PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Electoral Outlooks Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 11:36 PM
1. Trump will win in a landslide unless the mail-in fraud is more potent than I would hope.
2. If Trump wins Florida, he probably wins.
3. If Trump wins five Rust Belt States or at least four along with Minnesota, he probably wins.
4. Georgia, Iowa and Ohio are all going to be red by a solid margin.
5. Arizona and North Carolina are the states the Democrats have the best chance at flipping.
6. New Hampshire will likely go for Biden.
7. Not counting toss-up New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado, Minnesota are the three states that Trump has the best chance at flipping.

Winehole23
10-11-2020, 11:50 PM
Mail-in fraud is real, but its dimensions are infinitessmal.

If Trump loses, he'll have lost fair and square like HRC did four years ago.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 11:51 PM

That's my hope, effectively if not literally; but we'll see.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 11:53 PM
is there a possibility that biden can win without fraud being the reason, derp?

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 11:54 PM
is there a possibility that biden can win without fraud being the reason, derp?

Honestly, no.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 11:55 PM
Honestly, no.
what an awfully convenient position to hold. one might call it a coping mechanism. trying to play silly heads i win/tails you lose games. sad

ElNono
10-12-2020, 12:06 AM
3. If Trump wins five Rust Belt States or at least four along with Minnesota, he probably wins.

He needs both of these. There's no scenario where he wins Florida and loses the Rust Belt and wins. Similarly, there's no scenario where he loses Florida, wins the Rust Belt and wins.

He basically has to pull off the same states he did last time around, which frankly, I think it's not happening.

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2020, 12:16 AM
Trump wins florida he probably wins is like me saying "I win the lottery i probably go on a bender and fuck 4 models in a week"

For the latter to happen the former must happen.

If trump loses Florida, he's done

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 12:34 AM
what an awfully convenient position to hold. one might call it a coping mechanism. trying to play silly heads i win/tails you lose games. sad

I find nothing convenient about the Democrats endemic cheating.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 12:36 AM
He needs both of these. There's no scenario where he wins Florida and loses the Rust Belt and wins. Similarly, there's no scenario where he loses Florida, wins the Rust Belt and wins.

He basically has to pull off the same states he did last time around, which frankly, I think it's not happening.

Tend to agree. I figure that if Trump is doing well in the Rust Belt, then he will have won Florida; wherefore, the COVID 1984 fearmongering won't have taken root / voters rightfully hold Democrats responsible for the calamitous economic destruction they caused this year.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 12:37 AM
Trump wins florida he probably wins is like me saying "I win the lottery i probably go on a bender and fuck 4 models in a week"

For the latter to happen the former must happen.

If trump loses Florida, he's done

If Trump wins Florida, the path will be narrow for Democrats. They aren't getting Ohio if Trump has won Florida, tbh. They're probably not getting Ohio anyways.

ElNono
10-12-2020, 12:39 AM
If Trump wins Florida, the path will be narrow for Democrats. They aren't getting Ohio if Trump has won Florida, tbh. They're probably not getting Ohio anyways.

Dems don't need Ohio, or NC, or Georgia to win...

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 12:49 AM
Dems don't need Ohio, or NC, or Georgia to win...

And the path will be narrow. :tu

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 12:53 AM
It remains to be seen how the lefty murdering the Trump supporter in cold blood will affect things.

That could be a kill shot anyways.

spurraider21
10-12-2020, 01:05 AM
its certainly convenient to your narrative.

ElNono
10-12-2020, 01:08 AM
It remains to be seen how the lefty murdering the Trump supporter in cold blood will affect things.

That could be a kill shot anyways.

That was a killshot. One less vote for Trump.

clambake
10-12-2020, 01:10 AM
What’s wrong derp? Got no militia?

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 01:20 AM
its certainly convenient to your narrative.

I mean, I don't blame you for seeing it that way.

But from my p.o.v. the fact the Dems are so good at rigging, they don't have to change and actually go left for the people. They get to be Republicans Lite indefinitely. Conversely, Republicans get to be Democrats Lite indefinitely. Rinse and repeat.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 01:23 AM
That was a killshot. One less vote for Trump.

Uh, no. You got this going now. Don't expect people to vote for murder.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/97a331e2b22170f63698196ec8f3dfbc/tenor.gif?itemid=14341533

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 02:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1_oKe02NI

Dirks_Finale
10-12-2020, 02:18 AM
I've heard that very kind hearted democrats all across the country are showing up at nursing homes and 'helping' people with Alzheimer's fill out their mail in ballots. Very nice of them.

1. Trump will win in a landslide unless the mail-in fraud is more potent than I would hope.
4. Georgia, Iowa and Ohio are all going to be red by a solid margin.
5. Arizona and North Carolina are the states the Democrats have the best chance at flipping.
6. New Hampshire will likely go for Biden.
7. Not counting toss-up New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado, Minnesota are the three states that Trump has the best chance at flipping.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 02:35 AM
I've heard that very kind hearted democrats all across the country are showing up at nursing homes and 'helping' people with Alzheimer's fill out their mail in ballots. Very nice of them.

That's the only way they have a chance at making it look close.

ElNono
10-12-2020, 03:00 AM
Uh, no. You got this going now. Don't expect people to vote for murder.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/97a331e2b22170f63698196ec8f3dfbc/tenor.gif?itemid=14341533

You never speak for "people". Fringe like you are an infinitesimal part of the electorate.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 03:12 AM
You never speak for "people". Fringe like you are an infinitesimal part of the electorate.

Bitchiness didn't work for Kamala in the debate. It won't be working for you either.

Don't expect the American people to vote for death and destruction.

ElNono
10-12-2020, 03:22 AM
Bitchiness didn't work for Kamala in the debate. It won't be working for you either.

Has nothing to do with bitching, tbh, even Trump supporters here think you're off your meds.

Don't expect the American people to vote for death and destruction.

I have no such expectations. But I think you're missing the point entirely.

Repeating 'law and order' doesn't mean anything. Clearly POTUS is an ineffective and unpopular leader that doesn't know how to actually move past feel good words. Thus why he's getting replaced.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 03:58 AM
Has nothing to do with bitching, tbh, even Trump supporters here think you're off your meds.

I just got done listening all day to Chumpettes gloating that one of their political enemies was popped.

I think we all know who need dem meds. :lmao

ElNono
10-12-2020, 04:30 AM
I just got done listening all day to Chumpettes gloating that one of their political enemies was popped.

I think we all know who need dem meds. :lmao

Oh, so this is a coping thread after all... carry on.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 05:10 AM
Oh, so this is a coping thread after all... carry on.

No, it's counter to your post comforting yourself.

If your friends are glorying in murder, maybe you don't know who should be on the meds.

boutons_deux
10-12-2020, 05:35 AM

If Trump loses, he'll have lost fair and square like HRC did four years ago.

nothing "fair and square" about the EC, which is why the Repugs will never allow it to be terminated, (unless they lose in the EC after winning the popular vote)

rascal
10-12-2020, 05:21 PM

Republicans are the ones who cheat.

RandomGuy
10-12-2020, 05:30 PM

If it was endemic, you would have no problem proving that in court. Large events, and endemic things produce large amounts of evidence.

when the top proponent was challenged in a Kansas courtroom to prove that such fraud is rampant, the claims went up in smoke.

https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trial

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Alzheimer's care facilities are locked 24/7. There's no way a political operative can just walk in and help a senior care resident fill their ballot out. Even by GOP standards, that's a stupid fucking conspiracy theory.

ElNono
10-12-2020, 05:42 PM
lol big fonts

Dirks_Finale
10-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Alzheimer's care facilities are locked 24/7. There's no way a political operative can just walk in and help a senior care resident fill their ballot out. Even by GOP standards, that's a stupid fucking conspiracy theory.

I was being sarcastic.

Early stage demnetia patients.

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 05:56 PM
I was being sarcastic.

An early stage dementia patient wouldn't even be in a dementia care center. If you've ever been in one of those places you'd know it's for people who are drooling vegetables with a scrambled egg for a brain :lol

Reck
10-12-2020, 05:59 PM
ST conservatives still pushing the dementia card 3 weeks after Trump had to drop it. :lol

Dirks_Finale
10-12-2020, 06:27 PM
An early stage dementia patient wouldn't even be in a dementia care center. If you've ever been in one of those places you'd know it's for people who are drooling vegetables with a scrambled egg for a brain :lol

Ummm...yeah so old people tend to have more than one condition :lol

Winehole23
10-12-2020, 06:32 PM
Hate to see it, love to see it. GA is still trying so hard to disenfranchise black folks, but they won't sit still for it this time.

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Hate to see it, love to see it. GA is still trying so hard to disenfranchise black folks, but they won't sit still for it this time.

They need to do it again in 2 years when Brian Kemp's term is up if they want the lines to stop.

11 hours is fucking ridiculous.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 06:41 PM
Not seeing Biden winning Florida.
Chumpettes won't be taking those fake polls to the bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX1WSBKBSIw

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 06:57 PM

I was being sarcastic.

I took the Alzheimer's patients to mean just any disoriented senior.
And no, I don't think Democrats are above harvesting votes from vulnerable seniors.

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 06:59 PM
I took the Alzheimer's patients to mean just any disoriented senior.
And no, I don't think Democrats are above harvesting votes from vulnerable seniors.
I'm a textualist so I took Alzheimer's patients to mean Alzheimer's patients.

You have no evidence of Democrats harvesting votes from vulnerable seniors. The only documented example of a candidate harvesting ballots to rig a federal election in the last decade was a Republican hiring a convicted felon to harvest and tamper with ballots.

baseline bum
10-12-2020, 07:04 PM
I'm a textualist so I took Alzheimer's patients to mean Alzheimer's patients.

You have no evidence of Democrats harvesting votes from vulnerable seniors. The only documented example of a candidate harvesting ballots to rig a federal election in the last decade was a Republican hiring a convicted felon to harvest and tamper with ballots.

derp's feelings don't care about your facts

ChumpDumper
10-12-2020, 07:05 PM
derp's feelings don't care about your factsderp's too busty fucking himself in the ass.

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 07:32 PM
:lmao Derp claiming Democrats ballot harvest when Devin Nunes is literally talking about the GOP having a "robust ballot harvesting operation"

DMC
10-12-2020, 07:36 PM
If it was endemic, you would have no problem proving that in court. Large events, and endemic things produce large amounts of evidence.

when the top proponent was challenged in a Kansas courtroom to prove that such fraud is rampant, the claims went up in smoke.

https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trial

Large bold font :lol

Spurminator
10-12-2020, 07:41 PM

Symbolically great, but I do hope the many people who likely left because of the lines come back and try another day.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 07:42 PM
:lmao Derp claiming Democrats ballot harvest when Devin Nunes is literally talking about the GOP having a "robust ballot harvesting operation"

He's basically saying that he has to play by Democrat rules in California and do something he finds unsavory.
I don't see what the problem is, Will?

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 07:43 PM
He's basically saying that he has to play by Democrat rules in California and do something he finds unsavory.
I don't see what the problem is, Will?
The ballot boxes set up by the California GOP that are falsely marked as official ballot drop boxes are against California's ballot harvesting laws. They're not playing by the rules.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 07:47 PM
The ballot boxes set up by the California GOP that are falsely marked as official ballot drop boxes are against California's ballot harvesting laws. They're not playing by the rules.

If true, they should be prosecuted.

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 07:48 PM
If true, they should be prosecuted.
:tu

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 07:50 PM
:tu

Though I cannot say that's specifically what is being referred to in that clip. I would doubt it.

pgardn
10-12-2020, 08:07 PM

The biggest hypocrites, are the Trumptards like derptile.

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 10:48 PM
I have my doubts that Trump can get New Mexico to break 350.

Will Hunting
10-13-2020, 08:38 AM
TBH, my prediction so far. I'm still undecided on Iowa/Ohio, I think they'll be the closest states in the race:

Dark blue/red means candidate wins by >10%
Middle blue/red means candidate wins by 5-10%
Light blue/red means candidate wins by <5%

https://i.ibb.co/1nqZT8H/Prediction.jpg

Spurtacular
10-13-2020, 08:41 AM
TBH, my prediction so far. I'm still undecided on Iowa/Ohio, I think they'll be the closest states in the race:

SMH Dat denial

Don't expect America to vote for death and destruction Democrats.

hater
10-13-2020, 08:52 AM
LOLz shithole country

https://twitter.com/NotThat_JHud/status/1315995217640607744?s=19

Will Hunting
10-13-2020, 08:56 AM
LOLz shithole country

https://twitter.com/NotThat_JHud/status/1315995217640607744?s=19
We're more than capable of deploying enough resources towards elections to make sure people aren't waiting several hours to vote. It's not a symptom of us being a shithole country, it's a symptom of Republican-control states intentionally starving heavily Democratic areas of resources in order to suppress votes.

RandomGuy
10-13-2020, 09:49 AM
Large bold font :lol

You're welcome. Just for you.

RandomGuy
10-13-2020, 09:51 AM

SMH Dat denial

Don't expect America to vote for death and destruction Democrats.

Make your prediction, chickenshit. Pony up.

Winehole23
10-13-2020, 09:56 AM
We're more than capable of deploying enough resources towards elections to make sure people aren't waiting several hours to vote. It's not a symptom of us being a shithole country, it's a symptom of Republican-control states intentionally starving heavily Democratic areas of resources in order to suppress votes.Failing to provide basic servicles like health care during a pandemic and polling stations during an election is a rank failure of government.

Having the resources to take care of people and not doing so, then gaming the election to prevent political change, is the kernel of shithole governance.

RandomGuy
10-13-2020, 09:56 AM
https://www.270towin.com/map-images/KPweZ.png

Going to guess almost everything but Iowa goes Bidens way. Moderate confidence.

ElNono
10-13-2020, 01:19 PM
This is where I'm at right now... In this scenario, old Joe wins even if he drops PA.

And if he drops AZ too, but clinches NC or OH, he wins too.

I don't see a clear path for Orangina, tbh

https://www.270towin.com/map-images/1WklV

pgardn
10-13-2020, 01:46 PM

if the blue team somehow gets Florida decided early, it’s over early.
this would be the best thing for our country.

Spurtacular
10-14-2020, 02:08 AM
:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XFIIVScvls

Winehole23
10-14-2020, 02:17 AM
if the blue team somehow gets Florida decided early, it’s over early.Somehing similar may hold for Ohio.

Spurtacular
10-14-2020, 02:28 AM
This is where I'm at right now... In this scenario, old Joe wins even if he drops PA.

And if he drops AZ too, but clinches NC or OH, he wins too.

I don't see a clear path for Orangina, tbh

https://www.270towin.com/map-images/1WklV

All your toss-ups are reds that you're just holding out hope on. TBH, surprised you're not holding out hope on FL too.

AZ will very likely be red. That puts Biden best case at 279, which is a win. But it gives little to no room for a letdown.

In this situation, the blue wall will have to actually hold up this time. I don't think it will if Trump is winning those other states.

rmt
10-14-2020, 12:19 PM
This is what I'm hoping for:

Everything from 2016 - WI - MI. I'm hoping for PA and think Trump will carry FL.

I'm worried about AZ - if he loses AZ, there would be a 269-269 tie and then House of Representatives will decide. Right now, I think it's 26-22 Rep (but 36 Rep and only 13 Dem defending) so very unlikely Trump would win in that scenario.

Reck
10-14-2020, 12:22 PM
This is what I'm hoping for:

Everything from 2016 - WI - MI. I'm hoping for PA and think Trump will carry FL.

I'm worried about AZ - if he loses AZ, there would be a 269-269 tie and then House of Representatives will decide. Right now, I think it's 26-22 Rep (but 36 Rep and only 13 Dem defending) so very unlikely Trump would win in that scenario.

Lol if Biden loses Wisconsin and Michigan that means he would have lost so Arizona means nothing in that scenario.

Will Hunting
10-14-2020, 12:24 PM
Lol if Biden loses Wisconsin and Michigan that means he would have lost so Arizona means nothing in that scenario.
She's saying 2016 less Wisconsin and Michigan because the chances of Trump holding either state are slim.

ElNono
10-14-2020, 12:26 PM
All your toss-ups are reds that you're just holding out hope on. TBH, surprised you're not holding out hope on FL too.

AZ will very likely be red. That puts Biden best case at 279, which is a win. But it gives little to no room for a letdown.

In this situation, the blue wall will have to actually hold up this time. I don't think it will if Trump is winning those other states.

I'm trying to give Trump a realistic chance, that's all... If he can't win all of TX, GA and FL, he's done.

Spurtacular
10-18-2020, 10:02 AM

pgardn
10-18-2020, 10:10 AM
Biden has pulled money out of Texas and Ohio.

Ohio is the significant one, it’s Trump.
Ohio will not be an unexpected loss.

Spurtacular
10-18-2020, 10:24 AM
Biden has pulled money out of Texas and Ohio.

Ohio is the significant one, it’s Trump.
Ohio will not be an unexpected loss.

If so, that puts the worst Trump can do at 267.
Glimmer of hope if you prefer.

pgardn
10-18-2020, 10:34 AM

i’m really not doing any accounting.

just reporting what good sources say.
if you want good information you need to watch the Chris Wallace show on Fox when Carl Rove does his accounting, it’s very informative. it was the show this morning. Rove got some of his best data from NYT who has close ties to money spent in different States and how it is changing as we wind down.

Spurtacular
10-18-2020, 10:37 AM
i’m really not doing any accounting.

just reporting what good sources say.
if you want good information you need to watch the Chris Wallace show on Fox when Carl Rove does his accounting, it’s very informative. it was the show this morning. Rove got some of his best data from NYT who has close ties to money spent in different States and how it is changing as we wind down.

Rove's whiteboard good now?

Reck
10-18-2020, 10:40 AM

Where were you when Trump was pulling money out of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Arizona etc?

pgardn
10-18-2020, 10:45 AM
Rove's whiteboard good now?

Rove is fully Republican and dirty as hell but he deals in reality.
He could never work for Trump anymore because he would not tell Trump what he wants to hear.

You want a good source who understands those boards, its Rove.
Or ignore him because he deals with sound numbers as an analyst.
As a cheerleader and strategist, he is as dirty as they come.
He knows how to spread lies and he knows where the lies will be most effective.

One day you will learn you dont have to like people who can give you good solid information.
Nah... you wont.

Spurtacular
10-18-2020, 10:52 AM
Rove is fully Republican and dirty as hell but he deals in reality.
He could never work for Trump anymore because he would not tell Trump what he wants to hear.

You want a good source who understands those boards, its Rove.
Or ignore him because he deals with sound numbers as an analyst.
As a cheerleader and strategist, he is as dirty as they come.
He knows how to spread lies and he knows where the lies will be most effective.

One day you will learn you dont have to like people who can give you good solid information.
Nah... you wont.

I'm not arguing that Ohio and Texas aren't red.

pgardn
10-18-2020, 11:03 AM
I'm not arguing that Ohio and Texas aren't red.

No you are not.

You said Rove white board good now.

I explained to you Rove and his usefulness.
And Of course you wont argue Ohio and Texas are red. It suits your wishes.
I can accept truths I dont personally like.

This is why you will never really get it.

Spurtacular
10-18-2020, 11:05 AM
No you are not.

You said Rove white board good now.

I explained to you Rove and his usefulness.
And Of course you wont argue Ohio and Texas are red. It suits your wishes.
I can accept truths I dont personally like.

This is why you will never really get it.

You accept what NYT tells you.
It's not about Rove, who is just a conduit.
Stop pretending your open minded. You're not.

Spurtacular
10-18-2020, 11:07 AM
Where were you when Trump was pulling money out of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Arizona etc?

Are you trying to argue that Trump will lose those states?

Reck
10-18-2020, 11:11 AM
Are you trying to argue that Trump will lose those states?

Hell yeah I’m saying Trump will lose those states. 3 out of 4.

Trump will retain Iowa I feel.

pgardn
10-18-2020, 11:12 AM
You accept what NYT tells you.
It's not about Rove, who is just a conduit.
Stop pretending your open minded. You're not.

No not all of it.
Its definitely left leaning.
But if this paper is not in your lineup you will whiff on many, many things.

The paper and Wapo were instrumental in exposing Clinton money and foundations.
But then you see it 5 x removed on a youtube exaggeration and think this fits your wishes so you believe it.
Its good for people who live in holes in a paranoid state.

Democrats running the underground pedophile movement... you go boy.

Will Hunting
10-18-2020, 11:13 AM
:lol the guy who's sure that his candidate can only lose if the election is rigged is criticizing others about open mindedness

Spurtacular
10-19-2020, 06:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjXFMUA2Nq4

Spurtacular
10-19-2020, 09:05 AM
Michigan going for Trump, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ddmP05YDI

Winehole23
10-19-2020, 09:10 AM
https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/10/a-la-nina-winter-is-on-the-way-for-the-us/

Spurtacular
10-19-2020, 12:24 PM
Chris

:lol Like listening to a Chumpette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heaZcI_A8tw

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=a9TVL_1602990185

SnakeBoy
10-19-2020, 12:27 PM
Chris

lmao

Chris
10-19-2020, 03:44 PM
Chris

haha what a dingbat I saw this before but without the elder scrolls :lol

Reck
10-19-2020, 03:52 PM
If cars could vote.
1317980900173484032 (https://twitter.com/mariacorinaveg1/status/1317980900173484032?s=21)

:lmao Spurtacular

Rummpd
10-19-2020, 04:05 PM
IBD poll one of most accurate last few years down to 5 points this election could still move to DT?

Spurtacular
10-19-2020, 10:30 PM
If cars could vote.
1317980900173484032 (https://twitter.com/mariacorinaveg1/status/1317980900173484032?s=21)

:lmao Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)

Someone should've asked how much they were being paid.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 11:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiFQD4gMno

Reck
10-20-2020, 12:42 PM
Someone should've asked how much they were being paid.

Trump’s thing.

Reck
10-20-2020, 12:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiFQD4gMno

Of course. Do you know who your neighbor is voting for, derp?

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 12:59 PM
Trump’s thing.

No. Those patriots excitedly support Trump everywhere.

Don't say stupid sh** just cos you're down in the dumps, tranny.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 01:00 PM
Of course. Do you know who your neighbor is voting for, derp?

Yes. I literally watched my neighbors fighting about that sh**.

But that's not the poll question, whether you "know".

Reck
10-20-2020, 01:01 PM
Yes. I literally watched my neighbors fighting about that sh**.

But that's not the poll question, whether you "know".

That's how they poll people. It's a shit way to do it.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 01:05 PM
That's how they poll people. It's a shit way to do it.

Actually, if you want something resembling a non made-up poll, it's a great way to know.

if Biden was in double digits, Trump wouldn't be winning a poll like that.

Reck
10-20-2020, 01:10 PM
Actually, if you want something resembling a non made-up poll, it's a great way to know.

if Biden was in double digits, Trump wouldn't be winning a poll like that.

It depends where you do the polling.

They target red districts and ask people dumb ass questions like who do you think your neighbor will vote for. It's not really random.

But for what it's worth, even shitty Trafargal or whatever they're call only have Trump up 1-2 points. That's terrible for a pollster that leans heavily republican. Ditto for Rassmussen who actually has Biden up in Ohio.

It ain't looking good for your orange meister.

Will Hunting
10-20-2020, 01:12 PM

They target red districts and ask people dumb ass questions like who do you think your neighbor will vote for. It's not really random.

But for what it's worth, even shitty Trafargal or whatever they're call only have Trump up 1-2 points. That's terrible for a pollster that leans heavily republican. Ditto for Rassmussen who actually has Biden up in Ohio.

Rassmussen also has Biden up in PA today :lol

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 01:13 PM

:lol You're basing that on nothing at all other than your hurt feelings.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 01:15 PM

Yea, an honest organization has it tight. Cause for concern. But indicators are it's going to be better all the same.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 01:16 PM
Rassmussen also has Biden up in PA today :lol

Rasmussen got caught with their pants down in 2012. They've been gun shy ever since.
I don't take them seriously, just like any other fake poll.

Reck
10-20-2020, 01:27 PM
Rasmussen got caught with their pants down in 2012. They've been gun shy ever since.
I don't take them seriously, just like any other fake poll.

Rassmusen bad now. :lol

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 05:45 PM
Rassmusen bad now. :lol

I don't trust them. If you got something that says otherwise, let me know.

pgardn
10-20-2020, 05:52 PM
I don't trust them. If you got something that says otherwise, let me know.

Oh you found some polling on a youtube...

"I dont trust anything except information presented by secluded incels like myself."

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:24 PM
Oh you found some polling on a youtube...

"I dont trust anything except information presented by secluded incels like myself."

Get a hold of yourself, Less Than Blake.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 04:29 AM
Ground game

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 04:31 AM
Damn. Dems not even getting out the early vote in Florida.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 04:34 AM
Not even that much an advantage in the mail-in vote, as most NPA's going Trump.
More turncoat Dems too, tbh.
Florida going to be a massacre for Trump.
This ain't even a swing state at this point, tbh.
It's red like Ohio. Not sorry.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 05:04 AM
:lmao This lefty fluffer thinks 93 percent chance Biden wins.
:lmao Chumpettes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLrkY6iubLI

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 07:36 AM
Not even that much an advantage in the mail-in vote, as most NPA's going Trump.
More turncoat Dems too, tbh.
Florida going to be a massacre for Trump.
This ain't even a swing state at this point, tbh.
It's red like Ohio. Not sorry.

Trump won Florida NPAs in 2016 but Dems won Florida NPAs in 2018 (their base just didn't turn out in the state, per usual).

The only early voting stat that matters in Florida is turnout among registered Dems. Registered Rs in Florida will have solid turnout the same way they always do, registered Dems are the fickle voters there.

pgardn
10-21-2020, 07:46 AM
Get a hold of yourself, Less Than Blake.

let go of yourself incel boy

You reading Florida as a red wave given the above is hilarious.
I will give you credit for optimism though, I guess being a welfare queen gives you your positive nature.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-21-2020, 07:51 AM
Trump is toast imo. There's a reason the GOP is throwing the kitchen sink in every state and court at trying to cheat. They know they're toast.

Local polls show trump losing plenty of districts in battleground states he carried by 10+ points in 2016.

And as much fighting over mail in stuff, etc, I believe most people are risking it all to go ahead and vote in person early, instead of waiting until election day itself, which I always was so fucking annoyed people would wait to do that anyways. Made no sense.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-21-2020, 07:53 AM
I'm still laughing at how the country collectively rolled it's eyes on the Hunter story lmfaoooo

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 07:59 AM
Trump is toast imo. There's a reason the GOP is throwing the kitchen sink in every state and court at trying to cheat. They know they're toast.

Local polls show trump losing plenty of districts in battleground states he carried by 10+ points in 2016.

And as much fighting over mail in stuff, etc, I believe most people are risking it all to go ahead and vote in person early, instead of waiting until election day itself, which I always was so fucking annoyed people would wait to do that anyways. Made no sense.
A lot more MAGAtards are waiting until election day too. There's no way to prove this but I'm pretty confident it's right, out of everyone who waits until election day, 1-2% of them are going to end up not voting because of an unexpected life event or something wrong at the polls. The GOP is going to have a lot more unexpected life event non-voters because Trump was retarded and scared his base away from absentee voting.

The GOP using the courts to suppress votes is nothing new and I think they were going to ramp it up either way, but the fact GOP donor money is flowing towards senate races now while Trump's campaign is broke is the big tell. The same thing happened in 2008, they're conceding the presidency and and hoping to use the senate as a firewall against progressive legislation.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 08:13 AM
Trump won Florida NPAs in 2016 but Dems won Florida NPAs in 2018 (their base just didn't turn out in the state, per usual).

The only early voting stat that matters in Florida is turnout among registered Dems. Registered Rs in Florida will have solid turnout the same way they always do, registered Dems are the fickle voters there.

You have to worry about Dems flipping more than Repubs flipping too, imo. Trump cut medicare premiums by 43 percent.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 11:21 AM

Anything change for you in a week?

Reck
10-21-2020, 11:23 AM
Will Hunting Should put Iowa as a tilt blue.

Theresa Greenfield is probably going to win and help Biden in the process.

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 11:25 AM
Iowa blue, Ohio red.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 11:26 AM
Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032) Should put Iowa as a tilt blue.

Theresa Greenfield is probably going to win and help Biden in the process.

SMH Dat denial.

Especially since TG is perhaps the shittiest candidate that Democrats have on the block. :lol

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 11:28 AM
Iowa blue

Trump won Iowa by 10 last time. What are you basing this huge reversal on?

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 11:29 AM
SMH Dat denial.

Especially since TG is perhaps the shittiest candidate that Democrats have on the block. :lol
:lmao no, that’d be Any McGrath. Hickenlooper is in a blue state so it won’t matter but he’s run a shit campaign so far. If we’re counting incumbents Gary Peters takes the cake though as far as worst candidate.

Greenfield has run a great campaign. She had the best debate moment so far this election cycle and has gone from long shot to slight favorite since she won her primary.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 11:30 AM
Ohio red.

Why did Ohio shift and not Florida?

Even using your filter, I should think Florida would be toss-up at least now.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 11:33 AM
:lmao no, that’d be Any McGrath.

What's so bad about AM besides the fact that she's a ridiculous opponent for that state?
Put her in a blue state, she seems like she might fit in.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 11:37 AM
Hickenlooper is in a blue state so it won’t matter but he’s run a shit campaign so far. If we’re counting incumbents Gary Peters takes the cake though as far as worst candidate.

Greenfield has run a great campaign. She had the best debate moment so far this election cycle and has gone from long shot to slight favorite since she won her primary.

Yea, you could legit say they're worse. All the same, Greenfield is an anemic candidate. Reck talking about her swelling up excitement is ridiculous.

You talking about this moment?

I haven't heard of her having any great moments, tbh. But I don't watch MSDNC often.

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 11:38 AM
Trump won Iowa by 10 last time. What are you basing this huge reversal on?
He won Iowa in 2016, then Democrats won 3 of Iowa’s 4 house seats in 2018 and the governor race was a razor thin margin. Prior to 2016 Obama won Iowa comfortable margins both times, Gore also won it in 2000. It’s not the ruby red state it looked like in 2016. One of the reasons Ernst is in trouble is because she took the political landscape in Iowa for granted and thought she could get away with being a Koch Brothers prostitute who ignores her home state. Iowa isn’t red enough for that.

Farm bankruptcies in Iowa are also through the roof since Trump implemented tariffs, the reddest part of Iowa is getting slammed with a COVID outbreak right now, and the federal derecho response has been abysmal. The only thing Trump has given Iowans is farm subsidies to make up for the tariffs, but most farmers would rather own a self sustaining farm that pays for itself rather than rely on subsidies that could be cut off at any moment.

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 11:41 AM
Yea, you could legit say they're worse. All the same, Greenfield is an anemic candidate. Reck talking about her swelling up excitement is ridiculous.

You talking about this moment?

I haven't heard of her having any great moments, tbh. But I don't watch MSDNC often.
Nope, it's the moment where Greenfield knew the price of corn off the top of her head and then Ernst pretended her mic wasn't working after she couldn't say what the price of soybeans were.

Reck
10-21-2020, 11:49 AM
SMH Dat denial.

You're just so out of tune it's actually hard to have a normal conversation with you. Greenfield is probably the second best candidate this cycle. First being Harrison.

Keep earning that name, derp.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 11:49 AM

:lol Silly. Those gotcha questions that the moderator gives heads up on aren't going to sway Iowans.
:lol Moderator had to make sure he kept that tag team going.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 11:53 AM
"You grew up on a farm; you should know this."

What a condescending twat. And then he had to check his card as he relayed the answer. :lmao

Reck
10-21-2020, 12:02 PM
:lol derp not coping so well about the fact Trump is an atrocious president that is losing badly.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:05 PM
:lol derp not coping so well about the fact Trump is an atrocious president that is losing badly.

He was "losing badly" in 2016.
Some of us learn lessons.
Some of us don't.

Trainwreck2100
10-21-2020, 12:06 PM
:lol Silly. Those gotcha questions that the moderator gives heads up on aren't going to sway Iowans.

how is that a gotcha question

Reck
10-21-2020, 12:07 PM
He was "losing badly" in 2016.
Some of us learn lessons.
Some of us don't.

Trump supporters forever stuck in 2016.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:09 PM
how is that a gotcha question

It's a shell game, dude.
TG's campaign needed a boost; so that dick weed surely told her through an intermediary to be up to date on commodity prices.
Dude's a Chumpette. He thinks he's doing his part to make the Senate blue is all.

Bogie
10-21-2020, 12:11 PM

you are really fucking stupid.

Any person who works in agriculture, whose livelihood depends on prices of commodities knows what the current prices are.

plus, harvest season is right around the corner, you mongoloid. Prices are all that matter to farmers, at this point. Especially since the derecheco (sp) wiped out a significant portion of crops across central Iowa.

my 92 year old uncle whose farmed his entire life can tell you what corn and bean prices are every day. It’s what they do.

you’re really fucking stupid

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:12 PM
Trump supporters forever stuck in 2016.

Not at all. 2020 Trump is dominating. Steamrolling Joe and morally bankrupt Democrats.
Exposing all the censorship, the violence, the shameless manipulations.
Having prosperity to show for a great term.
We're enjoying every minute while you dread election night b/c your ticket is such sh**.
And you know that the tired submission polls no longer work. That has you depressed.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:17 PM
you are really fucking stupid.

Any person who works in agriculture, whose livelihood depends on prices of commodities knows what the current prices are.

plus, harvest season is right around the corner, you mongoloid. Prices are all that matter to farmers, at this point. Especially since the derecheco (sp) wiped out a significant portion of crops across central Iowa.

my 92 year old uncle whose farmed his entire life can tell you what corn and bean prices are every day. It’s what they do.

It was a ploy. Even the guy who covers Iowa news for a living and knew the question ahead of time still had to look at his card. :lmao

Leetonidas
10-21-2020, 12:18 PM
He won Iowa in 2016, then Democrats won 3 of Iowa’s 4 house seats in 2018 and the governor race was a razor thin margin. Prior to 2016 Obama won Iowa comfortable margins both times, Gore also won it in 2000. It’s not the ruby red state it looked like in 2016. One of the reasons Ernst is in trouble is because she took the political landscape in Iowa for granted and thought she could get away with being a Koch Brothers prostitute who ignores her home state. Iowa isn’t red enough for that.

Farm bankruptcies in Iowa are also through the roof since Trump implemented tariffs, the reddest part of Iowa is getting slammed with a COVID outbreak right now, and the federal derecho response has been abysmal. The only thing Trump has given Iowans is farm subsidies to make up for the tariffs, but most farmers would rather own a self sustaining farm that pays for itself rather than rely on subsidies that could be cut off at any moment.

My wife's family is from Iowa and they're all a buncha white ass country people and they all despise Donald Trump :lol he's going to lose Iowa tbh

Reck
10-21-2020, 12:23 PM
Not at all. 2020 Trump is dominating. Steamrolling Joe and morally bankrupt Democrats.
Exposing all the censorship, the violence, the shameless manipulations.
Having prosperity to show for a great term.
We're enjoying every minute while you dread election night b/c your ticket is such sh**.
And you know that the tired submission polls no longer work. That has you depressed.

Did you check in with Krystal Ball and Sahir?

Bogie
10-21-2020, 12:25 PM
It was a ploy. Even the guy who covers Iowa news for a living and knew the question ahead of time still had to look at his card. :lmao

I’ll go slower for you, since you’re really really stupid.

people whose livelihoods are derived from agriculture know what the prices of commodities are, every day.

a senator, representing a state whose main sources of industry are mostly agriculture related, who cares at all about representing her constituents, knows those prices too.

her fucking up a softball question, like the price of corn that day, when it should be a part of their staff’s daily routines to check those prices at market closing every day, to stay abreast of what’s effecting her state

Also, she was a fucking farmer before she was bought by the Koch’s. Her fucking family still farms.

Bogie
10-21-2020, 12:27 PM
My wife's family is from Iowa and they're all a buncha white ass country people and they all despise Donald Trump :lol he's going to lose Iowa tbh

i don’t know if I would go that far to guarantee he’s going to lose Iowa, god and racism are still big selling points to rural voters.

But he’s not going to win the state very easily. Especially with the metro areas voting in large numbers.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:27 PM
Did you check in with Krystal Ball and Sahir?

They're not calling Trump at this point.

We'll see when the polls move towards Trump as the establishment tries to save some face.

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 12:30 PM

people whose livelihoods are derived from agriculture know what the prices of commodities are, every day.

a senator, representing a state whose main sources of industry are mostly agriculture related, who cares at all about representing her constituents, knows those prices too.

her fucking up a softball question, like the price of corn that day, when it should be a part of their staff’s daily routines to check those prices at market closing every day, to stay abreast of what’s effecting her state

Also, she was a fucking farmer before she was bought by the Koch’s. Her fucking family still farms.

Greenfield doesn't even work in farming, she's a real estate investor, but she checks the price of commodities every day since it comes with the territory of being a senator in Iowa.

As you just said - Ernst thought Iowa functioned the same way Nebraska or Kansas does where it has enough braindead GOP voters who don't care if you ignore them and sell out to Charles Koch. It's definitely a red leaning state, but it has enough college educated voters and non-evangelicals who will actually give a shit about what your record is. Chuck Grassley hasn't always been a piece of shit the way he is now, he had to earn Iowa's trust first before getting a rubber stamp every 6 years.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:31 PM

It's not a great look. But her opponent has serious corruption baggage. Voting for a corrupt person just because she knows the price of beans on a given day is not what you think it is. You think Iowans are just yokels whose lives hinge on that. Reality check: Senators don't spend their time on Capitol Hill discussing corn prices. The lobbies will write anything for whatever pork as well anyways.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:33 PM
Greenfield doesn't even work in farming, she's a real estate investor, but she checks the price of commodities every day since it comes with the territory of being a senator in Iowa.

It comes with the territory of knowing a gotcha question in advance. That's all.

Reality check: Senators don't spend their time on Capitol Hill discussing corn prices. The lobbies will write anything for whatever pork as well anyways.

Winehole23
10-21-2020, 12:35 PM
Having prosperity to show for a great term, such a soothing idea.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:38 PM
Chuck Grassley hasn't always been a piece of shit the way he is now, he had to earn Iowa's trust first before getting a rubber stamp every 6 years.

Iowa is red. And if you're going to beat the person with the R next to the name, you're going to need something more than a stunt.
Democrats never learn that nominating corrupt individuals does not flip states. But they don't want to learn. They want theirs is all.
Maybe I'm wrong and this stunt will actually work; but I doubt it. Iowans are like everyone else. They're voting for the balance of the Senate and not just for the person they may happen to like more.

RandomGuy
10-21-2020, 12:39 PM

Good points.

Move IA to the blue column then. with you on ohio going red as well.

RandomGuy
Iowa is red. And if you're going to beat the person with the R next to the name, you're going to need something more than a stunt.
Democrats never learn that nominating corrupt individuals does not flip states. But they don't want to learn. They want theirs is all.
Maybe I'm wrong and this stunt will actually work; but I doubt it. Iowans are like everyone else. They're voting for the balance of the Senate and not just for the person they may happen to like more.

You haven't ponied up a fucking map yet, chickenshit.

Bogie
It's not a great look. But her opponent has serious corruption baggage. Voting for a corrupt person just because she knows the price of beans on a given day is not what you think it is. You think Iowans are just yokels whose lives hinge on that. Reality check: Senators don't spend their time on Capitol Hill discussing corn prices. The lobbies will write anything for whatever pork as well anyways.

i grew up in Iowa. I know what iowans are. And yes, ag State representatives do stay abreast of those prices. It is what effects their constituents.

You’re really stupid. It cannot be emphasized enough how stupid you are.

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 12:40 PM
Maybe I'm wrong and this stunt will actually work; but I doubt it.
aaand there's the qualifier because Derp doesn't want to commit to a prediction :lol

RandomGuy
10-21-2020, 12:43 PM
https://www.270towin.com/map-images/kpVYQ moderate-low confidence, esp ohio.

DeSantis' fuckups on COVID response will cost Trump FL in the end.

Bogie
10-21-2020, 12:44 PM

ok mongoloid, tell us all what greenfield did that has you asserting her corruption

Reck
10-21-2020, 12:47 PM
https://www.270towin.com/map-images/kpVYQ moderate-low confidence, esp ohio.

DeSantis' fuckups on COVID response will cost Trump FL in the end.

You have Nevada, Michigan etc as lean dem but Georgia as likely? How is that?

RandomGuy
10-21-2020, 12:49 PM

Clicked on it one too many times, didnt feel like fixing it. Blue is blue for the electroral count.

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 12:54 PM
New NYT/Sienna poll has Biden +3 in Iowa but Ernst +1. Seems strange, very first poll I've seen where Greenfield is polling behind Biden, and first poll in months where Greenfield is trailing at all.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:56 PM
aaand there's the qualifier because Derp doesn't want to commit to a prediction :lol

I predict Ernst wins handily. Savvy?

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:59 PM

Clicked on it one too many times, didnt feel like fixing it. Blue is blue for the electroral count.

Georgia is definitely some sort of red shade. But even looking at it through a chumpette filter, having it any better than toss-up is silly.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 01:01 PM
https://www.270towin.com/map-images/OvJLB

Reck
10-21-2020, 01:01 PM
New NYT/Sienna poll has Biden +3 in Iowa but Ernst +1. Seems strange, very first poll I've seen where Greenfield is polling behind Biden, and first poll in months where Greenfield is trailing at all.

I saw a similar one where Biden was outpolling Cunningham by about 2 points.

Dont remember which pollster. Strange things.

The only explanation I have is the supposed tightening we were supposed to see at the presidential level which we haven't seen is happening at the senate level.

Reck
10-21-2020, 01:02 PM
https://www.270towin.com/map-images/BNkdo

:lmao

No disrespect toward your ambition though.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 01:07 PM

No disrespect toward your ambition though.

You know that the polls are trash.
You know that momentum is with Trump.
You know that the COVID gambit is not working out.
You know that Trump is likely to build on 2016 and not slip against the weakest candidate in history.
You know any number of things not to your liking.
You're only making it hurt more later by being in such denial.

TSA
10-21-2020, 01:11 PM
https://twitter.com/TrumpDucki/status/1318921566307127302

Pushing for the shutdown of college campuses could come back to bite Dems in the ass.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 01:14 PM

Pushing for the shutdown of college campuses could come back to bite Dems in the ass.

Morons didn't think that one through probably.
But wrecking the economy and pretending it was Trump's fault was their only play short of losing with honor.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 01:23 PM
And Michigan just got that much redder. :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9chSqCTctRI

Rummpd
10-21-2020, 02:47 PM
https://www.investors.com/news/biden-vs-trump-poll-donald-trump-new-high-in-tight-race-ibd-tipp-presidential-poll/

National down 2 and 3 now in Rasmussen

Reck
10-21-2020, 03:03 PM

OOF

Then its a good thing the boomers are turning out in record number for Biden then.

Reck
10-21-2020, 03:04 PM
https://www.investors.com/news/biden-vs-trump-poll-donald-trump-new-high-in-tight-race-ibd-tipp-presidential-poll/

National down 2 and 3 now in Rasmussen

:lmao democrats have strayed. Cute

TSA
10-21-2020, 04:26 PM
:lmao democrats have strayed. Cute

https://mobile.twitter.com/djjohnso/status/1319007800194904065

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 04:36 PM

Yea, "news".

I done said they have to pretend Biden losing ground as election day approaches.

R Submission / D Excitement polls.

Conservatives not going to be faked out any more though. They're heading strong to the polls for a candidate they care about.

Reck
10-21-2020, 04:40 PM

Ok?

Weird response as that has nothing to do with dem enthusiasm to vote against Trump.

But what about the CNN poll that has Biden up 10 in PA? Fake news?

TSA
10-21-2020, 04:40 PM
Ok?

Weird response as that has nothing to do with dem enthusiasm to vote against Trump.

Reck
10-21-2020, 04:42 PM

What are you laughing about? Coping?

TSA
10-21-2020, 04:43 PM
What are you laughing about? Coping?

CNN poll

Reck
10-21-2020, 04:49 PM
CNN poll

:lol TSA melting down after his hunter Biden conspiracy turned into a Giulianni thought he was about to fuck a 15 year old.

:lol Thinks an 8 point lead in a key battleground state is "horrible."

boutons_deux
10-21-2020, 04:51 PM
538 has Biden approval 52 - 42.

Trash is less popular than he was in 2016, which means less voters?

538 has Biden with 348 EC votes, Trash with 182

Biden with 87% probability to win

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 05:12 PM
Ok?

:lol CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQHg0EZRgM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSVDZ0MySk8

Reck
10-21-2020, 05:22 PM
:lol CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQHg0EZRgM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSVDZ0MySk8

Quit posting videos of 15 year olds.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 05:44 PM
Quit posting videos of 15 year olds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSPpRB0j1dY

ElNono
10-21-2020, 05:46 PM

This would be better news for Dennison than bad news for old Joe. One needs to absolutely win the state, the other can actually win without PA.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 05:50 PM
This would be better news for Dennison than bad news for old Joe. One needs to absolutely win the state, the other can actually win without PA.

:lol No on the conclusion.

But for what it's worth, no way Trump loses if he gets PA; so I agree that it's better "news" for him. :tu

Rummpd
10-21-2020, 06:19 PM
Polls tightening overall Biden up 7.5 in RCP average but two polls just released IBD (more credible probably) and Rasmussen within 3 now - will be interesting

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 06:24 PM
Polls tightening overall Biden up 7.5 in RCP average but two polls just released IBD (more credible probably) and Rasmussen within 3 now - will be interesting
You keep spamming this - the polls that actually matter are state polls.

rmt
10-21-2020, 06:25 PM
C'mon PA.

Reck
10-21-2020, 06:33 PM

Also he's a retard if he thinks a house efffect has a margin of 7 to 8 points shift one way or the other.

That's double the usual MoE of any polls. That just doesn't happen.

Rummpd
10-21-2020, 06:48 PM

You are right on that and the issue is they are inferior and infrequent often. Race is closer but could go either way.

Rummpd
10-21-2020, 06:49 PM

You are right on that and the issue is they are inferior and infrequent often. Race is likely closer but could go either way.

Joseph Kony
10-21-2020, 06:50 PM

"I do not have a party or leg in race"

>keeps spamming the same poll in every thread

Rummpd
10-21-2020, 06:51 PM

"I do not have a party or leg in race"

>keeps spamming the same poll in every thread

Why can you not accept I am fine either way? Lock it up I know more politics you do.

Will Hunting
10-21-2020, 06:53 PM
You are right on that and the issue is they are inferior and infrequent often. Race is closer but could go either way.
That was the case in 2016 but this year a lot of the top tier pollsters are doing state polls.

ElNono
10-21-2020, 07:35 PM
:lol No on the conclusion.

But for what it's worth, no way Trump loses if he gets PA; so I agree that it's better "news" for him. :tu

????

Biden winning Arizona (where he's polling better than PA or FL), means he doesn't need to win either of PA or FL to have a solid path to 270.

ElNono
10-21-2020, 07:38 PM
ie:

https://www.270towin.com/maps/nG9Nl.png

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 07:44 PM
????

Biden winning Arizona (where he's polling better than PA or FL), means he doesn't need to win either of PA or FL to have a solid path to 270.

Good luck with completing that hail mary.

ElNono
10-21-2020, 07:46 PM
Good luck with completing that hail mary.

What hail mary? the only one that needs a hail mary at this stage is Dennison...

It would be quite a bit of poetic justice if McCain's Arizona delivers the fatal blow to POTUS again...

Reck
10-21-2020, 07:47 PM
????

Where are you getting that he's polling better in Arizona than PA?

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 07:50 PM
What hail mary? the only one that needs a hail mary at this stage is Dennison...

It would be quite a bit of poetic justice if McCain's Arizona delivers the fatal blow to POTUS again...

:lol Licking that war monger's ass so much.

ElNono
10-21-2020, 07:52 PM
Where are you getting that he's polling better in Arizona than PA?

Just looking at the last few A polls on 538. Today's A polls show +5 in PA, and last few A polls in AZ show +6/+7...

It's more or less the same difference, but any news of polls tightening in PA is much better news for Dennison than Joe (which is where this conversation came from).

ElNono
10-21-2020, 07:52 PM
:lol Licking that war monger's ass so much.

Mostly trolling... but I know it would hurt MAGAtards twice as much, so that's a plus in my book :lol

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 07:58 PM
Mostly trolling... but I know it would hurt MAGAtards twice as much, so that's a plus in my book :lol

Weak trolls go to bat for stuff they don't care for.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 08:02 PM
Just looking at the last few A polls on 538. Today's A polls show +5 in PA, and last few A polls in AZ show +6/+7...

It's more or less the same difference, but any news of polls tightening in PA is much better news for Dennison than Joe (which is where this conversation came from).

Muh fake polls won't get it done. One side is energized. The other side has a corpse and a whore.

pgardn
10-21-2020, 11:32 PM
https://apple.news/A7TSaYz9rRvy5FV9BlxwNcw

when will the red team actually take this seriously?

ElNono
10-21-2020, 11:35 PM
Weak trolls go to bat for stuff they don't care for.

Don't know much about weak trolls, but I'll take your word for it.

Muh fake polls won't get it done. One side is energized. The other side has a corpse and a whore.

It doesn't matter how 'energized' one side is if they don't have enough votes to propel a candidate through.

These elections are never determined by the base on either party.

lefty
10-21-2020, 11:38 PM
Trump will win
Don’t underestimate the power of belief

Nigga is like Palpatine, he knows he’s gonna win no matter what

pgardn
10-21-2020, 11:48 PM
Trump will win
Don’t underestimate the power of belief

Nigga is like Palpatine, he knows he’s gonna win no matter what

he is scared shit less he knows he’s not gonna win.

and he is going to lose to someone who he thinks is totally inferior to him
it’s going to kill him, while he’s in jail

DarrinS
10-22-2020, 12:01 AM
he is scared shit less he knows he’s not gonna win.

and he is going to lose to someone who he thinks is totally inferior to him
it’s going to kill him, while he’s in jail

Are you okay?

ElNono
10-22-2020, 02:03 AM

totally right about this, tbh

Winehole23
10-22-2020, 02:16 AM
Glenn Greenwald is the line where anti-anti-Trumpism shades off into pro-Trumpism, but i agree with him about Assange and cable news.

Trainwreck2100
10-22-2020, 03:48 AM

totally right about this, tbh

said it before and I'll say it again the Lincoln project is setting themselves up for the most predictable heel turn in history

Will Hunting
10-22-2020, 06:42 AM
Glenn Greenwald is the line where anti-anti-Trumpism shades off into pro-Trumpism, but i agree with him about Assange and cable news.
Julie Assange is a right wing political operative who wanted to help Trump get elected. He’s a piece of shit and I hope he gets shower raped as much as possible while he’s in prison.

Rummpd
10-22-2020, 09:09 AM
For this paper pretty fair read

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/us/politics/can-trump-win-the-election.html

2 polls last 48 hours including IBD have him within 3 on national vote but it all depends on what happens in a few states.

Spurtacular
10-22-2020, 09:15 AM
Julie Assange is a right wing political operative who wanted to help Trump get elected. He’s a piece of shit and I hope he gets shower raped as much as possible while he’s in prison.

How dare he expose Hillary's corruption!

#AlwaysWithDatPscyho :lmao

Winehole23
10-22-2020, 09:31 AM
Julie Assange is a right wing political operative who wanted to help Trump get elected. He’s a piece of shit and I hope he gets shower raped as much as possible while he’s in prison.I can understand the sore feelings about 2016, but there's little evidence, looking at the Wikileaks body of work, that's it's ideologically motivated. GWB was calling for his head in 2006. Sarah Palin and Norm Coleman have been targets, the roster of the BNP (British National Party) was posted online by Wikileaks. The 2010 Chelsea Manning leaks don't seem to have been designed to discredit Obama in particular. Up til 2015 the trend doesn't look disctinctly partisan to me, YMMV, of course.

When exactly did Assange become a right wing pawn, in your opinion?

Will Hunting
10-22-2020, 09:44 AM
I can understand the sore feelings about 2016, but there's little evidence, looking at the Wikileaks body of work, that's it's ideologically motivated. GWB was calling for his head in 2006. Sarah Palin and Norm Coleman have been targets, the roster of the BNP (British National Party) was posted online by Wikileaks. The 2010 Chelsea Manning leaks don't seem to have been designed to discredit Obama in particular. Up til 2015 the trend doesn't look disctinctly partisan to me, YMMV, of course.

When exactly did Assange become a right wing pawn, in your opinion?
When he made a deliberate effort to get a right wing oligarch elected president. It’s revisionist history to pretend Julie isn’t pro Trump.

Winehole23
10-22-2020, 09:47 AM
When he made a deliberate effort to get a right wing oligarch elected president. It’s revisionist history to pretend Julie isn’t pro Trump.2016 then.

Will Hunting
10-22-2020, 10:06 AM
2016 then.
What has Julie done to call out Trump for continuing to Bush-Obama drone/bomb foreign policy? Presumably if he was a nonpartisan he’d call out Trump’s interventionism just as much as he called it out when Obama did it.

Spurtacular
10-22-2020, 10:16 AM
:cry Assange needs to expose corruption on both sides equally. :cry
:cry It's only fair. :cry

Trainwreck2100
10-22-2020, 10:22 AM
For this paper pretty fair read

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/us/politics/can-trump-win-the-election.html

2 polls last 48 hours including IBD have him within 3 on national vote but it all depends on what happens in a few states.
Definitely an impartial voter, the most honest of honest brokers

Spurminator
10-22-2020, 10:43 AM
Glenn Greenwald is the line where anti-anti-Trumpism shades off into pro-Trumpism

Definitely has a massive case of Liberal Twitter Derangement Syndrome.

velik_m
10-22-2020, 11:17 AM

I know Pence is not particularly active, but calling him a corpse is a bit mean.

Winehole23
10-22-2020, 05:58 PM
What has Julie done to call out Trump for continuing to Bush-Obama drone/bomb foreign policy? Presumably if he was a nonpartisan he’d call out Trump’s interventionism just as much as he called it out when Obama did it.It might have changed the stakes for Assange to be living for years in diplomatic sanctuary under legal threat from multiple nations, but i don't disagree with what you're saying.

(Presumably, if Assange did Trump a solid he'll be getting a pardon soon, but nah, Trump'll probably crop dust him on his way out the door.)

boutons_deux
10-22-2020, 06:18 PM
538 probability: 87% Biden / 12% Trash

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/

Rummpd
10-23-2020, 12:22 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/2020_president/

Those with money about 2:1 on Biden

https://medium.com/@Soccermatics/why-fivethirtyeight-predictions-dont-beat-prediction-markets-9d619b8c1c1e

Says those betting likely as good as 538 that blew 2016

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 12:32 PM
538 probability: 87% Biden / 12% Trash

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/

After Trump wins, Cuck Silver going to cry that he had to with the polls regardless of whether they were wrong.

Seen this movie already.

Joseph Kony
10-23-2020, 12:35 PM
fat ass won by the skin of his teeth last time and shillary still won the popular vote :lol just face it, Trump is gonna get blown the fuck out

Reck
10-23-2020, 12:55 PM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/2020_president/

Those with money about 2:1 on Biden

https://medium.com/@Soccermatics/why-fivethirtyeight-predictions-dont-beat-prediction-markets-9d619b8c1c1e

Says those betting likely as good as 538 that blew 2016

538 Gave Trump a 35% chance of winning which was far greater than anyone else.

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 12:58 PM
fat ass won by the skin of his teeth last time and shillary still won the popular vote :lol just face it, Trump is gonna get blown the fuck out

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_JyqLVkAAZVVS?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_KKYdVcAEyEpa?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_KbPQUYAAVKSP?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_Ks3OUcAAcaqy?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_Ru-OXUAMaBiy?format=jpg&name=small

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlimsyAchingAxolotl-small.gif

Reck
10-23-2020, 01:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_JyqLVkAAZVVS?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_KKYdVcAEyEpa?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_KbPQUYAAVKSP?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_Ks3OUcAAcaqy?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek_Ru-OXUAMaBiy?format=jpg&name=small

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlimsyAchingAxolotl-small.gif

Twitter polls?

This is desperate even for you. But I'll allow it since your boy got roughed up last night so you're looking for that silver lining.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2020, 01:03 PM
:lol derp melting down about a debate and trying to steal memes.

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 01:06 PM
Twitter polls?

This is desperate even for you. But I'll allow it since your boy got roughed up last night so you're looking for that silver lining.

:lmao Even fake CNN called it only 53 percent for Zombie Rapist.

You got your ass whooped. :rollin

Reck
10-23-2020, 01:21 PM
:lmao Even fake CNN called it only 53 percent for Zombie Rapist.

You got your ass whooped. :rollin

And you think that's not good? lol

What did Trump get?

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 01:23 PM
And you think that's not good? lol

What did Trump get?

Of course it's not good (for Harris/Biden). They had to limit their fakery cos Joe got his ass whooped so soundly.

Reck
10-23-2020, 01:26 PM
Of course it's not good (for Harris/Biden). They had to limit their fakery cos Joe got his ass whooped so soundly.

:lol Majority suddenly doesn't rule.

Splits
10-23-2020, 01:30 PM

This is wrong. Assange isn't left or right, he is anti-American-homogeny which means to sow as much discord within the political system and have them self-harm as much as possible by electing the worst possible candidate. He's pro-Trump because it advances that agenda, for the US not to be the world superpower. And there's merit to that.

Spurminator
10-23-2020, 01:31 PM
Posting Twitter polls as evidence of anything meaningful is a sign of a hopelessly stupid person.

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 01:44 PM
Posting Twitter polls as evidence of anything meaningful is a sign of a hopelessly stupid person.

The Las Vegas Review Journal was butthurt about Trump winning their own poll too.
They had to tout CNN's fake poll too. :lmao

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/betting/biden-wins-debate-according-to-poll-but-trumps-odds-improve-2159025/

Will Hunting
10-23-2020, 02:28 PM
That thank post I just hit was a mistype :lol

Will Hunting
10-23-2020, 02:29 PM
This is wrong. Assange isn't left or right, he is anti-American-homogeny which means to sow as much discord within the political system and have them self-harm as much as possible by electing the worst possible candidate. He's pro-Trump because it advances that agenda, for the US not to be the world superpower. And there's merit to that.
He wants to sow discord by making it so America is controlled by a radical right wing oligarch? Yeah, I’d say that makes someone a right wing operative.

SnakeBoy
10-23-2020, 02:50 PM

Reck
10-23-2020, 02:59 PM

lol happening nationwide.

That fact doesn't extend beyond Florida. More people are voting dem in places like Texas (Still wont matter) and Giorgia for example.

Will Hunting
10-23-2020, 03:03 PM
Texas and Georgia as far as I know aren’t even releasing party registration info for who’s already voted.

I said it in another thread but registered Rs in Florida always show up. Tracking which party registration has more of a lead in Florida is stupid, the variable that changes election by election is registered D turnout. The only stat in Florida early voting that really matters is registered Dem turnout; registered R turnout will be at 80+% the way it always is, whether they vote early or on Election Day.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2020, 03:09 PM
The Las Vegas Review Journal was butthurt about Trump winning their own poll too.
They had to tout CNN's fake poll too. :lmao

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/betting/biden-wins-debate-according-to-poll-but-trumps-odds-improve-2159025/

:lol you don't know who owns the LVRJ.

:lol ignorant derp

Splits
10-23-2020, 03:12 PM
He wants to sow discord by making it so America is controlled by a radical right wing oligarch? Yeah, I’d say that makes someone a right wing operative.

You're ignoring everything he did during the Bush years. He's an anti-imperialist and wants the worst for American influence. You only see things through a left/right prism, not everything fits that mold

Will Hunting
10-23-2020, 03:14 PM
You're ignoring everything he did during the Bush years. He's an anti-imperialist and wants the worst for American influence. You only see things through a left/right prism, not everything fits that mold
During the Bush and Obama years he was a nonpartisan who just wanted to expose American war crimes.

Then in 2016 he decided to go from nonpartisan figure to right wing operative.

DMX7
10-23-2020, 03:14 PM
:lol you don't know who owns the LVRJ.

:lol ignorant derp

Even if he did know, he's not smart enough to understand the connection. :lol

Will Hunting
10-23-2020, 03:15 PM
Also Julie Assange is a fucking retard if he thought getting Trump elected was going to usher in an era of anti-imperialism :lmao