PDA

View Full Version : So without the Spurs in the playoffs....Who is your 2nd team?

Pages : [1] 2

Dex
08-15-2020, 09:33 AM
It's been a long, long time since we haven't been able to cheer on the Spurs for at least one round of playoff games...and those were always the most exciting ones.

Since our offseason has already officially started, who you got?

Personally, I'm going for the underdog story with Portland. They have the tools and are playing well, so they seem the most likely to upset somebody. Lillard has been loyal to that city and deserves a ring.

Close second would be Coach Bud and Milwaukee...although Giannis headbutting a guy in a game isn't a good look for him.

Dejounte
08-15-2020, 09:35 AM
Lets see... Fuck both LA teams, first of all.

Rooting for Bucks, Raptors, and Nuggets

BillMc
08-15-2020, 09:36 AM
Anyone who stops Nephew.

Seventyniner
08-15-2020, 10:10 AM
As always, with the Spurs out of the playoffs I won't be watching any of the games. I almost never watch any games that don't involve the Spurs anyway, except sometimes other playoff games while the Spurs are still in the playoffs.

If I got to pick the winners I guess I'd go with Milwaukee over Denver in the "Finals". Though that would make my pipe dream of the Spurs getting both Giannis and Coach Bud next summer basically impossible.

NameLess Scrub
08-15-2020, 10:16 AM
No Spurs means I can enjoy the playoffs in a more general way.

As always have a hard time liking the Lebrons or Westbrook/Hardens, but several of the other teams are fun to watch.

Denver and Toronto have some talent doing good thins together. Milwaukee seems ready for the Finals. Suns and Blazers both look like they could go to war with the Lakers, etc

LongtimeSpursFan
08-15-2020, 10:20 AM
Spurs East....Bucks. Then Toronto

RD2191
08-15-2020, 10:49 AM
Clippers, easily.

SAGirl
08-15-2020, 10:51 AM
It’s kind of refreshing to watch the playoffs and not be attached to anybody in particular. I have watched a few of the Portland games and they have no defense. They have struggled containing everyone and that’s why they have had to win games at the last second. They are a paper tiger IMO, though Lillard is an Assassin and it’s easy to root for a guy who wants to win that badly. Frankly I don’t have any favorites or anything. I am going to just enjoy live competitive basketball and get a peak at these playoff teams I didn’t watch during the season.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-15-2020, 10:59 AM
Anybody but the Lakers

Biggems
08-15-2020, 11:19 AM
The Bad Boys......always my 2nd favorite team.

Robz4000
08-15-2020, 11:20 AM
I hope the Rona pays a visit to the bubble soon.

Floyd Pacquiao
08-15-2020, 11:46 AM
Honestly I’d only be ok with Milwaukee winning. As spurs fans We can’t have the LA teams Houston and Utah winning for sure

itzsoweezee
08-15-2020, 12:49 PM
The Blazers for sure. Dame is the people's champ, more than any player in the league. But if be happy if any team other than the Lakers or clippers win.

GAustex
08-15-2020, 12:52 PM

RC_Drunkford
08-15-2020, 01:19 PM
definitely rooting for the Bucks, fuck both LA teams

hitmantb
08-15-2020, 03:15 PM
Unpopular opinion:

Kawhi is the true heir of Tim Duncan, wins over stats, just massive impact in the game even if he is not the most unstoppable 1v1 player. He also learned from LeBron James to control his own destiny, not settle for a garbage team after that atrocious, franchise killing Gasol/Mills contract.

As a result I will always be rooting for him, because watching him brings back all the good memories of the 2014 title. I am not suggesting he is totally innocent or anything, but I would love a third FMVP and more importantly, stops LeBron from getting the tie breaker over Duncan. I think LeBron is extremely overrated and basically a super luxury version of Westbrook, empty stats, stacked rosters, very few rings given the talent he put together.

SpurPadre
08-15-2020, 03:18 PM
Any team that goes against Load Management.

paperboy77
08-15-2020, 03:23 PM
Always had the Mavs as my #2. Also, fuck both LA teams and go Grizzlies today. Such a bizarre, asterisk worthy season.

daslicer
08-15-2020, 03:46 PM
Unpopular opinion:

Kawhi is the true heir of Tim Duncan, wins over stats, just massive impact in the game even if he is not the most unstoppable 1v1 player. He also learned from LeBron James to control his own destiny, not settle for a garbage team after that atrocious, franchise killing Gasol/Mills contract.

As a result I will always be rooting for him, because watching him brings back all the good memories of the 2014 title. I am not suggesting he is totally innocent or anything, but I would love a third FMVP and more importantly, stops LeBron from getting the tie breaker over Duncan. I think LeBron is extremely overrated and basically a super luxury version of Westbrook, empty stats, stacked rosters, very few rings given the talent he put together.

That's not true. One of the reasons he wanted to leave the Spurs is because he felt Pop held back his scoring. Pop held Duncan back from being a guy who could get 27-30 a night but you never saw Duncan complain about it because he wanted to win. He has nothing in common with Duncan other than being an introvert. He's a guy who wants to be like Lebron in the sense have his brand, and have his own LRMR like Lebron except be the introvert version of him. He is a diva just like Lebron evident the way he handled his FA last summer with stunt him and his Uncle pulled. I would say even evident now with the load management bs that he continuously pulls. Great player I will acknowledge that perhaps even the best player in the league when he wants to play but him and Lebron are from the same side of the coin and that's why I will never root for either.

Play Boban
08-15-2020, 03:46 PM
MAGA77cks tbh

daslicer
08-15-2020, 03:47 PM
definitely rooting for the Bucks, fuck both LA teams

I'm rooting for the Bucks and Nuggets.

Spurs oman
08-15-2020, 04:03 PM
Lets see... Fuck both LA teams, first of all.

Rooting for Bucks, Raptors, and Nuggets

Agree specialy with first of all.

I also like Portland, loaded team for an 8th seed

Degoat
08-15-2020, 04:09 PM
Well Trail Blazers got the 8th seed, anybody could have seen that coming tho hope they make things hell for the lakers

Obi Juan Kenobi
08-15-2020, 04:18 PM
Rockets and Mavs especially because of Boban...

NameLess Scrub
08-15-2020, 04:36 PM
Unpopular opinion:

Super luxury version of Westbrook :lol

Dancelot
08-15-2020, 04:37 PM
Milwaukee I guess?

Brazil
08-15-2020, 04:51 PM
Raptors for obvious reasons as any real spurs fans should

Dejounte
08-15-2020, 04:58 PM
Unpopular opinion:

He controlled his own destiny alright... By fucking breaking his contract by doing all the possible shady ass shit you can do to do it. Absolutely nothing like how LeBron handled it. Funny how Kawhi just manipulated the media to forget his actions throughout all that drama.

4lifecowboy
08-15-2020, 05:35 PM
Dame Lillard...

Manu-of-steel
08-15-2020, 08:53 PM
Raptors. I want Anunoby on spurs if thats possible

kht
08-15-2020, 10:20 PM
Anyone but the LA teams...

spurs10
08-15-2020, 11:20 PM
Anyone who stops Nephew. Yeah in the end same here. Love to see the Blazers do well, but also I'm concerned about who would best beat Scumbag. I've been rooting for the Bucks, however Dex is right about the head butting...not a good look.

R. DeMurre
08-15-2020, 11:26 PM
Milwaukee... I like the way they've built their team, and it'd be cool if George Hill got a ring. They'd also be the 4th different championship team in 5 years, which would be nice for a league that two years ago many said had no parity.

Nivek_ogre
08-15-2020, 11:54 PM
Raptors, Blazers, Bucks, Mavericks, Nuggets in that order

alpha_HaZE
08-16-2020, 02:36 AM
Currently am glad to watch the playoffs and enjoy seeing b-ball :)

I would like to root for the Nuggets, I love the way they play, but not after they played Jokic against us and rested him in the 4th against the Blazers! That sucked. I know it was mostly because of the refs not allowing Jakob anywhere near him and then they let Nurk beat him up. So it understandable, but still, Mike Malone should have done us a solid. They had nothing to win or lose.

My main team on the west right now is Dallas because of Luca, and then Kawhi and the Clippers.

Also, I will be rooting for OKC against the Rockets, because why not, it would be so much fun to see them lose but I doubt it.

Lastly, as much as I want to root against the Lakers, I can't because of Danny Green.

On the east, it is Bucks all the way.

LakerHater
08-16-2020, 03:15 AM
for these playoffs, Ima go Bucks!!

Anyone but the LA teams!

ZeusWillJudge
08-16-2020, 08:09 AM
Raptors for obvious reasons as any real spurs fans should

:tu Brazil sees through the haze. Love to hear them try to explain how they got #2 without the Autist.

BackHome
08-16-2020, 08:51 AM
Any team that is playing against the Flakers.

MVPCues
08-16-2020, 09:03 AM
1. Dallas. I don't hate them and that would mean they sent nephew packing in the first round.
2. Toronto. Obvious repeat in your face reasons.
3. Bucks. Coach...
4. Anyone in the East.

Mugen
08-16-2020, 09:10 AM

Texas_Ranger
08-16-2020, 09:30 AM

Genovaswitness
08-16-2020, 09:41 AM
kawhi :toast

tmtcsc
08-16-2020, 09:58 AM
Dallas - It has everything to do with Luka. Love to see that kid play.

2. Denver - I like Jokic's game.
3. Toronto - Win without Nephew & spoil his legacy in some way.
4. Bucks - Bud
5. Anyone but Lebron - Can't stand him or unibrow
6. Anyone but Newphew - Obvious reasons. Great player though & love to see him play but yeah...he dicked-over this city something harsh and set it back a few years.

pookenstein
08-16-2020, 10:44 AM
Celtics, but that's not happening. So as for the teams who I think have a legit chance to win it all I'm going with:
1. Raps
2. Bucks
3. Denver
4. Clippers

I fucking hate the Lakers and the Rockets, so I'd live with Kawhi winning one more.

Dex
08-16-2020, 10:50 AM
Celtics, but that's not happening. So as for the teams who I think have a legit chance to win it all I'm going with:
1. Raps
2. Bucks
3. Denver
4. Clippers

I fucking hate the Lakers and the Rockets, so I'd live with Kawhi winning one more.

I just can't cheer for Nephew.

Yes, the damage has been done and life goes on...but a major part of the reason we are in our current position is PATFO tried to build around Kawhi, and he fucked us over. We are still recovering and trying to rebuild a team that was made for him.

Giving away Green was really the kick in the balls...but that just shows that the Spurs had no leverage in that trade.

I don't like to dwell on the past...but I sure as hell won't be rooting for him either.

hater
08-16-2020, 11:05 AM
Team Covid tbqh

MultiTroll
08-16-2020, 12:06 PM
I just can't cheer for Nephew.

Yes, the damage has been done and life goes on...but a major part of the reason we are in our current position is PATFO tried to build around Kawhi, and he fucked us over. We are still recovering and trying to rebuild a team that was made for him.
What MVP candidate wouldn't want to be surrounded by 50 Mills and 48 Pao Gasol? And defer shot's to a pouting Muh Touches.

MultiTroll
08-16-2020, 12:12 PM
Clipps. I still have fond memories of Pat Bev getting up in Steffi Currys face when the MSM was hyping the Warriors. Kwa for a record setting 3 legit Championships with 3 teams -none of them coatailing- would be nice too.

Raptors. Excellent job they have done.

Other then that no one i really hate this year like previous Kome ABC/Disney Productions, Warriors.

LeBron I would be okay with but not this years Flamers with Anthony Davis, Kuzma.

DMC
08-16-2020, 12:46 PM
I don't care who wins. Illegitimate season should have been aborted.

lefty
08-16-2020, 12:55 PM
Raptors (go Canada) and Clippers (go Kawhi!)

I also like Denver but only because Jokic is a joy to watch

lefty
08-16-2020, 12:59 PM
:tu Brazil sees through the haze. Love to hear them try to explain how they got #2 without the Autist.

because other players improved this season?

Kawhi was not the only reason they won the title, it’s a team sport, but they needed his clutch plays

Bitter Sperm fans have selective memory SMH

TD 21
08-16-2020, 03:20 PM
I don't have one, but I'd be fine with the Bucks or Lakers winning. Not that they really have a chance, but I could even stand the Celtics or Rockets. Anyone but the Clippers or Raptors, which will probably be the Finals.

Clippers go without saying. Raptors for their overt arrogance/luck/shtick.

Dallas - It has everything to do with Luka. Love to see that kid play.

2. Denver - I like Jokic's game.
3. Toronto - Win without Nephew & spoil his legacy in some way.
4. Bucks - Bud
5. Anyone but Lebron - Can't stand him or unibrow
6. Anyone but Newphew - Obvious reasons. Great player though & love to see him play but yeah...he dicked-over this city something harsh and set it back a few years.

That's not happening. He's got the media in his back pocket as much as the Raptors do.

Brazil
08-17-2020, 08:25 AM

let's pray the bb gods tbh...

lefty
08-17-2020, 08:35 AM
let's pray the bb gods tbh...
:lol the bb Gods ignored you last season

ZeusWillJudge
08-17-2020, 09:16 AM

I know the bb gods personally. They said nothing could have helped the Warriors after all those injuries. And they said to tell you you're a dick. :lol

Brazil
08-17-2020, 09:20 AM

My TeamSan Antonio Spurs

:lol

horseshue
08-17-2020, 09:21 AM
No one has mentioned Nets, i like that team without durant and flat earther. Too bad, they are playing Raptors, my second favorite team from the east.

lefty
08-17-2020, 09:28 AM
My TeamSan Antonio Spurs

:lol
Or maybe I'm not a biased and bitter homer

:lol son I was Spurs fan before you were born, before the titles

Dex
08-17-2020, 09:41 AM
No one has mentioned Nets, i like that team without durant and flat earther. Too bad, they are playing Raptors, my second favorite team from the east.

Nets will be fun to watch next year (mostly to watch Durant and Kyrie implode or try to kill each other)...but they have no chance even in the East this year.

Spursfanfromafar
08-17-2020, 09:55 AM
The Bubble has been host to some of the best non-postseason basketball that I have watched in a long time. The games are surprisingly competitive, the rookies especially played without fear and professionalism was at a high.

I would root, of course for the man who wants some "respect put on his name" who was the Bubble Seeding games MVP. Dude represents the very opposite of the gang-me-up-with the winning combination mindset. The Blazers dont have a wing to stop LeBron and might crash out in the first round, but Terry Stotts is a likeable coach, Lillard is all Chutzpah and McCollum and Nurkic are good players to watch.

If the Blazers dont last beyond the first round, I would root for Coach Bud and the Greek Freak.

Third place for me goes to the Nuggets. Jokic is such a pleasure to watch. The smartest big man on the planet who plays the game at his own pace. Reminds me of Duncan with Diaw's passing abilities on offense.

lefty
08-17-2020, 09:59 AM
Third place for me goes to the Nuggets. Jokic is such a pleasure to watch. The smartest big man on the planet who plays the game at his own pace. Reminds me of Duncan with Diaw's passing abilities on offense.
Jokic is a joy to watch
Diaw was a great passer, but Jokic reminds me more of Bird in term of passing abilities, it's uncanny tbh

mo7888
08-17-2020, 10:15 AM
I'm for Milwaukee and anyone playing the Lakers..

Brazil
08-17-2020, 11:05 AM
Or maybe I'm not a biased and bitter homer

:lol son I was Spurs fan before you were born, before the titles

or maybe you never were a Spurs fan to begin with.. it's anyway odd to root for a team like Real Madrid and the Spurs.. they are at the opposite of the spectrum in terms of everything. A better team for you would be the Lakers.

also regarding my age it seems you are way off :lol

TimDunkem
08-17-2020, 11:06 AM
Anyone but LAL or Portland. Nothing against Portland, but I'm bitter watching the media and NBA fans suck off Dame and the team every year just for them to find new ways to choke and be a disappointment. Enough already. I'd rather have seen the Suns in there, who would lose, but at least bring a new flavor to the playoffs. I'd much rather watch that than watch the same C.J. and Dame show that always seems to anti-climatically end in the first or second round (or they chuck their way to the WCF where they inevitably disappoint).

Seen that show for 7 years now, and I'm quite tired of it, tbh.

lefty
08-17-2020, 11:45 AM
or maybe you never were a Spurs fan to begin with.. it's anyway odd to root for a team like Real Madrid and the Spurs.. they are at the opposite of the spectrum in terms of everything. A better team for you would be the Lakers.

also regarding my age it seems you are way off :lol

Wht the fuck is that logic ? :lmao

Brazil
08-17-2020, 11:52 AM
Wht the fuck is that logic ? :lmao

it's a better logic than saying you root for a team when you spend your time shiting on it.. :lol unbiased :lol not bitter :lol sperm

Dex
08-17-2020, 11:53 AM
Anyone but LAL or Portland. Nothing against Portland, but I'm bitter watching the media and NBA fans suck off Dame and the team every year just for them to find new ways to choke and be a disappointment. Enough already. I'd rather have seen the Suns in there, who would lose, but at least bring a new flavor to the playoffs. I'd much rather watch that than watch the same C.J. and Dame show that always seems to anti-climatically end in the first or second round (or they chuck their way to the WCF where they inevitably dissapoint).

To be fair, Portland has had some bad luck with injuries the last few years. This time...they are pretty much fully healthy so they don't have that excuse.

I still think they are a long-shot to win, but between MEM, NOP, SAC, PHX, and even SAS....I think they could do the most damage if they stay hot.

I wanted the Spurs to make the playoffs to keep the streak alive, but it would have been another frustrating first round exit.

TimDunkem
08-17-2020, 11:58 AM
To be fair, Portland has had some bad luck with injuries the last few years. This time...they are pretty much fully healthy so they don't have that excuse.

I still think they are a long-shot to win, but between MEM, NOP, SAC, PHX, and even SAS....I think they could do the most damage if they stay hot.

I wanted the Spurs to make the playoffs to keep the streak alive, but it would have been another frustrating first round exit.
That's fair, but they'll need Dame and C.J. to be on every single game. I just don't see it happening. The core is rotten to begin with, tbh.

TD 21
08-17-2020, 12:04 PM
The Trail Blazers are not "pretty much fully healthy". They have no credible 3 and D wings without Ariza and Hood, McCollum is playing through a back injury, Collins just got an ankle injury and they had to blow their load and are running on fumes just to get to this point.

Anyone but LAL or Portland. Nothing against Portland, but I'm bitter watching the media and NBA fans suck off Dame and the team every year just for them to find new ways to choke and be a disappointment. Enough already. I'd rather have seen the Suns in there, who would lose, but at least bring a new flavor to the playoffs. I'd much rather watch that than watch the same C.J. and Dame show that always seems to anti-climatically end in the first or second round (or they chuck their way to the WCF where they inevitably disappoint).

I don't dislike them, but I somewhat agree. I found myself going for the Grizzlies just because of the media cheerleading for the Trail Blazers.

I've talked about it plenty, but the media coverage in this league has become mostly disgraceful. Filled with agenda and bias and short on professionalism.

lefty
08-17-2020, 12:16 PM
it's a better logic than saying you root for a team when you spend your time shiting on it.. :lol unbiased :lol not bitter :lol sperm
Dude you are a Bordeaux fan

I don't see how the Girondins are similar to the Spurs, sorry :lol

Brazil
08-17-2020, 12:29 PM
Dude you are a Bordeaux fan

I don't see how the Girondins are similar to the Spurs, sorry :lol

they are not similar but they have more in common than Real Madrid... tight budget, small market, develop players...

Arcadian
08-17-2020, 12:33 PM
Mavs because I lived in Dallas for 7 years.

exstatic
08-17-2020, 12:46 PM
Hope the Blazers show well, so that maybe their FO thinks they're one good big man away from contending...

lefty
08-17-2020, 12:50 PM
they are not similar but they have more in common than Real Madrid... tight budget, small market, develop players...
Who are the players the Spurs developed tbh

crc21209
08-17-2020, 12:52 PM
My East team has always been the Celtics, but I wouldnt mind seeing Coach Bud and the Bucks take it. Hell...even the Raptors just to prove that Kawhi wasnt the only reason that they won.

The West....Anybody but the Lakers, Rockets or Clippers :lol

Brazil
08-17-2020, 01:10 PM
Who are the players the Spurs developed tbh

u kidding right ? :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-17-2020, 02:52 PM
Raptors of course.

Bucks second.

Really no one else.

lefty
08-17-2020, 04:06 PM
u kidding right ? :lol

who is that dude

Sugus
08-17-2020, 05:00 PM
who is that dude

SpursTalk Pathology: Whoever succeeds under the Spurs, did so in his own right and wasn't developed by the team; whoever fails under the Spurs, was doomed, miscoached and mismanaged by the team.

lefty
08-17-2020, 05:18 PM
SpursTalk Pathology: Whoever succeeds under the Spurs, did so in his own right and wasn't developed by the team; whoever fails under the Spurs, was doomed, miscoached and mismanaged by the team.

Excellent pathology tbh

Dex
08-17-2020, 06:09 PM
who is that dude

You are hitting troll levels here, lefty. Stop fucking around.

Let's forget about the obvious here (Parker, Manu, Kawhi....all drafted 15th or later and will end up being Hall of Famers).

We'll just go back the last 10 years or so....you've got Ian Mahinmi, Gary Neal, Garrett Temple, Cory Joseph, JaMychal Green, Aron Baynes, Jonathan Simmons, Davis Bertans, Boban, etc etc.

Not to mention the current cases of Murray, White, Walker, and maybe Johnson who should go on to have productive NBA careers (even without the Spurs).

Sure, there were some misses in the draft and they weren't all stars, but that's what happens when you are drafting 25th-30th in the first round for 20 consecutive years.

Still, the Spurs did their best to pluck those diamonds from the rough of the deep draft (or even D-League) and made them NBA players.

You can be pissed off about our current situation, but stop acting like the past never happened.

Dejounte
08-17-2020, 08:45 PM
Damn Doncic is easy to like. His game is so fun to watch

ace3g
08-17-2020, 09:00 PM
The @dallasmavs (https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/) are on a 48-18 run...

7 Mavericks (https://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/DAL/dallas-mavericks/) 0-0

-
-

2 Clippers (https://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/LAC/los-angeles-clippers/) 0-0

-
-

lefty
08-18-2020, 06:47 AM
You are hitting troll levels here, lefty. Stop fucking around.

Let's forget about the obvious here (Parker, Manu, Kawhi....all drafted 15th or later and will end up being Hall of Famers).

We'll just go back the last 10 years or so....you've got Ian Mahinmi, Gary Neal, Garrett Temple, Cory Joseph, JaMychal Green, Aron Baynes, Jonathan Simmons, Davis Bertans, Boban, etc etc.

Not to mention the current cases of Murray, White, Walker, and maybe Johnson who should go on to have productive NBA careers (even without the Spurs).

Sure, there were some misses in the draft and they weren't all stars, but that's what happens when you are drafting 25th-30th in the first round for 20 consecutive years.

Still, the Spurs did their best to pluck those diamonds from the rough of the deep draft (or even D-League) and made them NBA players.

You can be pissed off about our current situation, but stop acting like the past never happened.

Manu and Kawhi would have been stars in any team, Spurs didn’t develop them :lol

ace3g
08-18-2020, 01:29 PM
5:29 - 2nd

TNT
T

ORL

MIL

Robz4000
08-18-2020, 01:42 PM
Manu and Kawhi would have been stars in any team, Spurs didn’t develop them :lol

Nephew would've been Shawn Marion on any other team tbh. Instead he's Kirby with better efficiency.

ace3g
08-18-2020, 02:31 PM
End of 3rd

TNT
T

ORL

MIL

BillMc
08-18-2020, 03:06 PM
What is wrong with the Bucs?

Dex
08-18-2020, 03:08 PM
:lol Bucks

Got beat by the Mickey Mouses

lefty
08-18-2020, 03:08 PM
What is wrong with the Bucs?
Coach Bud is shit

ace3g
08-18-2020, 03:10 PM
25.4 - 4th

TNT
T

ORL

MIL

Dex
08-18-2020, 03:11 PM
Giannis with another physical foul down 13 with 25 seconds left after he missed a free throw.

Not quite the nice guy he makes himself out to be...

ace3g
08-18-2020, 03:13 PM
Magic was without players below plus Isaac

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1358290326/Josh_Robbins_mugshot_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/JoshuaBRobbins) Josh Robbins (https://twitter.com/JoshuaBRobbins) (https://twitter.com/JoshuaBRobbins)Joshua (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28205)BRobbins

Aaron Gordon (strained left hamstring) and Michael Carter-Williams (strained left foot tendon) are OUT for today's playoff game against the Bucks, Magic officials said.
10:43am · 18 Aug 2020 (https://twitter.com/JoshuaBRobbins/status/1295748135017480193) · Twitter Web App

(https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels) https://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/orl.png&h=100&w=100 Magic

Starters
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

G. Clark (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3132042/gary-clark) PF
4-12
4-12
3-3

J. Ennis III (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2579321/james-ennis-iii) SF
3-5
2-3
3-3
+12

N. Vucevic (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/6478/nikola-vucevic) C
15-24
5-8
0-0
+14

M. Fultz (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/4066636/markelle-fultz) PG
6-11
1-4
2-2
+1

E. Fournier (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/6588/evan-fournier) SG
3-8
3-7
0-0
+9

Bench
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

K. Birch (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2578240/khem-birch) PF
1-2
0-0
2-2
+5

W. Iwundu (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3074797/wes-iwundu) SF
2-3
0-0
0-1
+3

D.J. Augustin (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3415/dj-augustin) PG
3-11
1-4
4-4
+4

T. Ross (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/6619/terrence-ross) SG
7-13
0-3
4-4
+19

V. Law (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3136746/vic-law) F
Has not entered game

B. Johnson (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3059280/bj-johnson) SF
Has not entered game

M. Frazier Jr. (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3913546/melvin-frazier-jr) SG
Has not entered game

TEAM

44-89
16-41
18-19

49.4%
39.0%
94.4%

(https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)Final

TNT
T

ORL

MIL

ace3g
08-18-2020, 08:42 PM
2:33 - 1st

TNT
T

POR

LAL

timtonymanu
08-18-2020, 10:04 PM
Giannis with another physical foul down 13 with 25 seconds left after he missed a free throw.

Not quite the nice guy he makes himself out to be...

I honestly see him leaving Milwaukee if they fail to ring. All these star players are the same divas.

ace3g
08-18-2020, 10:38 PM
Not a good start to the 4th for the Blazers.

8:02 - 4th

TNT
T

POR

LAL

ace3g
08-18-2020, 10:54 PM
Blazers up 1-0 in series.

Final

TNT
T

POR

LAL

Degoat
08-18-2020, 10:56 PM
Damnnn Portland 1-0!! Fck them Lakers lmao

spurraider21
08-18-2020, 10:59 PM
Blazers

Dex
08-18-2020, 11:00 PM
FTL is still on the menu, boys

Degoat
08-18-2020, 11:06 PM
It’s funny I have a friend whos a lakers fan and they talk shit about AD like SpursTalk talks bad about Demar lol

DAF86
08-18-2020, 11:08 PM
Blazers up 1-0 in series.

Final

TNT
T

POR

LAL

Scary thing for the Lakers is that the Blazers didn't even put up one of those crazy games they are used to have from the 3pt line.

Barfunk
08-18-2020, 11:30 PM
Yeah, pretty much any team but the Lakers and Clippers (Or any of the douchebag markets that ESPN is holding in their load for). I'll root for Houston since since I've got some family out there. Dame seems like a real dude, so I wouldn't be too upset if the Blazers chip. Also wouldn't mind if Utah or Dallas rings.

DAF86
08-18-2020, 11:56 PM
Ranked from "least I want to win" to "I think this team is the one that would bother me the least":

1-Lakers
2-Rockets
3-Clippers
4-Mavs (preempitve measure. Something tells me we will be hating on the Mavs for quite a bit)
5-Blazers
6-Nuggets
7-Jazz
8-Thunder

Neither team from the East would really bother me. It would be funny if the Raptors repeat though.

weeks
08-19-2020, 12:08 AM
wouldnt mind seeing the guests finally ring tbh.
dame is playing lights out, hard to see this carrying through for an entire post-season run

Robz4000
08-19-2020, 12:40 AM
If the Guests somehow ring that'll end any discussion about LMA going back to Portland. Not sure how I'd feel about that.

Manong Ginobili
08-19-2020, 05:10 AM
Easy money with the guests

CGD
08-19-2020, 06:53 AM
Raps/Bucks

BackHome
08-19-2020, 08:07 AM
Haha Flakers lost to Portland poetic justice. :king

Seventyniner
08-19-2020, 09:05 AM
It has been 3015 days since the Lakers' last playoff win on May 18, 2012. Props to the Blazers for extending that at least another couple of days.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=5&d1=18&y1=2012&m2=8&d2=19&y2=2020

RC_Drunkford
08-19-2020, 10:58 AM
welcome to the West LeBum :lol

BillMc
08-19-2020, 11:59 AM
Between Nephew and Morris I'll take anyone (even Lakers) over the Clippers. I mean they've got not 1 but 2 guys who screwed over the Spurs.

Dex
08-19-2020, 12:20 PM
Between Nephew and Morris I'll take anyone (even Lakers) over the Clippers. I mean they've got not 1 but 2 guys who screwed over the Spurs.

Agreed...I don't know how anyone around here who seriously calls themselves a Spurs fan can cheer for that team.

Even Paul George is a snake who abandoned OKC so he could go buddy up with Kawhi, and Patrick Beverly has always been asshole who thinks he is more talented than he really is. Suddenly he likes to talk a lot of shit now that he has Kawhi and PG backing him up.

Dex
08-19-2020, 05:05 PM
Nuggets looking like crap...down 31 in the 4th.

They were lucky to steal Game 1 after Mitchell dropped 57 on them.

Fool's gold? (pun intended)

Dejounte
08-19-2020, 10:58 PM
Agreed...I don't know how anyone around here who seriously calls themselves a Spurs fan can cheer for that team.

Even Paul George is a snake who abandoned OKC so he could go buddy up with Kawhi, and Patrick Beverly has always been asshole who thinks he is more talented than he really is. Suddenly he likes to talk a lot of shit now that he has Kawhi and PG backing him up.

Dont forget that asshole Marcus Morris

JohnnyMax
08-20-2020, 05:59 AM
Anybody but nephew, lebron and jimmy butler (he's another franchise wrecking cancer, see wolves and 76ers)

dg7md
08-20-2020, 06:24 AM
Utah Jazz, I love watching Donovan Mitchell ball and I'd like to see Gobert redeem himself for being the one that helped steer us into this mess. :lol

BillMc
08-20-2020, 03:53 PM
How is a player named Duncan Robinson not a Spur?

BatManu20
08-20-2020, 04:02 PM
1. Celtics

2. Anybody but the Lakers or Clippers

SAGirl
08-20-2020, 04:20 PM
I have been watching the mavs series. Luka Doncic... love him.

Seventyniner
08-20-2020, 04:28 PM
How is a player named Duncan Robinson not a Spur?

He should have picked jersey #71.

BillMc
08-20-2020, 04:33 PM
He should have picked jersey #71.

Ha ha. Great. :flag:

timtonymanu
08-20-2020, 06:44 PM
If the Guests somehow ring that'll end any discussion about LMA going back to Portland. Not sure how I'd feel about that.

How embarrassing that would be after we gave tlong shit for LMA leaving the Guests back in 2015.

lefty20
08-20-2020, 07:21 PM
It's a three way tie between Bucks, Blazers & Mavs. They are the only teams I'll be actively rooting for. Lakers and Clippers are the only teams I'll be actively rooting against. And I honestly dgaf about any other team.

Robz4000
08-20-2020, 07:21 PM

Fuck the Lakers forever.

ace3g
08-20-2020, 10:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1294004279804657664/DWEVLvRl_normal.jpg

Chris Mannix @SIChrisMannix

(https://twitter.com/SIChrisMannix) 38s (https://twitter.com/SIChrisMannix/status/1296644151086383104)
Damian Lillard has a dislocated left index finger, per Blazers. X-rays were negative.

6:40 - 4th

ESPN
T

POR

LAL

Dex
08-20-2020, 10:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1294004279804657664/DWEVLvRl_normal.jpg

Chris Mannix @SIChrisMannix

(https://twitter.com/SIChrisMannix) 38s (https://twitter.com/SIChrisMannix/status/1296644151086383104)
Damian Lillard has a dislocated left index finger, per Blazers. X-rays were negative.

6:40 - 4th

ESPN
T

POR

LAL

Eff.

ace3g
08-21-2020, 04:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1264902234703265794/lC3YnIYF_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/wojespn) Adrian Wojnarowski (https://twitter.com/wojespn) (https://twitter.com/wojespn) @wojespn (https://twitter.com/wojespn)

Portland’s Zach Collins will require season-ending ankle surgery, sources tell ESPN.
4:16pm · 21 Aug 2020 (https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1296919024492777477) · Twitter for iPhone (https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)

Dex
08-21-2020, 04:26 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1264902234703265794/lC3YnIYF_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/wojespn) Adrian Wojnarowski (https://twitter.com/wojespn) (https://twitter.com/wojespn) @wojespn (https://twitter.com/wojespn)

Portland’s Zach Collins will require season-ending ankle surgery, sources tell ESPN.
4:16pm · 21 Aug 2020 (https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1296919024492777477) · Twitter for iPhone (https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)

Both Collins and Nurkic have dealt with a lot of injuries, especially in the playoffs.

Perhaps they would be interested in, I don't know....a LaMarcus Aldridge?

ace3g
08-21-2020, 04:53 PM
Jazz looking to take a 2-1 lead.

1:43 - 3rd

TNT
T

DEN

UTAH

BillMc
08-21-2020, 04:58 PM
Denver's coach looks beaten

MultiTroll
08-21-2020, 05:00 PM
Like the Clips and Mavs so this one is difficult.

Clips need to get Pat Bev back in. His attitude and play does lots of stuff that may not show up in the stat sheet. To think the Spurs could have had him for his reasonable salary. Mistake.

BillMc
08-21-2020, 05:05 PM
Any first round series going 7?

SuperCam
08-21-2020, 05:06 PM
who knew austin spur coach would be superior to Poop :lol

ace3g
08-21-2020, 05:30 PM
Final

TNT
T

DEN

UTAH

BillMc
08-21-2020, 05:32 PM
Always think Gobert should have been a Spur. One little pick too late. Grr....

ace3g
08-21-2020, 08:21 PM
Boston up 3-0

Final

T

BOS

PHI

ace3g
08-21-2020, 08:40 PM
Game 3 between Clips/Mavs getting chippy. Benches are going to clear at some point in this series.

ace3g
08-21-2020, 10:03 PM
Luka turns his ankle in 3rd

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1297006045252816896

2:16 - 3rd

TNT
T

LAC

DAL

200 miles
08-21-2020, 10:48 PM

If you don't know how by now, then you'll never know how.

daslicer
08-21-2020, 10:59 PM

To be fair Beverly has always talked a lot of shit even when he didn't play on stacked teams. I do agree he is a POS.

daslicer
08-21-2020, 11:00 PM
Game 3 between Clips/Mavs getting chippy. Benches are going to clear at some point in this series.

That's never going to happen. A lot of these guys don't really want to fight they are all actors.

99 Problems
08-22-2020, 03:42 AM
Nice win by Uncle, Whi & Clips today tbh.

ace3g
08-22-2020, 08:18 PM
The irony of this play, lol

Newton's Fourth Law of MotionFor every flop, there is an equal and opposite flop.

https://twitter.com/BR___WNBA/status/1297340331541901312

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWekFk3W0A

ace3g
08-22-2020, 11:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgEy1YBWAAYV11A?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1187848853493387264/pzWV5Gli_normal.jpg
Melissa Rohlin melissarohlin
(https://twitter.com/melissarohlin) 7m (https://twitter.com/melissarohlin/status/1297384723308666882)
LeBron James on Tim Duncan: "He lived in the postseason. That was his address."

spurs10
08-22-2020, 11:37 PM
I'm just rooting for whoever can beat the Strippers. Luka's sprain probably seals the Mavs fate, but anything can happen. First they need to suspend Harrell.

Dex
08-23-2020, 09:19 AM
The irony of this play, lol

Newton's Fourth Law of MotionFor every flop, there is an equal and opposite flop.

https://twitter.com/BR___WNBA/status/1297340331541901312

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWekFk3W0A

When a stoppable force meets a moveable object. :lol

Also, I love SemiPro so much....

CORN DOGS, JACKIE!

KobesAchilles
08-23-2020, 12:01 PM
I think Boston is my second team. I really love their culture and the way they play. I literally can't cheer for any of the contenders in the West. Fuck the Lakers and the Clips and Rockets. I'm also not too keen about the Mavs even though I like Luka but Cuban and the 06' series still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Denver sucks, your best player just can't be Jokic and you expect to contend, he isn't good enough defensively. And the Jazz will really miss Bojan when they face the Clips.

BillMc
08-23-2020, 12:04 PM
I'm just rooting for whoever can beat the Strippers. Luka's sprain probably seals the Mavs fate, but anything can happen. First they need to suspend Harrell.

I want the Lepers to lose so bad, I'd even prefer the Lakers (though they'd be my second to last choice(

ace3g
08-23-2020, 02:35 PM
Sweep is almost complete

1:41 - 4th

ABC
T

BOS

PHI

ace3g
08-23-2020, 03:29 PM

Boston beats Philadelphia in Game 4 to sweep the first-round series, and changes are coming for the Sixers. Brett Brown is without internal momentum to return for his eighth season as coach, and a final decision could come soon, sources tell ESPN.

2:47pm · 23 Aug 2020 (https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1297621418289528835) · Twitter Web App (https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)

ace3g
08-23-2020, 05:36 PM
Luka just hit step back 3 for Game winning OT shot.

0.0 - OT

ABC
OT
T

LAC

DAL

Spurs oman
08-23-2020, 05:38 PM
Got love luka ..super performance. Will be rooting for the kid and boban
Shame he has almost no help

Dejounte
08-23-2020, 05:42 PM
Damn Luka is so fun to watch

Dex
08-23-2020, 05:43 PM
:lol Fuck the Clippers. :lol

"Playoff P" is now 10-47 from the field and 4-25 from three in this series. :lmao

Dejounte
08-23-2020, 05:44 PM
https://twitter.com/manuginobili/status/1297665439439491072?s=19

Mal
08-23-2020, 05:44 PM
I am in platonic love with Luka Doncic

ace3g
08-23-2020, 05:50 PM
Still terrible defense on the step back or any jumper for that matter.

Do @NBA (https://twitter.com/NBA/) players realize guarding like this doesn't effect your lateral movement....

Plus the shooter will always have the reaction time advantage, if your hands are already up, it takes that part out of the equation on the close out.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgI8TL8U4AAlX_C?format=jpg&name=large

BillMc
08-23-2020, 06:12 PM
Not sure Nephew chose the right running mate in PG

Dejounte
08-23-2020, 06:17 PM
Not sure Nephew chose the right running mate in PG

Kawharma finally catching up to Kawhi?

spurspl
08-23-2020, 06:18 PM
luka <3 (not samanic)

mavs my favs

BillMc
08-23-2020, 06:22 PM
Kawharma finally catching up to Kawhi?

I hope so my friend.

ginobilized
08-23-2020, 06:43 PM
Gotta love how Luka plays, hard to believe he is only 21.
Carlisle can coach. Not sure the Clippers have the right mix, maybe they just haven’t gelled.
A 1st round upset would make this season worthwhile for me.
Go Mavs!

ace3g
08-23-2020, 06:50 PM
Raptors going for the sweep tonight.

1:57 - 2nd

TNT
T

TOR

BKN

daslicer
08-23-2020, 06:52 PM
Gotta love how Luka plays, hard to believe he is only 21.
Carlisle can coach. Not sure the Clippers have the right mix, maybe they just haven’t gelled.
A 1st round upset would make this season worthwhile for me.
Go Mavs!

I enjoy watching Luka play. Right now for me he is the most exciting player in the league to watch. If the Spurs ever become relevant again then I will probably end up hating him since he would be a huge rival.

ace3g
08-23-2020, 07:34 PM
2:24 - 3rd

TNT
T

TOR

BKN

https://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/tor.png&h=100&w=100 Raptors

Starters
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

P. Siakam (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3149673/pascal-siakam) PF
8-19
0-6
1-2
+18

O. Anunoby (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3934719/og-anunoby) SF
3-7
1-3
3-4
+14

M. Gasol (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3206/marc-gasol) C
3-4
1-2
2-3
+9

K. Lowry (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3012/kyle-lowry) PG
1-3
0-2
0-0
+5

F. VanVleet (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2991230/fred-vanvleet) SG
2-5
2-3
3-4
+13

Bench
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

S. Ibaka (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3439/serge-ibaka) C
10-11
1-1
0-0
+9

N. Powell (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2595516/norman-powell) SG
9-13
5-8
6-6
+23

M. Thomas (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3059311/matt-thomas) SG
1-1
0-0
0-0
+7

T. Davis (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3919454/terence-davis) SG
2-4
1-2
0-0
+7

C. Boucher (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3948153/chris-boucher) PF
Has not entered game

P. Watson (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3058030/paul-watson) SF
Has not entered game

R. Hollis-Jefferson (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3064291/rondae-hollis-jefferson) SF
Has not entered game

S. Johnson (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3134881/stanley-johnson) SF
Has not entered game

TEAM

39-67
11-27
15-19

58.2%
40.7%
78.9%

BillMc
08-23-2020, 07:50 PM
2:24 - 3rd

TNT
T

TOR

BKN

https://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/tor.png&h=100&w=100 Raptors

Starters
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

P. Siakam (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3149673/pascal-siakam) PF
8-19
0-6
1-2
+18

O. Anunoby (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3934719/og-anunoby) SF
3-7
1-3
3-4
+14

M. Gasol (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3206/marc-gasol) C
3-4
1-2
2-3
+9

K. Lowry (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3012/kyle-lowry) PG
1-3
0-2
0-0
+5

F. VanVleet (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2991230/fred-vanvleet) SG
2-5
2-3
3-4
+13

Bench
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

S. Ibaka (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3439/serge-ibaka) C
10-11
1-1
0-0
+9

N. Powell (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2595516/norman-powell) SG
9-13
5-8
6-6
+23

M. Thomas (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3059311/matt-thomas) SG
1-1
0-0
0-0
+7

T. Davis (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3919454/terence-davis) SG
2-4
1-2
0-0
+7

C. Boucher (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3948153/chris-boucher) PF
Has not entered game

P. Watson (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3058030/paul-watson) SF
Has not entered game

R. Hollis-Jefferson (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3064291/rondae-hollis-jefferson) SF
Has not entered game

S. Johnson (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3134881/stanley-johnson) SF
Has not entered game

TEAM

39-67
11-27
15-19

58.2%
40.7%
78.9%

Cheers for doing all these game updates today and other days, Ace!:toast

SpurPadre
08-23-2020, 08:16 PM
https://twitter.com/manuginobili/status/1297665439439491072?s=19

Good to see Manu enjoying Load Management losing.

ace3g
08-23-2020, 08:42 PM
Raptors accomplished some records tonight.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1246153040685481986/dbMSkWew_normal.jpg
ClutchPoints ClutchPointsApp
(https://twitter.com/ClutchPointsApp) 26m (https://twitter.com/ClutchPointsApp/status/1297703792574693379)
The Toronto Raptors are the first team to score 150 points in a non-OT playoff game since the Boston Celtics way back in 1990.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1193252661841281024/yoRRq3T0_normal.jpg
NBA on TNT @NBAonTNT
(https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT) 26m (https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/1297703869196238853)
Toronto takes down Brooklyn to secure their first-ever postseason sweep

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/747495844157472769/Np_LXZ_x_normal.jpg
ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo
(https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo) 17m (https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1297706281822834688)
FROM ELIAS: The @Raptors (https://twitter.com/Raptors/) are the first team with 100 bench points in a regular season or playoff game since starters were first tracked in 1970-71.

https://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/tor.png&h=100&w=100Raptors

Starters
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

P. Siakam (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3149673/pascal-siakam)PF
9-22
1-7
1-2
+26

O. Anunoby (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3934719/og-anunoby)SF
3-7
1-3
3-4
+14

M. Gasol (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3206/marc-gasol)C
3-4
1-2
2-3
+9

K. Lowry (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3012/kyle-lowry)PG
1-3
0-2
0-0
+5

F. VanVleet (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2991230/fred-vanvleet)SG
2-5
2-3
3-4
+21

Bench
MIN
FG
3PT
FT
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
PF
+/-
PTS

C. Boucher (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3948153/chris-boucher)PF
1-3
1-2
0-0
+2

P. Watson (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3058030/paul-watson)SF
1-1
0-0
0-0
+2

R. Hollis-Jefferson (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3064291/rondae-hollis-jefferson)SF
2-5
0-1
0-2

S. Johnson (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3134881/stanley-johnson)SF
3-7
2-4
1-1

S. Ibaka (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3439/serge-ibaka)C
12-14
3-3
0-0
+14

N. Powell (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2595516/norman-powell)SG
9-14
5-9
6-6
+31

M. Thomas (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3059311/matt-thomas)SG
5-6
2-3
0-0
+6

T. Davis (https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3919454/terence-davis)SG
5-10
4-8
0-0
+12

TEAM

56-101
22-47
16-22

55.4%
46.8%
72.7%

Degoat
08-23-2020, 08:47 PM
:lol Fuck the Clippers. :lol

"Playoff P" is now 10-47 from the field and 4-25 from three in this series. :lmao

man Playoff P is so GD OVERATED lol idk how people think he’s good.

ace3g
08-23-2020, 08:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgJnvCqUEAAo7jZ?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1055508609474482176/CXMbdyYX_normal.jpg Keith Smith (https://twitter.com/KeithSmithNBA) @KeithSmithNBA (https://twitter.com/KeithSmithNBA)

Celtics vs Raptors Game 1 is Thursday, 8/27. Full Schedule:
Game 1 – Thursday August 27
Game 2 – Saturday August 29
Game 3 – Monday August 31
Game 4 – Wednesday September 2
Game 5* – Friday September 4
Game 6* – Sunday September 6
Game 7* – Tuesday September 8
All times TBA

8:49pm · 23 Aug 2020 (https://twitter.com/KeithSmithNBA/status/1297712581751246849) · TweetDeck (https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)

BackHome
08-23-2020, 09:25 PM
That’s what they get for calling Luka a “Bitch Ass White Boy”. Why do players never understand don’t give your opponent extra ammunition to play hard against ya

Karma Is A Bitch Named Luka.

Realdeal1
08-23-2020, 10:07 PM
I’m rooting for any team that eliminates Kawhi and Lebron

ace3g
08-23-2020, 10:46 PM
Jazz looking to go up 3-1

15.8 - 4th

TNT
T

DEN

UTAH

SpurPadre
08-23-2020, 10:53 PM
Damn...I didn't know LeBron passed TD for postseason wins.

ace3g
08-23-2020, 10:55 PM
(https://twitter.com/CBSSportsNBA) https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1144296456939016193/ztr7g6Iy_normal.png
SB Nation @SBNation
(https://twitter.com/SBNation) 56s (https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/1297743341384167425)
Donovan Mitchell this series https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f525.png • 57 PTS • 30 PTS • 20 PTS • 51 PTS @slcdunk (https://twitter.com/slcdunk/)

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1044985229797203968/smJZMMQn_normal.jpg
Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon
(https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon) 39s (https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1297743543436480513)
Per @ESPNStatsInfo (https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/), players with multiple 50-point games in a series:
Michael Jordan (twice)
Allen Iverson
Wilt Chamberlain
Donovan Mitchell

And I believe they said this is the first playoff series where 2 players scored 50 in same game.

Dex
08-23-2020, 11:13 PM
Damn...I didn't know LeBron passed TD for postseason wins.

Still trailing in rings, tho

SpurPadre
08-23-2020, 11:26 PM
Still trailing in rings, tho

It will remain that way, too!

ace3g
08-24-2020, 05:47 PM
Thunder tie up series 2-2

Final

TNT
T

HOU

OKC

ace3g
08-24-2020, 07:53 PM
Heat looking for the sweep.

4:20 - 4th

TNT
T

IND

MIA

RC_Drunkford
08-24-2020, 08:41 PM
Laker refs have arrived

ace3g
08-24-2020, 09:31 PM
Halftime

TNT
T

LAL

POR

weeks
08-24-2020, 09:50 PM
down 40 :lol guests

ace3g
08-24-2020, 10:04 PM
Dame just hurt his knee/leg a few minutes ago and Davis won't return due to back spasms

4:56 - 3rd

TNT
T

LAL

POR

JohnnyMax
08-25-2020, 01:11 AM
It's over if nephew and pandemic p lose game 5.

SAGirl
08-25-2020, 02:08 AM
Mavs are my favorite. I have become a huge Luka fan. I already liked his game but I hadn’t really watched him through the season.

ace3g
08-25-2020, 08:00 PM
Nuggets have to win or go home.

3:21 - 4th

TNT
T

UTAH

DEN

ace3g
08-25-2020, 08:10 PM
Walked out of the room and ...

18.2 - 4th

TNT
T

UTAH

DEN

ace3g
08-25-2020, 09:22 PM
1:51 - 2nd

TNT
T

DAL

LAC

Dex
08-25-2020, 10:48 PM
Goddamn Clippers, ugh.

Winner of game 5 wins the series like 85% of the time, so....good luck Dallas.

daslicer
08-25-2020, 10:52 PM
Goddamn Clippers, ugh.

Winner of game 5 wins the series like 85% of the time, so....good luck Dallas.

I knew the Clippers would win game 5 once it was announced Porzingis would not play. For Dallas to have any chance Porzingis had to play.

ace3g
08-25-2020, 11:39 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgUghfkUEAEeyoN?format=jpg&name=large

ace3g
08-26-2020, 03:01 PM
Talks of Bucks boycotting the game today per main people (Woj, Sham, etc.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1092946354287116289/SgoMHTyF_normal.jpg

Malika Andrews Malika_andrews
(https://twitter.com/malika_andrews) 57s (https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1298711873567612929)
The Orlando magic have left the court with 3:56 left until game time.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1197929409044504576/nKXnm0aN_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania) Shams Charania (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania) (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania) ShamsCharania (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania)

The Milwaukee Bucks players are in serious conversations about sitting Game 5 of series against Orlando, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA (https://twitter.com/TheAthleticNBA/) @Stadium (https://twitter.com/Stadium/).
2:57pm · 26 Aug 2020 (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1298711246196228097) · TweetDeck (https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)

NASpurs
08-26-2020, 03:16 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn

(https://twitter.com/wojespn)
·
2m (https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1298715312594927617)

The Milwaukee Bucks have decided to boycott Game 5, source tells ESPN.

Mark in Austin
08-26-2020, 06:31 PM
Toronto, if they resume the playoffs...

ace3g
09-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Raptors down 0-2 in series.

ace3g
09-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Nuggets running on all cylinders

10:52 - 3rd

ABC
T

UTAH

DEN

ace3g
09-01-2020, 09:05 PM
Jazz making a comeback.

6:44 - 3rd

ABC
T

UTAH

DEN

Robz4000
09-01-2020, 09:33 PM
Jazz with the lead now behind Gobert going HAM.

tbdog
09-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Nice to see an old school defensive game. The big guys dominated. I miss that NBA.

Sugus
09-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Would love to see Donovan Mitchell on the Spurs. What a beast. And Nuggets winning game 7 was an awful deja-vu... Why didn't you foul, LMA, for fucks sake

ace3g
09-01-2020, 11:28 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg4bDe7WAAEt6Qo?format=jpg&name=large

ace3g
09-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Heat looking to take a 2-0 lead in series

54.5 - 4th

ESPN
T

MIA

MIL

Dejounte
09-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Being down 0-2 isnt as bad in the bubble with no home court advantage.

ace3g
09-02-2020, 08:34 PM
wow B2B questionable foul calls on jumpshots to end game...

daslicer
09-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Being down 0-2 isnt as bad in the bubble with no home court advantage.

I agree. Bucks have to win game 3. If they win game 3 then they still have a chance to comeback and win the series.

tbdog
09-02-2020, 10:43 PM
Donovan not calling a time out with 25secs on the clock, down one? Wow. Bad call.

ace3g
09-02-2020, 10:47 PM
1.4 - 4th

ESPN
T

OKC

HOU

ace3g
09-02-2020, 10:51 PM
Knew Gallo was going to miss that FT, his shot was so tentative.

ace3g
09-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Thunder don't even get a shot up, ball deflected after inbound.

ace3g
09-02-2020, 10:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg9j0T8UcAAjMja?format=jpg&name=large

DAF86
09-02-2020, 11:34 PM
I have a problem, untill the Lakers are out of the picture, I can't fully root against Nephew. I'm ashamed to admit I have even enjoyed some of his play. I'm like an accepting cuck. :(

ace3g
09-03-2020, 08:16 PM
OG hits the corner 3 with only .5 left to go for the game winner.

Kurgan
09-03-2020, 08:21 PM
I have a problem, untill the Lakers are out of the picture, I can't fully root against Nephew. I'm ashamed to admit I have even enjoyed some of his play. I'm like an accepting cuck. :(

I look at it like this. While Laker fans are annoying douchebags, Clipper fans are non-existent. So it's easy to root for them if it comes down to those two in the Western Conference Finals. I'll still cheer any Eastern team over scumbag tho.

lefty
09-03-2020, 09:41 PM
OG hits the corner 3 with only .5 left to go for the game winner.

tapiefan
09-04-2020, 01:50 AM
Kawhi first option of zaza'd Spurs : championship team
Kawhi first option of east all time losers Raptors : championship team
Kawhi first option of west all time losers Clippers : championship team

Kawhi was the man. Fuck you PATFO for not being able to keep him.

daslicer
09-04-2020, 02:17 AM
Kawhi first option of zaza'd Spurs : championship team
Kawhi first option of east all time losers Raptors : championship team
Kawhi first option of west all time losers Clippers : championship team

Kawhi was the man. Fuck you PATFO for not being able to keep him by not moving the team to LA.

FIFY

ace3g
09-04-2020, 07:52 PM
2:49 - 4th

TNT
T

MIL

MIA

ace3g
09-04-2020, 08:01 PM
24.8 - 4th

TNT
T

MIL

MIA

ace3g
09-04-2020, 08:04 PM
Final

TNT
T

MIL

MIA

RC_Drunkford
09-04-2020, 08:42 PM

:lmao

Budkin
09-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Wow, the Bucks are an embarrasment.

ace3g
09-04-2020, 08:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1076136953727332353/33Pp_yKK_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm) Eric Nehm (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm) (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm) Eric_nehm (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm)

Here is Mike Budenholzer's full response when I asked if he regretted not playing Giannis Antetokounmpo (34:54) or Khris Middleton (36:02) more tonight:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhHZ_MEXYAII-oS?format=png&name=small (https://t.co/qdj5LrltQ9)

8:50pm · 4 Sep 2020 (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm/status/1302061463411060737) · Twitter Web App (https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)

Spurs oman
09-05-2020, 12:50 PM
Only team in the west left that i can root for is denver.
As much as i hate harden and WB, by any means not 2 LA teams in the final
Btw lakers and clippers ..
Well F both cant say which one i would like to see lose more.

I would go in order
Toronto
Denver
Heat
Bucks

Celtics
Housten

Dex
09-05-2020, 01:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1076136953727332353/33Pp_yKK_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm) Eric Nehm (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm) (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm) Eric_nehm (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm)

Here is Mike Budenholzer's full response when I asked if he regretted not playing Giannis Antetokounmpo (34:54) or Khris Middleton (36:02) more tonight:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhHZ_MEXYAII-oS?format=png&name=small (https://t.co/qdj5LrltQ9)

8:50pm · 4 Sep 2020 (https://twitter.com/eric_nehm/status/1302061463411060737) · Twitter Web App (https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)

Good thing they will be well rested when they head off to Cancun.

TimDunkem
09-05-2020, 01:46 PM
Pop poisoned him. Resting during the regular season and -you know, the whole season being shut down because of the whole pandemic thing - is why you can play them heavy minutes now. What an idiot.

ace3g
09-05-2020, 05:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/915224345680658432/AmJzw4Pl_normal.jpg

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine

(https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine) 35s (https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/1302373502893387776)
With 20 hours to tipoff, Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) is listed as questionable for Sunday's Game 4 of Bucks-Heat

Robz4000
09-05-2020, 05:41 PM

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine

(https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine) 35s (https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/1302373502893387776)
With 20 hours to tipoff, Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) is listed as questionable for Sunday's Game 4 of Bucks-Heat

:lol already setting up the quit

RC_Drunkford
09-05-2020, 07:48 PM

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine

If he's a real Flopovich disciple he doesn't play him and acts like he's saving his career so Giannis can then quit on the team the next season and they trade him and George Hill for DeMar DeRozan

ace3g
09-05-2020, 07:55 PM
3:50 - 4th

TNT
T

TOR

BOS

daslicer
09-05-2020, 08:13 PM
If he's a real Flopovich disciple he doesn't play him and acts like he's saving his career so Giannis can then quit on the team the next season and they trade him and George Hill for DeMar DeRozan

They also get Trey Lyles in the deal.

ace3g
09-06-2020, 03:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1264902234703265794/lC3YnIYF_normal.jpg

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

(https://twitter.com/wojespn) 51s (https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1302702850942939141)
Getting helped off the court now, putting no weight on his right leg.

Tim Bontemps TIMBontemps
(https://twitter.com/TimBontemps)

Giannis is down yelling and grabbing at his leg. Could hear him yell from here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhQhTK6WkAEmFvk?format=jpg&name=large

10:18 - 2nd

ABC
T

MIL

MIA

spurspl
09-06-2020, 03:33 PM
if healthy heat gonna be a champ

ace3g
09-06-2020, 03:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1141534603599110144/vIU6lNps_normal.jpg

JD Shaw @JShawNBA
(https://twitter.com/JShawNBA) 55s (https://twitter.com/JShawNBA/status/1302708692886880268)
Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) won’t return to Game 4.

ace3g
09-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Bucks doing what they can but anytime they get within 1-2 points, Heat answer right back.

8:45 - 4th

ABC
T

MIL

MIA

ace3g
09-06-2020, 04:51 PM
Brook Lopez is in "Steph" mode.

3:35 - 4th

ABC
T

MIL

MIA

ace3g
09-06-2020, 04:59 PM
Hero just hit a 3 to put Heat up 1

21.4 - 4th

ABC
T

MIL

MIA

ace3g
09-06-2020, 05:04 PM
1.9 - 4th

ABC
T

MIL

MIA

DiVincenzo (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3934673/donte-divincenzo) SG had a chance to go up 1 with 2 FTs but missed the first.

RC_Drunkford
09-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Spoelstra is the best coach in the league. Heat look like they will make it out the East. I don't see anybody beating them

ace3g
09-06-2020, 05:06 PM
Dragic wedgies a corner 3 pointer, going to OT.

ace3g
09-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Bucks win

Final/OT

ABC
OT
T

MIL

MIA

ace3g
09-07-2020, 06:37 PM
I guess the Raptors didn't set their alarm clocks today.

3:02 - 2nd

TNT
T

BOS

TOR

ace3g
09-08-2020, 05:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1197929409044504576/nKXnm0aN_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania) Shams Charania (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania) (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania) ShamsCharania (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania)

Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo is out for Game 5 vs. Miami with right ankle sprain, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA (https://twitter.com/TheAthleticNBA/) @Stadium (https://twitter.com/Stadium/).
4:35pm · 8 Sep 2020 (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1303447015154683905) · Twitter for iPhone (https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels)

ace3g
09-08-2020, 06:18 PM
End of 1st

TNT
T

MIA

MIL

exstatic
09-08-2020, 06:24 PM
My secondary team is the first one to beat one of the LA teams, besides one of them beating the other.

ace3g
09-08-2020, 06:58 PM
Heat reverse scoring quarters plus more.

Halftime

TNT
T

MIA

MIL

ace3g
09-08-2020, 07:41 PM
Bucks were within 1 for a while in the 3rd but Heat got momentum back

End of 3rd

TNT
T

MIA

MIL

ace3g
09-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Final

TNT
T

MIA

MIL

gambit1990
09-08-2020, 08:26 PM
i wanted the bucks to win a game without giannis tbh.

Dex
09-08-2020, 10:05 PM
i wanted the bucks to win a game without giannis tbh.

They got their mercy win in Game 4.