PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis: Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend cost him a job in Baltimore

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ducks
09-06-2017, 01:54 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ray-lewis-colin-kaepernicks-girlfriend-cost-job-baltimore-130747089.html

Ray Lewis has added an interesting new twist to the ongoing question of why Colin Kaepernick isn’t playing for the Baltimore Ravens right now. In Lewis’s words, Kaepernick’s girlfriend is the problem.

Speaking on Showtime’s “Inside the NFL,” Lewis discussed conversations he and Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti had regarding Kaepernick. “We were talking about giving this kid an opportunity to get back in the National Football League,” Lewis said. “I have been fighting for this kid behind the table like nobody has … I’ve never been against Colin Kaepernick. But I am against the way he’s done it.”

Bisciotti said at the time that he was seeking prayers from fans, asking for their guidance in whether to sign the quarterback who’s drawn far more notoriety for his stance against the national anthem than anything he ever did on a football field. Why an NFL owner would need to run a personnel decision by his fanbase is unclear, unless he was seeking justification for whatever direction he’d already wished to take. Given the fact that Kaepernick rouses emotions far beyond his skills, Bisciotti could find any justification he wished in order to sign, or avoid signing, Kaepernick.

And, as Lewis tells it, the Ravens found that justification courtesy of Kaepernick’s girlfriend, Nessa Diab. According to Lewis, the Ravens were juuuuuust about to sign Kaepernick, but:

“Then, his girl goes out and put out this racist gesture and doesn’t know we are in the back office about to try to get this guy signed,” Lewis said. “Steve Bisciotti has said it himself, ‘How can you crucify Ray Lewis when Ray Lewis is the one calling for Colin Kaepernick?’ ”

The “racist gesture” Lewis is referring to is apparently this tweet from Diab, which uses a still from the movie “Django Unchained” to paint Bisciotti and Lewis as master and slave:

Chris
09-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Ditched a nice Christian girlfriend for an extremist...He dug his own hole and decided to take a big shit on our soldiers - I've nary sympathy for him.

Pavlov
09-06-2017, 01:56 PM
:lol Baltimore Snowflakes

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Ditched a nice Christian girlfriend for an extremist...He dug his own hole and decided to take a big shit on our soldiers - I've nary sympathy for him.
Tell us everything you know about his ex girlfriend

Chris
09-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Tell us everything you know about his ex girlfriend

Trump

rjv
09-06-2017, 02:06 PM
:lol Baltimore Snowflakes :lol and i never knew murderers were so sensitive.

Blake
09-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Trump

Extremist

AaronY
09-06-2017, 02:31 PM
That was fucking stupid of her obviously.

clambake
09-06-2017, 02:59 PM
i don't understand the prob here.

trump can be seen kneeling everyday.

djohn2oo8
09-06-2017, 03:52 PM
lol Coon ass Lewis got away with murder.

Pavlov
09-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Such a mean tweet tho. Like murdering the whole team. The whole country.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 03:54 PM
washed up, tbh

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 04:01 PM
washed up, tbh
90 passer rating, 4:1 td/int ratio last season

He's better than most backups. Better than any qb on the Browns, jets, bears..

Chris
09-06-2017, 04:16 PM

:lmao

johnsmith
09-06-2017, 04:17 PM

You really think he's worth a shit anymore? As a player that is? I didn't watch any of his games last year, just highlights.

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Chris showing off his intellect per par

You really think he's worth a shit anymore? As a player that is? I didn't watch any of his games last year, just highlights.
Read the post you just quoted. It will adequately answer your question

Blake
09-06-2017, 04:19 PM
I think it's clear you'd have to modify your offense to him like you would Tebow.

I'd rather have generic no drama drop back passer guy as my backup. I think most GMs think the same.

Chucho
09-06-2017, 04:21 PM
It's purely financial. Dude cost the League (the Owners) money and he isn't worth what their perceived losses are and now he's persona non grate.

Personally, I stopped watching football live because it's as tedious as baseball and golf- with just more ads. 50 seconds of crazy, non-stop ads and god awful commentary per every 3 seconds of action. Much better shit on TV when I have a chance to watch, like Golden Girl reruns.

Couldn't give two shits about Kaep, or his "message". Doesn't do anything to make me believe he really believes in what he says and his first explanation sounded like a typical, misguided, ignorant Leftist twit- nothing really specific, no solutions, buzz words and just ungrateful for what we have here.

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 04:21 PM
I think it's clear you'd have to modify your offense to him like you would Tebow.

I'd rather have generic no drama drop back passer guy as my backup. I think most GMs think the same.
There is merit to his system fit issue. But he'd be a good backup for Carolina, Seattle, Tennessee. Their backups aren't worth a shit either.

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 04:23 PM
I don't understand the "I can't watch him throw a ball because he's liberal" stuff. Jack del rio was rewteeting hannity during the offseason about seth rich conspiracies but I didn't stop being a raider fan :lol

johnsmith
09-06-2017, 04:26 PM
I don't understand the "I can't watch him throw a ball because he's liberal" stuff. Jack del rio was rewteeting hannity during the offseason about seth rich conspiracies but I didn't stop being a raider fan :lol

Nor I. There's plenty of players in the NFL I despise way more than him and I still watch them.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Meh

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/2016

djohn2oo8
09-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Seems like more people were outraged at Kap than when Roethlisberger was accused of rape.

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Meh

23rd in that (albeit flawed) stat. When only including 2nd stringers, there are 64 nfl qb's. Thanks for making my point

Pavlov
09-06-2017, 05:03 PM
Seems like more people were outraged at Kap than when Roethlisberger was accused of rape.:lol seems

NFL fans don't give a shit about rapists and murderers on the team. Kneeling silently is the big snowflake trigger tho.

AaronY
09-06-2017, 05:26 PM
He'd literally be on a team if his girlfriend had shut her fucking mouth. I mean we're in the thread that proves that

Pavlov
09-06-2017, 05:28 PM
If he murders her they'll take him back.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 05:28 PM
He had one good season tho. :lol

monosylab1k
09-06-2017, 05:31 PM
But I mean, come on, this tweet is fucking hilarious :lol

Fuck Ray Lewis :lmao

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 05:33 PM

That was a pretty expensive tweet, tbh. :lol

monosylab1k
09-06-2017, 05:33 PM
He had one good season tho. :lol

One more than Buttfumble Sanchez

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 05:36 PM
One more than Buttfumble Sanchez

irrelevant

AaronY
09-06-2017, 05:38 PM

It is fantastic I'm not denying that :lol

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Let's go through the list of backup qb's on nfl rosters and see how many good seasons those guys have had

Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Mike Glennon, Deshone Kizer, Tom Savage, Scott Tolzien, Blake Bortles, Jared Goff are all starting week 1. That's a quarter of the league.

And you think there are 32 backups all better than kaepernick? Plus however many teams carry 3 qb's... Please

Trill Clinton
09-06-2017, 06:06 PM
I don't believe shit Ray Lewis says. He got ethered with that tweet and caught feelings.

monosylab1k
09-06-2017, 06:51 PM
irrelevant

Buttfumble still has a job

Fabbs
09-06-2017, 06:55 PM
It's a business and thus owners can and should be concerned about their bottom line. Ultra greedy owners at that.

So wtf should they hire an employee that is going to alienate a significant part of their paying customers including advertisers?

Social justice warrior whiners can say what they want but whatever advantage Kapernick has over other potential backups is not enough.

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Yeah I mean if owners and fans are going to be snowflakes that can't handle somebody raking a knee, that's one thing.

Pretending he's out of the league strictly because of his play is a laughable position, though, entirely held by said snowflakes who don't want to come out and say they're snowflakes.

Look at my previous post... 1:4 of week 1 starters are all atrocious and arguably worse than kaepernick right now. Then consider there are 32 second stringers and a bunch of teams that carry 3

monosylab1k
09-06-2017, 07:00 PM
It's a business and thus owners can and should be concerned about their bottom line. Ultra greedy owners at that.

So wtf should they hire an employee that is going to alienate a significant part of their paying customers including advertisers?

Social justice warrior whiners can say what they want but whatever advantage Kapernick has over other potential backups is not enough.

Yeah, NFL owners are smart and just employ murderers, rapists, and wifebeaters. You know, people who don't alienate a significant portion of fans.

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 07:02 PM
I don't think a team starting Kraep would be in good shape, fwiw, but there aren't 32 better backups :lol

I'd take him over EJ Manuel in a heartbeat

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Teams are better off not having some emo SJW at QB or backup QB, tbh.

Fabbs
09-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Yeah, NFL owners are smart and just employ murderers, rapists, and wifebeaters. You know, people who don't alienate a significant portion of fans.
Thank you for supporting my point regarding owners and a significant number of fans viewpoint.
If the murderers, rapists and wifebeaters help win, the Roman Gladiator audience is not alienated.
Krapernick is now a marginal talent. He's not going to add to a contending team.

Spurminator
09-06-2017, 07:28 PM

Says a lot about NFL fans tbh. Not to mention the people who are more :cry offended :cry by Kaepernick than by the actual criminals wearing their teams' uniforms.

leemajors
09-06-2017, 09:22 PM

You can just admit you don't know dick about football.

leemajors
09-06-2017, 09:23 PM

He's leagues better than Kellen Moore too. He's tall enough to see over the line.

spurraider21
09-06-2017, 09:27 PM
washed up, tbh

Meh

^

Yeah I mean if owners and fans are going to be snowflakes that can't handle somebody raking a knee, that's one thing.

Pretending he's out of the league strictly because of his play is a laughable position, though, entirely held by said snowflakes who don't want to come out and say they're snowflakes.

Look at my previous post... 1:4 of week 1 starters are all atrocious and arguably worse than kaepernick right now. Then consider there are 32 second stringers and a bunch of teams that carry 3

And then, case in point

The "he's not good enough" shit is just false pretense for I don't like his politics

Pavlov
09-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Also, he's black.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Also, he's black.

*ding

Pavlov
09-06-2017, 10:02 PM
I mean, what are the odds?

Fabbs
09-06-2017, 10:07 PM
Losers Inc Spanos Family Chargers should have traded overhyped Phillip Rivers for some solid OLinemen and whatever else they could surely have fleeced from another team.

Signed Kapernick and been so much the better.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 10:10 PM
No one would probably give a shit about his politics, if he was REALLY good. But, when you're 2-14?

Colin can retire and pursue his SJW dreams.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 10:24 PM
Everyone thinks it is the stance he took; one of the things you don’t look for is distractions in the locker room. You can go back to Bill Walsh and as soon as there were guys that weren’t fitting in what he was looking for, it didn’t matter how good you were. You weren’t on the team for very long.

You have to have people who want the same thing, fighting for the same thing and willing to put in the time.

monosylab1k
09-06-2017, 10:25 PM
No one would probably give a shit about his politics, if he was REALLY good. But, when you're 2-14?

Colin can retire and pursue his SJW dreams.

At least you stopped trying to give football takes for why he isn't on a team.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 10:29 PM
At least you stopped trying to give football takes for why he isn't on a team.

2-14

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 10:31 PM
NFL is apparently done with Colin. I have no problem with that.

Just like I had no problem when they were done with Tebow.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 10:33 PM
If you have baggage, you better be one of the best. He's just not.

Pavlov
09-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Such principles.

monosylab1k
09-06-2017, 11:21 PM
2-14

Cowboys went 1-15 with Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman. Clearly those guys sucked.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 11:28 PM
Cowboys went 1-15 with Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman. Clearly those guys sucked.

And Peyton was 3-13 his rookie season.

Neither went on political crusades that distracted the team.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 11:29 PM
No one is guaranteed a job in this country. Not even millionaire athletes.

monosylab1k
09-06-2017, 11:33 PM
And Peyton was 3-13 his rookie season.

Neither went on political crusades that distracted the team.

Glad you can concede that your football IQ is shit.

DarrinS
09-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Glad you can concede that your football IQ is shit.

Mono folds

Pavlov
09-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Speaking of political crusades.

Trill Clinton
09-07-2017, 08:14 AM
heres a great in depth take on kaep's season from cian fahey. if you're a fan of football and on twitter, he is a must follow

florige
09-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Ray Lewis is a clown. Even people here in Baltimore are getting tired of his nonsense. We put up with his jibber jabber while he was playing, now its just getting old and he really just needs to go away.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 09:04 AM
:lol Baltimore Snowflakes

How so?

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Let's go through the list of backup qb's on nfl rosters and see how many good seasons those guys have had

Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Mike Glennon, Deshone Kizer, Tom Savage, Scott Tolzien, Blake Bortles, Jared Goff are all starting week 1. That's a quarter of the league.

And you think there are 32 backups all better than kaepernick? Plus however many teams carry 3 qb's... Please

So, you think the NFL is blackballing him?

Blake
09-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Says a lot about NFL fans tbh. Not to mention the people who are more :cry offended :cry by Kaepernick than by the actual criminals wearing their teams' uniforms.

Well yeah. It's :cry muh country :cry Kap is messing with.

Who cares about some skank crying about rape.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 09:29 AM
How so?
They were offended by a tweet.

monosylab1k
09-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Mono folds

noyoulose!.exe reported funtional :tu

Fabbs
09-07-2017, 10:18 AM
heres a great in depth take on kaep's season from cian fahey. if you're a fan of football and on twitter, he is a must follow
Nice writeup, nice research.
I hope Kap gets a haircut and gets a real QB job.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 10:40 AM
How do you guys feel about Tim Allen and his show getting Kaep'd on ABC? Do you feel the same way? If not, than why not?

monosylab1k
09-07-2017, 11:03 AM
How do you guys feel about Tim Allen and his show getting Kaep'd on ABC? Do you feel the same way? If not, than why not?

falseequivalence.exe is functional, but appears to need a rework.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 11:32 AM
How do you guys feel about Tim Allen and his show getting Kaep'd on ABC? Do you feel the same way? If not, than why not?Not sure it's exactly the same, unless you're saying Kaepernick was affecting TV ratings for the entire NFL. From my understanding, ABC didn't want to pay more money for a show it didn't own and didn't perform very well in the 18-49 demo. You'd think Fox would have picked it up if they thought they could make more money off new seasons of the show it does own -- but they're so viciously anti-Trump too, right?

Chucho
09-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Not sure it's exactly the same, unless you're saying Kaepernick was affecting TV ratings for the entire NFL. From my understanding, ABC didn't want to pay more money for a show it didn't own and didn't perform very well in the 18-49 demo. You'd think Fox would have picked it up if they thought they could make more money off new seasons of the show it does own -- but they're so viciously anti-Trump too, right?

So, it's different than a team not wanting to sign a guy that would lose them fans since a whole lot of NFL fans are the same types of people you stuff into your narrow views? Fair comparison, demographics, loss of fanbase, etc. The show was one of their top rated shows, which is similar to the argument that there are not 32 better QBs than Kaep. Thanks for the continual inconsistency and towing that party line like you try to paint others.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 02:16 PM
falseequivalence.exe is functional, but appears to need a rework.

schtick played out. Didn't expect much from someone who shows little independent thinking. Keep up the typical work, sweetie.

rjv
09-07-2017, 02:19 PM
How do you guys feel about Tim Allen and his show getting Kaep'd on ABC? Do you feel the same way? If not, than why not? is it your position that ABC caved to political pressure? and, furthermore, is it also your position that ABC would have been wrong to do so?

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 02:23 PM
So, it's different than a team not wanting to sign a guy that would lose them fans since a whole lot of NFL fans are the same types of people you stuff into your narrow views? Fair comparison, demographics, loss of fanbase, etc. The show was one of their top rated shows, which is similar to the argument that there are not 32 better QBs than Kaep. Thanks for the continual inconsistency and towing that party line like you try to paint others.Actually Last Man Standing didn't do all that great in the 18-49 demo, which is why its value was dubious compared to its likely increased cost in any further seasons.

Apparently Colin wasn't hired by Baltimore because of nothing he did or said.

Sorry, you'll have to do better than this. Cute attempt at insults tho.

monosylab1k
09-07-2017, 02:36 PM
schtick played out. Didn't expect much from someone who shows little independent thinking. Keep up the typical work, sweetie.

:lmao triggered

Chucho
09-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Actually Last Man Standing didn't do all that great in the 18-49 demo, which is why its value was dubious compared to its likely increased cost in any further seasons.

Apparently Colin wasn't hired by Baltimore because of nothing he did or said.

Sorry, you'll have to do better than this. Cute attempt at insults tho.

Not insults, you stereotype political opposition. Colin wasn't hired because he didn't fit their needs the way Tim Allen's show didn't fit the demo number needs. I don't think you can try harder, you are who you are and you do as you do. Keep them tow lines, tight.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 03:38 PM
:lmao triggered

LOL, the "triggered" coping mech. Any reply is a trigger when you're thought process is manufactured for you. Stay typical.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 03:39 PM
is it your position that ABC caved to political pressure? and, furthermore, is it also your position that ABC would have been wrong to do so?

That's irrelevant. Either answer the question or not.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Not insults, you stereotype political opposition. Colin wasn't hired because he didn't fit their needs the way Tim Allen's show didn't fit the demo number needs. I don't think you can try harder, you are who you are and you do as you do. Keep them tow lines, tight.He wasn't hired because of a girlfriend's tweet. You're saying they needed a better girlfriend tweet. Does ABC need better tweets from Tim Allen's wife?

monosylab1k
09-07-2017, 04:23 PM
LOL, the "triggered" coping mech. Any reply is a trigger when you're thought process is manufactured for you. Stay typical.

https://i.imgur.com/5CvgAbv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

rjv
09-07-2017, 04:40 PM
That's irrelevant. Either answer the question or not. Well, I was asking for clarification because it's a poorly worded question, specifically as a very vague open-ended question. you're not going to get anywhere that way.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 06:17 PM
They were offended by a tweet.

Who are they? Fans or management?

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Who are they? Fans or management?Learn how to read.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Learn how to read.

You're the one making the claim. Clarify, brah.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Learn to read.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ray-lewis-colin-kaepernicks-girlfriend-cost-job-baltimore-130747089.html

Ray Lewis has added an interesting new twist to the ongoing question of why Colin Kaepernick isn’t playing for the Baltimore Ravens right now. In Lewis’s words, Kaepernick’s girlfriend is the problem.

Speaking on Showtime’s “Inside the NFL,” Lewis discussed conversations he and Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti had regarding Kaepernick. “We were talking about giving this kid an opportunity to get back in the National Football League,” Lewis said. “I have been fighting for this kid behind the table like nobody has … I’ve never been against Colin Kaepernick. But I am against the way he’s done it.”

Bisciotti said at the time that he was seeking prayers from fans, asking for their guidance in whether to sign the quarterback who’s drawn far more notoriety for his stance against the national anthem than anything he ever did on a football field. Why an NFL owner would need to run a personnel decision by his fanbase is unclear, unless he was seeking justification for whatever direction he’d already wished to take. Given the fact that Kaepernick rouses emotions far beyond his skills, Bisciotti could find any justification he wished in order to sign, or avoid signing, Kaepernick.

And, as Lewis tells it, the Ravens found that justification courtesy of Kaepernick’s girlfriend, Nessa Diab. According to Lewis, the Ravens were juuuuuust about to sign Kaepernick, but:

“Then, his girl goes out and put out this racist gesture and doesn’t know we are in the back office about to try to get this guy signed,” Lewis said. “Steve Bisciotti has said it himself, ‘How can you crucify Ray Lewis when Ray Lewis is the one calling for Colin Kaepernick?’ ”

The “racist gesture” Lewis is referring to is apparently this tweet from Diab, which uses a still from the movie “Django Unchained” to paint Bisciotti and Lewis as master and slave:

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Learn how to read.

Clarify, brah. It's simple. I'm not going to pretend to know of whom you mean.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Clarify, brah. It's simple. I'm not going to pretend to know of whom you mean.I knew you couldn't read.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 07:32 PM
I knew you couldn't read.

I knew you wouldn't clarify. This is grammar school stuff, dude. You clarify the person or persons before the subsequent use of pronouns.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Here, this will clarify it for you:

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 07:42 PM
You could be referring to any of the parties. Clarify your own statement, brah.

spurraider21
09-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Here, this will clarify it for you:
Explain in your own words imho

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Fan reaction to tweet not mentioned. Is it getting any clearer?

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan reaction to tweet not mentioned. Is it getting any clearer?

It'll be clear enough when you specify to whom you refer instead of playing your usual games.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 08:11 PM
It'll be clear enough when you specify to whom you refer instead of playing your usual games.So you're saying it's not clear to you at all?

:lol

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 08:15 PM
So you're saying it's not clear to you at all?

Inconsequential to clarification.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Who are they? Fans or management?

Fan reaction to tweet not mentioned. Is it getting any clearer?Any clearer?

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Any clearer?

It'll be clear enough when you specify outright to whom you refer.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 08:40 PM
LOL, Pavs crab walking to no avail. He might surpass Lumpkins in the "not as smart as he thinks he is" category.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 08:41 PM
LOL, Pavs crab walking to no avail. He might surpass Lumpkins in the "not as smart as he thinks he is" category.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Well, I was asking for clarification because it's a poorly worded question, specifically as a very vague open-ended question. you're not going to get anywhere that way.

It's a "how do you feel" question, it's not complex. Jesus Christ. If you don't want to answer the question, cool.

DMC
09-07-2017, 08:49 PM
I don't think a team starting Kraep would be in good shape, fwiw, but there aren't 32 better backups :lol

I'd take him over EJ Manuel in a heartbeat

sure, if your parents funded it. its a business. they dont want the hassle

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 08:55 PM
LOL, Pavs crab walking to no avail. He might surpass Lumpkins in the "not as smart as he thinks he is" category.It's not clear to you either?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Nessa is going to try to do some terrorist islamic shit in the next couple years I believe. Maybe even try to assassinate big US politicians

Chucho
09-07-2017, 09:28 PM
It's not clear to you either?

LOL. You're mad.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:24 PM
It's not clear to you either?

It's interesting that you won't substantively clarify your statement.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Nessa is going to try to do some terrorist islamic shit in the next couple years I believe. Maybe even try to assassinate big US politicians

Not unless her life takes a major downturn. Elitists want to live the life more than anything else.

spurraider21
09-07-2017, 10:27 PM
sure, if your parents funded it. its a business. they dont want the hassle
Yeah like I said, if snowflake fans are actually going to not attend because they disagree with him, then that's one thing
People claiming he's only out of the league because of his play are thoroughly full of shit

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 10:28 PM
It's interesting that you won't substantively clarify your statement.I'm waiting to see if you can get it.

Looks like it's going to be awhile.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:32 PM
I'm waiting to see if you can get it.

Looks like it's going to be awhile.

I have been clear that I have no intention of "get(ting) it." The onus is on you to be clarfiy your statement.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 10:33 PM
I have been clear that I have no intention of "get(ting) it."OK.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:34 PM
OK.

You need to cut off context to disregard the fact that you will not clarify your statement.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 10:37 PM
You need to cut off context to disregard the fact that you will not clarify your statement.Not if you aren't going to get it anyway.

You presented two possibilities. I said the article made no mention of one of them.

Does that narrow it down for you?

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Not if you aren't going to get it anyway.

You presented two possibilities. I said the article made no mention of one of them.

Does that narrow it down for you?

State specifically the persons that you are calling snowflakes. You've made the claim. The onus is on you to clarify. Playing games is not clarifying.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 10:41 PM
State specifically the persons that you are calling snowflakes. You've made the claim. The onus is on you to clarify. Playing games is not clarifying.You put an apple and an orange on a table.

I take the orange off the table.

What do you have left on the table?

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:42 PM
You have and apple and an orange.

I take the orange away.

What do you have left?

We really have to make a game of it because you won't clarify outright?

Chucho
09-07-2017, 10:42 PM
You have and apple and an orange.

I take the orange away.

What do you have left?

:rollin
To the left and to the right, but never forward.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 10:43 PM
We really have to make a game of it because you won't clarify outright?

To the left and to the right, but never forward.Not even a guess? :lol

Chucho
09-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Not even a guess? :lol

Addendum: ...and oftentimes backwards....

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:47 PM
To the left and to the right, but never forward.

Literally spends hours in one thread after another doing this shit.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Addendum: ...and oftentimes backwards....

That often is the intended effect, tbh.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 10:48 PM
Literally spends hours in one thread after another doing this shit.

He's got a rep to maintain built on posting volume.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 10:49 PM
That often is the intended effect, tbh.

Hey man, take it easy on him. He could use his hands and absurd amounts of free time rubbing copious loads out or wearing out keyboards on a shit troll board. He didn't have enough palm muscle, so this is the life he chose.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 10:49 PM
I mean there are only two choices here. 50% chance of being right.

I'll string you guys along further if you prefer that, though.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 10:51 PM

:lol I read nothing of that article. Im just pointing out you being taken to task and trying your side steps to no avail. Carry on..

...to left and to the right...

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 10:55 PM
:lol I read nothing of that article. Im just pointing out you being taken to task and trying your side steps to no avail. Carry on..

...to left and to the right...:lol OK, I didn't think you were that stupid but I had to allow for the possibility.

Spurtacular
09-07-2017, 10:56 PM

I think you're stringing yourself at this point, tbh.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 10:57 PM
I think you're stringing yourself at this point, tbh.Well, you certainly aren't thinking about what you asked in the first place. You would've gotten it by now.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 11:07 PM
:lol OK, I didn't think you were that stupid but I had to allow for the possibility.

:lmao Triggered.

Mmmhmmm. Definitely challenging Lumpkins for the "Not as Smart as You Think you Are" trophy with that ivy league-ish UTSA degree and those simple defense mechs...:rollin

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 11:08 PM
:lmao Triggered.

Mmmhmmm. Definitely challenging Lumpkins for the "Not as Smart as You Think you Are" trophy with that ivy league-ish UTSA degree and those simple defense mechs...:rollinNo, I was giving you credit. I guess you were the one who tried to dox me. :lol

Chucho
09-07-2017, 11:12 PM
No, I was giving you credit. I guess you were the one who tried to dox me. :lol

Yeah, sure, I tried to dox you just like I'm DMC.

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 11:13 PM
Yeah, sure, I tried to dox you just like I'm DMC.Makes sense tbh.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Makes sense tbh.

...to the left, to the right...

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 11:16 PM
...to the left, to the right...Makes even more sense now.

Chucho
09-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Makes even more sense now.

...and backwards...

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 11:20 PM
...and backwards...You're kinda stuck now, eh?

Chucho
09-07-2017, 11:21 PM
You're kinda stuck now, eh?

...to the left and to the right...

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 11:22 PM
:lol Thanks for the confirmation. It was a nice try. Much drama.

DarrinS
09-07-2017, 11:22 PM
You guys still arguing about this loser?

Pavlov
09-07-2017, 11:23 PM
You guys still arguing about this loser?Honestly, no. It's all about me now. Or were you referring to me?

William Hung
09-07-2017, 11:25 PM
You guys still arguing about this loser?

Pavlov wants to suck his cock. Spurraider21 wants him on his football team. These guys don't know whether they are coming or going.

Spurtacular
09-08-2017, 02:04 AM
Well, you certainly aren't thinking about what you asked in the first place. You would've gotten it by now.

It doesn't matter what my "guess" would be. It would still be presumptive. For instance, is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course.

Chris
09-08-2017, 02:14 AM

rjv
09-08-2017, 10:39 AM
what was this thread about, again?

Spurtacular
09-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Pavlov

You gonna answer the questions, snowflake?

For instance, is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course.

Pavlov
09-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Pavlov

You gonna answer the questions, snowflake?

For instance, is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course. :lol

Spurtacular
09-09-2017, 10:00 PM

You're waving that white flag high, bro.

Pavlov
09-09-2017, 11:21 PM
You're waving that white flag high, bro.:lmao you still don't get it?

Spurtacular
09-09-2017, 11:25 PM
you still don't get it?

That you won't directly answer a question? I think I "get" that. But I'm giving you multiple chances to not be a little bitch all the same.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course.

Pavlov
09-09-2017, 11:26 PM
That you won't directly answer a question? I think I "get" that. But I'm giving you multiple chances to not be a little bitch all the same.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course. You don't seem terribly interested in actually knowing since you didn't even take the time to get the obvious answer from my posts. It's clear.

Spurtacular
09-09-2017, 11:28 PM
You don't seem terribly interested in actually knowing since you didn't even take the time to get the obvious answer from my posts. It's clear.

Your answer will be sufficiently "obvious" when you specifically answer the actual questions.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course.

Pavlov
09-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Your answer will be sufficiently "obvious" when you specifically answer the actual questions.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course. It's already out there. But I can see it's really important to you.

Spurtacular
09-09-2017, 11:38 PM
It's already out there. But I can see it's really important to you.

Is there a reason you're refusing to eat your vegetables? Simple questions, bro.

Pavlov
09-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Is there a reason you're refusing to eat your vegetables? Simple questions, bro.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course. Since you don't really give a shit anyway, I'm content to string you along for as long as you keep demanding an answer you don't care about.

Spurtacular
09-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Since you don't really give a shit anyway, I'm content to string you along for as long as you keep demanding an answer you don't care about.

This isn't about me, bro. You have not sufficiently answered the question. Answering in questions and riddles is childish. But if you want to be the snowflake and not answer, then irony be thou.

And for the record, I do care. If you answer, then this discussion can take its logical course.

Pavlov
09-09-2017, 11:47 PM
And for the record, I do care.That's great.

Spurtacular
09-09-2017, 11:52 PM
That's great.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 12:24 AM
It's made clear in my post tbh.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 12:25 AM
It's made clear in my post tbh.

You have yet to clarify, outright.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 12:26 AM
You have yet to clarify, outright.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course. it's already quite clear. Find the post and read it again.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 12:28 AM
it's already quite clear. Find the post and read it again.

Answering a question with a question is not clarifying. Man up and put forth definitive answers.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Answering a question with a question is not clarifying. Man up and put forth definitive answers.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course. Sorry, can't do your thinking for you.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Sorry, can't do your thinking for you.

Sure you can. You can answer the straight-forward questions in bold print.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Sure you can. You can answer the straight-forward questions in bold print.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course. Nope. No more help for you.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Nope. No more help for you.

Bro, let's assume you were speaking of "the owner". That's still only one person. You said "Baltimore snowflakes." So, answer the questions and we can advance this conversation.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Bro, let's assume you were speaking of "the owner". That's still only one person. You said "Baltimore snowflakes." So, answer the questions and we can advance this conversation.

Is Ray Lewis the snowflake? Is the owner a snowflake? Is the organization as a whole snowflakes? You could have easily clarified this, hours ago. But you prefer to play games; par for the course. is ravens a plural word?

DMC
09-10-2017, 12:58 AM
Yeah like I said, if snowflake fans are actually going to not attend because they disagree with him, then that's one thing
People claiming he's only out of the league because of his play are thoroughly full of shit

He's out of the league because his ability is trumped by his antics. If he was a net positive he'd be in the league. Case in point: Jeff Ayers was one of the shittiest players in the history of the Spurs. He still played all season because his net effect on the team didn't detract from their ability to win a championship nor bring bad press or shine a negative light on the organization, ergo Jeff was only judged by his playing ability. He wasn't better than Stephen Jackson yet Jackson was released. Do you think that was because of his play? Let's say Jackson played at Lebron's level, would Pop have released him for refusing to come off the bench? Of course not. Jackson's ability didn't surpass his negatives, same with CK. He might be a serviceable QB in a vacuum, but all things are considered.

So yeah, he's only out of the league because of his play, just like everyone who's out of the league because of their play. Jeremy Lin could have been out of the NBA if he didn't catch fire and get Linsanity started. He's in the league because of the hype and to a much lesser extent, his play.

Tim Tebow is another example. He was a bit of an enigma, a flash in the pan and wasn't even a decent QB. But he was popular, so he played. If CK was popular in a positive way, he'd probably be signed somewhere. If he was Terrell Owens or Pacman Jones level negative, but with Tom Brady ability, he'd definitely be playing.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 12:59 AM
is ravens a plural word?

Yes.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Yes.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 01:04 AM
Pavlov

TimDunkem
09-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Personally, I stopped watching football live because it's as tedious as baseball and golf- with just more ads. 50 seconds of crazy, non-stop ads and god awful commentary per every 3 seconds of action. Much better shit on TV when I have a chance to watch, like Golden Girl reruns.
Fucking truth bomb. I feel the same way and no one else I know who loves football seems to get it...NFL games are 75% ads, 20% slow motion replays, and 5% action.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 01:37 AM
Pavlov

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 01:41 AM
Pavlov

:lol pasty boy

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 01:52 AM
:lol pasty boy

Since you've sufficiently proven that you're too much of a pussy to answer the questions, let's progress with the convo. Why is the owner a snowflake to not sign an idiot dumb enough to have him (and the face of the franchise) attacked in a tweet?

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Since you've sufficiently proven that you're too much of a pussy to answer the questions, let's progress with the convo. Why is the owner a snowflake to not sign an idiot dumb enough to have him (and the face of the franchise) attacked in a tweet?
Baltimore snowflakes.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 01:58 AM
Baltimore snowflakes.

So, if a guy had shit talked you, you would have signed him?

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 02:04 AM
So, if a guy had shit talked you, you would have signed him?
It wasn't him, you idiot. What the fuck is your problem? You don't even know the one critical fact in this whole situaton.

Just like a truther. Ignorant.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 02:09 AM
Holy shit, dude. It's the title of of the thread. How can you possibly be taken seriously at this point ?

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 02:10 AM
It wasn't him, you idiot. What the fuck is your problem? You don't even know the one critical fact in this whole situaton.

Just like a truther. Ignorant.

I figured we could skip over the inconsequential details; but not with you, of course. His girlfriend represents him, dude. If she's shit talking, then so is he.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Holy shit, dude. It's the title of of the thread. How can you possibly be taken seriously at this point ?

Come on, dude. Shit talk from the Kaepernick camp at the end of the day. You're doing semantics.....

But since we must do your gimp shit, then I rephrase the question:

If a dude's girlfriend or wife is publicly talking shit against you, you'd sign him?

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Nope. You're done. You proved you're an ignorant piece of shit like every truther. You're either ignorant or you just outright lied. Neither is acceptable.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 02:19 AM
Nope. You're done. You proved you're an ignorant piece of shit like every truther. You're either ignorant or you just outright lied. Neither is acceptable.

:lmao Triggered

You taking your ball and storming home?

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 02:20 AM
:lmao Triggered

You taking your ball and storming home?

You done fucked up. Sorry.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 02:25 AM

I can see why you dodged the question for literally days. It did not take you very long to melt like the snowflake you ironically are once we got to the red meat.

Could it be that you don't have a good answer for, 'would you hire someone whose people are shit talking you?' Could it be that you were fucking totally full of shit for calling them snowflakes, then? Methinks, nay meknows yes!

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 02:35 AM
Chris DMC Pavlov Chucho spurraider21 ChumpDumper DarrinS Fabbs

See the preceding from Pavlov for further context....

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder549/500x/67271549/kentucky-kid-screw-you-guys-im-taking-my-ball-and-going-home.jpg

Chucho
09-10-2017, 03:09 AM

"I got front n back, and side to side..."

Pav's gots 75% of that.

Chris
09-10-2017, 03:32 AM
Chris DMC Pavlov Chucho spurraider21 ChumpDumper DarrinS Fabbs

See the preceding from Pavlov for further context....

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder549/500x/67271549/kentucky-kid-screw-you-guys-im-taking-my-ball-and-going-home.jpg

He's all out of sorts because Mueller is giving him blue balls :lmao

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 09:45 AM
:lol begging for help after being exposed not reading the OP.

spurraider21
09-10-2017, 10:02 AM
He's out of the league because his ability is trumped by his antics. If he was a net positive he'd be in the league. Case in point: Jeff Ayers was one of the shittiest players in the history of the Spurs. He still played all season because his net effect on the team didn't detract from their ability to win a championship nor bring bad press or shine a negative light on the organization, ergo Jeff was only judged by his playing ability. He wasn't better than Stephen Jackson yet Jackson was released. Do you think that was because of his play? Let's say Jackson played at Lebron's level, would Pop have released him for refusing to come off the bench? Of course not. Jackson's ability didn't surpass his negatives, same with CK. He might be a serviceable QB in a vacuum, but all things are considered.

So yeah, he's only out of the league because of his play, just like everyone who's out of the league because of their play. Jeremy Lin could have been out of the NBA if he didn't catch fire and get Linsanity started. He's in the league because of the hype and to a much lesser extent, his play.

Tim Tebow is another example. He was a bit of an enigma, a flash in the pan and wasn't even a decent QB. But he was popular, so he played. If CK was popular in a positive way, he'd probably be signed somewhere. If he was Terrell Owens or Pacman Jones level negative, but with Tom Brady ability, he'd definitely be playing.
His level of play in a vacuum warrants a roster spot. He's out because of his political views/actions.

DarrinS
09-10-2017, 10:23 AM
His level of play in a vacuum warrants a roster spot. He's out because of his political views/actions.

So, weighing his talent vs his level of distraction, no team wants him. Got it.

Drachen
09-10-2017, 10:50 AM
2 things.

1. Is she hot?
2. Didn't Ray Lewis literally murder someone and still get to play for another decade? - I'm pretty sure that the "you can't play because someone other than you posted a mean picture" excuse doesn't hold water.

spurraider21
09-10-2017, 11:06 AM
So, weighing his talent vs his level of distraction, no team wants him. Got it.
Precisely. And if snowflake fans are going to cause his kneeling to become a distraction, then so be it. I've been saying that all along.

But saying "meh he's washed up" or "he's just not a good enough player anymore, don't get why people are bringing up the politics" is disingenuous

Spurminator
09-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Precisely. And if snowflake fans are going to cause his kneeling to become a distraction, then so be it. I've been saying that all along.

But saying "meh he's washed up" or "he's just not a good enough player anymore, don't get why people are bringing up the politics" is disingenuous

As usual, they can't keep their own arguments straight.

If the claim is that he's been kept out of the league because of politics, the argument is "No, he's out because he's not good."

If the argument is that he's better than other NFL quarterbacks in the league, the argument is that teams have a right to keep him out over politics.

So it's both not about politics and totally about politics.

Pick a lane and stick to it.

ElNono
09-10-2017, 11:39 AM
:lol @ begging for an answer for 20 posts, then suddenly calling somebody else triggered...

DMC
09-10-2017, 11:50 AM

He's out because of his relative negative effect on profits. It has nothing to do with his political views.

DMC
09-10-2017, 11:52 AM

He's not good enough.

Do you think he takes a knee if he hears the anthem at home? Hell no, he used the NFL to push his agenda. He paid the price. What good is sacrifice is nothing is lost? He should be happy.

ElNono
09-10-2017, 12:10 PM
He's out because of his relative negative effect on profits. It has nothing to do with his political views.

Well, one can argue that 'his relative negative effect on profits' is directly related to his 'political views'...

But nevertheless, I agree it's not all bad for him... Pop will probably call him to talk to his players next year, IMO, tbh...

DMC
09-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Well, one can argue that 'his relative negative effect on profits' is directly related to his 'political views'...

But nevertheless, I agree it's not all bad for him... Pop will probably call him to talk to his players next year, IMO, tbh...

There are plenty in pro sports who have controversial political views. They don't act them out. That's the issue, not the view. It's like saying a terrorist's motivation is his religious views but there are plenty of the same religion not motivated to commit acts of terrorism.

We're in an age of instant fame for antics, and someone like CK who already has been trusted with a huge audience of NFL fans chose to use that opportunity to promote his political agenda.

Pop talks about his political views. He doesn't create controversy by drawing attention to himself during a game while he refuses to stand for the anthem or wearing some stupid meme shirt.

ElNono
09-10-2017, 01:19 PM
There are plenty in pro sports who have controversial political views. They don't act them out. That's the issue, not the view. It's like saying a terrorist's motivation is his religious views but there are plenty of the same religion not motivated to commit acts of terrorism.

We're in an age of instant fame for antics, and someone like CK who already has been trusted with a huge audience of NFL fans chose to use that opportunity to promote his political agenda.

Pop talks about his political views. He doesn't create controversy by drawing attention to himself during a game while he refuses to stand for the anthem or wearing some stupid meme shirt.

I see what you mean now, I agree... that said, Pop does act in more subtle ways, albeit not politically, with things like resting, etc.

In other words, while there's nothing wrong with expressing your views, being an attention whore to highlight an issue can backfire badly.

DMC
09-10-2017, 01:34 PM
I see what you mean now, I agree... that said, Pop does act in more subtle ways, albeit not politically, with things like resting, etc.

In other words, while there's nothing wrong with expressing your views, being an attention whore to highlight an issue can backfire badly.

Exactly. If asked (no one would have asked), CK could have stated his opinion on the matter. I don't think anything would have come from it.

I never understood why a professional athlete would act like he's a prisoner and try to buck the system. Then you get followers who think they can strong arm the entire league, like an uprising.

Let's see him take a knee at the local McDonalds where he'll be working.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 06:49 PM
:lol begging for help after being exposed not reading the OP.

Just showing people how you desperately wanted the easy out....

If a dude's girlfriend or wife is publicly talking shit against you, you'd sign him?

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 06:53 PM
2 things.

1. Is she hot?
2. Didn't Ray Lewis literally murder someone and still get to play for another decade? - I'm pretty sure that the "you can't play because someone other than you posted a mean picture" excuse doesn't hold water.

1. Many would say so.
2. I don't think RL literally murdered someone (supposedly). He just wasn't initially cooperating with police. This was stupid because it created a perception that he was actively involved; it's a perception that still lingers today. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It could be that I'm presenting someone's kool aid version. This is just from what I last remember researching.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 06:56 PM

He throws for about 190 a game, which means the offense has to be built for him to run. People often forget his lack of versatility. So, what team is going to build their offense for this primadonna at this point?

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 07:02 PM

That it was the NBA and say not the NHL or even the NFL mattered, too. NBA audience is largely sympathetic or at least apathetic.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Exactly. If asked (no one would have asked), CK could have stated his opinion on the matter. I don't think anything would have come from it.

I never understood why a professional athlete would act like he's a prisoner and try to buck the system. Then you get followers who think they can strong arm the entire league, like an uprising.

Let's see him take a knee at the local McDonalds where he'll be working.

CK sat for the anthem because he's idiotic and petulant and prideful. People forget that he didn't not stand the first time because of some political protest. He sat in a pout (not knelt) because he was having a hissy fit because the coach wasn't starting him for the first time. Rather than just apologize for being a big baby, he decided he was a hero instead and had a 49er PR guy spin it for him.

spurraider21
09-10-2017, 08:05 PM
He throws for about 190 a game, which means the offense has to be built for him to run. People often forget his lack of versatility. So, what team is going to build their offense for this primadonna at this point?
Yeah and how many yards are Tolzien and Hoyer throwing for?

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Just showing people how you desperately wanted the easy out....

If a dude's girlfriend or wife is publicly talking shit against you, you'd sign him?Not signing someone because of that proves that person is a snowflake.

Baltimore Snowflakes.

DMC
09-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Not signing someone because of that proves that person is a snowflake.

Baltimore Snowflakes.

No it doesn't. It's good business sense. They were probably one foot out of that deal already, and were wary of the SJW bullshit that could ensue if they signed him but they were giving him a shot. She just tipped the scales. His talent wasn't much if she could tip the scales with that tweet.

Notice the rest of the NFL didn't run to sign him. Snowflakes, all of them.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 09:18 PM
No it doesn't. It's good business sense. They were probably one foot out of that deal already, and were wary of the SJW bullshit that could ensue if they signed him but they were giving him a shot. She just tipped the scales. His talent wasn't much if she could tip the scales with that tweet.

Notice the rest of the NFL didn't run to sign him. Snowflakes, all of them.That particular reason definitely makes them snowflakes. It's hilarious.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Yeah and how many yards are Tolzien and Hoyer throwing for?

Yea, but they'll come in and run the system. Generally the routes get shortened and the running back plays increased; otherwise, the shock to the offensive flow is limited.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Not signing someone because of that proves that person is a snowflake.

Baltimore Snowflakes.

You'd sign someone whose people shit talk you publicly? You're fully committed to your cuckoldry, then.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 09:36 PM
You'd sign someone whose people shit talk you publicly? You're fully committed to your cuckoldry, then.:lmao insulted by a girl!

Baltimore Snowflakes.

DarrinS
09-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Yawn

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 09:42 PM
:lmao insulted by a girl!

Baltimore Snowflakes.

So, you're saying the problem is that the Ravens aren't sufficiently sexist enough to relegate her opinion based on gender?

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 10:04 PM
So, you're saying the problem is that the Ravens aren't sufficiently sexist enough to relegate her opinion based on gender?I'm saying their problem is they're snowflakes.

Baltimore Snowflakes.

Spurminator
09-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Well business has certainly turned around in San Francisco post-Kaep.

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 11:03 PM
I'm saying their problem is they're snowflakes.

Baltimore Snowflakes.

I don't think people even take you seriously. You have a problem with owning your (sexist) statements that you just stated.

":lmao insulted by a girl!

Baltimore Snowflakes."

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 11:05 PM

You could find similar pics of other teams whose attendance went down as the sports media celebrated CK on their behalf. Biggest backfire in sports in a long ass time.

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 11:18 PM
I don't think people even take you seriously. You have a problem with owning your (sexist) statements that you just stated.

":lmao insulted by a girl!

Baltimore Snowflakes."Now you're a snowflake! :rollin

Spurtacular
09-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Now you're a snowflake! :rollin

Why's that? This ought to be good....

Pavlov
09-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Why's that? This ought to be good....You just got offended by my use of the word "girl." :lmao

:crysexist!:cry

Snowflake.

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 01:51 AM
You just got offended by my use of the word "girl." :lmao

:crysexist!:cry

Snowflake.

Did I say I was offended? No. You like to do that when your arguments fail. You accuse people of being emotional. And not surprisingly, you do this regularly.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Did I say I was offended? No. You like to do that when your arguments fail. You accuse people of being emotional. And not surprisingly, you do this regularly.You called it sexist, snowflake.

Avante
09-11-2017, 02:38 AM
Nobody on my team is disrespecting the flag or out National Anthem. This is the work place, your personal problems (non work related) don't belong.

Kaepernick is an idiot.

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 02:42 AM
You called it sexist, snowflake.

So, anyone who accurately calls you out on your sexism is a snowflake?

spurraider21
09-11-2017, 09:29 AM
Yawn
your constant reminders of how little you care about threads is as eerily suspicious as when DD stops in threads to tell us all about how he's not gay

spurraider21
09-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Yea, but they'll come in and run the system. Generally the routes get shortened and the running back plays increased; otherwise, the shock to the offensive flow is limited.
yes i'm sure the colts and niners are thrilled that scott tolzien and brian hoyer are running their systems.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 10:00 AM
So, anyone who accurately calls you out on your sexism is a snowflake?
So you're fine with my sexist term? OK. Don't know why you bring it up then.

DMC
09-11-2017, 11:41 AM
chump trying to start the multi page rodeo again. thats hilarious.

DMC
09-11-2017, 11:43 AM

you should see Houston post Harvey

Clipper Nation
09-11-2017, 11:55 AM

The seats would still be empty with Kraep. Their team is horrible and their stadium was built directly under the blazing hot sun with no dome.

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 03:53 PM
yes i'm sure the colts and niners are thrilled that scott tolzien and brian hoyer are running their systems.

Well, they aren't chomping at the bit to get the shitty CK to run them.

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 03:54 PM
So you're fine with my sexist term? OK. Don't know why you bring it up then.

Are you just dumb or do you intentionally mis-frame the arguments. Of course I have no problem with the term.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Are you just dumb or do you intentionally mis-frame the arguments. Of course I have no problem with the term.Then why are you bringing it up? Are you hoping someone else will be a snowflake for you?

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Then why are you bringing it up? Are you hoping someone else will be a snowflake for you?

So, you are that dumb. Thanks for confirming.

It's not about the term. You relegated a sex, dumbfuck.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 04:44 PM
So, you are that dumb. Thanks for confirming.

It's not about the term. You relegated a sex, dumbfuck.You're taking exception to that?

Snowflake.

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 05:00 PM
You're taking exception to that?

Snowflake.

I'm far from a feminist. But if you're making a point that public actions should be based upon sexism, then you're not living in reality. The owner doesn't get the luxury of saying, it's okay Kap come aboard cos she's just a dumb c*nt after all. If he could, then I might be on your side. But this is a c*nt he'd have to treat with kid gloves. He probably doesn't want to do that. Not everyone is as cucky as you.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 05:06 PM
I'm far from a feminist. But if you're making a point that public actions should be based upon sexism, then you're not living in reality.wut

The owner doesn't get the luxury of saying, it's okay Kap come aboard cos she's just a dumb c*nt after all. If he could, then I might be on your side. Of course he has the luxury. He's a billionaire. He can hire whoever he wants.

But this is a c*nt he'd have to treat with kid gloves. He probably doesn't want to do that. Not everyone is as cucky as you.Why are you using that word when you were triggered by my use of the word "girl"?

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 05:10 PM
wut

Of course he has the luxury. He's a billionaire. He can hire whoever he wants.

I figured it went w/o saying; but the owner doesn't get to call this bitch out for being a c*nt with impunity. And regardless of whether he can hire him, anyways, it comes down to want. I don't know many billionaires let alone many businessmen who get shat upon by some bitch and then hire their boyfriend or husband. That's how the real world works, bro; not the cuck world you live in.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 05:15 PM
I figured it went w/o saying; but the owner doesn't get to call this bitch out for being a c*nt with impunity.Why should he care at all? He owns an NFL team.
And regardless of whether he can hire him, anyways, it comes down to want. I don't know many billionaires let alone many businessmen who get shat upon by some bitch and then hire their boyfriend or husband. That's how the real world works, bro; not the cuck world you live in.I agree the world is full of sensitive snowflakes.

Including NFL owners.

Including you.

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Why should he care at all? He owns an NFL team.

Why should he care about his reputation? I guess that's a hard one for a sperm shield like you to understand.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Why should he care about his reputation? I guess that's a hard one for a sperm shield like you to understand.Why would a tweet do anything to his reputation? He's a snowflake about that too? :lmao

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Why would a tweet do anything to his reputation? He's a snowflake about that too? :lmao

Yea, tweets mean nothing. We just had a guy ride his way to a presidency on tweets; but tweets mean nothing.

Imbecile.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Yea, tweets mean nothing. We just had a guy ride his way to a presidency on tweets; but tweets mean nothing.

Imbecile.
You're saying this billionaire's entire life and reputation would be ruined by one tweet.

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 11:05 PM
You're saying this billionaire's entire life and reputation would be ruined by one tweet.

As usual, you restate an argument not being made.

Pavlov
09-11-2017, 11:06 PM
False.OK, what are you saying exactly?

Spurtacular
09-11-2017, 11:27 PM
OK, what are you saying exactly?

One doesn't project power with putting up with shit. CK should've kept his woman in check. Dude's a fucking train wreck.