PDA

View Full Version : First Take: Aldridge Wants Out of SA; Blames Spurs for his Regression

Pages : [1] 2 3

BatManu20
06-22-2017, 09:58 AM
Stephen A. Smith just said on ESPN First Take that his sources are telling him that LMA wants out of San Antonio and that he feels the Spurs system has hurt his game....

IF this is true, ship this loser out on the first bus today. Seriously. What a joke.

Mr. Body
06-22-2017, 09:59 AM
I thought there was a good chance this would happen. Not bad, at least we can move on.

Joseph Kony
06-22-2017, 10:00 AM
LMA is a dumb ass mofo...the fuck did he think was gonna happen when he came to a team oriented offense

BatManu20
He was never a Spurs-type guy to begin with, but to blame the best, most successful system in all of basketball for the last two decades for your lack of production is hilarious.. Especially playing beside a top three player in the world in Kawhi.

Again, IF it's true. As annoying as Screamin' A. Smith is, he's pretty well-connected around the league. I believe it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlvJTco2a225sV5f4HzfrOlEYaZywn_ q2fkPkIDAZE1XYJ95CW

Aggie Hoopsfan
Hey, if it helps inflate his value for us trading him away, burn this mofo down. Go with your bad self.

loveforthegame
06-22-2017, 10:01 AM
F him. Blaming anyone but himself for his shitty play. Hope the Spurs ship him asap.

Ron Swanson
Ship him to Sacramento. He can be the man there, put up his stats, and never win shit.

Chinook
A lot of his regression is Pop's fault. Dude just doesn't want to build a legit offense for his pieces.

Joseph Kony
06-22-2017, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't mind trading him for a one year rental of PG...at least we'll have an exciting team and if PG leaves we just free up a ton of space for next summer

Spurs9
06-22-2017, 10:03 AM
The other thread mentions we can't get a top 10 pick for him, but I disagree. There are probably plenty of teams around the league who want him, Suns/Kings come to mind. I'm sure the FO will pull the most amount of value as they can for him.

coachmac87
06-22-2017, 10:04 AM
He showed up late to his exit meeting...

look_at_g_shred
06-22-2017, 10:04 AM
I wouldn't mind trading him for a one year rental of PG...at least we'll have an exciting team and if PG leaves we just free up a ton of space for next summer
This

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-22-2017, 10:05 AM
A lot of his regression is Pop's fault. Dude just doesn't want to build a legit offense for his pieces.

I have a lot of problems with our offensive strategy under Pop, but it was rare when we put the ball in LA's hands that he produced effectively given the number of touches he needed. Worst of all, he's pussed out in the playoffs when we needed him most. Charmin' soft, Spurs need better.

Dex
06-22-2017, 10:06 AM
I'm not sure exactly what he expected. He knew coming in that he would have to sacrifice some shots in the Spurs system. He was never going to get the shots that he did in Portland.

He probably didn't foresee Kawhi taking over as the #1 option on offense, but he's fucking high if he thinks he should be taking more shots than Leonard at this point.

And when we did try to go to him for offense (like when Kawhi when down), he deferred or flat-out stunk it up. If Kyle fucking Anderson is being more aggressive than you, you have nobody else to blame but yourself.

If this is true...

https://media.giphy.com/media/11QJgcchgwskq4/giphy.gif

cd98
06-22-2017, 10:06 AM
I guess this is why we shouldn't turn the other way when seeing if a guy has Spurs character. He's still a top player, but he doesn't seem to be happy regardless of where he is.

jrmp317
06-22-2017, 10:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsiMbSy0nxs&t=406s

Chinook
06-22-2017, 10:09 AM
I have a lot of problems with our offensive strategy under Pop, but it was rare when we put the ball in LA's hands that he produced effectively given the number of touches he needed. Worst of all, he's pussed out in the playoffs when we needed him most. Charmin' soft, Spurs need better.

The Spurs kept giving him shit to work with. Like what's he supposed to do with a post-up that starts 16 feet from the basket? Asking him to dribble against a double is just irresponsible. In Game Six against Houston, they kept giving him the ball in the right places, and he dominated.

Yes, his personality had a fair bit to do with why he was forced out to 16 feet, and he often attacked in the wrong direction, shooting a fadeway instead of making an inside move. That's on him. It's also on Pop that they didn't get that worked out. Not all post-up players are created equal, and passive LMA gave a bad name or aggressive LMA.

rastaspur
06-22-2017, 10:09 AM
If him throwing pop and spurs under the bus increases his value by potentially convincing other gm's his shitty play was not entirely his fault then by all means keep running that mouth.

jbspurs
06-22-2017, 10:11 AM
This is actually good for the Spurs. Im ok losing a big man who had troubles posting up Harden...

DesignatedT
06-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Ehh get rid of him. Hes a puss. plain and simple. Weak minded. Watching Aldridge offensively last year in the playoffs made me miss Diaw more then anything. Sad performance when that's the case. He has his flashses but he's not very impressive.

Also, his jumper is completely broke. Can't fault Pop after watching him miss wide open J after wide open J.

cjw
06-22-2017, 10:12 AM
The Spurs kept giving him shit to work with. Like what's he supposed to do with a post-up that starts 16 feet from the basket? Asking him to dribble against a double is just irresponsible. In Game Six against Houston, they kept giving him the ball in the right places, and he dominated.

Yes, his personality had a fair bit to do with why he was forced out to 16 feet, and he often attacked in the wrong direction, shooting a fadeway instead of making an inside move. That's on him. It's also on Pop that they didn't get that worked out. Not all post-up players are created equal, and passive LMA gave a bad name or aggressive LMA.

Year one with Duncan it made sense as floor was cramped. But this year with Gasol and more range, I don't get it. It's also part of why I think Dedmon got relegated to the line - cramped floor and pushed LMA out.

duncan2150
06-22-2017, 10:14 AM

That's just his game, post game with fade aways and shooting, he is not a good passer and that don't translate well with the spurs, i can't blame pop for his play.... he had a lot of opportunities to show up and didn't.

I Hope we could have something good for him.

timtonymanu
06-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Worse than Richard Jefferson was with the Spurs. Good riddance if they can get it done. Let's hope.

look_at_g_shred
06-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Apparently Spurs have spoken to 3 teams regarding an LMA deal.

sasaint
06-22-2017, 10:19 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlvJTco2a225sV5f4HzfrOlEYaZywn_ q2fkPkIDAZE1XYJ95CW

RIP, Powers!

Aggie Hoopsfan

Eh, not Pop's fault he continually let smaller guys push him out to sixteen feet. It was a Pop damn disgrace watching Harden check him in the post because his beta ass wouldn't get nasty. He's never had court vision. Hell we ditched beautiful game to lean on him to score and he wasn't up to it.

Good riddance.

stephen jackson
this guy is one of the worst people to ever dawn a spurs uniform...ive really grown to hate this man.

sasaint
06-22-2017, 10:21 AM
That's just his game, post game with fade aways and shooting, he is not a good passer and that don't translate well with the spurs, i can't blame pop for his play.... he had a lot of opportunities to show up and didn't.

I Hope we could have something good for him.

Not for his play. Why did PATFO pursue this guy in the first place? He is the same low IQ, non-passing black hole he was with Portland. Poor player evaluation by PATFO.

Chinook
06-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Eh, not Pop's fault he continually let smaller guys push him out to sixteen feet

Yes it is. There was no reason to keep calling that play. Pop should have called the high-lows he brought Pau in to run. The offense was predictable as hell, and it wasn't just LMA. Pop doesn't get to throw his hands in the air while collecting several million a year. It's his job to fix this shit, but nope, same plays over and over again while everyone but Kawhi had bad years.

sasaint
06-22-2017, 10:22 AM
Eh, not Pop's fault he continually let smaller guys push him out to sixteen feet. It was a Pop damn disgrace watching Harden check him in the post because his beta ass wouldn't get nasty. He's never had court vision. Hell we ditched beautiful game to lean on him to score and he wasn't up to it.

Good riddance.

And ST posters wring their hands over wasting a year of Kawhi's prime going FORWARD!

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 10:23 AM
It's the Spurs fault he can't score on James Harden in the post.

duncan2150
06-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Not for his play. Why did PATFO pursue this guy in the first place? He is the same low IQ, non-passing black hole he was with Portland. Poor player evaluation by PATFO.

I agree but back in the day we were all excited about having aldridge i think.

Joseph Kony
06-22-2017, 10:27 AM
I don't agree with blaming Pop. LMA is a grown ass man who needs to play within the team system instead of crying about getting touches where he's "comfortable." Dude is highly skilled and generally the largest player on the floor most times and he can't even post up 6'5" guards. It's not Pop's fault he gives piss poor effort. It's not Pop's fault he plays small. It's not Pop's fault he has a fragile ego and pussy mentality. The only thing that is Pop's fault is thinking this wuss could ever hold Tim Duncan's jock strap

sasaint
06-22-2017, 10:28 AM
I agree but back in the day we were all excited about having aldridge i think.

Not all.

timtonymanu
06-22-2017, 10:28 AM
I don't agree with blaming Pop. LMA is a grown ass man who needs to play within the team system instead of crying about getting touches where he's "comfortable." Dude is highly skilled and generally the largest player on the floor most times and he can't even post up 6'5" guards. It's not Pop's fault he gives piss poor effort. It's not Pop's fault he plays small. It's not Pop's fault he has a fragile ego and pussy mentality. The only thing that is Pop's fault is thinking this wuss could ever hold Tim Duncan's jock strap

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 10:30 AM
I still can't believe the Spurs ever gave this faggot Bruce's number.

Make it happen RC
https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/aldridge-banner.jpg

Keepin' it real
06-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Aldridge is a punk, but i do expect him to average a double-double wherever he ends up. He's just a poor fit for Pop's system.

Dex
06-22-2017, 10:32 AM

Good riddance.

This is an excellent point.

If the Spurs ship out LMA, is it possible the Spurs go back to the Beautiful Game model?

Obviously, Kawhi is still going to get his shots, but he is also getting better and better at making plays for others and passing out of the double. Without having to force-feed LMA shots, that opens a lot of opportunity for the other guys.

bklynspursfan
06-22-2017, 10:33 AM

Yea, maybe at times LMA was out of his "comfort zone" but he had plenty of opportunities. I mean against Houston with no Kawhi, against GS with no Kawhi, you'd think he would've just went to his Blazers days and been crazy aggressive.

He had so many opportunities. I honestly think he's still valuable in terms of his defense and ability to sometimes take over a game offensively. But IF (cause who knows if this is true) he's already mentally checked out, then there's no reason. He made it further than he ever has with us, yet he's thinking about himself first (again IF true), then we don't need him.

timtonymanu
06-22-2017, 10:33 AM

Make it happen RC

Really pussied the shit out of it too that I hated seeing that number after a while.

sasaint
06-22-2017, 10:34 AM

Make it happen RC

Bruce Bowen's RETIRED number! SMH!

Chinook
06-22-2017, 10:36 AM
If the Spurs ship out LMA, is it possible the Spurs go back to the Beautiful Game model?

No. That wasn't LMA's fault. The Spurs chose to do that when the offense stopped being Parker-centric. The Spurs need better guards (as more than one) and more shooters/cutters to get back to the Beautiful Game. With Kawhiso and Paul doing whatever, we'd never see it again.

06-22-2017, 10:37 AM
Thank God, he's for sure gone this offseason then.

BatManu20
06-22-2017, 10:38 AM

Spur|n|Austin
06-22-2017, 10:39 AM
lol at him blaming the Spurs when it's obvious he has the BBIQ of a wet towel. Bon Voyage!

How great would it be for the Spurs to ring without him :lol

BatManu20
06-22-2017, 10:39 AM
Stephen A. hits the nail on the head here.

BatManu20
06-22-2017, 10:40 AM

BatManu20
06-22-2017, 10:48 AM

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 10:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUI8MJfMnc

NickiRasgo
06-22-2017, 10:54 AM
Can't believe I shouted when Aldridge announces that he'll sign with the Spurs now he wants to be traded. :lol

To be fair, he really not fits with Pop's system or maybe he can't handle the pressure esp. he supposed to be the replacement of TD. The timing is also not good with Aldridge esp. the reason he wants to be out in Blazers is because of Lillard (overshadowed) however Kawhi blooms and emerges as a top five player in the NBA.

Just disappointed with LA that the first time I saw him with Spurs uniform is he seems out of shape.

sasaint
06-22-2017, 10:56 AM

:lol Funny. It would be even funnier if the Spurs revoked Bowen's jersey and issued the guy another number - like, say, 0.

But no way LMA will be wearing Silver and Black next season.

Capt Bringdown
06-22-2017, 10:57 AM
The fact that this dickhead built a house for his fucking shoe collection = the tell.

NickiRasgo
06-22-2017, 10:58 AM
Hope we could get Kings' #10.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-22-2017, 10:59 AM

This. I don't care if LA gets the ball 25' from the post. He should be able to back Harden down. Pansy ass beta.

BatManu20
06-22-2017, 11:00 AM
The fact that this dickhead built a house for his fucking shoe collection = the tell.

:lol So true

superbigtime
06-22-2017, 11:04 AM
What a c*nt.

baseline bum
This. I don't care if LA gets the ball 25' from the post. He should be able to back Harden down. Pansy ass beta.

With the way they were guarding him and the pace those games were played at Aldridge should have been scoring 35 a game in that series. That second round is what made me want to dump his ass even if it was just for cap space. Could you imagine what 2016 Duncan on two bad knees would have done to Houston if they put James Harden on him in the post?

TimDunkem
Never forget that he couldn't even back down Curry. Curry on LMA was a legitimate defensive strategy.

LaSoftus couldn't even get the ball above his head without losing it. :lmao

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 11:06 AM
Never forget that he couldn't even back down Curry. Curry on LMA was a legitimate defensive strategy.

Curry is actually a decent defender. Harden on Softridge being a winning defensive strategy was far worse IMO.

Proxy
06-22-2017, 11:06 AM
if I wanted to keep my value as high as I could going out, I'd want to give some excuse to why my play suffered... but I'd assume "blame" is SAS hyperbole for the sake of media drama

Spur|n|Austin
06-22-2017, 11:07 AM
this guy is one of the worst people to ever dawn a spurs uniform...ive really grown to hate this man.

Same, he makes RJ look like we should have retired his jersey.

TimDunkem
06-22-2017, 11:08 AM
Curry is actually a decent defender. Harden on Softridge being a winning defensive strategy was far worse IMO.
Not being able to get the ball above your head or back down a guy who you're a foot taller than and have around 50 pounds on is just sad.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-22-2017, 11:09 AM

Curry's good on D, especially if LA has the ball low. But you're still right in general on this. But against Houston, where their idea of defense was hurry up and shoot so we can get the ball back? Aldridge should have feasted in that series, but got pushed around by Harden like a hooker on wooden nickel night.

Uriel
These past 2 years, I've tried to give Aldridge the benefit of the doubt.

The Spurs completely retooled the offense around Kawhi and Aldridge is the type of player who constantly needs the ball in his hands to be productive. He's highly underrated on defense, I told myself. We won 60+ games the past 2 years, I told myself. The team is much better with him, I told myself.

But now that he's shown his true colors and revealed himself to be the stats-obsessed, spotlight-seeking, drama queen that he is, he needs to be shipped out at the first available opportunity. The Spurs are a team built around players who sacrifice their individual ambitions for the good of the group. That's the Spurs way.

Clearly, Aldridge has shown himself to be anything but a Spur. He needs to go.

testies
Who's gonna protect our rim though? Lamarsha at least provided that

Blake
06-22-2017, 11:11 AM

So is a lot of Kawhi's progression Pops fault too?

I think LA is a candy ass that didn't want to put time in the gym to up his game from all star to mvp level.

DJR210
06-22-2017, 11:11 AM
So long, piece of shit. Thanks for 2 dominant games in a losing series.

RD2191
06-22-2017, 11:12 AM
:wakeup told you all since day one that this dude was a bum

Chinook
06-22-2017, 11:12 AM

Yes.

DJR210
06-22-2017, 11:15 AM
LaSoftus Allbitch ,,!,

Darius Bieber
06-22-2017, 11:16 AM

buujness
06-22-2017, 11:16 AM
Preach.

sammy
06-22-2017, 11:18 AM
If LMA goes, who is going to be the center for the Spurs? Are we going to try to get Milsap? We still need a center. Clippers are shopping DeAndre Jordan.

Ron Swanson
06-22-2017, 11:19 AM

You sure did.

DJR210
06-22-2017, 11:20 AM
If LMA goes, who is going to be the center for the Spurs? Are we going to try to get Milsap? We still need a center. Clippers are shopping DeAndre Jordan.

Pau Gasol?

rjv
06-22-2017, 11:21 AM
I don't agree with blaming Pop. LMA is a grown ass man who needs to play within the team system instead of crying about getting touches where he's "comfortable." Dude is highly skilled and generally the largest player on the floor most times and he can't even post up 6'5" guards. It's not Pop's fault he gives piss poor effort. It's not Pop's fault he plays small. It's not Pop's fault he has a fragile ego and pussy mentality. The only thing that is Pop's fault is thinking this wuss could ever hold Tim Duncan's jock strap not to mention what is says about a player who has to have a system adopt to him rather than he adopt to a system. TD played in several systems, including those where he was not the focal point. even Leonard has played through different systems. neither player yielded diminished results.

sasaint

CP3 and DJordan joining Kawhi on the Spurs for a 'ship would be a real jolt to Doc, the Logo and the Clips!

Joseph Kony
LMAO deandre jordan :lmao he gets raped every time they play GS. I'd rather have Pau, at least he can stretch the D and hit 3s at a high %

Laughing Gravy
06-22-2017, 11:24 AM

Aldridge for Jordan straight up would be teets.

spurs1990
06-22-2017, 11:24 AM
Somebody pull up the thread where he announced he was signing here.

Any poster who even slightly was wary of LA should be canonized on ST.

I can't believe the 180 we're dealing with on this guy in just two years.

Jdspur20
06-22-2017, 11:25 AM

:lol

Canyonero
06-22-2017, 11:36 AM
:cry:cry but LMAlpha

Das Texan
06-22-2017, 11:42 AM

It started with allowing the bitch to wear #12.
You dont see the Celtics unretiring numbers for little bitches do they?

RD2191
06-22-2017, 11:44 AM
I don't even care what they get for him I just want him off the team.

Mr. Body
06-22-2017, 11:49 AM
It started with allowing the bitch to wear #12.
You dont see the Celtics unretiring numbers for little bitches do they?

Yeah, that really gave me pause.

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 11:52 AM
I don't even care what they get for him I just want him off the team.

I don't want longterm contracts since this POS will opt out next summer. But otherwise I have been advocating a straight salary dump since the Rockets series. If the Spurs can get any asset out of it that's just gravy.

GSH
06-22-2017, 11:52 AM

Good riddance.

Damn, you're on fire.

Yes it is. There was no reason to keep calling that play. Pop should have called the high-lows he brought Pau in to run. The offense was predictable as hell, and it wasn't just LMA. Pop doesn't get to throw his hands in the air while collecting several million a year. It's his job to fix this shit, but nope, same plays over and over again while everyone but Kawhi had bad years.

If LMA being guarded by Westbrook isn't an automatic mismatch, 100% of the time, that's not Pop's fault. Well, it's Pop's fault for hiring him to begin with, I guess. What you're saying is that the 7 foot, 260 lb. can't post up on ANYBODY, so the answer is to just not expect him to. Nope. The answer is to dump his soft ass and move on.

GSH
06-22-2017, 11:55 AM

Without Pop holding him back, Kawhi might be good. :lol

cjw
06-22-2017, 11:55 AM
We should make him give up #12 even if he does stay on the roster

And on Curry as a good defender, he gets steals but that's a product of playing a lot of high pace minutes at PG. He also benefits from a good defensive system and having Green / Iggy / Durant / Klay around him. That said, he is a good rebounder for the position.

Das Texan
06-22-2017, 11:57 AM
I don't want longterm contracts since this POS will opt out next summer. But otherwise I have been advocating a straight salary dump since the Rockets series. If the Spurs can get any asset out of it that's just gravy.

I'd almost take Herpes in the Ass to get him off the team.

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 11:58 AM
I'd almost take Herpes in the Ass to get him off the team.

LOL no one is going to get that reference in 2017. :lol

apalisoc_9
06-22-2017, 12:03 PM
Lol Two hears ago I already said this. Its very obvious in his body language.

But Apa you dont know :cry

SPURt
06-22-2017, 12:08 PM
I've always hated watching the Spurs start games off force feeding Aldridge to pet his little ego. Kawhi needs a Pippen next to him. Someone who can shoulder the premiter D load and carry the offense when necessary. Very difficult to find that player but it sure as hell is not Aldridge.

Das Texan
06-22-2017, 12:08 PM
LOL no one is going to get that reference in 2017. :lol

The beauty of it all.

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 12:09 PM
The beauty of it all.

That makes me feel old as fuck. :lmao

At least it makes your ass old too :lol

lebomb
06-22-2017, 12:10 PM
Aldridge had plenty of opportunities, his damn shot stopped falling. He had WIDE open looks and bricked them. Its no ones fault but his own that it didnt work out.

Poolboy5623
06-22-2017, 12:12 PM
Im just pumped I don't have to watch the awkward triple high fives he tried making his own thing....wtf

tonight...you

Steve Smith is breaking out the comeback as we speak. He's ready...

Blake
Yes.

Eh, the Spurs went to the WCF with the way Pop did things.

I'm not gonna fault him for not coddling LA.

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 12:13 PM
Steve Smith is breaking out the comeback as we speak. He's ready...

Spurs should make LMA wear his number next year if they can't find a taker.

Das Texan
06-22-2017, 12:13 PM

I'm afraid I'd break a hip if I play too much ball!

Horse
06-22-2017, 12:17 PM
Bet the dumb ass kings would give the 10th pick for this big pussy.

tmtcsc
06-22-2017, 12:19 PM

Just stop it with "the system failed" stuff. The fact Pop & his coaching staff managed to get the Spurs 60+ wins with said roster is all I need to know about their experience and skill. The biggest mistake they made was betting the Spurs' culture and Tim's influence would help Aldridge with his work ethic and weaknesses. They took a chance & it didn't work out. Ship his sorry-ass, excuse making self out. He is a loser and always will be. NEXT.

RD2191
06-22-2017, 12:19 PM
Just stop it with "the system failed" stuff. The fact Pop & his coaching staff managed to get the Spurs 60+ wins with said roster is all I need to know about their experience and skill. The biggest mistake they made was betting the Spurs' culture and Tim's influence would help Aldridge with his work ethic and weaknesses. They took a chance & it didn't work out. Ship his sorry-ass, excuse making self out. He is a loser and always will be. NEXT.
Tbfh

tmtcsc
06-22-2017, 12:20 PM
Eh, the Spurs went to the WCF with the way Pop did things.

I'm not gonna fault him for not coddling LA.

Exactly. They made miracles happen, tbh.

SpurPadre
06-22-2017, 12:23 PM
What I don't like about this, if it's true (Smith makes shit up most of the time), is that other players in the league might buy into LMA's claims and be hesitant playing in San Antonio if they believe their game would be hurt playing there as well.

buttsR4rebounding
06-22-2017, 12:24 PM
Of course, it has nothing to do with a $20 million a year athlete coming into training camp looking like one of the guys in my 50 and over pick up game at Gold's Gym.

buttsR4rebounding
06-22-2017, 12:27 PM
What I don't like about this, if it's true (Smith makes shit up most of the time), is that other players in the league might buy into LMA's claims and be hesitant playing in San Antonio if they believe their game would be hurt playing there as well.

There is no history to back that up. On the contrary, many players have come to SA and thrived in the system to the extent that they got significant contracts after leaving the Spurs.

xellos88330
06-22-2017, 12:29 PM
It must be really hard to hit wide open jumpers. Damn the Spurs system.

Chinook
06-22-2017, 12:29 PM

So now it's everyone but the players that got them to the WCF. People are on crack. The system didn't do shit this year. It was all about Kawhi doing his thing and everyone else having random spurts of being good enough to get titles. Anyone who thinks LMA broke the system or that he should fit in are off their rockers. Pop purposefully set this up and prioritized Pau over a guard, and he got a team with a soft front court and an incapable back court and couldn't consistently get good looks unless their name was Kawhi.

SpurPadre
06-22-2017, 12:31 PM
There is no history to back that up. On the contrary, many players have come to SA and thrived in the system to the extent that they got significant contracts after leaving the Spurs.

Many players who weren't considered anything special before arriving to the team. I'm talking about established star players. Then again, fuck them if they do feel that way. This franchise shouldn't change its way of handling business by any means.

RD2191
06-22-2017, 12:33 PM

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 12:36 PM

Plus Harden is a monster post defender.

sasaint
06-22-2017, 12:39 PM
Spurs should make LMA wear his number next year if they can't find a taker.

He is gone, but in the highly unlikely event he were to return, I'd like to see him wear 0. Spurs would have to revoke Bruce's RETIRED number...

sasaint
06-22-2017, 12:43 PM
Bet the dumb ass kings would give the 10th pick for this big pussy.

Don't think so, but that would be about what I'd expect. I thought I saw a report that they were not interested.

KDKSpurs24
06-22-2017, 12:43 PM
If it comes to it.. we can try to dump him to the Heat for the 14th pick. And then sign free agents.

tmtcsc
06-22-2017, 12:47 PM
So now it's everyone but the players that got them to the WCF. People are on crack. The system didn't do shit this year. It was all about Kawhi doing his thing and everyone else having random spurts of being good enough to get titles. Anyone who thinks LMA broke the system or that he should fit in are off their rockers. Pop purposefully set this up and prioritized Pau over a guard, and he got a team with a soft front court and an incapable back court and couldn't consistently get good looks unless their name was Kawhi.

What!?!

1. They finished with the 2nd best record in the league.
2. They made it to the WCF and were up 23 points on the eventual champions - on the road. They also had leads of 20+ points in 4 straight games versus GS this season.
3. They started a slow, old-ass Tony Parker at PG and had a 39 year old SG as a primary contributor off the bench.
4. They integrated 7 new players including 3 rookies on to the team (Bertans, Murray, Forbes, Gasol, Lee, Dedmon, Joel Anthony)
5. Most importantly - did all this minus Tim Duncan

I think the coaching staff knows what they're doing. They aren't perfect but to call Aldridge's issues or his shortcomings a failure on the part of the coaching staff is ridiculous. I wanted to see a different offense that was less reliant on KL but maybe, just maybe they weren't good enough to run it. C'mon man, their starting SG can't fucking dribble, yet this team made it to the WCF. In retrospect, my respect for the coaching staff grew. Pop even went so far as to be publicly critical of Aldridge. He hardly ever does that. Can you imagine the level of frustration or desperation on his part to do that? He's called out the entire team before as "soft" but he rarely is critical of individual.

SAGirl
06-22-2017, 12:57 PM
He showed up late to his exit meeting...
:wow

Mal
06-22-2017, 01:01 PM
Fucking pussy

polandprzem
06-22-2017, 01:05 PM
What!?!

2. They made it to the WCF and were up 23 points on the eventual champions - on the road. They also had leads of 20+ points in 4 straight games versus GS this season.
3. They started a slow, old-ass Tony Parker at PG and had a 39 year old SG as a primary contributor off the bench.
4. They integrated 7 new players including 3 rookies on to the team (Bertans, Murray, Forbes, Gasol, Lee, Dedmon, Joel Anthony)
5. Most importantly - did all this minus Tim Duncan

I think the coaching staff knows what they're doing. They aren't perfect but to call Aldridge's issues or his shortcomings a failure on the part of the coaching staff is ridiculous. I wanted to see a different offense that was less reliant on KL but maybe, just maybe they weren't good enough to run it. C'mon man, their starting SG can't fucking dribble, yet this team made it to the WCF. In retrospect, my respect for the coaching staff grew. Pop even went so far as to be publicly critical of Aldridge. He hardly ever does that. Can you imagine the level of frustration or desperation on his part to do that? He's called out the entire team before as "soft" but he rarely is critical of individual.

:bobo

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 01:07 PM

The issue was that he could not get position on Green. He was getting much farther down low against Houston. LMA did/could not do his work early against GS.

How exactly is Pop supposed to scheme so that LMA can outquick and push around Green? Stop playing defense before the rebound? He did run him off weakside action into his postups btw. Green just whooped his ass on defense.

Usually if you are going to criticize someone for not doing something it helps to point out what they could have done differently.

Chinook
06-22-2017, 01:28 PM
What!?!

With LMA and all the other guys people hate

With LMA and all the other guys people hate.

(I'm not going to do that to the other three.)

I think the coaching staff knows what they're doing. They aren't perfect but to call Aldridge's issues or his shortcomings a failure on the part of the coaching staff is ridiculous.

And the players know what they're doing too. It's the staff's jobs to put players in positions to succeed. By and large they failed to maximize their talent.

maybe, just maybe they weren't good enough to run it

Seems like an odd thing to say, given that most of the same rotation returned and the new guys had better years than the old.

I'd be willing to buy this excuse if the Spurs started off running a different offense than they finished up with. But they came out of the games, from Summer League to pre-season to regular-season to post-season doing this for two years in a row. This is what Pop wants. Sure, he wants LMA to be unconscious in iso situations like Kawhi often is, and he wanted the shooters to convert their new looks as easily as they converted their old ones. But they didn't, and Pop was like, "Maybe on the 1001st time, it's gonna work. Gotta pound that rock."

LMA could have and should have been more consistent. But he wasn't, and Pop doesn't get to keep the same plays knowing the same results and then act like there was nothing he could do.

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 01:37 PM
A few thoughts on this:

1. He's not totally wrong. The offense here is way different than POR. That doesn't absolve LMA of all things but it's not untrue.

2. This says a lot about LMA though and won't look good on him. Already hearing GMs question him

3. This is a decent blow to SA the free agent destination. Grab a legit FA star and it sours so quickly. Ramifications down the road?

4. Let's hope another team sees it like LMA does and is willing to trade for him on his improved defense and that his offense will come around.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 01:42 PM
A few thoughts on this:

1. He's not totally wrong. The offense here is way different than POR. That doesn't absolve LMA of all things but it's not untrue.

In what specific way?

dbreiden83080
06-22-2017, 01:46 PM
I was fine keeping him, but if he is this much a pussy about not being the number 1 guy.. Fuck him!! But get as much as you can. We need to contend next year..

SpurPadre
06-22-2017, 01:48 PM
A few thoughts on this:

2. This says a lot about LMA though and won't look good on him. Already hearing GMs question him

3. This is a decent blow to SA the free agent destination. Grab a legit FA star and it sours so quickly. Ramifications down the road?

4. Let's hope another team sees it like LMA does and is willing to trade for him on his improved defense and that his offense will come around.

This is the point I brought up earlier. Players form bonds with other players outside of their current team and I fear there might be star players close to LMA or at least have a lot of respect for him, whom may no longer see playing for the Spurs as a viable option for them.

LkrFan
06-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Stephen A. Smith just said on ESPN First Take that his sources are telling him that LMA wants out of San Antonio and that he feels the Spurs system has hurt his game....

IF this is true, ship this loser out on the first bus today. Seriously. What a joke.

Deng for LMA works ;)

DAF86
06-22-2017, 01:53 PM
Folks still defending this overrated soft piece of shit. :lol

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 01:57 PM
Deng for LMA works ;)

So does Pick #2 plus Ingram for LMA

tmtcsc
06-22-2017, 02:00 PM
With LMA and all the other guys people hate

With LMA and all the other guys people hate.

(I'm not going to do that to the other three.)

And the players know what they're doing too. It's the staff's jobs to put players in positions to succeed. By and large they failed to maximize their talent.

Seems like an odd thing to say, given that most of the same rotation returned and the new guys had better years than the old.

I'd be willing to buy this excuse if the Spurs started off running a different offense than they finished up with. But they came out of the games, from Summer League to pre-season to regular-season to post-season doing this for two years in a row. This is what Pop wants. Sure, he wants LMA to be unconscious in iso situations like Kawhi often is, and he wanted the shooters to convert their new looks as easily as they converted their old ones. But they didn't, and Pop was like, "Maybe on the 1001st time, it's gonna work. Gotta pound that rock."

LMA could have and should have been more consistent. But he wasn't, and Pop doesn't get to keep the same plays knowing the same results and then act like there was nothing he could do.

They accomplished what they accomplished despite Aldridge underperforming. When they needed him most, he didn't perform. He also has a reputation for having a terrible work-ethic. His numbers weren't awful but he seemed moody and disengaged. When things got tough, he cowarded.

The last time we had the beautiful game offense was 2014 imo.

Tim Duncan
Corey Joseph
Marco Belineli
Boris Diaw
Tiago Splitter
Aaron Baynes

Who else?

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Folks still defending this overrated soft piece of shit. :lol

You can be disappointed in LMA (for many reasons) and still acknowledge he was a key part of a WCF team and that SA offense did limit him in ways.

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 02:05 PM
They accomplished what they accomplished despite Aldridge underperforming. When they needed him most, he didn't perform. He also has a reputation for having a terrible work-ethic. His numbers weren't awful but he seemed moody and disengaged. When things got tough, he cowarded.

Tim Duncan
Corey Joseph
Marco Belineli
Boris Diaw
Tiago Splitter
Aaron Baynes

Who else?

Without Kawhi against a very good HOU team he f*cking destroyed them to get SA to a WCF. Once Kawhi went down did people really think LMA was supposed to do anything vs GS when a mega stacked fully healthy defending champion team won 1 game??

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 02:06 PM
You can be disappointed in LMA (for many reasons) and still acknowledge he was a key part of a WCF team and that SA offense did limit him in ways.

What ways?

You keep parroting this narrative but it amounts to your typical facile analysis.

Did Portland run some super special weakside action that we didn't to get him good looks in the post? Or is this just how you feel?

DAF86

Except that he wasn't. Spurs were a WCF team despite of him, not because of him.

dbreiden83080

Not being a post player, and taking bad shots is largely his game. I am sure you saw him play in Portland, it was the same there. LA does not like to get it down deep, and bang down low because frankly he is just soft. So with Leonard being our best player, he shoots his usual mid range jumpers, with less touches and tries to play decent D. His rebounding is also a huge issue. Not nearly good enough for a 6'11 big who is supposed to be an all star level player..

r0drig0lac
06-22-2017, 02:07 PM

dbreiden83080
06-22-2017, 02:14 PM

Blaming Pop has always been a popular thing to do around here. Even in the heyday with Tim when the Spurs won, it was about the players, and when they lost it was on Pop. I have always appreciated Pop for the great coach he is. LA I thought fit in fine, with Leonard being the man, but I think the issue is, he thought he was coming to the Spurs to be the man. Leonard exploded offensively kind of out of nowhere, and with Leonard's well rounded game, suddenly he was the star. Obviously it never sat right with LA. Shows you all he cares about are his stats, and trying to win a ring is not his concern.

kaji157
06-22-2017, 02:17 PM
Yes Aldridge is an all star by all means. His shitty play here is because the spurs have one of the worst management and coaches. You gotta offer a good player and a top ten pick for him because he is ready to deliver.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 02:20 PM
Blaming Pop has always been a popular thing to do around here. Even in the heyday with Tim when the Spurs won, it was about the players, and when they lost it was on Pop. I have always appreciated Pop for the great coach he is. LA I thought fit in fine, with Leonard being the man, but I think the issue is, he thought he was coming to the Spurs to be the man. Leonard exploded offensively kind of out of nowhere, and with Leonard's well rounded game, suddenly he was the star. Obviously it never sat right with LA. Shows you all he cares about are his stats, and trying to win a ring is not his concern.

It's the way in all sports. When people scapegoat the coach absent specific significant cause I know whose analysis to ignore.

Blaming the coach/manager is simple so it makes them an easy target. Most of what a coach does we have no way of knowing. Combine the two and you have a recipe for some rank stupidity.

Chinook
06-22-2017, 02:22 PM

Tim Duncan
Corey Joseph
Marco Belineli
Boris Diaw
Tiago Splitter
Aaron Baynes

Who else?

They also had a Parker good enough to build an offense around. Going from the Zipper Series to Kawhiso was the biggest reason for the offense stalling. That's not because Kawhi isn't a bad player or whatever. It's because Pop still hasn't figured out a way to leverage Kawhi's talent to make a system where everyone gets more shots. LMA didn't disrupt the offense -- Pop wanted him precisely because he fit the new offense he created. LMA shit the bed as an iso guy, and indeed, he wanted and wants to be one. Rather than bringing him in for that, though, Pop should have built a system where guys got touches in better players off more dynamic sets. LMA may have still been a wet noodle, but he would have been a better noodle.

BatManu20
06-22-2017, 02:23 PM
Here's a write up about the situation by Amick.

Capt Bringdown
06-22-2017, 02:23 PM
LMA can cry to his free agent bros as much as he wants.
He was universally called out, dissed, etc in the media for his horrendous playoff performance.

Any free agent bro of LMA who wants to come to his defense, or is sympathetic his whining is not fit to wear a Spurs uniform.
Players have a lot of pride. I can't imagine very many circling the wagons in defense of LMA's soft, broke-ass, cowardly play.

DAF86
06-22-2017, 02:26 PM
I guess getting him wide ass open mid range shots and giving him the ball on the block time and time again, despite him not doing shit, is "limiting" him.

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 02:28 PM
Except that he wasn't. Spurs were a WCF team despite of him, not because of him.

Game 6 vs HOU says otherwise.

cjw
06-22-2017, 02:28 PM
This is the point I brought up earlier. Players form bonds with other players outside of their current team and I fear there might be star players close to LMA or at least have a lot of respect for him, whom may no longer see playing for the Spurs as a viable option for them.

LMA is a bit of an introvert and not sure this will play that way across the league. It's not like a banana boat member came here and had their game destroyed. Spurs system is not made for players who care about counting stats and that seems to be his issue (maybe upset he's unlikely to qualify for super max?).

I do take issue with Pop not prioritizing a wing last offseason as Chinook mentions but they did have to replace Duncan and two other bigs. Gasol isn't perfect but there were far worse options last year. Just look at all the awful deals signed. Who would you guys have preferred?

TimDunkem
06-22-2017, 02:29 PM
Game 6 vs HOU says otherwise.Light shines on a dog's ass every now and then.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-22-2017, 02:32 PM
He shot his best shooting percentages since 2012 in his two years here. Yeah, rebounding and blocks were down, and shot attempts slightly, but what the hell does he want?

DAF86
06-22-2017, 02:38 PM
Game 6 vs HOU says otherwise.

Spurs won that game because Harden had the worst playoff game for a superstar that I can remember in my lifetime. And when Harden sucks the Rockets suck even harder. Aldridge 30 something points weren't the game changers, it was the Rockets scoring only 70 something pts.

Stop trying to concede credit were isn't due, tbh. Spurs won't miss a bit without this possession wasting POS.

tholdren
06-22-2017, 02:39 PM

So whose fault is it lamarcus is fat and terribly out of shape

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 02:40 PM
They also had a Parker good enough to build an offense around. Going from the Zipper Series to Kawhiso was the biggest reason for the offense stalling. That's not because Kawhi isn't a bad player or whatever. It's because Pop still hasn't figured out a way to leverage Kawhi's talent to make a system where everyone gets more shots. LMA didn't disrupt the offense -- Pop wanted him precisely because he fit the new offense he created. LMA shit the bed as an iso guy, and indeed, he wanted and wants to be one. Rather than bringing him in for that, though, Pop should have built a system where guys got touches in better players off more dynamic sets. LMA may have still been a wet noodle, but he would have been a better noodle.

What dynamic sets and what places? They got Gasol to stretch his game to the 3 point line. You don't think they asked LMA to expand his game similarly? It's not like they haven't been running pnr to get 3s from wings and corner for 20 years at this point. Bonner, Horry, Ferry ring a bell?

I watched them run pnr, weakside screens, staggered screens, motion, and misdirection to help him get post position. I really really wanted him to drop step and pivot towards the hoop but 7 out of 10 he was turning away from it for that fadeaway. At the end of the day sometimes you need to overpower someone when establishing position or dislodge people with your power dribble. Boris Diaw was more physical. It drives me batty when LMA passes out when a rotation gets him a smaller player and then take that turnaround on the repost.

tholdren
06-22-2017, 02:42 PM
Who cares hes fat

LkrFan
06-22-2017, 02:43 PM
So does Pick #2 plus Ingram for LMA

That doesn't work, mathematically:lol

Mikeanaro
06-22-2017, 02:44 PM
So it really was a train wreck as I said, nobody deserves the blame for you open brick shots, smh.

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 02:45 PM

Spurs won that game because Harden had the worst playoff game for a superstar that I can remember in my lifetime. And when Harden sucks the Rockets suck even harder. Aldridge 30 something points weren't the game changers, it was the Rockets scoring only 70 something pts.

Stop trying to concede credit were isn't due, tbh. Spurs won't miss a bit without this possession wasting POS.

Look, I'm not advocating to keep LMA or anything. I'm fine trading him tbh..I'm just not at the same level of blind hatred for the guy and I think there is some truth to his frustrations.

Does that make him not a baby for crying about it? No. But that also does not make it somewhat true.

Quiet Strength
06-22-2017, 02:46 PM
He let the team down when he was needed the most. Cant blame the spurs system for being a loser. If he wants to be an all star again well shit go be an all star... The spurs are trying to win rings.

dbreiden83080
06-22-2017, 02:48 PM
I guess getting him wide ass open mid range shots and giving him the ball on the block time and time again, despite him not doing shit, is "limiting" him.

He is just a whiny bitch about not being the number 1 guy. I thought he was coming to the Spurs, to try and be a part of a legit title contender. Nope. He wanted to come here and still get his numbers. That is about it..

dbreiden83080
06-22-2017, 02:50 PM
He let the team down when he was needed the most. Cant blame the spurs system for being a loser. If he wants to be an all star again well shit go be an all star... The spurs are trying to win rings.

Exactly!! I just worry about what we can get for him. Only 1 year left on his deal, and teams knowing he is unhappy are not going to part ways with much IMO. At the same, it is out there he is unhappy. Having him on the team next season will be a distraction..

DAF86
Look, I'm not advocating to keep LMA or anything. I'm fine trading him tbh..I'm just not at the same level of blind hatred for the guy and I think there is some truth to his frustrations.

Does that make him not a baby for crying about it? No. But that also does not make it somewhat true.

Let's see, tell me which type of plays Portland used to run for LA, that Pop didn't run for him in SA?

JohnnyMax
On a 2008 episode of TNA Impact, Steiner was partaking in an in-ring segment with the Main Event Mafia, which saw Scott label Samoa Joe, who was feuding with the MEM at the time, a “fat sumba-bitch.” After being calmed down by the Mafia’s leader, Kurt Angle, Steiner then blasted “HE’S FAT,” at the top of his lungs.

F-dZGsd2rAY

unleashbaynes
06-22-2017, 02:57 PM
I don't understand what LMA's problem is, nor do i understand why everyone has a problem with him. The whole year, the offense revolved around Kawhi/Tony, with LMA being a 2nd/3rd banana depending on matchups. Then when those two go down and the Spurs are playing the best team in the league, we expect LMA to magically be a prime TD and average 20/20. That's not who LMA is at this point.

Yes, he played soft and got pushed around. But holy fuck, injuries just derailed the entire thing. I don't understand why you don't just try it again next year.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 02:58 PM

You want to take that position sure but you cannot justify it with any real examples. I even went so far as to show ways in which they tried to help him get looks.

You have nothing but your assertion.

You asked me to justify saying his numbers were down in a very childish manner but I overlooked it and did it anyway. You lack honor in your hypocrisy.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Let's see, tell me which type of plays Portland used to run for LA, that Pop didn't run for him in SA?

:bobo

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 03:01 PM
:lmao You are truly an idiot. Of the highest order.

If you have to ask how POR offense differs from SA's then you either: A) dont watch any basketball outside of SA or B) don't understand SA's offense very well at all.

sasaint
06-22-2017, 03:03 PM
Exactly!! I just worry about what we can get for him. Only 1 year left on his deal, and teams knowing he is unhappy are not going to part ways with much IMO. At the same, it is out there he is unhappy. Having him on the team next season will be a distraction..

He will not be here next season. If he is still a Spur tomorrow morning, I will be disappointed.

Budkin
06-22-2017, 03:03 PM

DAF86
06-22-2017, 03:05 PM

If you have to ask how POR offense differs from SA's then you either: A) dont watch any basketball outside of SA or B) don't understand SA's offense very well at all.

Enlighten me please. What kind of touches did LA get in Portland, that he didn't in San Antonio? You make it sound like it's very obvious but I have yet to see you actually explaining it.

FkLA
06-22-2017, 03:05 PM

More than losing him, this is what I'm most worried about. Big FAs had just started giving SA serious consideration. This isn't a good look even if LMA is the one at fault. DWorst left on a bad more too IIRC.

MultiTroll
06-22-2017, 03:08 PM
Joe Korny

This trade might be as good as it gets.
If Porzinger is out of reach.

Joseph Kony
06-22-2017, 03:10 PM
No way Spurs are getting Porzingod, that is a pipedream tbh...Phil is asking way too much for a player he doesn't even seem to want :lol he wants Celts #3, brooklyn's 2018, Crowder and Brown...spurs can't even come close to that offer for Kristaps tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 03:10 PM

All I see someone that cannot articulate what they mean and acts like a child when asked to explain themselves.

Chinook
06-22-2017, 03:12 PM
More than losing him, this is what I'm most worried about. Big FAs had just started giving SA serious consideration. This isn't a good look even if LMA is the one at fault. DWorst left on a bad more too IIRC.

Lol, where the F did that quote come from?

Mr. Body
06-22-2017, 03:12 PM

Gasol is better respected and he's sticking around for more years.

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 03:13 PM
All I see someone that cannot articulate what they mean and acts like a child when asked to explain themselves.

Nah - I can and have articulated myself plenty of times. I just dont care to for someone as annoying as you tbh..Especially when you have proven over and over you are a fake know it all and that even when people take their time to educate you, you still argue and are terrible to interact with :lol

Keepin' it real
06-22-2017, 03:14 PM
I don't understand what LMA's problem is, nor do i understand why everyone has a problem with him. The whole year, the offense revolved around Kawhi/Tony, with LMA being a 2nd/3rd banana depending on matchups. Then when those two go down and the Spurs are playing the best team in the league, we expect LMA to magically be a prime TD and average 20/20. That's not who LMA is at this point.

Yes, he played soft and got pushed around. But holy fuck, injuries just derailed the entire thing. I don't understand why you don't just try it again next year.

Because he was purportedly late to the exit interview, according to "Spurstalk" sources. Simply unacceptable.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 03:16 PM
Nah - I can and have articulated myself plenty of times. I just dont care to for someone as annoying as you tbh..Especially when you have proven over and over you are a fake know it all and that even when people take their time to educate you, you still argue and are terrible to interact with :lol

Please quote where you articulated how the Spurs offense could have done more to help LMA.

We both know you didn't and you settled with your facile analysis.

And I am not the only one calling you on it either. I treat you like shit because you shit post empty analysis and act like you deserve respect for it. I don't treat everyone like that either.

FkLA
06-22-2017, 03:16 PM
Lol, where the F did that quote come from?

:lol My bad. Accidentally multiquoted and pinned it on you. Meant to quote Da Point Guard.

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 03:17 PM
Please quote where you articulated how the Spurs offense could have done more to help LMA.

We both know you didn't and you settled with your facile analysis.

And I am not the only one calling you on it either. I treat you like shit because you shit post empty analysis and act like you deserve respect for it. I don't treat everyone like that either.

Who's calling me out? :lol

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 03:18 PM
:lol My bad. Accidentally multiquoted and pinned it on you. Meant to quote Da Point Guard.

We are on the same page with the concern :tu However, it might be for nothing because of it being LMA and his "history". But it's definitely worrisome.

We will just have to see. I knew things would change without the stability Duncan provided for so many years, but damn :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Who's calling me out? :lol

You really cannot figure out who is also asking you to explain your take? Wow.

This is boring and you seem too stupid to really take seriously. Last word is yours.

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2017, 03:26 PM
Damn, Spurs finally land a big FA, yet it goes to shit..bad look, tbh..people here still believe that the Spurs can actually attract players like Durant and LeBron, too:lol

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 03:30 PM
Damn, Spurs finally land a big FA, yet it goes to shit..bad look, tbh..people here still believe that the Spurs can actually attract players like Durant and LeBron, too:lol

It's a concern, but with GM's seemingly already bashing LMA for it, I think SA may be fine :lol

unleashbaynes
06-22-2017, 03:35 PM
You really cannot figure out who is also asking you to explain your take? Wow.

This is boring and you seem too stupid to really take seriously. Last word is yours.

Holy shit dude, no need to get your panties in a wad.

Hoops Czar
06-22-2017, 03:37 PM

^ Wants to block out the existence of Richard Jefferson.

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2017, 03:38 PM
It's a concern, but with GM's seemingly already bashing LMA for it, I think SA may be fine :lol

The concern is that SA was already an undesirable destination for FAs..there was also the mystique of the organization that they could successfully implement anybody into their system and culture, as well..

DAF86
06-22-2017, 03:40 PM
The concern is that SA was already an undesirable destination for FAs..there was also the mystique that the Spurs could successfully implement anybody into their system and culture, as well..

At least, this may change the stupid perception about the Spurs "system".

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 03:41 PM
The concern is that SA was already an undesirable destination for FAs..there was also the mystique of the organization that they could successfully implement anybody into their system and culture, as well..

Sure, but again, with LMA people are already blaming LMA since he left POR and then doing the same thing in SA. I agree with you that it's a concern, I'm just saying that luckily there are people blaming LMA

cd98
06-22-2017, 03:45 PM

Well, there was a reason he was available. But yeah, wish it would've turned out better.

Hoops Czar
06-22-2017, 03:48 PM
Sure, but again, with LMA people are already blaming LMA since he left POR and then doing the same thing in SA. I agree with you that it's a concern, I'm just saying that luckily there are people blaming LMA

Like they blamed RJ and D. Worst? Pau wasn't used very effectively last year either. I bet he's blaming it on the existence of LMA though.

ceperez
06-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Well, I guess I was right two seasons ago. RJ 2.0.

Too bad. Was hoping for the best, but he just can't up his game and create his own offense.

illusioNtEk
06-22-2017, 03:50 PM
LMA going to score 30 points vs Spurs now

cd98
06-22-2017, 03:51 PM
LMA going to score 30 points vs Spurs now

Who cares? He'll be in the east. Enjoy the snow in Indiana.

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2017, 03:53 PM
Everybody applauded the Aldridge signing, at the time, nothing wrong with it, tbh..however, it's evident that the front office is no longer in a different league than everybody else..they're no longer the standard, they haven't made any groundbreaking moves in a minute, they don't start trends like they used to, etc..they're still among the best and I still trust their judgment, but they no longer have an edge over the rest of the league IMO..

Obviously Aldridge deserves blame, particularly for being out of shape for a large chunk of his Spurs' tenure, but he already had red flags regarding his attitude prior to joining the Spurs..

I think it's fair that some teams have caught up to them, and the Warriors have clearly surpassed them with the way Myers, West and Kerr built that system and culture(also finding cheap gems to surround their stars, like the Spurs used to)..

tmtcsc
06-22-2017, 03:54 PM
Lamarcus Aldridge is a talented and gifted player. When he WANTS or CHOOSES to play hard, he does. Unfortunately, he didn't bring it consistently. Why? I don't think he was ever truly happy here. When you have to decide between playing for the Spurs or Suns, your priorities are out of whack. Perhaps that should have been the biggest red flag of them all. In my opinion, he's mentally soft and did not appear to bring much competitiveness or intensity to the team. That's being unprofessional and that's a huge problem. Coaches can't fix that, players need to bring it.

I have no idea what happened in his exit interview but if he started pointing fingers at the system or at teammates, coaches, that kind of shit won't fly. He definitely needs to go. Not sure what we can get in return for him now. This is strike 2 for him.

cd98
06-22-2017, 03:55 PM
Everybody applauded the Aldridge signing, at the time, nothing wrong with it, tbh..however, it's evident that the front office is no longer in a different league than everybody else..they're no longer the standard, they haven't made any groundbreaking moves in a minute, they don't start trends like they used to, etc..they're still among the best and I still trust their judgment, but they no longer have an edge over the rest of the league IMO..

I think it's fair that some teams have caught up to them, and the Warriors have clearly surpassed them with the way Myers, West and Kerr built that system and culture(also finding cheap gems to surround their stars, like the Spurs used to)..

Eh LMA was a gamble every team would take. Not overpaying free agents due to the salary cap spike like everyone else was very elite.

DAF86
06-22-2017, 03:57 PM

Obviously Aldridge deserves blame, particularly for being out of shape for a large chunk of his Spurs' tenure, but he already had red flags regarding his attitude prior to joining the Spurs..

Even knowing what we know now you still have to go back and sign Aldridge, tbh. He's the only reason we're dreaming about getting Paul George or a top 10 pick. So yeah, he was still worth it, tbh. :lol

TD 21
06-22-2017, 04:00 PM
It's probably not going to help entice a future star, but Aldridge is one who will take brunt of reputational hit for this. He's the one who wasn't in shape and repeatedly shrunk in big moments. They're attempts to turn him into prime Duncan didn't help, but still. They didn't turn him into Heat Bosh or Cavaliers Love either, where he was almost strictly a floor spacer. He mostly had a featured role and underwhelmed.

As I said from the beginning, it always felt a marriage of convenience more than anything. Still worth it though. He was a top 15ish player at the time and even in a diminished state, should return something(s) decent.

tmtcsc

What big name free agents have the Spurs missed out on? Durant? Ok. Jason Kidd? Ok. Who else did the Spurs pursue and lose out on ? Realistically?
Mike Finley, Brent Barry, Robert Horry, Boris Diaw, Pau Gasol, Aldridge, David West, all chose San Antonio. When players have been bought out and hit the open market, San Antonio has been a great destination. They just haven't had much money to pay the best of the best.

HarlemHeat37
Eh LMA was a gamble every team would take. Not overpaying free agents due to the salary cap spike like everyone else was very elite.

I agree about the Aldridge signing, like I said, it was widely aplauded..still, though, results are all that matters, and it will be viewed as a failure..

They're still great, but the Warriors have clearly replaced them as the innovative, progressive team that changed basketball with their system and culture..

FuzzyLumpkins

What do other GMs opinions have to do with potential player FA choosing SA as a destination?

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 04:02 PM

This is egregious :lol. Other than GS, there is no one ahead of the Spurs office in team building. Even their "whiffs" and loyalty still lands them in the WCF with a pretty clear path to flexibility if they decide to blow it up.

They are still getting contributions from draft picks that are late 1sts. You are being overly critical now my man

ceperez
06-22-2017, 04:03 PM
Aldridge for George seems to be a viable trade:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 04:05 PM

Other clubs still take our coaches and GMs. It struck me how much the champions looked like that 2014 team with how they moved the ball.

Meanwhile we have been perpetually second guessed and discounted by the media. The best we ever get is grudging respect.

I will take substance over style every day.

Capt Bringdown
06-22-2017, 04:07 PM

What other FO is ahead of us and/or "starting trends?" GS's FO was gifted Durant. Their dominance and title this year was luck and not FO strategic wizardry.
The trend is now player-driven superteams, which may end up killing the golden goose (or not).
It's nice that all the player bros want to collude in order to assure themselves a ring, but that doesn't necessarily make a league.

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2017, 04:10 PM
This is egregious :lol. Other than GS, there is no one ahead of the Spurs office in team building. Even their "whiffs" and loyalty still lands them in the WCF with a pretty clear path to flexibility if they decide to blow it up.

They are still getting contributions from draft picks that are late 1sts. You are being overly critical now my man

I don't care about their default WCF appearance tbh:lol they lost in the 2nd round the previous season in a significant upset, they would have been a distant 3rd again if Durant had decided to stay in OKC..

Aldridge signing was meh..David West had to leave the Spurs for these Warriors to win a ring, which is embarrassing IMO..they're still playing Parker and Ginobili in key roles..they signed Danny Green off a career year, yet changed the system he excelled in and his offense subsequently fell off a cliff..

Their only decent find was Simmons, who has only put together 2 weeks of consistent basketball since joining the Spurs..

I don't see anything special, recently, tbh..I'm not knocking the front office, I'm just saying they're no longer the standard around the league..they're still widely respected and their culture is only matched by the Warriors and Heat, but I don't think they're ahead of the curve anymore from a basketball POV.

Mikeanaro
06-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Aldridge for George seems to be a viable trade:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine
We dont need another loser.

Mikeanaro
06-22-2017, 04:12 PM
I don't care about their default WCF appearance tbh:lol they lost in the 2nd round the previous season in a significant upset, they would have been a distant 3rd again if Durant had decided to stay in OKC..

Aldridge signing was meh..David West had to leave the Spurs for these Warriors to win a ring, which is embarrassing IMO..they're still playing Parker and Ginobili in key roles..they signed Danny Green off a career year, yet changed the system he excelled in and his offense subsequently fell off a cliff..

Their only decent find was Simmons, who has only put together 2 weeks of consistent basketball since joining the Spurs..

I don't see anything special, recently, tbh..
What you mean? DWorst was nothing in SA and nothing in GSW, 6 points in GSW and little playoff minutes.

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 04:13 PM

I don't see anything special, recently, tbh..

Please. Other than CLE (dominating a weak East) and GS, even without the WCF, no one was doing what SA was doing in terms of winning. No one.

Murray looks like a great pick. Simmons has helped. Kyle even showed some flashes. Yes, they were upset last year, but that implies they should have been a WCF last year and they accomplished it the following year.

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2017, 04:17 PM
Other clubs still take our coaches and GMs. It struck me how much the champions looked like that 2014 team with how they moved the ball.

Meanwhile we have been perpetually second guessed and discounted by the media. The best we ever get is grudging respect.

I will take substance over style every day.

I completely disagree about the recognition, Spurs get a ton of respect around the league and most respected sports media people..they're still consistently given the benefit of the doubt, too, where do you get that they've been second guessed?

And I agree about their past accomplishments and they were clearly the model franchise of the NBA from 2000-whatever until recently, but it's tough to believe they're still ahead of the curve when their personnel decisions haven't trended towards the current direction of the league..

TD 21
06-22-2017, 04:18 PM

:lmao At Warriors being standard of team building excellence after 3 years of relevance and very real possibility of 0 championships if not for some massive breaks (facing no elite in '15 playoffs and blowing '16 Finals, which paved way for Durant signing). As if they had any clue Curry or Green (who genius Kerr had penciled in as 15 mpg backup less than 2 years ago) would become nearly as good as they did.

They got lucky, the same way Spurs did winning Duncan lottery and with Parker, Ginobili and Leonard, all ending up far better than expected. The difference is, Spurs have done it for 20 years and made countless moves along way to forge reputation.

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 04:20 PM
:lmao At Warriors being standard of team building excellence after 3 years of relevance and very real possibility of 0 championships if not for some massive breaks (facing no elite in '15 playoffs and blowing '16 Finals, which paved way for Durant signing). As if they had any clue Curry or Green (who genius Kerr had penciled in as 15 mpg backup less than 2 years ago) would become nearly as good as they did.

They got lucky, the same way Spurs did winning Duncan lottery and with Parker, Ginobili and Leonard, all ending up far better than expected. The difference is, Spurs have done it for 20 years and made countless moves along way to forge reputation.

Dude, there is no arguing against GS. All great teams need some luck but they drafted Curry, Klay and Draymond and set themselves up to take advantage of FA like no other team.

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2017, 04:23 PM
Please. Other than CLE (dominating a weak East) and GS, even without the WCF, no one was doing what SA was doing in terms of winning. No one.

Murray looks like a great pick. Simmons has helped. Kyle even showed some flashes. Yes, they were upset last year, but that implies they should have been a WCF last year and they accomplished it the following year.

The Spurs never used to brag about finishing a distant 2nd, bro:lol I don't remember Spurs fans celebrating the Lakers destroying them in 2001, which is essentially the equivalent of what we have now(but worse, since the Warriors front office is historically great)..

They have a top 3 player in the league, along with Pop, they'll always contend..the point is that they're no longer ahead of the curve..

The league has evolved to the point where you need mobile bigs, multiple ball-handling threats, 2-way players everywhere and volume 3-point shooting..Spurs are still using post offense with an inefficient, non-passing threat as the centerpiece, limited shooting options, and their primary ball-handlers are 40-year olds..only mobile bigs they have rotted on the bench behind Gasol and Lee..

It's difficult to ignore that they haven't adapted and weren't prepared for the shift of the league, tbh..

apalisoc_9
06-22-2017, 04:24 PM
If people heed my warning when I started the Say NO to Aldridge campagin, they wouldn't fallen flat face into the ground with the Loser Aldridge.

but hey he was going to average 21ppg
but no apa you have idea..Why do you believe in so many rumors apa your are so stupid
but aldirdge is a nice guy apa you have no idea.

noles1983
06-22-2017, 04:25 PM
Bye you beta faggot

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 04:25 PM
The Spurs never used to brag about finishing a distant 2nd, bro:lol I don't remember Spurs fans celebrating the Lakers destroying them in 2001, which is essentially the equivalent of what we have now(but worse, since the Warriors front office is historically great)..

They have a top 3 player in the league, along with Pop, they'll always contend..the point is that they're no longer ahead of the curve..

The league has evolved to the point where you need mobile bigs, multiple ball-handling threats, 2-way players everywhere and volume 3-point shooting..Spurs are still using post offense with an inefficient, non-passing threat as the centerpiece, limited shooting options, and their primary ball-handlers are 40-year olds..only mobile bigs they have rotted on the bench behind Gasol and Lee..

It's difficult to ignore that they haven't adapted and weren't prepared for the shift of the league, tbh..

They took an educated/calculated gamble that the best way to beat GS was with having 2 scoring bigs. SA beat GS in the regular season, had multiple 20 point leads in the regular season and had a 20 point lead in game 1 of the WCF.

Now that they see it didn't work? They are free to adjust and have a new strategy. Are they "innovating"? Ok, I can see the argument against that. But they are still a top 2 front office

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2017, 04:30 PM

:lol who cares what the Spurs did 3 years ago, let alone 20?

The Warriors literally changed the NBA..every team in the league has altered their approach to match up with them, including LeBron and the Cavs..this was the case even prior to Durant joining them..

Like the old Spurs, they have a system that can successfully plug in any player they choose..they've found gems like Ian Clark and reclamation projects like Javale McGee, Mo Speights, etc..

They can lose a defensive anchor like Bogut and it doesn't make a difference, their system turns Zaza into a legit starter and Durant into a DPOY-caliber player..

Steve Kerr has created a progressive culture where the players have the power and coaches like Mike Brown had to adjust to them, rather than the other way around like every other organization in the league..

Their analytics team is unrivaled and their coach embraces it..

As Joe Lacob said, they're light years ahead of everybody else..even as a Spurs fan, I have to admire them, as they are what the Spurs used to be with a 2017 twist, from are organizational standpoint..

Pop raves about them with good reason, tbh..

FuzzyLumpkins
06-22-2017, 04:33 PM
I completely disagree about the recognition, Spurs get a ton of respect around the league and most respected sports media people..they're still consistently given the benefit of the doubt, too, where do you get that they've been second guessed?

And I agree about their past accomplishments and they were clearly the model franchise of the NBA from 2000-whatever until recently, but it's tough to believe they're still ahead of the curve when their personnel decisions haven't trended towards the current direction of the league..

We were old every year until Duncan retired. Then when he retired it was what will we do without him?

Sure some people would recognize the track record but it was always in the form of "I've been predicted that age would catch up to them for the past X years and this year I'm not." Thus my terming it grudging respect.

TD 21
06-22-2017, 04:35 PM
Dude, there is no arguing against GS. All great teams need some luck but they drafted Curry, Klay and Draymond and set themselves up to take advantage of FA like no other team.

I'm not criticizing them in this instance, but I'm also not ready to put their front office above Spurs because they're the current "it" team.

Just like all these idiots calling them a dynasty after 3 years of relevance. Clearly, they look poised to become one, but it's one of those things where, you're not it until you're it.

If people heed my warning when I started the Say NO to Aldridge campagin, they wouldn't fallen flat face into the ground with the Loser Aldridge.

but hey he was going to average 21ppg
but no apa you have idea..Why do you believe in so many rumors apa your are so stupid
but aldirdge is a nice guy apa you have no idea.

:lmao At not wanting a top 15ish player, in a market that has never attracted a major free agent, had their franchise pillar, who played similar position, on verge of retirement and clearly wanted to attempt to remain contenders.

Even after '15 gift wrapped championship, no one saw Warriors coming, so best case scenario was shot at another championship, worse case scenario was it not working out and them trading him at this point for something(s) at least decent.

But no, wouldn't want that, when the alternative was what exactly? Oh, that's right, you don't have one.

objective
06-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Spurs FO hasn't been ahead of any curve for a long time.

Same guys who traded for RJ, then doubled down on the re-sign, and had to junk a pick just to move on. And of course locking in washed up old men like Finley, Oberto, and Vaughn when the writing was on the wall that their time was up. And the Parker extension when he was already declining.

Getting Kawhi was great, but let's remember that one of the big motivations if not most primary behind the trade was to just get good value due to Hill's impending free agency and their inability to pay him thanks to RJ.

They're just good professionals at their job. But not perfect.

Hoops Czar
06-22-2017, 04:38 PM

The Warriors literally changed the NBA..every team in the league has altered their approach to match up with them, including LeBron and the Cavs..this was the case even prior to Durant joining them..

Like the old Spurs, they have a system that can successfully plug in any player they choose..they've found gems like Ian Clark and reclamation projects like Javale McGee, Mo Speights, etc..

They can lose a defensive anchor like Bogut and it doesn't make a difference, their system turns Zaza into a legit starter and Durant into a DPOY-caliber player..

Steve Kerr has created a progressive culture where the players have the power and coaches like Mike Brown had to adjust to them, rather than the other way around like every other organization in the league..

As Joe Lacob said, they're light years ahead of everybody else..even as a Spurs fan, u have to admire them, as they are what the Spurs used to be, from are organizational standpoint..

The W's didn't invent anything. :lol The Spurs set up the blueprint and the Warriors copied it to a tee. The problem with the Spurs is they got old while the Warriors were still very young. The 2012-14 Spurs could easily take out this Warriors team.

apalisoc_9
06-22-2017, 04:40 PM
I'm not criticizing them in this instance, but I'm also not ready to put their front office above Spurs because they're the current "it" team.

Just like all these idiots calling them a dynasty after 3 years of relevance. Clearly, they look poised to become one, but it's one of those things where, you're not it until you're it.

:lmao At not wanting a top 15ish player, in a market that has never attracted a major free agent, had their franchise pillar, who played similar position, on verge of retirement and clearly wanted to attempt to remain contenders.

Even after '15 gift wrapped championship, no one saw Warriors coming, so best case scenario was shot at another championship, worse case scenario was it not working out and them trading him at this point for something(s) at least decent.

But no, wouldn't want that, when the alternative was what exactly? Oh, that's right, you don't have one.

RJ wasn't a major free agent?

Avitus1
06-22-2017, 04:40 PM
http://www.generamemes.com/generados/memes_Adios_1479273474.jpg

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 04:41 PM
At the end of the day, let's hope some other teams view LMA like he views himself. That in the right system he's still an all-star. Truth probably lies in-between. He's not as "bad" as we he was here and not as good as he was in POR.

spursistan
06-22-2017, 04:41 PM
The W's didn't invent anything. :lol The Spurs set up the blueprint and the Warriors copied it to a tee. The problem with the Spurs is they got old while the Warriors were still very young. The 2012-14 Spurs could easily take out this Warriors team.
Why are people arguing with Harlem as if he's still a Spurfan? :lol..

Man, I love the Warriors, tbh..if only we still had mods, I'd ask to change my team

TD 21
06-22-2017, 04:45 PM

As Joe Lacob said, they're light years ahead of everybody else..even as a Spurs fan, I have to admire them, as they are what the Spurs used to be with a 2017 twist, from are organizational standpoint..

Pop raves about them with good reason, tbh..

Point is, I need to see more of a track record, as opposed to a few lucky breaks.

All these role players are irrelevant with their overwhelming combination of talent and basketball IQ. Their "system" had nothing to do with Durant's uptick in defense (and you wouldn't pretend differently if their coach was "black"). We saw it in the '16 WCF. Players get smarter as they age and he had less of a minutes/offensive burden with Warriors, so naturally his effort on defense picked up.

:lmao At you being a Spurs fans. You're a front running, insecure troll.

RJ wasn't a major free agent?

They traded for him and he was never the same caliber of player as Aldridge.

You can't have it both ways. If San Antonio can't attract big names, then they damn sure couldn't afford to turn down top 15ish player.

Mikeanaro
06-22-2017, 04:47 PM
He is not very objective and always bandwagon to the hip team, Lebron Wade and Bosh used to think he was their nigga :cry

MultiTroll
06-22-2017, 04:48 PM
At the end of the day, let's hope some other teams view LMA like he views himself. That in the right system he's still an all-star. Truth probably lies in-between. He's not as "bad" as we he was here and not as good as he was in POR.
There is some truth to that.
We were up 2-1 in 2016 playoffs as he went for 40 twice, and about to be up 1-0 on Phaggot State in 2017 with LMA being a good little #3 option. So he can play a role if he has better players and competent coaching around him. The dumpster fire that ensued after Kwa got cheapshotted shows where LMA really is on the Top Tier scale. :lol

apalisoc_9

Cliche post of the year.

Thanks.

HarlemHeat37
^^man, you're getting emotional and angry again, tbh:lol why do you keep doing this?

DPG21920
06-22-2017, 04:50 PM
Cliche post of the year.

Thanks.

I agree - it was cliche. But it's true. People here sh*t all over LMA and he was not as bad as you make him out to be. He was a damn good defender and helped anchor a top defense in the league.

Spurs had a good record with him and some playoff success. He had some big games in the playoffs too.

But if he thinks it was all SA that hurt him, I hope other teams feel that way too because it would mean good value in a deal.

TD 21
06-22-2017, 04:51 PM
^^man, you're getting emotional and angry again, tbh:lol why do you keep doing this?

Says the guy who threw a fit because he perceived someone as taking shot at his precious Warriors. :cry

bic50
06-22-2017, 04:54 PM
Im sure Spurs organization is still highly respected around the league. What isn't a good look is what everyone saw from Aldridge in the playoffs. In particular the warriors series.

SpursBig3s
06-22-2017, 05:05 PM

Pretty sure that's what we were going to do while trying to upgrade the PG position. It's been reported that Aldridge wants out

Hoops Czar
06-22-2017, 05:15 PM

:wow And all this time, I thought he was a Heat fan.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214901&highlight

spursistan
06-22-2017, 05:36 PM
Might have to settle for a pu pu platter in return..At this point, I would be shocked if I see him back in Spurs uniform next season. The bridges between the two have been napalmed. Current players questioning Spurs franchise M.O/ethos even in a subtle form is simply crossing the line, let alone when it comes from a career loser.

sasaint
06-22-2017, 05:42 PM
Might have to settle for a pu pu platter in return..At this point, I would be shocked if I see him back in Spurs uniform next season. The bridges between the two have been napalmed. Current players questioning Spurs franchise M.O/ethos even in a subtle form is simply crossing the line, let alone when it comes from a career loser.

Yep. If he is a Spur after tonight, I will be very disappointed. But the Spurs have disappointed me before.

GSH
06-22-2017, 05:42 PM
Spurs want a Top 10 for LMA. Settle for #11 and send his ass to Charlotte to play with Dwight.

noles1983
06-22-2017, 05:45 PM
Get a top 15 pick and a bag of chips for LMA. Send that beta faggot packing

baseline bum
06-22-2017, 05:46 PM
Spurs want a Top 10 for LMA. Settle for #11 and send his ass to Charlotte to play with Dwight.

Charlotte is capped out so couldn't absorb the contract.

GSH
06-22-2017, 05:48 PM
Charlotte is capped out so couldn't absorb the contract.

It's just a joke. The thought of both Dwight and LMA playing together in Charlotte makes me smile.

spursistan
06-22-2017, 05:52 PM

Petty ass nigga GONE :lmao..

apalisoc_9
06-22-2017, 05:53 PM

:rollin

Leetonidas
06-22-2017, 05:53 PM
Jesus what a faggot ass bitch. Fuck LMA.

Captivus
06-22-2017, 05:55 PM

GOLD!

DesignatedT
06-22-2017, 05:55 PM
Did that really happen ? Lol

hater
06-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Best news I heard in the entire season.

Dump this pile of garbage for anything even for nothing get rid of this pussy

dabom
06-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Seriously guys? Need some proof. :lmao

noles1983
06-22-2017, 05:57 PM
Wowwwwwww if that really happened, that faggot needs to go asap.

spursistan
06-22-2017, 05:58 PM
Best news I heard in the entire season.

Dump this pile of garbage for anything even for nothing get rid of this pussy
Your signature...jesus christ :lol..

sasaint
06-22-2017, 06:01 PM
Wowwwwwww if that really happened, that faggot needs to go asap.

Or is it an indication that he already IS GONE?