular vote, who's to say that he wouldn't have won that too? But it would've been a completely different campaign strategy than the one he used. It's great news and all that your candidate won the popular. The bad news is that the other candidate didn't even try to win the popular vote. So you're gloating about the final score of a game that never happened.

Seconded.

CosmicCowboy
12-02-2016, 03:56 PM
:lmao

sucks to be Hillary, finally.

cd021
12-02-2016, 03:58 PM

He got smashed in California, if the rules had been different maybe that margin would have been even bigger considering Clinton would have actively campaigned to maximize the number of votes in such a populated state. I think he would have lost the popular vote either way.

Clipper Nation
12-02-2016, 04:13 PM
He got smashed in California, if the rules had been different maybe that margin would have been even bigger considering Clinton would have actively campaigned to maximize the number of votes in such a populated state. I think he would have lost the popular vote either way.

The fact is, we'll never know for sure how the popular vote would have looked this year if it determined elections. You might be right, but it's still your opinion and not a fact.

However, we do know for a fact that Trump won by 74 electoral votes.

That's why the "popular vote" argument is retarded.

Nbadan
12-02-2016, 04:17 PM
I'm no fan of HItllary, but maybe we should change the motto from 'every vote counts' to every 'vote counts assuming you live in the right part of the country"

:lol

Clipper Nation
12-02-2016, 04:26 PM
The NFL: where every yard matters as long as you score more points than the other team.

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Unbelievable winning by -2%. And now you have Paul Ryan talking about how the GOP has a mandate to scrap Medicare and the ACA because of it.

Nbadan
12-02-2016, 04:34 PM
The trouble is that the President is supposed to represent all Americans through a plurality, and the current system only benefits one side and leads to campaigns focusing on only swing states in national elections.....unequal representation...

Nbadan
12-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Unbelievable winning by -2%. And now you have Paul Ryan talking about how the GOP has a mandate to scrap Medicare and the ACA because of it.

A recent study came to the conclusion that Americans want to keep the ACA by a 4-1 margin, and replacing Medicare with vouchers :lol

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 04:39 PM
A recent study came to the conclusion that Americans want to keep the ACA by a 4-1 margin

That study is full of shit or Clinton would have won in a landslide.

Nbadan
12-02-2016, 04:44 PM

Not necessarily....I guess that has more to do on why you think Clinton lost...I think she lost because, unlike Trump, Hillary quit campaigning, and all the promises that go with it, and just started fundraising....

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Not necessarily....I guess that has more to do on why you think Clinton lost...I think she lost because, unlike Trump, Hillary quit campaigning, and all the promises that go with it, and just started fundraising....

She campaigned the last night of the election in Philly and still lost the state.

Clipper Nation
The trouble is that the President is supposed to represent all Americans through a plurality

Which is why we don't let California and New York hand-select our president.

baseline bum
Which is why we don't let California and New York hand-select our president.

Instead Ohio and Florida get to.

Nbadan
12-02-2016, 04:52 PM
She campaigned the last night of the election in Philly and still lost the state.

She didn't campaign....she made an appearance...or did she meet with the unions?

Nbadan
12-02-2016, 04:54 PM

Moreso, if your living in a predominantly blue state, or a predominantly red state, what's your motivation to even vote?

mavsfan1000
12-02-2016, 04:58 PM
In other news, the popular vote doesn't matter.

Axl Rose
12-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Nobody gives a shit about the popular vote, enjoy your hollow moral victory

it's set up this way so that California doesn't run the country. We'd secede if that were ever the case

Nbadan
12-02-2016, 05:03 PM
In other news, the popular vote doesn't matter.

How about this....Clinton won, by a large majority, the counties whom GOPers would classify as 'makers', while Trump won counties that are 'takers'...

Says a lot about the current state of our country huh?

Clipper Nation
12-02-2016, 05:04 PM

Swing states get to - which range from highly populated states like Ohio and Florida to tiny states like Nevada and New Hampshire.

Clipper Nation
12-02-2016, 05:07 PM
How about this....Clinton won, by a large majority, the counties whom GOPers would classify as 'makers', while Trump won counties that are 'takers'...

Says a lot about the current state of our country huh?

Trump won the states and counties that grow our food, produce our energy, and manufacture our goods (or at least used to, before the left went to work on killing manufacturing in this country). Hillary won the urban centers that mostly consume things.

RandomGuy
12-02-2016, 05:11 PM

Not really. The fucktards that voted for Trump now realize the GOP wants to get rid of their health insurance.

Suckers.

RandomGuy
12-02-2016, 05:15 PM

It is neither pointless nor stupid.

It points out the mandate of the American people is thin for any grand sweeping changes.

I don't for a second doubt that if it had gone the other way you would be saying how important the popular vote is.

I am fine with the electoral college, Trump won.

BUT that win comes with a pretty hefty caveat, no matter how much you want it to be otherwise.

The fact is more people voted for Hillary, period.

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Not really. The fucktards that voted for Trump now realize the GOP wants to get rid of their health insurance.

Suckers.

How could they not know that? Trump constantly campaigned on repealing Obamacare.

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 05:24 PM
Did anyone here vote for Trump not knowing he was going to repeal Obamacare if the GOP won the senate? I really doubt it.

Thread
12-02-2016, 05:29 PM
And Hillary had it, in the bag. Up 5 with like seconds remaining. Don't even bother going to the polls they told us. They were stringing her ropes, there was no way Trump could win, no way the Spurs could lose. They were selling Spurs wampum on the TV, Hillary's magazine on the stands.

Manoshevitz.

DarrinS
12-02-2016, 05:31 PM
That electoral college thingy

RandomGuy
12-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Trump won the states and counties that grow our food, produce our energy, and manufacture our goods (or at least used to, before the left went to work on killing manufacturing in this country). Hillary won the urban centers that mostly consume things.

Urban centers produce quite a bit that rural people consume.

Like food stamps taxes, medicaid taxes, and farm subsidies.

Sorry, the flow of tax dollars is from cities to rural areas, especially in terms of entitlements.

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 05:38 PM
I am fine with the electoral college, Trump won.

I'm not fine with the electoral college, it flies in the face of the idea that votes should matter and count equally, the same as having a senate does. The fact you can lose an election when you got 2% more votes than the other guy shows how absurd the electoral college is. It's not like this was a small margin like 2000 when Gore barely won the popular vote and Bush barely won the electoral vote. Clinton pretty decisively won the popular vote and Trump pretty decisively the electoral vote. That the two could be so strongly divorced shows pretty clearly how unrepresentative our elections are.

RandomGuy
12-02-2016, 05:40 PM

Until Texas turns with the inevitable tide of demographics, that this election won't do anything to stem.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2013/07/03/198345561/texas-looming-hispanic-shift-explained-in-2-charts

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438120/texas-republicans-steve-munisteri-demographic-change-could-finish-gop

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 05:41 PM
And Hillary had it, in the bag. Up 5 with like seconds remaining. Don't even bother going to the polls they told us. They were stringing her ropes, there was no way Trump could win, no way the Spurs could lose. They were selling Spurs wampum on the TV, Hillary's magazine on the stands.

Manoshevitz.

Fucking Clinton, what a piece of shit. She acted like the fucking election was over two weeks before. She was so overconfident and started going after Arizona and Georgia to try to landslide an election she hadn't won. And then Trump doesn't even have the decency to lock her up.

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Until Texas turns with the inevitable tide of demographics, that this election won't do anything to stem.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2013/07/03/198345561/texas-looming-hispanic-shift-explained-in-2-charts

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438120/texas-republicans-steve-munisteri-demographic-change-could-finish-gop

Why is this looked at as some kind of inevitability? Latinos don't vote straight Democrat like blacks do.

Clipper Nation
12-02-2016, 05:45 PM

:lmao Must suck having to replace the electorate with a new one because the current one hates your party.

Thread
12-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Fucking Clinton, what a piece of shit. She acted like the fucking election was over two weeks before. She was so overconfident and started going after Arizona and Georgia to try to landslide an election she hadn't won. And then Trump doesn't even have the decency to lock her up.

She wanted that House so bad she could taste it. Go in there and plant her big fat ass.

RandomGuy
12-02-2016, 05:51 PM
:lmao Must suck having to replace the electorate with a new one because the current one hates your party.

Fair cop, actually.

Democrats need to do better among whites.

IceColdBrewski
12-02-2016, 06:16 PM
The fact is more people voted for Hillary, period.

That's great. Happy for ya. But like I said before, you're gloating about the final score of a game that was never played.

florige
12-02-2016, 06:26 PM

This is partially the media's doing dude. Every poll had her up, supposedly she was tied, or up in states like FL and OH. Polls had her supposedly winning , MI,WI and PA with ease. Prior to the election according to media, pollsters, etc, there was absolutely no way Trump could win. He needed to much stuff to fall into place. The media, and obviously Hillary and her campaign failed to take into account the millions of Bernie supporters who either voted 3rd party or just stayed home. I do blame Hillary for running a pretty lazy/lackluster campaign, but the media had their hand in this too. And for whatever reason I had a REALLY bad feeling going into election night. I didn't even bother to watch any of the coverage in 2012, I knew it was in the bag for Obama. This time around all the emails, DNC cheating of Bernie supposedly, Podesta,Comney,the out right hatred of Hillary, I just had a weird feeling that it would be close. I still didn't think he would flip 3 blue states. Not even in my worst case scenario electoral map models did I have that happen. :bang

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 06:39 PM
This is partially the media's doing dude. Every poll had her up, supposedly she was tied, or up in states like FL and OH. Polls had her supposedly winning , MI,WI and PA with ease. Prior to the election according to media, pollsters, etc, there was absolutely no way Trump could win. He needed to much stuff to fall into place. The media, and obviously Hillary and her campaign failed to take into account the millions of Bernie supporters who either voted 3rd party or just stayed home. I do blame Hillary for running a pretty lazy/lackluster campaign, but the media had their hand in this too. And for whatever reason I had a REALLY bad feeling going into election night. I didn't even bother to watch any of the coverage in 2012, I knew it was in the bag for Obama. This time around all the emails, DNC cheating of Bernie supposedly, Podesta,Comney,the out right hatred of Hillary, I just had a weird feeling that it would be close. I still didn't think he would flip 3 blue states. Not even in my worst case scenario electoral map models did I have that happen. :bang

When averaged the polls were only like 2 points off, that's pretty standard in a presidential election. The media was stupid because they kept acting like Trump had to win a sequence of independent coinflips to win the presidency when the states were very much correlated. Nate Silver kept arguing this over and over when talking about how fragile Clinton's leads were, how a two point swing could doom her, and that's what happened. I'll chalk it up to the media being ignorant as to when random variables are independent or not.

Reck
12-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Yeah that bitch got extremely complacent in states like PA and Michigan.

Unbelievably so, seem as how Bernie beat the shit out of her in Michigan. You would think she'd get the message the first time.

Mitch
12-02-2016, 07:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Axl Rose
12-02-2016, 07:46 PM
I'm not fine with the electoral college, it flies in the face of the idea that votes should matter and count equally, the same as having a senate does. The fact you can lose an election when you got 2% more votes than the other guy shows how absurd the electoral college is. It's not like this was a small margin like 2000 when Gore barely won the popular vote and Bush barely won the electoral vote. Clinton pretty decisively won the popular vote and Trump pretty decisively the electoral vote. That the two could be so strongly divorced shows pretty clearly how unrepresentative our elections are. that wasn't the deal when all the states signed on, many of them wouldn't have joined the union just to have California dictate to them. The system gives the smaller states a voice. Like I said, I'll fight to leave before those psychopaths in California run my life

Axl Rose
12-02-2016, 07:47 PM

Dont be stupid, she knew what her own internal polling numbers said

ducks
12-02-2016, 08:07 PM

sucks to be Hillary, finally.

she SUCKS AS A PERSON and A ELECTED OFFICIAL

ducks
12-02-2016, 08:08 PM
thought California wanted to leave usa
if they did I bet trump would have won the popular vote by millions
California another country littary

Axl Rose
12-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Let those pinko fucks leave

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 08:12 PM
that wasn't the deal when all the states signed on, many of them wouldn't have joined the union just to have California dictate to them. The system gives the smaller states a voice. Like I said, I'll fight to leave before those psychopaths in California run my life

Letting California votes count equates to California dictating to them. :lol

Many of the states wouldn't have joined the union had they known the union would take their slaves away also.

Clipper Nation
12-02-2016, 08:50 PM
California's votes do count. It's not like they're all ignored or thrown out. They also get more electoral votes than any other state. What they don't get to do is dominate what's supposed to be a 50-state political process damn near all by themselves.

Axl Rose
12-02-2016, 09:32 PM
California's votes do count. It's not like they're all ignored or thrown out. They also get more electoral votes than any other state. What they don't get to do is dominate what's supposed to be a 50-state political process damn near all by themselves.
This. Just ignore the communist sympathizer, his takes and opinions should only be regarded as satire

DMC
12-02-2016, 10:18 PM
thought California wanted to leave usa
if they did I bet trump would have won the popular vote by millions
California another country littary

I was in Canada all week, nary a one of them showed up and here I was ready with coffee enemas and lypo.

baseline bum
12-02-2016, 10:37 PM
This. Just ignore the communist sympathizer, his takes and opinions should only be regarded as satire

Your boy agrees the electoral college is a piece of shit

ducks
12-02-2016, 11:07 PM
It might be but trump would have ran different if he had to win popular vote
Did not and he heavenly campaigned in 15 states

Mitch
12-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Your boy agrees the electoral college is a piece of shit

He's technically right: It's a disaster for democracy, The US is a constitutional republic

Axl Rose
12-02-2016, 11:33 PM
He's technically right: It's a disaster for democracy, The US is a constitutional republic

This, why do liberals have such a hard time with this

boutons_deux
12-03-2016, 12:09 AM
so for you rightwingnutjob shitkicking Trash fellators, there's a conflict, incompatibility between democracy and a constitutional republic? :lol

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 12:11 AM
They're two different systems dumbfuck

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 12:14 AM

This, why do liberals have such a hard time with this

lol that spin

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 12:23 AM
It's not spin you just don't understand the basic differences between the two systems. We're not and have never been governed by a mob rule popular vote, I thought liberals were supposed to be educated. Liberal arts doesn't require basic government courses anymore or what

boutons_deux
12-03-2016, 12:29 AM
We're not and have never been governed by a mob rule popular vote

The FFs foresaw, had seen?, the power of demagogues to con people and grab power.

The electoral college was supposed provide more "sage" electors, less susceptible to demagoguery, to prevent a demagogue like Don The Con from grabbing power. That's why there's no Constitutional requirement binding electors to voters.

Nice try, but obviously a lying, cheating, fraudulent, racist, bigoted, xenophobic, misogynistic, crooked, lying demagogue grabbed the WH anyway. And it's all on you assholes.

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 12:29 AM
It's not spin you just don't understand the basic differences between the two systems. We're not and have never been governed by a mob rule popular vote, I thought liberals were supposed to be educated. Liberal arts doesn't require basic government courses anymore or what

Doubling down on your spin :lol

Your boy bitched about the electoral college.

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 01:01 AM
Doubling down on your spin :lol

Your boy bitched about the electoral college.
Trump isn't a demagogue who can do or say no wrong, he also wasn't a politician in 2012. Doesn't change anything about what we were just discussing before you shifted the discussion to trumps personal 2012 opinion. The popular vote doesn't and has never meant shit in our constitutional republic

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 01:05 AM
Trump isn't a demagogue who can do or say no wrong, he also wasn't a politician in 2012. Doesn't change anything about what we were just discussing before you shifted the discussion to trumps personal 2012 opinion. The popular vote doesn't and has never meant shit in our constitutional republic

I agree with Trump that the electoral college is a piece of shit.

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 01:06 AM
I agree with Trump that the electoral college is a piece of shit.
Well then move to a country with a liberal democracy

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 01:11 AM
Well then move to a country with a liberal democracy

Because I agree with the president?

Mitch
12-03-2016, 01:11 AM
lol that spin

:lol not understanding the difference between democracy and republic

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 01:13 AM
:lol not understanding the difference between democracy and republic

I understand it. LOL trying to claim that's what Trump meant.

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 01:20 AM
This might be my favorite thread ever in this forum.....lol!

Mitch
12-03-2016, 01:31 AM
I understand it. LOL trying to claim that's what Trump meant.

:lol Thinking a billionare who trolled the media like it's a past time means something else.

mavsfan1000
12-03-2016, 03:54 AM
Obamacare is such a ripoff.

mavsfan1000
12-03-2016, 03:54 AM
Trump will make Insurance great again.

spurraider21
12-03-2016, 04:01 AM
California's votes do count. It's not like they're all ignored or thrown out. They also get more electoral votes than any other state. What they don't get to do is dominate what's supposed to be a 50-state political process damn near all by themselves.an individual's vote in ohio is way more important than an individual's vote in california. individual vote in stronghold states are virtually meaningless. that's not unique to blue states.

Chucho
12-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Nothing's gonna change it, fellas.

Time to reverse roles...again. Your turns to eat the opposition's shit...again.

florige
12-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Dont be stupid, she knew what her own internal polling numbers said

Her own internal polling numbers must had been wrong if it took her campaign two days before the election to realize MI was in play.

florige
12-03-2016, 09:31 AM
Because I agree with the president?

Because in both cases 2000, and 2016 it has worked in their favor. I am quite sure if the script were flipped Trump and his cronies would be crying foul calling for the abolishment of the electoral college as a whole. Some type of lawsuit would be in the works.

Thread
12-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Her own internal polling numbers must had been wrong if it took her campaign two days before the election to realize MI was in play.

Which is why the get together between the campaign staffs the other day in MA., held some promise as to what had happened, but, those people are not going to divulge the truth. And why would they? No one in there right mind is going to expose their strategies and failures. There are other battlegrounds and elections on the horizon. Professional sports teams don't & won't in post mortems. They'll bitch and moan about officiating and it's impact and that is what these factions did. They bitched about the "officiating."

pgardn
12-03-2016, 10:02 AM
Which is why the get together between the campaign staffs the other day in MA., held some promise as to what had happened, but, those people are not going to divulge the truth. And why would they? No one in there right mind is going to expose their strategies and failures. There are other battlegrounds and elections on the horizon. Professional sports teams don't & won't in post mortems. They'll bitch and moan about officiating and it's impact and that is what these factions did. They bitched about the "officiating."

The above again invokes some secret that is withheld from the country that we all should know. Crock of paranoid shit.

Bad data in, bad data out. This is not a science experiment. We think we can accurately pin down human behavior? And because we can't there is some big bad secret? WTF?

It was a very close election and someone has to win. Get on with it. We have a very divided country. It happens.

pgardn
12-03-2016, 10:09 AM
:lol Thinking a billionare who trolled the media like it's a past time means something else.

Another giant crock of shit. What does troll the media mean? We got a guy who can't stand to lose and can't control his mouth. So now he is a master manipulator of the media because he won.

Winners get way too much credit. This is a theme Thread and Mitch can put in their tiny heads and try to ponder.

DMC
12-03-2016, 11:02 AM
The above again invokes some secret that is withheld from the country that we all should know. Crock of paranoid shit.

Bad data in, bad data out. This is not a science experiment. We think we can accurately pin down human behavior? And because we can't there is some big bad secret? WTF?

It was a very close election and someone has to win. Get on with it. We have a very divided country. It happens.
Yet this forum is rife with prognostication as a form of evidence for something.

Clipper Nation
12-03-2016, 12:48 PM
To assess the claim, O'Reilly talked to retired ICE Special-Agent-In-Charge Claude Arnold, who said he "routinely" arrested illegal immigrants who had voter registrations.

"I worked in six locations across the United States. I probably arrested more than 1,000 illegal aliens in my career and I routinely encountered people who were in possession of voter registration cards. And as a part of my interview of them when they were arrested, I would ask them, "Do you or have you voted?' and often, I would get the answer 'yes,'" he explained.

Arnold agreed with O'Reilly's statement that "it's easy to do it and it's being done."

Arnold said that there is a very high demand for counterfeit documents like a drivers license because a large swath of the illegal population want to work.

He said there are often several illicit document vendors in neighborhoods with high illegal immigrant populations.

Because some states only require a drivers license number to be recorded to register to vote, or apply for an absentee ballot, the illegal registrations "are not necessarily picked up," he said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/30/ice-agent-counterfeit-drivers-licenses-illegal-immigration-voters-registration-elections

:cry "But, but, muh popular vote!" :cry

boutons_deux
12-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Trump Campaign and GOP Allies in Full Legal Panic as Recounts Could Create Electoral College Crisis

Invoking Bush v. Gore to stop them or ignore the results.

Republicans are panicking because the Green Party’s presidential recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania could prevent Donald Trump from receiving 270 Electoral College votes—the final hurdle to the presidency—on December 19.

In the past 24 hours, the Trump campaign and its GOP allies in the three states that gave him an apparent Electoral College victory after on November 8 have filed lawsuits and legal motions to block, delay and freeze the recounts. In the case of Michigan, where Trump’s lead is smallest, 10,704 votes, the state's

Republican attorney general is arguing the recount's results should be ignored.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trump-campaign-and-gop-allies-full-legal-panic-recounts-could-create-electoral-college (http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trump-campaign-and-gop-allies-full-legal-panic-recounts-could-create-electoral-college)

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Bruh, she was in trouble in so many places she couldn't put all the fires out at once. She almost lost fucking Minnesota

Clipper Nation
12-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Trump Campaign and GOP Allies in Full Legal Panic as Recounts Could Create Electoral College Crisis

Invoking Bush v. Gore to stop them or ignore the results.

Republicans are panicking because the Green Party’s presidential recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania could prevent Donald Trump from receiving 270 Electoral College votes—the final hurdle to the presidency—on December 19.

In the past 24 hours, the Trump campaign and its GOP allies in the three states that gave him an apparent Electoral College victory after on November 8 have filed lawsuits and legal motions to block, delay and freeze the recounts. In the case of Michigan, where Trump’s lead is smallest, 10,704 votes, the state's

Republican attorney general is arguing the recount's results should be ignored.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trump-campaign-and-gop-allies-full-legal-panic-recounts-could-create-electoral-college (http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trump-campaign-and-gop-allies-full-legal-panic-recounts-could-create-electoral-college)

Leave it to AlterNut to spin the Republicans as the bad guys here. It's the Democrats and the loony leftist Green Party trying to use phony recounts to hold up the Electoral College vote, orchestrate a scenario where the election goes to the House (where the Republicans will inevitably elect Trump), and then use that to claim Trump's win was illegitimate. And they'll keep repeating the Big Lie for four years in the hopes that enough people will believe it. The left in this country is the biggest bunch of sore losers ever.

rmt
12-03-2016, 03:16 PM

Do you really think he should lock her up? That's not going to promote unity. It's not his call, but if the FBI finds something and recommends indictment - I dunno - bad way to start off a presidency with the country so divided.

Since the electoral votes are set by population and California has a disproportionate amount of illegals, don't they get more electoral votes than most other states (that don't have as many illegals)?

boutons_deux
12-03-2016, 03:18 PM
"promote unity" :lol

rmt
12-03-2016, 03:20 PM
"promote unity" :lol

Ok, that's gonna cause more riots in the street.

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Do you really think he should lock her up? That's not going to promote unity. It's not his call, but if the FBI finds something and recommends indictment - I dunno - bad way to start off a presidency with the country so divided.

Fuck unity, I hope the Democrats filibuster everything :lol

mavsfan1000
12-03-2016, 03:31 PM
The Libtards are relentless on this page. Nonstop posting. Trump will be a great President. Why? Because of his determination. And a great priority to help Americans with more job opportunities. Time for illegals to go back to their country and stop stealing jobs and committing crimes. Time to Make America Great Again!

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Fuck unity, I hope the Democrats filibuster everything :lol
Yeah let's burn it all down because muh rayciss. Fuck having jobs and shit, that's an oppressive white mans idea

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Yeah let's burn it all down because muh rayciss. Fuck having jobs and shit, that's an oppressive white mans idea

The GOP filibustered everything the Democrats tried to do, so they should respond in kind.

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 03:56 PM
The GOP filibustered everything the Democrats tried to do, so they should respond in kind.
Filibustered stupid harmful off the wall shit, not actual job creation and beneficial ideas. If trump wants to ban guns or bring in terrorists, block him

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Filibustered stupid harmful off the wall shit, not actual job creation and beneficial ideas. If trump wants to ban guns or bring in terrorists, block him

Killing medicare is going to be beneficial :lol

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 04:06 PM
:lol After eight years of nothing but obstruction from the GOP, right wingers expect the Democrats to work with them in a spirit of unity.

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Killing medicare is going to be beneficial :lol
Trump ain't allowing that, this would be an example of something you should try to stop. Ryan is a follower not a leader, don't worry about that cuck

Clipper Nation
12-03-2016, 05:17 PM
:lmao at the "obstruction" narrative. Obama's only major "accomplishment" was crammed down our throats without a single Republican voting for it. He spent 8 years legislating through memos, EOs and signing statements. Meanwhile, the cucked GOPe hopped on board the Gang of Eight amnesty train and letting Pelosi and Reid write their omnibus bills.

If the public wanted Obama's full agenda up their ass, they wouldn't have given Congress to the Republicans. When the same thing happened to Bill Clinton, he moved back towards the center and compromised. Obama preferred to sit around and waste his presidency on whining and playing the victim. That's the difference between a skilled politician and an inexperienced far-left ideologue.

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 05:25 PM
LOL Republicans filibustered non-stop and get butthurt when labelled obstructionists.

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Again, what the filibustered was pure insanity. What were they supposed to do, violate our 2nd amendment and import the entire population of Syria into the USA? The left never had a single good proposal throughout the entire 8 years of obama that was blocked by republicans. Hell, they even passed Obamacare which is a disaster.

pgardn
12-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Yet this forum is rife with prognostication as a form of evidence for something.

Not surprising.

This is a sports board so we try to explain everything based on the W.

AFBlue
12-03-2016, 09:30 PM
:lmao at the "obstruction" narrative. Obama's only major "accomplishment" was crammed down our throats without a single Republican voting for it. He spent 8 years legislating through memos, EOs and signing statements. Meanwhile, the cucked GOPe hopped on board the Gang of Eight amnesty train and letting Pelosi and Reid write their omnibus bills.

If the public wanted Obama's full agenda up their ass, they wouldn't have given Congress to the Republicans. When the same thing happened to Bill Clinton, he moved back towards the center and compromised. Obama preferred to sit around and waste his presidency on whining and playing the victim. That's the difference between a skilled politician and an inexperienced far-left ideologue.

CN 100% on point with this response.

pgardn
12-03-2016, 09:38 PM
CN 100% on point with this response.

Nah.

Typically voters will back congressional candidates that will get stuff for THEIR district. Get stuff done in my home, but fk everyone else (get rid of government prorams) when looking for a president. You think farmers want to get rid of farm subsidies and keep government spending for urban schools?

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 10:09 PM
Not surprising.

This is a sports board so we try to explain everything based on the W.

This is what I've always found the most interesting part of this site. It's a sports site first and foremost and the Spurs section is so far beyond the post amounts of all the other forums it's absurd....yet there are dudes like boutons and Dan, and WC that have been coming here for a decade easily and act as though posting here matters. I honestly think those three I mentioned in particular believe they are actually making a difference.

Of course they will then say they post here for entertainment purposes only....and then knock out 75-100 posts in a 24 hour period.

Axl Rose
12-03-2016, 10:26 PM
This is what I've always found the most interesting part of this site. It's a sports site first and foremost and the Spurs section is so far beyond the post amounts of all the other forums it's absurd....yet there are dudes like boutons and Dan, and WC that have been coming here for a decade easily and act as though posting here matters. I honestly think those three I mentioned in particular believe they are actually making a difference.

Of course they will then say they post here for entertainment purposes only....and then knock out 75-100 posts in a 24 hour period.
It's an OCD obsesssion. If one wants to make a difference take to a more popular platform like twitter or real life

Thread
12-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Jill Stein drops statewide Pennsylvania recount case

By Caroline Kenny, CNN
Updated 9:21 PM ET, Sat December 3, 2016

Washington (CNN)Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein said Saturday she is dropping her bid for a statewide election recount in Pennsylvania.

Citing a major cost placed on voters due to a court ruling that says the voters requesting the recount must pay a $1 million bond,]]]

Like in Florida, like in 2000 we made you stop counting once more.

Let us proceed...

Clipper Nation
12-03-2016, 10:43 PM
:lmao at anyone who gave their money to Jill Stein!

DMC
12-03-2016, 10:49 PM

It's not a difference they are looking for. It's a catharsis. They have angst about some aspect of their life, their surroundings, and forums like this one allows them to preach to their perceived world which keeps them from beating their kids and spouses (and pets).

DMC
12-03-2016, 10:51 PM
:lmao at anyone who gave their money to Jill Stein!

Jill isn't an idiot. She knew this would happen and that she'd be left holding the bag of money with a legit excuse for not using it as advertised.

spurraider21
12-03-2016, 10:55 PM
:lmao at anyone who gave their money to Jill Stein!Shill Stein :lol

baseline bum
12-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Shill Stein :lol

:cry Let's just print $1.3 trillion so no more student debt :cry

johnsmith
12-04-2016, 01:09 AM
It's not a difference they are looking for. It's a catharsis. They have angst about some aspect of their life, their surroundings, and forums like this one allows them to preach to their perceived world which keeps them from beating their kids and spouses (and pets).

If that is truly the case, then I'm fine with it....boutons seems like the kind of guy that has his neighbors body parts in his freezer....so if it helps to prevent further serial killing....rant on!

DMC
12-04-2016, 01:15 AM
If that is truly the case, then I'm fine with it....boutons seems like the kind of guy that has his neighbors body parts in his freezer....so if it helps to prevent further serial killing....rant on!

Some are insecure without an endless parade of blowdried politicians parroting bland platitudes, with the only real difference between then being the color of their ties. This is why some joker like Trump can win an election. He's colorful, different, somewhat unpredictable yet quite possibly worthless. Boutons is just the antithesis to those politicians, since he has hate and bromide laced keyboard activist rhetoric beyond rationality. Like a few others here, he seems to oblivious to the possibility that they are all shearing the fuck out of us, and fighting over who gets the shears. We sit idly by and cheer for this or that one to shear us instead then point at the other sheep and laugh as if we are in a different pasture.

spurraider21
12-04-2016, 02:19 AM
^Philo

Thread
12-04-2016, 06:15 AM
Some are insecure without an endless parade of blowdried politicians parroting bland platitudes, with the only real difference between then being the color of their ties. This is why some joker like Trump can win an election. He's colorful, different, somewhat unpredictable yet quite possibly worthless. Boutons is just the antithesis to those politicians, since he has hate and bromide laced keyboard activist rhetoric beyond rationality. Like a few others here, he seems to oblivious to the possibility that they are all shearing the fuck out of us, and fighting over who gets the shears. We sit idly by and cheer for this or that one to shear us instead then point at the other sheep and laugh as if we are in a different pasture.

D can't stand winning, like Bush One & Two. Neither knew whether to shit, or, go blind.

Thread
12-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Jill Stein says she'll 'escalate' Pennsylvania recount case after earlier plans to drop it

By Caroline Kenny, CNN

Washington (CNN)Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein said early Sunday she would "escalate" her statewide recount efforts in Pennsylvania through a federal lawsuit, after announcing she would drop it.

Stein on Saturday cited a major cost placed on voters due to a state court ruling that says the voters requesting the recount must pay a $1 million bond. But shortly after midnight Sunday Stein tweeted about plans to continue on the recount bid.
"On Monday, I will escalate #Recount2016 in PA and file to demand a statewide recount on constitutional grounds. The people deserve answers," she wrote.

Updated 9:37 AM ET, Sun December 4, 2016]]]

The fuckin' bitch.

boutons_deux
12-04-2016, 11:42 AM

As usual, totally weak shit. Stick it back up your ass

boutons_deux
12-04-2016, 11:46 AM
he seems to oblivious to the possibility that they are all shearing the fuck out of us

You Lie

I said here that Hillary would preside over, slow only slightly the inevitable decline of the 99%, or the 95%.

Your "normalizing" Trash as just another politician is 100% wrong, as is the rest of your take.

Reck
12-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Jill Stein says she'll 'escalate' Pennsylvania recount case after earlier plans to drop it

By Caroline Kenny, CNN

Washington (CNN)Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein said early Sunday she would "escalate" her statewide recount efforts in Pennsylvania through a federal lawsuit, after announcing she would drop it.

Stein on Saturday cited a major cost placed on voters due to a state court ruling that says the voters requesting the recount must pay a $1 million bond. But shortly after midnight Sunday Stein tweeted about plans to continue on the recount bid.
"On Monday, I will escalate #Recount2016 in PA and file to demand a statewide recount on constitutional grounds. The people deserve answers," she wrote.

Updated 9:37 AM ET, Sun December 4, 2016]]]

The fuckin' bitch.

Hey Thread, I bet you haven't seen this much girl's regret over being in the race since your wife said yes. Amirite?

DMC
12-04-2016, 01:10 PM
You Lie

I said here that Hillary would preside over, slow only slightly the inevitable decline of the 99%, or the 95%.

Your "normalizing" Trash as just another politician is 100% wrong, as is the rest of your take.

In all your worthless ranting you've yet to offer an alternative other than "stick it up your ass". You seem to be on the verge of suicide.

We are here, now because of the Obama admin. Do you like where we are? Libs had 8 years. Now the red side gets their turn. Are you a green party voter? If so you're a fucking clown with high hopes and zero effect.

mavsfan1000
12-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Jill Stein drops statewide Pennsylvania recount case

By Caroline Kenny, CNN
Updated 9:21 PM ET, Sat December 3, 2016

Washington (CNN)Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein said Saturday she is dropping her bid for a statewide election recount in Pennsylvania.

Citing a major cost placed on voters due to a court ruling that says the voters requesting the recount must pay a $1 million bond,]]]

Like in Florida, like in 2000 we made you stop counting once more.

Let us proceed...

Hillary coming in with extra dough for her.

johnsmith
12-04-2016, 02:47 PM
As usual, totally weak shit. Stick it back up your ass

Lol....young lady, you've been crying on this site for four weeks non stop....you're yet to develop an argument on your own and just repost everything you can find online....you've been physically disgusted by attractive women, and your views on insurance have just been flat out narrow minded and dumb.

Don't get carried away with the "weak shit", and "I'm owning you" type of stuff because a third party non biased person would read your posts from the last thirty days and think you're suicidal for sure.

johnsmith
12-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Also, your opinion doesn't matter because you don't do anything but post on a sports forum....remember that.

Axl Rose
12-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Boutons is fighting for government issued hoes, it's his only chance

Mitch
12-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Another giant crock of shit. What does troll the media mean? We got a guy who can't stand to lose and can't control his mouth. So now he is a master manipulator of the media because he won.

Winners get way too much credit. This is a theme Thread and Mitch can put in their tiny heads and try to ponder.

Blind or in denial? He's trolled the media time and time again and clowns like you just write it off as "Derrr billionaire Trump is crybaby and stupid, her dur". You won't watch the video, but this shows the man knows exactly what he's doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

rmt
12-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Blind or in denial? He's trolled the media time and time again and clowns like you just write it off as "Derrr billionaire Trump is crybaby and stupid, her dur". You won't watch the video, but this shows the man knows exactly what he's doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

Hilarious!

pgardn
12-04-2016, 05:51 PM

]

He fkn thought he had no chance.

He was as shocked as the rest of the country. Trolling the media... Perfect shit excuse for a message board fool.

A good summation could be what both democrats and republicans saw. Both have a strong sense of revulsion involving the relationship between politicians and big business. It is a huge theme that Bernie also captured but could not hold thanks to an over-confident anointed candidate who completely missed this. (Btw, her husband did not) So you keep up with the solid trolling by a genius won the election shit line. I will look at much broader issues that actually make some sense.

And again, because he won a close election does not mean he knows "exactly what he is doing". You are the perfect example of the expert at hindsight. Which is a perfectly useless ability when paired with a very tiny head.

Mitch
12-04-2016, 06:06 PM
He fkn thought he had no chance.

He was as shocked as the rest of the country. Trolling the media... Perfect shit excuse for a message board fool.

A good summation could be what both democrats and republicans saw. Both have a strong sense of revulsion involving the relationship between politicians and big business. It is a huge theme that Bernie also captured but could not hold thanks to an over-confident anointed candidate who completely missed this. (Btw, her husband did not) So you keep up with the solid trolling by a genius won the election shit line. I will look at much broader issues that actually make some sense.

And again, because he won a close election does not mean he knows "exactly what he is doing". You are the perfect example of the expert at hindsight. Which is a perfectly useless ability when paired with a very tiny head.

He always knew he'd win, you probably looked at one picture and though "lololol he looks shook he won!", Hillary thought the same but she was throwing shit and swearing when she lost. You keep believing that a guy far more intelligent than yourself is a fuck up and didn't run to win.

pgardn
12-04-2016, 06:23 PM

He always knew he'd win, you probably looked at one picture and though "lololol he looks shook he won!", Hillary thought the same but she was throwing shit and swearing when she lost. You keep believing that a guy far more intelligent than yourself is a fuck up and didn't run to win.

Seriously...

All the scrambling that continues to go on, not getting the most basic transition papers signed...
Just stop.

Mitch
12-04-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm smarter than Trump and know more about politics and becoming president than he does. Believe me.

pgardn
12-04-2016, 07:21 PM

Excellent Mitch.

You can use emoticons and change quotes.

:clap:clap

Me too...

Mitch
12-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Excellent Mitch.

You can use emoticons and change quotes.

Me too...

Maybe you can learn to hold back your snark and bias as well :tu

pgardn
12-04-2016, 08:47 PM

Maybe you can learn to hold back your snark and bias as well :tu

Mirror mirror...

I am definitely biased against bad reasoning.
You got that right.

Mitch
12-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Mirror mirror...

I am definitely biased against bad reasoning.
You got that right.

:lol claiming to be bias against bad reasoning, some holier than thou shit right there considering you're full of it.

pgardn
12-04-2016, 10:21 PM
:lol claiming to be bias against bad reasoning, some holier than thou shit right there considering you're full of it.

Mitch.

Stay just the way you are.
You just keep believing Trump has everything planned out.
Every dupe needs a hero.

Mitch
12-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Mitch.

Stay just the way you are.
You just keep believing Trump has everything planned out.
Every dupe needs a hero.

:lol Joe Shmo thinks he's figured out a man who attained the highest office spending half, having zilch in experience and made billions.

Me? I saying he's smarter than you (a given) and you haven't figured him out. You know less about what's going on in his head than the scores of others who have been wrong about him. My only claim so far is that he's trolled the media and only an idiot would deny that since that's quite literally what he's done. I haven't put my takes in how he will be president since he's not in office, but your armchair political analyst ass thinks you've already figured it out.

Take a more humbling platform, dumbass.

pgardn
12-05-2016, 12:06 AM
:lol Joe Shmo thinks he's figured out a man who attained the highest office spending half, having zilch in experience and made billions.

Me? I saying he's smarter than you (a given) and you haven't figured him out. You know less about what's going on in his head than the scores of others who have been wrong about him. My only claim so far is that he's trolled the media and only an idiot would deny that since that's quite literally what he's done. I haven't put my takes in how he will be president since he's not in office, but your armchair political analyst ass thinks you've already figured it out.

Take a more humbling platform, dumbass.

I say BS on the trolling, he has a temper problem and has a problem accepting results.

I also say smart has nothing to do with it. Unless smart is the ability to manipulate people who want things too badly (evangelist for people $ drunk) and the ability to take huge risks when one is in debt. (BTW I don't think the majority of people who voted for him are dopey) And I think you got your super hero Mitchell. Plenty of idiots have money and/or are in office. And I don't think Trump is by any means an idiot. He is clearly a relentless worker and does not give up easily on anything. You want to make him your trolling idol, be my guest.

I don't think you have the slightest notion of what smart is. It could be many different things. So because I have more money than you I am smarter than you? BS. We may just want very different things. But this thinking is a very Republican idea so I get it.

Mitch
12-05-2016, 12:16 AM
I say BS on the trolling, he has a temper problem and has a problem accepting results.

I also say smart has nothing to do with it. Unless smart is the ability to manipulate people who want things too badly (evangelist for people $ drunk) and the ability to take huge risks when one is in debt. (BTW I don't think the majority of people who voted for him are dopey) And I think you got your super hero Mitchell. Plenty of idiots have money and/or are in office. And I don't think Trump is by any means an idiot. He is clearly a relentless worker and does not give up easily on anything. You want to make him your trolling idol, be my guest.

I don't think you have the slightest notion of what smart is. It could be many different things. So because I have more money than you I am smarter than you? BS. We may just want very different things. But this thinking is a very Republican idea so I get it.

I literally provided a video that shows he has a history of trolling the media and has done it throughout his campaign. You put too much emphasis on a simple observation, acting like I worship him for trolling the media when I mentioned it once and you just jumped to dispute it since it goes against your narrative. You have Trump's name in your mouth more often than I if we're going to talk about worship :lol

I think I know enough about intelligence to point at a man who made billions and achieved as much as he had and say he's smarter than an armchair analyst (obvious partisan bias as well). You only see what fits into your own narrative and political bias. Face it, you're just another botox_deuce when it comes to politics.

Nbadan
12-05-2016, 01:01 AM
Why is this looked at as some kind of inevitability? Latinos don't vote straight Democrat like blacks do.

I've never seen a national pundit who could really read Hispanics politically.....they all seem to try to clump all 'Hispanics' together politically, Cubans, Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Mexicans....truth is, most Hispanics can't stand each other much less share political ideologies...

pgardn
12-05-2016, 01:13 AM
I literally provided a video that shows he has a history of trolling the media and has done it throughout his campaign. You put too much emphasis on a simple observation, acting like I worship him for trolling the media when I mentioned it once and you just jumped to dispute it since it goes against your narrative. You have Trump's name in your mouth more often than I if we're going to talk about worship :lol

I think I know enough about intelligence to point at a man who made billions and achieved as much as he had and say he's smarter than an armchair analyst (obvious partisan bias as well). You only see what fits into your own narrative and political bias. Face it, you're just another botox_deuce when it comes to politics.

A video.
Wow. So convincing.

Oh, and you pegged me Mitch.
I am a raving liberal.
You need to know Boots is gonna really be pissed because I'm apart of Big Pharma, or Big Ag, or Big Genetics. I got no love from either extreme Mitch.

So be ready Mitchell. Boots won't be pleased with the comparison.

And so sorry you don't like the armchair on a political forum. I'm gonna give Trump a chance. I don't have a choice. I promise. But as of now, I am still stuck on the notion this nation had two bad choices and we got the unlikely one. Sorry to rip the shield from your Captain America. (It can't hurt that bad can it)

If you have a chance please tell me what intelligence is? I need to know if I'm smart since I am being compared to Trump. I'm in the hole not being a billionaire.

Mitch
12-05-2016, 02:36 AM
A video.
Wow. So convincing.

I am a raving liberal.
You need to know Boots is gonna really be pissed because I'm apart of Big Pharma, or Big Ag, or Big Genetics. I got no love from either extreme Mitch.

And so sorry you don't like the armchair on a political forum. I'm gonna give Trump a chance. I don't have a choice. I promise. But as of now, I am still stuck on the notion this nation had two bad choices and we got the unlikely one. Sorry to rip the shield from your Captain America. (It can't hurt that bad can it)

If you have a chance please tell me what intelligence is? I need to know if I'm smart since I am being compared to Trump. I'm in the hole not being a billionaire.

:lmao A video of the actual events unfolding isn't convincing of said event? You're a fucking ostrich with its head in the sand, you know that?

I didn't call you a raving liberal, you just obviously have partisan bias. Don't give a damn what botox_deuce thinks anyways, the dude quotes Salon for crying out loud, he's in the same boat as cosmoron. You're also not going to give Trump a shot anyways, you've already pegged him - not like you can stop him from being president so that's not giving him a chance :lol

So maybe you can get your ass out of that armchair, stop playing games, and stick to what you know. Because intelligence sure ain't denying facts because it's in a video, dummy.

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 05:47 AM
‘I have no knowledge of such things’: Paul Ryan plays dumb on Trump’s big lie about illegal voters

on CBS’ 60 Minutes on Sunday.

Ryan attempted to dodge interviewer Scott Pelley’s questions by pretending he didn’t know anything about President-elect Donald Trump’s contention that “millions of people” voted illegally for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

As he blinked uncomfortably, it appeared Ryan might even be on the verge of asking, “What’s a tweet?” or “I’ve heard of this
Donald Trump fellow you mentioned. Who is he, again?”

“Trump tweeted in the last week or so that he had actually won the popular vote if you deduct the millions that voted illegally,”
Pelley asked Ryan. “Do you believe that?”

“I don’t know, I’m not really focused on these things,” Ryan replied.

“Wait a minute, wait a minute,” said Pelley. “You have an opinion on whether millions of Americans voted illegally.”

“I have no way of backing that up,” Ryan said. “I have no knowledge of such things.”

Pelley said, “You don’t believe that…”

“But I don’t — it doesn’t matter to me,” Ryan said. “He won the election.” :lol

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/i-have-no-knowledge-of-such-things-paul-ryan-plays-dumb-on-trumps-big-lie-about-illegal-voters/

Sounds like RMT.

The end of winning justifies any means.

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/time_paulryan_20111205_0373.jpg?quality=85&w=1012

mavsfan1000
12-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Trump won Boutons. Get over it. You lost.

DMC
12-05-2016, 08:38 AM
A video.
Wow. So convincing.

I am a raving liberal.

What does it mean when you say "give him a chance"? You followed that by saying he was the most unlikely of two bad choices, which means you've made up your mind already. How is that equal to giving him a chance?

Thread
12-05-2016, 08:59 AM
The end of winning justifies any means.

That's it, and that's all.

pgardn
12-05-2016, 09:10 AM
What does it mean when you say "give him a chance"? You followed that by saying he was the most unlikely of two bad choices, which means you've made up your mind already. How is that equal to giving him a chance?

What choice do I have? He was a very bad candidate. I hope he is not a bad president.

I hope he succeeds in getting an economy started that benefits the middle class. He will be our president, I can't hope he will fail at the aforementioned. I'm not gonna immediately try to misrepresent what I feel was probably (hope)his basic message. I'm not gonna be Mitch McConnel on Obama to begin the term.

But no one really knows this guy(cept Mitch). Here is hoping he does not try to go with the White Nationalist ideals. A small portion of what got him elected IMO.(Boots heartily disagrees and so does Axl)

pgardn
12-05-2016, 09:17 AM
:lmao A video of the actual events unfolding isn't convincing of said event? You're a fucking ostrich with its head in the sand, you know that?

I didn't call you a raving liberal, you just obviously have partisan bias. Don't give a damn what botox_deuce thinks anyways, the dude quotes Salon for crying out loud, he's in the same boat as cosmoron. You're also not going to give Trump a shot anyways, you've already pegged him - not like you can stop him from being president so that's not giving him a chance :lol

So maybe you can get your ass out of that armchair, stop playing games, and stick to what you know. Because intelligence sure ain't denying facts because it's in a video, dummy.

Oh yes the exact unfolding of events. GTFOH.
You got it Mitch.
Love the narrator.

DMC
12-05-2016, 12:40 PM
What choice do I have? He was a very bad candidate. I hope he is not a bad president.

I hope he succeeds in getting an economy started that benefits the middle class. He will be our president, I can't hope he will fail at the aforementioned. I'm not gonna immediately try to misrepresent what I feel was probably (hope)his basic message. I'm not gonna be Mitch McConnel on Obama to begin the term.

But no one really knows this guy(cept Mitch). Here is hoping he does not try to go with the White Nationalist ideals. A small portion of what got him elected IMO.(Boots heartily disagrees and so does Axl)
Saying you don't have a choice is not the same as giving him a chance. That's like saying I'll give paying taxes a chance. What are my alternatives? If you mean you're going to reserve judgement until enough time has elapsed to get an accurate assessment of his performance, you've already made an assessment prior to his election. If on the other hand you mean you don't have a choice in the matter then you're not giving him a chance, you're just succumbing to the inevitable.

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Dems intend to deny Trash/Repugs the chances to screw up USA. And I will cheer them all the way.

We know from Repug fuckup from 2001-2008 that the now even more extreme Repugs will do MUCH WORSE for USA in 2017 - 2020.

RandomGuy
12-05-2016, 01:37 PM
That's great. Happy for ya. But like I said before, you're gloating about the final score of a game that was never played.

Again, not gloating.

It is a rather important distinction that more people preferred the candidate that will not be taking office.

Mitch
12-05-2016, 03:07 PM
:cry I don't like how the video proving I'm wrong was made so I won't accept it :cry

:tu

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Again, not gloating.

It is a rather important distinction that more people preferred the candidate that will not be taking office.

... and preferred by a margin greater than candidates who get into the WH.

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 03:31 PM
imagine if Trash won by 2.5M+, and Hillary won the EC.

The Repugs would fight it all the way to SCOTUS. Losing SCOTUS, they'd impeach in the first year.

Sore Losers With Guns? ouch

DMX7
12-05-2016, 03:31 PM
She routed him and she isn't even a great candidate. The DNC rigged it for her just to get the nomination.

Reck
12-05-2016, 03:37 PM
She routed him and she isn't even a great candidate. The DNC rigged it for her just to get the nomination.

2020 Cant get here fast enough.

She lost by 100k or so votes (PA (70K), MI (10K), WI (27K). Hardly a knockout blow.

Just about anyone else will be able to displace Trump. The dems just need to stop being dense and stop playing favorites and keep their hands to themselves.

Chucho
12-05-2016, 03:53 PM
imagine if Trash won by 2.5M+, and Hillary won the EC.

The Repugs would fight it all the way to SCOTUS. Losing SCOTUS, they'd impeach in the first year.

Sore Losers With Guns? ouch

Only in the mind of a delusional racist, hate monger and sociopath like you.

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Only in the mind of a delusional racist, hate monger and sociopath like you.

such risible weak shit you bring. :lol

rmt
12-05-2016, 03:59 PM

She lost by 100k or so votes (PA (70K), MI (10K), WI (27K). Hardly a knockout blow.

Just about anyone else will be able to displace Trump. The dems just need to stop being dense and stop playing favorites and keep their hands to themselves.

Depends. There is a chance that he'll be a decent to good president.

Has the DNC gotten rid of the super delegates? If not, shouldn't you guys be out there protesting?

Chucho
12-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Dems intend to deny Trash/Repugs the chances to screw up USA. And I will cheer them all the way.

We know from Repug fuckup from 2001-2008 that the now even more extreme Repugs will do MUCH WORSE for USA in 2017 - 2020.

LOL, so what the hell do you call Obama's even larger, more corrupt fuckups of 09-17? Moron...

CosmicCowboy
12-05-2016, 04:02 PM
I had a lot more dislike for Hillary than like for trump but I'm willing to give the guy a chance.

Chucho
12-05-2016, 04:03 PM
such risible weak shit you bring. :lol

Not trying to troll. You are very delusional. You are racist and you are a hate monger. You exhibit sociopathic behaviors in rage and delusion.

It's not weak shit, it's a very fitting description of a disgusting hate machine who thinks all groups and people adhere to your perverted stereotypes less they be all the names you incorrectly label them.

Doesn't matter what you say or do, you are what you are, although what you are is a disgusting ideologue who deflects and is selectively ignorant. But still, a disgusting racist/bigot to the core who's ass is leaking.

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Not trying to troll. You are very delusional. You are racist and you are a hate monger. You exhibit sociopathic behaviors in rage and delusion.

It's not weak shit, it's a very fitting description of a disgusting hate machine who thinks all groups and people adhere to your perverted stereotypes less they be all the names you incorrectly label them.

Doesn't matter what you say or do, you are what you are, although what you are is a disgusting ideologue who deflects and is selectively ignorant. But still, a disgusting racist/bigot to the core who's ass is leaking.

:lol Still weak shit, and totally wrong, but that's par for you post-truth Trash voters.

Reck
12-05-2016, 04:19 PM

Has the DNC gotten rid of the super delegates? If not, shouldn't you guys be out there protesting?

Are you kidding? Superdelegates is how we keep crazies like Trump from running an all-white nationalist, all insulting campaign and actually winning it.

I think they ammended the superdelagates rule so only those in the primaries of each state can be a part of it. So if you win a certain state, you get those superdelagates instead of having a free for all.

Chucho
12-05-2016, 04:20 PM
:lol Still weak shit, and totally wrong, but that's par for you post-truth Trash voters.

:lol Still in denial and NEVER correct, but that's the par for a disgusting, delusional sick-fuck like you.

rmt
12-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Are you kidding? Superdelegates is how we keep crazies like Trump from running an all-white nationalist, all insulting campaign and actually winning it.

I think they ammended the superdelagates rule so only those in the primaries of each state can be a part of it. So if you win a certain state, you get those superdelagates instead of having a free for all.

Sorry, forgot you weren't a Bernie fan. IMO, you shouldn't need super delegates - fosters discontent. Trump won fair and square - no argument from any other Republican like on the Dems side.

Nbadan
12-05-2016, 04:42 PM

Whomever runs for the Dems better address the Rust Belt problem...you can't lose Penn, Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa

Thread
12-05-2016, 05:07 PM

Eh,,,just toss black man a hand down, tell (him) AGAIN & AGAIN how we called him niqqer, flatten our ride(s) tires to the polls & drive yours to the polls.

Just like that.

P.S., Christ, they've been block voting at 90%+ for over 50 years.

Reck
12-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Eh,,,just toss black man a hand down, tell (him) AGAIN & AGAIN how we called him niqqer, flatten our ride(s) tires to the polls & drive yours to the polls.

Just like that.

P.S., Christ, they've been block voting at 90%+ for over 50 years.

Them republicans also lost the hispanic bloc for good this cycle thanks to Trump as well. Thankfully for him, there were enough whites in today's America to carry his carcass home.

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Whomever runs for the Dems better address the Rust Belt problem...you can't lose Penn, Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa

There's nothing to be done. Dems can talk about, but BigCorp, globalization, and automation has killed good paying jobs for many 10Ms.

Trash's voters will make no gains by 2020 and will very probably be unhappily where they are, or worse.

florige
12-05-2016, 06:06 PM

I honestly don't think there is a Rust Belt Problem. I think people are downplaying the Bernie supporters who stayed home, or voted 3rd party. Bernie had a huge following who were loyal to Bernie, but not loyal enough to vote for Hillary no matter what Bernie said. Especially with them feeling cheated. OH was never gonna happen for her even if every Bernie supporter in OH had crossed over. I could tell off the primary numbers in OH. Between Trump and Kasich they were already beating all of Hillary's and Bernie's numbers. That was before Cruz and Rubio's numbers were even factored in yet.

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 06:11 PM
:lol Still in denial and NEVER correct, but that's the par for a disgusting, delusional sick-fuck like you.

Hey, Chucho my little chacho, YOU're the sick fuck who elected Trash. :lol

monosylab1k
12-05-2016, 06:14 PM
The Libtards are relentless on this page. Nonstop posting. Trump will be a great President. Why? Because of his determination. And a great priority to help Americans with more job opportunities. Time for illegals to go back to their country and stop stealing jobs and committing crimes. Time to Make America Great Again!

Just a guess, you were rooting for the Cubs in the World Series and you're a huge Cowboys fan at the moment too.

mavsfan1000
12-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Just a guess, you were rooting for the Cubs in the World Series and you're a huge Cowboys fan at the moment too.
Bad analogy. What does supporting Trump have to do with bandwagoning?

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 06:20 PM
I honestly don't think there is a Rust Belt Problem. I think people are downplaying the Bernie supporters who stayed home, or voted 3rd party. Bernie had a huge following who were loyal to Bernie, but not loyal enough to vote for Hillary no matter what Bernie said. Especially with them feeling cheated. OH was never gonna happen for her even if every Bernie supporter in OH had crossed over. I could tell off the primary numbers in OH. Between Trump and Kasich they were already beating all of Hillary's and Bernie's numbers. That was before Cruz and Rubio's numbers were even factored in yet.

Even if Bernie had beaten Hillary, and Trash, the Repugs control 2/3 of the states, and control, or have enough blocking ability, of Congress, to block all solutions and progress.

Even with Bernie as Pres and installing experienced, serious progressives in this cabinet, the House Repugs would have continued to hobble into dysfunctionality all the Depts (except HSA, Defense) by defunding them.

The structural shitcase that America is now for a 200M people has been DECADES in the making, and will take decades to reverse.

America is fully a plutocratic oligarchy, not a democracy, and the Repugs have enough power to defend/maintain/expand that plutocratic oligarchy, which has many $10Bs (only a tiny fraction of it mind-boggling wealth) to pay the Repugs to keep it plutocratic oligarchy in power.

America is fucked and unfuckable.

1945 - 1975 was a historical anomaly.

America has now degenerated to the historical mean of super-wealthy oligarchy controlling, operating society for its own enrichment, while everybody else gets struggles for crumbs.

monosylab1k
12-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Bad analogy. What does supporting Trump have to do with bandwagoning?

Had trouble picking between your Warriors/Cavs/Cubs/Cowboys/Raiders/MAGA hat to wear today?

monosylab1k
12-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Even if Bernie had beaten Hillary, and Trash, the Repugs control 2/3 of the states, and control, or have enough blocking ability, of Congress, to https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-27-2016/KYtTyS.gifblock all solutions and progress.

Even with Bernie as Pres and installing experienced, serious progressives in this cabinet, the House Repugs would have continued to hobble into dysfunctionality all the Depts (except HSA, Defense) by defunding them.

The structural shitcase that America is now for a 200M people has been DECADES in the making, and will take decades to reverse.

America is fully a plutocratic oligarchy, not a democracy, and the Repugs have enough power to defend/maintain/expand that plutocratic oligarchy, which has many $10Bs (only a tiny fraction of it mind-boggling wealth) to pay the Repugs to keep it plutocratic oligarchy in power.

America is fucked and unfuckable.

1945 - 1975 was a historical anomaly.

America has now degenerated to the historical mean of super-wealthy oligarchy controlling, operating society for its own enrichment, while everybody else gets struggles for crumbs.

CosmicCowboy
12-05-2016, 06:29 PM

We get it. You like your superdelegates. (and BTW, they can vote for whoever they want to no matter how the state votes) The popular vote doesn't matter to you. Glad you clarified that. Why do you keep posting about Hillary's popular vote then?

boutons_deux
12-05-2016, 06:35 PM
"Superdelegates is how we keep ..." McGoverns and Carters and Sanders rrom being nominated.

Reck
12-05-2016, 07:06 PM
We get it. You like your superdelegates. (and BTW, they can vote for whoever they want to no matter how the state votes) The popular vote doesn't matter to you. Glad you clarified that. Why do you keep posting about Hillary's popular vote then?

Is the oposite. I have been in favor of the popular vote over the EC for a long time. The latter is severely outdated and truly needs to go.

I'm just not whining about Hillary's lead being what it is. Fact is, Trump won based on what we have and that's what matters.

pgardn
12-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Saying you don't have a choice is not the same as giving him a chance. That's like saying I'll give paying taxes a chance. What are my alternatives? If you mean you're going to reserve judgement until enough time has elapsed to get an accurate assessment of his performance, you've already made an assessment prior to his election. If on the other hand you mean you don't have a choice in the matter then you're not giving him a chance, you're just succumbing to the inevitable.

BS

Quit with the horrible logic. Of course I have made an assessment prior to him taking office. Everyone makes judgements about people the first time they meet them. From what I have to go on so far, he will not do much good for the country (BOLD THE I). As time goes by and he makes real decisions (since he has clearly just been completely trolling ; Mitch says) then we will all make our judgments. So now we wait and see how the next 4 years go and hope for the best.

Why try to make things so complicated in order to win an argument...

pgardn
12-05-2016, 07:30 PM
:tu

Great video Mitch.
I loved how the timeline of events left out nothing.
Never seen anything that good.

I did find it humorous, if that helps the sore thumb.

cd021
12-05-2016, 07:32 PM

I would seriously doubt it, but who knows. If he turns out to be a good president then its a win but more likely his popularity is very low and by the time 2020 comes around, it will be an absolute dog fight for him to get reelected. He already has the lowest favorablity of any person who ran for president in the past 30 years, I don't think that will rise very much.

Mitch
12-05-2016, 08:48 PM
:cry I got notin, lemme break out the snark :cry

DMC
12-05-2016, 08:49 PM
BS

Quit with the horrible logic. Of course I have made an assessment prior to him taking office. Everyone makes judgements about people the first time they meet them. From what I have to go on so far, he will not do much good for the country (BOLD THE I). As time goes by and he makes real decisions (since he has clearly just been completely trolling ; Mitch says) then we will all make our judgments. So now we wait and see how the next 4 years go and hope for the best.

Why try to make things so complicated in order to win an argument...

You don't know whether to shit or go blind so you're hedging by carrying tissue and a cane.

pgardn
12-05-2016, 08:55 PM
You don't know whether to shit or go blind so you're hedging by carrying tissue and a cane.

Did you make that up Rodney?

Like you know what kind of president we got. You are a typical hump the winner I got nothing.

pgardn
12-05-2016, 08:57 PM
:tu I got the hema roids

I feel funny now.

Mitch
12-05-2016, 09:13 PM
:baby

pgardn
12-05-2016, 10:12 PM
:madrun

fun...

ducks
12-06-2016, 09:43 AM
silver said this could easily happen
some people need to learn to follow the rules

clambake
12-06-2016, 12:19 PM
you tell em ducks!

you earned it!

DMC
12-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Didn't Hillary get more popular votes than Obama in the primaries in 2008? Why was no one threatening to change the delegate system?

ducks
12-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Being popular and winning huge in California is not going to automatically win u the white house

Th'Pusher
12-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Didn't Hillary get more popular votes than Obama in the primaries in 2008?

That's highly debatable with a number of contributing factors. If you wanted to dig into it, I'd say that's actually an argument for superdelegates to serve a valuable purpose.

boutons_deux
12-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Electoral Votes

 Assuming Trump receives all of the electoral votes currently leaning his direction, which is not yet a given, he will end up with 306.

Over 54 elections, going back to 1824, this is the

11th worst margin (http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/war-is-peace-freedom-is-slavery-trump-won-in-a-landslide/) of electoral victory, placing Trump in the bottom 20th percentile.

In other words, a significantly below average result.

And the winner-take-all nature of electoral voting inflates even that result, in that

Trump won the three crucial states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, along with their 46 electoral votes, by only a little over 100,000 votes out of over 12 million cast.

In fact Christopher Ingraham, writing for the Washington Post, recently showed (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/29/how-the-electoral-college-gerrymanders-the-presidential-vote/?utm_term=.18d90401c7ec) that Trump’s electoral victory was so tenuous that Hillary Clinton could have won the election with a shift of only four counties to other states.

https://medium.com/@michaelarnovitz/faking-a-mandate-a379c802e540#.ng57y772e

Thread
12-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Electoral Votes

 Assuming Trump receives all of the electoral votes currently leaning his direction, which is not yet a given, he will end up with 306.

11th worst margin (http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/war-is-peace-freedom-is-slavery-trump-won-in-a-landslide/) of electoral victory, placing Trump in the bottom 20th percentile.

And the winner-take-all nature of electoral voting inflates even that result, in that

Trump won the three crucial states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, along with their 46 electoral votes, by only a little over 100,000 votes out of over 12 million cast.

In fact Christopher Ingraham, writing for the Washington Post, recently showed (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/29/how-the-electoral-college-gerrymanders-the-presidential-vote/?utm_term=.18d90401c7ec) that Trump’s electoral victory was so tenuous that Hillary Clinton could have won the election with a shift of only four counties to other states.

This victory has Bannon's hands all over it. He knew where to go.

Bannon

ADDENDUM:::And the margin of victory is not 100,000 twixt the 3 states. It's a little over 80,000 votes.

Axl Rose
12-07-2016, 03:06 PM
https://www.hermancain.com/major-problem-with-detroits-ballots-votes

DMC
12-07-2016, 04:50 PM
That's highly debatable with a number of contributing factors. If you wanted to dig into it, I'd say that's actually an argument for superdelegates to serve a valuable purpose.

So you're saying Hillary did not get more popular votes in the primaries?

DMC
12-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Electoral Votes

Hillary's was lower. That's all that matters. No one gives a shit past 270.

ducks
12-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Electoral Votes

most illegal voters evers that are not legal usa citizens

Th'Pusher
12-07-2016, 08:09 PM
So you're saying Hillary did not get more popular votes in the primaries?

It depends. There were multiple factors that affected whether a vote should count toward the popular vote total. Under some circumstances she won the popular, under others, Obama won.

I'm not interested in getting into a back and forth with you so you can try to win points of fact.

click on the link below, scroll down to the popular vote section and let me know if you have any question. Sound good stubby paws?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_2008_Democratic_Party_presidential_ primaries

DarrinS
12-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Keep counting

DMC
12-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Percentage 47.3% 48.0%

Obama 47.3%
Hillary 48%

Hillary got more popular votes.

But your attempted deflection is duly noted.

Goose/gander etc.. lol

pgardn
12-07-2016, 10:31 PM
I think I remember Obama insisting the Democratic primary was rigged. But then he won.

DMX7
12-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Percentage 47.3% 48.0%

Obama 47.3%
Hillary 48%

Goose/gander etc.. lol

The deflection is all yours. The Democratic primaries in 2008 have nothing to do with this -- not to mention that the primaries are run by private political parties that can only nominate a candidate, they don't actually elect anyone.

Th'Pusher
12-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Percentage 47.3% 48.0%

Obama 47.3%
Hillary 48%

Goose/gander etc.. lol

I said it was debatable, and it is. Show me the raw data that makes up your above stats.

Th'Pusher
12-07-2016, 10:44 PM
The deflection is all yours. The Democratic primaries in 2008 have nothing to do with this -- not to mention that the primaries are run by private political parties that can only nominate a candidate, they don't actually elect anyone.

That too. DMC is the fucking king of the red herring.

DMC
12-07-2016, 11:33 PM

nuh uh... not here.

DMC
12-07-2016, 11:33 PM
I said it was debatable, and it is. Show me the raw data that makes up your above stats.

Same Wiki source you used.

Th'Pusher
12-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Same Wiki source you used.

Good. So I am sure you saw the section titled problems with the popular vote metrics...i.e. debatable.

boutons_deux
12-08-2016, 12:52 AM
Michigan Recount Marred by Partisanship, Legal Battles, Broken Machines

'Partisan attempts to halt a good-faith effort to ensure all votes have been counted fairly should be met with intense skepticism'

Meanwhile, broken machines—many of them in heavily Democratic Detroit—threaten to throw the recount into "chaos," as the Guardian put it (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/us-election-recount-michigan-donald-trump-hillary-clinton) Tuesday.

The Detroit News reported (http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/):

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan's largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law (http://www.legislature.mi.gov/%28S%28j2zaw5bbemqkc3xwe42ouccv%29%29/mileg.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=mcl-168-871&query=on&highlight=recount%20AND%20seal), precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can't be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

Citing Democratic political activist Ernest Johnson, who campaigned for Clinton, the paper pointed out that "[d]isqualifying huge numbers of precincts would make it 'almost impossible' for the former New York senator to make up the votes."

"It's a real long-shot now because, if I were looking for 10,000 votes, the first place I'd look is Wayne County," Johnson said. "That's a huge problem. ... But if anything good comes of this it brings up this problem (with voting machines) that needs to be corrected."

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/12/06/michigan-recount-marred-partisanship-legal-battles-broken-machines

DMC
12-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Good. So I am sure you saw the section titled problems with the popular vote metrics...i.e. debatable.

I'm sure you saw that the general election had problems with the popular vote as well. Do you think you get a waiver on fair play because you're liberal?

Thread
12-08-2016, 05:11 AM

etroit News reported (http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/):According to state law (http://www.legislature.mi.gov/%28S%28j2zaw5bbemqkc3xwe42ouccv%29%29/mileg.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=mcl-168-871&query=on&highlight=recount%20AND%20seal), precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can't be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

Thank Christ.

Th'Pusher
12-08-2016, 07:12 AM
I'm sure you saw that the general election had problems with the popular vote as well. Do you think you get a waiver on fair play because you're liberal?
No and I'm not debating the legitimacy of Donald's win. You sugested Hillary won the popular vote in the 08 democratic primary. I sad that was debatable then provided data to back up my claim.

Sound about right meat hooks?

It's my fault for replying to your bullshit red herring in the first place.

Carry on tourist...

Nbadan
12-08-2016, 04:22 PM
keep an eye on where this goes....

E. Randol Schoenberg, an attorney renowned for recovering artworks stolen by Nazis during the Holocaust, filed a lawsuit against the FBI this week to get answers about why Director James Comey falsely suggested that Hillary Clinton committed a crime just days before the 2016 election.

“I filed a lawsuit today against the US Department of Justice seeking immediate disclosure of the FBI search warrant for the e-mails of Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin on Anthony Weiner’s laptop,” Schoenberg wrote on his Facebook page on Wednesday. “I think we need to see what ‘probable cause’ was shown for obtaining the search warrant, because whoever thought there was going to be evidence of a crime was obviously mistaken. And that mistake probably changed the outcome of the election.”

In a blog post late last month, Schoenberg explained that it would be very unusual for a judge to grant the FBI a search warrant “imply because someone has the ability to commit the crime of intentionally violating laws governing the handling of classified information.”

“To obtain a warrant it had to establish probable cause to believe that evidence of a crime would be found. Since we now know that no such evidence was found on the laptop, it is time to investigate why the FBI believed it had probable cause.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/holocaust-attorney-sues-fbi-over-election-interference-that-could-lead-to-impeachment-of-trump/

DMC
12-08-2016, 06:10 PM
No and I'm not debating the legitimacy of Donald's win. You sugested Hillary won the popular vote in the 08 democratic primary. I sad that was debatable then provided data to back up my claim.

Sound about right meat hooks?

It's my fault for replying to your bullshit red herring in the first place.

Carry on tourist...

She won the popular vote in the 2008 primary.

mavsfan1000
12-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Thank God California doesn't decide our election.

Th'Pusher
12-08-2016, 07:17 PM

That's debatable :lol

Clipper Nation
12-08-2016, 07:18 PM
CommonDreams = fake news.

TheSanityAnnex
12-08-2016, 11:03 PM

'Partisan attempts to halt a good-faith effort to ensure all votes have been counted fairly should be met with intense skepticism'

Meanwhile, broken machines—many of them in heavily Democratic Detroit—threaten to throw the recount into "chaos," as the Guardian put it (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/us-election-recount-michigan-donald-trump-hillary-clinton) Tuesday.

The Detroit News reported (http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/):

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan's largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law (http://www.legislature.mi.gov/%28S%28j2zaw5bbemqkc3xwe42ouccv%29%29/mileg.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=mcl-168-871&query=on&highlight=recount%20AND%20seal), precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can't be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

Citing Democratic political activist Ernest Johnson, who campaigned for Clinton, the paper pointed out that "[d]isqualifying huge numbers of precincts would make it 'almost impossible' for the former New York senator to make up the votes."

"It's a real long-shot now because, if I were looking for 10,000 votes, the first place I'd look is Wayne County," Johnson said. "That's a huge problem. ... But if anything good comes of this it brings up this problem (with voting machines) that needs to be corrected."

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/12/06/michigan-recount-marred-partisanship-legal-battles-broken-machines

"So, stepping back to behold this picture with perspective, we find that, even though the Constitution recognizes the states’ clear prerogative to regulate election processes and to thereby ensure they are accompanied by fairness and order, not chaos, see Ohio Democratic Party, 834 F.3d at 626–27; and even though a temporary restraining order is an extraordinary remedy designed for the limited purpose of preserving the status quo (not demolishing it) pending further proceedings on the merits; and even though plaintiff Stein was unable to muster even the barest showing of likelihood of success and irreparable harm; and even though state court proceedings to ensure the fairness of any recount are currently pending and poised to address any demonstrated need for relief, a district judge has seen fit to deploy the judicial power of the federal sovereign to intrude upon proceedings under state law that are traditionally entrusted to the states . . . simply because he thinks, in regard to a statutory two-day period (!), that he has a better idea than the elected representatives of the people of the State of Michigan . . . and because he can."

boutons_deux
12-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Experts Say Stopping Michigan Recount Is A Corrupt Exercise Of Power

Michigan is the new Florida in American elections, an infamous state where Republican judges shut down a presidential recount before the votes were counted, leaving Americans with unanswered questions about Donald Trump’s closest margin of victory on election night, November 8.

Thursday morning, no county election offices (http://www.nationalmemo.com/federal-judge-halts-michigan-recount/) were continuing with the recount, even as Green presidential candidate Jill Stein’s campaign was taking its fight for the recount to Michigan’s Supreme Court.

Make no mistake, a travesty has occurred.

On Wednesday in courtrooms and government boardrooms across the state, a series of legal dominos fell on Stein’s statewide presidential recount. In state legal venues, the

linchpin was a three-member appeals court of Republican judges

who ordered a state vote canvassing board to shut down the recount. That board then voted to reverse its earlier decision allowing the recount to start.

Later Wednesday evening, a federal court judge lifted his prior restraining order preventing Michigan officials from calling off the recount.

On Thursday, Michigan counties had suspended (http://www.nationalmemo.com/modern-day-electoral-jim-crow/) the recount. “It’s stopped,” said the receptionist answering the phone at the Wayne County Election Division in Detroit.

What follows are seven statements from election integrity activists and computer security experts who supported the recount.

1. John Bonifaz, co-founder and president, Free Speech For People: 
”It is an outrage that the voters of Michigan are being denied their right to have their votes properly counted. Because of a partisan state appeals court decision, Americans will never know the truth about what happened in this election. But the fight for our democracy must go on, now more than ever. History will record that, at this critical moment, people across the country stood up to demand that we verify the vote.”

2. Douglas W. Jones, associate professor of computer science, University of Iowa: “In a healthy democracy, elections are run with sufficient transparency that partisans of the losing candidate can convince themselves that they lost fair and square. Recounts in close elections are a necessary part of this transparency, particularly when the margin of victory is exceeded by an unusual number of ballots that were cast without reporting any vote in the election. Trump’s fight to stop the recount only serves to fuel speculation that he has something to hide.”

3. Mark Halverson, founder and former director, Citizens of Election Integrity Minnesota: “On the basis of our research into state recount laws, I take issue with the court’s assertion that no court has ever endorsed the use of a recount for purposes of determining whether or not voting machines functioned properly and counted votes accurately. For example, Tennessee recount statutes allow ‘any court, primary board, legislative body, or tribunal’ with jurisdiction over election contests to initiate a recount of ballots under circumstances including an indication of fraud, or the malfunction of a voting machine, whether the malfunction would be in a sufficient amount to alter the election outcome or for ‘any other instance’ in which such a body ‘finds that a recount is warranted.’ California and Delaware have similar provisions.”

4. Barbara Simons, board of advisers, U.S. Election Assistance Commission: The co-author of Broken Ballots: Will Your Vote Count? says, “Michigan citizens are fortunate to have a sound method for casting their votes: they mark paper ballots which are then counted by computers inside of scanning machines. However, computers can have software bugs, programming errors, or election-rigging malware. Fortunately, we can determine if there are any problems with the scanners by comparing what the paper ballots say to what the scanner thinks they say. But if we don’t look at the paper, then we can’t know if the scanners are correct. We have a choice. We can honor our democracy by routinely checking computer-declared results after every election. Or we can accept computer-declared results on faith, even though they may be wrong. Our democracy will fail if we continue to allow unreliable computers to decide our elections on our behalf.”

5. Phillip B. Stark, associate dean of mathematical and physical sciences and professor of statistics, UC Berkeley: “This decision halts the collection of priceless evidence about how well the infrastructure of our democracy works. Counting the votes accurately and checking the count carefully should not be a partisan issue. We should check election results against cast paper ballots in every election. There are more efficient ways to do that than full recounts: we need laws that require non-partisan, risk-limiting audits to catch and correct errors. But first, we need all voters to use paper ballots, and we need all jurisdictions to protect those ballots.”

6. Poorvi Vora, professor of computer science, George Washington University: “Statistician Philip Stark and computer scientist David Wagner of Berkeley have defined ‘evidence-based elections’ as those where voters and observers are provided evidence in support of the election outcome. The recount was to have provided evidence for or against a very unusual number in the Michigan election this year: 75,000 voters—a number seven times the margin in the race—voted in the election but did not vote on president. However, in the early days of the recount, there have been reports of other, more troubling facts from this election: mismatches between voter turnout and ballots, scanners jamming, insecure storage of ballot boxes. This is not the time to stop the recount. This is the time to press on with it to obtain more evidence and understand more completely the election process in Michigan.”

7. Dan Wallach, professor in Rice University’s Department of Computer Science and manager of Rice Computer Security Lab: “I’m disappointed that Michigan isn’t seeing its recount through. We have legitimate concerns about foreign nation-states trying to manipulate our elections, and Michigan offered an important opportunity to either prove or disprove these concerns. The discrepancies in Detroit (broken seals, mismatching counts) already point to flaws in Michigan’s election processes that need to be improved, and even a recount that failed to change the outcome would be able to provide a definitive count of how many Michigan votes were handled so poorly that they cannot be properly recounted.”

Recount Continues in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

The Stein campaign also filed for recounts in Wisconsin, which started last week, and in Pennsylvania, which has gotten off to a rough start and where it has sued the state in federal court over what it says are unconstitutional obstructions to the process.

Pennsylvania’s election system allows for a state-run recount if the margin of victory is less than 0.5 percent, which is slightly below Donald Trump’s latest lead over Hillary Clinton. That has prompted the Stein campaign to try to file for citizen-initiated recounts, where any three voters from one precinct can submit notarized petitions. As of midweek, 1,300 voters filed petitions, but many jurisdictions either refused to take them or haven’t acted on them. Republicans have also filed legal challenges, tying up recounts in courts, where more often than not local judges have rejected the recount.

When the Stein campaign filed a legal petition seeking a statewide recount with 100 signatures on it, the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court demanded that they pay $1 million to be able to move forward with their case, which prompted the Stein campaign to sue the state in federal court. The case will be heard Friday. In Wisconsin, where the recount is nearing completion, the state inexplicably more than tripled its estimated $1.1 million filing fee to $3.5 million, which Stein’s campaign paid.

But the most dubious opposition to recounting the ballots was in Michigan, where the state election department told counties they could disqualify local precincts from a recount if there is discrepancy between the number of voters in a precinct’s poll book and the number of ballots in the ballot box. That standard meant 392 of 662 precincts in heavily Democratic Detroit—or 59 percent—of the precincts were deemed ineligible for a recount.

In interviews with the Detroit Free Press, nationally known election scholars criticized (http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/07/michigan-recount-ballot-election/95058326/) that disqualifying standard. Larry Norden, Democracy Program deputy director at the Brennan Center at NYU Law School, said, “It seems like to have such a strict rule is a bad idea because it potentially incentivizes someone who doesn’t want a recount.”

The Free Press added, “Norden said a rogue poll worker could simply add one name to the poll book at the end of the evening to ensure the precinct couldn’t be recounted.”

Ed Foley, an election law expert at Moritz Law School in Ohio also said (http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/07/michigan-recount-ballot-election/95058326/) Michigan’s disqualifying standard was out of step with other states. “In most states, if it’s [precinct ballot totals and poll book sign-ins] only off by one or two, it’s usually poll worker error and absent any other evidence of fraud or impropriety, they’ll treat the ballots as valid. The thinking is that those mistakes even out. Michigan is sort of out of step with that prevailing practice.”

But like Wisconsin, where state actors changed the rules in the middle of the recount process, Michigan Republicans have not stopped going after the Greens. In their GOP-controlled legislature, the House Elections Committee has passed and sent to the floor a bill retroactively requiring (http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/12/house_bill_would_amend_michiga.html) the Stein campaign to pay more for the recount.

Not What Democracy Looks Like

Voting in the presidential election didn’t start on November 8. It began weeks before, where civil rights attorneys in many states were in court to prevent

partisan election officials, almost all Republicans, from creating barriers to the vote such as closing early voting sites in communities of color and toughening voter ID laws to get a ballot.

And the presidential election didn’t end after Election Day, when states took weeks to officially certify their counts and a call came to verify the vote count in the states that purportedly elected Trump.

Americans need to know who elected Trump and why, instead of seeing a morass of vote count obstructionism that’s as alarming as the October surprise delivered by a partisan FBI, which targeted Hillary Clinton in the final weeks of the campaign.

While the Clinton campaign refused to demand accountability on behalf of its voters, Stein’s campaign surprisingly took on the job. What did her 100,000-plus small donors get for their millions? They have placed new election integrity issues before the nation.

They showed it is not just partisan voter suppression before and on Election Day, but a rickety ballot and vote counting machinery manned by too many officials who don’t want to account for votes, compounded by partisan courts pre-empting the vote count, that sit at the center of the electoral process. Perhaps American elections have always been this way, but many voters do not think that’s the way a democracy is supposed to function.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/stopping-michigan-recount-corrupt-exercise-power/

... while 10Ms of Trash supporters belive Trash's lie that Ms of illegal Dem votes were cast.

America is so fucked and so unfuckable.

Why don't the Repugs and the Repug whore judges want to count the votes? What are they hiding?

Thread
12-09-2016, 11:57 PM
^We made you stop in Florida as the century turned + we've made you stop 16 years later.

You ain't countin' those votes, dad. Uh, uh.

Go---pound---salt.

DMX7
12-10-2016, 09:33 AM
The votes keep coming in. Hillary's lead keep growing! Wow, what a rout! :wow

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Pretty much the same story in Kockistan Wisconsin, where Repug SCOTWI has stopped the counting which was showing huge anamolies.

WI and MI Repugs steal their states for Trash?

My assumption is that they did, or the Repugs and Repug state supreme courts wouldn't be fighting the recounts so strongly

With WI and MI electoral votes, Hillary would be President, just like Repugs stealing OH for dubya in 2004.

Repugs LIE that voter fraud is a huge problem that justifies voter suppression, as a smokescreen for Repugs counting fraud.

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 09:58 AM
"In Wisconsin, the Great America political action committee and Stop Hillary PAC had called on the court to halt the recount, which is more than 88 percent complete"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-recount-idUSKBN13Y22B?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F +US+%2F+Top+News%29

88% recount complete and the Repugs still want the recount stopped? They're OBVIOUSLY are worried about, or know, the result not favorable to Trash.

pgardn
12-10-2016, 09:59 AM

And so what?
She lost.
So did Obama claim the elections were rigged and then win?

And she has lost in 2016.

pgardn
12-10-2016, 10:00 AM
"In Wisconsin, the Great America political action committee and Stop Hillary PAC had called on the court to halt the recount, which is more than 88 percent complete"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-recount-idUSKBN13Y22B?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F +US+%2F+Top+News%29

88% recount complete and the Repugs still want the recount stopped? They're OBVIOUSLY are worried about, or know, the result not favorable to Trash.

This is a waste of time unless someone has found flaws in the process and is trying to fix it for the next elections for that state.

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 10:05 AM
This is a waste of time unless someone has found flaws in the process.

...that's exactly what's been found, badly managed people, broken malfunctioning machines, etc w/o even getting into the counting fraud possible a the state-consolidation level.

Kock Bros, what's not to hate?

WI's elected Repug supreme court stopped the suit against Kockmonster Walker. Repugs states are fucking cesspools of corruption.

DMC
12-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Didn't Hillary get more popular votes than Obama in the primaries in 2008? Why was no one threatening to change the delegate system?

And so what?
She lost.
So did Obama claim the elections were rigged and then win?

And she has lost in 2016.

RIF

mavsfan1000
12-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Trump focused on swing states intensely. And fuck California. Bunch of idiots who want to destroy this great country.

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 02:48 PM
How to save the Wisconsin recount

The Wisconsin recount is headed for disaster, but there’s still a chance to save it. We need a federal lawsuit requiring a hand recount of all paper ballots.

We’re one week into the historic Wisconsin recount, prompted in no small part by widespread concerns about the reliability of electronic voting machines and their susceptibility to tampering, fraud, and computer hacking.

The difference in Wisconsin is currently about 22,000 votes, or 0.75%.

Patriotic, democracy-loving Americans share a common value of wanting to see that every vote is counted fairly, accurately, and honestly, especially in such a close and crucial election as this one.

Let’s get to know these machines better.

The optical scanning computers used in Wisconsin and other states, especially the infamous ES&S DS-200, too often fail to count votes where voter intent could be discerned by hand.

These are officially called “undervotes” or “overvotes,” but in many instances could be called “not counted votes.”

A lightly marked ballot filled out by an elderly or handicapped person, a checkmark instead of a filled-in oval, or even a ballot cast using the wrong pen color can be missed or “no votes” in a machine count but real, legal votes in a hand count.

In Florida, a shocking 1.67% of the people wearing an “I Voted” sticker didn’t actually.

In Michigan, where the margin is only 11,000 votes, there are 75,000 not counted votes in Detroit alone.

Hand counts will identify and include legal votes missed by the machine; anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.

Back to Wisconsin.

The disparity between machine counting and hand counting is why the Stein and Clinton campaigns petitioned last week for a judicial order that would require all counties to recount paper ballots by hand.

Last Tuesday, the judge affirmed that truth while denying the order.

Forty-seven of Wisconsin’s 72 counties chose the faster and more reliable method of hand counting the ballots.

But that means 25 counties are using the same unreliable machines for their recount as on election night.

The disparity in methods means that the machine-counted votes in those 25 counties are counted less than the hand-counted votes in the other 47.

This violates the Equal Protection Clause and was the central holding in Bush v. Gore, that similar ballots must be counted in the same way.

• In St. Croix County, recount observers discovered that tamper-protection seals on five voting machines used in the recount were broken. Officials later confirmed they were broken before Election Day as well. The same officials declined to conduct a hand count of all ballots and instead recounted ballots using those five machines.[/COLOR]

• In Waukesha, a county with a history of troubled elections, officials are failing to reconcile the poll list in each ward, counting votes where the voter’s signature is missing from the poll book, and allowing ballot remakes that can’t be matched to originals. In other words, Waukesha is counting ballots that shouldn’t be counted.[/COLOR]

• In Racine County, election officials are rejecting ballots by absentee/in-person voters whose ballot envelope does not contain a witness signature. Other counties are accepting identical ballots on the grounds that such voters have been witnessed by election officials. This disparate practice is also a violation of Wisconsin law and the Equal Protection Clause.[/COLOR]

• The DS-200s create digital ballot images when they scan each ballot — images that are public records. Since it’s the scanned ballot images rather than the paper ballot itself that these machines are counting, to destroy the image is to destroy the chain of custody. That’s exactly what officials in Brown County are doing. Officials in Fond Du Lac County are refusing to make the images available to observers to compare to the machine totals.

• And yes, despite FBI Director James Comey’s testimony to Congress on September 28th, many of Wisconsin’s (and America’s) voting machines are connected to the Internet.

The ES&S DS-200, in use in 15 Wisconsin counties, comes installed with a cellular modem to transmit results via the Internet on election night. Election observers in Wisconsin have confirmed that several counties, including the large counties of Milwaukee and Waukesha, use this capability. This also requires that the central county tabulator, which receives the transmitted results, is on the Internet, too.

We suspect this is not an intermittent connection but that the county server is connected for longer periods, including during pre-election testing

This opens up all the nightmare scenarios for tampering and hacking in our elections that computer scientists have warned us about.

Against an adversary with nation-state cyber warfare capabilities, all bets are off.

https://medium.com/@ChrisSautter/how-to-save-the-wisconsin-recount-8e385db8fca5#.6wx2a4agi

Axl Rose
12-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Quit being a little bitch. If she won you would be 100% against any recounts

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Quit being a little bitch. If she won you would be 100% against any recounts

Hillary DID WIN the popular vote.

And I bet that MI and WI Repugs, maybe with help from Russians cracking the online voting machines, RAPED the vote count.

Combined with MI and WI both having suppressed non-white voters, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, Presidency stolen.

Axl Rose
12-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Nice evidence you've presented there for all those claims faggot

and as far as popular vote goes, its meaningless and had trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would also be gloating and saying too bad

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Batching Boo cry his ass off is fucking hilarious. :lol

boutons_deux
12-10-2016, 03:09 PM

you wannbe macho assholes REALLY REALLY hate any pushback,

y'all sound like dickless prickly fragile Don The Con on twitter.

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2016, 04:56 PM

you wannbe macho assholes REALLY REALLY hate any pushback,

y'all sound like dickless prickly fragile Don The Con on twitter.

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:c ry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

mavsfan1000
12-10-2016, 05:56 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:c ry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry
Will Boutons ever get over this? Lol

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2016, 06:01 PM

Totally unhinged. :lmao

Th'Pusher
12-10-2016, 06:38 PM

you're a post election tourist...

Totally unhinged. :lmao

But you should know better. The general content and tone of boutons' posts haven't changed since the election.

DMC
12-10-2016, 07:14 PM
you're a post election tourist...

But you should know better. The general content and tone of boutons' posts haven't changed since the election.

lol you considering yourself a veteran of the political forum but don't know the difference between qualifications and approval.

Th'Pusher
12-10-2016, 07:18 PM
lol you considering yourself a veteran of the political forum but don't know the difference between qualifications and approval.

You're an election tourist too.

DMC
12-10-2016, 11:01 PM
You're an election tourist too.

says the gnsf

Th'Pusher
12-10-2016, 11:15 PM
says the gnsf

If I graphed your post count in the political forum it would look like a hockey stick heading up to the election.

Reck
12-11-2016, 12:14 AM
says the gnsf

Case and point.

You're still using this shtick like it means anything. Loser through and through.

DMC
12-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Case and point.

You're still using this shtick like it means anything. Loser through and through.

shadowflames shadowflaming

Reck
12-11-2016, 12:34 AM
shadowflames shadowflaming

DMC, looks like I got you sprung. Faggot.

boutons_deux
12-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Landslide Lie Debunked: Trump Got .35% More Popular Vote Than 1988 Loser Michael Dukakis

Conservative CNN contributor and senior editor at The Atlantic David Frum reminded Trump and his supporters that actually, in spite of their claims to have a mandate,

the people "didn't speak" because "Donald Trump won 0.35 points more of the popular vote than Michael Dukakis in 1988."

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/12/11/landslide-lie-debunked-trump-35-popular-vote-1988-loser-michael-dukakis.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

DMC
12-11-2016, 03:07 PM
DMC, looks like I got you sprung. Faggot.

Shadowflame Talent
40 yd range
Instant 14 sec recharge
2 Charges
Requires Warlock (Demonology)
Requires level 15
Lobs a ball of Shadowflame at the target, dealing (110% of Spell power) Shadowflame damage immediately, and another (154% of Spell power) Shadowflame damage over 8 sec, stacking up to 3 times.

Generates 1 Soul Shard.

Reck
12-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Shadowflame Talent
40 yd range
Instant 14 sec recharge
2 Charges
Requires Warlock (Demonology)
Requires level 15
Lobs a ball of Shadowflame at the target, dealing (110% of Spell power) Shadowflame damage immediately, and another (154% of Spell power) Shadowflame damage over 8 sec, stacking up to 3 times.

Generates 1 Soul Shard.

Thinking doing a google search for shadowflames points to me. Your faggity ass really miss the mark there.

Try bing next.

boutons_deux
12-11-2016, 09:00 PM
IN ONE COUNTY, 4,000 PEOPLE SHOWED UP TO VOTE BUT DIDN’T — OR DID THEY?

More than 4,000 voters in a single Pennsylvania county headed to their local polling places on Election Day, stepped into the booth and, at the moment of decision, seemingly cast their vote for no one, records show.

Not for President-elect Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton. Not for Gary Johnson nor Jill Stein.

Nor did they pick a single candidate for US Senate, Congress, state attorney general, state legislature, or town supervisor.

Yet machine records confirm that these Montgomery County voters went to the trouble of showing up.

They then either decided to withhold their vote or something prevented their votes from being recorded.

This mountain of so-called No Votes, regarded as “implausible” by Stein’s legal team, is now at the heart of her appeal for a recount of Pennsylvania’s presidential race that awarded the state’s 20 delegates to Trump.

http://whowhatwhy.org/2016/12/11/one-county-4000-people-showed-vote-didnt/

yet another state run by Repugs