My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When's Finley supposed to disappear?

Good call btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahahahahaha, i thought the same thing when he buried that last 3...... thanks for a great player Dallas...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for sponsoring our championship hahaha, i mean payin 1/4 for our championship

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who won again? Who guarded Martin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good one, now tell dumb ol' me how that has anything to do with your ion ass claiming he'd disappear come playoff time.

Who guarded Martin?
    Barry.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well whatever makes you feel better. Congrats on the spurs almost win with Finley.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Ummmmm, it's the first round. It's the 1 v. 8 matchup.

There are no big shots in the first round for a team that is expected to be in the NBA finals.

Whether or not Finley has a good game in the first round, his worth must be proven in the WCF and NBA Finals. Gloating about a good game in the first round for a Spurs player is like Hawks fans and Raptors fans getting exciting over a pre-season win.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

There are no big shots in the first round for a team that is expected to be in the NBA finals.

Whether or not Finley has a good game in the first round, his worth must be proven in the WCF and NBA Finals. Gloating about a good game in the first round for a Spurs player is like Hawks fans and Raptors fans getting exciting over a pre-season win.
    owned. The kings are like the extension of the regular season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats on the spurs almost win with Finley.
    Thanks bitter mav fan.

Maybe you should tell the org. to stop handing out vaginas with those free tacos or whatever they give the fans when the team scores over 100 or wins a game or farts on eachother or whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need a Pistons fan to do your gay ass explaining.

Thats getting own'd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't be the first team to let Memphis win a playoff game Mavs!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

BS. Kings aren't some pushover. That trey WAS a big shot. Mavsfan1000 got his ass saved by Kevin Martin. He would have felt like if Finley hit a game winner to essentially seal the series.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They see the flaw in your thinking as well as I am. Wait till the pressure is on. Finley will fold. Right now the spurs are in cruise control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would you possibly know about the difference between the regular season and the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They see the flaw in your thinking as well as I am. Wait till the pressure is on. Finley will fold. Right now the spurs are in cruise control.
    Where's the jerkoff smiley when you need it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would you possibly know about the difference between the regular season and the playoffs?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well Dirk wouldn't be shooting as well if he was playing a legit team. The kings don't scare the spurs to playing tentatively and that is where Finley will fail you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait till the pressure is on. Finley will fold
    You mean like a shot to take the lead in a playoff game??

Yeah he was horrible

17 points

STFU

go back to jerkin off to Pavel Podkolzin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Dirk wouldn't be shooting as well if he was playing a legit team. The kings don't scare the spurs to playing tentatively and that is where Finley will fail you.
    I'm sorry, but Finley was with you guys for how long? And your team advacned past the 2nd round how many times? Once, maybe twice.

Is the second round where all the pressure is?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    BS. Kings aren't some pushover. That trey WAS a big shot. Mavsfan1000 got his ass saved by Kevin Martin. He would have felt like if Finley hit a game winner to essentially seal the series.

The Spurs were up in the series 2-0. You're telling me Finley hit big shots tonight when there is no pressure going from 2-0 to 2-1 against the 8-seed? Bull . When Finley hits those shots when they matter, then props to him. Tonight, he had no pressure on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs were up in the series 2-0. You're telling me Finley hit big shots tonight when there is no pressure going from 2-0 to 2-1 against the 8-seed? Bull . When Finley hits those shots when they matter, then props to him. Tonight, he had no pressure on him.
    Who are you, an MF1000 groupie?

A 25 foot three down by one in Sac has no pressure to it?

I mean I know its not the same caliber of pressure as when you and MF1000 are at the YMCA playing horse in front of both your grandparents but its close.

Look, MF1000 said once the playoffs start Finley would disappear, now he's back peddling and its all because you gave him some cop out excuse... pressure.

Gotta love that Queen song.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Finley hits those shots when they matter, then props to him. Tonight, he had no pressure on him.
    Yeah there is no pressure in the playoffs

WTF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kings are much better than an 8-seed, dip . There's pressure in hitting that shot. Why do you have to be an ass and discredit it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hope this thread makes you feel better becuase your little sorry team lost tonight and barely scraped a win together the last game. In fact, they can barely seem to beat the Kings with the exception of one game. Anyway, I'm a Mavs fan and I would never say a stupid thing like that about Finley. He didn't disappear in the 03 playoffs agains tthe Spurs, in fact he and Van Exel were the only ones making it interesting after Dirk went down. Some Mavs fans might razz on Finley but I doubt it's very many, the guy is a freakin' All-Star and any *real* Mavs fan wouldn't diss him.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I can see in the regular season. But for sake, give the guy props when he deserves them. It doesn't have to be game 7 of the ing finals, down 2 with 0.4 on the clock to be a big shot.

Thread Information