PDA

View Full Version : god bless you all

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

koriwhat
11-11-2020, 11:07 PM
i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

take care everyone regardless of our past here.

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.

TimDunkem
11-11-2020, 11:08 PM
Drunk?

RD2191
11-11-2020, 11:09 PM
:lol

Winehole23
11-11-2020, 11:16 PM
i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.Best to you, man. Keep something good for yourself. :tu

Spurtacular
11-11-2020, 11:28 PM
So the "junkie" feels very sorry for the board cuckold.
That sounds about right. :lol :lmao :rollin

koriwhat
11-11-2020, 11:40 PM
i feel sorry for our entire world spurt. i feel stupid for every petty thing i've ever said here. it is what it is. god bless you too.

spurraider21
11-11-2020, 11:45 PM
you'll be wishing death on multiple people soon enough

spurraider21
11-11-2020, 11:45 PM
if not, i guess you found Allah

koriwhat
11-11-2020, 11:46 PM

i won't be. i promise you that one thing if nothing else.

ElNono
11-11-2020, 11:51 PM
Past the jokes and memes, you've always been straight up in my book, tbh. Good luck to you.

monosylab1k
11-12-2020, 12:16 AM
You can still call me fat tbh :tu

SnakeBoy
11-12-2020, 12:16 AM

This is a good attitude to have. All the libs on here have clearly had painful traumatic experiences which causes them to lash out. It is best not to respond to their misdirected anger and instead pray for them to find peace through our Lord Jesus Christ, as I do.

monosylab1k
11-12-2020, 12:18 AM
This is a good attitude to have. All the libs on here have clearly had painful traumatic experiences which causes them to lash out. It is best not to respond to their misdirected anger and instead pray for them to find peace through our Lord Jesus Christ, as I do.

teh lulz!

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 12:21 AM
i feel sorry for our entire world spurt. i feel stupid for every petty thing i've ever said here. it is what it is. god bless you too.

Soy boy chumpettes get what they get.

Take a break; and we'll see you later.

Blake
11-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Joey got the covid, didn't he

DarrinS
11-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Unite!

Please ignore what we did for the last 4 years. -Dems

Blake
11-12-2020, 12:48 AM
Unite!

Drunk?

Ghazi
11-12-2020, 12:56 AM
God Bless the friends of Islam on Spurstalk, and a curse on the enemies of Islam like Avante

Islamic Iran has a military, has technology, has science, has logic, has reason, has a PhD in Islam

AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH IS THE END OF THE WORLD

SAY I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME AND THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH

Spurs Homer
11-12-2020, 01:02 AM

your grandma would be disgusted of your complicity defending the piece of shit orange hitler

too late for you

might as well go back in the trash and find that crack pipe and just continue to destroy your weak ass

you turned your back on your country for the orange hitler cult daddy you worshipped!

Ghazi
11-12-2020, 01:04 AM
WE DID IT BOYS

MONO DOK WERE ABOUT TO MEET UP IN PERSON DAWG

GHAZSTRODAMUS

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

I SPIT FIRE SHOOT FLAMES

DarrinS
11-12-2020, 01:04 AM
See what I mean?

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 01:24 AM
Joey got the covid, didn't he

Dude apologized to you and you're still a total bitch.

Like I've said before, it was you, not her.

koriwhat
11-12-2020, 01:28 AM
your grandma would be disgusted of your complicity defending the piece of shit orange hitler

too late for you

might as well go back in the trash and find that crack pipe and just continue to destroy your weak ass

you turned your back on your country for the orange hitler cult daddy you worshipped!

inner peace is my objective. god bless you SH and hope you find your inner peace too.

koriwhat
11-12-2020, 01:31 AM

i take no offense. i just want to end the cycle of negativity i have spewed here and elsewhere over the years. i want you all to be prosperous and enjoy life to the fullest.

Ghazi
11-12-2020, 01:37 AM
Islam is the religion of peace. Most people on SpursTalk are chill, but people like Avante had to get perma banned

Spurminator
11-12-2020, 01:47 AM
Unite!

:lmao what Dems did the last four years?

You really have created a nice little alternate reality in that stupid head of yours, haven't you? Whatever helps you cope.

midnightpulp
11-12-2020, 01:48 AM
Spurstalk legend doing legendary things. :tu

Chris
11-12-2020, 02:46 AM

God Bless you and your family :bobo

Ghazi
11-12-2020, 03:08 AM
God Bless SpursTalk! WE ARE IMMORTAL!

WHOSE WITH ME WHOSE WITH ME

Ghazi
11-12-2020, 03:08 AM
AS FOR AVANTE HE IS PERMA BANNED

FrostKing
11-12-2020, 03:13 AM
Precisely the Unity spurstalk needs

Blake
11-12-2020, 05:19 AM

:lol he'll back to his ranting ways in no time. You're both pieces of shit, tbh.

Blake
11-12-2020, 05:21 AM
i take no offense. i just want to end the cycle of negativity i have spewed here and elsewhere over the years. i want you all to be prosperous and enjoy life to the fullest.

If this place got to you that much then you probably need to see a real therapist, tbh.

But we've been telling you that for a long time now.

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 05:58 AM
If this place got to you that much then you probably need to see a real therapist, tbh.

Did you see a therapist after your wife cuckolded you?

koriwhat
11-12-2020, 07:53 AM

you're mistaken in your assumption. however, i still and will forever hope the best for you and all others. god bless you!

koriwhat
11-12-2020, 07:54 AM

drop it, please.

BD24
11-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Intrigued to see where this new plot development goes.

Will Hunting
11-12-2020, 08:19 AM
TarantinoRezDog might have something to say ITT

monosylab1k
11-12-2020, 09:03 AM
:lmao what Dems did the last four years?

You really have created a nice little alternate reality in that stupid head of yours, haven't you? Whatever helps you cope.

Apparently cases and cases of booze hasn’t done it for him.

RandomGuy
11-12-2020, 09:04 AM

Hmm. Well, I wish you well. You have chosen a difficult thing to do. Good luck, and I hope it works out.

RandomGuy
11-12-2020, 09:05 AM

Because 2020 hasn't been weird enough. Next thing you know TSA will suddenly become scrupulously honest.

Dirks_Finale
11-12-2020, 09:11 AM
Good on you, bro.

You become consumed by negativity if that's all you are immersed in...and this place is full of it. Utilize your ignore list if you plan on continuing to post, tbh. Let ugly people rant and talk to themselves.

Basketball is the primary reason many of us signed up to begin with and that should be returning soon, without all the political BS. So still a decent place to browse and post.

Best wishes to you. :toast

pgardn
11-12-2020, 09:16 AM
I knew it, I knew it,

Koriwhat

I knew you were basically a good dude. this is just a message board and it really does not mean that much but I just had this feeling. and I did not give up on it.

all of that good stuff back at you.
I know there are other people on here that have friends and family that do not agree with them politically which sometimes leads to some very fundamental differences. But there is goodness in people that overcomes all this when it really comes down to helping one another face-to-face. I think we get too far removed from action by just thinking about policy and what it means for us. But when it comes right down to having to help someone immediately right in front of you, then you really find out.
this should be a fundamental tenet of Judeo Christian behavior, to help in your realm and the big picture “might” take care of itself. But we know rulers with power will rule from afar. Pretending they are benevolent. Personally, I am down with the random acts of kindness.

done

back to argument over policy followed by personal attacks

Spurs Homer
11-12-2020, 11:51 AM
inner peace is my objective. god bless you SH and hope you find your inner peace too.

what god?
Define inner peace?

which drugs are you on?

Spurs Homer
11-12-2020, 11:58 AM

looks like the ass beat down you gave him finally sunk in and he is now cowering like a beaten lamb

it was you who went down and put the fear of god in tats dude wasnt it?

spurraider21
11-12-2020, 12:16 PM
ya know, forget my posts on page 1

willing to accept kw's olive branch.

in a good mood, recently got confirmation that spurraider21 is capable of breeding

Blake
11-12-2020, 12:47 PM
you're mistaken in your assumption. however, i still and will forever hope the best for you and all others. god bless you!

No, I don't think I am.

Clearly this place has gotten to you. This thread is proof. If you can't figure out how to let silly troll cracks slide off your back on your own then you might need professional help.

Blake
11-12-2020, 12:50 PM

This place has gotten to derp too. You both should probably need to just log off for a while and mentally and emotionally reboot yourselves.

hater
11-12-2020, 12:53 PM

Therapists are for fags and cucks. How many therapists have you seen ma nig? :lmao

Chucho
11-12-2020, 12:56 PM

in a good mood, recently got confirmation that spurraider21 is capable of breeding

Congrats, mang. Kids are the best.

Blake
11-12-2020, 01:02 PM

Congratulations :toast

Blake
11-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Therapists are for fags and cucks. How many therapists have you seen ma nig? :lmao

Did a therapist hurt you in some way?

monosylab1k
11-12-2020, 01:17 PM

Diagnosed him as autistic, and when the test results confirmed it yelled “CALLED DAT SHIT!” at him

DMC
11-12-2020, 01:35 PM
You can still call me fat tbh :tu

Yes the truth should always be told

DMC
11-12-2020, 01:37 PM
I knew it, I knew it,

Koriwhat

I knew you were basically a good dude. this is just a message board and it really does not mean that much but I just had this feeling. and I did not give up on it.

all of that good stuff back at you.
I know there are other people on here that have friends and family that do not agree with them politically which sometimes leads to some very fundamental differences. But there is goodness in people that overcomes all this when it really comes down to helping one another face-to-face. I think we get too far removed from action by just thinking about policy and what it means for us. But when it comes right down to having to help someone immediately right in front of you, then you really find out.
this should be a fundamental tenet of Judeo Christian behavior, to help in your realm and the big picture “might” take care of itself. But we know rulers with power will rule from afar. Pretending they are benevolent. Personally, I am down with the random acts of kindness.

done

back to argument over policy followed by personal attacks

tl;dr

hater
11-12-2020, 01:59 PM

cuckness confirmed :lol

monosylab1k
11-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Yes the truth should always be told

This felt perfunctory. Take a little more pride in your trolling.

5/10 - Mediocre

monosylab1k
11-12-2020, 02:52 PM
tl;dr

Solid jab tbh, however your grade may be downgraded, depending on if you continue engaging with your target after being so dismissive.

7/10 (for now) - Solid

SnakeBoy
11-12-2020, 03:09 PM

Planning to start a family soon?

BSfromTX
11-12-2020, 03:11 PM
For sure way too much negativity on this board. It is always a positive to see how a little kindness and humility brings about a totally different attitude in people.

ElNono
11-12-2020, 03:19 PM

Congrats!

hater
11-12-2020, 03:20 PM

sorry to hear

good luck in next 18 years of slavery

spurraider21
11-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Planning to start a family soon?
itshappening.gif

Splits
11-12-2020, 03:40 PM
itshappening.gif

pull out

spurraider21
11-12-2020, 03:41 PM
pull out
too late. only contingency now is the clothes hanger

Splits
11-12-2020, 04:00 PM
too late. only contingency now is the clothes hanger

https://i.imgur.com/It5pprg.gif

Robz4000
11-12-2020, 04:40 PM

Congrats my dude.

Joseph Kony
11-12-2020, 04:44 PM
fuck outta here with this kumbaya shit. the fuck is wrong with you all :lol

Joseph Kony
11-12-2020, 04:45 PM
also congrats to spurraider21 :toast

Trill Clinton
11-12-2020, 04:46 PM

also congrats to spurraider21 :toast

Both of these.

koriwhat
11-12-2020, 05:11 PM
No, I don't think I am.

Clearly this place has gotten to you. This thread is proof. If you can't figure out how to let silly troll cracks slide off your back on your own then you might need professional help.

you are allowed to perceive this however you'd like bud. it just isn't so though.

however, i'm sick of the negativity within me and not just here.

i hope you have a glorious life blake and may god bless you and your family.

koriwhat
11-12-2020, 05:14 PM

congratulations sr! i get to FT with my nephews later and i'm so excited. i never see them because they're in d.c. and my brother and i haven't had the best of relationships but i'm working hard to change that.

god has truly blessed you and i hope for more blessings in your future!

leemajors
11-12-2020, 05:47 PM

Congrats! I'm sure you're used to little sleep from law school so hopefully it won't affect you too much

Rummpd
11-12-2020, 05:51 PM
God Bless you in return you always give salient takes whether or not I agree

pgardn
11-12-2020, 05:56 PM
tl;dr

Word salad for you.
Just toss it...

Last line of the salad continues regardless proud Mrs. Crutchfield.

pgardn
11-12-2020, 06:06 PM

Wut?

The derision wont stop.
We still have significant nuttage on this board to be cracked.

monosylab1k
11-12-2020, 06:10 PM
I’m genuinely curious what happened in the three hours between koriwhat doing his usual shit talking rageposts and making this thread.

Did his dealer scam him with some crushed up Zoloft?

pgardn
11-12-2020, 06:24 PM
I’m genuinely curious what happened in the three hours between koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) doing his usual shit talking rageposts and making this thread.

The rage.
There was not near enough derpish bizarre theory stuff.
Just a pissed off person. Off course I dont know the full context, but he did not invent near enough of this outrageous Cosmo, Chris, derpage, TSA, TGY shit.

DMC
11-12-2020, 07:06 PM

Your throat egg was fertilized?

spurraider21
11-12-2020, 07:12 PM
more gay fantasies

Blake
11-12-2020, 07:13 PM
you are allowed to perceive this however you'd like bud. it just isn't so though.

Yeah dude, you might need professional help

DMC
11-12-2020, 07:15 PM
more gay fantasies

Ah.. that explains it.

Blake
11-12-2020, 07:48 PM
Ah.. that explains it.

You're saying he explained you?

Neo.
11-12-2020, 07:57 PM
sounds like an acid trip

Red Pill Regimen
11-12-2020, 08:03 PM
sounds like an acid trip

shut up

johnsmith
11-12-2020, 08:15 PM
Not my spurstalk!

monosylab1k
11-12-2020, 08:31 PM

Easy, low hanging fruit. But solid execution.

6/10 - Adequate

Ah.. that explains it.

Lazy. Uninspired.

4/10 - Very Mediocre

SnakeBoy
11-12-2020, 08:45 PM
itshappening.gif

Congrats!

TarantinoRezDog
11-12-2020, 09:38 PM
TarantinoRezDog (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21454) might have something to say ITT

Man, I'm choking up a bit, honestly. All my years knowing Joey, he's been nothing but a pent up ball of rage. It's good to see him turning over a new leaf. Truthfully, all BD was trying to do in the good old days with all the ass whippings was to try and beat some compassion into him. We knew something was off with him when he set the class pet (a hamster) on fire in the 6th grade, so we all kind of agreed to perform a Texas exorcism on the dude by kicking the shit out of him every day, which would hopefully kick the shit out of the evil inhabiting his soul.

Looks like it finally worked.

AaronY
11-13-2020, 03:06 PM
I’m genuinely curious what happened in the three hours between koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) doing his usual shit talking rageposts and making this thread.

Biden finally reached him #thegreathealing #uniter #joe2024

RandomGuy
11-13-2020, 03:13 PM

Cool.

Be kind, be fair, be honest.

Hopefully you will be the kind of person your kids look up to.

RandomGuy
11-13-2020, 03:14 PM

Giving up on that kind of negativity is very healthy. Again, good luck.

RandomGuy
11-13-2020, 03:16 PM

https://actionagogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Alien-face-hugger.jpg

BD24
11-13-2020, 05:22 PM
Man, I'm choking up a bit, honestly. All my years knowing Joey, he's been nothing but a pent up ball of rage. It's good to see him turning over a new leaf. Truthfully, all BD was trying to do in the good old days with all the ass whippings was to try and beat some compassion into him. We knew something was off with him when he set the class pet (a hamster) on fire in the 6th grade, so we all kind of agreed to perform a Texas exorcism on the dude by kicking the shit out of him every day, which would hopefully kick the shit out of the evil inhabiting his soul.

:lol.

one of the best trolls on the site tbh

koriwhat
11-13-2020, 05:48 PM

god bless you Tarantino but lying about you and BD ever knowing me isn't going to win you a prize of any sort. it's still quite sad how some of you have an obsession with make believe and perpetuating lies. it's wild. either way Tarantino, i wish you the best and maybe one day you'll become the best damn fictional writer you could've ever dreamt up. NY's best seller's list is waiting on your #1 seller.

koriwhat
11-13-2020, 05:50 PM
:lol.

one of the best trolls on the site tbh

he's not too shabby tbh. you neither. :tu

god bless you too BD.

koriwhat
11-13-2020, 05:52 PM
Biden finally reached him #thegreathealing #uniter #joe2024

yeah, no, not at all. biden is a joke and always has been a joke. god bless his soul too but i'm not judge nor jury so good luck to him when he meets his maker.

monosylab1k
11-13-2020, 05:56 PM
He’s already starting to crack :lol just a matter of time tbh

koriwhat
11-13-2020, 05:59 PM

lol mono

Blake
11-13-2020, 06:14 PM

yup. Lol he's still a piece of shit God bless him

Blake
11-13-2020, 06:18 PM
god bless you Tarantino but lying about you and BD ever knowing me isn't going to win you a prize of any sort. it's still quite sad how some of you have an obsession with make believe and perpetuating lies. it's wild. either way Tarantino, i wish you the best and maybe one day you'll become the best damn fictional writer you could've ever dreamt up. NY's best seller's list is waiting on your #1 seller.

Det anger starting to rise

monosylab1k
11-13-2020, 06:37 PM
lol mono

I applaud the troll job, you reeled em in, kinda like your crack dealer reeling you in :tu

koriwhat
11-13-2020, 06:49 PM
i feel for yall tbh. love is all i want to expound these days regardless of what yall think. life isn't easy and trying to be as optimistic as possible is easily as hard but i strive to become that person i imagined myself to be so long ago. losing my inner peace along the way and discovering it once again has really shaken my core. so if i shall be yalls punching bag so be it; let it out on me because i can take the brunt of yalls pain and hopefully it betters us all in the end.

i'm not fibbing when i say god bless yall and i want the best for all of you here and in the world at large. i truly am sorry for being such a weak minded individual because i now realize not spreading love is literally the definition of weakness.

Blake
11-13-2020, 06:54 PM
He's gonna blow any minute now

Spurtacular
11-13-2020, 07:01 PM

Things blake says when he's watching a black dude fuck his wife!

koriwhat
11-13-2020, 07:08 PM

i'm here for you blake regardless of what you think of me. this was never going to be easy and i knew it. the backlash was expected but it's nothing i can't take and in the end it'll make me a better person. i am truly sorry i put you down so much and ridiculed you because it hurt that you did the same back even after i extended an olive branch your way many moons ago. you and this forum isn't the reason for this thread but finding my inner peace also meant confronting issues irl and online here. like i said prior, you never deserved the pain you went through in that marriage and you most definitely didn't deserve myself and others putting you down just because you sought love bro. if you're not with someone right now, she'll find you soon enough and i hope you're filled with nothing but love. it was never right to take offense when i could've just moved along but i bought into the trolling, the "feuds", etc and it was nothing more than poison to my soul.

i'm mortal and i understand i might slip up but i am going to try as hard as i can not to. i am going to try as hard as i can to follow the light and keep shedding my negative ways.

BD24
11-13-2020, 07:11 PM
Joey going through the 12 steps it would seem.

good for you gettin clean brother

koriwhat
11-13-2020, 07:21 PM
Joey going through the 12 steps it would seem.

good for you gettin clean brother

i was never dirty to begin with and i have always been the most transparent person here to my own detriment. i'm just sick of being negative and pretending otherwise.

monosylab1k
11-13-2020, 08:08 PM
i feel for yall tbh. love is all i want to expound these days regardless of what yall think. life isn't easy and trying to be as optimistic as possible is easily as hard but i strive to become that person i imagined myself to be so long ago. losing my inner peace along the way and discovering it once again has really shaken my core. so if i shall be yalls punching bag so be it; let it out on me because i can take the brunt of yalls pain and hopefully it betters us all in the end.

i'm not fibbing when i say god bless yall and i want the best for all of you here and in the world at large. i truly am sorry for being such a weak minded individual because i now realize not spreading love is literally the definition of weakness.

https://i.imgur.com/n08A8NO.jpg

monosylab1k
11-13-2020, 08:09 PM
i'm here for you blake regardless of what you think of me. this was never going to be easy and i knew it. the backlash was expected but it's nothing i can't take and in the end it'll make me a better person. i am truly sorry i put you down so much and ridiculed you because it hurt that you did the same back even after i extended an olive branch your way many moons ago. you and this forum isn't the reason for this thread but finding my inner peace also meant confronting issues irl and online here. like i said prior, you never deserved the pain you went through in that marriage and you most definitely didn't deserve myself and others putting you down just because you sought love bro. if you're not with someone right now, she'll find you soon enough and i hope you're filled with nothing but love. it was never right to take offense when i could've just moved along but i bought into the trolling, the "feuds", etc and it was nothing more than poison to my soul.

i'm mortal and i understand i might slip up but i am going to try as hard as i can not to. i am going to try as hard as i can to follow the light and keep shedding my negative ways.
https://i.imgur.com/n08A8NO.jpg

Blake
11-13-2020, 08:12 PM

Tldr

Get help, dude. Imo.

monosylab1k
11-13-2020, 08:31 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/eudqDxqzUJfveIaEPy/giphy.gif

DMC
11-13-2020, 09:48 PM

Your best bet would be a long hiatus from this place. Hard to find change if you don't change something first.

Spurs Homer
11-13-2020, 11:30 PM

Your cult leader got destroyed in the election - and your vote didnt help him.

Now you are acting just like the defeated pussy you are and the same as your cult leader.

Pretty pathetic.

Your complicity will always be a stain - no matter how badly you lie to yourself now.

koriwhat
11-14-2020, 06:54 AM
Your cult leader got destroyed in the election - and your vote didnt help him.

Now you are acting just like the defeated pussy you are and the same as your cult leader.

Pretty pathetic.

Your complicity will always be a stain - no matter how badly you lie to yourself now.

lol SH this thread has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, trump, or anything of the sort. your replies are fun to read though.

btw, some of yall are reading too much into this thread. the "get help" is almost as funny as the premonition of an "angry" rant not coming to fruition. this thread's been fun thus far. :tu

koriwhat
11-14-2020, 06:56 AM
Your best bet would be a long hiatus from this place. Hard to find change if you don't change something first.

this place isn't getting to me per se. negativity is and i'm turning that around quite easily. thanks for being concerned though if nothing else. :tu

koriwhat
11-14-2020, 07:00 AM
Tldr

Get help, dude. Imo.

may god bless you blake!

pgardn
11-14-2020, 09:14 AM
Forgiveness gets overwhelmed by the fear of getting sucker punched.
Its a sports banter board, so one loses some sort of status if backhanded after showing some civility? He said he is tired of saying fck everything. Cool with me.

Man this is such a risky stance to take, and it’s not even Sunday.

ChumpDumper
11-14-2020, 09:21 AM
this place isn't getting to me per se. negativity is and i'm turning that around quite easily.Sure.

monosylab1k
11-14-2020, 09:41 AM
lol SH this thread has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, trump, or anything of the sort. your replies are fun to read though.

btw, some of yall are reading too much into this thread. the "get help" is almost as funny as the premonition of an "angry" rant not coming to fruition. this thread's been fun thus far. :tu

You’re definitely doing better than the last time you tried this :tu I give it another week.

DMC
11-14-2020, 12:23 PM
You’re definitely doing better than the last time you tried this :tu I give it another week.

You're the straw that stirs the ST drink, so everyone anxiously awaits your verdict.

Blake
11-14-2020, 01:06 PM
You're the straw that stirs the ST drink, so everyone anxiously awaits your verdict.

DMC wishes he was that straw

monosylab1k
11-14-2020, 02:16 PM

Solid delivery, clear implication, and the contempt is palpable.

8/10 - Very Solid

Blake
11-14-2020, 02:47 PM

Tik tok

DMC
11-14-2020, 05:54 PM
DMC wishes he was that straw

We know your drink was stirred by many straws.

Neo.
11-17-2020, 10:59 AM
is joey still being nice?

IronMexican
11-17-2020, 01:31 PM
You gotta accept my friend request now, brah. Never had a problem with you, and I remember we even played 2k back in the day. You got mad cause I replieid to your comment about reading Marx in school, saying it would be cool:lol

koriwhat
11-18-2020, 04:58 PM
is joey still being nice?

lol hope you're having a wonderful day bud. :tu

Splits
11-18-2020, 05:41 PM
what about those of us who don't believe in god, can we get like vbucks or a couple of grams of what you smoke instead of your thoughts and prayers?

Neo.
11-18-2020, 08:11 PM
lol hope you're having a wonderful day bud. :tu

im just so proud

so proud

koriwhat
11-19-2020, 04:45 PM
what about those of us who don't believe in god, can we get like vbucks or a couple of grams of what you smoke instead of your thoughts and prayers?

nothing but love homie. :tu

Blake
11-19-2020, 05:49 PM
nothing but love homie. :tu

https://media.tenor.com/images/0265e4ffd86be9625117f3077c6a6582/tenor.gif

TimDunkem
11-28-2020, 05:25 PM
Tells us your position on forced hysterectomies for refugees again.

koriwhat
11-28-2020, 05:29 PM

man you're bitter huh? all from a couple posts just today? lol

either way, i think anything forced is wrong and especially hysterectomies no matter who they are or where they come from. already stated this but you lack integrity to be up front.

TimDunkem
11-28-2020, 05:31 PM
You were mad as soon as I said what about Republican governors. :lol

Also, quit lying. We know you're hard right. You weren't joking.

Rummpd
11-28-2020, 05:36 PM
This thread makes me want to put a few extra dollars in the collection box for poor at church tomorrow-stay safe all

koriwhat
11-28-2020, 05:37 PM
You were mad as soon as I said what about Republican governors. :lol

Also, quit lying. We know you're hard right. You weren't joking.

i was mad? are you sure of that?

yall are so hard up for your troll points you're taking a victory lap on a track no one is at but yourself.

koriwhat
11-28-2020, 05:37 PM
This thread makes me want to put a few extra dollars in the collection box for poor at church tomorrow-stay safe all

:tu

Blake
11-28-2020, 05:38 PM

Stay safe, don't go to church

koriwhat
11-28-2020, 05:42 PM
oh no the atheist has something to say. go figure...

Blake
11-28-2020, 06:08 PM
oh no the atheist has something to say. go figure...

https://media.tenor.com/images/0265e4ffd86be9625117f3077c6a6582/tenor.gif

Rummpd
11-28-2020, 07:48 PM

With appropriate social distance and masks I go but it is a strange scene versus the old days

Spurtacular
11-28-2020, 08:00 PM

Have you told your fellow parishioners that you hate Jesus yet?

Blake
11-28-2020, 08:03 PM
Have you told your fellow parishioners that you hate Jesus yet?

I don't go to church. You're really stupid, derp®️

tholdren
11-28-2020, 08:12 PM

Thought you were dying? Lololololo

Ef-man
11-28-2020, 08:35 PM

Sad folding foldren can only fold.

TimDunkem
11-28-2020, 10:25 PM
Old Man Rave :lol

tholdren
11-28-2020, 10:30 PM

TimDunkem
11-28-2020, 10:31 PM
Brazil :lmao

Blake
12-13-2020, 03:36 PM

I wish nothing but the best for you too, even though you're an angry little piece of tatted shit but whatever.

God bless you, druggy!

FuzzyLumpkins
12-13-2020, 03:51 PM
I called Joey out for being a nihilist dimwit and a fake Christian. Does anyone actually believe this horse shit?

TimDunkem
01-23-2021, 02:00 AM
OP lied.

Spurtacular
01-23-2021, 02:34 AM
OP lied.

Darn. Maybe you should go on a spam tirade to let him know how bad he is.

TimDunkem
01-23-2021, 02:46 AM
lol cucked by Chump

Monostradamus
01-23-2021, 09:59 AM
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d2d2f98e-4198-4bb4-aeff-2ae2dceb038f/de6kzuo-2d02ca26-89bf-4add-bb6a-20e67020ac41.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjph cHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDJkMmY5OGUtND E5OC00YmI0LWFlZmYtMmFlMmRjZWIwMzhmXC9kZTZrenVvLTJk MDJjYTI2LTg5YmYtNGFkZC1iYjZhLTIwZTY3MDIwYWM0MS5qcG cifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9h ZCJdfQ.DJHfRmRS_W942BaZMdW5iku0ju17lPNXaziM5IJHiNw

Blake
02-12-2021, 07:27 PM

God bless, son

koriwhat
02-12-2021, 07:32 PM
^ Morality police strike again as if I care what yall have to say. smh :lol

koriwhat
02-12-2021, 07:34 PM
Darn. Maybe you should go on a spam tirade to let him know how bad he is.

They're all so mad because I truly don't care what they have to say and they all constantly bombard me with their endless attempts to garner my attention. It's odd but what's worse is an atheist trying to play as if he has any morals whatsoever while pointing the finger at myself. :lol

Neo.
02-12-2021, 07:35 PM
is koriwhat being mean again?

Blake
02-12-2021, 07:35 PM
^ Morality police strike again as if I care what yall have to say. smh :lol

Just laughing out loud at how quickly you ditched your God bless post.

Blake
02-12-2021, 07:38 PM
They're all so mad because I truly don't care what they have to say and they all constantly bombard me with their endless attempts to garner my attention. It's odd but what's worse is an atheist trying to play as if he has any morals whatsoever while pointing the finger at myself. :lol

Right, everyone else is mad. Not you.

Blake
02-12-2021, 07:43 PM
Also: lol ":cry I don't care :cry"

koriwhat
02-12-2021, 07:44 PM
is koriwhat being mean again?

I simply say I don't like or don't care about someone and poor little Blake and his sad boys come knocking on my door with their sad boy feelings. It's pretty amusing.

Blake
02-12-2021, 07:45 PM
":cry truly :cry"

koriwhat
02-12-2021, 07:48 PM
MY1KXf0hlkQ

Blake
02-12-2021, 07:53 PM
You tell yourself that while drying your eyes. Good therapy

Blake
03-04-2021, 09:33 PM

God bless

Ef-man
03-04-2021, 09:35 PM
God bless

And he was doing so well that first day.

God bless his soul, he tried.

koriwhat
03-04-2021, 09:36 PM
^ The morally corrupt pretending to be the moral police. :lmao

Ef-man
03-04-2021, 09:38 PM
^ The morally corrupt pretending to be the moral police. :lmao

What? No “God Bless,” again?

koriwhat
03-04-2021, 09:48 PM

Dude I seriously don't care about you. Hopefully God does. Pray bro and stfu already.

Blake
07-17-2021, 10:13 PM

Bro excellent post bro

Ef-man
07-17-2021, 10:37 PM

monosylab1k
07-17-2021, 11:19 PM
It was pretty funny how easy it was to break him :lol

Blake
07-17-2021, 11:22 PM

Blake
07-17-2021, 11:31 PM

Bro well said bro

daboom1
07-17-2021, 11:53 PM
Atheist Blake wants attention

Blake
07-18-2021, 01:26 PM
And he was doing so well that first day.

God bless his soul, he tried.

koriwhat
07-18-2021, 01:40 PM

Atheist Blake couldn't even garner the attention of his wife. :lmao

monosylab1k
07-18-2021, 03:01 PM

Blake
07-18-2021, 03:15 PM

Why do you guys think calling me an atheist is some kind of burn? Just curious

DMC
07-18-2021, 03:45 PM
It was pretty funny how easy it was to break him :lol

You usually go for the low hanging fruits.

Blake
07-18-2021, 04:00 PM

Like you

monosylab1k
07-18-2021, 04:45 PM

Is there any other kind here?

DMC
07-19-2021, 12:07 AM
Is there any other kind here?

I think you already know the answer to that.

monosylab1k
07-19-2021, 12:31 AM
I think you already know the answer to that.

But do you?

Spurtacular
07-19-2021, 12:55 AM
Why do you guys think calling me an atheist is some kind of burn?

Atheists are always the last to know, except for cuckold morons. You'll always be last in the pecking order. :lol

Spurtacular
07-19-2021, 12:56 AM

Parishioner Blake.
And he blames Jesus for his cuckold status. :lmao

Frenchfred
07-19-2021, 01:14 AM
Why do you guys think calling me an atheist is some kind of burn? Just curious

the morons who are part of religious cults don't understand that some people are smart enough not to fall in their cult. Most conservative Christians I know are the biggest hypocrites, this forum is the perfect example to demonstrate that they don't follow anything that the bible preaches.

DMC
07-19-2021, 06:49 AM
But do you?

Of course

BD24
07-19-2021, 08:30 AM
the morons who are part of religious cults don't understand that some people are smart enough not to fall in their cult. Most conservative Christians I know are the biggest hypocrites, this forum is the perfect example to demonstrate that they don't follow anything that the bible preaches.
I do find it odd when conspiracy nut jobs like Derptacular and Qhris are Christians.

“Question everything!!! Except for stuff about god and Jesus of course, no matter how ridiculous it is.”

koriwhat
07-19-2021, 01:13 PM

I tried being nice to Blake but he continued on being the bitch that he is so fuck being nice to him any longer or the rest of yall tbh. Yall cry more than anyone tbh and that's why you pull quotes from your folder of ST excel lists where photos of my legs are stored too. :lmao

You're a bitch just like Blake tbh.

koriwhat
07-19-2021, 01:14 PM

He goes for high-sucrose tbh.

Blake
07-19-2021, 01:15 PM
I tried being nice to Blake but he continued on being the bitch that he is so fuck being nice to him any longer or the rest of yall tbh. Yall cry more than anyone tbh and that's why you pull quotes from you excel lists. :lmao

Lol ' excel lists"

Your quotes are right here in an easy access format on page one

Blake
07-19-2021, 01:17 PM

^ like this

koriwhat
07-19-2021, 01:17 PM
What was it like being married to a whore Blake? Having a daughter with a whore? Having to deal with that whore for the rest of your life? How's it like having reoccurring dreams about what that whore did to you bro? :lmao

I hope you're miserable for the rest of your fucking life Blake. :tu

Blake
07-19-2021, 01:42 PM

This is fun. Post another angry post

BD24
07-19-2021, 03:18 PM
What would your grandmother think about all of this Joseph?

Better yet..what would all of your customers think about all of this.

spurraider21
07-19-2021, 03:46 PM
OP probably started this thread soon after getting back on his meds. Sad that he stopped again.

BD24
07-19-2021, 03:51 PM
OP probably started this thread soon after getting back on his meds. Sad that he stopped again.
Tbh.

Will Hunting
07-19-2021, 03:52 PM
Either that or he went back to buying his black market weed :lol

monosylab1k
07-19-2021, 03:54 PM
I tried being nice to Blake but he continued on being the bitch that he is so fuck being nice to him any longer or the rest of yall tbh. Yall cry more than anyone tbh and that's why you pull quotes from your folder of ST excel lists where photos of my legs are stored too. :lmao

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, “Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?”

22 Jesus saith unto him, “I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until you smoketh from the crack pipe. Then just calleth him a bitch.”

Matthew 18:21,22 (King Joey Version)

koriwhat
07-19-2021, 03:57 PM
Either that or he went back to buying his black market weed :lol

Yall are such try-hards...

>..

No one gives af what you have to say bro. Just waiting for your fatass to choke already. Eat Lardass eat! :tu

koriwhat
07-19-2021, 03:58 PM

Getting back on what meds? You're so fucking you shit lawyer.

koriwhat
07-19-2021, 04:00 PM
Tbh.

You still holding up that fairy tale that you met up with me and intimidated me?

BD24 makes up fairytales that all you bitches buy yet yall think I'm the one who needs meds here. Am I the only one with one handle btw? :lmao

Joseph Kony
07-19-2021, 04:02 PM
"Nobody cares what you think bro!"

>continues posting daily for 13 years about how he doesnt care about what others think

Lol calf tats still trying to act tough when everyone here witnessed him shit himself when i told him to come find me

koriwhat
07-19-2021, 04:06 PM
^ Just like Blake you're worthless too ALT JK. Pussies and their dumbfuck multiple alts(losers with no lives whatsoever)... :lmao

Blake
07-19-2021, 06:05 PM

DMC
07-19-2021, 06:52 PM
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, “Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?”

22 Jesus saith unto him, “I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until you smoketh from the crack pipe. Then just calleth him a bitch.”

Matthew 18:21,22 (King Joey Version)
Why did Jesus feel the need to say "I sayeth unto thee"? Wouldn't Peter have figured that out for himself after Jesus spoke? Or was that like Jesus talk for "I'm tellin' you bro"?

Cue joker.gif

BD24
07-19-2021, 07:18 PM
You still holding up that fairy tale that you met up with me and intimidated me?

BD24 makes up fairytales that all you bitches buy yet yall think I'm the one who needs meds here. Am I the only one with one handle btw? :lmao
You ok Joey? The shop do alright through the pandemic? I know it hit a lot of business owners hard, if business struggled that would make sense why you are so angry again.

this is my only account. I don’t have time for any Alts on here tbh. Although I do find the Alts of others funny at times.

koriwhat
07-21-2021, 01:54 PM
You ok Joey? The shop do alright through the pandemic? I know it hit a lot of business owners hard, if business struggled that would make sense why you are so angry again.

this is my only account. I don’t have time for any Alts on here tbh. Although I do find the Alts of others funny at times.

I ain't even mad at you bro even though you've lied your ass off about us ever meeting up face to face. It's all good... I'm not angry btw.

As well, business has been great since late May 2020. I know you wish that wasn't the case but whatever. :tu

Blake
07-21-2021, 02:20 PM
I ain't even mad at you bro even though you've lied your ass off about us ever meeting up face to face. It's all good... I'm not angry btw.

Say it a third time and maybe we'll believe you

BD24
07-21-2021, 02:35 PM

As well, business has been great since late May 2020. I know you wish that wasn't the case but whatever. :tu
You have a lot of new protocols you had too put in place last year? I imagine with Covid there was a lot of regulations put on the tattoo industry with Covid.

Trill Clinton
07-21-2021, 02:46 PM
OP stop playing with God's name like this. Just a pro tip from a real Christian.

Blake
07-21-2021, 03:14 PM
Atheist koriwhat

spurraider21
07-21-2021, 10:13 PM
here, to add fire on an already burning bush, i used to deal with anxiety and panic attacks daily due to my overuse of lsd back in '97 & '98. not until late '98 did i seek professional help in which i was referred to a counselor here who thought eating tacos with me was somehow "counseling". he then referred me to a psychiatrist who saw me for a mere 2 seconds and wrote me a prescription for effexorXR, kolonapin and something else i can't remember. i probably spelt all those bs drugs wrong but oh well.

anyhow, 5 yrs later and still nothing helped curb my anxiety. i ended up reading a bunch at that time about said subject and researching what i could on my own. my only solution to my problem was to dive back in head first. ongos were the solution and 6 yrs later, not 1 panic attack or anxiety.

koriwhat
07-22-2021, 01:01 PM
You have a lot of new protocols you had too put in place last year? I imagine with Covid there was a lot of regulations put on the tattoo industry with Covid.

Nah not really besides the masks, no guests, and appointment only up until recently when Abbot put a stop to the hysteria.

OP stop playing with God's name like this. Just a pro tip from a real Christian.

Coming from a fake black dude, that's rich!

here, to add fire on an already burning bush, i used to deal with anxiety and panic attacks daily due to my overuse of lsd back in '97 & '98. not until late '98 did i seek professional help in which i was referred to a counselor here who thought eating tacos with me was somehow "counseling". he then referred me to a psychiatrist who saw me for a mere 2 seconds and wrote me a prescription for effexorXR, kolonapin and something else i can't remember. i probably spelt all those bs drugs wrong but oh well.

anyhow, 5 yrs later and still nothing helped curb my anxiety. i ended up reading a bunch at that time about said subject and researching what i could on my own. my only solution to my problem was to dive back in head first. ongos were the solution and 6 yrs later, not 1 panic attack or anxiety.

It worked... Damn near 20 yrs later and no panic attacks in sight. :tu

I guess that's why our medical division is now looking into psychedelics for anxiety, depression, and the like. What you don't trust the science bro? :lmao

Trill Clinton
07-22-2021, 01:16 PM
Coming from a fake black dude, that's rich!

This is racist. Why do you think Black people don't post on internet forums?

koriwhat
07-22-2021, 01:20 PM
This is racist. Why do you think Black people don't post on internet forums?

You think I think black people don't post on the internet let alone internet forums.... I think you're a fraud but that has nothing to do with being "racist" or thinking something as asinine as what you claimed. You're a fucking joke bro!

Trill Clinton
07-22-2021, 01:38 PM
You think I think black people don't post on the internet let alone internet forums.... I think you're a fraud but that has nothing to do with being "racist" or thinking something as asinine as what you claimed. You're a fucking joke bro!

I offer you spiritual advice and I get racism.

koriwhat
07-22-2021, 02:02 PM
I offer you spiritual advice and I get racism.

:lmao STFU Pussy :lol

Blake
07-22-2021, 02:24 PM

:lmao STFU Pussy :lol

koriwhat
07-22-2021, 02:28 PM
^ The Cuckold has spoken!

We should all take a cue from his ex wife and not pay him any attention. :tu

Blake
07-22-2021, 02:34 PM

koriwhat
07-22-2021, 02:41 PM
Qd6F3rTAO9k

I'm actually glad I opened your last reply quoting me. You can't use that against me bro when I have now tried twice to extend the olive branch only to have you step on it and spit in my face. You can rot in hell for all I care these days. Go fuck yourself bitch!

Blake
07-22-2021, 02:53 PM

Blake
07-23-2021, 07:37 PM
i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me.

:tu

Blake
03-21-2022, 03:26 PM

God bless

koriwhat
03-21-2022, 03:28 PM
Cry some more BlaKKKe! It's what you do best puto.

Blake
03-21-2022, 05:42 PM
Cry some more BlaKKKe! It's what you do best puto.

You forgot God bless

Ef-man
03-22-2022, 01:06 AM

You called it!

spurraider21
03-22-2022, 02:15 AM

:lmao

koriwhat
03-22-2022, 01:18 PM
I only wish death on those that deserve it and let me tell you yall deserve it! Eat shit and die you fucking pussies! As well cry harder! :cry

Blake
03-22-2022, 02:24 PM
I only wish death on those that deserve it and let me tell you yall deserve it! Eat shit and die you fucking pussies! As well cry harder! :cry

You think people that make fun of you being wrong all the time here deserve death?

Get some help dude.

Spurs Homer
03-22-2022, 02:32 PM

goddamn right dude…

now go and lie down on your stomach and let ANOTHER dude draw funny pics all over your body- you tough hombre- you!

:spin:clap

Reck
03-22-2022, 02:39 PM
One should really pity Koriwhat, not make fun of him.

Clearly has some sort of mental illness going on.

Blake
03-22-2022, 02:42 PM

God bless him

spurraider21
03-22-2022, 03:24 PM
you promised only that one thing though

koriwhat
03-22-2022, 04:35 PM
LMAO At you dumbfucks crying over someone not giving a fuck about yall that yall don't give a fuck about either. Seems to me yall just want to virtue signal and cause more drama you fucking queens. :lmao

koriwhat
03-22-2022, 04:36 PM

Whatever you say puto! :tu

koriwhat
03-22-2022, 04:36 PM
you promised only that one thing though

Yeah no one cares... Cry harder you little bitch. :tu

Blake
03-22-2022, 04:40 PM
LMAO At you dumbfucks crying over someone not giving a fuck about yall that yall don't give a fuck about either. Seems to me yall just want to virtue signal and cause more drama you fucking queens. :lmao

https://www.clipartkey.com/mpngs/m/182-1827781_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

You're seriously not fooling anyone

spurraider21
03-22-2022, 04:44 PM
Yeah no one cares... Cry harder you little bitch. :tu
"SR, you're a real one and I applaud you. If I am ever a dick to you in the future just let me know bro. I truly don't mean to be rude but sometimes I allow myself to get caught up in the bs.

Take care bud and hope your day goes great!"

:lmao JK GO DIE

Ef-man
03-22-2022, 04:51 PM
"SR, you're a real one and I applaud you. If I am ever a dick to you in the future just let me know bro. I truly don't mean to be rude but sometimes I allow myself to get caught up in the bs.

Jihadi Joey - Death to SR21! Death to Blakkke! Death to anyone not in my circle of trust!

koriwhat
03-22-2022, 04:51 PM

Hey bro when you turn into a dick back to me then it's fair game and it's been that way for a while now. It works both ways.

Either way fuck you all tbh. :tu

koriwhat
03-22-2022, 04:52 PM
Jihadi Joey - Death to SR21! Death to Blakkke! Death to anyone not in my circle of trust!

Nah just death to you fucking pussies... You know exactly the type of person I am speaking about and you happen to be one of those types. :tu

Cry harder you fucking pussy! :cry

Blake
03-22-2022, 06:12 PM
Nah just death to you fucking pussies... You know exactly the type of person I am speaking about and you happen to be one of those types. :tu

Cry harder you fucking pussy! :cry

Basically you're wishing death on yourself. It just hasn't clicked in your head yet.

koriwhat
03-22-2022, 06:55 PM
What are you crying about now BlaKKKe?

Oh no I don't like yall boohoo.. No I lied and said I wouldn't talk shit to you bitchass losers on ST boohoo... Seriously, what's your gripe and whose minds are you trying to change exactly? Your effort is all for nothing you fucking pussy. Cry harder bitchass BlaKKKe! :cry

Blake
03-22-2022, 07:41 PM
What are you crying about now BlaKKKe?

Oh no I don't like yall boohoo.. No I lied and said I wouldn't talk shit to you bitchass losers on ST boohoo... Seriously, what's your gripe and whose minds are you trying to change exactly? Your effort is all for nothing you fucking pussy. Cry harder bitchass BlaKKKe! :cry

:lmao

koriwhat
03-22-2022, 07:59 PM
Keep speaking into that megaphone to absolutely no one BlaKKKe... IDGAF what you have to say presently, in the past, nor the future. Your opinions mean jack shit just like your marriage bro. Cry harder you puto! :cry