PDA

View Full Version : Strippers are not just for Bacehlor Parties...

sa_butta
08-24-2006, 11:03 AM
No stripping allowed at funerals

Authorities in China are stopping strippers from performing at funerals.

It comes after five striptease troupe bosses were arrested in east China's Jiangsu Province after "obscene performances" at a funeral, according to the Xinhua agency.

The arrests, in Donghai county, followed striptease acts at a farmer's funeral, the agency said.

Two hundred people were said to have attended the event.

A source said: "Striptease used to be a common practice at funerals in Donghai's rural areas to allure viewers.

"Local villagers believe that the more people who attend the funeral, the more the dead person is honoured."

Residents are encouraged to report "funeral misdeeds" on a hotline, earning a reward for information.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1967011.html?menu=

http://www.ananova.com/images/blank.gif

Condemned 2 HelLA
08-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Now that's just un-American!
Oh, wait a minute..........

SpursWoman
08-24-2006, 12:24 PM
I'd rather no one come to my funeral than just show up for the peep show. Unless my kids decide to bury me naked...but then, I'm not sure I'd want the necrophiliac freaks there, either.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-24-2006, 12:30 PM
I'd rather no one come to my funeral than just show up for the peep show. Unless my kids decide to bury me naked...but then, I'm not sure I'd want the necrophiliac freaks there, either.

Agreed. When my loved ones look back on my funeral I don't want anyone to able to describe it as "hot".

sa_butta
08-24-2006, 12:38 PM
I wonder if they give the dead guy a lap dance?
That would be a little creepy.

Darrin
08-24-2006, 12:45 PM
I wonder if they give the dead guy a lap dance?
That would be a little creepy.

No, the strippers just do that to make sure the person is actually dead.

Condemned 2 HelLA
08-24-2006, 01:55 PM
No, the strippers just do that to make sure the person is actually dead.

Giving the stiff a stiffy?

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2006, 06:10 PM
Giving the stiff a stiffy?

it comes with teh service

ChumpDumper
08-24-2006, 06:13 PM
[amending will]

ShoogarBear
08-24-2006, 06:39 PM
[trying to get on Chump's invitation list]

leemajors
08-24-2006, 07:33 PM
i don't understand why they never greenlighted my friend's movie idea - "weekend at connery's"

IX_Equilibrium
08-29-2006, 12:38 PM
What an idea. I'd also have kegs of beer by the coffin. I'd rather people be happy than depressed.

Darrin
08-29-2006, 02:25 PM
What an idea. I'd also have kegs of beer by the coffin. I'd rather people be happy than depressed.

Alcohol is a depressant. Lace their coffee with X instead.

IX_Equilibrium
08-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Alcohol is a depressant. Lace their coffee with X instead.

Wow, I didn't realized I was depressed every weekend when I partied and got drunk. I didn't realize what a shitty time I had until your post :spin