PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage = The Great Satan

turambar85
11-17-2006, 11:04 PM
SAVAGE: And I want to tell you something, and I'm going to say it to you loud and clear. The radical homosexual agenda will not stop until religion is outlawed in this country. Make no mistake about it. They're all not nice decorators. You better get it through your head before it's too late. They threaten your very survival. They went after the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is now caving into the homosexual mafia. They will not stop until they force their agenda down your throats. Gay marriage is just the tip of the iceberg. They want full and total subjugation of this society to their agenda. Now, if you want that and if you don't think it's a threat -- believe me, that is what's going to occur in this country.

This was from the Media Matters website, which keeps track of most of the absurd things that sick bastards like Michael Savage say on the radio and television.

The homosexual mafia...wow. I am stunned. Well, I guess it is fitting, they do want something so base, vile, and disgusting as their rights as citizens on this country. I suppose we had the feminist mafia in the early 1900's, we had the African mafia during the middle-late 1900's, and now we have the "purple hand" dominating life today by demanding such perverse things as equality.

Damn them straight to the fiery pits of hell for wanting the ideas behind America realized.

Oh yeah, and they want complete subjugation of society. This is not fear-mongering at all, and paints a very rosy picture of the future. Does Savage believe that we will be forced into homosexuality by the point of the rainbow-colored sword? Will we be burnt at the stake for heterosexuality? Though it would be a fitting turn of the tide, and would rectify wrongs of the past, I highly doubt that this will happen.

The same thing was said of women, of black, of everybody that wants what they are denied. They always claim that it will end America. They always claim that it will bring out God's wrath. They always claim that it will not end until the white male protestant has been stricken to his knees and stripped of all of his glory and honor.

The ball continues to roll, the tide continues to change, and the Earth continues its revolution. Things will never change. There will always be a group out there that people, no...animals, like Michael Savage will claim are trying to subjugate the proud WASP's, and will stop at nothing until they have their way.

:bang

01Snake
11-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Are you gay? You sure seem to be all over anti-homo issues. Perhaps you have a gay uncle.

jochhejaam
11-18-2006, 09:34 AM
Damn them straight to the fiery pits of hell for wanting the ideas behind America realized.

Since when is promoting homosexuality an American idea?

I'm not a listener,or supporter of M Savage, but I'll spell out why promoting homosexuality isn't "the American idea" for some of us.

Romans-18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of human beings who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal human beings and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

And that's the American dream? I'm every bit as tolerant as God is on this issue.

Have a good time attacking how God feels about it.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 10:36 AM

I'm not a listener,or supporter of M Savage, but I'll spell out why promoting homosexuality isn't "the American idea" for some of us.

Romans-18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of human beings who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal human beings and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

And that's the American dream? I'm every bit as tolerant as God is on this issue.

Good lord, you do not even know where you live, do you? You should have been born in Iran, where you would have been more at home.

No, America was founded on FREEDOM OF RELIGION. What the Bible says, or what God says, it completely f***ing irrelevant.

Are you that blind to logic, reason, or independent thought???

turambar85
11-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Are you gay? You sure seem to be all over anti-homo issues. Perhaps you have a gay uncle.

Yeah, thats real big snake. Congratulations, you have just proven your ignorance.

I have to be gay, or have a gay relative, to support gay marriage...that makes sense.

Do you have to be black to know that slavery is wrong? Do you have to be a woman to know that they should be allowed to vote? Do you have to be a child to know that we whould protect them from rape and molestation?

If you were even halfway serious when you said that, then you are a sick joke, and a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Zunni
11-18-2006, 11:00 AM
They went after the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is now caving into the homosexual mafia.
LMFAO :lol:rollin

The Catholic Church IS the homosexual Mafia.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 11:06 AM

Hmm..good point, I hadn't considered that.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 11:12 AM

So, God made them this way because he was pissed off? That sounds fair. That sounds like the American dream.

But anyway, onward we go...

Are you claiming that homosexuals are gossipers, slanderers, God-haters, arrogant, that they have no mercry, and no love? Man, what an antiquated book.

Is it not possible, then, that Sodom and Gonorrhea were destroyed for their citizens having this medley of evils, and that being homosexually oriented was not the sole reason, or reason enough, for their destruction.

I mean, Hell, God allowed the ancient Greeks to do pretty well for themselves, they were never bombed or plagued, and they loved man-sex, and worshipped false Gods. Does God not pay attention to everybody, or does God only like to do it to some people? Does he flip a coin? Are we next?

turambar85
11-18-2006, 11:24 AM
the lord says the wisest man is fool in the eyes of God....

so that means you are truly a fool and just want to jerk off to the ways of an evil, material world.....go right ahead and see how much trouble you cause with your continued worldy behavior.

If you list all the bullshit that has gone on in your stupid little world I bit every one of them came from YOU breaking one or more of the ten commandments.............loser.

Well, thank you Buck. I appreciate you noticing my abundant wisdom, but I still doubt that that makes me a fool to God. I remember Solomon being said to be the wisest man that ever lived. Did God think him a fool as well?
Hmm, worth considering, isn't it?

Well, no...I am not jerking off at the moment, and your worthless post just took away any of the mood that I might have had. Yay, the world is now saved!

And while I do try to break the 10 commandments every day, I still have not done that good of a job. I think that I still have a few left that I have never touched....so I am just an evil pagan-whore in training.

BTW, judge not lest you be judged by the same judgement....let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....you love practicing what you preach, jackass.

That makes the two of us even in our evil ways in the eyes of God. I guess, if you are right about me, that I will see you in Hell my friend.
:devil

turambar85
11-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh yes, and I forgot, give unto caesars that which is caesars.

Amen

turambar85
11-18-2006, 11:27 AM
urrently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
turambar85, gtownspur, 01Snake, jochhejaam, Zunni

Hah, Gtown, Snake, and Joch. It is a hypocritical Jesus-freak party!

01Snake
11-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Do you have to be black to know that slavery is wrong? Do you have to be a woman to know that they should be allowed to vote? Do you have to be a child to know that we whould protect them from rape and molestation?

You throw those comparisons out there and then call me ignorant?
:lol Hell, while were at it, lets equate the treatment of homosexuals with that of the Jews in the Hitler era.

01Snake
11-18-2006, 11:33 AM

Riiight! I've been to church perhaps 5 times in my life. It ain't about religion to me. Its about two dude's getting it on that makes me want to puke.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 11:42 AM
You throw those comparisons out there and then call me ignorant?
:lol Hell, while were at it, lets equate the treatment of homosexuals with that of the Jews in the Hitler era.

Yes, I do want to throw those comparisons out there. Slavery was worse, but it was in a different era, when we were still stuck in the damned dark ages.

Women not voting was worse in one sense - that voting is more important than marriage - but less important in the sense that not many women were drug through the streets on cars or killed for being women. Homosexuals are treated horribly in our society.

If you consider the time in history that we live in, then it is at least as bad. Society needs to progress again, and it will happen. Eventually.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 11:44 AM
Riiight! I've been to church perhaps 5 times in my life. It ain't about religion to me. Its about two dude's getting it on that makes me want to puke.

Can you stop them from having sex? No.

Will they have sex more when they get married? No, look at the statistics. Allowing them to get married might end homosexual sex, or even homosexuality.

Will allowing them to get married create new homosexuals? No.

The two dudes will get it on regardless, the only difference is that they are not being discriminated against in the process.

jochhejaam
11-18-2006, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=turambar85]Good lord, you do not even know where you live, do you? You should have been born in Iran, where you would have been more at home.
That's one of the more ignorant statements I've heard from you, and it does not merit a response.

Are you that blind to logic, reason, or independent thought???
When the cumulative impact of logic, reason or independent thought oppose the Wisdom of God, they are relagated to being nothing more than foolishness. When a person decides to make this foolishness a part of their constitution, they in essence have become fools. Is that succinct enough for you?

And I independently made the choice to follow the teaching of Jesus Christ and God, and your tirade regarding this shows that you have lathered yourself with the lovely qualities of ignorance and intolerance.

What are you, all of 23? And you have all of the right answers! Truly amazing!

Turambar's logic and reasoning vs the wisdom of God. The Mother of all Mismatches.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE]
That's one of the more ignorant statements I've heard from you, and it does not merit a response.

When the cumulative impact of logic, reason or independent thought oppose the Wisdom of God, they are relagated to being nothing more than foolishness. When a person decides to make this foolishness a part of their constitution, they in essence have become fools. Is that succinct enough for you?

And I independently made the choice to follow the teaching of Jesus Christ and God, and your tirade regarding this shows that you have lathered yourself with the lovely qualities of ignorance and intolerance.

What are you, all of 23? And you have all of the right answers! Truly amazing!

Turambar's logic and reasoning vs the wisdom of God. The Mother of all Mismatches.

No. Turambars logic and reasoning V. the wisdom of Christianity being used as the basis for laws. The mother of all mismatches.

And, no, that statement was not foolish. You would have been much more suited to having been born in a religious state. If not Iran, then perhaps England during the 17-1800's. You believe that these religious teachings can be used to create legislation. That is the true ignorance. Even your Bible does not agree with that notion.

Do you really not understand the concept behind give unto caesar that which is caesars?

Let me break this down for you:

First, as before, Jesus himself said that there should be a seperation of church and state in that quote.

Second, do you think that God would want religion in the hands of man, or worse yet, politicians? The cornerstone of religion is faith. The cornerstone of faith is free will. If you make laws based on religious doctrine, then you remove faith and free will from the picture, it becomes similar to a speed-limit.

I do not follow the speed-limit because it is right and just, I do so because I dont have the cash to pay the fine. When you legislate God's laws, then you are placing them in this very same vein, and they lose the only meaning that they had.

God could have used his power to force us to obey his commandments. He could have stripped us of the free-will to commit evil acts. He could have forced us to obey him. He could have made us so that we never had homosexual desires. But you know what? He didn't.

God did not do this because it would no longer be our decision to follow him, it would no longer be our choice to do right. God had a reason for doing this. And now, just like the Catholic church of past ages, you want religious laws to be the basis for our nations laws. You want to make God's word the states word. This is not religious, this is wrong.

It is wrong from a religious standpoint.

It is wrong from a secular standpoint.

It is plain wrong.

Zunni
11-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the new sig, Joch.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 12:41 PM
No. Turambars logic and reasoning V. the wisdom of Christianity being used as the basis for laws. The mother of all mismatches.

And, no, that statement was not foolish. You would have been much more suited to having been born in a religious state. If not Iran, then perhaps England during the 17-1800's. You believe that these religious teachings can be used to create legislation. That is the true ignorance. Even your Bible does not agree with that notion.

Do you really not understand the concept behind give unto caesar that which is caesars?

Let me break this down for you:

First, as before, Jesus himself said that there should be a seperation of church and state in that quote.

Second, do you think that God would want religion in the hands of man, or worse yet, politicians? The cornerstone of religion is faith. The cornerstone of faith is free will. If you make laws based on religious doctrine, then you remove faith and free will from the picture, it becomes similar to a speed-limit.

I do not follow the speed-limit because it is right and just, I do so because I dont have the cash to pay the fine. When you legislate God's laws, then you are placing them in this very same vein, and they lose the only meaning that they had.

God could have used his power to force us to obey his commandments. He could have stripped us of the free-will to commit evil acts. He could have forced us to obey him. He could have made us so that we never had homosexual desires. But you know what? He didn't.

God did not do this because it would no longer be our decision to follow him, it would no longer be our choice to do right. God had a reason for doing this. And now, just like the Catholic church of past ages, you want religious laws to be the basis for our nations laws. You want to make God's word the states word. This is not religious, this is wrong.

It is wrong from a religious standpoint.

It is wrong from a secular standpoint.

It is plain wrong.

First of all you, it's as if the world did not come into existance until the mid 80's.

Joche is right, this is a country that has always been about conservative christian values, although any person with some maturity would not be able to draw a generalization from that comment, because we live in a world where everyone and anyone is liable not to follow their beliefs to the full letter of the law and we are all not pure.

Just to warn you, the above paragraph is your idiot test, if for any reason you happen to just skim through and not comprehend what i'm writing and then preced with a " But i know of many christians who are hypocrites,.." argument, this proves that you are indeed an idiot.

Second the qoute of Savage you used, is an example of him trying to call out homosexual activist who are threatening and trying to pressure the church.

He is ranting against homosexual activist shoving their agenda into our churches, and private lives, and those who are trying to change the meaning of the sacrament of marriage.

The law already implies that heterosexual marriages are the one and only legaly recognized union.

We're not here trying to change america, it is they.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 12:49 PM
First of all you, it's as if the world did not come into existance until the mid 80's.

Joche is right, this is a country that has always been about conservative christian values, although any person with some maturity would not be able to draw a generalization from that comment, because we live in a world where everyone and anyone is liable not to follow their beliefs to the full letter of the law and we are all not pure.

Just to warn you, the above paragraph is your idiot test, if for any reason you happen to just skim through and not comprehend what i'm writing and then preced with a " But i know of many christians who are hypocrites,.." argument, this proves that you are indeed an idiot.

Second the qoute of Savage you used, is an example of him trying to call out homosexual activist who are threatening and trying to pressure the church.

He is ranting against homosexual activist shoving their agenda into our churches, and private lives, and those who are trying to change the meaning of the sacrament of marriage.

The law already implies that heterosexual marriages are the one and only legaly recognized union.

We're not here trying to change america, it is they.

Even were you to be correct in saying that Savage is only ranting about the activists, then I still have two major qualms with his statement.

First, he does not differentiate between the two. He lumps all homosexuals, at least all who want to be married, in the same pot and says they will destroy America. No, only religious laws will destroy America.

Second, you would be hard-pressed to find 1% of the homosexual population that wants anything that would be bad for America. The only reason that we have that 1% of extreme activists is because we won't even allow the moderates what they want. There are extremists within every group. That is no reason, or excuse, for damning the entire movement, and creating hatred within your fanbase of dronish rednecks.

Zunni
11-18-2006, 12:49 PM
I doubt if gays want to have sex in your home or your church, g, so your "intrusion" argument is specious, and since most marriages are now done in the courthouse, it's not really a sacrament anymore, and hasn't been for some time. It's a legal method for joining two lives.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 12:59 PM
I doubt if gays want to have sex in your home or your church, g, so your "intrusion" argument is specious, and since most marriages are now done in the courthouse, it's not really a sacrament anymore, and hasn't been for some time. It's a legal method for joining two lives.

Wow,

You are totally clueless.

This has nothing to do with sex in the church you silly,

It has to do with gay activist wanting the church to accept it as an equal practice and accept gay preist.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Wow,

It has to do with gay activist wanting the church to accept it as an equal practice and accept gay preist.

Wow,

This has nothing to do with them wanting to put gay priests in church, you silly.

It has everything to do with the church already having dozens of priests who suck off little boys and keep their jobs. I suppose that sticking your penis in a 12 year old boys ass is somehow better than doing it willingly with somebody of your own age.

Jackass

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Even were you to be correct in saying that Savage is only ranting about the activists, then I still have two major qualms with his statement.

First, he does not differentiate between the two. He lumps all homosexuals, at least all who want to be married, in the same pot and says they will destroy America. No, only religious laws will destroy America.

Ok, Savage used a phrase "Homosexual Mafia" which connotates both clandestine and open organizations who are united in threatening moral icons and values into caving into their demands.

WHen Hillary said that the Vast Right conspiracy was at fault for the bashing of her husband, did she include Jochejam, the mailman, and the little girl who is raised in an evangelical home?

Anyone who was offended by his statement yet took a deep breath and analyze his words would realize that he didn't say that all homosexuals want to actively shove their lifestyles into our throats.(no pun intended)

Second, you would be hard-pressed to find 1% of the homosexual population that wants anything that would be bad for America. The only reason that we have that 1% of extreme activists is because we won't even allow the moderates what they want. There are extremists within every group. That is no reason, or excuse, for damning the entire movement, and creating hatred within your fanbase of dronish rednecks.

You see i bolded the part where you made a generalization of all those who oppose gay activism because you've been crying about Michael savage doing the same thing.

Maybe its only turambura who is allowed to label people and generalize. That's gonna be hard to argue with that kind of pretense.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:11 PM
I am not making a generalization when referring to Savage Nation listeners. I have listened for shits and giggles, and he is the most hate-filled man that I have ever heard, and he hates Bush for being too moderate!

You have to be a hate-filled person to enjoy listening to such a hate-filled speaker, so that does not take much of a generalization to reach.

His claim, then, if it is what you now say it is, is not bad for generalizing about homosexuals, but for claiming that all of them, even the ones who just want marraige, are trying to subjugate America. That is ignorant, simple, and hate-inspired.

He reminds me of the guy from V for Vendetta.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Wow,

This has nothing to do with them wanting to put gay priests in church, you silly.

It has everything to do with the church already having dozens of priests who suck off little boys and keep their jobs. I suppose that sticking your penis in a 12 year old boys ass is somehow better than doing it willingly with somebody of your own age.

Jackass

Okay thank you for bringing me back to the light.

You're right, This whole thread was about the church molesting kids and Michael Savage being against it. Yeah, what an asshole he is for thinking that.

You're right. This has nothing to do with putting gay preist in churches, this has to do with gay activist wanting to simply hold hands with catholics and not be gas chambered and incinerated in concentration camps.

Why do i bother arguing with you, when you're so right.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:12 PM

You're right, This whole thread was about the church molesting kids and Michael Savage being against it. Yeah, what an asshole he is for thinking that.

You're right. This has nothing to do with putting gay preist in churches, this has to do with gay activist wanting to simply hold hands with catholics and not be gas chambered and incinerated in concentration camps.

I do not know, it seems to be a waste of your time.

You can't defeat reason. It was created by God.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:14 PM

And, no, you know damned well that that was not what I was saying.

You claimed that they want to put homosexuals in the priesthood.

I claim that there are practicing child-molesting homosexuals already there.

So, what is it that they will do? What sacred covenent of the church will they destroy? It is already filled with pedophiles and perverts, will it hurt to put in some people who are gay with people who are their own age, and willing?

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:16 PM
I am not making a generalization when referring to Savage Nation listeners. I have listened for shits and giggles, and he is the most hate-filled man that I have ever heard, and he hates Bush for being too moderate!

You have to be a hate-filled person to enjoy listening to such a hate-filled speaker, so that does not take much of a generalization to reach.

His claim, then, if it is what you now say it is, is not bad for generalizing about homosexuals, but for claiming that all of them, even the ones who just want marraige, are trying to subjugate America. That is ignorant, simple, and hate-inspired.

He reminds me of the guy from V for Vendetta.

Wow, are you sure you're above highschool standards in comprehension.

The argument of savage is not that gay's want to knowingly bring down america with their evil idea that gay marriage is evil and necessary.

That's you're shoddy paraphrasing, ofcourse the gay activist believe that their fight is right, Michael doesn't argue that, but that their actions and methods in forcing their intentions are sinister, and that they have the consequence of bringing down the american family even more than it already is.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:19 PM
And, no, you know damned well that that was not what I was saying.

Earlier in the same thread on post #24 you wrote,,....

Jackass

You seem to go back in forth about this whole argument being and not being about child molestation in the preist hood.

WHich is it?

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Wow, are you sure you're above highschool standards in comprehension.

The argument of savage is not that gay's want to knowingly bring down america with their evil idea that gay marriage is evil and necessary.

That's you're shoddy paraphrasing, ofcourse the gay activist believe that their fight is right, Michael doesn't argue that, but that their actions and methods in forcing their intentions are sinister, and that they have the consequence of bringing down the american family even more than it already is.

LOL! Pot. Kettle. Black.

I said that Savage made the claim that they were trying to subjugate America. That is his direct quote. I never said that he claimed them to be trying to cause America's direct downfall, at least not purposely, but that they are trying to, knowingly, subjugate America beneath their will, which will, inevitably, lead to the destruction of America as we know it.

There is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

Unlike some people, I can take a direct quote, and apply it to a post without losing the point somehow in the transaction.

Jackass.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Earlier in the same thread on post #24 you wrote,,....

You seem to go back in forth about this whole argument being and not being about child molestation in the preist hood.

WHich is it?

A. That was a direct comparison to the ignorant filth you spewed in response to Zunni. I simply changed a few words, if you can't figure that out on your own.

B. I didn't claim it is about the church having child molestation, I simply used child-molestation in the church to refute your point about homosexuals being so perverse that they want to put gays in the priesthood.

I say they are already there.

The end.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:25 PM
LOL! Pot. Kettle. Black.

I said that Savage made the claim that they were trying to subjugate America. That is his direct quote. I never said that he claimed them to be trying to cause America's direct downfall, at least not purposely, but that they are trying to, knowingly, subjugate America beneath their will, which will, inevitably, lead to the destruction of America as we know it.

There is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

Unlike some people, I can take a direct quote, and apply it to a post without losing the point somehow in the transaction.

Jackass.

That's why you posted this on post #24 of the same thread.

Wow,

Jackass

Sometimes it's just better for me to stand back and let you argue for yourself,.......against yourself! :lol

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:26 PM
That's why you posted this on post #24 of the same thread.

Sometimes it's just better for me to stand back and let you argue for yourself,.......against yourself! :lol

Dear God, you are an idiot!

I did not mean that, to myself, this was about the priesthood and their molestation!

As I have told you, I was trying to keep the essence of your post to Zunni, but change a few words to make it closer to the truth.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Ah the suspense!

Which Turambooger will I argue with next, the one claiming that this thread is about pedophiles, or the one claiming that it's all about priest pedophiles.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Wow,

This is what I am referring to. I responded by keeping the same makeup.

First line - Wow.

Second line - You are clueless.

Third line - It has nothing to do with ...then I change something.

Fourth line - It has to do with... I then add something to change the meaning of your words to show the hypocrisy of your statement.

My God, you just don't follow well, do you?

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Ah the suspense!

Which Turambooger will I argue with next, the one claiming that this thread is about pedophiles, or the one claiming that it's all about priest pedophiles.

What you are doing could not be, under any academic definition, be considered arguing.

It is, at the very best, a very twisted, childish attempt at an ad hominem attack.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:33 PM
This is what I am referring to. I responded by keeping the same makeup.

First line - Wow.

Second line - You are clueless.

Third line - It has nothing to do with ...then I change something.

Fourth line - It has to do with... I then add something to change the meaning of your words to show the hypocrisy of your statement.

My God, you just don't follow well, do you?

THis is what Zunni said.

He said that we conservatives like Savage fear that homosexuals will have public sex in our homes and churches.

That is ludicrous and is an insult.

ANd should'nt be defended.

Fortunately you''re not defending his statement truly, you're just once again having comprehension problems and think he was talking about pedophile preist.

But I forgive your idiocy.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:35 PM
THis is what Zunni said.

He said that we conservatives like Savage fear that homosexuals will have public sex in our homes and churches.

That is ludicrous.

ANd should'nt be defended.

Fortunately you''re not defending his statement truly, you're just once again having comprehension problems and think he was talking about pedophile preist.

But I forgive your idiocy.

Keep the hell up, or get the hell out, Gtown.

I never assumed Zunni was referring to this. I don't care what he said. I was proving the ignorance of your statement that it would be some sick, perverse step for the homosexual mafia to try to institute homosexual priests. I followed by saying that there already are.

I am serious. If you cannot keep up with the argument, go find something else to do. You are wasting my time with this circular bullshit. Take off the damned blinders.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Keep the hell up, or get the hell out, Gtown.

I never assumed Zunni was referring to this. I don't care what he said. I was proving the ignorance of your statement that it would be some sick, perverse step for the homosexual mafia to try to institute homosexual priests. I followed by saying that there already are.

I am serious. If you cannot keep up with the argument, go find something else to do. You are wasting my time with this circular bullshit. Take off the damned blinders.

Here's what you said earlier.

Dear God, you are an idiot!

I did not mean that, to myself, this was about the priesthood and their molestation!

As I have told you, I was trying to keep the essence of your post to Zunni, but change a few words to make it closer to the truth.

:rollin

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Gtown, are you on medication for something? You started off as a semi-worthy opponent. It could have been a good argument. However, you have dropped down to the level of pretending to not understand a post, over and fucking over, to keep the argument from progressing.

Truly bloody disappointing.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Today you too can have you're very own copy of my latest book,

"How To PWN3D Trumafubar85! in any argument."

for $29.99!!!!!

Complete with pictures and pop ups.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Today you too can have you're very own copy of my latest book,

"How To PWN3D Trumafubar85! in any argument."

for $29.99!!!!!

It comes with lots of pictures and pop ups.

How have I be owned??

What have you bested me in?

What point have you proven?

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 01:48 PM
How have I be owned??

What have you bested me in?

What point have you proven?

In this thread you've bested yourself.

That's my point.

You make it easy, longtime 2 dolla.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:50 PM
In this thread you've bested yourself.

That's my point.

You make it easy, longtime 2 dolla.

When, pray tell?

Zunni
11-18-2006, 01:52 PM
gtown is a failed Turing test, permitted to post in the internet.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:53 PM
The only thing you have done is played this stupid, circular game of sophomoric ad hominem, revolving around one stupid post that you seem incapable of understanding.

If you believe you truly bested me, bring in some moderate, neutral poster, and let them see for themselves and make a decision.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 01:55 PM

:lol :lol :lol

Great stuff

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:10 PM

And Zunni is the dog on Turamfubar85's avatar, perhaps he is the moderate unbiased poster that can agree wether Turamfubar has bested himself.<sarcasm>

Zunni
11-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Arf.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 02:12 PM
And Zunni is the dog on Turamfubar85's avatar, perhaps he is the moderate unbiased poster that can agree wether Turamfubar has bested himself.<sarcasm>

Actually, that is my 2 year old Dauchshund, pretzel. And, just for your information, I am convinced that he could best you in any argument, at any time, any place. Just let me know, I will hook you two up. He, at least, has a functioning brain beyond the stem.

Zunni
11-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Arf, arf.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Actually, that is my 2 year old Dauchshund, pretzel. And, just for your information, I am convinced that he could best you in any argument, at any time, any place. Just let me know, I will hook you two up. He, at least, has a functioning brain beyond the stem.

Good,

Perhaps your dog could explain it to you in dog language which one of you're position was better than mine-er,... i mean your own.

Was it A) Turambar's suggestion that this thread is about pedophile preist, or is is it B) Turambar's suggestion that this thread is not about pedophile preist?

Maybe he can rollover in approval, hump your leg with grattitude of how you've seriously pwned yourself.

jochhejaam
11-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the new sig, Joch.
I don't have sigs on so I don't have a clue as to what you're referring to (don't care either). But, whatever trips your trigger.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Arf, arf.

How cute,

Goog thing you're with a loving master in Turambar.

And that Turambar is responsible to have had you neutered.

Good doggy.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:21 PM
I don't have sigs on so I don't have a clue as to what you're referring to (don't care either). But, whatever trips your trigger.

It's more of whatever wags your tail. In the case of zunni the admitted dog.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Good,

Perhaps your dog could explain it to you in dog language which one of you're position was better, than mine-er,... i mean your own.

Was it A) Turambar's suggestion that this thread is about pedophile preist or is is it B) Turambar's suggestion that this thread is not about pedophile preist?

Maybe he can rollover in approval, hump your leg with grattitude of how you've seriously pwned yourself.

Ok, whatver. You have won by attrition. You have demeaned yourself so greatly that I can no longer find it worthy of my time to debate this issue with the great Gtown.

You know, or so I hope, precisely what I meant with each of those statements. Yet, like a scared little child who knows when he is cornered by a dog that could quite easily tear him to shreds, you have grasped at anything within reach to delay the inevitable. Congratulations, you have succeeded.

You have succeeded in delaying any legitimate argument through means of self-inflicted ignorance for so long that I can no longer stay to finish you off. Congratulations. I will send you a free diaper in the mail to replace the one that you soiled in our confrontation.

If you would provide a mailing address so that I could be done with you, I would greatly appreciate it.

Now, if you choose to argue like a big boy, let me know. I am always around.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:26 PM
Ok, whatver. You have won by attrition. You have demeaned yourself so greatly that I can no longer find it worthy of my time to debate this issue with the great Gtown.

You know, or so I hope, precisely what I meant with each of those statements. Yet, like a scared little child who knows when he is cornered by a dog that could quite easily tear him to shreds, you have grasped at anything within reach to delay the inevitable. Congratulations, you have succeeded.

You have succeeded in delaying any legitimate argument through means of self-inflicted ignorance for so long that I can no longer stay to finish you off. Congratulations. I will send you a free diaper in the mail to replace the one that you soiled in our confrontation.

If you would provide a mailing address so that I could be done with you, I would greatly appreciate it.

Now, if you choose to argue like a big boy, let me know. I am always around.

He's so composed and grown up that he wrote this.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 02:28 PM

Yes, I wrote that.

I wrote that in response to your continued usage of that one ignorant quote that you can't seem to comprehend.

I wrote that because you refuse to give into rational debate, because you continue to run scared.

I wrote that because you have pissed me the hell off by wasting half of my day.

That is why I wrote that.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Yes, I wrote that.

I wrote that in response to your continued usage of that one ignorant quote that you can't seem to comprehend.

I wrote that because you refuse to give into rational debate, because you continue to run scared.

And you wrote this before i posted anything.

So i wasn't expecting much.

Zunni
11-18-2006, 02:30 PM
How cute,

Goog thing you're with a loving master in Turambar.

And that Turambar is responsible to have had you neutered.

Good doggy.
Actually, I was trying to post down to you, but it's obviously still over your head. Maybe you're a ferret?

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Actually, I was trying to post down to you, but it's obviously still over your head. Maybe you're a ferret?

O' reallllyyyyyyy, as one like yourself who posts all sorts of sarcasms and thus couldn't recognize another sarcastic remark, you're so advanced.

wait....

I forgot to include <sarcasm>

Or do you need a smiley emoticon to illustrate that i was also being sarcastic?

turambar85
11-18-2006, 02:33 PM

Also, I am not referring to your lack of maturity in that you insult people. I am calling you a child for allying yourself only with that style of argument.

This is a message board, I expect insults, and dish them out myself. I have no problem with that.

You, however, are a pathetic poster who is not worth my time because you refuse to debate. You refuse to drop a school-yard point, which was only made because you lack the comprehension and clarity of wits to understand what was being said.

So, when you learn to argue like a big boy, which means actually arguing my points rather than how you think I said them, I will be back.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Yes, I wrote that.

That ignorant qoute was your own qoute.,, :downspin:

I can't believe the serious self inflicted ownage i'm witnessing.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 02:36 PM
That ignorant qoute was your own qoute.,, :downspin:

I can't believe the serious self inflicted ownage i'm witnessing.

My apologies. Bad adjective to describe the post. I said ignorant to show my disgust towards the whole situation, not to call my post ignorant.

And yet you keep up with the mother f***cking ad hominem bullshit!

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Also, I am not referring to your lack of maturity in that you insult people. I am calling you a child for allying yourself only with that style of argument.

This is a message board, I expect insults, and dish them out myself. I have no problem with that.

You, however, are a pathetic poster who is not worth my time because you refuse to debate. You refuse to drop a school-yard point, which was only made because you lack the comprehension and clarity of wits to understand what was being said.

So, when you learn to argue like a big boy, which means actually arguing my points rather than how you think I said them, I will be back.

I have simply used your own post, edited none of them, to show how off the wall and how easily you go off on tangents and have no real argument.

Oh and btw,

Yes you do have the time to argue with me.

We're on the bottom of the third page of this thread and i posted in the middle of the first page.

Zunni
11-18-2006, 02:40 PM
O' reallllyyyyyyy, as one like yourself who posts all sorts of sarcasms and thus couldn't recognize another sarcastic remark, you're so advanced.

wait....

I forgot to include <sarcasm>

Or do you need a smiley emoticon to illustrate that i was also being sarcastic?
Sarcasm is never pluralized with an 's'. The word is both the singular and the plural.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:40 PM
My apologies. Bad adjective to describe the post. I said ignorant to show my disgust towards the whole situation, not to call my post ignorant.

And yet you keep up with the mother f***cking ad hominem bullshit!

Those post were not reflective of me administering ad hominem to you.

It was reflecting the multiple dynamic, colorful, varied arguments in which you have no consistency and contradict themselves.

It's not ad hominem if i use your own post.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Sarcasm is never pluralized with an 's'. The word is both the singular and the plural.

Oh wow, i'm wounded. :lol

Zunni
11-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Oh wow, i'm wounded. :lol
I was hoping for "informed" or "educated", but guess that would be too much.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:45 PM
I was hoping for "informed" or "educated", but guess that would be too much.

And I was hoping for either some animal noise coming from your post or a remark of how Conservatives are scared that homosexuals will cottage butthole in church.

You have so much valuable input, why don't you teach Turambar?

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Sigh.......

I miss the old days of Zunni's valuable input.

Arf, arf.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the Musuem of turambar85!

With exhibit A) being My freind ZUnni, an example of an unbiased well thought of intellectual. THis guy is a Walking barking Think Tank.

But i advise you to not feed the animals.

Arf, arf.

turambar85
11-18-2006, 03:00 PM
I have simply used your own post, edited none of them, to show how off the wall and how easily you go off on tangents and have no real argument.

Oh and btw,

Yes you do have the time to argue with me.

We're on the bottom of the third page of this thread and i posted in the middle of the first page.

Yes, you take the exact quotes. We know that, thank you for restating the obvious.

The flaw comes in your analysis. You take a joke, a post meant only to provide a mime-like mirror into the ignorance of your own posts as the serious views of myself.

You can be forgiven the first time you did this, but even after I corrected you, and told you what I truly meant in that post, you continued to do so.

You have lost any respect I ever had for you. Though I am sure you do not care, I just thought I would point that out.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 03:03 PM
You have lost any respect I ever had for you. Though I am sure you do not care, I just thought I would point that out.

Earlier before i posted...

Looks like this is one pretentous little queen.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Yes, you take the exact quotes. We know that, thank you for restating the obvious.

The flaw comes in your analysis. You take a joke, a post meant only to provide a mime-like mirror into the ignorance of your own posts as the serious views of myself.

You can be forgiven the first time you did this, but even after I corrected you, and told you what I truly meant in that post, you continued to do so.

And the funny thing is that, none of the examples i provided of you being contradictory fit your description of me over or underanalyzing your post, or you writing mime like post.

Any should feel free to check out page 2 of when i point it this out and they will see.

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey everybody.

According to Turambar,

You are all jesus freaks,

The catholic church is the homosexual mafia.

Now don't bash him, he's using principled arguments and had no intention of offending anyone. That's only something Catholic preist and jesus freaks do.

01Snake
11-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Hey everybody.

According to Turambar,

You are all jesus freaks,

The catholic church is the homosexual mafia.

Now don't bash him, he's using principled arguments and had no intention of offending anyone. That's only something Catholic preist and jesus freaks do.

:lol

Zunni
11-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Welcome to gtown-land, where all priests are Bing Crosby from The Bells of St. Mary's.

Of course, Bing beat his kids mercilessly, but that's another post...

gtownspur
11-18-2006, 03:33 PM
Arf, arf.

Zunni
11-18-2006, 04:10 PM

Fabbs
11-18-2006, 04:48 PM
The homosexual mafia...wow. I am stunned.

Vito did infiltrate the Sopranos and make it up to Captain.

smeagol
11-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Is this Michael Savage character a Catholic?

If he is not, why all the Catholic bashing?

I guess for T85 it's wrong to bash one group of people (homosexuals) but is ok to bash another group (Catholics).

Bob Lanier
11-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Holy fuck, these kinds of people actually exist.

:lol

Goddamn.