View Full Version : mavsfan1000...

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 12:14 AM
When's Finley supposed to disappear? :lol :lol

Good call btw.

:madrun

Vingianx
04-29-2006, 12:18 AM
hahahahahaha, i thought the same thing when he buried that last 3...... thanks for a great player Dallas...

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2006, 12:19 AM
thanks for sponsoring our championship hahaha, i mean payin 1/4 for our championship

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 12:20 AM
Who won again? Who guarded Martin?

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 12:22 AM
Who won again?

Good one, now tell dumb ol' me how that has anything to do with your fucktardion ass claiming he'd disappear come playoff time. :spin

Who guarded Martin?

Barry.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Well whatever makes you feel better. Congrats on the spurs almost win with Finley.

JamStone
04-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Ummmmm, it's the first round. It's the 1 v. 8 matchup.

There are no big shots in the first round for a team that is expected to be in the NBA finals.

Whether or not Finley has a good game in the first round, his worth must be proven in the WCF and NBA Finals. Gloating about a good game in the first round for a Spurs player is like Hawks fans and Raptors fans getting exciting over a pre-season win.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 12:28 AM

There are no big shots in the first round for a team that is expected to be in the NBA finals.

Whether or not Finley has a good game in the first round, his worth must be proven in the WCF and NBA Finals. Gloating about a good game in the first round for a Spurs player is like Hawks fans and Raptors fans getting exciting over a pre-season win.
owned. :lol The kings are like the extension of the regular season.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 12:29 AM
Congrats on the spurs almost win with Finley.

Thanks bitter mav fan.

Maybe you should tell the org. to stop handing out vaginas with those free tacos or whatever they give the fans when the team scores over 100 or wins a game or farts on eachother or whatever.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 12:30 AM

You need a Pistons fan to do your gay ass explaining.

Thats getting own'd.

Beaverfuzz
04-29-2006, 12:30 AM

Don't be the first team to let Memphis win a playoff game Mavs!
:blah

FreshPrince22
04-29-2006, 12:31 AM

BS. Kings aren't some pushover. That trey WAS a big shot. Mavsfan1000 got his ass saved by Kevin Martin. He would have felt like shit if Finley hit a game winner to essentially seal the series.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 12:31 AM
They see the flaw in your thinking as well as I am. Wait till the pressure is on. Finley will fold. Right now the spurs are in cruise control.

ShoogarBear
04-29-2006, 12:32 AM
What would you possibly know about the difference between the regular season and the playoffs?

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 12:33 AM
They see the flaw in your thinking as well as I am. Wait till the pressure is on. Finley will fold. Right now the spurs are in cruise control.

Where's the jerkoff smiley when you need it?

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 12:34 AM
What would you possibly know about the difference between the regular season and the playoffs?

http://victorjr.users.superford.org/pictures/various/owned/owned4.jpg

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 12:34 AM
Well Dirk wouldn't be shooting as well if he was playing a legit team. The kings don't scare the spurs to playing tentatively and that is where Finley will fail you.

T Park
04-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Wait till the pressure is on. Finley will fold

You mean like a shot to take the lead in a playoff game??

Yeah he was horrible

17 points

STFU

go back to jerkin off to Pavel Podkolzin.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 12:37 AM
Well Dirk wouldn't be shooting as well if he was playing a legit team. The kings don't scare the spurs to playing tentatively and that is where Finley will fail you.

I'm sorry, but Finley was with you guys for how long? And your team advacned past the 2nd round how many times? Once, maybe twice.

:lol

Is the second round where all the pressure is?

JamStone
04-29-2006, 12:45 AM
BS. Kings aren't some pushover. That trey WAS a big shot. Mavsfan1000 got his ass saved by Kevin Martin. He would have felt like shit if Finley hit a game winner to essentially seal the series.

The Spurs were up in the series 2-0. You're telling me Finley hit big shots tonight when there is no pressure going from 2-0 to 2-1 against the 8-seed? Bullshit. When Finley hits those shots when they matter, then props to him. Tonight, he had no pressure on him.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 12:51 AM
The Spurs were up in the series 2-0. You're telling me Finley hit big shots tonight when there is no pressure going from 2-0 to 2-1 against the 8-seed? Bullshit. When Finley hits those shots when they matter, then props to him. Tonight, he had no pressure on him.

Who are you, an MF1000 groupie?

A 25 foot three down by one in Sac has no pressure to it?

I mean I know its not the same caliber of pressure as when you and MF1000 are at the YMCA playing horse in front of both your grandparents but its close.

Look, MF1000 said once the playoffs start Finley would disappear, now he's back peddling and its all because you gave him some cop out excuse... pressure.

Gotta love that Queen song.

T Park
04-29-2006, 12:52 AM
When Finley hits those shots when they matter, then props to him. Tonight, he had no pressure on him.

Yeah there is no pressure in the playoffs

WTF?

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 12:53 AM

The Kings are much better than an 8-seed, dipshit. There's pressure in hitting that shot. Why do you have to be an ass and discredit it?

ponky
04-29-2006, 12:54 AM
Hope this thread makes you feel better becuase your little sorry team lost tonight and barely scraped a win together the last game. In fact, they can barely seem to beat the Kings with the exception of one game. Anyway, I'm a Mavs fan and I would never say a stupid thing like that about Finley. He didn't disappear in the 03 playoffs agains tthe Spurs, in fact he and Van Exel were the only ones making it interesting after Dirk went down. Some Mavs fans might razz on Finley but I doubt it's very many, the guy is a freakin' All-Star and any *real* Mavs fan wouldn't diss him.

FreshPrince22
04-29-2006, 12:55 AM

I can see in the regular season. But for fuck sake, give the guy props when he deserves them. It doesn't have to be game 7 of the fucking finals, down 2 with 0.4 on the clock to be a big shot.

goliath
04-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Ha Ha Ha. STFU Mav fan. Get to the finals for the first time in franchise history then come in here and talk shit. Until then STFU.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 12:57 AM
Hope this thread makes you feel better becuase your little sorry team lost tonight and barely scraped a win together the last game. In fact, they can barely seem to beat the Kings with the exception of one game. Anyway, I'm a Mavs fan and I would never say a stupid thing like that about Finley. He didn't disappear in the 03 playoffs agains tthe Spurs, in fact he and Van Exel were the only ones making it interesting after Dirk went down. Some Mavs fans might razz on Finley but I doubt it's very many, the guy is a freakin' All-Star and any *real* Mavs fan wouldn't diss him.

Sorry team? Who is #1 in the West? #1 in the Southwest? That's right, STFU.

T Park
04-29-2006, 12:57 AM
Hope this thread makes you feel better becuase your little sorry team lost tonight and barely scraped a win together the last game. In fact, they can barely seem to beat the Kings with the exception of one game. Anyway, I'm a Mavs fan and I would never say a stupid thing like that about Finley. He didn't disappear in the 03 playoffs agains tthe Spurs, in fact he and Van Exel were the only ones making it interesting after Dirk went down. Some Mavs fans might razz on Finley but I doubt it's very many, the guy is a freakin' All-Star and any *real* Mavs fan wouldn't diss him

Your fellow Mavs fan in this thread is ripping him up.

Reading comprehension???

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 12:59 AM
That is about the only positive playoff I had of Finley. Ever since then he has been horrible in the playoffs until he came to the spurs.

Beaverfuzz
04-29-2006, 01:00 AM
In fact, they can barely seem to beat the Kings with the exception of one game.

In other news, water is wet. Film at 11.

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:00 AM
My bad, I thought this thread was about Mavs fans but I see that it is about one silly Mavs fan who doesn't give Finley credit, that's fucked up.

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:01 AM
That is about the only positive playoff I had of Finley. Ever since then he has been horrible in the playoffs until he came to the spurs.

Guess you forgot about the first round five game series we played against the Jazz. We were down 0-2 in that series and came back and won the next three games to advance...Finley was a big-time contributor of that series.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 01:02 AM
My bad, I thought this thread was about Mavs fans but I see that it is about one silly Mavs fan who doesn't give Finley credit, that's fucked up.
Credit for what? Single handedly losing game 6 for Dallas against Phoenix last year with going in a shooting slump or his disappearing act against Sacramento the year before that. Which one should I give him credit for?

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Sorry team? Who is #1 in the West? #1 in the Southwest? That's right, STFU.

Look where that #1 got your sorry ass team...playing a team that plays your team very well. Almost all of the regular season games against the Kings could've gone either way and the last two playoff games could've as well. Anyway, just let off steam, it must be frustrating to think that your team was going to be in cruise control the entire first round, not to mention the second round.

Big Worm
04-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Where's the jerkoff smiley when you need it?

A picture form your high school year book would do just fine.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Look where that #1 got your sorry ass team...playing a team who plays your team very well.

Yawn.... Nuggets last year. Hell, we lost game one of that first round series. You're a year late bud, but then again so was your mom when giving birth to you. Caused serious brain damage.

Buddy Holly
A picture form your high school year book would do just fine.

IT. :oops

4001 STEREO SPUR
I'm sorry, but Finley was with you guys for how long? And your team advacned past the 2nd round how many times? Once, maybe twice.

Is the second round where all the pressure is?

I think the only time the Mavs advanced past the 2nd round, Steve Kerr
gave them a 3 point lesson.

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:07 AM
Credit for what? Single handedly losing game 6 for Dallas against Phoenix last year with going in a shooting slump or his disappearing act against Sacramento the year before that. Which one should I give him credit for?

I disagree but whatever, players always have slumps and I hear too many Mavs fans bitching about how Finley and Nash are NOW playing better than when they were on the Mavericks team when the BIG THREE would average 70+ points between them. Anyway, it's no big deal, I'm not going to argue with a Mavs fan too much, we're on the same side!

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:08 AM
I think the only time the Mavs advanced past the 2nd round, Steve Kerr
gave them a 3 point lesson.

Memories are a great thing, hold on to them, you're going to need them the next couple of years.

JamStone
04-29-2006, 01:10 AM
The Kings are much better than an 8-seed, dipshit. There's pressure in hitting that shot. Why do you have to be an ass and discredit it?

It's the FIRST ROUND. The Spurs were up in the series 2-0. It's not like his team is even close to being eliminated if he misses that shot.

I'll admit there was a little pressure to that shot. But, come on.

Props to Finley for making a shot he should make. The way the game went for the most part, it was almost a throw-away game for everyone but Duncan. The starting guards sucked. So, when Finley, Barry, and even Beno went in, there was hardly any pressure to perform seeing how bad Manu and Tony had played. Not like they could do much worse. It was almost as if when the Spurs made their fourth quarter run, they were giddy with the chance of stealing a game they should not win. There isn't that same kind of playoff pressure in games like that.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:11 AM
Memories are a great thing, hold on to them, you're going to need them the next couple of years.

Kid, that's all you have, history. Memories of achieving nothing.

Seriously... don't talk down to us until you actually do something like not get spanked out of the playoffs.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:12 AM
It's the FIRST ROUND. The Spurs were up in the series 2-0. It's not like his team is even close to being eliminated if he misses that shot.

I'll admit there was a little pressure to that shot. But, come on.

Did you not read at all what I said.

MF1000 said once the playoffs start Finley would disappear.

He had jack to say until you gave him the best cop out.

Horry For 3!
04-29-2006, 01:12 AM
This ponky person is not very bright after I had read a couple of posts.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:14 AM

Ponky is greek for: Dumbass

4001 STEREO SPUR
04-29-2006, 01:14 AM
Kid, that's all you have, history. Memories of achieving nothing.

Seriously... don't talk down to use until you actually do something like not get spanked out of the playoffs.

That is ture.

How many rings do the mavs have?
:smokin

J.T.
04-29-2006, 01:15 AM
Memories are a lot better when you have the trophies to go with them. The only trophies the Mavs have are wallet sized photos of Dirk and Cuban holding up a 31 inch bass they caught last May.

Anyway I anticipate Sacramento getting rolled over a la Denver in game 2 of the first round last year. The Spurs respond well to losing games they should have won. Remember Game 7?

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:15 AM
How many rings do the mavs have?
:smokin

I think they have about three or four, of course they each cost a quarter and only required a turn of the handle.

Oh yeah, they had to pop the top, which is like a game 7 in the finals

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:17 AM
Yawn.... Nuggets last year. Hell, we lost game one of that first round series. You're a year late bud, but then again so was your mom when giving birth to you. Caused serious brain damage.

haha, what a weak response, a *mom* joke, not witty at all...btw, i'm not a dude

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:18 AM

...says the guy who doesn't know a thing about English grammar!

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:18 AM
haha, what a weak response, a *mom* joke, not witty at all...btw, i'm not a dude

It wasn't a "mom" joke seeing how I was making fun of you, not your mom.

I'll save my good stuff on your mamma when I appear on Yo Mamma later this year.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:19 AM
...says the guy who doesn't not know a thing about English grammar!

:lol :lol :lol

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Hey, she edited it, no fair!

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:20 AM
I love how Spurs fans can't stick to basketball talk, they have to quickly resort to puerile insults. Keep those memories alive because your present-day team is going to need them, goodnight!

goliath
04-29-2006, 01:22 AM
Ponky, I love how Mav fan talks shit like they've won 3 title in 7 years. Win a championship THEN come on here and talk shit. Until the STFU.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:22 AM
I love how Spurs fans can't stick to basketball talk, they have to quickly resort to puerile insults.

Isn't there a board for your kind? Isn't your kind playing a series against another team? Yet you're here.

Speaks volumes about your life.

Keep those memories alive because your present-day team is going to need them, goodnight!

Yeah, doesn't make too much sense... which may be what you want for a dis but what do I know.

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 01:32 AM
Mavs fans are really being representated like idiots on this site. I'm going for the Spurs in this King series. Not because i'm a Spurs fan but because I want to face the best next round and I believe that's the Spurs. In order to be the best you have to beat the best as far as i'm concerned.

I love watching Finley make Mavs fans angry. The biggest pet peeve of a Mavs fan is to watch Finley have success. As you can see in this thread as usual Mavs fan try to discredit what Finley does by bringing up his past. Why is it that I seem to remember last playoff series against the Suns Finley putting up 30+? Was that not showing up? Give him his due and move on. No reason to act ignorant. Mavs f'd up by releasing Finley and letting him sign with the Spurs just like they did with Nash. Now the Spurs have a guy who can not only hit the open 3 but can hit clutch baskets and free throws. This is the same Finley that i've always seen in Dallas. the difference now is that he's healthy. Last season he played with a bad ankle.

Anyway, good game for Mike. Hell good series. And Good luck to the Spurs. All you need is 3 more wins. The real fans will be waiting in Dallas. Trust me, Mavs fans are not as ignorant as the ones that post on this site.

JamStone
04-29-2006, 01:33 AM
Did you not read at all what I said.

MF1000 said once the playoffs start Finley would disappear.

He had jack to say until you gave him the best cop out.

Did you see who I quoted and responded to? Texasballa1001.

I could care less what the Mavs fan guy said. I am not talking about anything he said. So, I don't care if he changed his argument because of my first post. That was not my intention. I'm making my own argument. Has nothing to do with his.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:35 AM
And Good luck to the Spurs. All you need is 3 more wins.

:wtf

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 01:35 AM
:wtf

2 more. Sorry lol. Brainfart on my part. I predict the Spurs will win 2 straight and be on there way to face Dallas where will be in a treat for 7 games.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 01:38 AM
Mavs fans are really being representated like idiots on this site. I'm going for the Spurs in this King series. Not because i'm a Spurs fan but because I want to face the best next round and I believe that's the Spurs. In order to be the best you have to beat the best as far as i'm concerned.

I love watching Finley make Mavs fans angry. The biggest pet peeve of a Mavs fan is to watch Finley have success. As you can see in this thread as usual Mavs fan try to discredit what Finley does by bringing up his past. Why is it that I seem to remember last playoff series against the Suns Finley putting up 30+? Was that not showing up? Give him his due and move on. No reason to act ignorant. Mavs f'd up by releasing Finley and letting him sign with the Spurs just like they did with Nash. Now the Spurs have a guy who can not only hit the open 3 but can hit clutch baskets and free throws. This is the same Finley that i've always seen in Dallas. the difference now is that he's healthy. Last season he played with a bad ankle.

Anyway, good game for Mike. Hell good series. And Good luck to the Spurs. All you need is 3 more wins. The real fans will be waiting in Dallas. Trust me, Mavs fans are not as ignorant as the ones that post on this site.

Did you watch Finley in the playoffs with Dallas? He choked and you can't prove he didn't. He played bad in the playoffs 80% of the time with Dallas. The injury excuse is weak. :rolleyes

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 01:43 AM
I've been a Mavs fan since '91. I've seen about every game since than if not live than on tape. Finley has not stunk it up 80% of the time. That's pure bullshit on your part. Your one of the bitter Mavs fans that we have in Dallas. And the injury wasn't an excuse. What do you think its a coincidence that he's playing well in the post season this year? Everyone knew in Dallas Fin was hurt last season. They said the injury would be a lingering one. Not something that goes away with time. Fin has been a unsung hero for us every post season. Even last year he was the guy who guarded T-Mac when no one else could. He's the guy AJ relied on.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 01:46 AM
He was the worst defender against T-Mac. Daniels and Howard could've done better but Avery didn't let Daniels play for some reason and like I said you didn't give me any stats to back up your argument on Finley not being clutch. I guess this injury hurt Finley's shooting touch late in games.

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 01:50 AM
About Fin being clutch? I never said he was clutch Sherlock lol. Dirk's our go to guy. He was the guy who had the ball in his hands in the clutch.

And as far as Daniels and Howard being able to guard T-Mac better uhhh no. Josh was the guy on T-Mac and did nothing which is why Finley was on T-Mac last season. Quit pulling facts out of your ass.

Finley is showing you what he's capable of right now. I'm not shocked. I've seen it from him time and time again. If you just joined the Mavs bandwaggon because of the emergence of Dirk than yea you missed some great years from Finley. Some real good years. For Finley fans or for doubters just check this mix out of Finley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXixmaZDSPA&search=michael%20finley

Its highlights of the most exciting Mav in franchise history. Mavsfan1000 let me know if you need anymore stats or proof of Fin's importance to the Mavs over the years.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Well Finley sure aged quick. So either Finley was choke or he just didn't give a damn the last couple years in Dallas.

leemajors
04-29-2006, 01:54 AM
He was the worst defender against T-Mac. Daniels and Howard could've done better but Avery didn't let Daniels play for some reason and like I said you didn't give me any stats to back up your argument on Finley not being clutch. I guess this injury hurt Finley's shooting touch late in games.

when t-mac is on, no one can defend him...

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 01:56 AM
Its a shame you don't understand Fin's importance to the Mavericks franchise. Apparently Cuban doesn't either since he just released him with no problem. Spurs are the ones getting the last laugh. We're paying him 50 million for 3 years to play for the Spurs.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:57 AM
he just didn't give a damn the last couple years in Dallas.

Ding ding ding.

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 01:59 AM
Lol. He gave a damn in Dallas. He played time and time again hurt for us. Gave 110% every game. He's just in a better situation right now. He's no longer hurt and he plays for a system he believes in.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 02:00 AM
Its a shame you don't understand Fin's importance to the Mavericks franchise. Apparently Cuban doesn't either since he just released him with no problem. Spurs are the ones getting the last laugh. We're paying him 50 million for 3 years to play for the Spurs.
Well I'm not going to argue with another mavsfan. Finley has done great things for San Antonio so far and I'll forget the past bad playoff experiences with Finley.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 02:02 AM
Your team wouldn't even have been in the playoffs for the last few years if it weren't for Finley. Talk about ungrateful. It should've been Dirk carrying the team, not Finley last year, and Dirk throwing Dampier and Terry under the bus didn't help anything.

Hooters Girl
You would think this Buddy holly person could come up with something more than telling non Spur fans to leave this site, how old is this tool?

DallasRepresentin
Well I'm not going to argue with another mavsfan. Finley has done great things for San Antonio so far and I'll forget the past bad playoff experiences with Finley.

Fine. I forgot this is a Spurs board. Not fair to flood their forum up with Mavs posts. But quit being so stubborn lol. Give Fin his props and move on. Real Mavs fans have seen what Fin has done in the past. From his heroic effort in the Spurs vs Mavs series to his defense in the Rockets series last year. Spurs fans can attest to what Fin did for the Mavs when Dirk went down right?

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 02:07 AM
You would think this Buddy holly person could come up with something more than telling non Spur fans to leave this site, how old is this tool?

I don't know hwo old that tool is.

Maybe I'll join that IT and you can ask him.

Ok Maus.

4001 STEREO SPUR
04-29-2006, 03:07 AM

All we need is two more wins you ignoarant mavs fan.
:blah

J.T.
04-29-2006, 03:11 AM
Well Finley sure aged quick. So either Finley was choke or he just didn't give a damn the last couple years in Dallas.

I hope Finley hits the game winning shot in the series deciding game in round 2 that sends your hopeless team packing for the fishing trip purely to spite you.

LEONARD
04-29-2006, 09:09 AM
Ha, Finley is good for a few 3's and good FT shooter and THAT'S IT!! No rebounding or defense...

Why was he covering Artest with under a minute left? He got torched...

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 11:31 AM
And that's it lol? That's more than anyone off the Mavericks bench is currently giving us. And Finley had 7 boards off the bench in game 1? Or am I wrong?

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 04:39 PM
...says the guy who doesn't know a thing about English grammar!
he even edited it :lol :lol :lol

LEONARD
04-29-2006, 05:18 PM
And that's it lol? That's more than anyone off the Mavericks bench is currently giving us. And Finley had 7 boards off the bench in game 1? Or am I wrong?

Yea...7 in game one (more than twice his season avg) and 4 reb's in the last 2 games (59 min's!)...

He's a defensive liability and generally doesn't rebound. Nellie was constantly having to jump his ass last year to get him to rebound...

Mavs bench has been ok...
Game 1 - Stack, Damp, & Daniels - 39 pts, 16 reb's
Game 2 - Stack, Damp, Daniels, & Harris - 19 pts, 13 reb's (pretty weak)

ambchang
04-29-2006, 05:55 PM

So it's one of those doesn't count unless it works in my favour arguments? First it was the playoffs, now it's deeper in the playoffs.
BTW, when did Finley disappear last year? Wasn't it the WSCF? Does that count? It sure as hell wasn't the WCF or the Finals, because Spurs played Phoenix in the WCF last year, and Detroit in the Finals.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 07:23 PM
The suns of last year or the kings of this year is harder?

JamStone
04-30-2006, 11:38 PM
drumroll please ...