hater
02-11-2020, 12:09 PM
https://twitter.com/leftymidwesty/status/1227275421642887170?s=21

spurraider21
02-11-2020, 12:47 PM
good. hopefully more shit like this comes out

Blake
02-11-2020, 01:16 PM
Yeah because it's better that Bernie lose to Trump instead of Mike losing to Trump

hater
02-11-2020, 01:34 PM
Yeah because it's better that Bernie lose to Trump instead of Mike losing to Trump

of course it is ma niga

spurraider21
02-11-2020, 01:35 PM
if losing is the only option it makes no difference anyway.

do you take issue with having strong primary preferences? bloomberg is running the most cynical campaign i can recall, more so than trump. fuck him.

but yeah, if he becomes the nominee, i'll hold my nose and vote for him over trump. but until then, fuck him and i'm going to be thrilled with any news that damages his potential of becoming the nominee

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 02:00 PM

do you take issue with having strong primary preferences? bloomberg is running the most cynical campaign i can recall, more so than trump. fuck him.

but yeah, if he becomes the nominee, i'll hold my nose and vote for him over trump. but until then, fuck him and i'm going to be thrilled with any news that damages his potential of becoming the nominee

Not me. If he becomes the nominee I'll vote a straight Republican ticket as a fuck you to the DNC. Anyone else in the field I'll vote for but Bloomberg leading the Democrats absolutely destroys the DNC and turns them into the Republicans minus the NRA. I'll never forgive Bloomberg for sticking us with Toomey and by extension, Kavanaugh.

hater
02-11-2020, 02:02 PM
Not me. If he becomes the nominee I'll vote a straight Republican ticket as a fuck you to the DNC. Anyone else in the field I'll vote for but Bloomberg leading the Democrats absolutely destroys the DNC and turns them into the Republicans minus the NRA. I'll never forgive Bloomberg for sticking us with Toomey and by extension, Kavanaugh.

ma niga :tu

If Mini Mike is nominee that means DNC is worse than anything pro Trump GOP has done. At least Trump won over his people fair and square in GOP debates back in 2016. Remember Trump took down Bush, Rubio (litle marco :lmao) and pretty much every other contender. This midget won't even try :lol

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 02:03 PM

I'm pissed about Kavanaugh so I'm going to vote to reelect the President and all of the congressmen who appointed him to spite a guy who funded a GOP Senator.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 02:11 PM
I'm pissed about Kavanaugh so I'm going to vote to reelect the President and all of the congressmen who appointed him to spite a guy who funded a GOP Senator.

While I'm very pissed about this fraud giving us Kavanaugh, that's not what my protest vote would be about. I don't want to see the Democrats become the Republicans minus a few wedge issue differences, like gun control, which is Bloomberg's pet issue to pretend he's not a right wing oligarch. This is a question of do you want to see the Democrats move farther right than they currently are? I would cede this election despite how devastating another four years of Trump will be to this nation, because we're even worse off if we instead get another 30 years of the Democrats shifting the Overton Window greatly to the right, which is exactly what we'll see with a Bloomberg presidency. Short term Bloomberg would be a little better than Trump, but the longer term implications are too devastating for this nation when our elections become right wing vs right wing.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 02:14 PM
What do you want the DNC to do if primary voters pick Bloomberg?

Would you rather have the left wing of the Democratic Party break off into a third party and split the Liberal vote?

I understand the frustration but it seems a little like staying on a sinking ship instead of getting on another ship that looks the same because you're concerned that ship might eventually sink too.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 02:18 PM

Would you rather have the left wing of the Democratic Party break off into a third party and split the Liberal vote?

If the primary voters pick Bloomberg it'll likely be because they're coached to by Democrats labeling Sanders and Warren as too extreme. So yeah, the party is dead to me if they push Bloomberg through to the nomination so burn it to the ground then.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 02:21 PM
I understand the frustration but it seems a little like staying on a sinking ship instead of getting on another ship that looks the same because you're concerned that ship might eventually sink too.

To me a Bloomberg nomination is the Democrats officially accepting this second gilded age we now live in when they really need another FDR to clean the country up like we saw after the first gilded age.

monosylab1k
02-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Trump is insane, but he is also legitimately funny when he wants to be. This tweet is gold :lol

https://www.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227261625167732736

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 02:23 PM

The DNC is actively trying to peddle Bloomberg as much as possible, it’s naive to act like Bloomberg surge in the polls among primary voters is some event completely out of the DNCs control.

For as long as I can remember the DNC has shoved the horseshit premise that moderate = electable down everyone’s throat which is why Bloomberg has been able to make so much headway by running as an electable moderate.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Trump is insane, but he is also legitimately funny when he wants to be. This tweet is gold :lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227261625167732736

You got a space in between your tweet tags keeping that shit from showing up. :lol

monosylab1k
02-11-2020, 02:24 PM
You got a space in between your tweet tags keeping that shit from showing up. :lol

Ah crap, thanks :lol

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 02:28 PM
The DNC is actively trying to peddle Bloomberg as much as possible, it’s naive to act like Bloomberg surge in the polls among primary voters is some event completely out of the DNCs control.

For as long as I can remember the DNC has shoved the horseshit premise that moderate = electable down everyone’s throat which is why Bloomberg has been able to make so much headway by running as an electable moderate.

Can you imagine what kind of bloodbath the 2022 midterms will be when the Republicans will get to rightfully call the Democrats the party of billionaires? And all we'll get out of a Bloomberg presidency is a right wing replacement for Ginsburg who also believes in gun control vs a right wing replacement for Ginsburg who doesn't believe in gun control like we'd get from Trump.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Can you imagine what kind of bloodbath the 2022 midterms will be when the Republicans will get to call the Democrats the party of billionaires? And all we'll get out of a Bloomberg presidency is a right wing replacement for Ginsburg who also believes in gun control vs a right wing replacement for Ginsburg who doesn't believe in gun control.
Precisely, the belief that Bloomberg will be better with SCOTUS picks than Trump is is delusional, Bloomberg is going to do whatever he can to preserve citizens united.

Democrats also have the chance to flip several senate seats in 2022 with an energized base, which another Trump term would likely ensure. I don’t see any upside to Bloomberg over Trump.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 02:35 PM
Precisely, the belief that Bloomberg will be better with SCOTUS picks than Trump is is delusional, Bloomberg is going to do whatever he can to preserve citizens united.

Democrats also have the chance to flip several senate seats in 2022 with an energized base, which another Trump term would likely ensure. I don’t see any upside to Bloomberg over Trump.

We have finally gotten the Overton window far enough left to even talk about single payer healthcare. But if the DNC can shove Bloomberg down our throats successfully then they can shift that window right back and can say 'see, America really doesn't want this thing that works in every other moderately wealthy country.' This needs to be rebuked at all costs, even the cost of another four years of Trump.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 02:37 PM

How?

Blake
02-11-2020, 02:39 PM

Pretty much

Will Hunting
How?
Changing the qualification rules to get him on the debate stage.

hater
How?

Bloomberg Surrogates Have Seats on DNC Rules Committees
https://truthout.org/articles/bloomberg-surrogates-have-seats-on-dnc-rules-committees/

Tulsi Gabbard slams DNC kowtow to Bloomberg as 'wrong,' calls for a 'straightforward' process
The DNC recently decided to eliminate its controversial fundraising requirement for candidates to qualify for the debate stage.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gabbard-dnc-debate-bloomberg-new-hampshire-election

Tlaib: DNC rules committee members working on Bloomberg campaign is a 'conflict of interest'
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/481722-tlaib-calls-out-conflict-of-interest-over-reports-two-dnc-rules-committee

Sanders blasts DNC rules that could allow Bloomberg to debate
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/481865-sanders-blasts-dnc-rules-that-could-allow-bloomberg-to-debate

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 02:41 PM
Bloomberg Surrogates Have Seats on DNC Rules Committees
https://truthout.org/articles/bloomberg-surrogates-have-seats-on-dnc-rules-committees/

Tulsi Gabbard slams DNC kowtow to Bloomberg as 'wrong,' calls for a 'straightforward' process
The DNC recently decided to eliminate its controversial fundraising requirement for candidates to qualify for the debate stage.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gabbard-dnc-debate-bloomberg-new-hampshire-election

Tlaib: DNC rules committee members working on Bloomberg campaign is a 'conflict of interest'
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/481722-tlaib-calls-out-conflict-of-interest-over-reports-two-dnc-rules-committee

Sanders blasts DNC rules that could allow Bloomberg to debate
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/481865-sanders-blasts-dnc-rules-that-could-allow-bloomberg-to-debate
:lmao Spurminator are you seriously trying to argue the DNC isn’t showing clear favoritism pedaling Bloomberg as a candidate it would prefer?

Blake
02-11-2020, 02:45 PM

Ugh yeah maybe it's preferable to suffer another 4 years of Trump vs a potential 8 years of Bloomberg

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Changing the qualification rules to get him on the debate stage.

I'm not convinced he even wants to debate. The DNC allowing him onto the debate stage could actually work against him since he'd have to face questions from his opponents/moderators and would be the clear right-of-center outsider.

Blake
02-11-2020, 02:46 PM

https://www.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227261625167732736

Lol. That's also pretty rich coming from a super Mario mushroom

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 02:48 PM
I'm not convinced he even wants to debate. The DNC allowing him onto the debate stage could actually work against him since he'd have to face questions from his opponents/moderators and would be the clear right-of-center outsider.
I guess it’s easy to convince yourself that the DNC isn’t helping Bloomberg if you claim “I think that might actually hurt Bloomberg!” in response to someone pointing out a clear example of the DNC helping Bloomberg.

The rule change came right after he made a contribution to the DNC. It was an obvious quid pro quo. Whether or not being on the debate stage actually helps or hurts him is a moot point. He made a donation to the DNC to get his rule change and they gave it to him.

hater
02-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Last week, the DNC eliminated the individual-donor threshold for candidates to qualify for future debates, paving the way for Bloomberg to appear at the next debate, which will be held on Feb. 19 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The change came directly from Perez and the Rules and Bylaws Committee members did not give any input or hold a vote, according to multiple people close to the matter. Sources reported that the decision was announced without a roll call vote of the around 430 DNC national members, most of whom learned about the change for the first time in the media.

Bloomberg donated $320,000 to the DNC on Nov. 19, 2019 in three donations of $106,500, as well as $800,000 that same day to a joint fundraising PAC between the DNC and state Democratic parties. It was Bloomberg’s first donation to the DNC since 1998, reporter Alex Kotch found, noting that the DNC’s $28.3 raised in the fourth quarter of 2019 lagged far behind the $72.3 million brought in by the Republican National Committee.

Leading DNC members have been critical of the party’s commitment to transparency and its ethics policies for lobbyists under Perez, who beat out progressive then-Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) in February 2017 in the race for chair. The superdelegate rules changes for 2020 were part of a package of reforms advanced by the Unity Reform Commission after the compromised 2016 presidential primary.

hater
02-11-2020, 02:51 PM
We don't live in a democracy when the ONLY 2 political parties can change their rules at the drop of a hat and without any questioning.

We are basically communist china if communist china had 2 parties instead of 1 tbqh

anytime someone tell me "but china is a dictatorship" I remind them of the DNC, RNC shams

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 02:52 PM
:lmao Spurminator (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=45) are you seriously trying to argue the DNC isn’t showing clear favoritism pedaling Bloomberg as a candidate it would prefer?

I didn't make any argument I just wanted to know how the DNC was pushing him. I'm aware of the rule change but all this has done is put a bigger target on his back, so I guess I don't see it the same way you do.

He's risen to third on the strength of his advertising efforts, he doesn't need debates. He'd be better off avoiding them.

And I don't want to sound like a Bloomberg apologist either. I've pretty much settled on Sanders even though I'm not on board with all of his economic policies. But similar to Bloomberg, I don't expect his worst inclinations to be an issue in a three-branch system. Ultimately the most important next step for Dems is to take steps through election security, redistricting, the EC and statehood to ensure someone like Donald Trump won't be on the ticket for a major party in the future. Where Bloomberg and Sanders are similar is they hate Trump and I expect they will be very happy to undo as much of the past 4 years as possible.

hater
02-11-2020, 02:54 PM
I didn't make any argument I just wanted to know how the DNC was pushing him. I'm aware of the rule change but all this has done is put a bigger target on his back, so I guess I don't see it the same way you do.

He's risen to third on the strength of his advertising efforts, he doesn't need debates. He'd be better off avoiding them.

And I don't want to sound like a Bloomberg apologist either. I've pretty much settled on Sanders even though I'm not on board with all of his economic policies. But similar to Bloomberg, I don't expect his worst inclinations to be an issue in a three-branch system. Ultimately the most important next step for Dems is to take steps through election security, redistricting, the EC and statehood to ensure someone like Donald Trump won't be on the ticket for a major party in the future. Where Bloomberg and Sanders are similar is they hate Trump and I expect they will be very happy to undo as much of the past 4 years as possible.

you seriously think someone can become nominee without 1 single debate?

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 02:59 PM
I guess it’s easy to convince yourself that the DNC isn’t helping Bloomberg if you claim “I think that might actually hurt Bloomberg!” in response to someone pointing out a clear example of the DNC helping Bloomberg.

The rule change came right after he made a contribution to the DNC. It was an obvious quid pro quo. Whether or not being on the debate stage actually helps or hurts him is a moot point. He made a donation to the DNC to get his rule change and they gave it to him.

:lol Neither of us has anything but assumptions right now. You're assuming a $300K donation is enough for the DNC to change its rules, and by doing so it means that they want Bloomberg to be the nominee.

I'm glad Bloomberg is helping to fund Democratic candidates. I wish he'd do so without being a candidate himself, but maybe we're headed that way eventually anyway.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Last week, the DNC eliminated the individual-donor threshold for candidates to qualify for future debates, paving the way for Bloomberg to appear at the next debate, which will be held on Feb. 19 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The change came directly from Perez and the Rules and Bylaws Committee members did not give any input or hold a vote, according to multiple people close to the matter. Sources reported that the decision was announced without a roll call vote of the around 430 DNC national members, most of whom learned about the change for the first time in the media.

Bloomberg donated $320,000 to the DNC on Nov. 19, 2019 in three donations of $106,500, as well as $800,000 that same day to a joint fundraising PAC between the DNC and state Democratic parties. It was Bloomberg’s first donation to the DNC since 1998, reporter Alex Kotch found, noting that the DNC’s $28.3 raised in the fourth quarter of 2019 lagged far behind the $72.3 million brought in by the Republican National Committee.

Leading DNC members have been critical of the party’s commitment to transparency and its ethics policies for lobbyists under Perez, who beat out progressive then-Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) in February 2017 in the race for chair. The superdelegate rules changes for 2020 were part of a package of reforms advanced by the Unity Reform Commission after the compromised 2016 presidential primary.

You’d think the whores at the DNC could shake Bloomberg down for more money before bending over for him. Only a few hundred thousand :lmao

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 03:01 PM
We don't live in a democracy when the ONLY 2 political parties can change their rules at the drop of a hat and without any questioning.

We are basically communist china if communist china had 2 parties instead of 1 tbqh

anytime someone tell me "but china is a dictatorship" I remind them of the DNC, RNC shams

If Bloomberg becomes the leader of the DNC we have two factions of one party.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 03:02 PM

Bloomberg hates Sanders and Warren for proposing a wealth tax, the Trump hate is an act.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:05 PM
You’d think the whores at the DNC could shake Bloomberg down for more money before bending over for him. Only a few hundred thousand :lmao

My point exactly. You'd think if it was quid pro quo they would have gotten more.

The fundraising requirement was never intended to be in place for all of the debates.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/14/dnc-fundraising-polling-early-debates-1170182

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:06 PM
Bloomberg hates Sanders and Warren for proposing a wealth tax, the Trump hate is an act.

That's a very expensive act. Would be cheaper just to fund Trump's campaign and anti-Sanders/Warren ads.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:11 PM
My point exactly. You'd think if it was quid pro quo they would have gotten more.
Right since the DNC has demonstrated such an amazing ability to raise money and manage it properly. Not a chance they’d ever fuck something finance related up!

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 03:13 PM
That's a very expensive act. Would be cheaper just to fund Trump's campaign and anti-Sanders/Warren ads.

The idea that he hates Trump doesn't make much sense with the amount of money he dumped into Toomey's election bid. It's not like people couldn't see what kind of leader Trump would be from the beginning.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:17 PM
No guaranties that sabotages them. If Bloomberg ends up running as a third party after dumping a bunch of money into ads to get name recognition as a moderate Democrat it all but ensures a Sanders/Warren loss.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 03:17 PM
No guaranties that sabotages them. If Bloomberg ends up running as a third party after dumping a bunch of money into ads to get name recognition as a moderate Democrat it all but ensures a Sanders/Warren loss.

Which is exactly what I think this Bloomberg run is about.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:21 PM
The idea that he hates Trump doesn't make much sense with the amount of money he dumped into Toomey's election bid. It's not like people couldn't see what kind of leader Trump would be from the beginning.
Trump himself might have even lost PA if not for all the money Bloomberg dumped into the state in 2016 to drive Republican turnout.

He’d also be doing a lot more to defeat Trump if he really hated him that much. He could be the Democrat equivalent of the Koch Brothers with his resources but he’s only spending money on himself.

This is nothing more than a dick measuring contest between two billionaires who used to be golfing buddies.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:23 PM
The idea that he hates Trump doesn't make much sense with the amount of money he dumped into Toomey's election bid.

The Toomey thing is a stretch in relation to Donald Trump. This was 2016. Did Bloomberg donate to Donald Trump's campaign that year?

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:25 PM

Is that what you think is going to happen? I guess I'd understand the concern more if you really think he's going to run 3rd party but I don't see that happening. He'll drop out eventually (unless he wins, which I still think is a possibility), endorse the more conservative Dem candidate, and I expect he'll eventually endorse whoever gets the Democrat nomination. We'll see though.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 03:32 PM
The Toomey thing is a stretch in relation to Donald Trump. This was 2016. Did Bloomberg donate to Donald Trump's campaign that year?

So you're arguing driving turnout for Toomey wasn't going to drive it for Trump too?

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:32 PM
I refuse to believe someone as smart as Bloomberg didn’t understand how pouring money into a swing state Republican senate candidate might indirectly help Trump get elected.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:33 PM
It's an Occam's Razor thing.

I think Bloomberg funded Toomey in 2016 because he wanted Toomey to win PA. He deserves to be criticized for that and directly asked to comment on it as a Democrat hopeful.

I don't think Bloomberg funded Toomey as a longterm Trump-supporting maneuver culminating in a run as a 2020 Democratic saboteur funding $1 billion in anti-Trump ads and down-ballot Democrat candidates.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:33 PM
So you're arguing driving turnout for Toomey wasn't going to drive it for Trump too?

Not at all. I'm asking, if donating to Toomey was really about getting Trump elected, why didn't he donate to Trump?

4-D chess?

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:35 PM
:cry he only liked Toomey because of gun control :cry

Its remarkable how Bloomberg becomes really passionate about “gun control” when he wants to endorse a Republican candidate who’s pro gun control and pro rich people paying less taxes :lol

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Another 4-D chess maneuver to hide his actual support for Trump:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/michael-bloomberg-hillary-clinton-dnc.html

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Not at all. I'm asking, if donating to Toomey was really about getting Trump elected, why didn't he donate to Trump?

4-D chess?
I don’t want to speak for BB, but I’m not saying his donations to Toomey were a covert effort to help Trump since I don’t think it’s what they were. I’m simply saying that regardless of whether or not helping Trump was he intent he clearly isn’t as bothered by a Trump presidency as he claims to be if he’s directing campaign funding in a way that is highly likely to help Trump win PA.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 03:40 PM
:cry he only liked Toomey because of gun control :cry

Its remarkable how Bloomberg becomes really passionate about “gun control” when he wants to endorse a Republican candidate who’s pro gun control and pro rich people paying less taxes :lol

:lol no shit

What a joke this fuckhead might end up the DNC nominee and is probably the DNC's preferred nominee at this point

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Is that what you think is going to happen? I guess I'd understand the concern more if you really think he's going to run 3rd party but I don't see that happening. He'll drop out eventually (unless he wins, which I still think is a possibility), endorse the more conservative Dem candidate, and I expect he'll eventually endorse whoever gets the Democrat nomination. We'll see though.

Why wouldn't you see it happening? He'd much rather have a Trump presidency where he isn't taxed on wealth vs a Sanders or Warren one where he is.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:45 PM
:lol no shit

What a joke this fuckhead might end up the DNC nominee and is probably the DNC's preferred nominee at this point
I think Buttplug is their preference at this point but the DNC is quickly realizing Biden isn’t the Knight in shining armor they thought he’d be so Bloomberg is the backup plan, with the added bonus he takes votes away from Biden and gets him out of the race.

The thing that made Obama a great candidate for the DNC to get behind in 2008 was that he was relatively young and didn’t have much in terms of track record, thus he could run as a progressive without anything in terms of actual policy to contradict it. I think they’re trying to duplicate that only this time with a faggot instead of a n!gger.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:47 PM
I don’t want to speak for BB, but I’m not saying his donations to Toomey were a covert effort to help Trump since I don’t think it’s what they were. I’m simply saying that regardless of whether or not helping Trump was he intent he clearly isn’t as bothered by a Trump presidency as he claims to be if he’s directing campaign funding in a way that is highly likely to help Trump win PA.

His orgs also endorsed and donated to a bunch of Democrat candidates that year. Toomey seems to be an outlier, not the exception that proves the rule. It's confirmation bias to point to that one endorsement and ignore the many other Dem endorsements (which included Hillary Clinton :lol).

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 03:49 PM
I think Buttplug is their preference at this point but the DNC is quickly realizing Biden isn’t the Knight in shining armor they thought he’d be so Bloomberg is the backup plan, with the added bonus he takes votes away from Biden and gets him out of the race.

The thing that made Obama a great candidate for the DNC to get behind in 2008 was that he was relatively young and didn’t have much in terms of track record, thus he could run as a progressive without anything in terms of actual policy to contradict it. I think they’re trying to duplicate that only this time with a faggot instead of a n!gger.

I don't think Pete really has that big a chance since black voters aren't going to sympathize at all with someone who is gay when not in jail.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:49 PM
Why wouldn't you see it happening? He'd much rather have a Trump presidency where he isn't taxed on wealth vs a Sanders or Warren one where he is.

2016:

When he decided late last winter not to run for the White House, Mr. Bloomberg explained that he could not take the risk of running an independent campaign that might inadvertently ease Mr. Trump’s path to power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/michael-bloomberg-hillary-clinton-dnc.html

This was before Clinton had won the nomination over Sanders.

Spurs Homer
02-11-2020, 03:50 PM
So BOTH Republicans running for prez - Trump/Bloomberg

are racists

of course.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:52 PM
His orgs also endorsed and donated to a bunch of Democrat candidates that year. Toomey seems to be an outlier, not the exception that proves the rule. It's confirmation bias to point to that one endorsement and ignore the many other Dem endorsements (which included Hillary Clinton :lol).
Again I’m not saying he wanted Trump to beat Hillary. All I’m saying is that defeating Trump wasn’t the extra special top priority he claims it was (otherwise he would have become left wing Charles Koch in 2016 who stopped at nothing to beat Trump) and that he’s one of many rich oligarchs who contributes to both Republicans and moderate Democrats in order to have an outsized impact on the political landscape.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Bloomberg Editorial on why he did not run as a 3rd Party candidate in 2016:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2016-03-07/the-2016-election-risk-that-michael-bloomberg-won-t-take

He even says he can't accept risking a Ted Cruz presidency, this being before Trump won the GOP nomination.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 03:56 PM
I don't think Pete really has that big a chance since black voters aren't going to sympathize at all with someone who is gay when not in jail.
I don’t either but that doesn’t mean he’s not who the DNC wants. The DNC is incompetent in infinite ways and is clueless on the type of candidate it should be pedaling if it wants a moderate Democrat to come out on top. The fact that the DNCs top three choices at this stage are Biden Buttplug and Bloomberg demonstrate that.

hater
02-11-2020, 03:59 PM
DNC will go with ABB

AnybodyButBernie (including Trump)

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:01 PM
All I’m saying is that defeating Trump wasn’t the extra special top priority he claims it was (otherwise he would have become left wing Charles Koch in 2016 who stopped at nothing to beat Trump) and that he’s one of many rich oligarchs who contributes to both Republicans and moderate Democrats in order to have an outsized impact on the political landscape.

Well, it's 4 years later now. I can't really assume he feels the same about Trump's chances of winning as he did in 2016. Lots of Democrat voters who didn't show up in 2016 probably feel differently as well. I'll criticize him for helping Toomey in 2016 but as far as his attitude about the 2020 election, I'll look at his 2020 donations and efforts for that.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 04:02 PM
2016:

This was before Clinton had won the nomination over Sanders.

Before the talk of a wealth tax and when Clinton looked like an enormous favorite over Sanders.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 04:05 PM
DNC will go with ABB

AnybodyButBernie (including Trump)

Even though Warren seems to want a similar platform to Bernie, they're definitely ok with her because they can control her just like did to the scary black man in 2008. The fact Warren went with that slander on Bernie straight from the Hillary Clinton playbook shows as much. Sad, because she used to be 1B vs Bernie's 1A in my top choice for 2020. But she can't be trusted now.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Well, it's 4 years later now. I can't really assume he feels the same about Trump's chances of winning as he did in 2016. Lots of Democrat voters who didn't show up in 2016 probably feel differently as well. I'll criticize him for helping Toomey in 2016 but as far as his attitude about the 2020 election, I'll look at his 2020 donations and efforts for that.
So how many donations has he made to help the Democrat in key senate races so far? Seems like a very easy way for an ultra-rich, ostensibly born-again Democrat to help out his party in 2020.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:06 PM
Before the talk of a wealth tax and when Clinton looked like an enormous favorite over Sanders.

Sure.

And I get that he opposes the wealth tax, but I haven't seen anything suggesting he opposes it to an "I'm going to run as a Democrat candidate to set myself up as a third party saboteur" extreme.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/bloomberg-opposes-warrens-wealth-tax-thinks-he-should-pay-more

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:10 PM
So how many donations has he made to help the Democrat in key senate races so far? Seems like a very easy way for an ultra-rich, ostensibly born-again Democrat to help out his party in 2020.

It's February. Most big donations and endorsements don't happen before the primary. It didn't happen that way for Toomey either.

Chucho
02-11-2020, 04:11 PM
LOL Dems

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 04:14 PM
Sure.

And I get that he opposes the wealth tax, but I haven't seen anything suggesting he opposes it to an "I'm going to run as a Democrat candidate to set myself up as a third party saboteur" extreme.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/bloomberg-opposes-warrens-wealth-tax-thinks-he-should-pay-more

Why wouldn't he run as a spoiler to stop the wealth tax that got him to run in the first place? Are we supposed to take the word of these scumbags instead of looking at their actions?

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Sure.

Also LOL at Bloomberg saying he should pay more in taxes. Just like Trump said about his own taxes in 2016.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 04:17 PM
It's February. Most big donations and endorsements don't happen before the primary. It didn't happen that way for Toomey either.
There are several races where the Democratic candidate has clearly emerged. Giffords’ husband in Arizona, Hickenlooper in Colorado, etc....the primary in those races is a mere formality and there’s plenty Bloomberg can be doing if he wanted to help those candidates.

Even though I disagree with him Hickenlooper is an example of someone not motivated by ego who really is focused on stopping the Republicans in any way he can the way Bloomberg isn’t. Once it became clear he wasn’t winning the primary he entered a senate race he was well positioned to win.

spurraider21
02-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Also LOL at Bloomberg saying he should pay more in taxes. Just like Trump said about his own taxes in 2016.
well if the neoliberal version of "paying more taxes" is adding 2-3% to the highest bracket... thats a pretty damn good "worst case scenario" for the wealthy. makes them seem altruistic for saying "hey guys i'm willing to pay 2% more" when in reality they should be paying significantly more

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Why wouldn't he run as a spoiler to stop the wealth tax that got him to run in the first place? Are we supposed to take the word of these scumbags instead of looking at their actions?
The problem is that he doesn’t see Bloomberg as a scumbag.

This is the attitude most mainstream Democrats have towards Bloomberg:

https://pics.me.me/thankyou-for-helping-me-%E2%97%8F%E5%8F%82-%E5%8F%83%E5%8F%83%E5%8F%83-%E5%8F%83-lehappy-merchant-you-are-52865868.png

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 04:24 PM

This is the attitude most mainstream Democrats have towards Bloomberg:

https://pics.me.me/thankyou-for-helping-me-%E2%97%8F%E5%8F%82-%E5%8F%83%E5%8F%83%E5%8F%83-%E5%8F%83-lehappy-merchant-you-are-52865868.png

It's sports, have to stop Trump at all costs. But at that cost? The cost of both parties being unabashedly the parties of billionaires with the only meaningful difference being god and guns? No fucking thanks.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:27 PM

But you're not looking at his actions, you're selectively referencing actions that support your theory while ignoring actions that don't. He's out there spending billions of dollars on ads promoting gun control, immigration, separation of church/state, and combating Trumpism. He's given $800K to Democratic state candidates. If he's all about taxes, then he would have endorsed Donald Trump and more Republican candidates in 2016. He'd be supporting Trump in 2020 or, at worst, he'd already be running as a third party candidate.

The conspiracy theory doesn't fit. Wanting to disrupt the nomination of a Sanders/Warren candidacy isn't a predictor that he will sabotage them if they are picked. If it was, you could just as easily suggest EVERY Democrat hopeful is a potential spoiler after the primary.

Fortunately we've got 9 months to see what happens, so we really don't have to take anyone's word for anything. I think it's a wild theory, but we'll only know if Bloomberg doesn't win the nomination.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:28 PM
There are several races where the Democratic candidate has clearly emerged. Giffords’ husband in Arizona, Hickenlooper in Colorado, etc....the primary in those races is a mere formality and there’s plenty Bloomberg can be doing if he wanted to help those candidates.

Even though I disagree with him Hickenlooper is an example of someone not motivated by ego who really is focused on stopping the Republicans in any way he can the way Bloomberg isn’t. Once it became clear he wasn’t winning the primary he entered a senate race he was well positioned to win.

Nonetheless, it's February. Talk to me in November.

Thread
02-11-2020, 04:33 PM
It's sports, have to stop Trump at all costs. But at that cost? The cost of both parties being unabashedly the parties of billionaires with the only meaningful difference being god and guns? No fucking thanks.

The bum. The voice of reason & moderation in troubled times.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 04:34 PM
It’s the one instance where I actually see Democrats being irrationally “triggered” by Trump’s :cry offensive tweets :cry when they stuff like :cry anyone but Trump I’ll even take GWB back instead of Trump :cry.

None of Trumps major policy decisions have deviated from the 21st century Republican playbook. Tax cuts for the rich, radical young right wing judges, environmental deregulation and letting Wall Street run wild. We would have gotten this from any other Republican candidate from Ted Cruz to Jeb Bush, yet Democrats act like Trump is so crazy to the point where we should completely ditch any semblance of left wing ideals by nominating Bloomberg if that would somehow beat Trump.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:36 PM

I see him as the far lesser of two scumbags. I don't subscribe to the Republican in Dems Clothing conspiracy theories, and my only reason for participating is to combat the idea that 4 more years of Donald Trump and his cabinet/Senate lapdogs is preferable.

hater
02-11-2020, 04:37 PM
I see him as the far lesser of two scumbags. I don't subscribe to the Republican in Dems Clothing conspiracy theories, and my only reason for participating is to combat the idea that 4 more years of Donald Trump and his cabinet/Senate lapdogs is preferable.

why is the midget less of a scumbag?

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 04:39 PM
The last time Bloomberg ran for public office he ran as a Republican, it’s retarded to label the view that he’s a Republican trying to wear Dem clothing a conspiracy theory.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 04:40 PM
why is the midget less of a scumbag?
:cry because he doesn’t say mean stuff on twitter and is pro gun control :cry

hater
02-11-2020, 04:41 PM
:cry because he doesn’t say mean stuff on twitter and is pro gun control :cry

:lol

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 04:41 PM
But you're not looking at his actions, you're selectively referencing actions that support your theory while ignoring actions that don't. He's out there spending billions of dollars on ads promoting gun control, immigration, separation of church/state, and combating Trumpism. He's given $800K to Democratic state candidates. If he's all about taxes, then he would have endorsed Donald Trump and more Republican candidates in 2016. He'd be supporting Trump in 2020 or, at worst, he'd already be running as a third party candidate.

The conspiracy theory doesn't fit. Wanting to disrupt the nomination of a Sanders/Warren candidacy isn't a predictor that he will sabotage them if they are picked. If it was, you could just as easily suggest EVERY Democrat hopeful is a potential spoiler after the primary.

Fortunately we've got 9 months to see what happens, so we really don't have to take anyone's word for anything. I think it's a wild theory, but we'll only know if Bloomberg doesn't win the nomination.

You're giving this guy such a benefit of the doubt when he is spending money to raise his own profile. I think the wilder theory is an oligarch like him would actually pick a good replacement for RBG on the Supreme Court.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:44 PM
The last time Bloomberg ran for public office he ran as a Republican, it’s retarded to label the view that he’s a Republican trying to wear Dem clothing a conspiracy theory.

And Donald Trump was a Democrat for most of his life. Still waiting on his secret liberal policies to be unveiled. George Will, Bill Kristol, Joe Walsh, Andrew Sullivan must also be secret Trump supporters.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 04:46 PM
And Donald Trump was a Democrat for most of his life. Still waiting on his secret liberal policies to be unveiled. George Will, Bill Kristol, Joe Walsh, Andrew Sullivan must also be secret Trump supporters.
If you actually consider Bill fucking Kristol a Democrat then I don’t even know what to say :lol

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:47 PM
You're giving this guy such a benefit of the doubt when he is spending money to raise his own profile. I think the wilder theory is an oligarch like him would actually pick a good replacement for RBG on the Supreme Court.

I've never put forth any theory that he would pick a "good" replacement. We know who Trump would pick. We have 4 years of evidence. All you either of us has with Bloomberg is speculation. But like I said, better the boat that might sink vs. the boat you know is sinking.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:48 PM
If you actually consider Bill fucking Kristol a Democrat then I don’t even know what to say :lol

I don't consider any of them Democrats. I'm saying their Trump opposition isn't super secret GOP support.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 04:48 PM

:cry But Bloomberg is on our side because he's on the other side of the GOP when it comes to god and guns :cry

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 04:49 PM
I don't consider any of them Democrats. I'm saying their Trump opposition isn't 4-D Chess GOP support.
Which is a strawman because no one is saying it is.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 04:50 PM
I've never put forth any theory that he would pick a "good" replacement. We know who Trump would pick. We have 4 years of evidence. All you either of us has with Bloomberg is speculation. But like I said, better the boat that might sink vs. the boat you know is sinking.

It's naive to not know the boat's sinking with either picking RBG's replacement.

Splits
02-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Black voters are the least informed and most shallow in the entire electorate, they vote on name recognition. Shit, they backed Hilary over Obama even after several primaries were completed solely because of her last name and they were too stupid to figure out Obama was black. They'll never even hear of these clips, they don't watch the news or read the papers. They shifted +22 points to Bloomberg because they saw some fucking TV commercials during NBA games and the Super Bowl :lmao

Thread
02-11-2020, 04:54 PM
Black voters are the least informed and most shallow in the entire electorate, they vote on name recognition. Shit, they backed Hilary for several primaries over Obama solely because of her last name and they were too stupid to figure out Obama was black. They'll never even hear of these clips, they don't watch the news or read the papers. They shifted +22 points to Bloomberg because they saw some fucking TV commercials during NBA games and the Super Bowl :lmao

Just remember it was the old Cubster who christened you "Splits."

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Which is a strawman because no one is saying it is.

For several pages we've been debating whether Bloomberg is only running as a Democrat because he'd rather see Trump win than Warren or Sanders. I'm not talking about labels here, I'm talking about sincerity. People who were Republicans in the past have been pushed to the Democratic Party because of Trumpism, which is now the definition of Republicanism.

The real problem is that the Democrat tent is too wide. That's a result of the GOP being extremely right wing but still somehow having enough electoral votes disproportionately in their favor to win national elections.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 05:00 PM
Black voters are the least informed and most shallow in the entire electorate, they vote on name recognition. Shit, they backed Hilary for several primaries over Obama solely because of her last name and they were too stupid to figure out Obama was black. They'll never even hear of these clips, they don't watch the news or read the papers. They shifted +22 points to Bloomberg because they saw some fucking TV commercials during NBA games and the Super Bowl :lmao
Truth bombs.

They liked Biden because he was Obama’s VP (even though Obama only picked him as a VP to try and appeal to whites) and ignored Biden’s shit track record on crime....now they like Bloomberg because of a superficial super bowl ad that had a black woman in it even though Bloomberg supported stop and frisk policing :lol

To be fair it’s not black millennials, it’s the middle aged and older black voters who go to church every Sunday and listen to their pastor tell them who to vote for after shouting “oh lawdy!!!” for three hours because they can’t think for themselves.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 05:02 PM
People who were Republicans in the past have been pushed to the Democratic Party because of Trumpism, which is now the definition of Republicanism.

Not many, because Trump is the exact kind of leader Limbaugh and Hannity and the rest of ClearChannel + Fox have been priming the Republican base into wanting for 20 years. Kudos to Bannon I guess for recognizing it.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 05:05 PM
The concern for the Democratic Party is valid in terms of the possibility that Bloomberg-types can create a socially progressive but still oligarchical juggernaut that forever maintains power simply by being the better option to the Theocrat/conservative but also oligarchical party.

I think the eventual result of that is a hybrid populist party pulling from less-socially-conservative former Trump supporters and the far left. For me, a two-party system of a socially progressive Wall Street party vs. a socially progressive socialist/populist party is far preferable to the status quo, even if it takes a few more elections to get there.

Splits
02-11-2020, 05:06 PM
Truth bombs.

They liked Biden because he was Obama’s VP (even though Obama only picked him as a VP to try and appeal to whites) and ignored Biden’s shit track record on crime....now they like Bloomberg because of a superficial super bowl ad that had a black woman in it even though Bloomberg supported stop and frisk policing :lol

To be fair it’s not black millennials, it’s the middle aged and older black voters who go to church every Sunday and listen to their pastor tell them who to vote for after shouting “oh lawdy!!!” for three hours because they can’t think for themselves.

Vanessa could announce her candidacy tonight and win 100% of the black vote in the California primary.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 05:09 PM
The concern for the Democratic Party is valid in terms of the possibility that Bloomberg-types can create a socially progressive but still oligarchical juggernaut that forever maintains power simply by being the better option to the Theocrat/conservative but also oligarchical party.

I think the eventual result of that is a hybrid populist party pulling from less-socially-conservative former Trump supporters and the far left. For me, a two-party system of a socially progressive Wall Street party vs. a socially progressive socialist/populist party is far preferable to the status quo, even if it takes a few more elections to get there.
Me too but it’s naive to think that’s happening as long as 30% of the country votes for whichever candidate talks about outlawing abortion the most,, and I certainly don’t see how the Democratic Party becoming the party of Michael fucking Bloomberg gets us there.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Vanessa could announce her candidacy tonight and win 100% of the black vote in the California primary.
If Pete Buttplug changed his last name to Clinton he’d probably be beating Biden in South Carolina right now :lol

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Me too but it’s naive to think that’s happening as long as 30% of the country votes for whichever candidate talks about outlawing abortion the most,, and I certainly don’t see how the Democratic Party becoming the party of Michael fucking Bloomberg gets us there.

That's the scenario I described though. A Democratic Party that appeals to everyone from Bloomberg to Sanders is too big to survive forever. Abortion won't last forever as a wedge issue either, but I'm sure something else will be dreamt up. Probably some bullshit about pronouns.

Reck
02-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Spurminator random love for Bloomberg is odd. The many Ls he's taking here is well deserved. Who would even think about voting for this guy?

I'd vote for anyone running in the dem side but won't for Bloomberg or Klobuchar.

Buttigieg I'm 50/50 on but I think he'd lose to Trump badly. Probably Trump's easier oponent because he won't have to do much. HE'S A FAG, MY EVANGELICALS, GO SHOW HIM WHAT WE CAN DO!

The end. :lol

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 05:47 PM
Spurminator random love for Bloomberg is odd. The many Ls he's taking here is well deserved. Who would even think about voting for this guy?

I'd vote for anyone running in the dem side but won't for Bloomberg or Klobuchar.

I'm not participating here for imaginary W/L's on an imaginary internet scoreboard scored by people who pick the thread majority's side and say nothing of substance. I respect BB and WH's opinions but I disagree. I haven't said anything to defend Bloomberg against other Democrat candidates, nor would I. I've only "defended" him against the idea that he's worse than Donald Trump. I'll do the same for Klobuchar if you're capable of that level of discussion.

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 05:50 PM

Buttigieg I'm 50/50 on but I think he'd lose to Trump badly. Probably Trump's easier oponent because he won't have to do much. HE'S A FAG, MY EVANGELICALS, GO SHOW HIM WHAT WE CAN DO!

The end. :lol
Why Klobuchar? I think she’d be an awful candidate and is another moderate corporatist, but I’d definitely vote for her over Trump.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 05:53 PM
Why Klobuchar? I think she’d be an awful candidate and is another moderate corporatist, but I’d definitely vote for her over Trump.

Your random love for Klobuchar is odd.

Reck
02-11-2020, 06:17 PM

Because she's terrible on a scale even beyond that of Hillary. Mostly annoyed by her talking points she doesn't even bother to tweak.

She can be summarized in one sentence.

I have won everywhere I ran so that's why I'll beat Trump!

The difference between Klobuchar and Pete is that Pete has a limited enthusiasm to him. At least with whites and younger people.

But he's got problems of his own though.

Blake
02-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Black voters are the least informed and most shallow in the entire electorate, they vote on name recognition. Shit, they backed Hilary over Obama even after several primaries were completed solely because of her last name and they were too stupid to figure out Obama was black.

:lol what color did they think "Barak Obama" was?

Middle eastern maybe cuz it sounds like Osama?

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Because she's terrible on a scale even beyond that of Hillary. Mostly annoyed by her talking points she doesn't even bother to tweak.

This isn't a defense of voting for Trump over Klobuchar, this is you saying Klobuchar annoys you. Why do you prefer Donald Trump to Klobuchar?

Reck
02-11-2020, 06:29 PM
This isn't a defense of voting for Trump over Klobuchar, this is you saying Klobuchar annoys you. Why do you prefer Donald Trump to Klobuchar?

When ever did I say I'd vote for Trump instead? Maybe you did have too much caffeine.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 06:32 PM
When ever did I say I'd vote for Trump instead? Maybe you did have too much caffeine.

Did I misunderstand this sentence? If I did, then that means you agree with me about Bloomberg. Which is it?

Reck
02-11-2020, 06:40 PM
Did I misunderstand this sentence? If I did, then that means you agree with me about Bloomberg. Which is it?

Obviously you did because nowhere in those posts or anywhere in this entire board will you find where I said I'd vote for Trump over x.

Keyword, in dem side.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 06:45 PM
Obviously you did because nowhere in those posts or anywhere in this entire board will you find where I said I'd vote for Trump over x.

Keyword, in dem side.

So you posted an entire hype man rant about how I'd be stupid to vote for Bloomberg when you have the same exact position.

Reck
02-11-2020, 06:47 PM
So you posted an entire hype man rant about how I'd be stupid to vote for Bloomberg when you basically feel exactly the same way.

Or you know...I would just stay home and not vote for either if they become the nominee. Which I would do. I wouldn't vote for Bloomberg under any circustances.

Maybe you'll get my point accros now Bloombergnator. :lol

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Or you know...I would just stay home and not vote for either if they become the nominee. Which I would do. I wouldn't vote for Bloomberg under any circustances.

Maybe you'll get my point accros now Bloombergnator. :lol

"I'd vote for anyone running in the dem side but won't for Bloomberg or Klobuchar" is a really weird way to say "I'll stay home if Bloomberg or Klobuchar is the nominee" so you can understand my trouble deciphering it. But fair enough. I'll ask it this way: Why are you equally okay with a Trump re-election vs. a Bloomberg or Klobuchar Presidency?

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 06:59 PM

The difference between Klobuchar and Pete is that Pete has a limited enthusiasm to him. At least with whites and younger people.

But he's got problems of his own though.
I think she’s equally as unelectable as a woman with a bitchy personality but at least to me she doesn’t seem like a completely soulless politician the way Hillary did.

Not trying to defend her I just don’t think she’s on the same level as Bloomberg in terms of Democrats abandoning their ideals.

Reck
02-11-2020, 07:04 PM
"I'd vote for anyone running in the dem side but won't for Bloomberg or Klobuchar" is a really weird way to say "I'll stay home if Bloomberg or Klobuchar is the nominee" so you can understand my trouble deciphering it. But fair enough. I'll ask it this way: Why are you equally okay with a Trump re-election vs. a Bloomberg or Klobuchar Presidency?

I'm just 1 vote so How do you figure a Trump re-election? It's a personal choice and people might feel different about them. But most seem to be in agreement that he's just out there buying votes for the sake of buying votes.

I find Bloomberg abhorrent.

Reck
02-11-2020, 07:06 PM
I think she’s equally as unelectable as a woman with a bitchy personality but at least to me she doesn’t seem like a completely soulless politician the way Hillary did.

Not trying to defend her I just don’t think she’s on the same level as Bloomberg in terms of Democrats abandoning their ideals.

I do agree on the last part. Like I said, my dislike for Amy is more to do with annoyance rather than pure hatred (I know its a strong word) for bloomberg.

Spurminator
02-11-2020, 07:15 PM
I'm just 1 vote so How do you figure a Trump re-election? It's a personal choice and people might feel different about them. But most seem to be in agreement that he's just out there buying votes for the sake of buying votes.

I find Bloomberg abhorrent.

It's always just one vote. Why vote ever?

But you're right, it's your choice. Just like it's my choice to vote for a jar of feces if it's the Democratic candidate against Donald Trump.

Glad we could find common ground. :tu

spurraider21
02-11-2020, 07:18 PM

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 07:22 PM

God, stopping Russian troll efforts more important than stopping an oligarch hijacking the party? Fuck off Nancy.

The Gemini Method
02-11-2020, 07:25 PM
God, stopping Russian troll efforts more important than stopping an oligarch hijacking the party? Fuck off Nancy. Not a surprise coming from Nancy and the establishment wing.

SnakeBoy
02-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Black chick on MSNBC saying blacks are pragmatic and won't care about this

Winehole23
02-11-2020, 08:19 PM
So yeah, the party is dead to me if they push Bloomberg through to the nomination so burn it to the ground then.Bloomberg is a Republican. He's also racist AF.

Can he buy the Democratic Party nomination?

If so, burn it all down.

Winehole23
02-11-2020, 08:21 PM
It seems to me Bloomberg is the most laser focused on beating DJT of the field, and has virtually unlimited money to play with.

Can he do it?

No idea.

hater
02-11-2020, 08:24 PM
It seems to me Bloomberg is the most laser focused on beating DJT of the field, and has virtually unlimited money to play with.

Can he do it?

No idea.

laser focused? the midget? :lmao if by laser focused you mean an oligarch spending his millions to buy and election then mmmmok :lol

ChumpHumper
02-11-2020, 10:48 PM
PRESENT AF

Spurtacular
02-11-2020, 11:52 PM

:lmao Chumpettes are "pragmatic" too. They'll clutch their pearls today and vote for him tomorrow if they have to. :lmao

Will Hunting
02-11-2020, 11:54 PM
Sounds about right.

spurraider21
02-11-2020, 11:58 PM
:lmao Chumpettes are "pragmatic" too. They'll clutch their pearls today and vote for him tomorrow if they have to. :lmao
thats not clutching pearls

benefactor
02-12-2020, 12:02 AM
Derp is here for attention. He's not really concerned about using the phrases he uses correctly or making any kind of real argument about anything. Every response is, "well this is what's happening" and when people ask him to elaborate he just posts emojis and says they know what he's talking about but are in denial. Remember the whole name the crimes thing?

He knows what he's doing.

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 12:06 AM
Derp is here for attention. He's not really concerned about using the phrases he uses correctly or making any kind of real argument about anything. Every response is, "well this is what's happening" and when people ask him to elaborate he just posts emojis and says they know what he's talking about but are in denial. Remember the whole name the crimes thing?

He knows what he's doing.

I remember it. Chump defined himself as a sperm shielder by it. Do your remember that? Or is your memory entirely self serving?

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 12:18 AM

Pretty much. Maybe there was some hyperbole there; but otherwise when it comes to street crime, Little Mikey was in the ballpark if not on the mark.

HarlemHeat37
02-12-2020, 12:21 AM
Whoever's idea it was to flood my podcasts with his horrible ads should lose their job, it's having the opposite effect of what they intended:lol

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2020, 06:29 AM

Can he do it?

No idea.

I think Bloomberg will surprise a lot of people on super tuesday.

Th'Pusher
02-12-2020, 07:09 AM

If it were Trump and Bloomberg atop the ticket, so you vote for Bloomberg or do you leave the top spot empty?

Nathan89
02-12-2020, 07:31 AM
They don't seem to have a problem with their blackface candidates so I don't see why this has to be a problem. Canadian leftists also didn't have a problem with their blackface candidate.

Blake
02-12-2020, 08:50 AM
They don't seem to have a problem with their blackface candidates so I don't see why this has to be a problem. Canadian leftists also didn't have a problem with their blackface candidate.

How is Bloomberg a "blackface"?

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2020, 08:54 AM
If it were Trump and Bloomberg atop the ticket, so you vote for Bloomberg or do you leave the top spot empty?

Probably leave it empty.

baseline bum
02-12-2020, 09:02 AM

I won't be surprised at all by Bloomberg doing well on Super Tuesday given the way he is carpet bombing the airwaves in Texas.

baseline bum
02-12-2020, 09:04 AM
Probably leave it empty.

Why? With Bloomberg you'd get low taxes on the rich enshrined as agenda item #1 for both parties at only the cost of an assault rifle ban for four years.

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2020, 09:05 AM
Why? With Bloomberg you'd get low taxes on the rich enshrined as agenda item #1 for both parties at only the cost of an assault rifle ban for four years.

It's more his position on registration I have an issue with.

Will Hunting
02-12-2020, 10:53 AM
It's more his position on registration I have an issue with.
He’d never get his gun agenda through both houses of Congress, and I doubt he’d even try that hard to push it. Gun control is just the pet issue he uses to make people think he’s a Democrat.

hater
02-12-2020, 11:02 AM
I can't believe some ppl treat Mini Mike as serious option :lmao

I guess this country is in more of a shit state than previously thought :wow

TheGreatYacht
02-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Bernie or bust.

Thread
02-12-2020, 11:41 AM

Nathan

hater
02-12-2020, 12:02 PM
um there is a big difference between wearing a black face in halloween and ordering your police force to invade black hoods and throw kids against the walls

Winehole23
02-12-2020, 11:02 PM
Bloomberg: the end of red-lining caused the 2008 financial panic.

ttps://apnews.com/8cbb1fafbb4faf01e8d9571363979501

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:03 PM
ChumpDumper

You ran as far away as you could get on this one. :lmao

Reck
02-12-2020, 11:05 PM
ChumpDumper (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153)

?

Winehole23
02-12-2020, 11:08 PM
?Late night cry for attention, tbh.

Reck
02-12-2020, 11:08 PM
I won't be surprised at all by Bloomberg doing well on Super Tuesday given the way he is carpet bombing the airwaves in Texas.

I dont get it. Do ads make a difference anymore?

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:13 PM
?

Tough riddle, tranny?

Winehole23
02-12-2020, 11:14 PM
I dont get it. Do ads make a difference anymore?Nothing else explains how Bloomberg went from <1% to 10-15%.

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Nothing else explains how Bloomberg went from <1% to 10-15%.

Yea, nothing else. :lol

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:37 PM
ChumpDumper still running. :lmao

Comforting himself in the Flynn thread and going on the offensive in The Club to avoid taking a stance. :lmao

Winehole23
02-12-2020, 11:41 PM
Yea, nothing else. :lolWhat explains it, in your opinion?

ChumpDumper
02-12-2020, 11:41 PM
ChumpDumper

ChumpDumper still running. :lmao

Comforting himself in the Flynn thread and going on the offensive in The Club to avoid taking a stance. :lmao:lmao crying out for me in the night again.

Pretty much a nothingburger.

And I don't like Bloomberg.

I will allow you to start your narrative now.

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:44 PM
:lmao crying out for me in the night again.

Pretty much a nothingburger.

I will allow you to start your narrative now.

:lmao You had to be called out twice, and then you came here with both barrels blasting narrative. :lmao

Is Little Mikey fit to be president?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2020, 11:46 PM
:lmao You had to be called out twice, and then you came here with both barrels blasting narrative. :lmao

Is Little Mikey fit to be president?

Yes or no.Yes.

Not that I care.

You cried out for me in the night twice in 30 minutes.

You're really thirsty.

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:48 PM
Yes.

So, his comments are not racist?

ChumpDumper
02-12-2020, 11:49 PM
So, his comments are not racist?
Which comments?

Let's be exact here.

Something tells me you don't even know what he said.

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:51 PM
Which comments?

Let's be exact here.

Something tells me you don't even know what he said.

Stop stalling. You know what this thread is about.

Reck
02-12-2020, 11:51 PM
Nothing else explains how Bloomberg went from <1% to 10-15%.

First impressions, then?

People should already know this guy is a serial flip flopper. Republican, Democrat, Independent, to Republican and then Democrat again when it suited him.

Once people hear him talk on the debates hopefully he can go the fuck away.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2020, 11:52 PM
Stop stalling. You know what this thread is about.You don't.

Post those quotes. Let's discuss them.

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:53 PM
You don't.

Post those quotes. Let's discuss them.

Bloomberg's speech in the OP. Was it racist?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Bloomberg's speech in the OP. Was it racist?

Yes or no.Can't play audio where I am.

Post the quotes.

Let's discuss them.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:00 AM
Can't play audio where I am.

Post the quotes.

Let's discuss them.

Videos don't work on your phone?

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:02 AM
Videos don't work on your phone?They work.

I'm not at a place where I can hear audio.

Post the quotes.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:07 AM
They work.

I'm not at a place where I can hear audio.

Post the quotes.

:lol Acting like you haven't heard it already....

“They are male, minorities, 16 to 25. That’s true in New York, and that’s true in virtually every city. And that’s where the real crime is.

“You want to spend the money on a lot of cops in the street, put those cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods.

“One of the unintended consequences is people say, ‘Oh my god, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’ Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods . . . why do we do it? Because that’s where all the crime is.

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:09 AM
Yep. Not racist.

You may now continue your narrative forming rant.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:11 AM
Yep. Not racist.

You may now continue your narrative forming rant.

So profiling not racist now?

LOL Dump

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:12 AM
So profiling not racist now?

LOL DumpWhere is the profiling in your quotes?

Explain.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:15 AM
Where is the profiling in your quotes?

Explain.

He outlined a criminal profile and targeted them accordingly. This isn't hard shit, Chump.

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:16 AM
He outlined a criminal profile and targeted them accordingly.You're going to have to show where he actually did that or fold.

I predict you will fold really quickly and cry about it for days.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:20 AM
You're going to have to show where he actually did that or fold.

I predict you will fold really quickly and cry about it for days.

Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods . . . why do we do it? Because that’s where all the crime is.

:lmao Could you be more of a sperm shielder?

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:21 AM
^^^

This is your leader, Chumpettes.

:rollin

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:23 AM
:lmao Could you be more of a sperm shielder?That isn't actually profiling, but you are really, really stupid after all.

:lol derp

You may now meltdown over this.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:29 AM
That isn't actually profiling, but you are really, really stupid after all.

:lol derp

You may now meltdown over this.

He literally had his cops searching out people of a certain profile. You can't be this stupid?

You think he's this stupid, spurraider21?

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:31 AM
He literally had his cops searching out people of a certain profile.That isn't what he said in any of your quotes.

Guess you can try again.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:43 AM
That isn't what he said in any of your quotes.

Guess you can try again.

:cry He was just talking pretend-like :cry

:lmao Psychopath

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:44 AM
:cry He was just talking pretend-like :cry

:lmao Psychopathderp folds.

As predicted.:tu

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:54 AM
derp folds.

As predicted.:tu

And now you're comforting yourself. Par.

:lol This is why you had run so very far away.

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:55 AM
And now you're comforting yourself. Par.

:lol This is why you had run so very far away.:lmao You cried out for me twice in 30 minutes.

I'm right here.

You're folded and you will never unfold.

This is why you will cry and cry and cry and never discuss this again.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 12:57 AM
:lmao You cried out for me twice in 30 minutes.

I'm right here.

You're folded and you will never unfold.

This is why you will cry and cry and cry and never discuss this again.

IIRC I called three or four times for you to join this thread before you finally did.

You didn't want any part of this thread b/c you know Little Mikey got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

But :lol that you have to sperm shield this hard just in case he wins the nomination. :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-13-2020, 12:58 AM
IIRC I called three or four times :rollin

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 01:03 AM
^^^

Chump unhinged. Sperm shielding this hard after running so fast and far away is just tough on the little guy. :lmao

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 01:04 AM
hater You got to read that exchange between me and the board psycho. :lmao

Blake
02-13-2020, 01:15 AM
hater You got to read that exchange between me and the board psycho. :lmao

Start a thread to vote who the board psycho really is. I dare you.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 01:20 AM
Start a thread to vote who the board psycho really is. I dare you.

:cry Chump a legion of followers :cry

:lmao Cuckold Blake

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 01:38 AM
First impressions, then?

People should already know this guy is a serial flip flopper. Republican, Democrat, Independent, to Republican and then Democrat again when it suited him.

Once people hear him talk on the debates hopefully he can go the fuck away.Does Bloomberg qualify for the debate stage? Serious question.

Even if he did, why would he do it? More bad things than good things can happen to him on a live stage.

ElNono
02-13-2020, 01:39 AM
Does Bloomberg qualify for the debate stage? Serious question.

Even if he did, why would he do it? More bad things than good things can happen to him on a live stage.

While I agree, it's just no fair to Biden that he has to expose himself out there while midget mike doesn't

Reck
02-13-2020, 01:48 AM
Does Bloomberg qualify for the debate stage? Serious question.

The DNC dumped the donor money. There is now no threshold to meet. All you have to do is meet a couple of poll % and you're in.

Conviniently done once Bloomberg got in.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 01:51 AM
The DNC dumped the donor money. There is now no threshold to meet. All you have to do is meet a couple of poll % and you're in.

Conviniently done once Bloomberg got in.Thanks, the midstream rules changes by the DNC have been numerous, if you blink you could miss one.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 01:54 AM
While I agree, it's just no fair to Biden that he has to expose himself out there while midget mike doesn'tMoney can't buy happiness, but maybe it can buy the Dem nomination. Failing that, it might get Bloomberg enough delegates to be a kingmaker at a brokered convention, which maybe was the point all along.

Blake
02-13-2020, 03:03 AM
:cry Chump a legion of followers :cry

:lmao Cuckold Blake

Mumble Mumble cuck Mumble Mumble /emoticon

You're such a flaming pussy

Blake
02-13-2020, 03:07 AM
Money can't buy happiness, but maybe it can buy the Dem nomination. Failing that, it might get Bloomberg enough delegates to be a kingmaker at a brokered convention, which maybe was the point all along.

I wonder what would happen if he were to threaten to run independent like Trump threatened to do

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 08:41 AM
I wonder what would happen if he were to threaten to run independent like Trump threatened to doTrump would win a plurality, like Clinton in 1992. Maybe the Republican billionaire Bloomberg wants Trump to win. We know that Bloomberg spent upwards of 10 mil to keep the US Senate red in 2016.

Blake
02-13-2020, 09:17 AM
Trump would win a plurality, like Clinton in 1992. Maybe the Republican billionaire Bloomberg wants Trump to win. We know that Bloomberg spent upwards of 10 mil to keep the US Senate red in 2016.

See, I might think Mike might take a lot of the Republican votes away from Trump vs him taking votes away from say Bernie.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 10:09 AM
See, I might think Mike might take a lot of the Republican votes away from Trump vs him taking votes away from say Bernie.Dem centrists were never too keen on Bernie, in fact seem keen on anyone but. A Dem split obviously favors Trump.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 10:29 AM
Mumble Mumble cuck Mumble Mumble /emoticon

You're such a flaming pussy

Big Cuck On Campus

Thread
02-13-2020, 10:38 AM
I wonder what would happen if he were to threaten to run independent like Trump threatened to do

...it may as it draws down come to that.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 03:46 PM

Trump never threatened that.

Blake
02-13-2020, 05:29 PM
Trump never threatened that.

Ankle biter mode

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 06:07 PM
Ankle biter mode

Don't make your false cuck claims, blake.

Reck
02-13-2020, 06:09 PM
Don't make your false cuck claims, blake.

Why is it false?

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 06:13 PM
Why is it false?

Because it's not true. Tough stuff, tranny.

Blake
02-13-2020, 06:55 PM
Because it's not true. Tough stuff, tranny.

It is true. It's a ridiculously easy Google search.

But you're a retarded low iq ankle biter tho.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 07:18 PM
Money can't buy happiness, but maybe it can buy the Dem nomination. Failing that, it might get Bloomberg enough delegates to be a kingmaker at a brokered convention, which maybe was the point all along.OTOH, of Bloomberg wins in Nov., the Trump/Bloomberg succession would prove that wealth in and of itself is a threat to our system of government. If people are rich enough to simply buy the highest power in the land for themselves, democracy is broken.

Spurminator
02-13-2020, 08:33 PM
We know that Bloomberg spent upwards of 10 mil to keep the US Senate red in 2016.

You too?

I can see why so many people keep saying they'd vote for Trump over Bloomberg when this oversimplified narrative keeps getting spread.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/bloomberg-new-york-donor-230861

Spurminator
02-13-2020, 08:34 PM
OTOH, of Bloomberg wins in Nov., the Trump/Bloomberg succession would prove that wealth in and of itself is a threat to our system of government. If people are rich enough to simply buy the highest power in the land for themselves, democracy is broken.

It's already broken.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 08:40 PM
You too?

I can see why so many people keep saying they'd vote for Trump over Bloomberg when this oversimplified narrative keeps getting spread.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/bloomberg-new-york-donor-230861Oversimplified how?

It's a straight fact that Bloomberg was a lifelong Republican until 2019 and that he helped keep the Senate red three years ago.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 08:41 PM
It's already broken.I said that a Trump/Bloomberg succession would prove it's broken, not that it isn't already, but yeah, I agree.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 08:44 PM
Any Chumpettes claiming Bloomberg wasn't touting profiling?

Reck
02-13-2020, 08:45 PM
You too?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/bloomberg-new-york-donor-230861

Or maybe it's because he's an opportunist that would back whoever is favorable to win? Bloomberg boosted Republican majority in the senate last cycle so fuck him and his shithead supporters.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 08:46 PM
Any Chumpettes claiming Bloomberg wasn't touting profiling?No one in this thread, that I've seen.

What's your take on racial profiling, Spurtacular?

Reck
02-13-2020, 08:46 PM
Any Chumpettes claiming Bloomberg wasn't touting profiling?

:lol you still on this?

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 08:48 PM
It is true. It's a ridiculously easy Google search.

But you're a retarded low iq ankle biter tho.

Go ahead and show us the threat, or stop lying.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 08:49 PM
:lol you still on this?

Translation: :cry Leave Chump alone :cry

:lmao

Reck
02-13-2020, 08:50 PM
Translation: :cry Leave Chump alone :cry

:lmao

If you want to keep talking about a non issue 2 days in a row, go for it.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 08:50 PM
No one in this thread, that I've seen.

What's your take on racial profiling, Spurtacular?

Without it we stop and frisk little ole grannies at airports.

Winehole23
02-13-2020, 08:52 PM
Without it we stop and frisk little ole grannies at airports.If that were true, it'd be happening already.

Spurtacular
If you want to keep talking about a non issue 2 days in a row, go for it.

The very issue of the OP is a non issue.

:lmao Dumbass tranny

Blake
Go ahead and show us the threat

No

Spurtacular
If that were true, it'd be happening already.

Blakehole in his own reality.

Spurtacular
No

Cos you can't, cuck.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 08:53 PM
Blake and Reck having a stupid-off right now.

Reck
02-13-2020, 08:55 PM
Blakehole in his own reality.

Blake did a number on you. Everyone is Blake and Blake is everyone to you. Mind fucked

DMC
02-13-2020, 08:56 PM
Bloomberg is the spoiler Tulsi couldn't be.

Blake
02-13-2020, 09:00 PM
Cos you can't, cuck.

Let's wager on it.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 09:21 PM
Blake did a number on you. Everyone is Blake and Blake is everyone to you. Mind fucked

:lol Bragging about a cuck
:lol Yoked with Blake.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 09:22 PM
Let's wager on it.

Okay. If you win, you're a cuckold. If you lose, you're a cuckold.

My money is on you're a cuckold.

Blake
02-13-2020, 09:59 PM
Okay. If you win, you're a cuckold. If you lose, you're a cuckold.

My money is on you're a cuckold.

You're a pussy. You're always gonna be a pussy.

And a fucking idiot.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 10:18 PM
You're a pussy. You're always gonna be a pussy.

And a fucking idiot.

All those tears cos you were called out on lying about Trump. :lmao

Blake
02-13-2020, 10:28 PM
All those tears cos you were called out on lying about Trump. :lmao

You called, I raised. Do you understand poker?

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 10:34 PM
You called, I raised. Do you understand poker?

I called you out on your lie, and you folded. Do you understand that?

Blake
02-13-2020, 11:12 PM
I called you out on your lie, and you folded. Do you understand that?

:lol you bet I was wrong, I raised and now you're squirming.

Here's the raise: I show proof, you leave the political forum for good. If I can't do it, I'll leave the forum for good.

Now everyone watch as derp squirms some more, calls me names, and says how I'm somehow the one folding.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 11:15 PM
:lol you bet I was wrong, I raised and now you're squirming.

Here's the raise: I show proof, you leave the political forum for good. If I can't do it, I'll leave the forum for good.

Now everyone watch as derp squirms some more, calls me names, and says how I'm somehow the one folding.

You know I don't do bets with you ST. This is the same as a tapout for you.

:lol "squirms"
:lol Cuckold wants so bad to impress Chump.

Blake
02-13-2020, 11:18 PM
You know I don't do bets with you ST. This is the same as a tapout for you.

:lol "squirms"
:lol Cuckold wants so bad to impress Chump.

Yeah, we're done here. Your skirt is up, your pussy is fully exposed.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 11:20 PM
Yeah, we're done here. Your skirt is up, your pussy is fully exposed.

We're done cos you tapped out and lashed out.

Blake
02-13-2020, 11:25 PM
We're done cos you tapped out and lashed out.

The bet is on the table, pussy. It's as clear and simple as it gets.

But you're just a pussy.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 11:26 PM
The bet is on the table, pussy. It's as clear and simple as it gets.

But you're just a pussy.

Your tapout is done.

SnakeBoy
02-14-2020, 01:47 AM
Looks like another apology incoming

Reck
02-14-2020, 01:50 AM
Looks like another apology incoming

You begin to understand why he said he doesn’t need to be on the debates. :lol

He would get exposed nationally in two seconds.

SnakeBoy
02-14-2020, 01:57 AM
You begin to understand why he said he doesn’t need to be on the debates. :lol

He would get exposed nationally in two seconds.

Yeah he would do well to stay away and just run a social media campaign.

Really he should just never speak. I heard a clip of him attempting to connect with voters by telling a childhood story. It was about how the housekeeper always let his mother win at scrabble :lol

hater
02-14-2020, 07:58 AM
hes basically Mr Charles Montgomery Burns in real life :lmao